Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned and yelled at the girl.
"HEY BITCH!" he yelled at Elisa. "WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE AND BEND OVER? You look like a slut, why don't you act like it?" he said. "Or you blow me? Either way, I'm gonna have my way with you BITCH!" he grinned and approached. "What's it gonna be, the easy way, or the hard way...and trust me...I do both bitch..."

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna came in with the rest of the Suicide Squad and figured she needed to do things. She was now helping Zombie with his sniping...yes. She knew it was a dangerous position to be in, out in the open while Zombie did his thing, but it was helping the team, so that was good. Yeah.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:55 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

From wherever he was hiding, Nathan grimaced, Brandr chopping a bullet into two clean was not something he was expecting "Ah fack... hey Jo... I'm gonna maintain radio silence now..." he spoke to her in a grim voice. Now way was Zombie going to let this continue "..." luckily, he had several Paladin guards work as spotters for him amongst their footmen, they would serve as his eyes on the battlefield. And in particular... he had another member of Task Force 0 working as a spotter to help him out too. As long as he had them, he would be able to shoot anywhere on this battlefield "Let's go you little pussy..." Nathan muttered, before firing twice. Both bullets were shot at two different spots, which in return lead to a complex system of ricochets that separated them across the battlefield. Both eventually flew towards Tate... on his right, and on his left "Let's see you deal with this..." he muttered, Zombie's trigger finger was itching.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:08 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Tate36_zps97c866ff

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate yawned, stretching both of his arms upwards as he heard the second two gunshots, sending two snakes coiling up his arms and out, the two serpents taking the bullets for him as he stood there. That sniper was going to become a real annoyance...controlling the snakes exactly enough to block bullets was a real pain, and frankly was very difficult...
And that was when he noticed Inna--the woman in white seemed to be speaking into a communicator, though Tate couldn't really hear what she was saying from where he stood.

"So...is she helping out their sniper...?" he muttered quietly as a few snakes coiled down his legs then slithered across the ground off to circle around Inna from afar, while Tate called to her, to catch her attention, "Staying on the sidelines isn't going to do your friends any good, you know. But hey, you're being cautious, I understand--so, I hope that you won't mind if I bring the fight to you...!" It was at that moment that the snakes that Tate had sent out earlier quickly moved to coil around Inna's legs to attempt to keep her in place as Tate quickly extracted his claw weapon from his sleeve, dashing over towards Inna's position while she was busy with the snakes, then slashing at her viciously once he got close. "Careful now, don't die too fast--!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down freaking easily!
Elisa smiled at Tates words, leaning forward to charge at the one eyed bitch. The fact that this woman had called her a death worshipper and was nothing but Paladins psychoitc bitch did nothing to help her temper. In fact it made her want to make it so this bitch never said anything else again.Before she could do anything to move that plan forward, Rommel spoke. She turned to him smirking, a glare still very present as she pointed her guns at him. Her intent very clear.
I don't bend for Paladins bottom bitches,Scheißkerl. I think I'll have my way first!
She then fired at him, several rounds very near his crotch.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna looked up from her communicator as she heard Tate's voice directed at her. She look at the man that she recognized from Highend with a monotonous gaze that hardened when she recognized him, barely having time to react as the snakes whose presence she hadn't registered suddenly attacked her. She did not direct a word at Tate, despite his taunts, attempting to rip the snakes off of her, but not before she was bitten a few times. Then Tate was attacking her, and the Russian had to use her gun to try and deflect his slashes, but the first few slashes cut deep, and soon her white clothing was stained crimson, as she struggled to fight the snakes as well as their master.
Inna jabbed at a few key pressure points on his chest before she got low and went for his knees, so the Black Cat would struggle to fight, but that meant she wasn't using the gun for protection anymore, and she fought the urge to cry out as she felt Tate's weapon cutting deeper and deeper into her flesh. The blood loss was now affecting her, black spots starting to appear in her vision, and she grabbed for the snakes again, throwing them at Tate and hoping that they might distract him as well...she needed to check her legs for poison in the bites, she knew she had to, but the priority while she was still here was to avoid Tate's attacks and make HIM unable to fight.. Except the black spots were getting bigger, and she had to fight through the temptation to lay down and die. She lifted her gun and swung it at Tate's head, attempting to do the skull-smashing thing, but that was the last of her strength, and she went down reaching for her Tate-slashed everything, literally trying to hold the ribbons of flesh to her body to keep them from spilling all over the place along with the pools of her blood currently adorning Conqueror Town.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan fired a few more shots, but this time they were at minor clansmen, just footmen. He wanted to clear the fields for his allies. Because it was fairly obvious that the big one wasn't going down that easily. His hopes were that if the rest of the men were down, then they could all gang up on Tate. Unfortunately, Nathan's plans never worked themselves out that well. As evidenced by hos communicator, Nathan could hear Inna being attacked, he could hear Tate's voice. He was not happy with what he heard "That... that... I'm going to murder him... I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM THAT FUCKER!" Zombie yelled, his voice heard over the Suicide Squad's communicators. Nathan holstered his rifle on his back and pulled out a grappling gun, and used it to sip out of his building onto the battlefield "WHERE ARE YOU, YOU UNGODLY-" He quickly found Tate, standing over Inna, whom as far as Zombie knew was dead "..." Zombie flared at Tate, now completely silent. His eyes willed with rage, he drew his hacksaw pistols and aimed them both at Tate "..." he fired both at Tate as many times as he could, saws were shot out towards Tate at great speeds, Zombie was generally aiming for this throat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6gf6mw2991qa3t7wo1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

