Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

+6
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:59 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi was sort of just seated on the floor-- holding the back of his head as he tried to recollect himself after being stampeded by handicorns.
This was---much more of a painful experience than he thought it would be--
But, he was having no trouble distinctively hearing Ivy`s shrieking voice above all the static clouding his head. He wasn`t... really sure what just happened-- and he felt like he should be asking someone-- but, it kind of... sounded like everyone had their hands full right now. He didn`t want to be a bother...
He scanned over the room once with glassy eyes-- and wow, he couldn`t help but notice that no one had exploded. Did that mean Daisy and Isaac found the bomb...? ... Probably... and-- from what he`d seen on the screen on this floor, the Inquisitor speaking to them the whole time-- wasn`t really the Inquisitor at all. Maybe she was--- but, she wasn`t Dave. And that was enough for Buddi to consider this entire venture a success. He remained where he was for a bit, just waiting for everyone else to be good to go. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:38 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack continued smiling at Pugsy. She could sense he was still nervous about the presence of the needle.
Your Welcome. Just take care of yourself, alright? You're very near and dear to quite a few of us. Ivy's alright, as far as I can tell. I was about to examine her after I was finished working on you.
Jack had been about to say something to Bunny when the woman suddenly left. Oh dear, now something else was wrong. Jack really didn't have the time to retrieve her right now, so she would focus on that matter later. She smiled at Atlas, relieved to see how little he had been hurt. Dorthy too by the look of it. She kissed his cheek and returned to working on Pugsy's wounds. She was grateful when he handled Bravery and tried comforting Pugsy. She remained focused but still chuckled when Jackal made his arrival. Oh she did enjoy her boss.
I'm glad to see you're doing well too, Boss.We knew you would make it out of this on top. I was able to obtain some information that may be helpful when we run into these people again.
Jack looked up, relieved when Ivy appeared. Though at the girls seeing spots comment, Jack knew she needed to be examined soon.
Haha, I would do that, Deary, but I don't think I have pink rope on hand. I do have green rope however. Do sit down though. I would like to take a look at your wounds.  
Jack stepped away from Pugsy for a moment and gently led Ivy into a sitting position before beginning to work on her back a moment after she was how heavily it was bleeding.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Pugsy_16

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy continued to look around the room in panic as he looked for Ivy "Where is she-!?" and then Atlas stepped in. His words, followed by Jack's, calmed down him down. He then looked away from them (He wasn't very good at being around other couples after all) and focused on Ivy. Smiling to her, he weakly waved to the greenette "Ivy... are yah okay...?" he didn't quite understand what she meant about pink ropes, or pink in general, but the air hug was nice at least "What happened to Kylie... did we kill her...?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy nodded energetically as Pugsy asked her things.

"OH YEAH we did great and there was destruction and explosions and fire!"

She said excitedly, gesturing with her hands in a very dramatic manner. Then she sort of remembered they actually HADN'T killed Kylie...and she dropped her arms.

"Wait...no, we didn't.... BUT THERE WERE ACTUALLY EXPLOSIONS SO IT'S OKAY!"

Then Jack started sitting her down, but when the possibility of actual medical things happening appeared, Ivy jumped up into a weird position that she probably thought was some sort of martial art.

"NO TOUCHING! Doctors are not to be trusted with medical things... I will taze you!"

She said defensively, then hissed at Jack like a cat... She didn't actually have tazer...but how cool would that be? This had always been an issue with Ivy, letting anyone other than herself patch her up after battles; even back when they had the Vulture Team bunker with proper supplies, she had resisted so much that they had to sedate her and strap her down to get anything done.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:25 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Mushishi1
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Misery

