Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Well let's see..." Emilia said as she went down the hall to look. "Hopefully... Everything is okay."

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:44 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas remained quiet as he followed Emilia and Malena down the hallway--he was getting a very bad feeling about this situation. A very, very bad feeling...

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 NOSMILEFORYOU_zpsda4b5fcc

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo and Jasper had arrived at the barracks a bit later- and despite how positively drained of energy the former felt, she instantly felt herself dive right back into her former anxiety as she took a look around. "That`s odd... wasn`t Zombie in front of us...?" They`d lost sight of the assassin at some point- but, she had figured he just got too far ahead of them...
Her fingers brushed over her communicator briefly- before she allowed her hands to drop back to her side. "I`ll contact him if he doesn`t show up soon, I guess..." She murmured- pausing to wonder where everyone else was, too... she did hear some voices from down the hall, though- and quickly deduced that they had all gathered in the med bay. Jo had gotten a good look at Rommel and Inna before they were carried off-- and she was positively sure her stomach couldn`t handle seeing them both again...
She knew her wounds probably needed to be disinfected or whatever have you- but so long as she waited this out, she supposed she could go without that treatment. Either way- they were on their own now-- and, admittedly, being alone here with Jasper was making her a large sum more awkward than she expected. "S-So... uh...!" She began, clasping her hands together- her sight wandered elsewhere, refusing to meet Jasper`s own. "Did-- d-did you-- uh-- wanna do anything, maybe--?" Jo paused a beat- just as the fact that what she had just said could have several interpretations clicked. "L-Like-- I meant like-- talk about anything-- or-- I-- yeah, I dunno..."
She considered the possibility of having to go meet with Charles and update him on what had happened first hand-- along with the fact that she had been ordered to get some team bonding done... but, that last part would be a bit hard with only four functioning members of the squad being around...    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Boy60_zpsdb400099

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper allowed Jo to tug him along away from the Black Market and all the way back to the walls, not much minding that she was dragging him around like a non-responsive doll or something- but once they reached the Barracks and she let him go, he seemed to return to paying attention. The fact that Jo was worried about Zombie had him casting his own glance around, and he frowned a little upon realizing the blonde wasn't anywhere to be seen- but he shrugged it off, allowing Jo to think as he moved over to his bunk and rummaged around under the bed- pulling out... some form of pink and frilly fabric. When Jo suddenly spoke to him though, he lifted his head, while in the process of unbuttoning his pants. "... I dunno-- do you have cards or something, we could play a card game... Or just talk-- I'm changing though--" The male then proceeded to shuck off his pants, and underwear, kicking off his shoes too until he was standing there completely naked, save for his bandages. He was kind enough to keep his back turned to Jo though, as he reached for the frilly looking pink fabric and proceeded to shake it out and pull it on... And as he tied the apron behind his back, he turned back around, humming and grabbing another gas mask- but instead of putting it on, he set it on his bed, then grinned to Jo. "Since you ripped my shirt..." It was unclear just why he'd pulled on an apron- and just an apron- instead of actual clothes, but he seemed completely comfortable as he waited to see what Jo wanted to do or talk about.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Boy82_zps66ce1eb0

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

So, Lukas walked sullenly back into the barracks, having come a little bit of a ways into the room--just in time to see Jasper drop his undergarments. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he stood there, struggling to speak as he just stared in what appeared to mostly be horror at the sight before him--he didn't do well with naked people. Especially not when he was emotionally unbalanced. A bright crimson blush flooded his face as he opened his mouth to try to speak, but no sound ws really coming out at first. He stood there stiffly for a moment, still trying to figure out what to say, before he managed to stutter out,
"Y-Y-You all vorry me about vhether you're alive or n-not und I come back to ZHIS?! I--I m-mean I vasn't vorried--ever--at all--i mEAN--p-pUT SOME PANTS ON GOTTVERDAMMT JASPER--" However, the Jasper butt was still there--in plain view--Lukas wasn't so sure if it was a good thing to be staring at the Jasper butt. So, he kind of just--lifted up his hands and covered his face. Maybe the Jasper butt would go away if he just didn't look at it for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 NOSMILEFORYOU_zpsda4b5fcc

