Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison
Lonelss Wandress

Atlanta heard Natalie and Theodore talking... then the Inquisitor began talking, she took it in silently... after living with Scare in his head this guy wasn't too hard to listen to... She walked over to the two of them and Choco nudging Natalie... Here you two stick with me... The change has limited me somewhat so sticking together might be best for the three of us considering your experience... Alright?... Take it easy Nat... Listen to Theodore and Remember close your eyes breath deep and make all of your thoughts singular... Focus on a single objective and pursue it with intent...Atlanta nodded to them both.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:44 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Ivy_ge10

Ivan
Armageddon-o

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

"Don't worry, Pugs, you can't hurt me remem-?"

Pugsie was gone. Going to do things with Rylie...except it turns out she only made more issues cause now she was freaking out again. Ivan would have been worried about Rylie, since she was patted through a wall and whatnot, but he knew Rylie had been through worse and come out alright, so he was more worried about the sobbing mess that was Pugsie at the moment. He went up to the amazonian girl and...slapped her.

"You did no such thing! Look, he- I mean she's getting up! Bee tee dubs I think it's safe to say that it's big SIS now, I mean come on Pugs, get with the program...noob..."

He looked down at his arms and still didn't seem happy to find that HE WAS A NON-MUSCULAR LITTLE FUCK. Disappointing. Oh look, Rylie was getting up, sorta, so that was good. Ivan's eyes widened in the best way when cheating and destroying walls were mentioned.

"YES. I SECOND THAT. FUCK WALLS. I CALL RIDING THE PUG'S SHOULDERS WHILE SHE DOES IT!!!"

Then Inquisitor happened, causing Ivan to glare at the ceiling again.

"YO, gimme muscles! Like right now!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Suffice to say--Rylie was not at all happy with the Inquisitor egging them on. So, she promptly stepped through the hole in the wall, and pointed at the next wall, calling,
"Pugsie! Break through this thing! We need to get up to the Inquisitor as fast as we can! And kick his ass! And his face! And his DICK! C'mon, we gotta go!"
Rylie was not a happy camper--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Braverygenderbent2_zps22c7be6c

Bridgette Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bridgette grinned, still immersed in showing off his bouncies to Gabrielle when suddenly Theodore kind of just came over and squeezed said bouncies--Bridgette was kind of super confused-- "Well, of course they're real! I'm a girl!" She paused for a moment, then looked over at Gabrielle. "Am I a pretty girl~?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Justus9_zps69606a3c

Justine Maxima Phila Marcella VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justine kind of stared at Theodore as he came over--and then her mouth dropped open when he said that what he did.
"Y-You rude child! The wrath of azure flames upon you!" she called after Theodore as he walked away, crossing her arms over her flat chest and pouting. "Azure Knights don't need bosoms anyway..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent looked at the maze, and let out a sigh. He saw the maze and shook his head.
"We're not going to get anywhere just standing here, are we?" he asked. "Can we just get on with this and kick this dudes ass so I CAN GET MY BODY BACK!?" he went over to Rylie. "Can I help? I really want to kill him and get this over with." he went over to the wall, and using his cybernetics started pounding on the wall. Sure, Pugsy was stronger, but this was god damn theraputic. She was wailing as hard as he could, actually making progress...and good progress. An angry Brent was a strong Brent.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Jackal11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal inspected the walls, sniffing them, licking them, placing his ear against them. Yep, these are indeed walls. And pink ones. That was in fact not a conclusion he could have made without doing any of the prior actions "Well I think Pugs could easily punch through this shit!" he announced happily. And then he heard his own voice "Oh...?" he stared down at his body- yep- those were definitely his muscles "Oh...? Did I just-?" Jackal put his hand in his pants and felt his crotch, yep, there was definitely something in there! So Jackal let out a tired sigh and moaned "Maaaaan... it was super cool being a chick- what am I gonna do now-?" he complained, before looking back to Rylie after hearing The Inquisitor "Oh- oh hey guys...? I think that was The Inquisitor- totes sounds like him! We should- we should throw stuff at him! Big stuff! Also does anyone else hear really crazy background music? No? Just me? Well okay then! Pugs! You get to punching those walls! That's what you do best! Heheheheheheheee~!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 am