Atlas smiled at Pugsy and Ivy interacting, they were a funny and interesting couple to say the least... Atlas' eyes sharpened a bit at Kylie's name... Her and those things had struck a nerve in him... He had lived a very long time in the northern wastelands west of Derry and animals attacking him were somewhat of a trigger wolves, bears and other large hunters were so common he came upon one almost every week... He repressed it though... No sleep, No food and then all of this had really done a number on him physically... He swayed somewhat... Hey guys I don't know about you but I'm close to my limit... we should really start moving back to base... He looked down at himself and Dorothy... Where had he gotten a red shirt, he never wore red... Oh! It was All of the dried Handicorn blood... Dorothy looked the same, normal just soaked with red... He started heading towards the exit.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy managed to get himself up on his feet without starting the excessive bleeding again, and a miracle it was "She's not done then, huh...? Darn... we finished off our long-term enemies only a few months ago... only for new ones to just pop up out of nowhere. I have a feeling this isn't the last we'll see of that girl..." Pugsy spoke in a tired tone, slowly walking closer to Ivy "Can someone catch me up on what happened...!? Did we get to The Inquisitor...?" he asked, poking at some stitching on his own body "It's not the usual Inquisitor's game to hire a big-time assassin... also I doubt he would have used Cathy to try and stop us... really all of this is kinda confusing-"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:37 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Jackal14

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal threw confetti everywhere "Good to hear! Keep at it soldiers!" Jackal yelled quite loudly, and enthusiastically in response to Jack and Atlas "I'll leave you two at it! Jackal has to make sure we don't leave anybody behind! Wouldn't want to leave any little blonde boys here to be anally raped, right!?" and then Jackal skipped off rather fabulously. Just like that, he started to skip around the room, checking up on the others, as he passed Buddi, he then spoke out loud "Wow! Okays o that accounts for everyone... Kinda... except Isaac. Does anyone know where Isaac is? We wouldn't want to leave him behind to get anally raped! Right...? Unless you all hate him- in which case his asshole is doomed and we should be leaving!" and he said this all with such happy splendor that you'd think the man was about to throw up sunshine and rainbows.

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Yeah-- Jackal didn`t even need to be halfway through his first sentence for Buddi to hop on his feet, and briskly leave the Wrath floor to look for Isaac.

(EXIT) 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy tried to get Pugsy to sit back down way more gently than one would probably expect from the greenette; she was pretty sure that she might break him again, so she was being extra careful.

"No walking, Pugses! I don't want you leaking anymore, I couldn't find your instruction manual so I couldn't fix it and that was not okay so hakuna your tatas or I'll have to Bufo you up for REALZ!"

She said somewhat sternly, shaking her index finger at him like a kindergarten teacher. Then bringing that finger to his lips and the other one to hers in a 'shh' motion. Then she did the sound because obviously it was necessary.

"SHHHHHHH...no asking about that Gumby-ridden-scum.... Serious questions are forbidden until we're sure no one will pull a brain muscle, yeah? For no just....shhhhhh...."

Yeah, very calming, especially when she was saying all of this in a very VERY loud 'whisper'. She was about to go on about how important the power of Chee and medibacontation was, when Jackal came in with his confetti. That stuff was important. She jumped up, planning to run and get herself some confetti to turn into weaponry or something...then realized she really shouldn't be doing that cause now she was seeing fuzzy because of her back and that couldn't be good.

"I'll just sit... Can someone get me the magic confetti?! I need it! FOR SCIENCE! It's legit, you guys wouldn't understand, BUT GIMME!"

Everything else Jackal did and said sort of flew over Ivy's head, she was focused on that confetti.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder rubbed his eyes with his free hand, suddenly feeling the exhaustion that the day had presented--however, he knew that they couldn't rest until they'd gotten out of there. He was still feeling pretty wary about the tower, after all. He kind of just watched and stared as Jackal did his shenanigans--and then he noticed Pugsy and Ivy. Both badly injured. Oh.
oH--
He quickly walked over to where Pugsy, Ivy, and Jack were, concern clear on his face as he came over.