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Ew, I hate card ga--------...................................."
The mention of card games had gotten Jo to momentarily cease her awkwardness enough to turn and look at Jasper- who had just been in the process of stripping.
"Ohyou`redoingthat--" She quickly sputtered-- before sort of-- galloping over to her bunk, tugging her pillow down, and sitting on Emilia`s bottom bunk as she proceeded to-- press that pillow into her face, smothering herself with it a bit. She wanted to be respectful of course-- and not-- ogle him while he did his thing-- that`d be nice--
As he spoke again though, Jo peeked up-- and just kind of--

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Jogif_zps5496e66e

"idIDN`TDOITONPURPOSE--" She shoved her face right back into her pillow as she heard Smile come in and say some German things-- since-- Smile did that, usually-- since he was German-- yeah--
Jo meekly waved a bit, hoping to gain some of his attention--
"HiI`mheretoo--" She allowed her hand to drop then, silent for a bit-- before she added,
"...This isn`t what it looks like-- it-- I-- y-yeah--"
She knew she`d seen Zombie naked about a dozen times, just as everyone else had-- but, this felt... different, some how-- and Jo was kind of about a few seconds away from running to Charles-- she needed an adult-- She probably would have ran away then, if she wasn`t a bit scared of hurting Jasper`s feelings... but at the same time she couldn`t shake the feeling that she was being unfaithful by not running away so she just kind of-- kept smothering herself for now, hoping she`d end up fading into the background on her own...

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 W2orcy

While Malena was working on the suit to help it become more areodynamic Emilia decided to go and rest on her bed. She was surprised to see Jo there sitting on it with her pillow. She supposed that now would be the time to speal to her about their little cat fights and she wanted them to end. She did not see that Jasper was completely naked yet due to Jo's head being in the way. "Oh Jo your back! Good. Cause there's something I need to speak... To you... About..." Emilia began to say until she saw an ass and heard Smile. With a little dangly doo somewhat hidden behind the body. Emilia stared at Jasper's ass for a little bit longer before looking at Jo, and then back at him. She cracked her fist with one hand before going into her draw and fling her pants at him. "You have 5 seconds before you are dick punched. YOUR PENIS IS MAKING JO WANT TO TOUCH IT! AS HER FRIEND I WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO TREAD THAT PATH OF FONDLING YOUR DICK!" Emilia said as she did look serious into punching the man's dick.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Boy82_zps66ce1eb0