a weapon kills...at Tate's command The Black Knight crouched down for a moment then seemed to shake in place for a moment then suddenly he bounded several feet into the air straight for Zombie, covering most of the distance with his jump putting him into a full force sprint. He ran straight at the man at high speed Zombie's bullets bouncing off of his armor some sticking into it firmly, as he closed in in mere moments he swung his sword with a single motion aiming for Zombie's waist trying to cleave the man in half.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:11 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan was so focused on Tate, he wanted that man to die, and he wanted to get Inna out of there before she bled out. He couldn't afford to lose tonight. So when the Black Knight came swinging at him, Nathan quickly flipped backward, away from Brandr's blade. Landing on his feet, Nathan grimaced to the knight "Get out of my way..." he muttered, aiming both hacksaw guns at Brandr "I have someone to save... and if you stay in my way I'm going to blow your fucking head off...!" Nathan then began to fire saws at Brandr, aiming for his head. He figured that even if the armor was strong enough to stop a flying saw, its impact against his helmet would be enough to disorient the man, whoever he was.

"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 15_zps474b482c

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius sighed happily as he watched the fighting break out, a small smirk playing across his lips as he saw the crimson splash of blood from over by Tate- their leader, strong as ever, helping someone achieve true beauty... He hummed under his breath as he scanned the battlefield, looking for someone who was free- the path to beauty was a much faster one when found without distractions... Aha. There. He grinned as he reached back and ever so carefully drew his sword, chuckling as he pressed a soft kiss to the blade- and then he darted forward, leaping up onto some rubble and kicking off as he made his way directly in front of Jo, landing easily as he grinned at her. "My my, aren't you a pretty one--! I see someone's already been at work making you perfect-" His hand reached out, fingertips moving to brush over Jo's eye patch before he chortled and hopped back, his sword now raised as he smirked at her. "Allow me to help them finish the job, sugar- it'll be worth it, trust me-! You'll be even more breathtaking than you already are--!!" And then he proceeded to give an experimental sort of slice towards the woman's knees, wanting to see the speed of her reflexes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel side stepped, focusing on this woman.
"Heh! You aim for the longest part of my body, right, GREAT STRATEGY WHORE!" And then he took off, charging at Elisa and sending a punch right at her face. Then, he put on a claw and sliced at her chest. "BITCH YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME!"

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down freaking easily!
Elisa smirked, moving as he side stepped her attack.
Longest part of your body my ass. I hate to break it to you, limp dick, but you can't see anything down there!
She moved out of the way of Rommels punch, letting her gun take the damage from his claw, before moving again switching  to two different noticeably more lethal looking guns and firing at his chest and the arm with the claw, this time with explosive rounds.

