Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

+6
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:12 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha felt the eyes on her head, but ignored them. She did what she wanted. "Thank you Jack..." Mocha said before grimancing at the questions. She felt bad for Ryder, and then she heard it. Bunny's real name. She stared at the woman as she had a freak out. She was going to be dealing with a lot of group therapy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Dorthy5

Dorthy looked at Bunny as she pretty much broke. "..." she had nothing to say to the woman. She covered her ears from the gunshots. Well... Not from the noise, but from the anger behind them.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:47 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Luckily enough-- it seemed as it the Inquisitor had planned for this occasion, seeing how once Bunny`s bullets made contact with the screen-- they`d bounce off, falling helplessly onto the ground. Following Bunny`s answer, the Inquisitor was... quiet. From the sudden silence, a new kind of eeriness was brought to his humorless chuckle, which grew louder, and louder, and louder-- until it was fully blown maniacal laughter. "Now that`s what I wanna see...! The utter fuckin` DESPAIR on your pathetic mugs! Tell me, Beatrice- you ever think about the fact that maybe if you weren`t busy bein` goddamn worm food, Elli`d be here right now?! You even good for shit other than dyin` all the fuckin` time...?! Hard makin` with the yucks from ten feet under, lemme tell ya what--" Without giving Bunny the proper time to answer, he kept going. "But! The past is in the past. Except, the past`s gonna haunt you forever. Hard to live on knowing your responsible for that kind of crap-- trust me, I`d know. But! Speaking of which! Let`s move on, can we--?! I`m done here, anyway, did my damage and shit-- nEXT UP IS PUGSYYY." The drum roll started-- but, suddenly stopped, as if noticing it was... kind of late. "Ya ready, kid?! Yeah?! Yeah! That`s the spirit! Awesome. Your question iiiis--!!" The drum roll started with extra gusto, almost proudly. Then, in a voice almost foreign to hear at this point that lacked any sort of humor, the Inquisitor growled:
"Mister Marcone... how many loved ones have you slaughtered...?" His question would appear on screen next-- and, once the change was made, it became apparent that despite the Inquisitor`s efforts, the screen was indeed cracked in several places as a result of Bunny`s onslaught. "Five. Seconds. Go."  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Greed Floor Theme - Class Trial

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:48 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate listened from his podium in silence. This game sounded like it was going to be very painful. He was worried what kind of question he was going to be asked honestly. The Inquisitor seemed to know just what to say to set everyone off in the worst way and Nate had a fair amount of subjects that he wouldn't react well to.
He looked at Brent and Ryder knowing if he said anything it wouldn't go well, but wishing he could.
He was nervous that there hadn't been any consequences for Ryder getting his question very understandably wrong. He checked his weapons out of reflex.
He shivered at the Inquisitors next question. That one had hurt him a lot actually. He couldn't even think about being responsible for something like that. From what Nate had seen on Pugsy he was a nice enough guy. He felt really bad for him right now, for all of them.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Pugsie was just recovering from what was most likely a minor seizure "Uggggh... guys I don't feel so-" she looked to Ryder and Brent "W-why are you guys so...?" suddenly she heard her name called out "GAH!? WHA-!? I DON'T-" drum rolls- okay then? Pusie felt important! She liked this! And then the question happened- sudden- an expression of absolute despair erupted across Pugsie's face. The girl just fell to her knees, completely speechless. No real reaction- she just fell to her knees and cried, the mere mentioning of what she had done in the past was enough to bring about traumatic experiences haunting her thoughts. And so Pugsie stayed there on her knees, completely lost in sorrow "..." you curled up behind her podium, all you could hear was the sound of Pugsie quietly sobbing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

"CORRECT! THE ANSWER WAS GET ON THE FLOOR AND CRY ABOUT IT! FIRST FUCKIN` RIGHT ANSWER ALL DAY! WAY TO GO, YOU FUCKIN` MONSTER...!" Again, the Inquisitor bellowed a long, loud laugh that made his microphone screech obnoxiously. "I feel your pain, though- must get pretty lonely. Judging by the fact that you`ve still got boobs and stuff-- at least you`ve got your right hand to keep your company...! Can`t snap that in half with a hug, can you?! Ahah-- It`s been swell, Pugs- but, I can`t waste too much time here. Time to move on! Next up iIIIIIIIIIIS---!!" The drum roll didn`t even bother this time. It was done. "The lovely doctor Mocha Deren! You ready for your question, babe--? Yeah? Yeah, good. Your question iiiis...~" The drum roll picked up again-- back to it`s usual speed.
"Tell me... didja think Jade really gave two shits about you...?" Her question knocked Pugsy`s straight off the screen-- glowing in bright golden splendor. "Five. Go. Now." 