"You guys alright...?" he asked them, looking at each of them in turn. "You look pretty torn up...man, I'm sorry--we should've finished up faster so we could back you guys up..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy kind of stared at Ivy as she spoke "..." it seemed like he lost what she was saying about halfway through, he was just glad that she was okay. So once she had finished, the large man slowly walked over to the the greenette, then against all his better knowledge, gave her a big hug "I'm so happy you're okay..." he spoke in a whisper, hugging her tightly. He held on- not tight enough to break her back- but enough to keep her from really getting free of his hug. After awhile he started to loosen his hug "H-hey... Ivy...? I know... things have been... busy today... but... do you think we could... do something together later...?" he asked her, his face red from embarrassment. And then Ryder was heard, Pugsy immediately jumped up upon hearing his old friend. Also he was even more flustered now for realizing that he had said that in front of Ryder "H-h-hey BIG bRO-! We'RE OkAY...! ANd It's okaY bRO- yOu GUYS weRe pRETTy FaST-!"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:08 am

Ivy was still ranting about confetti when she felt Pugsy's arms around her, craning her neck to look up at him with a big grin.

"I'm always okay! The Chee protects me as long as I keep drinking battery acid and sacrificing almonds to it!"

She reassured him, then her grin turned to a scowl as she remembered how hurt he was...he wasn't supposed to be moving! She glared at him and wriggled in his arms, trying to break free just so she could force him to sit the fuck down, but he was strong, even when badly injured, so she was just there. And then he did thing.

"We can do something now! YOU CAN SIT DOWN BEFORE I WHACK YOU WITH A STUFFED ELEPHANT.... Then I guess maybe later we can do something cool like blow things up... WE CAN TOTALLY BLOW THINGS UP LATER! Or now..."

She scolded, but of course Pugsy did NOT, in fact, sit, and instead jumped up, hearing Ryder. Ivy turned to look at the redhead with a smile, nodding quickly.

"Oh yeah we're great! I got to play with a pink fairy that was actually super evil like wow...but STILL! I'm just fine, Pugsy just needs to CALM HIMSELFFF...so he won't break again. Also we have a DAUGHTER now so that's pretty cool, you'll love her! OH WAIT what about you?! Did you die?! I bet you died...DON'T TELL ME THE SPOILERS...Just kidding, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END..."

She didn't seem worried about her wound; she had actually been really lucky compared to Pugsy. Also she mentioned the Daisy thing as if it was an everyday thing. She looked at Ryder expectantly, REALLY wanting to know whether he died or not...

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack raised an eyebrow, curious as the source of Ivy's reaction. Inwardly she found the girls hissing both an odd mix of concerning and amusing.She raised her hands passively,
My apologies. I didn't mean to startle you. I may not be able to convince you of this, but you can trust me with medical things, Ivy.
She placed a needle and thread on the ground near Ivy, still examining the girls wounds as she did so. She wasn't quite sure what the extent of Ivy's medicals skills, but  if she was this reluctant to have doctors treat her she had to have some skills. She looked at Atlas and nodded. Atlas hadn't had time for sleep with everything that had happened recently. She chuckled as small pieces of confetti caught in her hair. She looked up, smiling soothingly, as Ryder joined them
We're alright, dear. You  don't need to worry about us. You all finished up rather quickly actually.
Nate slowly made his way down to the fifth floor, mindful of Mocha's wounds as he did so. As he made it the floor he quickly headed towards Jack and the others.
Jack! Mocha's  been hurt.
Jack looked up, analyzing Mocha's wounds, immediately signalling him to lay the woman down. With a small nod in his direction she immediately set to work clotting the blood flow before working on closing the wounds itself. Nate watched nervously, smiling as he saw the others were alright.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Character33_zps5613c95a
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Even as everyone else spoke to Ryder to tell him that they were all alright--all he could really do was stare at Ivy. And one single word of hers echoed through his head:
Daughter.
Wait. What. How. When. Why--

"Y-You two...have...a daughter...?" he stuttered slowly, pointing at Ivy and Pugsy in turn. "Wh-When did you guys...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Ivy heard Jack, but she didn't trust anyone, especially certified doctora, to touch her wounds. Obviously studying how to fix her meant they would suck at it. But.now Jack was doing other things, and Ryder was being weird.

