Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Thanatos shifted her attention to Bunny for the moment, her being driven into a rage was exactly what it wanted. But Mocha warranted some attention "Do you know why this floor is called 'ENVY'?" it asked Mocha "Not because there's some dumb gimmick on this floor that makes you jealous of people. Oh no. I think we all had enough of that on the previous floors. I made all that freaky shit possible by the way, you're welcome. But no- FUCK. NO. You see... out of all the sins... Envy is my particular favorite. I wanted my floor to be named after it." these words were directed at Mocha, but everyone could hear them in their minds "Envy, you see... is the sin behind our kind's first murder... surely you've heard of Cain and Abel? Really... all the shit that we're doing. All the horrible crap that we as a species take part in... we really owe a lot of that to ole Cain... yah dig...?" and now that Mocha had taken that one step, a dangerously bright light suddenly lit up. And another. And another. Revealing a whole stage.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Assass10

Killer Queen
__________________________________________________________________________________________

A slew of bullets headed towards Mocha, Nate, and Bunny. All fired, strangely enough, from the tip of a guitar. A top the stage stood a short girl, a huge grin on her face "I finally get to see your slow ass faces! Well here I am BITCHES! Call me KILLER QUEEN!" her voice boomed throughout the whole room. Yet, oddly enough, her mouth didn't so much as move. And there was an echo with every word she spoke. No, she wasn't speaking naturally, her words were echoing through the minds of everyone around her. She wasn't speaking "Come on ASSTURDS! I'm anxious! So FUCKING get over here already!" she quickly aimed her guitar down towards Justus, a smile on her face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS! "
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:41 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder kind of stared up at the brightly lit stage, cocking an eyebrow at the sight. His eyes then shifted from the stage itself to the young woman atop it, and it was clear who their next enemy was. He observed as she attacked a few of the others, taking note of the fact that her guitar apparently doubled as a gun--so that was a thing. He was a bit away from the others, and he began approaching the stage, trying to think over a plan as he did.
"Don't let her egg you on, guys," he called to the other Vultures in the room. "And if they were confident enough to send her at us alone, then that means that she's probably pretty strong, so don't drop your guards either." He knew that he was going to have to get closer if he wanted to do any significant damage--but then there was the issue of getting over there without getting shot. That was always an issue.
"Hm--?!" Justus' eyebrow rose as he saw Killer Queen put the sight of her rifle on him, and he called to her, "My, you certainly have a colorful vocabulary! Perhaps you should invest in controlling your anger!" He leaned in close to Matthias for a moment, murmuring to him, "We need to move," before quickly taking off, keeping himself mobile so that when she did shoot--hopefully he'd be able to evade it. He, too, was having a bit of an issue with needing to get close...he didn't feel particularly confident enough in the gun add-on to his lance to use it very much yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Bunny26_zps6d078c72
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny heard the bullets firing and jumped in the air, flipping backwards. She landed on her feet and glared at the woman on the stage. She was not a happy camper, and being coaxed to go near her. Fine. If that's how it was going to be, then that's how it was going to be! She pointed her guns forward, shooting at Killer Queen. She fired at least 12 twelve times.
"Alright you little skank, you want to tango? Let's fucking tango!" Bunny said, walking toward the stage. "You'll be just as easy as the rest, bucko." she wasn't going to allow this woman to harm her friends anymore then she was going to eat pigs blood again. Or turn into a dude. Being a dude SUCKED! She had heard Ryder, yeah, she knew to keep a cool head...but this was when she was seven floors up the fucking tower and she was done.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"No I don't. Mind explaining?" Mocha said as she listened to Thanatos. 'Cain and Abel... I know that story... About how Abel's gift of crops was appreciated more then Cain's gift of meat. So out of jealously he killed Abel, and in response God banished him from his presence.' Mocha thought as she remembered how it went. It was a difficult story to understand, and she had to read it again. "Envy huh?" she said as the bright lights assaulted her eyes and she covered them instantly. But what was she going to be jealous about? Just then she felt a stray bullet hit her shoulder, close to her heart and fell over. "Killer Queen..." she said as she rubbed her head. She had to do something... But she wasn't sure what she could do. Killer Queen was obviously psychic if she could speak through minds OR was working through Thanatos. She held her wound, breathing heavily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate listened to Thanatos's words as he edged closer. He oddly found them fascinating though  Thanatos not trying to kill them dwindled this interest. As he thought this, getting closer to where Mocha was, suddenly a blinding light  came on. Nate blinked the spots out of his vision. Well at least he could see now.
He was glad he was able to see as he moved out of the way of the bullets as quickly as possible. He winced when he saw Mocha hadn't been as lucky. Nate tried to keep alert but he still couldn't help but worry about the woman. He forced himself to focus on Killer Queen though. They had another doctor with them. They could treat her wounds once Killer Queen wasn't a threat anymore.  
Though Nate didn't like fighting woman, he began firing on Killer Queen. They needed to keep on moving.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen watched as Justus began to run "Right... run fat boy run...!" she muttered as she opened fire, with no intention of actually getting a good shot at him. Then she focused on Bunny again "Just like the rest...!? HAH! I doubt that WHORE! You see... Killer Queen, Thanatos, and Ranked Assasin no. 7 all happen to be me..." he told her, firing a few shots towards Bunny to keep her occupied "That's right BITCH! I'm the one that turned you into a man, I made all of the -dreams- that became reality on these floors, and more importantly- I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU, BITCH!" she opened fire again, and as Nate's attacks headed towards her, the unexpected happened. Almost as if out of nowhere, vision of ordinary people just popped up around her, taking the attacks, falling to the ground and dying. The girl wasn't done there, she quickly turned to the bluenette and opened fire on him too "FUCK off yah little CUNT!" she yelled. Honestly, she was having too much time right now, though she wasn't speaking, she still made expression on her face. As a matter of fact, she had a thin smile on her face. And then Ryder came into view and that smile disappeared. She looked at Ryder with an expression of- well it was hard to tell. Her right eyebrow arched and her mouth dropped down slightly "Who are you...?" she asked, quite bluntly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:21 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder looked up at Killer Queen as the woman stood on the stage, and gave her a serious look before pointing his bat at her.
"Ryder Mercy, second-in-command of Vulture Team. Listen up--ranked assassin or not, if you know what's good for you, you'll back down now. We're getting to the top of this tower, whether you want to try to stop us or not--we've gotten through every floor before this, and that momentum isn't about to stop, you hear me? You might have a bone to pick with Bunny, but I've got a bone to pick with The Inquisitor--so I'm not about to let you stop us here. I'll just say this once: Surrender."
Truth be told, he was a bit angry that the others had explicitly disobeyed his request to keep cool heads--but, he decide not to say anything about it. His attention was on Killer Queen now.
Meanwhile, Justus stopped running after Killer Queen stopped shooting at him--and was kind of wondering exactly why she'd called him fat...because in all honesty, he'd thought that he was in pretty good shape...
"...Matthias, I'm not...mishapen...am I?" he called over to Matthias uncertainly. Now really wasn't a good time for this. bUT HE NEEDED TO KNOW--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:34 am