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:44 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Oh God..." Mocha said as she tried to understand this game. Why was it called Greed? This is more like it causes Wrath more then anything. She understood the last three, but this is just stupid. "Yes." Mocha answered before the tine limit really started. And she just stared up at him with her arms crossed. She was honestly expecting the man to tell her that she was a slut and whore, and a whole bunch of other things like Catherine. What the Inquisitor asked... Wasn't something that Mocha wasn't used to. Besides that was opinion not fact so in logic there was no wrong answer because it wasn't placed in fact. But she doubted that the Inquisitor cared about that, the man was crazy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 pm

THE MASTERMIND

So, again, Mocha would feel eyes burning through her. Glaring eyes. "... I don`t like you." He quipped, "I could give you a whole spiel right here about how you weren`t anything but another goddamn hole for him, or how you`re useless as fuck and you`re always gonna be useless as fuck and the only reason you`re still alive is because you`ve got a nice rack--- but, you`re boring. And useless. And it`d be a waste of time. Also, your glasses are dumb and you are old. nEXT UP IIIIIIIIIIS--" The drum roll was kinda hesitant, but it did start up eventually. "Oh, hey, speaking of delusional and useless- Bravery Valentine~!"
"Hey--- hey, kid--- you ever heard of the saying like father like son...? Do you ever consider maybe that`s why you`re so violent...? I mean- you do know you`ve killed people, right? Real question is: just how fucked up are you---? Considered ever just beating up a kid to let out your frustrations--? Works well, from what I`ve heard- also I just wasted like two seconds of your time so you actually only have three seconds gOGOGO---"   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery had been idly twidling his thumbs at his podium, watching the others with a certain air of concern about him, feeling kind of uneasy about when his turn would come--but then suddenly, it did.
"H-Hey...I'm not delusional or useless...!" he objected unhappily as the Inquisitor called his name. He frowned, awaiting the question--and as it was asked, slowly, his expression changed from one of annoyance to one of shock, his face draining of color as his eyes grew wide.
"M-My...father...? But...n-nobody but Rourke, Aurelia, and Lilia knew about..." he trailed off, his gaze slowly descending down to his podium, feeling stress bubbling up inside him and leaking out as tears from his eyes. He looked back up again, doing his best to put on a tough face despite his slightly trembling lower lip. "I-I...I'm nothing like that...bastard...! Don't you dare compare me to...that..." He trailed off, feeling his throat tighten slightly as he suddenly balled up his fists, slamming one of them down onto the useless buzzer at his podium in objection. "I'm not messed up, and I'm not like him! I save people! All he ever did was hurt them! He's the reason that Mom's dead, not me--! Don't you ever dare compare me to him! I've never hurt a single good person--only the bad guys! I'm a superhero, and I always will be! S-So shut up! Just SHUT UP!" He suddenly got awfully quiet after his outburst, looking down at his podium again with a stare that seemed to go for miles, empty eyes cast down onto the buzzer button. "I'm not...a bad guy..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:30 pm

THE MASTERMIND

The Inquisitor could only produce a quiet snicker-- seeming not to find as much amusement in this situation as in previous ones. "There`s where you couldn`t be more wrong--- look around you, child-- you`re surrounded by criminals. Crooks, assassins, gangsters, society`s rejects-- haven`t you ever stopped and asked yourself why...? It`s because you are the bad guy--- and the longer you stick around instead of offing yourself, the more of a bad guy you`re gonna be! Simple enough." He paused, actually... quiet, if only for a bit. But, soon enough, his jovial tone was back. "Let`s keep the ball rolling, then--! Next up iiiiiis...!" Drum roll drum roll-- "Miss Nicole Sompters...! Hi-- man, you`re the first one here I`m not too familiar with-- nice to meet you...!"
"... Also is it true you kick into a sadistic frenzy at the sight of--" What was definetely fresh blood begun to steadily drop from the ceiling and directly onto Jack-- cutting off the Inquisitor entirely. Within a few fleeting moments, the amount would increase-- and the timer flicked on.   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:04 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Jack10_zpsbafe643b
Jack
The Incredibly Murderous and Sadistic Doctor