"Yeah, that's what I just said! Get your head in the game, Ry-Ry!"

She said, confirming that yes, they totes had a daughter now.

"When we nade her? You see, we made her out of chocolate chip cookies, rainbows and battery acid at some point! And now she's awesome! Also she may or may not be the Inquisitor's Daisy, BUT that doesn't matter cause she's my baby-girl now! I'll put weird hats on her and make her parade around for us and teach her how to make mutant plants.. It'll be good."

She explained, pretty sure that Ryder could understand that. She looked over at Pugsy so that he could confirm her legit story.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:04 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder just kind of stared at Ivy for a moment--then decided that there was no point in fighting it. Ivy had a daughter now. His big-little sister had a daughter--this was a very odd experience--did this make him an uncle--was he even prepared to be an uncle--
"...Congratulations!" he said to Ivy after a moment, smiling, and figuring that he might as well go along with it. "I'm sure that you'll make a great mother!" Although, the thought of taking in the little girl that had been trying to crush them with a truck while driving them through death traps earlier felt a bit...precarious. But, they'd gotten recruits from the Inquisitor in the past--albeit, one of them had apparently been planning on betraying them, but hey--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:19 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy turned even more red as Ryder began to question, the guy's face looked like a tomato. Ivy's explanation didn't really make any sense- though Pugsy didn't actually realize it. Ryder seemed to react... oddly okay with all of this "W-we kinda kissed a while earlier- THAT'S PROBABLY HOW IT HAPPENED! I KISSED HER AND SHE GOT PREGNANT LIKE JO SAID SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!" Pugsy started pulling on his own hair as he quickly reverted to a complete and total mess, despite Ivy and Ryder seemingly playing this whole situation cool.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:29 am

Ivy grinned back at Ryder as he just accepted her explanation. That was good, he was paying.more attention now!

"Yeah, I've had plenty of.practice with my plants, so I.should be okay, it's pretty much the same thing! Feed them raw meat, give them enough water and the occasional 50 pounds of fertilizer!"

She should publish a book on parenting. Except now Pugsy was freaking out, so she grabbed his face

"Pugsyyyy let's not freak out. Alternatives to freaking out include blowing shit up, ballroom dancing, gargling battery acid and blowing shit up. Also possibly not freaking out... Cause momma Jo isn't gonna kill anyone! She's gonna be a granny now! Grannies only kill intruders and people that talk to their daughters...OH WAIT yeah you're fucked..."

She pet Pugsy's cheek.

"It's not gonna be okay... Have some almonds."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:38 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder listened to Pugsy and Ivy talk for a moment, then cracked a small smile before speaking,
"Pugsy, you can't get somebody pregnant just by kissing them. Kissing is just fine--Jo's not gonna kill you. I'll make sure that she doesn't, okay?"
Honestly, Pugsy freaking out while he was so injured was probably a bad thing--so Ryder was kind of hoping that he might be able to calm Pugsy down, so that the other didn't make his wounds any worse than they probably already were. "So...you said that...Daisy was your new daughter, right? So then--where is she?" He glanced around the room, looking for the little girl, and not seeing her. Had she gone off somewhere unattended...? That didn't sound very safe--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:42 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy started to cry when Ivy said everything was not okay "I'M GOING TO BE CHOKED BY JO AGAIN!" he yelled, sobbing profusely. He was pretty sure Jo was going to kill him, like 98% sure at least "AND THEN SHE'S GOING TO CALL ME A GAY DIAPER BABY AFTER SHE MURDERS ME-!" yeah he was pretty sure he was screwed here. Then, hearing Ryder, he stopped his sobbing, looking up to Ryder. He thought back for a moment, where was Daisy again? Oh right! Pugsy then replied "Oh yeah- she walked off with Isaac to find Cathy and disarm a bomb that could blow us all up or something... also Buddi is gone too so he's probably there yeah I guess..." he answered quite casually, odd considering the fact that he knew Daisy was quite insane, and he was leaving her to disarm a bomb that could potentially destroy the tower.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:18 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was fading in and out. "Where... Am I?" she asked as Dorthy came running for Mocha. "Mocha! Nate! Your all okay!" Dorthy said as she went to hug her, but stopped because she didn't want to hurt Mocha more. Dorthy hugged Nate when she saw him though.