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper blinked as he heard a distinctly German accent from behind him, slowly grinning at Lukas as he came in and yelled at him to put pants on- but he did note, the other had said he'd been worried... Shooting a look at Jo and taking a moment to appreciate the bright blush on her cheeks, he chuckled, then moved over to Smile and proceeded to wrap his arms around him in a tight hug. "Smile, c'mon-- I'm fiiineee, see? A few scratches here and there but Jo helped me with those-- and ripped up my shirt. So, apron. I like it, don't you? It's very airy--" It seems that despite their loses and his wounds, Jasper was in a fairly good mood- and as Jo mentioned it wasn't what it looked like, he grinned. "Don't worry Jo, I think he knows you wouldn't--" And then Emilia happened. The male blinked as she threatened to punch him in the dick, raising a brow at her words. "... Uh... well for one, it's not your place to do that- you're not Jo- she can do what she wants- and it's not your business to stop her-- and two, she doesn't fucking want to touch my dick- Smile here probably wants to touch it more than Jo--" Jasper smirked, squeezing Smile in his arms since he had yet to let go of him- before slowly stepping back and turning to face Emilia. "... And third, I can wear whatever the hell I want--" He caught her pants and tossed them back, before turning his back and wiggling his bare ass at her, grinning a little... But he as he turned back around and grabbed the front of the apron, lifting it up enough to flash the redhead for a few seconds, he was laughing, though very, very tensed- he was ready to move at the slightest twitch of a sign of the woman moving towards him. If she tried to punch him, he wouldn't just let it happen- not this time.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:16 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Lukas heard Jasper's voice coming over towards him, he stiffed slightly, peeking out between his fingers--only just in time for nearly-naked Jasper to hug him. Oh. His face got even redder--if that was at all possible--and he quickly stuttered out,
"L-L-Lass mich los! I-Ich meine es! Wenn du gehst, um mich zu umarmen, mindestens Hosen tragen, während Sie es tun--statt keine Hosen--e-ernst, Jasper--!" He didn't really dare move, for fear of touching something that he would really rather people not see him touching--but, at least Jasper seemed like he was in better spirits than before...what had happened...? He kind of kept quiet and listened to the conversation up until the point where Jasper insisted that he wanted to touch his dick-- "I-I do not--!" Once Jasper had stepped away, Lukas quickly rubbed at his face with his hands, hoping to make the color go down--because right now, he was about as red as a tomato.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was pretty comfortable where she was- although she did smash her face into her pillow a bit harder when Jasper mentioned her name, causing her to vigorously shake her head, as if that would sway Smile`s belief much at all--
But then suddenly- she could hear Emilia coming in. Jo lifted her head slightly, peeking up at the redhead with a slightly confused look in her eye as she began talking-- only to get distracted by Jasper moments later.
What Emilia said next was enough to warrant Jo`s jaw dropping, her features still flaming a bright crimson-- she knew she would`ve moved quicker if she just wasn`t so outright shocked right then and there. "I-I--I`m not gonna touch his--! I have a fucking--!" It wasn`t until Jasper responded that Jo lurched onto her feet- knowing this whole encounter couldn`t go anywhere good if she didn`t step in about now. As she approached the group, she made a very solid point of not looking at Jasper-- his response, flashing in mind, couldn`t bring anything but total chaos here-- "Christ- I don`t need you to stop me from touching this dick in particular, alright--?! So, you--" Jo grasped Emilia by the shoulder- twirling the redhead to redirect her to a nearby bottom bunk, which she proceeded to very gently move her onto. "No dick punches--!" Next, she moved to Jasper, inhaling sharply as she grabbed his wrists- and forced his apron back down. Wow her hands were way too close to his crotch for her to ever be comfortable right now-- "And, you-- don`t--!" She paused, seeming to have lost track of what she was saying... "...A-Antagonize her--! Y-Yeah--! Don`t do that--!" She wanted to avoid Emilia beating up on the whitette all she could-- not only because she felt as if she had something to prove now, but because she could visibly see how much Jasper`s mood had improved-- she didn`t want Emilia to ruin that.
She moved away from Jasper then, giving both him and Emilia meaningful looks-- "Both of you, back off each other-- c`mon, let`s be nice-- you need to learn how to handle naked people, and you need to learn to not--...provoke people who don`t like naked people-- make love not war you guys--"
This was totally the exact opposite of team bonding god she sucked at this--

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 W2orcy

Emilia caught the pants and looked to Smile as he looked ready to die, and then back at Jo, flashing a look of sadness before it toughened up as she was grabbed on the shoulder. She listened to Jo for a little bit, looking away from her. "Jo... Let me talk to him..." Emilia said as she looked back at Jasper "... I remember this from before. Your just waiting for me to punch you... Because that's the type of person you are." Emilia said as she took a step forward, hands on her hips. "And yes. Jo can handle herself, like she said, but sometimes she needs help like I need help. I thought that she needed it along with Smile given to him shouting at you to put pants on. It's in my nature to TRY and do the best for those I care about, which I'm going to add, your at the very bottom of." Emilia said as she took another step towards him. Until their chests were nearly touching one another. "I don't mind naked people, but if I see that it bothers others I'm going to do something about it. And you want to know what else... I'm sorry Jo..." she said as she looked back the bluennete, and taking a deep breath. "For picking you up that one time, and me getting angry at the pool. I just thought that you needed help, and at the pool I snapped. I just thought that you were being stubborn about it like I would be, and when you said all those things at the pool it made me thought... It made me thought that I was nothing but a pet to you. Everything became so confusing... That's why I kept on going. I acted again with Jasper because I thought I was helping you. Or at least Smile..." Emilia said as she suddenly looked sweet for a moment she took Jasper's mask, and brought his face close to her, their body touching. "For you Jasper... I want to thank you for letting me know that I have been... Acting like a bitch that no one will love, or ever have friends if I keep this attitude up. And that... Yes. You can do what you want, and for that I thank you again for reminding me." she whispered, caressing him chin and making him hold her cheek before giving him a swift knee towards the nads with a fury of a storm. "For reminding me that I have nothing to lose." Emilia said as she looked back at Jo and looked very weak at the moment. "I know you don't like how I've been acting... Or much... Just know that... I'm a bitch. And bitches protect the things that matter to them, even if it risks everything." Emilia said as she held her face with her one hand, and ready to get yelled at before kneeing a comrade in the nads.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Emilia29

