Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

+6
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Empty The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 am

Of course, the moment this floor comes into view, it washes over in a bright golden hue. Akin to the Gluttony level-- this floor, instead of beginning with obstacles, leads the Vultures straight into a game show stage. There`s a podium set up for each person, labeled with their name and all. On the podium is a buzzer, which... you automatically assume won`t be very effective during the game. That`d be giving you too much power. The podiums are all set up in one big diagonal row, facing a giant (and currently blank) screen. Above it, you swear you can make out a glass window, but, it`s hard to tell due to the height of the room. What`s that even for...?

One step further in, and spotlights shine from every corner of the room, lowering onto the podiums as if to guide the Vultures closer in. You notice there`s an increase in the number of speakers in this floor compared to the others---and, there is a microphone stand in front of all the podiums. You seriously doubt the real Inquisitor is going to come out here, though...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal ran onto the next floor, Pugsie close behind him. It was dark, really dark "Damn soooon! WHO TURNED OFF DA LIGHTSSSS!?" Jackal yelled rather loudly- and then spotlights were turned on- a lot of spotlights. Wow- that was bright "Okay- okay no- Jackal changed his mind- Jackal dont' like lights anymore-!" he commented, taking a few steps back and shielding his eyes from the light. Soon after, Jackal began to skip over to a podium he saw labeled 'JACKAL' which he was happy about "Yeeehee~! Great another game! Ohoho- I hope something TRIES TO KILL US AGAIN! ANYONE ELSE!? AAAAAH!? AAAAAH!? JUST JACKAL!? JACKAL HAPPY!" the man then slammed his fists down on the podium "We have nothing to fear but fear itself! And evil demonic food~! Teehee~!" Jackal pulled out a spork from his feathers and began to move it around like it was flying, making "SWWWWOOOOOOSSSSSSH!" noises.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent entered the room and let out a sigh.
"I dreamt I was on a gameshow once...it ended with me in a vat of pudding...I didn't eat pudding for months after that." Brent said, still a guy, but starting to just not give anymore shits anymore then normal. He went to the podium and stood by it seeing the name, 'Beatrice Miona' on it. "Oh son of a...I'm not even the right gender! I am not looking forward to this...but let's get this over with." He said, leaning on his, waiting. Hoping that things would be better then the last floor.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder walked into the fourth floor, along with the others, wondering why it was so dark--when suddenly, spotlights were beaming down upon them. He shielded his eyes from the light with his free hand, grimacing slightly. This was just bound to be awful.
He saw the podiums, and walked over to them, seeing that they were labelled with names, and finding his own, standing behind it moodily, not bothering to question it anymore. Obviously, the only way to get to the top of the tower was to participate in these games...which he couldn't stand. But, he'd have to just deal with it for now...He looked up towards the screen, waiting to see what would happen next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As people started heading for their podiums, Justus followed them, searching around for his, until he smiled upon finding it--only to frown later when he saw that it read "Justin Swift" with a smilie face drawn next to it.
"I. AM. NOT JUSTIN--NO. NO THIS IS NOT OKAY--" he raged a bit, slipping out of his knightly form of speech for a moment, strangely enough. "MY NAME. IS NOT. JUSTIIIIIIIIN--"
He kicked at the podium, but that just kind of did absolutely nothing--so he decided to sit on the floor in front of the podium. Because standing behind it would indicate his agreement that he was in fact Justin. wHICH HE KNEW HE WASN'T--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery trotted on forward along with the others, looking around for his podium, and smiling when he'd found it. He'd always wondered what it would be like to be a game show! Maybe things were going to turn out alright, after all...? After all, this set up didn't look nearly as imposing as the last floor did! Maybe this was giving them a bit of a break? That would be nice...
Bravery stood behind his podium, watching the screen to see what would happen, seeming a bit more cheerful and feeling a bit better than before.