"By the way Ivy and Pugsy have a kid." she said so that Mocha could concentrate on that fact.

"... Ivy and Pugsy have a what?" Mocha asked as she tried to concentrate on something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:16 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder's eyebrows raised at Pugsy's answer. He'd seen enough of the triggers upstairs to know that the bomb threat was very real--and while it had been clear that the bomb hadn't worked before, Ryder didn't want to take any chances. He turned out towards everyone else and spoke,
"Right...the bomb...alright--I need some people who aren't injured to help carry Mocha. We all need to get out of the tower and back home to Carrion Land..." He turned again, looking at Pugsy and Ivy once again, then speaking to them. "Are you two good to walk? You look pretty beat up...I don't want to force you to do anything you don't think you can do right now."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:31 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH - Page 7 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate watched Jack treat Mocha, vaguely keeping track of the conversation going on next to them. He heard Ivy say she and Pugsy had a daughter now and that struck him as odd, but before he could really focus on that he heard both Mocha and Dorthy speaking. He smiled at Mocha as he addressed her.
You're on the fifth floor. Jack is taking care of you. You'll be okay. We'll make sure of that!
He smiled as he felt Dorthy hug him and tightened his hold, keeping her firmly in place.
I'm so glad you're alright. I was so worried those things had hurt you.
Nate hadn't realized till this point how much he actually had been worried about her.

Jack looked up at the two for a moment and smiled, swiftly returning back to her work.
She calmly smiled at the woman. At this point keeping her conscious and focused on something was a good strategy. Jack didn't think it was likely but Mocha had lost quite a bit of blood , so her falling into shock was still a possibility.
Yes, apparently Ivy and Pugsy have found a child.
She focused on Ryder's words while she continued working on closing Mocha's wounds to a point where she could be moved safely. When she was assured that Mocha wasn't in danger of bleeding to death, she stepped back, analyzing her work from a distance. She signaled Nate with a nod and the two of them gently lifted Mocha, nodding at Ryder as they headed towards the stairs. Nate signaled Dorthy to follow. There was no one else seriously injured. Jack still wanted to work further on Mochas wound so they would need to get to Carrion Land quickly. EXIT JACK, NATE, and MOCHA

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Ivy nodded along to Pugsy's cries, she was pretty sure that was exactly what was gonna happen. Still she patted his head and shushed him, though that obviously wasn't working. Then Ryder reminded her that...Daisy wasn't actually there with them.

"WHERE'S MY BABY POSSUM?!"

She cried out dramatically..only to them be reminded by Pugsy that she was saving them from a bomb. That was a totally great idea that could not backfire in any way, right.

"Oh right, right yeahhh, what Pugster said. She'll totes save all of us and not blow us up just cause she can. Though that would be really funny..."

She nodded to the redhead as he asked if they were okay to walk. Ivy didn't think her wound was too terrible, she could just patch herself up with duct tape once they got back to Carrion Land, it would be fine. She held Pugsy's hand and tugged on his arm lightly (scared that any more force would rip his arm out or something).

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy nodded to Ryder, giving him a weak smile "Yeah! Don't worry bro- we can make it...!" he told the boss before walking over to Ivy. He pat her on the head, looking down on the greenette "If everything went down as it should... Buddi and Isaac probably brought her to Carrion Land... so let's go back there and find her, okay-?" he managed to pick up Ivy (while letting out a pained grunt) and began to carry her off the floor. He had no idea what went down, having blacked out for so long, he would have to ask later. The Inquisitor wasn't dead, he figured out that much, but there was definitely something going down here.
(EXIT PUGSY AND IVY)

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next