Jack kept her face calm throughout the proceedings. She sent a sympathetic look towards Bravery. Family questions seemed to be sensitive subject here and she understood that well. For his usual cheeriness, it seemed his whole superhero façade seemed to be in place to protect him from the feelings the Inquisitor had stirred at this moment.
The mention of fathers had also  stirred her darker urge. The reminder of where hers was at the moment made her feel a touch more calm. This calm shriveled as the Inquisitor addressed Jack personally. She looked up at the window,
Hello, Mr. Inquisitor. I wish I could say it was nice to meet you.
Jack froze at her question feeling her muscles tense as blood showered over her. Her thoughts started to become both dangerously slow and fast at the same time as all rational thought was replaced with the rapidly coursing  mantra of death.
A distorted smile over took her face as her cybernetics subconsciously turned on 100 percent worsening her mind frame and becoming demonically slit. She chuckled darkly and she took out her knifes and stabbed at the button. In the back of her mind she could feel a familiar friend materialize and cover her with its shadow. She reached out and pet the illusory dog, her chuckling growing darker by the moment,
Hello, my friend. Hahahaha, when I find you I'm going to make you wish the devil had found you and taken you himself. You're going to die, Mr. Inquisitor, hahaha, and I'm going to savor every minute of it! HAHAHA
The beast growled behind her, licking its lips in anticipation. Her knives were at the ready at this angle she could kill everyone in the room. She laughed again at this thought and smiled at the point where she'd heard the Inquisitor's voice,
Come down and play, Mr. Inquisitor. haha someone is going to die today!

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 pm

THE MASTERMIND

As Jack pulled out her knives, the blood above her would dribble to a complete stop. "Correct--! The answer was snap into a psychotic rampage...!" The Inquisitor`s voice lowered to a spatful growl as he continued, "This is exactly what I wanted to see, though... you`re the kind of girl that would do much better with some more-- capable help, if ya know what I mean. But! As much as I love the psycho bitch look on you-- your nature is out, everyone sees it, and your job is done...!" With that, Jack`s podium would rumble-- and two metal restraints would burst out from the button she had stabbed. In the blink of an eye, they`d snap around her wrists, and hold sturdily in place. "Sure is cute if you think a freak like you could ever manage a normal life. Look at you-- with your fancy doctor title, with your almost-as-batshit boyfriend-- pretending like you actually have the right to call yourself human. Adorable. But-- yeah, stay still and be a good girl for now, okay--? I may need you later-- but, like, right now-- no." He gave a short, throaty chuckle, "Alright! Next iiiiiis---!" The drum roll was way too distracted for this right now-- and it was now apparent that the Inquisitor was actually choosing these names at random, considering he produced a brief surprised sound at the next name drawn. "...Jackal...!" He finally chirped, as Jack`s question quickly bounced off the screen. "Are you ready--?!"   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:34 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal giggled as Jack snapped into a psychopathic rage "Ooooh knives~! Are you gonna play doctor~!?" he asked happily before he was called upon. This almost made the man jump- for some reason, no idea why. Jackal stared up at the ceiling for some reason- and right after he said his name just just started talking "OH OH OH! I KNOW THIS ONE~!" he happily jumped up, before he even asked are you ready "Calcium! George Washington! Tennis! Pimps! Colorful hats! Flamingos! Benjamin Button! WYDAH MOICY FO PRESIDENT!" he yelled out haphazardly and loudly- interrupting The Inquisitor as he actually asked if he was ready.

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:00 am

THE MASTERMIND

"DO you think maybe... that Ryder should`ve killed you...?"
In a similar manner to the way Jackal had cut him off, The Inquisitor did the same- a sort of cocky coyness sunken into his tone. He chuckled, just as Jackal`s question bumped itself onto the screen, in bright pink and glowing letters. "Six seconds. Go."  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:08 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal started restlessly hopping up and down as The Inquisitor asked the question- somehow- Jackal had a straight face through most of it. Of course- that was because his face was kinda stuck- but any initial reaction that The Inquisitor might have wanted was lost. Jackal began to stroke his chin "Hmmmm... I KNOW THIS ONE... IT'S AT THE TIP OF MY PELVIS... that's what they say right? Pelvis? Not tongue right-?" then when there was one second left Jackal jumped up and yelled "INSURANCE CLAIM!" as loudly as he could. Eagerly pumping both fists, he looked up to the screen "OKAYIWINGIMMEMONEY! DOLLA BILL DOLLA BILL YA'LL! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!" Jackal began to just- dance around "RAISE DA ROOF! RAISE DA ROOF~!! YO HOMIE IS RICH AS BALLS NOW GUYS~!!!"

