Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

+6
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:17 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy grinned and danced around as Daisy held on to her head without the evil biting bits. Then the girl threw Gregory at Isaac.

"YEH, I like you!"

She announced, laughing at Isaac's reaction

"SHE DID AND SHE WILL AGAIN. Throwing things to avoid the awks is important!"

She pet Daisy's head and nodded. The greenette liked her now.

"I think I won't try to blow you up anymore, you're kinda cool. Do you have any explosives we can borrow? Cause those are so much fun, like for serious! We can totes blow labs up and have fun with things.."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was recollecting himself while Ivy and Daisy were having their fun. "Well Daisy if you want to join us, I won't do anything to stop you...please no throwing Gregory at me at the moment though..." He raised his hands to defend himself. "How about we just get ready to move on then if everyone is fine with that?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:58 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy grinned at Isaac, seeing his reaction amused her "Oh~ You're so melodramatic- all I wanted to do was cause a bit of pain~" she hummed, tossing Gregory aside again. Chances are the duck would appear again soon, but for now she dropped it down. As she got on top of Ivy's head (Somehow), the girl spoke "I can't be you... so I'll be the next best thing... I'm your daughter now, you don't get a choice in that." she told Ivy rather bluntly- she actually seemed VERY serious about this, despite how silly it sounded. Then she heard Isaac again, but she didn't have any ducks to throw so instead she just talked "I feel like I'm forgetting something important..." she muttered, staring up at the air (ceiling) absentmindedly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:11 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy seemed to be totally fine with everything Daisy was saying and doing. When the daughter thing was brought up, the greenette nodded

"I've always wanted a daughter that wasn't a plant! I always have a choice, though….don't you forget it! I will skewer you with pointy things if you forget because FREE WILL IS LIFE and I guess life is kinda cool sometimes when it's not being all messed up by curtain juice and wardrobe pastries."

Isaac did make a good point, though: moving to the next floors was important. Except Daisy looked up and said she forgot something…so Ivy immediately took her acid gun out and shot at random places in the ceiling, cause whatever she forgot could be cured with concentrated acid.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy tried her best to look like she was thinking, so then hopefully she could actually think of things. And then Ivy shot acid at the ceiling- making a fucking hole in the sky somehow. Yet, Daisy remembered thanks to Ivy "RIGHT! YEAH YEAH! DAISY REMEMBERS! Yeah, there's like, a bomb in here and shit... so then all of Vulture Team can blow up but don't tell anyone okay?" she responded looking to Buddi, then Isaac. Then she looked back to Ivy and hugged her head "So anyways we've totes gotta do daughter mother stuff like stuffing bunnies into cannons and harassing the pigeons at the top of the tower! Sometimes I climb the tower just to chase off that one pigeon cause FUCK that pigeon, yeah?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Ivy's eyes widened when Daisy mentioned the bomb...

"BOMBS ARE AWESOME!"

But wait...what was that about killing Vulture Team? Ivy grabbed Daisy and held her in front of her, firstly addressing the last few comments

"Yeh FUCK THAT PIGEON. We can totes do that cause seriously bunnies are the best cannon fodder ever, I can guarantee it cause I've tried it in my head like 63 times. We're gonna be the best mother and daughter ever, and when you meet Pugsy it'll be like the best thing ever, he has hair that you'll like..."

NOW SHE HAD TO ADDRESS THE BOMBS..

"BUT DAISY-DAIS. We can't let them blow up cause Pugsy's hair is too cool and Ryder's goatee is too fantabulous, I mean, I've tried cloning BOTH of those and THEY ARE JUST ONE OF A KIND, I CANNUT!"

She held Daisy's face and looked dramatically into her eyes

"WE MUST DESTROY THE BOMBS."

She never thought she'd ever say that ever.

"Unless you have anti-explosion-death potion, then we can let the stuff explode after we give Vulture Team the potion.."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac was just standing there, making sure that he was alright with everything and himself when he heard Daisy talk about a bomb. This made him worry as the talk about a bomb that could kill all of the, was being talked like a normal conversation was going on. He started to walk around in circles trying to assess the situation before he went to where Daisy and Ivy was. "Isn't there some way for us to defuse the bomb or something!?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Daisy

Daisy stared at Ivy's face as her's was picked up "...?" right bombs yeah those were important. Bombs... bombs... bombs... "OH YEAH! MY FRIEND BOMBY! Yeah he's somewhere in this tower... when The Inquisitor leaves we all go BOOOOOOOM and there's mushrooms and its cool okay!? I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG!" Daisy climbed back on Ivy's head. She stayed perched on Ivy's head as she asked "Who's Pugsy!? IS THAT MY DAD!? OH MY GOD IS HE A DUCK!? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A DUCK DAD! OR A FROG! OR OR OR AN ALIEN- WITH LOTS OF ARMS!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:36 pm

"Calm the fuck down, bleach-flavored motherfucker, I got this."

