Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

+6
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac simply shook his head and nodded to comply. They may have to backtrack, but if it means that they get to find the bomb and he gets to keep his pants, then everything is alright. "Ok Daisy, lets go to the first floor to see who your friend is."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy let out a sigh "No guys... there's a bomb that's going to go off. I can't see my friend if we're all blown up, can I? So no, Daisy can wait. But you made a promise... remember that." Daisy spoke to both Isaac and Ivy. She really had no idea why they were so willing to accept even that at this point, but she didn't pry "Okay... We need to go upstairs... to the Greed floor... simple, right? I keed- it's gonna be hard as balls- so come on we don't have any time!" Daisy then quickly grabbed onto Ivy and climbed up to her head "ONWARD!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was actually very surprised by Daisy's response... SHE was being the responsible one? Ivy had basically just accepted the girl's terms, she hadn't actually considered how much time they had left.

"Oh... Right... Bomby.. "

She probably would have been embarrassed if she wasn't busy running to the next floor with Daisy on her head. The greenette grabbed Isaac's arm in one hand and Buddi's in the other, and ran up the way the others had gone.

"Time to save the world! Or Vulture Team! They're the same thing!"

*exit*

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 9 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Before Isaac could reply, his arm was grabbed by Ivy as he was dragged to the next floor.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9