Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"I've...loved somevone before--but not in zhe romantic vay," Lukas replied to Jasper's remark, shifting slightly to get a little more comfortable in his seat, seeming a bit surprised that Jasper approved of his huggable-ness. "More of zhe vanting to protect somezhing vith all zhat you have. Zhat kind. Vhile I vas traveling around vith my sister and all..." It was still a little bit hard for him to talk about Astrid to anyone else--so he wasn't sure if going into this line of thought was such a good idea. Still, he figured that if he was going to open up to people, he would have to tell them sometime...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Boy82_zps66ce1eb0

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper glanced up at Smile as he spoke, smiling softly as he said he had loved someone- but as he went on to explain about his sister, he hummed slightly, nodding. "I had family once... so I guess I understand somewhat... but they're gone now, so-" he shrugged a little, resting his head against the other's shoulder. "... Where... is she... while you're in here...?" he asked softly, glancing towards the brunette's face before going back to simply resting his head against his shoulder.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:19 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Well...isn't this...fucking cute?"
A voice came from the other side. It was a shirtless Rommel, bandaged to the high heaven, leaning on an IV drip pole. One side had an arm, and then other didn't. Cut off at the shoulder. So now Rommel had one eye and one arm. He just needed to lose a leg and then it's a full set. He grinned as he looked around. "God....tension so thick, it's as thick as my dick. Shit...what the fuck?" he sat himself near Smile and Jaspers cuddle puddle. "Aww...can't I join?" voice dripping with sarcasim. "Where's Jo? And the other chick, Emilia right? I checked on Inna before coming out here...way worse shape then me...somehow...they're still piecing her back together...somehow, she was worse then me..." he chuckled, looking at the scene before him. "So..." and now he lost things to say. Way to go Rommel.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Oh...I'm sorry..." Lukas murmured in response to Jasper's first statement, then as Jasper asked where Astrid was at the moment, Lukas replied, "I'm...not actually sure. Zhat is vhy I joined Task Force 0...so zhat I can find her...Paladin promised me zhat he vould help reunite us, if I joined zhe task force..." He sighed, frowning slightly as he continued. "But I can't help but vorry about her...if anyzhing vere to happen to her, I'd...I don't even know..." He was about to go on--but then suddenly Rommel. He quickly turned his head and stared at the man in shock, his face quickly beginning to burn bright crimson at Rommel's words. "I-I am not cute--!" he objected quickly--then as Rommel asked where Jo and Emilia were, Lukas replied, "Jo vent to speak vith Paladin. As for Emilia--vell, I couldn't care less, frankly."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"...fair enough." he said. He was...okay with Emilia but wasn't gonna go out of his way to find her. Right now, too much effort. He laid down on his bed, keeping the Iv stand nearby. "Yeah...I kind of woke up and got bored so I came out here to find people...Yo Jasper...mind sharing him?" he asked, chuckling. "So...how fucked up am I right now? Like...I lost an arm...shit...I'm pretty useless to the team with only one arm..."

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Emiliacrying--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eventually Emilia woke up, feeling pressure on her chest caused by Malena as she did chest compressions on her. Emilia breathed in and out slowly. When Malena told her that it was finished Emilia smiled at her creation. Getting help from Malena to get up and admire the suit. "It works?" Emilia asked as she traced the metal of the suit. "And... Thank you... For helping me." she said while Malena smiled and nodded and began explaining what she put in the help the armor fly. "I see, I see... Hmm... Welp. All we need to do now is just test it." Emilia explained before she realized the day. It was Valentines day... Normally Emilia would go out drinking but this time she didn't have anyone to really drink with and not only that but she didn't want to drink on the job. "Hmmm... We should do something for those lugs... If your interested... We can make something for them." Emilia said as she thought about Rommel's first since what he needed was obvious. He needed an arm. "Time to craft an arm Malena... I'll be fine..." Emilia said as she began to work again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Boy82_zps66ce1eb0

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper listened as Smile explained about Astrid, humming softly as he nodded- before he blinked in shock as he heard Rommel's voice, lifting his head to stare at the male a moment. He looked like shit- but he couldn't help but grin a little as he heard his words, snorting. Smile maybe was cute- he wouldn't accept cute for himself however. When Smile blushed though, he started laughing, grinning a little at the male before nodding as Smile explained where the others had gone. When Rommel started talking again though, he stretched a little before reaffirming his hold on Smile- and then blinking. "I dunno... I suppose I could share..." he mused- but he grinned a little, soon showing he was just playing around. When Rommel said he was useless though- he promptly sat up, releasing Smile in favor of pointing a stern finger at the other. "You are not fucking useless. Don't think a disability makes you weak- you can work the fuck around that. Make up for your weaknesses. Sure, it'll hurt like a bitch, and it won't be easy- but don't think this makes you useless. You can still do plenty of shit with a missing arm... You can still kick someone's ass- c'mon, haven't you ever told someone you could kick their ass with one hand tied behind your back? Well, now you get to prove it-" Jasper slowly fell silent, seeming a bit surprised by his outburst- before he shrugged and went back to hugging Smile, his apron hitching up a little higher and showing more skin. "... Blame Jo for that whole spiel I swear- she gave me a pep talk and now I'm spewing them, ew..."
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:52 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 NOSMILEFORYOU_zpsda4b5fcc

