Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Zombie11

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie could hear Tate's word in the distance, it seemed like he was getting into Tate's head. This was good. He loved infuriating his enemies, much more so this man, whom Zombie was sure he was going to enjoy killing "That's right bitch... try and scare me all you want, just keep talking so I can shoot your-" before Zombie could even finish speaking, he heard a hiss by his ear that almost immediately made the man get up, his eyes widened with shock as he saw a snake right next to where his head used to be "Huh...?" Nathan didn't really like snakes... at all... as a matter of fact, he was going to shoot that snake now. Ugly disgusting stupid gay snakes. As Zombie aimed his entire rifle down on the creature, he hesitated, only because he started to hear hissing around the room, Zombie turned behind to see a mass of snakes at a door, he turned to his sides, seeing more snakes. Slowly he realized as he turned form corner to corner of the room that he was surrounded by snakes "The hell is this...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:44 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Tate36_zps97c866ff

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

As the snakes began to converge around Zombie's location, Tate smirked, stopping in his tracks for a moment.
"So that's where you're hiding...?" He immediately changed course, ducking and weaving through the rubble until he came to a building, using the spring-loaded cybernetics in his feet to leap from window to window to ascend a few floors--until he finally alighted upon a window that led into the room where Nathan was positioned. "Oh, THERE you are! You know, I've never been fond of hide and seek. To tell the truth, all of my patience here's kinda run out--so let's get this show on the road, shall we?" He dropped down, hopping inside the room, then snapping his fingers, gathering up the crowd of snakes around himself as he moved to the opposite side of the room than the side that Nathan was in, only pausing for a split second before extending his arm out, tossing a few snakes through the air at Nathan's rifle, to attempt to knock the weapon from the man's hand. "Didn't anyone ever teach you that it's impolite to point shit at people, trash?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:52 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

The need to kill, to rip this woman apart of getting to be nearly too much for the man. Rommel was seething, he needed to kill SOMETHING or else! He wasn't okay right now. He charged at Elisa head on, going into ripping to shreds mode, and attacking with everything he had. He was slicing at everything, moving as fast as he could, not showing signs of slowing down.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie settled for aiming his weapon at a clump of snakes "I REALLY hate snakes..." he muttered, his finger slowly pressing down on the trigger. But then he quickly stopped as a voice rang through his ears. Tate had found him. Nathan knew exactly what that entailed, he knew what this guy did to Inna, he knew just how dangerous Tate was "Tch..." Zombie pointed the rifle at Tate, only for his snakes to send the rifle flying out of his hands before being covered by the tiny beasts. Without so much as hesitating for a moment he pulled out both saw-guns, pointing them to Tate "No, I'd never heard of that! But hell, I'm one impolite motherfucker so- FUCK YOU!" the assassin pulled the triggers, then shot dozens of tiny sawblades towards Tate "That girl you hurt? I'm going to HURT you back for that tenfold. I'm not even gonna kill you... pieces of shit like you don't deserve a nice fitting end... I'm gonna leave you broken and seething in pain!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:29 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Tumblr_m6gf6mw2991qa3t7wo1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Knight spun his spear around slashing against Wei's sword meeting one another blow for blow, however the steel of his spear was being shredded down bit by bit... He was having to get closer to closer to Wei with each motion of their blades... he quickly spun around and tried to change his tactic, in the next contact he threw the ruined spear to the side deflecting Wei's attack, then The Knight launched himself upwards with the pressure in his leg pistons, he backflipped and pulling out his Great Ax then fell towards Wei swinging his Ax downwards.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:23 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 22_zpsc0bd0aae

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jasper`s amused reactions only served to frustrate Dianhua further- his nerves fully frayed by the time Jasper managed to get a verbal reply back at him. "Yeah, yeah-- whatever, creeper! Just shut your mouth and die with some dignity, would you--?!" He shrieked back, gritting his teeth as Jasper blocked his kick with rod of his umbrella- that thing must`ve been made from something else...
Either way, he sprang back just as Jasper shoved his umbrella forward- he flipped back onto his hands using the propelled momentum, and promptly cartwheeled to land on his feet again, glaring daggers over at his opponent. Daggers that only sharpened further at the silverette`s next comment- "Shut UP--!" Frog hoisted to the side of his face for no clear reason- he suddenly smirked some, albeit not lacking the somewhat deranged spark in his eyes-- and before Jasper pulled the trigger, the male flung his leg up-- successfully kicking the bullets at the tip, and sending them ricocheting right back off the steel of his boots. "Guns won`t do you any good here, creeper--!"    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:35 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down freaking easily!
Elisa's smile stayed in place as she took in Rommels enraged state. This was fucking fun! Elisa felt her adrenaline pumping through her as she moved to dodge Rommels attacks to the best of her abilities. Neither she nor Rommel showed any sign of slowing down as she moved to avoid being torn apart, firing at him with her guns. She felt several scratches open on her arm. Her speed making them minor. She had to give Paladin industries some credit. They're guns were fun to play with!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:02 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Well, well--!" Tate grinned, letting out a laugh as he saw Nathan fire off the saws at him and heard the man's words. In response to the threat, he whirled around to the side, his eyes darting about the room erratically as he worked to both keep his eyes on the saw blades and control the snakes that quickly surged out towards Zombie. Through this complicated process, the blades managed to rip across his arms and sides, creating a few bloody gashes that barely seemed to make him flinch, his focus was so intensely on controlling his snakes--the same snakes which quickly slithered their way over to Zombie, attempting to slide up the man's body and pin his arms to his sides with their coiling bodies. "It looks like we think pretty similarly, then...I want to tear you up until your guts are spilling out..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 am

