Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Empty Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 pm

There is a huge statue of the former, and by some, The ONLY leader of Conquer Worm. Jade Fentom was a rapist, a doctor, and sadistic man who used bio-weaponry that was stored into his cane. But he had a dream. Underneath the statue's feet it explains his dream for world peace. The man is standing with his cane in front of him, giving one of his charismatic smiles. For some reason... No one has bombed that statue yet. Kraven had it made out of a sign of respect for the man.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Empty Re: Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Zombie13

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie made it to the statue, all with a stupid grin on his face "Did I evah mention I have no idea how to handle expwosives!? THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME! HAHAHA!" Zombie began to kick away some snow from the ground, revealing a box aptly named 'NOT bombs' and Zombie pulled out said bombs. He examined them, grinning "I bought a shit ton of bombs earlier to do a job on Da Family... turns out I didn't need all o' them, so I saved them for just this occasion!" Zombie grabbed the box and literally just threw it at the foot of the statue "So evewyone yell 'Kampai!' when da bombs go off!? Okay!" he yelled to them, Zombie had no doubts that this would be fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Empty Re: Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:45 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Emilia16
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You don't know how to handle explosives!?" Emilia shouted as she did a face palm. "Figures..." Emilia said as she looked at the statue of Jade. It reminded her about Dorthy... He was her dad. She just couldn't believe such a cute little thing was related to a monster like this. "Whatever floats your boat."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:47 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Who the fuck cares?" Rommel said, out with them. "Let's just blow this shit up and fuck bitches...that was part of this right?" he was sort of joking...sort of. He looked at the statue. "Dude, this guy looked like a fucking pussy! And he was one of the most dangerous men here?" he asked, looking at it. "I don't really give a shit bro, this guy is a fucking nut." he laughed a bit. This was fun for him already, and nothing happened yet.

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:59 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie braced for the KABOOM, but then he realized that the detonators was in the box he threw at the statue. Oh riiiight. Zombie broke out into a smile and walked over to the statue "Oh? I look like a fuckin' pussy too- doesn't mean I can't be dangerous as fuck-" he replied to Rommel as he pulled out the detonator. Zombie luckily managed to restrain himself enough to hold on detonating the bombs while he was still in them. So instead he jumped out and landed back with Rommel and Emilia "I'm gonna wait fo' da othahs to get some good seats... anyone have any last words befoa I blow this shit up...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:05 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I meant the statue looked like a pussy...not you dude. You're cool." he said, and then waited for the lovely awesome cool amazing wonderful totally awesome and not at all stupid explosion that he was promised. This was turning out to be a pretty cool day.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:28 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Jo10_zpsc3eff6a1

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo had arrived just a bit later than the others, still clutching onto Emilia`s cloak, which was draped over her shoulders. Which meant she was really happy to see Jade`s statue still erect (aHAHAHA) and not-exploded. Yeah. She scuttled up to Emilia, Rommel, and Zombie, nearly stumbling and sort of flopping her forehead onto Emilia`s shoulder as she took in a deep inhale... then waited a few unnaturally long seconds before exhaling. Her head perked back up, and she punched the air for a moment enthusiastically-- "Fuck, I`m so pumped-- whose got the detonator-" Her eyes flashed between Emilia, Rommel, Zombie, then Rommel again, then Emilia, then Rommel, then Emilia, then Zombie----then detonator. She automatically reached for it, snatching it up from the assassin`s grasp. "I SHOULD GET TO DO IT BECAUSE THINGS AND I`M BETTER. Also he touched my boob once-----is everyone here?! Can I press it?! I wanna press it--" Jo was sort of just brimming with energy and adrenaline and also kinda fear because what if this explosion set off the bomb in her head and oh my god that would suck so much and what if Charles really wasn`t cool with this and he just wasn`t watching and her head was gonna explode she was pretty sure more people agreed to come and where were they and was she taking all her mental stress out on this Jade statue she wasn`t sure but she really wanted it to explode like now aND someone had to stop her because she was totally ready to blow this thing up and she was sort of standing a bit too close--- "I`M GONNA PRESS IT--" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Smile26_zps270073c8