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen lowered her guitar, looking at Ryder with what appeared to be a confused expression as he pointed his bat to her. She kinda just stared at the bat, then back to him, then to the bat. After he finished with the big introduction, the assassin, let out a mumble "..." though it couldn't be heard. She looked away from Ryder, her face turning a light shade of pink for a moment "Crap... he's kinda cute... I can't kill people like him..." she spoke out loud to herself. Her eyes shifted back to him for a moment, then away "W-well-" she tried to think of something to Ryder, but couldn't come up with a comeback, she was nervous.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:15 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder just kind of stared back at the assassin determinedly as she seemed confused--then looked at Killer Queen scrutinizingly while she was mumbling quietly--but then she spoke out loud--making Ryder actually lower his bat a bit in surprise.
"Cu--?! H-Hey, I'm no--I mean--thank you--??? I mean, wait--" he stuttered, so taken aback by the woman's comment that he kind of forgot to order the other Vultures to do anything else.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:55 am

Nate watched  shocked as his bullets hit the illusory people Killer Queen had summoned. He forced himself to remember they were illusions, that none of what this girl did was real. He sighed as he mentally replaced the illusions with images of people who had tried to hurt him in the past. It helped lessen the shock of the illusory reality that he had killed people needlessly. He moved in time to narrowly avoid the attack she'd fired at him.
Nate kept his gun ready , gaining a good distance from the assassin. He ended up kind of staring as Killer Queen called him a cunt, he'd only ever really heard of girls being called that before, and now she  was acting weirdly towards Ryder. He looked between the two, hoping for some indication from Ryder what to do. Though Ryder seemed just as confused as he was.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:43 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny watched what was going on, and didn't seem to be phased. She kept walking up the stairs, heading toward her target, but then saw her turned around? This was when Ryder spoke. She was confused, but then heard her mumble about him being cute. She shook her head and fired at Queen a few times from pretty close range.
"For the of love of pete, you're so pathetic!" Bunny said, shaking her head. "God, you see one dork and you're all ga ga over him? Jeez, and you call yourself an assassin. It's like first day shit about severing ties with all targets. Besides, the dorks taken by someone, so you're too late anyway. He doesn't date skanky whores. Hate to break it to you, but I just did." she grinned.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:51 am

