Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

+6
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Empty The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Following the pattern of the rooms prior, this one washes in a light blue tone that is satisfying to the eye. But, something`s... different here. It`s damp, the air isn`t clear and the scent flowing through the room is thick with rigor mortis. The lighting is dim, and fog wafts along the ground freely. As you enter, there`s some misc city sounds emitted-- a cat`s screech, a woman`s scream, a car`s honk. It`s around then you realize that something here strikes a familiar cord with you... is it supposed to remind you of the Slums...?

One step further in-- and, like in the last two floors, something pops up. This time, it`s an obstacle course, akin to the kind you`d see on Japanese game shows. You know-- the ones that are fucking impossible. But, nothing the notorious super criminals of Vulture Team can`t handle...!

.... Did something just bite your foot--- I think something just did--  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Dorthy5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy skipped up the stairs and stopped when she got there. "Huh... This reminds me of my training." Dorthy said as she remembered her days with Kraven and her mom. She remembered being left in the slums for three days. She tilted her head as she remembered all the people that tried to kill her. Lots of people... Not only that but everything she had to do. She looked down at her hands. "I will never be clean..." Dorthy said with a hallowed look before looking at the others. "This'll be easy!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha got up the stairs and looked around. She saw the course. "Well fuck... We're--Don't repeat that-- going to have to go through this?" Mocha asked not sure what to do first. Go now or wait for the others to come up. "Are you guys sure there isn't something we can do for the ones who can't move?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas, Jack, Brent and Nate walked up to the third floor... The Obstacle course popped up and Atlas just stood there with an annoyed expression... Peeeeeerfect... Just the time for his hands and feet to not function properly... He was more than nimble enough without them and he was used to climbing and jumping with weapons on hand but... Brent made this difficult... Also if Jack's vision didn't reset soon she'd have a hell of time going through... Nate was probably alright he was even smaller than most, he could probably get through with ease... but most of the adults, especially those with Cybernetics were going to have trouble.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked up in surprise as he saw what appeared to be an obstacle course in front of them. His breath caught as he realized how much it reminded him of home. He hadn't been back to the slums since joining Vulture Team. He didn't even know if his old house was still standing after all of the explosives they had set off before Christmas. He turned to the others,
This reminds me of home. I wonder if it follows a similar to the  street pattern in the slums?  
Nate looked at everyone one nervously. A lot of Vulture had been severely weakened when their cybernetics were shut off, so a few off them would have to be going through while supporting someone else. Jack's eyes seemed to still work but Nate could tell she wasn't seeing as well as she should and Nate didn't want to leave either Brent or Atlas alone with their cybernetics shut off, particularly Brent.
He smiled at Dorthy's words nervously. Well it was good one of them was somewhat confident.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie trudged up the stairs, Justus slung over her shoulders in a fireman's carry, looking around warily at the surroundings as she emerged from the staircase. This place looked suspiciously like the slums...great...what was being planned for them now...?
And then suddenly an obstacle course popped out of the ground. Oh. Rylie sighed, looking over at the obstacle course unenthusiastically.

"Lemme guess...an obstacle course full of death traps...? How original..."
She had no idea how they were going to get the people who couldn't move through this...She handed off Justus to Matilda once the silverette came up the stairs, crossing her arms then and awaiting the imminent irritating announcement by the Inquisitor that would no doubt come soon...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel and Matthias walked onto the next floor at around the same time, though they split the instant they reached the top of the stairs. Gabriel moved to Bravery's side to check on him and make sure he was okay, while stealthily examining the obstacle course and tracing his fingers over his gear curiously. If he could just go over it all...

Meanwhile, Matilda moved over to Rylie and Justus, worriedly hovering near the practically-temporarily-dead knight. This... wasn't looking good... She frowned as she examined the bluenette, hoping desperately that he would be alright. If not... she didn't know what she'd do... Then Rylie passed him to her and she staggered a second before she was able to get him into the proper hold, standing nearby and biting her lip as she examined the course anxiously. How to get the disabled ones through...

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy and Pugsie reached the third floor, and the greenette threw her hands in the air

"WE HAVE CYBERNETIC SALVATION!"