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:22 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper snorted as he heard Smile's frantic German, smirking a bit as he shot him a look- though the other's protest that he didn't want to touch his dick made him laugh. "Keine Sorge, Lächeln, niemand wird Sie beurteilen, ob Sie tun! Sicherlich bin ich nicht. Ich könnte dich sogar!~" he called over to him- before blinking as Jo intervened, letting go of his apron as she shoved his wrists down. He slowly sighed as Jo told him to stop provoking Emilia, huffing a little and pouting at her for ruining his fun- before nodding, agreeing to listen to her. What he wasn't expecting though, was for Emilia to not listen- he blinked as he heard her words, sighing slowly. "Emilia, I only did that once- and I had reason," he replied, not flinching as she moved closer, nor told him he was at the bottom of the list of who she cared about. He allowed her to apologize to Jo, meeting her gaze defiantly- but not making any move to speak to her, trying to listen to Jo. He wasn't gonna let her walk all over him- though, he blinked as she adopted a sweet expression and got all up close to him. He could feel her pressing against him, not flinching as his face was brought up close- he didn't even seem to mind as she brought his hand to her cheek, smiling softly as he swiped his thumb along her cheek- and neatly sidestepped her knee, snorting as he backed up. "Like I'm gonna fall for that- I've spent years tricking people into trusting me, that act ain't convincing me," he told her, shaking his head a little before he walked over to Smile and hugged him, proceeding to drag him back to the German's bed- he gently sat down, scooting back, before he pulled the brunette back with him, pulling him into a hug before laying down, resting his head on the other's shoulder and sighing. It seemed he was obeying Jo's request- he wasn't antagonizing anyone now. He was just... cuddling. With a likely unhappy and embarrassed German- but that was better than fighting with Emilia, surely.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:57 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Jasper's next words to him in German were enough to make Lukas freeze up again--he had kind of forgotten that Jasper could do the German thing--and boy, did he ever do the German thing--
"Y-You--" was all that he managed to stutter out before the shyness choked out his voice. And to make things even more difficult, the Jasper butt was still out there in the open--that issue hadn't been fixed either--so none of the color in Lukas' face seemed to be going away, at this rate. He mumbled something quietly in German, a bit too quiet to be audible, crossing his arms moodily--before suddenly Jasper was hugging him again--and before he knew it, they were on his bed. Oh. He kind of just turtle-faced a bit, his cheeks still burning red as he grumbled, "Vh-Vhat are you even doing...?" Obviously, he was quite unused to cuddling--and overall he seemed more embarrassed and shy than upset.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:59 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was glad to see that Jasper, at least, for the most part had listened to her-- though as Emilia began speaking, Jo only seemed to get more and more confused. She at first wasn`t too sure why exactly the redhead had been apologizing to her- and almost felt the need to argue when she mentioned that everyone else in the room preferred Jasper with his pants on. She could certainly tell Smile definetely didn`t have a problem with it-- and she knew she didn`t care much either way, aside from her embarrassment over the fact. Either way, Jo kept quiet- furrowing her brows some when Emilia mentioned being nothing but a pet to her. Where on earth had that come from...? Emilia was her friend, nothing more and nothing less-- no petty fight would smudge that. She assumed Emilia knew as much...
When the redhead suddenly got all up close and personal with Jasper- Jo found herself frowning and looking on with slightly saddened eyes-- but refrained from saying anything just yet. While Jo may have fallen for Emilia`s little thing- she was happy to see that Jasper hadn`t, and avoided what looked like quite the nasty blow to the crotch. That, however, was around the time Jo became quite stone-faced- a very neutral sort of disgruntled. When Emilia turned to look at her, cupping her cheek and explaining that she wanted to protect the things that mattered to her-- while Jo deeply sympathized, she took a step back, speaking quietly. "I wasn`t mad at you for any of those things, Emilia... I was mad at you for not listening to me-- is it really so bad for me to be worried about my friend`s safety when she can`t even follow orders...?! All I asked was for you to not punch him in the dick-- so you kneed him there instead--?! That--" She stopped abruptly, features dropping into vacancy, as if realizing something-- before her attention was snabbed as she noted Jasper`s and Smile`s position.
"I know I said make love and not war but-- could you guys-- maybe wait until everyone else leaves the room--"
She sighed then, finally forcing quite the strained and nervous smile. "...I`m not mad or anything, but-- I... think I should go talk to Charles real quick... a-about... stuff...! Yeah-" As if intending to further cement her point, she patted Emilia on the shoulder, nodded and smiled at Smile and-- gave Jasper a much more noticeably stiffer nod-- before turning on her way and heading out of the barracks.
In truth, she could feel her lack of control begin to peak yet again-- and with that sudden, abrupt knock on the door of her sanity, Jo wasn`t so sure she trusted herself to be in the company of so many...
She brought a hand up to her forehead, noting it`s heat-- and sighing as she paused in the doorway and glanced over her shoulder.
"Don`t-- kill each other while I`m not here, alright...? For me? I`ll be back in a bit... behave, please-- I`m begging here--"
With that, she continued out-- her pace speeding up considerably.