Nathan Crockett

Zombie couldn't help but grin as he saw his saws actually cut through this guy's flesh. To be honest... this guy... seemed almost superhuman. The blood meant he bled, and him bleeding meant he could be killed. This success was short lived though, because when Nathan saw those snakes slithering towards him, he was genuinely terrified. Dropping his guns from sheer intimidation, he was frozen for a moment when they moved up his body. Knowing that these snakes were DEFINITELY not good news, he pulled out his combat knife and cut at them, slashing through his own body as he did so. He couldn't afford to hold back, he didn't know how easy it was to kill these things, so he slash with as much strength as he could, even if it meant cutting into his own flesh. Bleeding out, Zombie suddenly pulled out his grappling gun "You know what..." Zombie remembered the few words that Mario Falcone always spoke to him "YOLO!" he yelled as the grappling hook sent Zombie flying towards Tate, Nathan tried his best to throw a punch towards Tate's face, using the momentum of his grappling hook sending him flying towards the psychic to increase his power.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:44 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Well, the pain was starting to set in- and it most certainly was not a pleasant combination with the pinprick sensation crawling through under her skin. It was like all her limbs had simultaneously fallen asleep... and it was certainly making moving about fluidly a bit of a task. She`d have to work through the stinging if she wanted to keep her head- literally. His quiet chime upon seeing her lifeblood splashed upon the asphalt prompted a quiet growl from the bluenette, who gently eased back, being careful not to aggravate her fresh wounds. Her scowl, however, lifted some as she distinctively watched a bullet tear through the muscles of his arm-- there was an ego booster. Her lips briefly twitched up into a small smirk, before falling back into something more rueful, unable to so much as feign pride in her current situation. As he suddenly glared, she couldn`t help but tense, feeling almost as if she had made a mistake-- her sudden anxiety distracted her as Cassius lunged forward, aiming a slash right at her throat. Unable to dodge on time, she instead blocked- taking one minuscule step back and bringing up her arms defensively, successfully avoiding what would have been a life threatening blow-- but still taking a rather hefty gash along both arms. The blade dug in fairly deep, causing her to yelp quietly- but, without missing a beat, she flung her arms out of their position, splatting her plasma somewhere behind her with the movement-- then threw herself forward at her opponent, sailing her elbow forward aiming for his gut. Even she acknowledged that as reckless, but... something certainly wasn`t clicking mentally-- she just knew that blade had to go...!  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:45 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Boy35_zps46ea69e2

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper could only grin more as he clearly pissed off Dianhua, laughing at the male's fury- especially when it caused the purplette to yell at him to shut up and die. How harsh! He smirked as he saw the other doing some sort of gymnastics shit to get away from him, already cooking up a comment about that- though he hesitated, seeing the other holding the frog to his face. What the fuck. Who was this kid and why was he allowed on the battlefield- And then suddenly his bullets were being deflected right back at him. He gave a rather undignified yelp as he felt the burning sensation in his shoulder and his side, hissing as he stumbled back and fell to his ass. He glared, not really bothered by the pain but more by the shock from the fact that Dianhua had managed to injure him. "Flexible little fucker, you're gonna regret that-" he snapped, quickly getting back to his feet as he shoved his gun back into his pocket and pulled a knife from inside his coat instead, holding the umbrella to the side to give him more room. "Fucking bring it then, I dare ya kid-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:02 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned and grabbed one of the guns, ripping it in two. That was kind of his goal. He'd keep breaking her little 'toys' until there was nothing left. He wasn't going to give up, he couldn't! His body wouldn't let him. He kept going on his assault, moving fast, pushing himself to move faster if need be, using even his nub to splash black blood on her to burn the bitch. He bore his fangs, grinning.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:11 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Paladi11