FUNNY! I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING, ASSHOLE!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel jumped flipping to dodge the shots, only to feel one go into his arm...and then not feeling that arm anymore. His right arm was blown off, and he saw it go flying. Black blood was raining down now, burning whatever it fell on. However, he knew he couldn't let that stop this assault for him. no way in hell. He grabbed his arm out of the air, and chucked it at Elisa.
"SURPRISE BITCH!" he yelled and landed behind her, grabbing her sword she brought with her, and stabbed it through her arm and into the ground. "Heh! Bitch, look at that! YOU'RE BENT OVER!" he yelled, pulling out the sword by putting his foot on her back and yanking. "Too bad though...YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING MOOD KILLER!" he went to stab her other arm.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:13 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo cringed, reloading in a shaky haste as Tate`s psychic manifestations spared him from both her`s and Zombie`s bullets-- the thought of having to fight this guy was unnerving on a psychological level. It was near tempting to throw her arms over her head and make a run for it- but the provocations that had previously been thrown about glued her feet firmly onto the ground below. She wasn`t sure what the cause was- but another fresh, stinging sensation of pain gathered and bubbled up in her head-- Jo hesitantly reached a hand up, pressing too fingers against the skin of her temple and acknowledging it`s sudden heat. Some kind of fever, maybe...?
If she didn`t know better- she`d blame it on Tate`s own chaotic presence, every movement of his coming as a shrieking chalkboard sound to her throbbing head. She forcibly turned away, allowing the Ranked Assassin to get his hands on the opposing male-- and a bit of a smile played on her lips as she noticed a rather skimpily clad redhead who`s attention she had caught earlier. Jo had been about to lunge at the woman- but, all it took was a slight splashing sound in the distance to rip her attention clean off. She hadn`t even seen that Rommel had saved her from what could have been a life-threatening blow from Elisa in Jo`s distracted state-- all she saw was Inna. Without missing a beat, Jo called over to some guards that had followed them over, "THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR, ASSHATS--?! Get her to the Walls immediately--! Go, go, go--!" The footmen responded to her beck and call- but, before Jo could fully be guaranteed her teammate`s safety- a purring voice that sounded all too close for safety breached into her train of thought. Jo whipped her head toward Cassius, startled and nearly stumbling back due to her own abrupt movement-- and then he spoke. She rose her revolver, aiming vigilantly- albeit his first comment managing to bring a hardly noticeable glow of pink to her cheeks. She had been about to respond then when he only continued- and it wasn`t until his hand reached out, fingertips just hardly grazing against her eye patch that her expression dropped into shock. Then, like a candle- flickered back up into rage, her grip practically shaking. "Say another fuckin` word and I`ll blow your freaky loser brains out-- and I mean with a gun. You want that, fucknut?!" Before she could antagonize this guy further- his blade was sweeping down toward her knees, and she was more than quick enough to skillfully roll back-- landing in a bit of a crouch, where she wasted no time firing off two shots. She resisted the urge to glance Inna`s and Zombie`s direction again, admittedly worried for the condition of her comrades-- but, Cassius demanded all of her attention for now.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Tate36_zps97c866ff

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Aww--isn't that cute," Tate sneered at Inna as the woman struggled to keep her wounds shut, but before he could finish her off, he heard a voice echoing throughout the area--and soon enough, saws were flying at him--only to be blocked by Brandr. Brandr sure had blocked a lot of shots for him today--maybe that suit of armor was good for something after all. Human shields that did whatever you told them were always welcome.
While Tate had been distracted, Paladin's footmen had carried off Inna to safety--not that he cared. He was pretty sure that the woman was going to bleed out anyway--quite the boring death, in his opinion. He took a moment to survey the battlefield--Dianhua, Elisa, Brandr, and Cassius were all preoccupied fighting, and there didn't seem to be anyone left but for the footmen who were running about like chickens with their heads off. Tate sighed, pausing for a moment to reach over and grab one of the scurrying footmen by his shirt collar, jamming his claws into the footman's neck and prying the poor guy's windpipe open--but it just didn't feel as exciting when they didn't fight back. He shrugged, tossing the guy away, then figured that he could go join one of his allies. Cassius was fighting that blue-haired loudmouth from earlier...maybe he could antagonize her a bit. Yeah--that'd be fun.
He sauntered over towards Jo and Cassius, standing by the fight and leaning against a stray piece of rubble up against his back, crossing his arms and holding himself in the most casual of poses as he watched Jo fire off a few shots Cassius' way.

