Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel had never seen Zombie like this. Dah Fuck had gotten him into this funk? He looked at the device.
"Whatcha doing?" he asked, curious, wondering what was going on? He heard Emilia and nodded. "Mornin Bitch." he said, and turned his attention away from Zombie to get food. And by this point, he at least had pants on. At least. He got some food and went back to his bed to eat it, placing another plate on the bunk Zombo was on. He considered him and Zombie friends, so, he thought he'd do him a favor. He gave a plate to Emilia too, just cause she was also awake. He started to eat his food.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:36 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie didn't really seem to reply to Rommel, he didn't even make eye contact with the man as he asked what was up. He didn't even say thanks when Rommel brought him food, even though Nathan was hungry. Even worse, he didn't even eat what Rommel gave him, he just stayed there staring at his phone with his stomach rumbling. Before he could really prove he was ignoring them any further, a notable screech echoed through the walls. The loudspeakers were on, and a familiar voice soon spoke over them "This is Charles Paladin. Task Force 0, please report to my office immediately. I wish to speak to you all post-haste and it is of a matter of the utmost importance. I repeat, please report to my office immediately." he spoke in his usual commanding voice, before the loudspeakers abruptly cut off as they usually did. And with those words, Nathan let out a sigh, standing up out from his bunk and just walking out without another word.
(EXIT ZOMBIE)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Jo vs. Charles Theme - Under Heaven Destruction II
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:35 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Tsutsu__by_mikadosaya-d6rxd1c-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia looked at the bowl that was given to her, that was filled with food, and slowly pulled out the spoon, letting the food drip. "Thanks Swine Shitter." Emilia said back as she decided to take a bite. Zombie not saying anything was concerning. She gave a look to Rommel that silently asked if the guy was okay. Then came the dear voice of Charles Paladin. "Looks like duty calls..." Emilia said as she got up from her bed, brushed her hair a little, and went off, following Zombie.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was like...super confused with Zombie's behavior. He shrugged though.
"Meh, I guess I just don't care enough." he took out the IV, hanging up the drip and going to the office. (exit)

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 Emilia8

Emilia was trying to get out of this death trap, she'll fight another day for sure, but found her path blocked as everything was tumbling down. What was the point in helping if she was going to die before it happened? And by building!? That's humiliating... "Damn it..." she said to herself and clicked her tongue as she looked for a place to get out. She had no idea what the hell was happening with Jo, but she doubt that the woman would even listen to her now. In the end that Charles CP unit was right... She was alone. Fighting along side people she hated, and who had never cared about her. Emilia knew that she wasn't the easiest person to get along with, but she made efforts... That exploded in her face constantly. Either it was her temper or the people around her weren't giving her a chance. At least this is what it felt like. But why did Emilia fight with them? To protect the innocent out there... She readjusted her lance, and went into her back pocket to see what she had left with her that could help.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 18 1114