(EXIT) 

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:01 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 16 Emiliacrying--

She was confused at the whole not listening thing, but she supposed she could see that. She just worked with more instinct then listening to orders. "Jo... Fine. Come back later then..." Emilia decided not to argue about this why she had to do it. It wasn't like she had PRIDE on the line. Or an image to keep up. "Besides it didn't make contact anyway..." Emilia said when Jo left. She held her head again, at least glad that Jo wasn't all the mad at her. So she just had to just listen orders. So if she couldn't hurt Jasper like he hurt her pride... Fine. She'll let Jo run to talk to Charles. In the end Emilia got to tone down her anger. She took deep breaths, trying to set everything straight... Why did it hurt so much? "So Smile do you play cards? Maybe we can show Jo that aren't killing one another and have... Some sort of chance of team work so she won't feel as awkward." Emilia said as she turned back around, trying her hardest not to kill Jasper. The man bought a death wish, and for years Emilia was able to deliver said wish. When she couldn't, she felt like it was slowly ripping her apart. Being forced to work with Paladin was already killing her soul, now she couldn't back up her threats? She had to allow people to piss on her? She snapped her fingers at Smile to get his attention since he seemed to be in a state since she was losing patience.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper chuckled under his breath as Smile blushed and questioned him, smirking a little as he made a move to answer him- but before he could, Jo was telling them to wait till everyone left, and he snorted, rolling his eyes with an amused grin. The fact that she soon said she was going to talk to Charles, though, made that grin fade some- he watched her worriedly, nodding as she said to behave before sighing a bit once she was gone. He turned back to Lukas then, nuzzling into him quietly- right, he had asked a question. Yet again, he was about to answer- when Emilia spoke up. He glowered over at her, not saying anything at first, before turning to Smile quietly. "Ich Kuscheln mit Ihnen. Es ist im Grunde umarmt. Aber mehr bequem. Aber wenn Sie wollen, gehen Sie spielen Karten mit der Hündin, gehen Sie vor, denke ich. Ich werde dich nicht aufhalten. Ich werde einfach ... schlafen." he mumbled, shrugging a little and waiting to see the German's response.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:45 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas sighed at Jasper's response, though not seeming upset at all as he replied,
"Es gibt einen Unterschied...?" He heard Emilia ask him a question, and was about to reply to her, when suddenly she was snapping in his direction, which made him frown a bit in surprise. He listened to the rest of what Jasper had to say, then shrugged slightly, answering him, "Ich bin nicht so sicher ob ich will, nachdem sie das getan hat..." He paused for a moment, then replied to Emilia, "Unfortunately, no, I don't know how to play cards...I didn't really have such commodities before I got here."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia sighed, rubbing her eyes for a moment when Smile said no, and she slightly heard Jasper, and him whispering and felt offended. She even heard some of the words and Smile's true reason for not wanting to play. All those years studying German, Spanish, and Latin was worth it. If only she paid enough attention to speak it, and fully understand it. "Look... Smile... Whispering is rude especially when your talking about the person your whispering about right in front of them. Just a heads up since you guys kind of suck at the whole social thing. I tell you this cause this is basic stuff." Emilia said as she opened her eyes to look at the two, trying to fight the urge to hurt Jasper, and the stress she was under. "But honestly I can teach you if what your saying is true. I've been good at cards for years. Or at least decent." Emilia said before she got a wicked idea in her head. 'One more time... One more... I dare you Jasper to provoke me one more time... Do it.' Emilia thought as she sat down to read a book with one hand. Though something felt odd in her chest... Like someone was squeezing her heart really hard. 'Huh... My left arm hurts...' she thought as she looked down at her chest. Why did she feel this way?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas frowned at Emilia's initial words, raising an eyebrow. Since when had she known German? Great...and here he'd thought that he'd had a little bit of choice as to who to tell his thoughts...but as she continued, his expression seemed to sour further, and he shifted a bit in Jasper's arms, sitting up a bit before speaking again, directed at Emilia,