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

The Lost Girl or rather Boy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Dorthyasaboy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughhhhhhhh! Fine..." Theodore said as he walked over slouching over as he touched Justine's breasts. "... Your not completely flat... I guess..." Theodore said as he looked at Justine's butt. "You like... Have more of a bum then a chest." Theodore said to at least make Justine like ONE thing about herself. "These eyes don't lie! You'll grow!"

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Malejack_zps0ab03f9f
Jack "Daniel"
The Confused Doctor

Jack noted Atlanta's glare and smiled apologetically, a dark gleam passing through his eye's at the mention of Aidan's name,
Sorry, love. I feel very strange right now. Yes, There are differences but Aidan looks similar to this.
He eyed Atlanta trying to get a sense of what weapons she could still use. He smiled at his girlfriend as she quickly composed herself. This was why he loved her. She always managed to find a way to cope with any situation. As Jack thought this, his testosterone reared its head in again. Oh Bollocks, they were going to have a very busy night after they dealt with matters at hand.
Jack's grip tightened on her his knife as the Inquisitor began speaking. So each floor was going to be a test. That made a lot of sense given the mans apparent per chant for playing with his victims mind. Well, if "being in heat" was the key to elongating their time as the opposite gender than Jack might have some problems. He turned away from Atlanta and focused on anything but how cute Atlanta was at the moment. Around the time, he started thinking about his childhood, he began to feel somewhat more at ease. He turned back to Atlanta and the others.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:06 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 GabrielGenderbent2_zps1b4f4c84

Gabrielle Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabrielle sort of just stood there in shock, having kept pretty quiet on the previous floor and nearly the entire trip there. He was lost in thought, trying to think- but as they entered the first floor, he started paying more attention.
Just in time to realize everyone was sort of swapping genders and holy shit Bravery had boobs now and he- no, she- was bouncing them all over. A blush crossed his face as he stared a moment, sort of awestruck- before he thought to look down.
And he wasn't really a he anymore, was he- ?! Slowly, she poked one of her own newly sprouted breasts, a bit shocked.
"... Uh... You should stop that- ... really-" she mumbled, blushing brightly as she looked away, though trying to focus once told to. Then Theodore sort of groped Bridgette and she scowled, stepping closer to the other and wrapping a protective arm around her. "Hands off, little one, those are mi-" Then the question of if she was a pretty girl- "Bridgette, you're a fucking sexy girl, pretty is under-rated," she replied, laughing a little.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda had just let Justine drag her along up stairs and such, not really saying much but fairly content- things earlier had put her in a good mood- but the sudden gender change as they stepped onto the first floor was a bit much. She stared around in shock before turning to Justine, sort of staring a moment before giggling softly, amused- then glaring daggers at Theodore. "Big boobs aren't everything," she snapped, before she turned to Justine and sort of hugged her, listening quietly to Rylie and what she was saying and sort of just not sure what they were supposed to do- wow this was confusing-

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Genderbentbuddi_zps0a183398

BUDDI... NA
Jericho  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddina had been keeping to herself near where the entrance used to be-- really feeling too shy to actually talk to anyone or do much of anything. She kept her arms crossed over her chest, and her now much smaller frame leaned against a wall as she patiently watched everyone do some things. And then Jackal changed back, which caught Buddina`s interest... and, no more than a moment later, a puff of smoke surrounded her-- and she was back to her original height.
Also he was a man again and that was cool. "H-Huh--?" He inspected his body again, smiling some. This---felt much better...! Back to feeling (somewhat) comfortable, he approached the group again, and quickly raised his buzz axe aloft to swing it at some walls. Might as well help out Pugsy and Bunny, since he was pretty capable of that, now--

