Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Empty The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:35 am

You enter the usually dull, mundane Inquisitor tower... and before your eyes, the entire room washes over a hot-pink tone. Before you can get confused over the fact, you look to your side at the person next to you-- and notice... they are now the opposite gender of what they previously were. Oh. You look down at yourself, next--- and, lo and behold, you share a very similar fate. Interesting. This should be... fun...

At a first gander around the room-- you finally notice no visible way of exiting. No stairway upward. And, looking behind you-- the entrance has also disappeared, once all of Vulture Team stepped inside. You can only assume some kind of maze is what the Inquisitor has in mind... he intends to make this as difficult for you as possible.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Right as Vulture Team walked in, you could hear a rather loud, terrified yell of a woman "WWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAA-!?!?!?!" Pugs(ie) looked down to her own body, her face completely red "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu-!" Pugsie was absolutely terrified. Who would have guessed? Panicking, Pugsie began to run around in circles like a headless chicken "IDON'TGETWHAT'SGOINGONRIGHTNOWOHMYGODHOWISTHISHAPPENINGICANNOT-" until she tripped and fell on her face. Ouch. Managing to stand up, Pugsie turned Vulture Team, still red with embarrassment. Apparently, Pugsie was even BIGGER as a woman- her muscles more defined, and she was definitely a lot taller- her clothes ripped and her hair undone. She almost looked as big as Buddi "G-GUYS I DON'T GET WHAT IS HAPPENING AJDFOJELCMNLJDLICEN-!!" she yelled to them, swinging her hands around erratically.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:03 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny ran in after Pugsie.
"Hey wai-" he stopped when some changes started to happen. Suddenly, Bunny was a man, and it was horribly awkward. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? WHY DO I SOUND LIKE...is that my voice..." he went to feel his chest, only to feel hard abs. "WHAT THE FUCK...OH no..." and then felt the crotch. "NOPE NOPE NOPE! I'M DONE! I HATE MY LIFE! Oh...damn...where-" Brent, as she was gonna call herself, ran over to Pugsie. "H-hey...are you- holy shit..." he kind of looked at Pugs tits, not really meaning it. "Are they bigger then mine?" he went to feel his chest, but it was flat. "Oh yeah...FUCK!" he sighed, feeling really embarrassed right now. He gave his coat to Pugsie. "Here...cover yourself up, okay?" he said, and then stood up. "Whatever the fuck happened...I don't like...I mean...HOW IN SHIT DID HE EVEN DO THIS!?"

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:12 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Genderbentbuddi_zps0a183398

BUDDI... NA
Jericho  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi actually noticed the... sudden change really quickly. Considering... the second he walked into the room, he dropped about two feet. "...?" Like, in height. Which... was... really weird...? Slowly, he moved a hand onto his stomach---and frowned realizing the sudden lack of muscles. Not completely-- but... it wasn`t as much as usual...? Which he supposed was okay-- he`d always thought his muscles were pretty gross-looking, anyway. Upon further inspection, he noted the lack of a lot of scars... and breasts---that---that was a thing, yeah---only then did he actually get what was going on here--
He She adjusted her mask slightly, sort of feeling her face burning and stuff----this was---really new--
Luckily, everyone else seemed just as confused as she was. How did Dave manage to do that...? For now, Buddi remained quiet, more than a bit flustered, actually--

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Mocha "Choco?" Deren

Doctor Choco?

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha came through the doors and skidded to a halt. "Pugsy what's--" Mocha began to say as she or rather he stopped. Mocha looked at her-I mean himself. "... What?" she asked himself. Why was she so BUFF!? "This seems unreal... But first calm down." Mocha said in a deep masculine voice. "This could be used as a tactic to confuse us. I'm sure we're still... Us." Choco said as he thought about it and looked down. He was so used to having boobs... And now to have anything not in the way of getting close to things... Wait... This could be a good thing! He could test out if doing the worm was easier! So Choco tried doing the worm, "OH god that's so much better!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:18 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie came running in after the others, and kind of stopped when she saw Pugsie panicking...and then she saw the others...and she just felt really confused. She kind of frowned a bit, speaking,
"What's got you guys so freaked ou--"
And then she heard her own voice. It was a lady voice. A highly feminine lady voice. She kind of paused, her eyes widening a bit, before looking down at herself...and boobs. It was also something to notice that she'd lost quite a good deal of height during this...transformation. "Aw, what the fuck--?! Seriously--?! I--...somehow I don't even feel the need to question this shit." She sighed, frowning deeply. Somehow, because this was the Inquisitor they were talking about, this made perfect sense. Except that it didn't. Which also made sense. "Shit..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Braverygenderbent2_zps22c7be6c