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:16 am

Jack
The Murderous Doctor

The rational part of Jack's mind noticed that the blood had begun to stop dribbling on her. Her thoughts were still held hostage by thoughts of death and all of its demented beauty so she didn't seem to really notice or care if she had at this point. Everywhere she looked all she could see was blood.
She looked over at Jackal. Her smile growing. She'd forgotten how enjoyable madness was among shared company.
Oooh yes, Boss! Yes, I am!
Her beast growled at The Inquisitor as he spoke again. Jack had begun extracting her knives from the button as she heard his words, understanding their meaning and clenching her tools in dark joy. Were she in her normal frame of mind she would be more worried about his words. As she was now, she needed someone to play with and if she didn't find one soon she would stop caring who it was she killed. As it stood the members of Vulture were too broken to get an intriguing game out of and the part of her that was still able to comprehend reason was doing all it could to dissuade such thoughts. They could fall though. Those thoughts had failed in the past.
Jack's slitted eyes widened as her wrists were restrained.  She pulled against them grunting. The beast growling and snapping his fangs, louder and louder the more she resisted.
Just as suddenly as her resistance had started, Jack stiffened again ceasing movement altogether as the Inquisitor began speaking again, breathing heavily. Her mind still racing urging her to enact on death's mantra. She smiled and began giggling at the thought of ridding the Inquisitor of the ability to speak altogether. Several of his words seem to break through her mad delight as she continued smiling,
I know what I am. I'm a monster. You're no different.
Jack watched with hungry eyes as the next round of questioning began.
Her illusionary dog began slashing at her bonds to no avail. She smiled at her pet,
It's alright, my sweet. When we break these chains, we'll have our fun. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 am

THE MASTERMIND

To Jackal`s response, the Inquisitor was completely silent. "... Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong--" His voice was nearly rising in volume and slight... irritation-- but, he seemed to catch himself, and cut himself off. "The correct answer is yes-- are you not seeing it...? The way everyone looks at you...? You`re not Jack Harrison-- you aren`t their friend; you`re hardly human, which isn`t saying much because hey look around but you`re... on a different level of batshit. Just... a hollow disgrace to someone else`s memory. Maybe Ryder didn`t kill you then-- but, trust me, someone`ll get the sense knocked into them and off you eventually..." He trailed off slightly, sounding unsure. He seemed... to be having some actual difficulty with this one. "... Also your snot gun is fucking lame. Build a snot cannon-- get back to me then. You suck. NEXT IS DORTHY." The drum roll kind of started, then noticed it was too late, and abruptly ceased. "DORTHYYYY FENTOMM--! ... Ah-- Jade`s princess--? Guess being an annoying nat is genetic--- you`re question is: why on earth do you keep getting abandoned...? Your parents are gone... Kraven`s long gone... I mean- you`ve got Mocha, but you think she would`ve given a shit about you if your daddy`s dick wasn`t bomb enough--? Have you considered that maybe you`re the cause for all this---? There`s a pattern, so, that must be it, right--?"   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Dorthy5

Dorthy looked up at the screen when her name was called. "Yes?" she asked before thinking about what he said. "... I... I don't know..." Dorthy said as she almost seemed to shrink in her podium. This wasn't like the Weakest Link at all. This was Making You Feel Bad Link. "I don't like those questions." Dorthy already didn't have a positive view on herself, and now to think that she was the reason everyone was dying was enough to make her cry. But she didn't want to... Not in front of him. So she disappeared behind the podium, out of sight from everyone except from those next to her.