"You know, I've gotta say, I'm surprised, Blue--you all really are all bark and no bite, huh? You're getting steamrolled here. Too bad that you didn't take me up on my offer earlier--and it was so generous of me, too. Now look where you are...I could probably tear you all to shreds without even lifting a finger--but maybe I'll just watch. I wanna see you squirm."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa smiled at the sight of Rommels arm coming off. Her adrenaline pumping,she quickly dodged the arm. She would need to remember to find it once she'd finished this fucker off. The claw was pretty cool. Unfortunately dodging the arm had distracted her from Rommel jumped behind her. She grunted as she felt the sword being stabbed into her arm, dropping one of the guns near his feet. She quickly flipped away the moment his foot touched her back. Elisa turned back towards Rommel after gaining a safe amount of distance, smirking as she ignored the pain from her slashed arm and now ankle.
AS IF YOU'D BE ABLE TO GET IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU FOTZE!
She then shot the gun at Rommels feet. The gun and explosive bullets inside blowing up a moment later, creating a sizable explosion.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6gf6mw2991qa3t7wo1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Knight turned swinging his sword in front of him blocking the first saw blade and was able to shield himself with his gauntlet from another but three more hit him.... two cutting into his pauldron the other bouncing off of his helmet he took a step back in hesitation and needed a second to recover... when he regained his balance he pulled the ones out of his pauldron and threw them back at Zombie then put his sword in front of him with both hands assessing the battlefield for a moment.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:22 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 15_zps474b482c

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius smirked when he noticed the faintest glow of a blush on Jo's cheeks- he always loved seeing a tinge of red on a target's face... A sign of the blood just beneath the surface, waiting to be spilled- the closest one could come to prettiness without breaking the skin. He chuckled when he saw the rage flickering in her eyes though, tensing some in preparation as she spoke- though her words made him snort with amusement, grinning a little. "I like how you have to specify- not used to using a gun for that, sugar?" he taunted, smirking- though he was happy to see she was quick. That would just make this all the more entertaining. He didn't even seem to flinch when she fired two shots his way- in a sudden streak of movement, his sword was suddenly in front of him, deflecting the bullets with ease before he leapt forward, bringing his sword arching down diagonally, towards Jo. He was rather surprised to hear Tate talking to Jo- but he took it in stride. Maybe it would distract her- it certainly wasn't distracting him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:40 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

A loud gunshot rung through the air followed by a gust of swift hot wind torn asunder the wind and pauldron like tissue in the air. Sparks flew likes dancing lights amongst the flames and cinders of the slash's owner. The being was adorn in flames of red and vermilion. The man glared at Brandr. Wei's newly reborn face bore a fowl appearance of anger and rage--with hints of a pained man in the folds of his bared teeth.
Wei's face bore such strong emotion they cleaved through his flames as he stared down at each and every Black Dragon Member.
"可恥!" Wei shouted in a fit of poison laced words. He snarled at them with such ferocity. He placed his hand on Zombie's shoulder.