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

A loud, heavy banging resounded through the barracks, interrupting any and all conversation until it came to a sudden stop-- should one turn to the doorway, they would see a very visibly panicked, as well as visibly livid Jo with her palm pressed against the wall, her eyes reflecting a manic fire of determination. She was still trembling uncontrollably- it wasn`t clear whether that was due to rage, or fear. "Carrion Land is under attack. We`re going there. Don`t follow if you`ll die on me." Her sight flickered to Rommel- or, more specifically, the nub of muscle where his arm once was. "If you`re not mortally wounded, follow. Now." Without another word- she turned away from the Barracks, her heavy and hurried footsteps echoing through the hallways as she picked up speed.

(EXIT)   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:08 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas had been thinking on whether to speak or not--but that was when Jo came in. And by the looks of it, she needed their help with something pretty serious...he sighed, moving away from Jasper gently, then getting off the bed and stretching his arms for a moment.
"Alright...time to go, I suppose..." He made sure that he had all of his equipment on his belt, the moved towards the door, turning back for a moment to give Jasper and Rommel a nod, before he headed out the door, following the path that Jo had taken.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper blinked as he heard the banging descending lower before Rommel could really answer, blinking as he saw Jo- he frowned softly, seeing how upset she was- but as she explained why, his eyes went wide. He was frozen in shock for a moment- long enough for Smile to get up and head out- but as he saw the brunette nodding to him, he jolted to his feet, cursing under his breath as he started shoving a ton of weapons into his apron, as well as ammo- and then he shoved shoes on his feet, grabbed his gas mask, and took off after Jo and Smile, hurrying to catch up. This was bad. This was very bad.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!" Rommel just laughed really fucking hard at that. THat was great. He even had a tear in his eye he was laughing so hard. "Dude...I think thats like...the third thing you've ever said to me...and that was fucking hilarious!" he said, laughing, but then he stopped, grunting in pain. "Ow...but yeah...I think-" then Jo came in, and they traded glances. "Sorry." he thought, but said nothing, laying on his bunk and staring at the top bunk over him. "Good luck guys..." he muttered.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:29 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Emiliacrying--

After a bit of silence aside from the distant noises in the R&D, Emilia came through the door. She didn't see Smile or Jasper which made her feel calmer. Her heart felt so much better now that they were gone. She wished that Jasper didn't make her on edge, but she couldn't help it. She'll try for Jo's sake to get along, but she wasn't sure if her heart could take it unless they did something on their own. "Rommel. Glad to see you up and about... Inna still in the medical bay?" Emilia asked as she walked over to his bed, holding a mechanical arm in her hand. It had four claws on it acting as fingers, and looked sort of skeletal at the moment.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:35 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel turned to Emilia.
"Hey." he said and looked toward the med bay door. "Yeah...she was worse then I was...but she'll survive. She's a strong girl." he said, and then looked at Emilia again. "You need something? Sorry I'm kind of reminiscing about all the time I had two arms...those were good times...yeah..." he smiled and closed his eyes. Having arms was nice.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Emilia24

"I saw... You know Smile looked very distraught seeing Inna and you in the medical bay... Don't tell him that I said that." Emilia said as she thought about what she saw. "Well as a matter of fact I am here for a reason. BEHOLD" Emilia showed her creation of the mechanical arm. "It's a prototype arm that I made with my own design. To connect to your nerves so that your brain patterns can move it. Now you'll be reminiscing about having fleshy arms." Emilia said as she demonstrated how the arm joints worked, even up to the fingers. She then showed the part that would attach to his nub. "Pretty neat right? I can make it LOOK fleshy but that would take some time. Won't hurt a bit." Emilia said though she wasn't sure on that part.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:00 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Well suck my dick. You are good for something." Rommel said, and looked at the arm. "Kick ass! But you said it was a prototype...eh fuck it." he unwrapped himself and showed the nub. He took the arm and attached it, and then suddenly pain happened. It was a gigantic amount of pain. He screamed and grunted, not okay. Once it ended, he hopped up, pointing at Emilia with the metal arm. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU SAID IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Emilia24