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha heard the question for Dorthy and instantly narrowed her eyes. "Leave her be!" Mocha shouted as she felt her anger flaring up. "What the hell!?" Mocha said when the man mentioned about Jade's dick. She felt a giant need to blow up that screen. She saw Dorthy go behind her podium, probably to silently cry to herself. Mocha concentrated on the tv. "Why is this floor called Greed again?" Mocha asked as the tv began to shake. She wanted to rip it out and smash it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm

THE MASTERMIND

"Boring... but, yeah, okay, good. Whatever." The Inquisitor hummed, only somewhat content. Yeah. Making little girls cry was cool. He liked this. He was about ready to move on-- when Mocha kind of began apparent. "It`s not called 'Greed', dumb ass-- it`s 'Know Things, Get Free Money Except Not Really'. Maybe if you pulled your head outta your ass for two seconds, you would`ve heard me earlier. Now-- quit being disruptive before some real psychic hands you your ass." He snapped, yet, for some reason, lacked any real anger in his tone. He moreso just sounded scolding; it was almost mocking in it`s own way.
"NATE HARDEY. Oops-- no, wait. I meant--- nEXT IIIIIS--" Drum roll was done. "NATE HARDEY--- SURPRISE---" A thunderous applause erupted from the speakers-- perhaps some kind of sound effect? "Your question is: is it REALLY creepy that you`re dating an eight year old right now--? Two seconds-- go-- hurry, hurry--" He seemed to be rushing a bit more with his questions-- as if he was on a time limit himself.   

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate glared at the TV screen as Dorthy's questions popped up, cursing the Inquisitor under his breath. Off all the time for his guns to not be working. In the last few minutes he'd seen The Inquisitor  reduce both his girlfriend and Jack, his he didn't know what, to  a very sorry and a very scary state. He looked at Dorthy's podium, feeling a mix of both rage and sorrow.
Nate glared at the screen as he heard his name. He hadn't thought he would hate someone this much so soon after the Holiday Killer but The Inquisitor had managed just that. From what Nate had seen, this would thrill the man.
Nate glared at the screen for a moment before turning to where Dorthy would be under her podium,
No, it's not! I would be dating her at any age because Dorthy is a wonderful girl.
Honestly Dorthy was the only girl he'd ever met near his age. He really couldn't imagine even finding another girl to date that wouldn't be a lot older than him. It was a relationship kind of born out of necessity, kind of, but he didn't see the age difference as that bad. He felt like if they were together for much longer it would  definitely be awkward but things were alright for now and he didn't like people making her upset when all she'd done was help him.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:27 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Mushishi
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas stood by watching the Inquisitor question people, not really catching everyone's pasts... until he got to Jack... Her eyes had that demonic tone to them, her rage had maxed her eyes out... The way she explained it it was much like when Scarecrow fed into his emotions... This could be bad, she was very uncontrollable like this...
"Ooooooooh!!!... YAY! Jack's Doggy Thing is Here!... Do it Jack... Do it Do it Do it!... Kill Kill Kill!... I wish we could See Jack's Crazy Dog!" ... Scarecrow said still in the back of Atlas' head
Atlas ignored Scarecrow's thoughts... Of course he would like this... Jack had described it as some kind of supernatural hound... Atlas stepped next to Jack and hugged her around her metal bonds and whispered to her... It's OK Jack... I'm Here... Take Deep slow breaths... Let yourself drift away from the anger... Let the hound sleep... He wiped the blood off of her face while closing her eyes then held her face in his hand and kissed her on the cheek... I love you Jack... He meant it... This was probably the first time he had directly said it aloud to her... He knew what this kind of mindset was like... He, Jack and his Father were the only ones who knew but Scarecrow wasn't just one of his past lives... He was all of the Darkness in Atlas' mind taken on the form of Skarvan Crou... All of Scarecrow's memories were Skarvan's their personality was the same and he believed he was Skarvan Crou... But that wizard Justus spoke of, Sullenstein... He didn't do anything to Scarecrow... Scarecrow was as much a part of Atlas as Jack's Rage was of her... Thinking about this knew what that meant... Everything Scarecrow had done in this life... was him... That was why he had reacted so violently to Scarecrow regaining more of his memories... but then he remembered the Inquisitors words... He turned to the screen... We may be monsters sir but you know we use it to fight for the people we love, unlike you, who just sits there enjoying your sadistic little game... Yeah we kill... I remember killing more people that are within a mile of here... but not because we want to, because we've been put through more pain than you could ever inflict on us and are still standing and we're willing to take more pain for the people we care about so they don't have to suffer... He knew saying something wouldn't have any effect on the Inquisitor but Atlas honestly Atlas didn't give a fuck about this guy or his games... Whatever his response was Atlas really didn't care... He didn't say anything for him, it was for Jack and any one else on the team dealing with their Morality or Sanity.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Armennoir_-_13
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:26 am