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas and Scarecrow walked up the stairs and looked around then placed Mocha up in front of her stand making sure she was alright... He pulled out the last of the incense his father gave him and lit it with a lighter then set it down on her stand next to her... Here Doc, this should rejuvenate your mind and sharpen your focus, it happens abruptly so breath deep and slow... He walked over to his stand and on it had his and Scarecrow's name... they had unsynchronized a while ago, who knew if they needed it later... However Atlas' name had something there... his middle initial a large "K" that was bolded and parenthesized... How did they know about that?... He had only told Jack that once, had they been spying on one of their dates?... This was just a little creepy... He didn't let it phase him, he would just ignore it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Jackandatlas_zps5a23ce44
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack  entered to find herself on what looked like the set of a game show. The last time they had been a floor that resembled a game show their food had tried to eat them. This wasn't going to end well. Jack analyzed her podium not quite happy that the name on hers read "Nicole Sompters." She really was beginning to tire of that alias. She was doubtful that she would ever be able to escape it, but she found she now infinitely preferred being called Jack.
She analyzed the glass window certain their host was behind it. Jack looked over to the other doctor, calm but still worried about the woman's wellbeing. She had exerted herself to astonishing degrees in using her apparent abilities like that.
Before going over to her podium, Jack went over to Mocha, smiling at Atlas in thanks for his help, and did what she could for the woman with the supplies she had on hand before walking over to her podium, looking down at her name plate for a moment and stepping behind it 

Nate kept his grip on Dorthy's hand for a moment as he looked at the set. It looked like they were going to be on another game show. okay, what would happen now?
He followed Jack's gaze and located the glass window. Alright, so at least they had an idea where the person running this floor was and he still had a stable enough supply of knifes on hand.
He looked over at Mocha, worried. She looked better then she had a few minutes ago, but he still hoped she was going to be alright going through the rest of the tower. Luckily Jack was treating her, so at least she wasn't being unattended to.
He kept a light hold on Dorthy's hand until they both found their podiums and he stood behind his, mentally preparing himself for whatever they might do next, though after what he'd seen so far he wondered if he truly even could prepare himself.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Character34_zps586a2ef6
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:46 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel followed the rest of the group into the room, raising a hand to cover his eyes when sudden spotlights lit up the room. Was this... a game show...? What was going on here...? What sort of sick fucker had designed all this, like really?! Slowly, he approached the podium that had his name, cautiously taking up his position behind it and waiting to see what happened next.

Matilda was quite disappointed to see she was most definitely still a girl. She sighed in frustration, but made her way into the room as all the others did, hardly flinching as the lights lit up. "... Justus, are you alright...?" she asked after a moment, frowning worriedly at the bluenette before beginning to search for the podium with her name- only to stiffen in absolute shock as she saw one with a clear label... for 'Damian Ward'.
She stood frozen, staring at the podium with an expression of shocked distaste- before that expression morphed to one of angered resolve, and she marched forward- before simply leaning against the front of the podium to block the name, grumbling under her breath.
"I see what's wrong now, Justus," she muttered after a moment, crossing her arms huffily. This sucked.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha made it with the help of Jack and Atlas and was slowly regaining her prowess. "Hmmmmm..." Mocha nodded as she heard complaints from people. She didn't want to say to Bunny that her staying as a man for a while made sense to her, but at the same time she expected Bunny to have turned back some time. "Don't worry you two... I'm sure you'll turn back soon enough... I mean I doubt that you'll stay that way for the rest of floors." Mocha said as she continued to look at the flame. "Thank you..." she said to Atlas and Jack. "So... Your real name is Nicole?" Mocha tried to make conversation as she raised the flame a little bit. Doing little things to keep her mind prepped. "I'm sure I'll be right as rain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Dorthy5