Bridgette Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bridgette saw everyone else freaking out and such and being different genders and whatnot--and she looked down at herself, and saw boobs. She kind of stared for a moment, then reached up curiously, holding them and boucing them a bit.
"They're so bouncy...!" Bridgette said in wonderment, looking at her own boobs in awe. She grinned, continuing to bounce them, then nonchalantly turning to Gabrielle, not seeming all that alarmed, and kind of just bouncing her boobs at her, grinning widely. "Just look how bouncy they are, this is so cool--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Justus9_zps69606a3c

Justine Maxima Phila Marcella VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justine came in along with the others, and paused, kind of just staring at the ensuing chaos of everyone changing genders. She expected to have grown a nice, large pair of boobs--but when she looked down--flat chest. She kind of stared at it for a moment, then shouted up at the ceiling,
"CURSE YOU SULLONSTEIN, FOR NOT GIVING ME AN AMPLE BOSOM...!" Not having any boobs was...somewhat disappointing, for some reason? All of the other guys got really big chests, after all, so why couldn't she...?!

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 pm

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

The Lost Girl or rather Boy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Dorthyasaboy

Dorthy ran in behind Mocha and the others. She looked at everyone and herself. She looked down her pants and gasped. "I have a penis!" Theodore said as he looked back to anyone else. Choco heard Theodore and looked at the young male. "Look I didn't come here willingly. I was dragged by Scarecrow." Theodore explained as Choco went to look for Scarecrow. Either way Theodore was here to stay for now. "So... This is what it feels like to be a boy..." Theodore said as he felt his chest. "Awwwww... I was getting used to those." then Theodore looked at the others. So of the boys got big boobs, except Justus. "You didn't drink you milk did you?" he said in a cheeky voice.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:26 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Jackal12

Jackalina
DEFINITELY NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around Rylie "Heheheheh~! Isn't this an interesting turn of events...~?" Jackalina spoke in a rather creepy tone, Jackal had actually turned even more scary when changing genders, it turned out. Still hugging onto Rylie, Jackalina looked to her "You actually make a cute girl- heheh~!" well that was weird. Suddenly Jackalina sort of just threw herself off Rylie, then started spinning around until she got dizzy, before managing to catch her footing again "Now now guys, there's no reason to freak out~! It's not everyday you get to experience how it's like to be the opposite gender! All those years I spent getting a PHd in Women's Studies finally paid off~" Jackalina licked her own lips, glaring to Vulture Team with the same smile as usual "Oh Davie, you really do have a lot of tricks up your sleeves~"

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Ivy_ge10

Ivan
Armageddon-o

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivan charged in to the first floor and suddenly stopped. What worried him was the sudden lack of something bouncing while he ran... He then looked around...everyone looked different, but he couldn't tell why...

"Guys, was the Inquisitor's big evil plan to give you all haircuts or something?

Wait, who said that? WAS SOMEONE TALKING OVER HIM AND SAYING EVERYTHING HE WANTED TO SAY? AND WHERE WERE HIS BOUNCIES? He looked down and...wat. No. NO! Looking back up, he spotted Pugsie. SHE HAD BOUNCIES. Running to the girl, he pointed at her chest.

"Pugs, why'd you take my castles?! I thought we had something special!"

Wait he had learned something about the human body in his biology lessons...he always tuned out those parts on anatomy cause they were the boring bits, but wasn't there something about girls having bouncies and guys having... He looked down and his eyes widened. He looked back up and around the room at everyone.

"GUYS, NO ONE FREAK OUT, BUT I THINK WE CHANGED GENDERS!"

Obviously he hadn't felt the need to question anything until his bouncies were suddenly on his...girlfriend...?

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison
What?