Ivy gestured at Isaac to quit freaking out. It was messing with her mojo. She looked up at Daisy, petting the girl's head

"Daisyyy do you remember where you hid Bomby? He sounds like so much fun, I want to meet him and make smores and dance the macarena! But you gotta show us where he is first.."

The greenette seemed to genuinely mean what she was saying, bombs were awesome. But Pugsy was mentioned...and she looked a bit more desperate

"Well right now he's more of a mommy than a daddy cause the Inquisitor did some weird voodoo on him, but he'll go back to being a dude and then he can be your daddy! He isn't TECHNICALLY a duck, but I'm sure we can make him be pretty close to a duck! I mean, he wears hobo hats, so he must be willing to wear a duck costume for serious, yo...BUT BOMBY WE NEED TO FIND HIM, HE MUST BE HUNGRY!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:59 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stopped freaking out when Ivy called him...beach flavored motherfucker. This made him blush a bit in embarrassment. His hair wasn't that yellow like a beach. Was it? Isaac nodded though what Ivy said to Daisy though. "Yes Daisy! You need to tell us where the bomb is! Think about it, if we find the bomb, then you can have fun with your daddy Pugsy and everything will be alright. Just please tell us where it is."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Attempting to listen to the conversations at hand only served to confuse Buddi more-- so, at some point, he kind of zoned out, looking rather invested in some of the surrounding buildings and street signs. They were... very street sign-y. Buddi was feeling observant today. But, the word bomb kinda registered with him a few times... he ignored it up until the last time-- when Isaac said it-- because then he kind of realized that this may be an actual thing they`d have to deal with. "... Pugsy`s a dad--?" Was his first question though-- because was that even legal---? ... What did Buddi know about legal stuff? They were all in prison. It probably didn`t matter. But... still. It bugged him. But, yeah-- Daisy seemed to not get the whole 'show us the bomb' part, but Ivy and Isaac seemed to be doing a fantabulous job of getting her to say things... and Buddy had already said some stuff, and it kind of backfired and totally embarrassed him. This time around, Buddi wasn`t really sure if he should really gang up on Daisy or anything... so, for now he kind of just stood around and... looked at her all intimidatingly. He was good at that. Looking scary and not doing too much to back it up was kind of his thing. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Daisy

Daisy raised an eyebrow to Ivy, her mouth slightly open as she explained Pugsy "Wow... that sounds... confusing..." was the only thing she could say, and in a completely serious tone of voice to boot. She did however, understand what Ivy was saying about bomby, and Isaac, and Buddi- kinda Buddi. Daisy did not think that Buddi was paying any attention. Seeing as how this was a chance to gain power- and Daisy was a little sociopath, she quickly grew a smug smile on her face. Looking over to Ivy, she remarked "Daisy has an idea of where Bomby could beeeee... but... Daisy will need things to find them..." she suddenly pointed to Isaac "Daisy needs Isaac's pants! RIGHT! NOW!" she spoke with deep and with authority to Ivy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Ivy actually had no issue with taking Isaac's pants, but she didn't like the power game Daisy was playing. So she put her hands on her hips and looked at Daisy sternly.

"YOUNG PATOOT, I AM YOUR MOTHER. YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE BOMBY IS OR, CHEE HELP ME, I WILL PUT YOU IN TIME OUT. WITHOUT GREGORY."

She said, and the words sounded really strange coming from the greenette cause she actually sounded really motherly intimidating...like wow Ives when did grown-up things happen?

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac's face dropped when Daisy told Ivy to retrieve his pants. No. No. HELL NO! There was no way that he would give up his pants and why does Daisy want his pants? That just didn't make any sense. He was happy though that Ivy decided to tell Daisy to let them know where the bomb was. As long as no pants were lost, all was good. "Daisy no pants. Please be rational and tell us where exactly bomby is?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Daisy

Daisy suddenly shot a glare to Isaac "QUIET. THE MEN ARE TALKING." she spoke in an incredibly scary voice, looking like an incredibly scary child from a horror movie for a few seconds. But then she turned back to Ivy and looked (relatively) normal again "BUUUUUUUT-!" she began to speak rather loudly like a spoiled child to Ivy. Then she pointed to Isaac without really looking at him and yelled "PANTSSSSSS!" in an attempt to possibly persuade Ivy into giving her pants.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Ivy just sort of nodded as Daisy yelled at Isaac, that was good..except wait no it wasn't!