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"I can't believe zhat I got sucked into zhis..." Smile grumbled as he arrived at the Fentom Statue, along with Jasper and Inna. As he got to the rest of the group, he stopped, crossing his arms. Did they all really come all this way just to blow this statue up for absolutely no reason...? Really...? This really wasn't his kind of thing...and honestly, a few of his teammates kind of really irritated him...but, he was here now, so he might as well stay for the fireworks...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie was about to press down on the trigger "OH YEAH DIS IS TOTALLY GONNA BE-" then Jo took it "OH HEY WHAT THE FACK!?" Zombie ended being fine with it anyways, just in case Charles DID get angry at them for this, he could place the blame on Jo instead. Zombie then cheered Jo "YEAH JO! GO BWOW THE SHIT OUTTA DAT STATUE!! HE TOUCHES YOUS BOOB YOU BLOW OFF HIS STONE COCK! GO GO GO GO!" he cheered on, before looking at the others to also cheer Jo on.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia was about to step in if there was going to be a fight on the BOMB trigger. Honestly that shouldn't be fought over. Emilia crossed her arms though and smiled when a fight didn't happen. She looked over at Smiles. "I can't believe I'm working for an organization that I swore to destroy. We've all got our fair share of surprises. Best to just deal with it until the right moment comes." Emilia said as she awaited the blowing up of Jade.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Inna Dragovich

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) Inna10

Inna was beside Smile and Jasper, just sort of not understanding why this was happening. Luckily she had her vodka...and she remembered something else about going drinking later, so it would probably end up fine, right?

"Ah...eef we are goeeng to do thees, should we not do eet queeck already....?"

She said, wanting to get to the drinking part she was promised. She had never seen an explosion before either....so she was curious. Though she still wasn't too happy about being dragged into this.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:29 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!" Rommel said, jumping up and down, looking at the others, who were clearly not as excited as he was. "Guys! Come on! This is pumping! Get your blood pumping guys! YEAH! COME ON! BLEW THIS SHIT UP!" he yelled, now totally behind this.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, as soon as the remainder of the Squad showed up, Jo grinned from one side of her face to another- eyeing the red button atop the detonator hungrily. And then Zombie and Rommel---which only made her more pumped; she was practically bouncing on her heels. She was so ready for this. On so many levels. She`d been so melancholic about never getting a real final confrontation with the reason she was here to begin with... this, for whatever reason-- felt satisfying on immeasurable levels. First, she took a big step back, aligning herself with everyone else, before saying-- "Before I do this, any last words for the-- nO I`M KIDDING YOU EXPLODE NOW--!" So she pressed the button. Hard.

Several beautiful explosions flowered and bursted from the area surrounding Jade`s statue--sending the entire thing crumbling and combusting from the bottom up, and toppling over into an amazing pile of rubble and debris. The whole thing ended up being a tad bigger than expected, enough to send Jo stumbling back a step or two, her long hair sort of whipping around behind her with Emilia`s cloak. As the explosions died down, dust wafted through the air, and only a few bits and pieces of the former glory that was Jade`s statue were even distinguishable among the ruins. Jo`s hair settled, but, was clearly ruffled, sticking out at messy looking angles. For a moment, she stared in awe... before her grin came back, and she let out a loud, boisterous laugh. "IN YOUR FACE, LIMP-DICK! HOW`S IT FEEL TO BE GRAVEL AT MY FEET, BITCH?!" To add insult to injury-- she spit on the remainder of the statue, letting out another big laugh before whirling on her heels to face the rest of the Suicide Squad. "Was that the coolest shit ever or was that the fuckin` coolest shit ever?!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 am

Inna Dragovich

Inna watched everything quietly, a blank expression on her face as the tension built up... Then explosion. She took a few steps back, the force of the explosion was a thing after all. She took another swig from her bottle then said

"How you say....? Not bad."