Atlas walked in and felt something strange happen... His Jacket felt tight for some reason... He looked down... Oh... That's a thing...Now...He looked around and realized something similar... Guy's I know I'm new... you know fighting the Inquisitor... but I'm guessing this isn't a typical tactic of his... Right?... I know he's weird but... this? really?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie stared at herself (her breasts) for a prolonged period of time before Bren handed her the coat "Oh-" Pugsie began to blush- right- she had kind of just ripped through her own clothes. Pugsie went to grab the coat- and as she grabbed it- the thing literally ripped in two "SQUEE-" Pugsie's eyes suddenly widened, her jaw dropping. Oh shit- she couldn't control her strength again- that REALLY WASN'T GOOD. Pugsie's expression of awe turned into pure shock as she saw Rylie "OH MY GAWD BRO YOU HAVE BOOBS!" she yelled to Rylie, pointing at her melodramatically. Because wow- he had looked up at Ryder as the epitome of manliness- this was gonna get weird. The amazonian woman kept her expression of shock even as Ivan pointed and yelled at her "Oh- uh- sorry Ivy for- WAIT! Why am I apologizing for this!? I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE!" she yelled out, still rather flustered by this whole business "OH GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS! I HOPE THIS STOPS SOON! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Pugsie freaked out as she tried her best to keep away from touching people- because she didn't want to end up killing someone with her strength like what used to happen in the old days.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Malejack_zps0ab03f9f
Jack
"Daniel"
The Tainted Doctor

Jack entered the room and felt quite odd. He examined the people he presumed were his fellow members of Vulture. Though they looked like the others their genders seemed to have been reversed somehow. Jack felt his stomach sink and looked down. When he saw, he no longer had breasts.
Bloody flaming Dammit. What the hell is this Bollocks?
Jack was furious. This feeling only worsened as he looked down and realized his hands now resembled his father. He tightened his grip on his knife and released her stress at the thought of torturing the person who had done this. He turned to Atlanta and blushed, feeling a surge of testosterone, oh god, she wanted to stab something.
Atlas, I don't remember reading about the Inquisitor doing this before and... you're very cute as a girl.
Bloody hell this was awkward. She almost sounded like Aidan.

Nathalie "Nat" Hardey
Nat looked down as  she looked over and realized Dorthy looked a little different. She turned to her now boyfriend and asked still in shock,
You do, Dorthy.  ...Oh no.
Her eyes widened when she realized her voice was now definitely feminine. She looked down very reluctantly and muffled a scream with her hands when she saw that she now had breasts.
And what had happened to her clothes? She had been wearing a lot more than this when she entered the tower.
Why do I have breasts?! Why would the Inquisitor do this to us? ...and why do they have to be so big?
He looked over to see Bridgette enjoying her new breasts. Nat looked down again and blushed. Oh God.
Nat walked over to Theodore trying and failing not to think about the fact that she was now his girlfriend.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Blacktwin17_zps2390e42b
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

Theodore looked over at Nat. "OH WOW! Your boobs!" Theodore said as he ran up to Nat. He was busy staring at Nat's boobs. Why did HE get bog boobs? "... This can't be real... Nate... This is for Science!" Theodore said as he groped the breasts and squished them. "... They're real..." Theodore said as he squeezed them again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent saw his coat destroyed, and just...facepalmed.
"Why is it...everytime I manage to get new clothes...something nice for gods sake, IT GETS FUCKING DESTROYED!?" Bunny yelled, not at anyone, but just yelling. "I...JUST...CAN'T...EVEN..." he punched a wall, trying to calm down. "I can't own nice things..." he looked around at the others and let out a sigh. "I knew this was gonna suck..." he muttered. He was pissed beyond words, visiably shaking.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie was contemplating what to do about the situation--when suddenly Jackalina hugged her from behind. And was talking in a creepy voice--and called her cute--which made her notably blush, though angrily so--
"H-Hey! Don't say that--only Jo's allowed to call me--Imeannevermind--" Her blushing only increased then--but luckily then, Jackalina let go. Rylie paused for a moment, looking around at the others, seeming irritated--though honestly her angry face probably just ended up looking cute--Everyone was kind of still freaking out. And then Pugsie was shouting about how she had boobs-- "Yes I do--" Still freaking out about boobs--And this wasn't productive at all. Rylie walked forward a little bit, then looked back at the others, before taking in a deep breath and shouting,
"GUYS! FOCUS! This is exactly how he wants us to react! Okay, so we're--uh--different and shit now, but whatever! Just try to ignore it! Didn't I just tell you all not to drop your guard while we were outside--?!" While the current state of events was definitely alarming--Rylie really didn't want them getting jumped when they were freaking out about having boobs, of all things.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Mocha "Choco?" Deren

Doctor Choco?