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles' voice could be heard over the communicator for all Paladin personnel, including the Suicide Squad. In an angered, nervous tone, he spoke "This... is Charles Paladin. We cannot suffer anymore casualties here today... retreat to the Black Market! I REPEAT! Retreat to the Black Market immediately! ANYONE who can so much as remotely hold a weapon must retreat to the black market. Anyone wounded extensively should retreat to the medbay NOW! There's no sense in bleeding out in the Black Market! RETREAT! EVERYONE MAKE A FULL RETREAT!" he spoke, it was fairly obvious he was disgusted with what he was saying, losing to Xiu's forces was a humiliation, but there wasn't anything he could do today. At another time, he would get his revenge. But not today "EVERYONE RETREAT!"
____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:14 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate's eyes flicked over momentarily to follow the grappling hook, stepping over just slightly so that it would bury itself into the wall instead of into him--and then as he looked back to Zombie, he heard the man shout, and suddenly, the assassin was coming in for a punch with some pretty intense force. Tate quickly put up his arms in front of his face, letting the metal of his cybernetics absorb most of the blow, but still feeling the after-effects of the vibrations prickling up his arms. The force of the punch had pushed him backwards a considerable amount--and he used the momentum to plant both of his feet against the wall. He was planning on using Zombie's own momentum against him. The force made the springs in his feet contract, and Tate opened up a gap in his arms, grinning at Zombie as he grabbed at the man's shoulders, bringing his face in uncomfortably close to Zombie's as he spoke to the man through a fit of stifled laughter,
"You little shit--!"
In that moment, he let the springs loaded into his foot-cybernetics shove them both away from the wall, attempting to tackle Zombie to the ground using the momentum that had launched them.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:20 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down easily!!
As Rommel moved to grab one of her guns, she let go and reclaimed her sword. She smiled at him and began slashing at him with one arm and shooting with another. She moved as quickly as possible to avoid his nub, wincing as she felt a bit burn a hole in her shirt, luckily not near anywhere too fatale but still hurting like shit. At this point excitement over getting her sword back mixed with adrenaline, making her go even faster. She was not looking forward to when her adrenaline wore off. After all the hits she had taken to her arms, plus the pain from the fucking burning on her leg was going to hurt like hell. She didn't want to lose anymore blood than she already had or she was going to start having to worry about losing consciousness. She had to keep going though. He was going to pay for breaking her toy.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:24 am

Nathan Crockett

Zombie was sure this was gonna work! Its what Mario would do! YOLO WAS NEVER WRONG! Zombie grew a huge grin as he flew towards his opponent, even though the grappling hook didn't attach to the guy, he could still throw a good punch. Except he blocked the punch. Oh. Nathan felt a huge surge of pain in his arm from... well... punching metal "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! YOLO WAS WRONG! YOLO WAS WRONG!" he yelled, and before he could really do anything, he saw Tate preparing one hell of a counter attack. Not wanting to be tackled by snakey mcsnakeytins, the assassin used what little momentum he had to hit his feet against Tate's head, then jump off him, pulling back in the grapple using a trigger on his grappling gun. Zombie usually liked face to face encounters, just not of this kind. With himself in the air, he shot his grappling hook out the window he was sniping from, zipping out of the building as quickly as he could "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Zombie was panicking, that entire battle went horribly. He was sure he was about to die. He was in fact so scared that he ended up ramming his face into the building he had grappled to, before falling down into the snow. Luckily it was only the second story. He let himself stay down in the snow for a few seconds, he wanted a few seconds to breathe. One, two three, One, two, three. One, two, three. Alright, ready to go, he heard Charles sound a retreat "Crap..." that meant that no one else was doing quite as good, he had hoped no one would die. Inna was already hurt... he had no idea if she was dead or not... he knew he couldn't live with making a mistake that'd lead to her death. But all he could do was simply hope for the best. Beaten and defeated, Zombie limped away from the battlefield.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:27 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel planted a kicked on the woman's chest, hearing the retreat order from Charles. Rommel didn't have any choice. He used the kick to spring himself away, running away from the battlefield to the black market as fast as he could. That was all he could process at this point. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:19 am

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

As Wei's blade slashed through the spear he looked up to see an axe coming down upon him. Reaction took over as he slammed his sheathe into the broadside of the axe. Narrowly forcing the axe's edge away from him. He dashed back.
As he watched his.....comrade return to base he began to look at the field of Black Dragon agents. His begun to well up, his sneer turned into a agony ridden glare. How dare Charles does this to him. At this time. For this battle. Right here, something he feels deeply in his heart. Motive. Drive.
Charles once again grew to something he hated. Freedom taken again once more. Gripping his blade in anguish he stared at the Black Dragon forces with such anger and inhospitable rage. He let out a huge plum of steam. Masking the escape from the field covering his comrades in a white burning haze
-Exit-