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:19 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie cheered as Ivan told her that Rylie WASN'T dead "Oh...? CHEERS! THAT IS GREAT!" she jumped up happily- managing to smack Ivan in the face with her breasts before charging forward again. With everyone telling Pugsie that she should punch through walls- why not? She hated walls anyways- and people were telling her to punch through things! Rylie alone was enough to convince Pugsie to commit horrific actions- but with everyone telling her to do things- she was practically a puppet to them. Pugsie fist pumped, grabbing Ivan, and kept him on her shoulders "LET'S GO IVY!" she cheered before she just began to PUNCH through all the walls in an intense fashion while letting out a battle cry. This created a perfect straight line right through the maze. Pugsie continued and continued until she reached-- a game show stage?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 am

[quote="MercutianUnknown"]

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison
Loneless Wanderess?

Atlanta looked around at Jackal... Interesting... He thought for a long moment about the Inquisitor's little speech... Was he always this obvious?... It wasn't exactly an obvious clue but still... Actually it was somewhat tactful, we can't proceed until we turn back, which is going to take time, effort and concentration which will mentally tire us to an extent... If each floor was like this they would be at a serious cognitive disadvantage by the time they reached the top... The answer was simple because the answer wasn't what was going to stop them it was dealing with what the answer told them... Atlanta looked over at Jack... He was fairly handsome but looking away from her... Skarvina got any Ideas?...
"Atl-anta? what happened?... I turn away for 5 minutes and we're a woman now...?"
JESUS! Skarvina sounded like some Fem Fatale murderer... What was wrong with her mind or soul or whatever this was... She looked back to Jack... We need to turn back, any ideas.
..........I have an Idea!.....
Atlanta listened to Skarvina's disturbing idea of how to change Jack back... But if Atlanta did this Jack might kill her... Like Literally Physically Kill Her... She walked over to Jack... Jack I know a way to turn you back... but you're not going to like it... at all.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:21 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Ae88f87d-3772-4e74-854a-55fb8972133f_zpse6c9e909

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

There was a large cake in the center of the game show stage, decorated sugar roses and all of that, lighted by the various disco balls that made awesome spinny pink and purple light effects. When the Vultures came in, the cake exploded, splattering strawberry cake, pink frosting, and pieces of what seemed to be small sugar-replicas of the genderswapped Vulture Team all over the ACTUAL genderswapped Vulture Team.

"Oh hi Vulture Babies~! Ryder... You look a bit different, I can't tell if you shaved, changed your clothes or OH RIGHT BOOBS. Cute as ever, though~!"

Where the cake had been, Cathy was now standing, a crown on her head and a malicious smile on her face. She was ready to have some FUN with these guys!

"Welcome to LUST~! The game where I set you up with your soul mate, and you fall in love! Or I kill you~! Your choice!"

She clapped her hands and a hot-pink slot machine appeared in a puff of purple smoke and glitter. She pulled the lever and the thingies started spinning like they do, the names of all of Vulture Team written on both slot thingies. She clapped her hands and squealed happily as she waited for the machine to stop on two names. While she waited, she looked back at Vulture Team, smiling nostalgically

"Wow guys, I missed you while I was gone~! How have you all been? I see you've all become too rosy-cheeked and healthy, I'll take care of that, don't you worry~!"

The sound of the slot machine echoed through the stage hauntingly, mixed with the cheesy game show music.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:26 am

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

The Lost Girl or rather Boy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Dorthyasaboy

"Hey you guys weren't making them feel better. Besides I'm not really a guy. I'm a girl too you know." Theo replied to Matthias and Gabriel. He stuck her tongue out before walking off. He saw a cake come out in a center of the game show stage, decorated sugar roses and all of that, lighted by the various disco balls that made awesome spinny pink and purple light effects before exploding. He covered his head and looked at the person who came out of the cake. He knew that voice, "Mom?" Theo said, his eyes were beginning to water. His mom was alive? But... It didn't look like her completely... She looked younger. She knew that flex of voice though. He saw the slot machine and wondered what this was all about. Who was this woman!? And was it really mom?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:36 am