"Vell, apologies zhat ve 'suck' so much at social interaction. It really is a pity zhat not everyvone grows up in environments vhere zhey can really develop social skills. And to be honest, as much as I pretend not to care, zhe vay zhat you've been treating your allies--it isn't really vhat I vould say vould develop good relationships. I might not have had companions before I came here--but I at least know zhat zhey don't constantly try to nail each ozher in sensitive places. Seriously--do you even know how much zhat hurts? Nein, you don't." He sighed, looking away from Emilia, his voice dropping in volume a bit as he grumbled, "Zhis is vhy I tend to avoid most people. It's just not vorth zhe ridicule..." He paused again, then looking straight back at Emilia with quite the vacant expression on his face as he spoke in a flat, serious voice, "Please do not assume zhat I vill tolerate just about anyzhing. I might not like to start conflicts vithin our ranks, but I am by no means a pacifist. I am a mass murderer, Emilia, and I am not going to put up vith zhis for zhe rest of my time here. I've kept quiet about it until now, but...ja..." He leaned back down into Jasper's arms, letting out a big breath of air as his expression became quite neutral again--he hadn't talked that much all at once in a while. "Zhat's just vhat I think...hit me if you vant...zhat seems to be how you get all of your anger out, eizher vay...but don't think zhat I von't retaliate......oh, and nein--I don't vant to play cards vith you. Now zhat you've asked me to say things out front."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:16 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Good. You got the balls to say it now instead of holding it inside. Feels good to say it right?" Emilia stayed silent for a moment contemplating everything. "So am I Smile... So am I... I was once the killer everyone in Paladin feared at one point. Now I'm just a pet for this squad... And no I have no idea what it feels like to get kicked there. I don't need to Smile cause I've felt bigger pain then any kick in the nads could ever come to close to. AND DON'T... Try to say otherwise. You don't know me and I don't know you that well, and I don't want to exchange stories of who is the most tormented. So drop it..." Emilia whispered the last part as she felt her heart, and it was suddenly getting a little hard to breath. 'Just suck it up... Just suck it up.' Emilia thought, and it was like Smile thought that she was treating everyone badly. And she wasn't. The hell was all that in the infirmary when she noticed that he was having a hard time, and then in the R&D. She was trying really hard... But it doesn't matter because in the end Emilia felt alone. Even with Malena there with her. She knew it was her fault, but at the same time... She just didn't do well with people here. Heck even Inna didn't like her. "I don't want to hit you Smile, you haven't done anything to make me want to hurt you... I don't have the energy for that anyway. I'm just... Going. Have good day you two. Hope you enjoy sleeping and living in your German world where everyone speak German." Emilia said as she left, not really caring anyway. She was just so tired of everyone... Maybe she should blow this place up? Yeah... That sounded good. She heard a shout from Malena. Her armor nearly finished. She walked to the R&D it being hurt to walk because of her chest pain. She sat down and began working, loud noises filled the halls of clanging metal. Emilia found that she was just in a deep dark hole... This is probably what Bunny felt like that one time. Everything against her, only this time the red head feels like going on a trip. 'Maybe I should stop dying my hair now... I don't need it to be red anymore.' She and Malena spoke for a little while, working, doing engineer things along with inventor type schemes. Though after some time Emilia stopped and had to sit down, not realizing that she was having a due to the stress and rage of her situation, only calming a few times in since she had joined the Task Force, she didn't realize that she was having a cardiomyopathy and closed her eyes, hoping to ease her pain.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper snorted as Smile asked about the difference, nodding some as he fought off the urge to wrap his legs around the other as well- but as Emilia spoke up, he paused. So she understood German...? And why was she snapping at Smile like that- he had nothing to do with their little spat... He was about to tell her to bitch at him, not Smile- when the brunette took matters into his own hands. He lifted a brow in surprise, but let the male speak- while quietly telling himself that if Emilia tried to hit Smile, shit would go down. Once the German stopped speaking, he stroked his hair, surprised the other laid back into his arms- but somewhat pleased nonetheless. "Emilia... don't take your anger with me out on him- hate me all you please but he's done nothing wrong..." he murmured, staring at her a bit before humming some- and then she was talking more, before he could say anything else. He sort of just stared at her, before watching as she left- and then he just slowly let go of Smile, expression unreadable as he backed up until his bare skin was pressed against the wall, a solid, frigid reminder of the other reason he didn't like letting people in-
Because sometimes, they turned into bitches like that. He didn't know how to react after that- he had done one stupid thing once and now this woman seemed determined to ruin any good mood he could manage to latch onto. He certainly didn't care about her but her entire attitude towards him was irritating- as if he was the sole cause behind all of the bad things in her life currently...