She announced, pointing at the arm-thing that Pugsie was carrying. She didn't really seem to care about the whole weird thing going on with the room, she was just happy that she was WORKING again.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:08 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery arrived at the next floor along with the others, and raised his eyebrows a bit when he saw the obstacle course that popped out of the ground. Usually, he thought that obstacle courses were fun...but for one thing, he still felt sick...and for another, he knew that since this was an Inquisitor-generated obstacle course, it couldn't be anything but bad news. He sure hoped that he could get himself through this...At least he had Gabriel with him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

"Bravery! Did you take your anti-allergic?" Mocha asked as she ran over to him. "Please tell me that you have it. I know it got crazy in there, but... You need it... Seriously. I'm worried about you." Mocha wanted to talk about her dream, but... She wasn't sure how to explain it. But first things first she had to talk to Bravery and get him his anti-allergic. And find a bathroom... Pronto.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"This is so degrading...I've never been carried and bee conscious before..." Brent was griping about the carrying thing. "And WHY AM I STILL A DUDE!? This is bullshit!" Brent was still angry about that. Most everyone else was their original genders, why was he still a dude?! His body tensed a little bit, and he tried to look at what was going on. "What's this crap?" he said, glaring at it. "Oh hell no...let me guess, the floor is lava, the walls are spikes, and the ceiling is a fucking EMP. We'd all be dead..." he was gonna say it. "This is gonna suck."

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsie smiled to Ivy as she brought the cybernetic arm to the attention of everyone- except not really everyone, sigh. Pugsie took a deep breathe, then yelled "EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!" she yelled, obviously getting very angry. The girl threw The Inquisitor arm at Brent, grimacing "FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF!" she yelled, completely done with everyone at this point. She picked up Ivy and placed her beside herself, then started to walk "Come on Ives... this floor looks simple enough..." he spoke to her, very annoyed at this point.

Jackal skipped around behind Rylie, his grin widening as he saw the obstacle course "Oho~! THIS'LL BE FUN~!" now rather than be super careful about all of this- because obviously the obstacles were just there as distractions for the real traps. Jackal walked over to one of the obstacles- and kicked it aside "Toh!" he yelled happily, then kept walking forward. Surprisingly enough... nothing blew up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Ivy frowned when she was ignored by...even the people that needed what she was talking about.

"Oh okay then, fuck your frogs too!"

She hmph-ed and stayed with Pugsie, but now SHE was annoyed...so the greenette grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, this is gonna be easy! We could do this on Bufo Toads!"

She walked towards the obstacle course and...considered poking the first obstacle, whatever it was.

"Should I poke it? I think I should...Yeah I'm gonna poke it."

Ivy...poked it.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked up at Atlas and slowly removed her hand from his and standing up. Without hey cybernetics her eyes weren't anywhere near as clear as they should be but she could still make out a fair amount of her surroundings. It seemed they were going to have to go through an obstacle course. They needed to find someway to get the disabled ones through. Jack could still function so long as she had a grasp on her surroundings, which in this tower was not a likely thing to find. She could still manage though. She smiled at Atlas,
I'll be fine. My vision's dimmed but I can still make out a good portion of the room.
She examined the room, waiting for more of Vulture's officers and the Inquisitors next announcement. She looked over at Brent as he spoke and smiled comfortingly. It was the smile she had typically reserved for her most unruly patients but it fit the situation remarkably well.
I'm sure you'll turn back soon, Brent. Everyone seems to be turning back on their time. You aren't the only one  still stuck as the opposite gender. Though I do agree with you. This isn't going to be pleasant.  
 Jack brought out a  knife just in case something attacked them. Still trying to clear her eyes a bit. She was not enjoying this at all.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:29 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"hELL-OOOOOOOOO, VULTURE TEAM~!" Wow, that was kind of painful to hear. "You have fun with the other me? Yeah? Yeah! Good. Awesome. Sick. Beautiful. Precious. aNYWAY. I--" It seemed that only now did Rylie`s statement about the obstacle course register with him (despite the fact that he was listening all along--), causing a brief pause in his monologue. "... pFFT. PFFT. PFFF. WHAT. NO. WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT. THAT IS YARDS OF UNCREATIVITY. I WOULD NEVER. ... Never." His voice grumbled a bit. "... Ever. aNYWAY. Here`s an obstacle course~! Easy enough, right? Just skip right along through it-- my lovely assistant should pop up soon enough to help you out. The timer`s set for twenty minutes this time around-- but, that doesn`t mean you can take your time~! You`ll definetely wanna hurry along. Okay?!" His jovial and cheery tone this time around was a bit unnerving to listen to... especially with that mundane, masculine voice of his. "Oh, and, I probably shoulda made this kinda clear earlier--- but, you don`t wanna know what`ll happen if I see ya tryna cheat. Lotsa booms. Lotsa bangs. Don`t try me, shitheads. There`s easier ways to kill yerself, y`know?" Elongated pause. "... Well`p. Bonne chance, Vultures~!" Screech. Like that, he was gone. The timer flicked on soon after, enunciating each passing second with a firm 'click'.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Sloth Floor Theme - Engine Room