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee

"The leader gives a good point!" Choco said in a loud bombing black man voice. He patted Rylie on the back a little harder then he should have. Why was HE the only buff looking guy here while all the others were slim and stuff? "We must focus!" he said as he looked down at the leader. "Though I am surprised that we weren't attacked yet."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:09 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Ivy_ge10

Ivan
Armageddon-o

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivan shook his fist at the ceiling

"THIS IS MORE THAN A HAIRCUT."

But Pugsie was freaking out, and Ivan couldn't have that! He needed to control his woe, that's what Jackal had said at some point, right?! He put one hand on each of Pugsie's shoulders, trying to keep him still.

"You need to calm your lady parts! Bouncies are amazing, you'll grow to love them! For now just STAY WITH ME. You can have almonds later if you concentrate all of that freaking out into DESTRUCTION OF THE INQUISITOR CAUSE HE SUCKS DUCKS. Poor ducks, they did NOTHING to deserve that, I mean come on, having their feathers coated in saliva can't be cool!"

Then Rylie spoke, so Ivan looked at his big-little sister for a moment. He put one hand up, to ask a question that seemed very very relevant to him.

"I was just wondering, how come Mocha got muscles and I didn't!? I wanna be buff like BUDDI! The shit is up with that?!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:14 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison
What?

Atlanta looked at Jack with a quick frustrated glare out of the corner of his eye... Thanks love... You don't look bad either... Is that really what Aiden looks like?... He listened to Rylie then nodded... Boobs made using the bow and bolas more difficult, but the Kanabo swing was the same... He might have to stick close range from here on if his arm range was this much shorter... How did Jack fight using knives with these in the way all the time?... He was still just as tall and his hair was the same length so... it wasn't too bad... He pulled out a long hunting knife and turned on his cybernetics to keep stronger hold on his weapons... I'm ready, let's go!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie began to sob as everything around her JUST KEPT HAPPENING. STUFF NEEDED TO STOP HAPPENING. Pugsie was overwhelmed. Then Ivan touched her, this caused Pugsie to freeze up and start to shiver "P-p-please don't touch me Ivy- I don't know if I can control myself! And what was that about ducks...?" she looked down at Ivan, he always seemed to make rather questionable statements. Honestly, after what Ivan and Chocho said- Pugsie found it rather surprising that she had grown LARGER and MORE MUSCULAR. Like wow, how is this possible? But then Rylie spoke out, and Pugsie began to get very inspired "Yeah! You go big bro! We can do this!" Pugsie began to skip forward to Rylie, with Ivan still holding onto her shoulder. If Ivan held on- he'd be on for one hell of a ride. Then Pugsie pat Rylie on the back yelling "WE CAN DO THIS! WE'RE BROTHER LADIES!" he announced- as his pat sent Rylie flying straight through a wall. Oh right- strength problems. Fuck. Pugsie began to sob again "OHMYGAWDIKILLEDBIGBRONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!" she cried melodramatically, falling to her knees.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:18 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Blacktwin17_zps2390e42b
Nathalie "Nat" Hardey
Nat blushed as Theodore looked at her. Seriously where had most of her clothing gone? The other's clothes had ripped in someway but it seemed like hers had vanished.  She tried her best to cover her boobs as Theodore came over to her and ogled them. She looked up at him hopefully,
Yeah, you're right! They can't be real.
Then her face turned crimson as she felt herself being groped... and they felt very real. Nat couldn't breath.
No, they can't be. They cant be.
Nat let Theodore continue to fondle her chest. This couldn't be real. no, Nat had been a boy just a few minutes ago, but her chest felt very scarily real.
...I think they might be. .. Oh no, oh no.
Nat forced her thoughts away from her chest and turned to Rylie and the others, still keeping a hold on Theodore so she didn't faint from the shock,
I'm kind off ready. I can work through this... I think  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:20 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Jackal12

Jackalina
DEFINITELY NOT Jack Harrison

Jackalina let out a rather demented giggle, seeing all of these people react to breasts was rather fun "Ohoho~ This is fun to watch- we should make a pancake party~? Does anyone else feel like pancakes~?" Jackalina placed both hands in her shorts and began to walk forward, only stopping when Rylie and Choco spoke "Oh I agree~" she replied, letting out another giggle. She didn't even seem to be bothered as Rylie was literally patted through a wall. Instead, Jackalina jumped on top of Choco, handing around his neck from behind "I must say Choco you really did turn into such a hunk~" she commented with a rather creepy smile and giggle, note the random nickname he had come up for him. And then she climbed up on Choco and jumped off of him, through the hole that Rylie had made. She just skipped off casually "Good idea Rylie~ Fuck walls~ Hahahahaha~!" she cheered walking deeper into the maze "So guys... this seems to be some sort of maze~ Anyone any good at these things~? Oh dearest me I know I sure aren't~!"