She nodded at Jo, still not approving of the random actsbof destruction, but since they were gonna do it anyway,at least it was entertaining.

"We dreenk now, da?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:04 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Whelp, Jade exploded, Zombie was happy. The assassin jumped up and down happily as he witnessed the explosion, of course Jo nearly getting caught in that explosion did not phase him at all! As a matter of fact he could probably care less about whether Jo was blasted to pieces with the explosion or not. But since she was alive after all of that he decided it was best to move on to the next part "THAT WAS AWESOME! NOW WHO WANTS TAH DWINK!? I DOOOOOOOO~" he sung, grabbing Inna bridal style "OKAY GUYS LET'S GOOOOOOO~" he cheered, running around Jo in circles while holding Inna "DWINKINGGGGGG~! HAHAHAHAH!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"That...was...AWESOME!" Rommel crushed some of the rubble with his foot. "Now, to get drunk! Then I will require women!" he said, going to Jo and Zombie. He was gonna be havin a fun time tonight. It was like...his birthday and Christmas...except not.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:19 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile watched silently as the statue exploded, arms crossed, and barely even moved with the force of the blast. Why were the others so excited...? It was just an explosion...honestly, it wasn't all that exciting to Smile at all...and then, the topic of drinking together was brought up. Oh.
"I guess I've got no choice but to come along..." Smile sighed, knowing that Jasper would probably just drag him along again, even if he initially refused. Honestly, these people were just far too boisterous for him...a few of them were especially annoying...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:27 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was still rather hype from the explosion-- rather enjoying the positive responses it earned, as well as the display before her. Rubble. Yeah. Jade rubble. "GAHAHA--SUCK MY NONEXISTANT DICK, JADE--! FUCK YOU!" Following Rommel`s lead, Jo kicked some rubble off instead of crushing it--and, apparently, it was a pretty good kick, considering the rubble sort of went flying a bit. Awesome. Fuck Jade. And his emu meat. Rank-ass emu meat. And his abnormally large dick which for some reason someone wrote down in his Paladin profile and she was never really sure why but that was a thing. She remembered that. Yeah.

It was a really weird kind of happiness Jo was sort of experiencing, one that made shot after shot of laughter bubble from one`s core involuntarily. It felt... pretty good! Her blood was pumping and everything---she was just so ready to fight an army of mutant zombie guinea pigs right now. Yeah... that was what happiness was like. Wanting to fight an army of mutant zombie guinea pigs. Yeah! And then Zombie was kinda circling her with Inna in his arms and that was pretty cool. He was also kinda eager to get moving along to Heaven Again---and when he mentioned it, Jo was automatically on board. "YEAH! D-DRINKING! FUCK YEAH!" She bursted, her hands clenching into tight fists which she promptly thrusted into the air in enthusiasm. Then she had an idea---and looked to Rommel first. But, even in her frenzied mind, she could rather quickly deduce that despite her well-muscled build, the likelihood of her being able to carry Rommel around bridal style was very slim. So, she went to Emilia next, not giving the redhead any sort of prior warning before literally sweeping her off her feet and carrying her in the same manner Zombie carried Inna. "fUCK YEAH DRINKING YEAH--" And then Rommel was asking for women, so Jo wanted to help--"I don`t have any of those! But, you could probably find some on a street corner maybe...! lET`S GO DRINK AND MAKE BAD DECISIONS YEAH--W-WOOO--" Without really waiting for anyone else, she charged off toward Heaven Again with Emilia in her arms. "Y-YEAH DRINKING--!!" Wow, her eyes were moist, she mentally noted---was she crying--? ... Gay.

(EXIT JO AND EMILIA)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:39 am

Inna Dragovich

Inna was just making her own way to Heaven Again, mindiNg her own business, when suddenly ZOMBIE.
Instinctively, she did some awesome martial arts move that involved wrapping her legs around Zombie then like....awesomely flipping him. She didn't even think twice, it was her immediate reaction.