It was warm, not like a flame--but a heat blanket. Comforting.
"I am here not for Charles, but for myself. These people have their own reason to be hated. For now, Nathan Crockett I will assist you with these one--if you have no quarrels with this. If you do, I might kill you too, but let's forget that." He spoke. In his other hand was his blade which returned to it's sheathe. The way he spoke was as if he held himself in a different regard and unfamiliar standing.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Mariko45_zps0b0d8822

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko could tell there was a fight brewing the instant she got within a good distance of Conqueror Town- she could hear gunshots, and yelling, and that made her all the more cautious as she crept forward, trying to see what was going on. It took her a little bit, but finally she found a good, sheltered place to watch, and she peeked out, taking in the people there. Hm...
"Reached Conqueror Town; there's a fight going on here already. Looks like Black Dragon and Paladin's newest task force- I see Josephine here. They seem to be fighting it out for the area. Any orders?"
She sent the message off to Paul before settling in to watch, eyes sharp and body tensed- if she had to, she'd fight her way out of there- but she hoped to simply go undetected... This was just to gather information.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:01 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A FOTZE!?" he yelled, but then the explosions. He was engulfed, but came out of it, moving at an extremely fast rate, slashing Elisa in the face with the sword, and then rolling on the ground. Rommel grinned and got up. "Alright you floozy. You've made your point, you like to be flashy, can you start trying now?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa stood on guard as Rommel was engulfed in the explosion, another gun at the ready by the time he came out.  Elisa moved out of the way of the sword, feeling the blade whiz by her face. She smirked at him.
Considering I blew your freaking arm off when I wasn't, are you sure you want that, cunt? How about you start trying? You've been pretty fucking boring so far. Does sucking Charles dick really take that much out of you?
She began firing at him, closing the distance between them without getting too close, making the bullets harder to dodge in the process.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan had his eyes fixed upon Brandr, firing upon the knight nonstop as he charged forward "Shit... shit... shit... shit... SHIT!" he could see the knight getting closer, his blades did damage but not fast enough. Things didn't seem to be going his way today, his eyes were still flickering on and off to Inna, he had to figure out a way to- wait, was that Jo giving an order to get her out? Nathan immediately turned his head to look to Jo "JO! I CAN DO IT!" he yelled, but it was too late, by then the footmen had already picked her up. Zombie scowled, letting out a growl, feeling completely useless in the entire situation. Furthermore, there was still a knight heading to lop off his head "YOU ASSHOLE!" Nathan yelled to Brandr, aiming his guns down on him "YOU WANNA FIGHT THEN GO ON AHEAD I'LL DIE FOR THIS-" but then he heard a gunshot... help? From who? Nathan felt a hand upon his shoulder, and instinctively turned his head to see Wei. The mummy? Zombie didn't know who he was... but he owed a lot to the man "Thanks... shit... I need to..." Nathan scoped out his surroundings, he'd be useless this far away. Zombie began to run clear of the scene, and activated his communicator so the rest of the squad could hear him "This is Zombie... I let my emotions get ahead of me... returning to the position. If someone needs some supporting fire I'm ready, just give the order..." he told them, a sense of melancholy still in his voice as he spoke to his teammates.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Oh my GOD you're boring! You see, this is why SOME WOMEN SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he moved to the side, one bullet going into his ankle. He said 'some' cause there were some women he greatly respected, like Jo for example. It wasn't stopping him though. "BECAUSE THEY TURN INTO LITTLE SELF-RIGHTEOUS CUNTS LIKE YOU! Women like you have one role in life." He took out a syringe and jammed it into his arm. "TO SUCK MY DICK!" soon, his pupils were dialated and he was on all fou-threes. He went on the offensive, closing the distance between himself and Elisa at high speeds, and slashing his nub at her eyes, not for the purpose of attacking, but mostly to burn her. His blood burned. Yeah.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:07 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa smirked as Rommel closed in the last few feet between them, since she was already moving forward Elisa spun to the other side of Rommel away from his Nubb arm, but some of his blood still managed to get on her shoes. As she did she stomped down on his other hand with her boot then back flipped away aiming her feet to kick him in the face as she flipped three or four times before stopping, then dropping the empty clips in her guns and reloading.
Did you really think that would work?! The kids who would try and mug me for my lunch in the slums were scarier than you, cock sucker.
Elisa had had to be able dodge several crack addicted children tackling her at once in the slums, to just eat her lunch outside her house on any given day. She hadn't survived this long by letting herself get hit with pussy attacks like that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next