Choco Deren

Doctor Choco

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So this isn't going to stay forever... Looks like my muscles aren't going to stay." Choco said with a smile as he looked at Buddi and Jackal. As they walked his eyes were on the cake. "... Anyone's birthday today?" Choco asked before it exploded. He went to cover Theodore, but the cake seemed harmless right now. He wiped away the cake from his body, and looked at Cathy. "..." Choco had nothing to say. "... Your..." he began to say his voice resonating with emotion when he heard Theo. "No..." he said before stepping forward looking at the slots. "There's no way..." he said looking tormented.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Blacktwin17_zps2390e42b
Nathalie "Nat" Hardey
Nat smiled gratefully at Atlanta. The woman's advice was helpful and she was grateful someone was being calm given the situation. Nat went over and hugged the woman, grateful for the support doing so was giving her.
Thanks, Atlanta. I'll try and do that. For now I think I need to stop Theodore from getting himself slapped.
Then Nat went over to her boyfriend before she could say anything however a pink haired woman appear. The woman gave Nat a bad feeling. She clutched Theodore's hand and looked at him in shock. His mother? But Theo had told her, his mom had died.
Your mom? Theo, you said your mom died. I know there's been a lot of weird things happening lately but how could she be here?
Nat looked up at the woman and kept a hold on her boyfriend, particularly after seeing Choco's reaction. Even if this was his mother, she wanted to make sure he was safe and this woman seemed weird. The comment about killing them also didn't help. Nat made sure she had a gun on standby if she needed to do anything.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:45 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Ivy_ge10

Ivan
Armageddon-o

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivan was totally pumped as he rode on Pugsie's shoulder and she punched through walls, it was awesome!

"YEH PUGS! DO THAT! WALLS SUCK! DEATH TO-!"

Cathy was suddenly a thing. Wow. Wasn't that bitch dead? Ivy the girl had really hated her...now Ivan the boy hated her still... With that stupid hair and the stupid boobs and her stupid smile. Ugh.

"Hey! Stop talking to Ry-Ry like that! I WON'T STAND FOR DEMEANING COMMENTS TOWARDS RY-RY! She's dealing with enough as is with the loss of her goatee!"

Ivan seemed really angry at Cathy, yeah. Now the lady was talking about putting them on dates? Ivan didn't even know how that WORKED! Pugsie and him had just happened, no weird regular people stuff! The greenette immediately assumed " setting up" was some terrible torture, and held Pugsie's arm.

"Pugs, it's gonna be okay...BUT FUCK YOU, SILICONE-FLAVORED MOTHERFUCKER! Your set ups are no match for me!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:49 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent was moving with Pugsie, and saw the stage. He shielded himself from the sprinkles, and dusted himself off.
"Oh what the fuck now!?" he said, shaking his head. He even started to rub his temples. "I think I'm getting a headache...this is stupid...really stupid." he couldn't believe this, and was about to pull out a gun. He was so done with this. "Change us back now! We're done playing your games." he said.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Malejack_zps0ab03f9f
Jack "Daniel"
The Confused Doctor

Jack raised an eyebrow at Atlanta's words. He sensed this idea had come from Skarvina. Knowing that made him feel a tad weary. He had an inkling of something that would change him back to his original state but she would prefer not to act on this plan. He leaned into his girlfriends , feeling something stir as he did so and whispered,
What?
Jack suddenly felt herself being splattered with cake. She turned quickly and saw the pink haired woman. So she was the one running this floor. The figures of them were a bit disconcerting, even Jack had to admit that. She wasn't particularly fond of the sound of this game, but she was ironically curious. Though she would prefer if the woman was wearing more clothes. As Ivan and Brent began speaking to Cathy, Jack whispered to Atlanta,