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen let out a slight, nervous laugh when Ryder responded. She looked away from him again- though by all means she still seemed to have her guard up somehow. Despite suddenly changing her demeanor, a trained eye could still see that she could take shots at anyone at anytime she wanted. Then Bunny spoke, Killer Queen's eyes widened right open. Listening to her, she donned a glare, directed right at Bunny "That's where you an me differ... I LIKE my feels you BITCH... happiness, despair, anger... everything. You're just not doing the killing justice if you're not putting your emotions into it. You missed all the little tingly sensations..." she spoke in a dark tone to Bunny, aiming her guitar at the red head. And then Bunny said Ryder was taken. To which Killer Queen's eyes widened again and a frown appeared on her face "Oh- oh... w-well... it's okay... we can just be friends then... I guess... yeah... wow... this is awkward... sorry-" she spoke in a soft voice. She then spun around once "And..." she promptly pointed the guitar at Bunny "DON'T CALL MY PRINCE A DORK!" she yelled, firing a fucking rocket from her guitar at Bunny.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:19 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny saw the rocket suddenly and turned on the fog machine on her arm. Yes, she finally remembered. Ghoul's component, the one she took and converted with the help of Emilia, and inserted it into her arms. Fog encased the stage and moved off it a little, but Bunny was no longer in the path of the rocket. She moved with the fog, moving to the right. Finally, she was able to take a breath and really relax. Now, her next move. She peeled the skin back and fired several little mini projectors on the stage. She pressed a button and one came on, right in front of Queen.
"Missed me." the image said, sounding exactly like Bunny, since she was controlling it. "You got a temper on you, I can see that. And how you really looked at him? That goatee? Does this not scream, 'I'm a god damn dork' to you? He's no prince!" Bunny continued to talk as the image walked toward her. "Honestly, you claim you have a beef with me, well fucking spill it, why don't you?" she asked, the image standing in front of Queen. Meanwhile, Bunny was getting into a different position, silently moving.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:00 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder was about to object to Bunny calling him a dork, but when Killer Queen apologized and said that things were awkward, Ryder gave Queen an apologetic, awkward smile, speaking,
"Yeah, uh...sorry about that--" But then suddenly the two assassin ladies were fighting each other again. And then Bunny talked about his goatee, making him look down at the facial hair and move his hand up to fidget with it slightly. Did it really look that dumb...? He was pretty sure that Jo liked it, at least...
Either way, at the moment, he was kind of too absorbed in being--surprise surprise--a dork--to realize that he really should have been paying more attention--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Nate watched Bunny for a moment as she fired at Killer Queen. He still kept his gun at the ready as Bunny began her verbal assault on the guitar wielding assassin. He couldn't help but wince a bit at her words. Ryder was their leader so he couldn't help but feel he was kind of being insulted right now. Nate was glad someone knew what to do in the weird situation they were in but he couldn't help but feel like Bunny was only going to get herself attacked handling the matter at hand like this. And then she was.
Nate began moving  as the fog encased the stage. He was glad Atlas had begun training him. One of the lessons he had picked up relatively well was circumventing his senses when he couldn't rely on his eyes. He closed his eyes and focused on his hearing. It was faint but after a moment he was able to hear movement that he guessed was Bunny's. No one else had been running. He moved forward. He could hear heavy breathing. He needed to get Mocha out of there. Bunny would be okay. He was sure of that.
Nate found the source of the breathing and grabbed Mocha while Bunny began talking to Killer Queen. When he had moved her to a safer part of the stage he signaled her to stay where she was and moved to a spot where he could hear the others well enough. The fog was still making it hard to see, but he would intervene when he was needed.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:37 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen
7th Ranked Assassin