"Ah....what?"

Probably not the best reaction, as she started to notice when she registered that it was just her teammate, who wasn't actually trying to attack her... She started looking more and more awkward as the situation became clearer...
No, she was NOT used to this. She didn't particularly care about the weirdness of everyone here before, she could just do what she came to do and let that be that, but now she was being carried around by some explosion-crazed assassin. She wasn't sure how normal this was by prison standards.

Note to self: do not attack team mates. They might confiscate the alcohol.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie wasn't expecting the whole flip thing "Ouch-" he spoke in a rather monotone voice. The man stayed on the ground for awhile too "No no- it's okay guys! I totally don't need any help here- just leave me on the ground-!" he yelled out, his words oozing with sarcasm. Then the assassin just jumped back on his feet anyways "So I take it miss snow pwincess doesn't like being touched then? Alwighty!" Zombie looked out to Jo and Emilia running off to the bar "Wow Jo really is fast when alcohol is involved- she shoulda been dat fast when I was trying to take her eye out-" he commented, still watching them run off into they were out of his sight. Zombie for some reason felt like he was watching a movie where they finally release a dolphin or whale back into the ocean after years of captivity, then the animals swam off into the sunset. Zombie shrugged "Whelp-'' then walked off to Heaven Again too "Hopefully I won't lose a tooth touching people in the near future-"
(EXIT)

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 am

Inna Dragovich

Inna scratched her head and shrugged.

"It was a...how you call eet? Reflex reacteeon?? I..."

Oh look, now Zombie was gone... She looked at Smile and Jasper, gesturing for them to come along, then left after Zombie...she should probably apologize later...

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I like a girl who's hard to get..." Rommel said, and then followed them to where booze was. This night was turning out to be awesome. Two chicks were gonna get hammered, and everyone knows what that means. Rommel was gonna have a fun night. He ran after the others, eager to get his drink on. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Aaand suddenly everyone was running off to drink. It seemed like Smile and Jasper were the only ones left at the statue...
"Did ve really come all zhis vay just for zhis...?" he sighed, kicking at a bit of the rubble slightly. "Honestly...? And now, zhey're going drinking...vonderful..." He frowned, then looked over at Jasper, who had just kind of...been standing there...silently...had the explosion really shocked him that much? Or maybe he was just too happy...? These people were weird...
Smile made a bit of a face at the masked man, then walked over to him, grabbing his arm, then beginning to drag him off towards Heaven Again.

"Alright, Herr Maske, you dragged me out here, you're going zhe whole vay. Come on," he grumbled, pulling Jasper along to the bar.

*Exit Smile and Jasper*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia clapped when she saw the statue explode. "Heh..." BUT Emilia wasn't going to touch booze. She stood there for a while, wondering if she should go back to Vulture, but then she remembered the bomb. Emilia took a step back and followed the others when Jo dragged her off.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) MochaDerenPic2

Mocha walked until she made it to familiar surroundings. Though when she looked up she saw rubble. "Figures... Someone always tries to break you." Mocha said as she walked to the foot and sat. She had to think about a couple things. "Now... I know what you'll say... How can you come back to face me after you go with our enemies? You were supposed to keep it all alive. To bring peace, to show my daughter the path she needs to go on. Well... I'm here to say... That I can't do it anymore. Disappointed?" Mocha asked as she looked back at the crumbled statue. "Yeah... I am too." Mocha said as she closed her eyes. "I wanted to make a difference but who was I kidding... Look at you. Your scum. A rapist... You were made up in my mind as someone great, but when I look back on us I wonder... Was there ever love? Or was I just another possession to you to keep? I don't see what I ever did to help you... Or anyone in Worm... I was just... There... Was I a prize?" Mocha asked but there was just silence. Only the crows cawed back. "The Inquisitor might be back... I know right? HIM again... HA!... Dorthy misses you..." Mocha said as she looked to the distance of what was once Worm Town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next