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Charles` voice echoing and breaking through the contents of Jo`s mind didn`t really startle her this time- it only served to enrage her further. "What--?!" Her whisper came out in a burst of air from her lungs-- and she wasted no time scrambling away from Cassius, marking the ground below with a hefty percentage of her own blood with each movement. She cringed, bringing her free hand up to cover a lone wound as her widened eye flickered through the battlefield, certain she would have been appalled by the sight of Paladin`s footmen fleeing-- if she wasn`t so distracted by her haze of pain. Black spots gathered in her limited vision, and, well-- she certainly trusted Charles` judgement over her own when it came to when exactly was a good time to retreat... "...Fuckers... this ain`t over...!" She gripped her revolver a little tighter- and for an instant, she brought it up to be level with Cassius, calling out to him, "Tell your freaky little boss I want his head...! And with the way things work in this city... if I want someone`s head-- I get their head...! Just you fuckin` wait...!" She hissed the last part through grit teeth, glaring despite her humiliation- and using the cover of the sudden steam that wafted through the air following their retreat, Jo soon disappeared without a trace.

(EXIT)  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Boy35_zps46ea69e2

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper let out a hiss of anger when he heard Charles' voice over his communicator, eyes narrowing with frustration- he wanted to beat the ever living fuck out of this purple-haired fucker... but an order was an order and he didn't particularly want to be dead today. Slowly, he started backing away, glaring at Dianhua. "I'll see you another day, fucker-- I'm gonna make you run crying back to your little Tate and laugh when he brushes you off like the piece of shit you are--" he snapped- before he turned and ran for it, ignoring the burning pain in his side and shoulder as he ducked around footmen and out of the area.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 Mariko45_zps0b0d8822

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

"Paladin retreated; Black Dragon won. No visible weaknesses- their officers didn't seem to maintain all too many injuries. What would you like me to do next?" Mariko sent off the text, eying the people around cautiously. She would stay until ordered to do something else- hopefully, nobody saw her where she was.
When she got the text from Paul though, calling her back, she slowly crept away, dodging past any lookouts and escaping the battlefield as quickly as she could.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:42 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate stumbled a bit from Zombie's departing blow, then scowled after the man as he flew off on his grappling hook. He hated not being able to finish people off...when they ran it just irritated him...he'd gotten all of those wounds for nothing. Shaking his head, he reached into his pocket, pulling out a communicator that communicated back to the HQ, speaking into it,
"We've captured Conqueror Town...requesting footmen to hold the location." He slipped the communicator back into his pocket then, sighing as he leapt from the window, landing safely on the ground thanks to his cybernetics, then walked back to his comrades, smiling then as he arrived to the area they were gathered in. "Well, that sure was boring!" he said to them, doing his best to hide the fact that he was actually limping slightly.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:36 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 15_zps474b482c

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius snarled as Jo ran off, glaring after her with frustration- but he let her go, knowing it meant they had won this battle. Her comment about wanting Tate's- or perhaps she meant Mistress'?- head didn't even earn a second growl- she was no threat to either of them. He felt sure of that... When Tate limped his way back to them, he noticed, but he refrained from commenting. He didn't need him biting his head off- if he was in pain, bringing it up would only make things worse. "The bitch says she'll have your head- don't much believe her but eh, figure you can laugh at her when you get another chance to rip her throat out," Cassius commented, shrugging and stretching before sheathing his sword and poking at his wounds some, not seeming too bothered by the pain in the slightest.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down easily!!
Elisa steadied herself as Rommel propelled himself away with a kick. She glared at Rommel as he ran away. Pussy. Next time he wasn't getting away. She spit on the spot where he had been before walking over to Rommels detatched arm and removing the claw he had been wearing. She smiled as she examined her new toy. Elisa grimaced as she felt pain start to work through her adrenaline. Fuck. She sat down, treating her injuries with spare clothes she had on hand. Growing up in the slums if you couldn't remotely treat yourself you were boned. She looked at the others with a smirk, still pissed at Jos death worshipper comment.
I doubt the bitch could do it. Those pussies were pathetic. Though I'm defintley for seeing the bitches throat ripped out.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:53 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 4 4_zpsc160c48e

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

Dianhua sent Jasper off with a heated glare, his hands still curled into tight fists at his side. He had half a mind to run right after him- but, the fact that the rest of the Black Dragon Clan members stuck around was enough convincing. "Tch... Nǐ zěnme zhīdào...? Stupid creepy pig..."
He straightened out, pausing to dust off his clothes with his hands- then turned his attention tot he rest of the Clan members, back to being all smiles. "Man, what a workout~!! That was fun, right?"   

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next