THE MASTERMIND

"EHNN. Wrong. It`s weird. Stop that." The Inquisitor answered hurriedly, his voice coming with a buzzer sound and everything. Admittedly, it was harder to get dirt on a twelve year old compared to everyone else... but, he tried. It`d get better. Self motivational Inquisitor.
He, in all honestly, seemed to barely have heard Atlas, considering he was about ready to ask another question-- but, the silverette`s words made him stop for a second. And sigh. "Yeah, okay." He grumbled, followed by the sound of flipping through paper, before continuing: "Let`s keep this ball rolling, then--! nEXT UP IIIIIIIIIS--!!" This time around, the name had bursted upon the screen with bright flashing colors before the Inquisitor could finish, and confetti rained from the ceiling onto the owner of said name. "GABRIEL WINTERS--!!" Oh, hey, the applause is back- "Your question, Mister Winters, is as follows: ... Have you ever raped Bravery---? Threesecondsgo."  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"
-------------------------

Gabriel stood silently behind his podium as one by one Vultures were chosen, questioned, and practically broken with just a few words from the Inquisitor. When Bravery's turn came around, he froze, gritting his teeth as he listened to the question- then tightened his grip on the podium before him with an angered scowl. Bravery needed someone, he wasn't doing so well after that question, he wanted to go to his side- but he knew he couldn't leave his podium...
Gabriel waited impatiently for his turn to come around, his hands gripping onto the podium tightly with barely restrained rage. When finally he heard his name, his eyes snapped up to the screen, his teeth gritted with annoyance-
And then he both heard and saw the question and he froze in place, his eyes going wide and all color draining from his face. For at least a second, all he could think of was his ex- what had happened with her and how inevitably it had all led to this- this very moment in this godforsaken tower. This tower, where someone was daring to ask if he had ever raped Bravery, just to fuck with him-

"I would never, you fucking piece of shit robot! I'm not like that! I've never raped anyone and I've never had need to! I love Bravery, and he loves me! I'd never do something so sick and fucked up you sick fuck!! I've never even-- ... I..."
And that was where his reasoning ran out. Because although he knew that Bravery loved him and wanted to claim that he'd never felt uncomfortable- he felt certain that would be a lie... Since he knew he had made Bravery uncomfortable before. And now that the thought had been introduced he couldn't help but wonder whether or not he had ever forced the other, even for a second, a moment-
And it was that thought that caused him to fall silent, trembling as he stared at the screen and his time quickly ran out. Even though the timer hit zero though, he didn't seem to notice, instead staring blankly at the screen- before speaking again.
"You sadistic motherfucking bastard, asking all these sensitive questions- I kind of want to know what the fuck your problem is. What's got the big bad Inquisitor into such a fucking state where he gets off on pissing people off and watching them scream...!!! Sick, twisted, manipulative son of a bitch- UGH!" Suddenly, he flat out punched his podium, not even seeming to notice as it split his knuckles and caused blood to run down his fingers, instead whirling around and sinking down to the floor with his back to the screen, shaking still from the effect the question had on him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:03 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 4 -- GREED - Page 2 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery's eyes widened as he heard Gabriel's question, and he looked up at the screen, staring at the words projected up there. Slowly, he looked over at Gabriel, seeing his reaction. He felt his fists clench, and his mouth set itself in a tight line. He knew that Gabriel would never do that to him. Ever. His facial expression became a bit gentler as he walked over to Gabriel, kneeling down in front of him and brushing his hair back to kiss him on the forehead, before standing up and glaring up at the screen above.
"You jerk...you think that you can just say all this stuff about us...?! You're just hiding from us and making fun of us! You're...You're no better than a schoolyard bully! You're just a stupid little kid! You hear that?! A kid! If you think you're so tough, why don't you just cut all this crap and come fight us already?! What's the point of this stupid game? 'Oh, you can only come upstairs if you let me tease you!' What a joke! We're better than you! We're stronger, kinder, and there will NEVER EVER be a time when you'll be better than us! You can think that you're all high and mighty all you want, but you're not! You give other super-villains a bad name, for crying out loud! Quit being a weenie and stop hiding from us! Or are you really that scared?!"
Yup, Bravery was mad--at seeing the reactions of both his boyfriend and his dear friends--as well as having had to go through his own question--he was fed up with this. He was fed up with this entire tower, quite honestly. As if puking hadn't been bad enough, now they had to go through emotional abuse, too? He wasn't having it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:06 am

