Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:30 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate smiled as he heard Justus's voice. He was glad they were alright.
It's alright! Her illusions were more powerful then we originally thought. I'm just glad you all didn't have worse happen to you. and yeah, she's gone.
Nate smiled at Mocha gently, uneasy with how faint she was
I'll help you down. Just try and stay awake okay?
Nate looked over at the others as they appeared in the room. He was relieved Ryder and Jackal were okay though he was still worried about Bunny. She'd been through horrible things tonight. He watched for a moment as she silently left the stage, not sure what he could do to help. He began gently lifting Mocha into a position where she could comfortably be taken from the tower and nodded at the others before walking off of the stage and down the stairs. EXIT NATE and MOCHA
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Jackal14

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Bunny and Mocha didn't seem to immediately react to Jackal, and that made him sad. So he stopped bothering them and instead focused his attention on Ryder "So about that hot tub! I think we should really get on it! That way when Jo comes back we'll have something awesome and new to try, eh!? Come on, it'll be cool! I bet Jo would love it!" he told Ryder, nudging him at the arm "Plus you'd get to see Jo in a swimsuit! Wouldn't you like that?" he was really trying very hard to make that pool a thing. Thugalicious (Whom Jackal had picked up earlier) had climbed up on Jackal's head, sleeping on it. It proved to be a suitable hat for Jackal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder managed to give Jackal a half-hearted smile when the blonde nudged him, then spoke to the man quietly,
"Well...we'll figure that out once we get back to Carrion Land, alright...?" Their reception to the others wouldn't be...too bad--as long as he had Jackal with him, right--? Delivering the news that their mission failed...it couldn't go over too horrifically, as long as he had Jackal there to back him up...And that made him feel at least a bit better. "I don't even know how to swim, you know...?" He gave a quiet chuckle. "And I've never seen a hot tub in real life before, so...I kind of hope that we manage to find it. C'mon--let's go," He began walking towards the stairs that led down to the next floor, motioning for Jackal to follow him as he left.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:53 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Jackal14

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal jumped up once Ryder seemed to show approval for the idea of finding the pool/hottub "YES! JACKAL HAPPY!" he announced rather loudly. This was indeed a great day for Jackal- keeping in mind that he completely enjoyed the Inquisitor Tower and went through it as if he was playing a game, the pool was only the icing on top of his cake of the day. Jackal then started to walk off with Ryder, he had no idea what to expect from it, it seemed that Jack's memories had been locked up as far as the pool was concerned for some reason "What's swimming...?" Jackal asked as he would downstairs with Ryder.
(EXIT)

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 6 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Hm...it seems that we missed quite a lot..." Justus said thoughtfully before he grabbed Matthias' hand, and headed off with him towards the stairs. "Either way, the battle appears to be over! Come, Matthias--let us return home and celebrate our victory with that hot chocolate drink thing!"

*Exit Justus and Matthias*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6