Dorthy continued to hold Nate's hand as the frog or toad croaked in her hands. "Um... So this is the next floor." Dorthy said to Nate to try and break the silence between them. "This reminds me of the Weakest Link game show that I saw once." Dorthy said as she tried to remember it. "I didn't like that show." she said simply as she looked over to Mocha. She seemed to be regaining her concentration that more she looked at the fire. It even rose a bit, and Dorthy supposed that Mocha was testing her ability.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:49 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate smiled nervously at Dorthy,
Yeah, this is it. I remember that show. My mom used to talk about it. I don't think I liked it very much either.
He squeezed her hand as they both looked over at Mocha. He really hoped Mocha didn't get injured more badly than this. He knew how unlikely that was going to be, but he still didn't want to see anyone he cared about dying any time soon.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Jackandatlas_zps5a23ce44
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded at the woman. She had noticed Mocha's powers slowly resurfacing. That was fortunate. She didn't fully understand the situation with the woman's powers, but there was a possibility they inflicted a different sort of injury altogether.
Your welcome.
Jack analyzed Mocha's wounds before responding to her question. She couldn't quite place how she felt about being known as Nicole Sompters for the rest of her life, but as she doubted Charles Paladin would ever allow her to leave the prison, she had accepted that reality. At the very least, this was one of the longer lasting Alias's. The shorter used ones tended to have some form of taint connected to them.
Yes, I prefer to go by Jack, but my name is Nicole. I'm certain you'll be all right, Mocha.
 Jack smiled at the woman as she addressed her. This was their first conversation since they had met each other before The Holiday Killer incident. She was curious to get to know vultures other doctor, particularly after today.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Once each of the Vultures had arrived at their podium, all the spotlights that had been focusing on them would dim, making the room the slightest bit easier on one`s eyes. But, just as they had gotten used to the new adjustment in lighting--- the screen in front of them bursted with color. Once it was lit up and activated, it... somehow seemed to grow even bigger in size, making it quite a sore sight. Along with it, came obnoxious and blaring music. How... expected. And, on cue, came the Inquisitor`s booming voice. "Welcome to 'Know Things, Get Free Money'--the game show where you`re gonna get to do exactly the opposite! I`m your host, THE INQUISITOR-- and, basically, I`m gonna ask you bastards some dumb ass questions, you gon answer them, ANDAND-- in the end, I`ll give you a prize! Sounds simple enough, right--?! This is gonna be so easy for you guys, you`ll see-" In a way that sounds accidental, he let out a small laugh-- but, quickly stopped himself. "Are we ready to begin...?!" The screen, although it had activated-- wasn`t showing anything just yet... but, I lied, because near the end of his monologue, it begun flashing bright colors. Very quickly. For no particular reason. How festive!      
__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Greed Floor Theme - Class Trial

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder listened to the Inquisitor's voice boom over the loudspeakers, his elbows down on his podium and his face resting in his hands, looking quite unexcited. As the man mentioned a prize at the end, though, Ryder stood up straight and looked upwards towards the source of the sound, frowning,
"Hey! That 'prize' you mentioned isn't going to be some bullshit thing for us to fight? Something really strong and stupid--? And--" Suddenly screen flashing neon colors. "Do you MIND?! Could ya maybe turn it down a bit? You trying to give somebody a seizure or something? Seriously...just get on with it already! We're burning daylight here!" Ryder was--quite grumpy at this point--he REALLY just wanted to get up to the top floor and smash the Inquisitor's head--if they could just do that, that would be awesome--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal started clapping as The Inquisitor pretty much announced their next 'game', Jackal happy "YEHA! YEEEHA! COOL~!!" he cheered, before slamming his face against the podium and smelling it "Sniff... begin the game then~!" he cheered. Pugsie meanwhile- was busy pretty much having a seizure from the rapid bright colors that were being flashed at the screen for no reason whatsoever, Pugsie was having a VERY bad day. Of course Jackal didn't notice this, so he just slammed his fist against the podium and yelled "COME'N BOYS JACKAL DON'T GOT TIME FOR THIS! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:18 pm