"No." Emilia said but it seemed that he ignored her when he asked to suck his dick and said that she was finally good at something. She rolled her eyes at the comment. "Yes a prototype, you can attach it like-" Emilia began to say before Rommel went to put in on and cried out in pain, and unimaginable agony. "Huh... Didn't think it'd hurt that much..." Emilia said, whispering the last part as she watched with interest. She didn't expect it to cause that much pain, but now it was time to see if it worked. The arm securely fastened itself, now it's time to see if the nerves that it attached to are sending and receiving messages like it should. She borrowed this design from Bunnies mechanical arms, with only a few moderations. When he hopped up and pointed his mechanical arm at her she smiled, but then frowned when she was called a bitch. "Well it looks like it works. You can point let's see if you can catch." Emilia said quickly as she threw a pillow at Rommel to see if he would catch it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:57 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel punched the pillow.
"Yeah! It working works! So the fuck what?! You know what!? HERE'S A TEST!" he threw a punch at her face. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Emilia18-1

"Well that works..." Emilia said as Rommel punched the pillow, though her eyes narrowed even more. When he went to punch her in the face she slapped his arm, and stepped to the side, leading him to go past her. "Oh what? I give you an arm and your going to punch me!? Asshole! You wanna go!?" Emilia couldn't take it anymore. The moment with Jasper and Smile, the anger from everything was erupting. "Just because your injured Rommel doesn't mean I won't beat you senseless!" Emilia said as she got into fighting position, fists up and ready to punch.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:30 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel tripped and glared at Emilia. But, he stopped.
"Fighting you ain't gonna get you anywhere. There is one thing that will get you places...and that is SUCKING MY DICK!" he yelled and laughed. "NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES BITCH!" he grinned, of course egging her on.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Emilia18-1

"No... Don't you dare say it-" Emilia began to say before she just saw one thing. Red. It was all Emilia saw as she heard the demand that Rommel has said. She felt like her ears were having steam coming out of them. 'Remember what Jo said... Remember what Jo saidRememberwhatJosaid- FUCK JO AND WHAT SHE SAYS!' Emilia thought as she went to tackle Rommel. "LICK MY PUSSY YOU ASS MUNCHING MAGGOT!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I'D FUCKING LOVE TO!" he yelled, and let her tackle him, only to roll and kick her off in the other direction. He popped up and walked over.

~Timeskip. This fight raged for two days~

Rommel was now in his bunk, sleeping. His IV was next to him and he felt fucking great. He was naked though, since he seemed to be the only one on in there. He was covered with a blanket though. His prototype arm was rapidly twitch, obviously getting signals from the brain as he REMed, and it was going crazy. It was like a metal skeleton arm, a little creepy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:01 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Zomb10

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan had stayed quiet since he had returned to the walls, he hadn't said a single word to anyone in the squad, and had stuck to himself, just texting someone on his little phone without so much as saying a word to anyone else. He would visit Inna in the infirmary often, but just about every other moment of his life in the last few days had been solitary. He ate alone, slept alone, and luckily enough showered alone. At the moment he was just laying down in his bunk, his eyes closed, he may be taking a nap, or maybe he's just resting his eyes. It didn't matter, he wasn't going to say a single word.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel yawned and got himself awake. She scratched his back with his new arm, which was now obeying him correctly. And it made a fucking awesome backscratcher. He went and showered. He had to wrap the arm in a special coating so it wouldn't get damaged. He didn't know if it was waterproof or not, but better safe then sorry. He came out, dressed and his hair redone. He looked at Zombie, a little...concerned? Maybe concerned, more confused, as the man hasn't said or done anything in like...days since he came back. He went over to him, and poked him.
"Oi." he whispered. "Man...look I know it's really hard for you right now, but I have to say, sorry you scored out." he said. Yeah, this was comforting.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Tsutsu__by_mikadosaya-d6rxd1c-1

"Wha..." Emilia woke up, also naked, and slightly sore from the fight she and Rommel had. She didn't know why she was naked, it just happened, but she was sure that no sex happened. Nope. Just some nice punching. She actually felt really calm now, and whoever out her in this bed, she'd have to thank them. She rubbed the bruises that she got before reaching out to get dressed. When she was set, rubbing the cloth out to get rid of any dust Emilia fell back down, stretching. "Hmm..." Emilia looked back to see that Rommel was awake and Zombie was here too? She didn't notice him... "Morning." she said and saw that the arm that she made was working correctly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Zomb10

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 17 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan was about to text something on his phone before he could feel a pair of eyes trained upon him, probably Rommel. Nathan looked to the side, only to see Emilia in the nude. His eyes widened for a moment, this was usually supposed to be the point where he would make some comment like 'nice bod' or some shit, but not today. He was completely quiet, and went back to texting without taking another look. This was only interrupted when Rommel poked him. This only earned a look of contempt before he went back to texting without saying a word to either of the two.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next