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Daisy_11

Daisy

"Heh... heh... heh... oh thank you boss~ I get to play with my new toys now~" a new voice could be heard over the speakers, a more childish, yet off-putting voice. The voice began to let out half-hearted laughs, they echoed through the streets of the slums, then suddenly a loud HOOOOONK could be heard. Like, one form a bus or a truck. In the distance you could hear buildings toppling over and tearing apart. Another HOOOOOONK was heard, even closer, and the girl's voice was heard again "Daisy is going to help you get across the obstacle course faster... heh... heh... heh..." and then the source of the honks was seen. Before them was a gigantic gray truck, it was taller than most of the buildings, crashing right through them without any resistance. The vehicle looked more like a series of tanks that had group together to form the mother of all tanks disguised as a truck. Worst of all, it was heading straight towards Vulture Team- if they didn't run through the obstacle course then they'd crushed "HEH... HEH... HEH.... HAHAHAAHAH! I'LL CRUSH YOU ALL INTO PANCAKES! DAISY LOVES PANCAKES~!"

The Obstacle course seemed to stretch down a long decayed-road that seemed to stretch for miles based off the naked eye. There were alley ways that strayed form the course, but if you were to go down them they'd lead you right back to the alleyway you walked down. As for the obstacles themselves, they start out very simple, tires (with mines placed where you'd usually step through if you were to go through with this course fairly), then a pit, with monkey bars being the only way to cross them, then there would be a random river that one would need to cross on said road, with logs being the only way of crossing them. Finally, the last obstacle in the course seemed to be this gigantic wall, with little holes in it so you could climb it, however, there is a constant stream of oil being poured down it, making it near impossible to climb it practically. Of course, there were several hidden traps spread around these obstacles, hidden and waiting for someone to trigger them.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:28 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie really didn't find herself having any response in particular to give to the Inquisitor. She was looking at the obstacle course before them, scrutinizing it--when suddenly, she caught the voice echoing around the room. Then suddenly--a car horn. She looked around, trying to figure out where it had come from--when suddenly truck. Rylie just kind of stared at it with wide eyes for a moment--before making a break for it for the course.
"Move, move, move--!" she shouted to the others as she ran to the first obstacle on the course--the tires. She skidded to a halt, about to put her foot in--when she saw something inside the tire. Something very...mine-looking. Oh. "...Don't step inside the tires unless you wanna lose a foot, guys--!" she called, quickly stepping onto the tires, not into the holes--carefully progressing forward, keeping her arms out to her sides for balance as she proceeded forward. In about the middle of this, she was suddenly surrounded by a cloud of smoke--and the sudden upshoot of height was the first telltale sign to him that he was now back to his normal self-- "Finally--"