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent shielded his eyes with his arm, and even wanted to plug his ears, but, nope. He had to listen to the booming voice of the Inquisitor.
"Too bright! Too loud!" he muttered, grunting once when the bright lights were hitting him in the face. Were all the lights and sounds and everything REALLY needed? It was more irritating then entertaining. He kept his eyes closed and hoped that the lights were fade a little. He did see Pug having like...a legit seizure. Holy shit...if he wasn't too afraid to move he would help...but frankly, he felt like his feet were anchored to the floor at this point. Plus, he couldn't really help with seizures.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"I see... Well it's a nice name." Mocha commented before she looked at the Inquisitor. "Game show... But why do I have the feeling that the prize is something we won't like." Mocha said to herself before she saw the flashing lights. "TURN THOSE OFF! PUGSEY!" Mocha said as she looked over to Pugsy as he was on the floor. He had to stop looking at the colors other then that there was nothing she could do! Seizures were things that you waited out because there is nothing you can do until afterwards. She had to turn him on his side and give him something soft for his head while they waited it out. "TIME THE SEIZURE!" Mocha said as she stepped away from her podium and went to help Pugsy.

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy shrugged as she waited for something to happen. When it did, Dorthy just listened to the Inquisitor as he spoke. So it was a game show go figure, but she wondered what this prize was. Then the flashing lights. Dorthy immediately covered up her eyes to not look at it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:30 pm

THE MASTERMIND

To the reaction he received, the Inquisitor made a sound resembling a... whimper? then, faded into a sort of shocked silence... before grumbling something under his breath. As he did that-- the lights on the screen... dimmed. Only a bit-- but, to the point where it wasn`t too blinding anymore. Probably still hurt to look at in excess amount. "Alright, fine- pussies- lET`S GET STARTED!" He finally chimed, sounding a bit more enthused than before. "Alrightalright-- the first question is for-- mOCHA GET THE FUCK BACK BEHIND YOUR PODIUM YOU RATCHET ASS WHORE." Silence. Then, he cleared his throat, continuing casually as if he never said a word-- "The first question is forrrrr---!!" Was... was that a drum roll? Who was playing drums? How did he get someone to play drums? What is-
"Wydah Moicy~! Ba dum da dumm...! Mister leader guy! Dorkinator! Ryderkins! Ry-Ry! Crybaby! FOOLISH FOOLY FOOL-- okay, I`m done-- I promise--pff--" He was doing a very good job at holding back his laughter, but, it was still pretty evident. "You ready...?"     

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:08 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder looked over at Pugsie kind of...having a seizure...
"Could--someone--maybe--take care of him--he's kind of--"
But then the Inquisitor said his name in the most obnoxious voice ever. He glared up back at the Inquisitor's--voice?--kind of replying to each successive name--
"Okay--alright--don't call me that--okay no that nickname isn't for you--I AM NOT A CRYBABY--OKAY OKAY GET ON WITH IT--" And then the Inquisitor said he was done. Which Ryder didn't believe for a second--but still-- "Just ask your goddamn question already!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha paused for a moment. "Anyone near him, give him something soft to put his head on, and turn him to his side... Just in case he vomits. And I am hoping that someone is timing this. This is something I need to put in his medical record so I know what to give him in the future." Mocha said as she took a step back to her podium.

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy felt bad for Pugsy and took off her hat and passed it to the person next to her. "For Pugsy to put his head on. We can probably make a soft thing for him if we use different parts of out clothes." Dorthy said since she wanted to put her two cent in. Maybe even ten cents! Or a dollar!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:26 am

THE MASTERMIND

Mocha would pretty much feel eyes burning through her as she made her way back over to her podium... but, the Inquisitor`s attention was back on Ryder in a flash. "Fine-- fuck- pushy much--? Alright--- Ryder Mercy`s question iiiiiis...!" Another drumroll--- what was the deal with all these drumrolls---?
"How many sexual partners has Josephine Beaumont had in her lifetime--?!" Once the question was stated, it popped up on the screen in bright, blue, and bold letters. "Timers on. You`ve got six seconds. Go."   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder crossed his arms, waiting for the question--and when it finally came, his face went bright red and his eyebrows rose as an expression of sheer shock came over his face.
"H-Huh--?! That doesn't--I mean--I don't--know--? T-Two--? I think--? Uh--I-I mean--you--y-you can't just ask something like that about her--! Shut up, dickwad--! I'll knock your teeth out--! I-I'll bash your head in--! D-D-Don't get me started, asshat--!" was his very articulate answer.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:05 am