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

CP-17 ran through The Walls, ramming through each and every wall and piece of rubble that got in his way "EMILIAAAAAA!!!" the machine yelled as he burst through a solid metal wall. Like a highly armored Rhinoceros, CP-17 was charging Emilia, attempting to ram her into a wall and simply squash her "Did you think you could run from me!? You can't escape! This place will be your grave you wench!" the metal colossus yelled in a rage-filled voice as it attacked her "I SWEAR THIS PLACE WILL BE YOUR GRAVE!" every piece of rubble that fell down upon him seemed to fall apart, his armor was withstanding everything. It seemed like nothing could put a dent in that armor.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia heard her name and the impact of the metal wall giving out when CP-17 came right for her. She looked back, and was honestly surprised that the man or robot followed her. She narrowed her eyes and twirled her lance, making it look like that she was making her stand here. "Stop... Calling me stupid things you ugly piece of scrap." Emilia growled, and though she noticed that the rubble was hardly doing anything to him, she had to move out of the way. In a dash Emilia fired up her boosters and flew off past CP-17 so that he could collide with the wall instead. Perhaps this could help her in getting out. She felt a piece of rubble hit her head though when she did this, and grasped it in pain.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:23 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 charged right past Emilia as she moved out of the way, ramming through yet another metal wall. More rubble seemed to fall over on him as a result, and soon an entire pile had covered the behemoth. This lasted about a minute before CP-17 burst out form the pile of rubble "This is getting aggravating! STOP MOVING OUT OF THE WAY YOU BITCH!" the machine yelled out as he turned over towards Emilia's general located. Through the entire scene of chaos he actually didn't see the woman, so he just fired dozens of missiles from his body into her general area, decimating an entire area of the walls and bringing down more rubble and debris towards Emilia.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia taking this chance went to look through some things, she knew that she made a prototype thing to deal with certain problems, but she never tested it. While looking through she found these green gum ball looking things, and popped one into her mouth and started to chew. She almost swallowed it by mistake when she heard the CP-unit come out again. Emilia narrowed her eyes when she was called a bitch. "That's it... Your dying... And when you go down I am taking every part of you, and convert it to my new armor! I'll be wearing your skin!, and I'll reprogram your voice box to go, 'Yes Master' and follow my every order. THIS... Is going to be your fate." Emilia said, and went onto chewing. She went to fly away but found herself trapped with the rubble, and some of the explosions, though it wasn't bad. She found herself on the ground again, but still chewing. "Your aim is sucking right now." she said with her mouth semi-full. "Is this a normal dysfunction?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:12 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 almost immediately set its sights on Emilia as she spoke to him "YOU! YOU DARE MOCK ME IN THIS SITUATION!?" he yelled as he continued to fire rockets into the air, destroying nearly everything around them. He did hesitate as he heard her words, never before did Charles think that someone could OUT-THREATEN him "WHAT TYPE PF POINTLESS DRIBBLE IS THIS!? WILL YOU JUST DIE!?" he yelled before the red head showed herself to him. The unit seemed to stare at her some more before pointing his arm out towards her, with a machine gun popping out of his wrist pointed directly towards her "I have no idea what you're talking about..." he muttered, with the weapon still pointed directly at her.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:07 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Pointless? No... It's a promise." Emilia muttered darkly as the CP-unit called her threat dribble. She stared down at the CP-unti as it aimed it's gun at her. However she was still chewing away. "So... You say that nothing I make can hurt you correct? Well let's test that right now." Emilia said before she spat out the green chewed up gum ball. It sparked for a moment before unleashing a huge discharge. "Be my test! No worries! Whatever flaws you have I will surely fix when I recreate you as my new 'skin'..." Emilia chuckled as she thrusted her lance, now glowing, into his head.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:09 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 seemed completely focused on the red head, his rifle was cocked, and just as he was about to fire, Emilia's bubble gum popped and let out an electric discharge, stunning the CP unit. It shook around violently as the machine let out sparks. As this happened, Emilia's lance thrust through the machine's head, literally thrusting right through it making it nothing more than useless junk metal on its shoulders. The unit continued to shake around, yet it slowly rose its fists, before throwing a sudden punch towards Emilia's face "IT WON"T BE THAT EASY!" the machine roared as it then slammed both fists down towards the Valkyrie. Even without a head CP-17 fought on, as the heavily armored juggernaut it was.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia thought that once the head was off that she would be scout free and be able to leave this falling apart building. Honestly the shaking was a bit too much. She needed to get out of here and see what she could do to help. Sure she might have ran from the control system, but seeing everything fall apart she assumed that that controls would be crushed, and there was no point to stay any longer. "Huh?" Emilia said as she saw the fist of the CP-Unit lift and then punch her. Emilia felt herself flying into a wall, and held her face. "Shit! Your still alive!?" she said as she prepared her lance again. "Fine then... I guess you wouldn't be much if you could be taken down by that." Emilia said as she spun her lance, and took off into the air, trying to take off the CP-Units limbs.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 seemed lost in his own rage now, now was past the time for words. he was solely focused on eliminating Emilia now, afterwards he would eliminate the rest of the team, the rest of the CP units weren't doing well against the squad. They just weren't armed to take on the squad, but CP-17, he was the most advanced unit in the CP collective save for CP-02, he was armed with the latest military hardware, he was unbreakable, he was designed to be the last line of defense for Paladin Industries. As Emilia spun her lance forward, it tore through parts of the automaton's arm, however it wasn't enough to remove the guy's limb off. With Emilia up in the air, CP-17's chest opened up, revealing a massive green orb which began to glow. It was a massive particle cannon "Maximum overdrive...!" the orb glistened brightly before shooting a massive particle blast towards Emilia, eradicating everything in its way.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:51 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia cursed, but was happy to see that her 'new suit' could be able to handle this much damage. This new military hardware... All the studies she would have to conduct. Emilia could tell... This one was special. "Your quite literally the last line of defense... I am flattered." Emilia taunted before her eyes went wide when the chest of the CP unit opened. "That orb... SHIT!" Emilia shouted as she fired off to get away from the blast.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:00 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"You can be honored all you want that doesn't make you ANY LESS DEAD!" the CP unit barked out as Emilia moved out of the way of his particle cannon, however, the beam continued to blast out, so Charles simply moved to follow Emilia, causing the beam to follow the red head around too. Charles had essentially continued firing and simply adjusted his aim to follow the Valkyrie. There didn't seem to be any signs of the cannon stopping any time soon either, Emilia would have to think of a counter attack whilst he was still firing at her.
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