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Dorthy5

Dorthy ran after Ryder by grabbing Nate. Dorthy was one of the fastest people here probably for being normal. So she bumped into Ryder a little bit when he stopped. She looked to see what he was looking at. "Mine? Phew... Thanks!" Dorthy said as she let go of Nate's hand and followed Ryder's lead. "Hey your back to normal!" Dorthy announced as she jumped off the last tire. Despite the possibility of dying Dorthy seemed to be enjoying this.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent looked at the arm. He glared back at Pug.
"I DON'T HAVE ARMS IDIOT! Can someone pick that up and-" but suddenly, the Inquisitor. "Someone please please please pick that thing up and shock me with-" and then TRUCK. "FUCK IT! RUN! RUN ATLAS!" he yelled, kind of struggling a little. "OH GOD! Damn it arms, wake up!" he said, talking to his body, hoping it would respond.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Mocha looked at the truck coming their way. "If I ever find this Daisy..." Mocha began to say before she started running, but she heard Bunny. "Oh damn it!" Mocha said as she raised Bunny off the ground via energy and began to run with her. "Thank me later... But tell me how to charge your limbs up!" Mocha said as she reached to the tires. She had to concentrate on two things here. Balance and keeping Bunny up along with the cybernetic thing. This was going to be difficult. Mocha slowly walked on the tires trying her best to keep Bunny afloat.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate felt a tug and looked as Dorthy pulled him. He nodded at Jack, Atlas, and Brent and ran after them holding onto Dorthy's hand. He was careful not to step in the tires, especially after looking down  and seeing mines in them. He repositioned himself as Dorthy let go of his hand and followed Ryder and Dorthy, being careful to check the maze for any other traps.
He sighed in relief when he saw that Brent was somehow floating. It was weird but at least he was moving. Then he looked in front of him and continued moving forward with the others.
We're glad you're back to being yourself again, Ryder. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas heard Brent and as Mocha picked Brent up with her powers Atlas rolled and grabbed the arm on the ground then turned to Jack as he pulled her along... he zapped Jack with a quick jolt like a static shock to try and prop her eyes into resetting... he let go of Jack's hand and ran as fast as he could... as he and Jack passed Brent and Mocha he zapped Brent with the arm with a long hard shock to get his whole body going, Brent convulsed a little and then stopped... There ya go Brent!... Atlas still going through the tires noticed the mine as Ryder shouted then bolted to gain some distance from the truck before stopping to shock his hands and feet, the rubber tires stopped anyone else from getting shocked, he was right behind Ryder... His hands glowed for just a second then turned off... good they were working now... I'm alright again... Hey so are you Ryder, nice... He continued walking on the tires behind Ryder at a steady pace.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:22 am

Ivy looked up from the tire she was poking when she heard a voice... A voice that talked about pancakes! Somehow she had managed to be so interested in the tires that she didn't register the honks or the other noises, but when Daisy spoke Ivy paid attention. Cause pancakes

"OOH! I WANT PANCAKES!"

She thought whoever was doing this was pretty cool, because seriously pancakes were cool...except these pancakes were gonna be made out of her friends. That wasn't so cool. The greenette grabbed Pugsie's arm and started running through the obstacle course, just nearly missing a few of the mines and reaching the monkey bars.

"This is totally cool, I was a monkey in my past two lives! I GOT THIS!"

Ivy called out to no one in particular as she started crossing the pit

"Ooh ooh aah aah!"

She made her best monkey noises as she did this, knowing that that was the only way to actually be successful when crossing monkey bars. Obviously.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 am

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent felt the shock, and fuck it hurt. He flailed a little.
"What the hell?!" he said, getting on his feet. "I can't beli-" he was on his feet by himself. "OH wow...THANKS!" he grabbed the arm and ran for the obstacle course, heading for the tires with the arm in his hand. "I could use this..." he said, happy to actually to running again. He hoped to christ they were calibrated right. Looks like he was gonna find out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel just stood around thinking of a possible plan when suddenly the Inquisitor was speaking and talking about cheaters being punished and then there was a crazy little girl on a giant fucking truck rolling towards them and he sort of just turned, grabbed Bravery by the arm, and started running. He helped the other to get past the mines, taking heed of Ryder's warning in time to avoid stepping on them. That would be... bad. He had a couple of close calls as he led the way for Bravery across the tires but he didn't seem to be too worried- they were fast on their feet, right...? "Come on, come on...!" He was paying extra attention to Bravery and his weakness, trying his hardest to help him over the obstacles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda, however, was adjusting her grip on Justus in order to make sure she had him in a hold that would be easy to move with, preparing to go through that obstacle course with Justus on her back- when suddenly there was kind of just chaos and a free for all run towards the course. She followed after everyone as quickly as she could, yet due to Justus' weight, she was slower than she normally would have been- both because he was heavy, and because he was off balance. She kept up fairly well though- just near the back of the pack, taking more care in her steps.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next