Killer Queen had seemed to completely forgot about Ryder, because she had something more important to do in her mind- kill someone she hated. And hate always trumped everything. Her teeth gritting, she only screamed back to Bunny "I'M SORRY I DON'T SPEAK DUMB BITCH!" she yelled back to Bunny. She looked at the projection, an annoyed look on her face "I'm sorry but seriously...? Did you REALLY think this would work on me...!? I'm a psychic remember!? PSYCHICS CAN TELL THESE THINGS! AND YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE PISSED OFF THE MOST BADASS PSYCHIC BITCH OF ALL!" she yelled, immediately, a series of assassin's from the Assassin's League appeared around Killer Queen, as human shields "These faces should be familiar to you... come on... think, DICKMUNCHER..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha held her shoulder as she tried to roll away unnoticed to heal herself up. That... Must have hit a certain vein that shouldn't have been hit given to how much she was bleeding. She narrowed her eyes as she watched the fight. Her team needed her! She had to stop this woman! Or at least give her a taste of her own medicine. Mocha concentrated on her abilities. She imagined that she was making a fist, and VERY big fist, and she headed all that energy towards Killer Queen, she was aiming to crush her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I don't need it to work." Bunny thought, seeing as Mocha was getting out of there. With that a thing, she pulled back the skin on her arm, and the projectors were magnitized back to where they were. She readjusted the skin, and got her guns out, looking at what Killer Queen had in front of her.
"Kain, Vero, Marcus, and Kat." Bunny said, the fog disappearing. The stage was clean again. Bunny was on the other side. "So, peering into my memories huh?" she smiled. "Look, that's great and all, but honestly, they're just memories. Memories of people alive or dead, I'll still keep the relationships I make close to me. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to go through them in order to get to you." she smirked, and fired straight through Vero's head, heading for Queen.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen arched an eyebrow to Bunny, especially after she turned off the fog "What-? That makes no sense- I mean- I'm fucking stupid but even I can tell what you said was just RETARDED-" and then she felt the force of Mocha's power. Killer Queen staggered forward "Woah there- that hurt the brain!" she spoke loudly with a grin. Shaking her head for a moment, she seemed pretty interested in Mocha's psychic power "Nice- very nice... that's some interesting psychic aura... could is also be that you-? Maybe... heh... interesting." then the assassin turned back to Bunny. Seeing her shoot Vero, the girl only shook her head "Of course you'd shoot him first..." she commented, getting the remaining dreams to stand in front of her "You really as angry huh...? That's nice... I can tell you're pissed. If you calmed yourself down already you would have been smarter about your last few moves... man, you know... I think even Elliot would have shook his head about this all... its kinda pathetic. You're a mess..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny's eyes widened hearing her talk about Elliot. She started to visibly shake.
"You got a damn right to talk about him, you fucking abortion..." Bunny said, now actually super angry. She knew she had to calm down, but she couldn't. Not after all the other bullshit she had to go through day. They were waring her down for this moment, weren't they? Bunny's look softened, and her posture got a little better, looking as if her guard was let down. "You gonna stop hiding behind my memories, or are you gonna try and kill me?" she asked, calmly. "That's what you want, right?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 am

Nate watched the others from where he stood. Mocha seemed to have done something. Killer Queens words confirmed as much. Nate began quietly edging his way closer, his gun ready to fire at a moments notice.
The assassin seemed to be preoccupied with Bunny and Nate wanted to let Bunny have her fight, but he was done. He'd gotten no sleep, been turned into a girl and forced to go on a date with freaking Isha when he hadn't even been on a date with Dorthy yet, been forced to eat food that nearly killed him, and he'd had to leave his girlfriend behind to face freakish unicorn hybrids. He was so done. It didn't help that Killer Queen had confirmed she was the one who'd changed their genders. Nate didn't care that she was psychic. He would let Bunny enact whatever plan she had, but the first chance he had, Nate was shooting this woman.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:32 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Noticing that he had been relatively forgotten as the ladies dealt with each other, Ryder backed away from the stage a bit, then began cautiously scanning the room for anywhere that the next set of stairs might be. The Inquisitor wasn't on this floor--and at this point, he could tell that his teammates were really at the end of their ropes, so he wanted to finish all of this as soon as possible. And getting to bash the Inquisitor's head in sooner rather than later would be nice, too. So, he looked around the room with a high degree of scrutiny, though still keeping himself aware so that he could react, if he were to be attacked.
It seemed like Justus noticed Ryder's search, and in seeing that himself and Matthias had been mostly left from the battle, Justus began searching too, ushering Matthias along with him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha didn't understand what Killer Queen was talking about. Mocha was sure that Killer Queen was going to aim for her, since she did a psychic attack on her. Mocha slowly got up, and narrowed her eyes as she built up her energy again and aimed to knock Killer Queen away from Bunny.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 pm

[/center]

Killer Queen

Killer Queen grinned at Bunny "What I want to do is none of yer business, WHORE!" she replied loudly, playing her guitar as she spoke. Mocha's own psychic attacks, powerful enough to actually be visibly seen by the naked eye, impacted against Killer Queen only to dissipate. This only caused the assassin's grin to widen as she slowly turned to Mocha "You got guts for trying to attack me again- listen gal... you ain't got the power yet to take me on... yer psychic powers aren't even trained... how the hell do you expect to beat me if you don't even know yer full potential...?" she asked Mocha in a surprisingly calm voice. She bent backwards towards Mocha, before snapping, from which Bunny's "dreams" immediately started to attack her, just as they would if they were alive "Now now ASSHAT..." she spoke to Bunny "Don't be playing like yer the SHIT on the block... if I wanted to just kill you, I could have gone about it in a much easier way than this... no... I'm havin' a bit of fun!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny sighed and shook his head.
"God you're dumb." she said, and flipped backwards, attaching knives to her leather straps, and started to twirl them, flicking her wrist back and aiming to slash them. She was getting better at it honestly. She started to really concentrate on the others, attacking the dreams, but managed to slip through, and slashed at Queen with both the sets of knives.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next