"Hündin, cagna, puta, suka, chienne, nullam, teef--" Jasper scowled a bit as he finally broke off his muttering, seemingly having been saying something in... multiple different languages.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas rolled his eyes at Emilia's initial reaction--it sounded like some cliched line from a movie to him...and when she got to the German world where everyone speaks German--he kind of just slowly raised an eyebrow and shook his head as she left. He had been hoping that maybe she would make a good impression on him--and she almost had--but her disregard for Jasper and Jo had cemented her into a place that Lukas didn't really like.
As Jasper scooted back, Lukas sat up a bit, sighing quietly and running a hand through his dark hair, before glancing back at Jasper.

"...Are you--...are you alright?" He seemed almost like he didn't know what to say--and part of him honestly didn't know what to say. He was still puzzled over how good of a mood that Jasper had been in when he'd come in--but now, that good mood was gone, and Lukas wasn't so sure if he had the ability to truly restore it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:43 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sighed softly as Lukas asked if he was alright, slowly nodding as he ran a hand through his hair, glancing towards his mask which had been pushed to the floor. He really was too attached to those- it let him hide his emotions from people... but Jo had wanted him to stop that... to just let it happen... So he slowly sighed as he scooted back closer to Smile and hugged him, humming happily as he rested his head on the other and semi-wrapped his legs around him, causing the apron to shift dangerously- but it still covered the vital parts, thankfully. "Just... let me cuddle you--" he muttered, glancing quietly at his watch- before blinking as he realized the time and date. "... And happy Valentine's day, I guess- wow... didn't realize that was coming up-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

At first, Lukas thought that maybe he wouldn't get an answer from Jasper--so when the silverette suddenly scooted forward and hugged him again, he was a bit surprised--looking back over his shoulder for a moment and not quite noticing the shift in Jasper's clothes from his position, thankfully--otherwise he probably would have become flustered again. At Jasper's request, Lukas nodded faintly, replying as he turned to face forward again,
"I've never thought zhat I vas very huggable...b-but I von't stop you, if you vish to continue." He noticed then that his music was still playing--it could be heard faintly from the headphones that were still lying around his neck. It sounded like the music was getting to the end of the album now...At Jasper's mention of Valentine's Day, though, Lukas' attention was brought back, and he seemed to think for a moment before speaking up again, "Valentine's Day...huh. I don't think zhat I've actually celebrated zhat before...zhen again, I might have, vhen I vas very young, and just don't remember...H-Happy Valentine's Day, zhough..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper hummed as he noticed Smile looking at him, smiling innocently- but as the other looked forward, he considered it a victory and hugged him all the closer, chuckling for his words. "You're just fine to hug..." he mumbled, sighing contently as he too noticed the music, but ignored it, simply nuzzling against the German slightly. As he continued to speak about Valentine's day though, he blinked- before shrugging. "That's okay, it's the day of love and cute romantic shit and I've never loved... But hey, it's a nice gesture-" He shrugged a bit- he wasn't being completely honest, but he didn't like bringing that up. It was in the past, and they were in the now- he didn't like dwelling on it...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next