Jack
The Murderous Doctor

Jack stiffened further as she felt movement beside her, her hands clenching around her knives, her mind singing for blood shed. She chuckled at this thought. Her blood boiled as she felt arms encircle her. She smiled. Poor fool.
If these bonds weren't holding her down, they'd be dead within seconds. Her eyes widened as a familiar voice broke through her delirium.
Atlas? Get Away! I don't want it to swallow too!
Her struggle began again as she wrestled to break free of his arms. The hound growled at Atlas using its illusory claws to attempt to skewer him. It always tended to mirror her struggle and it hated being restrained. The beast continued attacking Atlas unknown to the man. It truly hated Atlas, for different reasons. It knew Atlas was its undoing somehow and that made it jealous. After all it had been with her longer. She looked at the hound and smiled,
Not him, my pet. Anyone else but not him. I'll let you out to play another time.
At these words, the hound bared its teeth at Atlas and disappeared as Jack's cybernetics turned themselves down to eighty percent.
After several moments, Jack went limp in his arms. Her mind slowed under his touch. The mantra of death still calling from the back of her mind. She needed someone to play with, not him, someone, almost anyone would do at this point. She simultaneously had been drained of her energy and overflowed with it. Her breath came out rapidly as Atlas closed her eyes.
Her breathing slowed as she heard his words. She smiled darkly and kissed him,
You're a fool then, but there are some things that won't change. I guess that makes us both fools then.
She knew he meant it. That had a strangely calming affect on her. She straightened in Atlas's arms but didn't move, feeling as if her mind had dulled somewhat. His words were slowly beginning to piece their way into her mind. The others words began to become coherent, exhilarating her with their vigor in a way that was still dangerous but less so than before. Her rational mind now had an easier time convincing her to not attack the rest of Vulture.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 am

THE MASTERMIND

Despite the unsettling silence creeping upon him again, the Inquisitor was very clearly pleased with the results of his inquiry. Even when the timer unceremoniously buzzed, indicating Gabriel`s time had run out, the Inquisitor remained quiet. To the redhead`s last question, and pent-up release of rage upon the podium-- he gave a short, breathy chuckle, but otherwise remained still, as if expecting something else. And, lo and behold-- along came Bravery to his boyfriend`s rescue.
"I thought this`d be clear already," He said finally, a sort of airy redundancy in his tone. "Ugh, look- you all need to stop with the petty hope speeches. You`re fooling yourself-- and it`s sickening to watch. What I`m giving you is an opportunity, because before your eyes is human nature in it`s purest form...! Look around you, and see the most sparse and tragic of of nature`s mistake: the average man. Physically unremarkable, it instead possesses a deformed set of values. Note the hideously bloated sense of humanity's importance. Note the club-footed social conscience and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it?! Most abhorrent of all, are it`s frail and useless notions of order and sanity! If too much weight is placed upon them... they snap! How does it live, I hear you ask!? How does this poor pathetic specimen survive in today's harsh and fallacious realm? I'm afraid the sad answer is, 'not very well'! Faced with the inescapable fact that human existence is flawed, unsystematic, and pointless, more than one in sixteen of them crack up and go stark slavering bonkers! Who can blame them..? Life`s a bowl of cherries-- and this is the pit. You are not 'good', you are not 'strong'-- you are but rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. Fumbling in ignorance, incapable of ever understanding. It`s that simple."
... Monologuing... felt good, he decided. He was silent for a moment more-- and, at some point, the cheesy game show music that flowed freely through the room had stopped, and the screen fell blank. But, expectantly so-- the music and screen sprang back to life. "And... yeah--! I`m moving on now! NEXT IIIIIIIS--" Drum roll, drum roll- "Justin Swift...! Ah, speaking of stark slavering bonkers- who better to make my point than you...? Your question is as expected as it is stale--  you know past lives... aren`t a thing, right--? S`a figment of your demented imagination-- how aware are you that your living in a fantasy--? ... Three seconds, go." He didn`t really seem to notice the whole thing going on with Jack and Atlas, either--  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next