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer

Rylie smiled slightly as Pugsie and the others finally seemed to calm down. Then, Pugsie skipped on over, seeming awfully inspired.
"Yeah! We've got thi--" But suddenly pat on the back.
Rylie went flying through the nearest wall, a cloud of dust billowing up from the point of impact, blocking the view of wherever Rylie had landed. It took a minute, but soon enough, Rylie came staggering out, dizzy, and supporting herself against the side of the hole.

"I...am okay...! I got--" She tried to move out from the hole, only resulting in stumbling again and nearly falling. She steadied herself on the wall again, looking out at the others, her mind bleary as she listened to them talking. She could hear Jackalina talking about how it was a maze, and asking if anyone was good at them.
"Fuck...mazes..." Rylie said, obviously still out of sorts as she stumbled over to where Jackalina stood. "We should cheat...have Pugsy break through the walls...or something..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

Theodore stopped groping and ran over to someone else that hands boobs. He ran over to Bridgette and grabbed the boobs. "These are real too!" he exclaimed before going over to Justine and looked to what he could grab. "Pffft. Nothing there worth going over too." Theodore said as he walked away from Justine. "Hey look! A glorious hole in the wall that appeared! We should call these glory holes... Because they led to freedom." Theodore said as he walked through. "I AM!" he said when the question was asked about mazes. "Or that... That sounds good."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

"Hi guys." Cue prolonged, awkward pause. "Been waiting. Took you a while." He grumbled some, then cleared his throat. "Ah... I guess I should probably explain how this works, huh...?" He paused again-- and, like that, his tone switched entirely. "Don`t all you bastards look gorgeous as fuck...?! Like the makeovers? Betcha do-- but, let`s get down to businesss. To keep it short and sweet--- you guys want my head on a platter?! Meet me on the top floor of the tower, and we`ll talk! But, you`ve gotta make it up alive first. Sound like a plan? Yeah? Good! I`ve got a real sick spread set out for you ass-wipes; so, appreciate it while it lasts! Only the best of my best for my pretty birds...~" He let out a low, throaty chuckle. "You should notice a few themes-- and if the one for this floor ain`t obvious enough, then you`re probably an idiot. Basically-- the speed of which you`ll return to your original gender is dependent on how in heat you scumbags are....! So, you`ll probably wanna keep note of how long it takes all your friends to switch--- y`know, for future reference--" Another laugh.  This time-- louder, more obnoxious- but, lacking humor. Clearly, he hadn`t heard the part about Pugsy punching through things, since-- "Take a sec to notice the absence of exits and entrances. Done? Yeah. There are none. Guess you guys got that whole maze part already. I kinda thought I`d have to explain that. I`m actually moderately impressed... you may have figured out the maze thing-- but, I doubt you`ll be able to actually be able to finish it. I did design it myself, after all...! But, you`ve gotta get past it if ya wanna beat the level...~" His voice took on a deeper tone, lowering to a sort of growl... but, then it picked right back up. "May the odds be ever in your favor, Vultures!" The screech of a microphone being dropped followed, indicating the Inquisitor`s leave.  
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Lust Floor Theme - Practice Lesson

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Mocha "Choco?" Deren

Doctor Choco?

"Yeah I always pictured myself to be slim and slender like I was before, not... Beefy." Choco said as he flexed a muscle, causing a rip in his shirt. DAMN! Mocha was stacked with pecs! The guy had a 6 pack! "Ryder!" he called when he was punched through. He sweat dropped and scratched his head. "Are you okay?" he called before he felt the grip of Jackalina. He slowly looked back, feeling a strange feeling in his stomach. Like... Creeped out and... Aroused at the same time. Been a while for Mocha or rather Choco. "Well I thank you." Choco said as he stepped through the hole. "No. We're not calling it a glory hole. Just normal hole." Choco said to Theodore and smacked him in the head slightly. "Well... Bunny is right this sucks." Choco said as he looked annoyed after the Inquisitor spoke to them.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next