"DAISY-DAZE. BOMBY. NOW."

She said sternly, pointing at lots of places since...she didn't know where Bomby was.

"DON'T TEST ME, LITTLE LADY. I HAVE MANY PLANTS TO FEED GREGORY TOO..THEY LIKE GREGORIES!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:43 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac flinched a bit when Daisy yelled at him. That was really scary what she just did. HE felt himself shaking as well when she went back to talking to Ivy. Isaac put his hands in front of his pants as a way to show that he was not ready to give them up. He just wanted to know where the bomb was so that they can go and get rid of it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi, on the other hand, while attentive and whatnot-- didn`t seen to care much about the situation at hand at all. Since... the building could cave in directly on him, and he could probably walk away with a few bruises and scratches. He knew that much. And he sort of... assumed the same applied to everyone else. You haven`t truly lived until you`ve walked away from a building toppling directly on you, after all. It builds character. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Daisy

Daisy pouted to Ivy "NO." she responded quite viciously. She looked away from Ivy, letting out a tiny growl "Daisy will meet halfway... Daisy will reveal bomb information... IF Daisy receives some other unfitting article of clothing to put on her head..." she explained to Ivy "Then bomby bomb can be found okay...?" she told Ivy with a conniving smile. She wasn't going to give up yet- she HAD THE POWER, she needed to get something while she still had some.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Ivy glared at Daisy. This was unacceptable behavior. But...they sort of needed Bomby. She would discipline Daisy later.

"You really suck. But here.."

She took off her vest thing and gave it to the girl, that should be cool.

"NOW YOU LEAD IT TO BOMBY OR I ACTUALLY WILL FEED GREGORY TO MY PLANTS. THEN FRY HIM. THEN THROW YOU SOMEWHERE DAMP AND BORING."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 8 Daisy_12

Daisy

Daisy grabbed Ivy's vest, put it on her head, but then it fell off. This pissed off Daisy, A LOT, this was an insult by Daisy standards. So she took this article of clothing and savagely ripped it apart "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" she screamed. Then Daisy frowned, and then turned her back on Ivy "You vest sucks! Give me something that'll fit on my head!" she demanded, pouting. Daisy then flopped to the floor and started to roll around "OR WE'RE ALL GONNA BLOW UP! KABOOM! CAUSE IVY IVES COULDN'T GIVE DAISY COOL STUFF! SHAME ON YOU IVY! SHAME ON THE IVES FOR NOT GIVING COOL STUFF TO YOUR DAUGHTER! SHAAAAAAME ON YOU! DAISY IS GONNA POOF NOW!" she whined VERY loudly as she rolled aggressively around the floor.  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 am

Ivy watched as Daisy flipped out, that couldn't be good.

"DON'T YOU CALL MY STUFF GAY!"

She screeched, and as the girl demanded more stuff and rolled on the ground, the greenette launched herself at her and started sort of...lightly strangling her.

"Ives don't play no games!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was watching the discussion between the two when Daisy ripped apart Ivy's vest. That didn't look good. Ivy liked that clothing. But then strangling happened, which was no good at all. "Ivy! Stop! Strangling her is not going to tell us where Bomby is! W-We just need to think of something else!" There was still no way that he was going to give up his pants. Just why his pants anyway? He liked his pants. Sure his coat covered part of his legs, but not most of it. This was a hard choice to make. Give up pants and get info, or don't and be certain of doom. Hmmmmm.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Daisy

Daisy started to lightly kick at Ivy as she was being strangled "Gaaaaay-" she let out weakly in rebellion. But then Isaac tried to make sense, with actually reminded Daisy that she had to stop everyone from blowing up, if only for the time being. Daisy let out a sigh then spoke again "Fine- Daisy has a new request then- Daisy will help if after Daisy gets to visit a friend on the first floor. Okay okay? This is Daisy's final request..." she spoke, looking at Ivy with a neutral expression.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Ivy hissed at Isaac...but he seemed to have gotten a reaction out of Daisy. The greenette considered the girl's words...

".......I guess that's okay. As long as the friend is chill. ARE THEY CHILL?!!?"

She poked Daisy's nose as she asked, looking at the girl with intense eyes like wow much intense. She then sort of pushed Daisy towards the way they had come in through.

"FLY, YOU FOOL!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next