THE MASTERMIND

So, the Inquisitor`s strained efforts at holding back his laughter were all for not--
"Ahaha~! How cute! But, sadly, EHNN. Wrong as ever! As I expected--" He replied smugly, giving a small chortle after. "The real answer iiiiiiiiis---!"
... And then there was a... distinctively awkward, and very long pause. "..... Oh... I---I---uh---?" He paused, clearing his throat.
"... I.... I actually... don`t... know...?
Shit---this chick---gets drunk just---way too much..." He paused again, clearly contemplating. "...Ah---I guess that one wasn`t too great of one to start with... I`m still not giving you the point, though, since your guess was utter shit--nEXT UP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS---!!" Drumrolldrumroll--
"... Beatrice Miona~! ........... Brent Miona! You ready, babeilicious--?"

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:11 am

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent snapped to attention when the name Beatrice was called.
"Whoa whoa whoa! The name's Bunny moron!" Brent yelled, crossing her arms. "Alright...ask your damn question..." he started to seem really bored again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded before turning to the Inquisitor herself.
Thank you.
She raised an eyebrow. She was getting the distinct impression that these questions were going to be very interesting. She doubted dumb ass for them meant the same thing as it did for the Inquisitor. She just hoped these prizes were something she could deal with quickly. Her blood rage was still pulsating at the back of her mind and she couldn't foresee any of these floors having the areas she had trained herself to calm down in.
She looked over in surprise at the sound of Pugsy  having a seizure. She watched Mocha tend to him. Before being able to join her, the Inquisitor spoke again. She cast a nervous look at Ryder. The Inquisitor seemed to greatly enjoy toying with the members of Vulture who had dealt with him before, understandably so given what she had perceived about this man.
She mentally sighed as Dorthy offered her hat. She grabbed it and placed it under Pugsy's head, tilting him on his side and moving back to her podium while the Inquisitor was speaking to Ryder, who unfortunately hadn't answered correctly. She noted with surprise that Ryder hadn't had anything happen to him quite yet. The finale of this game would be very interesting.
Jack surveyed the area, feeling a dark curiosity beginning to arise. She would need to relieve her stress soon or she might have to begin worrying about the possibility of killing someone she didn't intend to.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 am

THE MASTERMIND

"Yeah okay whatever bEATRICE." For whatever reason, once he said her name, the speakers sort of---amplified-- a lot---why-- "Okay, okay, sooooo, princess---! You`re question iIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS---!" Excessive drum rolling--
"How long will Elliot Payne be comatose--?!" Only now did Ryder`s question fly off the screen---replaced by Bunny`s question, which was also in big, bright, and bold red letters.
"Five seconds. Go."

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:03 am

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent waited for the question, still bored, even with the amplified BEATRICE! Yup, now everyone knew her real true name. Beatrice Miona. Oh well, they were gonna find out sometime. He wasn't expecting the question he got. In an instant, his eyes widened, his body shook, and he was silent. Then he took out his guns and shot at the screen until he was out of bullets in that clip, screaming bloody murder.
"YOU ARE DEAD! I WILL TEAR YOU APART YOU PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR HUMAN SCUM! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH MY LAST BREATH! I WILL MAKE EVERY WAKING MOMENT YOU HAVE A LIVING FUCKING HELL, YOU PITIABLE CUNT!" he yelled, and then clicking. He collasped on his knees, looking at the ground, sort of...blank. Brent kind of broke a little bit. "If you need an answer...estimating 5 months...give...or take..." he mumbled, and then just broke.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next