What is this plan of yours, love? If it would help deal with our current predicament, I will gladly do it.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As everyone got to the game show stage, and everyone began gathering around it, Rylie looked to the cake with skepticism--when suddenly it exploded and sent tiny little Vulture Team genderbend sugar-figurines flying everywhere. The tiny Rylie figurine just so happened to smack her in the face, then fall into her shirt--
"Fucking--things get caught in them--?!" she exclaimed, looking down into her cleavage where the sugar-figure lay, and quickly pulled it out and pitched it away--only to look up at the stage and see Cathy. And she...kind of just stared. Well. That was a thing. Cathy was--a thing? Again? Death was--no longer--applying to her--?
Death...really wasn't a thing anymore, was it...?

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Braverygenderbent2_zps22c7be6c

Bridgette Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bridgette giggled and huggled up to Gabrielle for a moment, before following the others through the holes in the walls, coming to the game show stage. She listened to Catherine with a certain degree of interest for a moment, before raising her hand as if asking a question in school.
"What if I already have a boyfriend?"
Apparently, she didn't remember Catherine at all--

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justine sighed, then took Matilda's hand, going on after the others through the holes. Then suddenly game show stage. She looked skeptically at the dating-roulette machine, wondering exactly what all of this 'pairing up' business meant...
"I can't believe that Sullonstein has turned to something so tacky as a game show...I'm honestly a bit disappointed..." she muttered, shaking her head a bit.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:02 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Ae88f87d-3772-4e74-854a-55fb8972133f_zpse6c9e909

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

The slot machine stopped on two names, and Cathy held up her finger to shut up everyone that was talking, she wasn't even listening anyway

"The first couple of the night is.... JACKALINA AND JUSTINE!"

She announced, clapping her hands energetically, she then added

"Oh right, I sort of switched all your names to the gender you were when you came in...I don't care if you changed back, you know who you are!"

There was the sound of pre-recorded clapping and cheering as Cathy scanned the crowd and pointed at Jackal and Justine. Two holes opened in the wall behind her and pink ropes flew out, lasso-ing the two chosen ones and bringing them to the stage.

"Oh you two look just PRECIOUS~! Your first ROMANTIC date will be.... A WALK ON THE BEACH! Remember, you gotta do it right or I get to keep every one of your pretty little hemoglobins, LIKE THIS~!"

A hanging platform was lowered from the ceiling, on it a table, and two dummies sitting, looking like they were having dinner. A robot was serving them wine

"Look, I think one of them didn't tip appropriately for such a special occasion~!"

The robot's eye glowed red and its hands changed into chainsaws. The robot cut off one of the dummy's arms, blood (was it real or fake, who knows?!) gushing out of the 'wound' and used it to beat the other dummy to a bloody pulp. The robot proceeded to dismember the remaining dummy using the other dummy's chair...a brutal process and, when all was done, calmly took out a syringe and collected the splattered blood.

"So we all know what's at stake now, right? Right! Let the love begin~!"

To the right of the stage, a curtain dropped, revealing a perfectly realistic-looking beach. Cathy snapped her fingers and Jackal and Justine were thrown onto the beach. The pinkette occasionally stole glances at Dorthy- or rather, Theodore -but she had to ignore the boy...she had to or she would break down right there. Right now she had to focus on the show... So she pulled the lever and the slots were going to decide another couple!