As the DEATH beam followed her, Emilia knew that she had to think of a plan. In order to live through this she knew that this beam had to either be stopped, OR it can be used to aid her into winning this battle. Supreme armor or not, Emilia had a feeling that the beam could probably destroy this unit. Emilia figured that if she couldn't get close then she might as well try her luck with a toss. Firing her rockets to their highest speed, though hard to control. Emilia used all she strength to throw her lance at the back of the CP Unit to where the orb should be. This was suicide but Emilia was desperate.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:47 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 continued to fire his particle cannon of DOOM before eventually Emilia flew far enough behind him that he decided to save energy and close up his cannon. As Emilia struck him from behind with her lance, it made a dent, but didn't managed to pierce his armor enough to get to his orb. The machine felt her attack and turned to face her slowly, which would give her enough time to most likely avoid what came next: his remaining Gatling gun unleashing a hellstorm of bullets in front of him towards where Emilia was "You're a tricky mouse aren't you!? Your rockets are eventually going to run out of fuel child! Then what!? You'll have nowhere to run!"
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:54 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The red head cursed when her lance only made a dent in the fucking thing. "Fucking piece of shit..." Emilia said as she landed on the shaking ground. When the CP-Unit turned around, Emilia took this chance to dip and dodge the gattling gun, getting her shield up. She felt a few bullets though clipping her as she made a dive for her lance. Emilia knew that it was true. She was going to run out of fuel. So there was another chance as she was this close already. "Then I guess I should end it here!" Emilia said as she grasped her lance tightly, the blade glowing red as it fired at the unit a laser of her own. She had almost forgotten that it had this feature, but she didn't think it could pierce the damn thing. Might as well try now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:13 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 let out a growl before barking out "JUST SHUT IT, BITCH!" as he aimed down his Gatling gun towards her general direction... only for it to run out of ammo. This angered the colossus immensely, and the unit didn't even seem to notice Emilia's lance glow red "..." the machine brought its arm out pointed towards the red head, most likely to fire some missiles at her form before. However before he could attack, her lance's laser blasted forward through his frontal chest armor, burning it away and exposing the orb in the center of the machine's face. the unit let out a grunt before yelling out "GRRRAAAGH! You're going to wish you hadn't DONE THAT!" slowly, the orb began to charge up, most likely for another laser beam of DOOM.
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:19 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia couldn't believe her luck at the CP-Unit running out of ammo. "AND YOUR GOING TO WISH THAT YOU NEVER CALLED ME BITCH! I AM EMILIA ISABEL MELCHIOT, AND I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU THE END!" Emilia shouted back when she saw the orb again. It glowed green which meant it was getting ready to fire at her. But she had time. This time she had the chance to end this fight once and for all. It was either him or her at this point. "Good bye... Forever." Emilia's tone went dark as she jumped back and fired her laser right into the robot's chest. She needed to disrupt the energy flow with the orb to make it backfire on the unit. She closed her eyes due to the intensity of light that will most likely happen.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:37 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"HA! TEACH ME MY END!? GET OVER YOURSELF WOMAN!" the machine barked out to her as he lance charged up, he pointed his arm out towards Emilia, a silo in his wrist opening to fire out a missile before his orb would even finish charging up. However, before he could actually attack her with even that, Emilia's laser would blast from her lance and go straight through the orb that was still charging up in his chest. It immediately began to overload as the orb broke cracked. A huge explosion almost immediately followed, engulfing the entire unit and blasting its chest into pieces while its limbs flew across the room. CP-17's head rolled over to Emilia's feet, where the actual once stood was simply char and circuitry.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia said nothing as she kept her gaze on target. She noticed the arm lifting up to no doubt attack her with a missile, but she had to take the risk. She had to break this thing, and then use it's body parts to help her with her pursuit of justice and love. When the explosion hit Emilia covered her body and looked up, feeling the tap of the head of the fallen robot on her shoes. "Ahahahahahahaha..." Emilia began with a low chuckle before bending down to pick up the head. "Ahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" her manic laughter echoed through the barracks. "And now... I wear you... You must be so happy now, and I promise my little pet, my beautiful scrap..." Emilia said to the head as she walked up to the char body. "That I will make you faster... Stronger... And better armed. My one and perfect armor." Emilia said as she began to go through the parts. Picking things off one by one, and making note of how he was made. "A shame you had to go the way you did, but I had no choice. Forgive me..." Emilia muttered under her breath. Then she came up with an idea... She can harvest the other CP units and make the Super Powered Suit she always wanted! With that in mind, Emilia went down to 'help' the others, and brought the head of CP-unit-17.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18