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:04 am

Isaac Isha Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 820140cedb2b91d1c6a820e6e1f23feb

Isaac was the last one to go inside when suddenly commotions was all happening and stuff. "What the-" Isaac quickly closed his mouth as it sounded, feminine!? No that can't be! He then looked down to see breasts!? What is going on? Why is his hair longer, why is his voice a female, JUST WHY IS HE A FEMALE!? Isha couldn't believe what was happening but calmed down when the Inquisitors voice was heard. This was all a game to him. Yup sure was his boss. Isha was pretty angry when she went through the wall that everyone else went in. Then there was Catherine and love and cake, yeah that was odd. "Just who the fuck is this blonde ass bimbo?" She then noticed that Buddi was back to normal and so was Jackal. "And why the fuck are those two back to normal!? Not you Buddi, glad you're back to normal and all that. This is all stupid as hell!"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:12 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Jackal11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal watched Cathy's show with respect- actually. He liked her class, she truly understood her trade. He hated boring criminals, and Cathy was most certainly NOT a boring criminal. And as Jackal was picked, the man jumped up triumphantly "YEAAAH! GREAT! This is awesome! Jackal's never been picked first fo' anything! He remembers the days when he was a little vulture babe- Jackal was always picked last for kickball... and he was never allowed in any of the reindeer games... sniff..." and yes, he actually said sniff. So as he was picked up and thrown onto the beach scene- he honestly had a big smile on his face. THIS. WAS. AWESOME. Jackal was quick to get into character "IT'S OKAY GUYS! JACKAL WATCHES A LOT OF KOREAM DRAMAS! HE TOTES KNOWS HOW TO BE A GENTLEMNALY!" he told them triumphantly, before giving Justine his hand "Are you alright milady? I'd say you look quite ravishing today! Truly a lady like you is the true epitome of beauty! Allow me to introduce myself- I am Sir Jacky Bottomtop the Third! At your service, milady!" he spoke to Justine in a fake British accent, trying his best to act like a British gentleman for some reason.

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:18 am

Justine paused for a moment, needing a second to register that Justine was her. Then--she actually looked kind of upset.
"I am not Justine! I am Justus MaximURGH--" she kind of got cut off when the pink lasso suddenly grabbed her and dragged her on stage. She got her bearings again, seeming quite bewildered by the whole thing--and kind of stared in disgust at the display with the dummies. And then suddenly was thrown onto a beach--
And as she looked up, Jackal was quick to help her to her feet. And then suddenly he was doing the talking thing. Was this actually supposed to be a date--? Justine--really didn't know how to do romance things--at all--For a moment, she simply blushed and stuttered, trying to make words--she glanced back once at the table where the horribly dismembered dummy sat, and gulped, turning back to Jackal and giving her best effort to put a smile on her face.
"Er...y-yes...!" Oh God--she didn't know how to do this--she wasn't used to compliments--this was--wow-- "I-I--I'm alright--thank you--erm--Lord--Bottomtop--sir--thing--! Yes--quite--I am Justu--I--I mean--Jus...tine...?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:25 am

Atlanta Omnison
Loneless Wanderess?

Atlanta looked down at Jack then to Cathrine... "What the Fuck?"... Better get out of this quickly..."Sorry Jack... I really hate to do this."... Then Justine and Jackal were thrown up on stage with some beach background... "Boss can handle himself and so can Justine... they'll be alright."... She pulled Jack closely whispering into her ear holding the hand holding a knife down as not to get stabbed... Jack... Close your eyes... Now I want you to imagine something... clear your mind and listen to what it is as vividly as you can imagine... ... I want you to imagine me somewhere alone and all of a sudden your brother comes out of nowhere, knocks me to the ground, and begins forcing himself upon me, saying all the horrible things he'll do to me... She stopped there as to illicit the proper response but not over do it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 2 Donqui10

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal held Justine's hand and stood quietly as the girl spoke "Justine...? Ah what a marvelous name! Truly beautiful! Just like the color of your-" double take at her face "Eye." then suddenly the feather-flavored motherfucker brought Justine closer to him. He was smiling at her, but he tried his best to try and not make it demented as hell, he tried to keep his expression relaxed- at least slightly normal "Do you find the beach wondrous? As the Lord of Bottomtopia- I own this land~! And perhaps we could both rule over it one day~" he told her in a soothing British voice. Because British was sexy. Jackal held both of Justine's hands and looked her in the eye "This really is an amazing day for me..." Jackal was really killing it-

"...-!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next