Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Suddenly coming in from the direction of the Hotel Gonzo, now on fire, Flew through conqueror town from the momentum of the exploding grenade... He slid to a stop hitting his face on the Statue's broken head... He sat up rubbing his head as his armor turned off... Oooooowww... God Fucking Dammit!... CAAAAAMIIIIILLAAA!? ROOOOOOWWWWLLLLLF!? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!... He started smacking his watch trying to call them but his watch was being stupid... He rubbed his head again then looked down at Jade's Statue's Face smiling almost laughing at him... He pointed at the thing looking at it angrily... FUCK YOU STATUE BASTARD... I'D BLOW YOU UP BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT HUH!?!... He looked pretty stupid yelling at a statue but he didn't give a shit, He had had a base here for all of ten minutes and then that Mummy dude Fucked everything up, he was pretty mad at the moment.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While Mocha was having her moment she heard a small whistling sound growing louder and louder. She stood up and walked away from the statue to see what to was until, BOOM! Mocha covered her face as she looked at the burning man, who seemed to have... Absolutely no injury what so ever. The heat from him was hot and it was hard to look, but Mocha forced herself to with squinted eyes. He was then shouting for Camilia or something. He looked lost. "Uh..." Mocha began to say until he started yelling at the statue. 'Should I even speak to this... Thing?' she thought to herself as she just stood there looking at the man yelling at the statue of her dead lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan rolled up in this motorcycle, seeing someone Muugica warned him about who fit the describtion perfectly, and a woman. Naturally woman was important. He rode up to the girl, and called out.
"Hey! Come on! You ready? We have things to do babe!" he called, waving, but trying to not be in earshot of this...man. "Come with me, if you want to live." he said in a more serious tone, much quieter. "This man is dangerous and could blow us up. Come on..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

While Mocha was backing up away from the guy, and to not get his attention she then heard someone behind her. She took out her gun and looked at the person who addressed her. "You... Who--" Mocha began to ask until she looked behind her and then back to Agan. "Try anything and I crush you." Mocha whispered as she walked over to Agan and sat behind him, wrapping her arms around him firmly. "Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogoggogogogogo-" she whispered since she REALLY wanted out of here. The guy was nuts.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled and drove off away from the statue, putting as many miles as he could away from the man.
"Whew...that was close. I'm Agan by the way, a smuggler. I was cruising around and seeing the sights, then saw that guy. He's Gonzo by the way, member of a group called the Muppets. Don't ask I know...it's incredibly dumb." he gave a thumbs up. "It's alright now though. So, where can I drop you off?" he asked, concentrating on driving fully now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:03 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Doctor Mocha. And thanks..." Mocha introduced herself as she held on tightly. "Gonzo? Muppets? They're name is based on a child's learning program? Who are they? The next big gang in this city?" Mocha asked since she might as well get the info she needs. "You sure you want me to tell you where to drop me off?" Mocha asked in a sly voice. Guy was attractive enough so why not?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:11 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Unless you want me to take a turn around and take you back where you were." he joked and chuckled. "Kidding, I'm kind of wanting to get out of my place. Another, not important. You got a place to stay?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:19 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Ah-huh..." Mocha said with a smirk. So he was the joking type? She hadn't seen that in a while. "I do... Carrion Land. Now I warn you because you have been good to me so far that when I threatened that I would crush you it wasn't a metaphor." Mocha said in a serious tone. "... So you say you smuggle yes? What exactly do you smuggle?" she asked like she didn't threaten to kill him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Carrion Land? You're gonna have to give me directions, I don't know how to get there." he said, making a turn. "As for what I smuggle-"
(Exit Mocha and Agan)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:03 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo looked up and saw some chick, he had no taste for women and really didn't care about her... Then some cute red head in a familiar looking motorcycle came up and the woman jumped on the bike... Hey man where you goin'?...Wait he knew that Bike... that was Fozzy's war machine!... Hey wait! Where did you get that ride M'man!... He pulled out a cable and hook from his jacket and lassoed onto the back of the Motorcycle... As Agan sped off Gonzo kept hold of the cable being dragged along... any normal person would die from this but his nanocybernetic kept the blunt force trauma from affecting him at all... This is Soooooo Not Groovy!... Gonzo had no idea where they were going, and he really should go get Rowlf, but he should at least have sometime to get a little action in on the side, he was sure Rowlf could handle himself. EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Mariko45_zps0b0d8822

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko and Masaru were on their way to Chinatown, moving quickly and quietly, sticking together- and though Mariko wanted to hold her husband's hand on the way, she voted in favor of being prepared for any sort of unexpected attack, a gun in her hand as she walked along towards the area they were supposed to be in, eyes flicking over every shadow and flicker of movement, even if it was just trash moving with a breeze.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:53 am

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Kai26_zps5ccd1db4

Kai Kerrigan
The Lost Child of Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"...I don't think I belong here..."

Kai, at this moment, found himself completely and utterly lost. Shu Soan had fallen asleep back in Chinatown to take a nap, and feeling adventurous, Kai had gone out and about--ending up outside of Chinatown entirely. He'd tried to find his way back, but by this point, he had no idea which way to go. His tiny legs were feeling tired, and he was feeling kind of stressed out about it. He moved around the ruined remains of the statue that was there, not daring to make a sound, for fear of running into any of the denizens of the city. Shu's mother had mentioned them sometimes...they sounded scary. At this point, though, as Kai walked forward, he suddenly found himself in the path of a couple--and at that moment froze, his eyes wide as he stared at them. He didn't know these people...but he was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to run away from them, especially on his tiny, tired legs...So, he simply stood there, looking at them nervously, putting his hands behind his back and averting his gaze a bit.
"S-Sorry for getting in your way..."
Hopefully they would be nice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kai's Theme - Roaring Tides
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko tensed some as she saw someone in front of them- but as her brain processed the fact that it was a child, she slowly lost that tension, eyes wide with shock before she glanced around, and then finally, slowly crouched, looking at the child carefully. Why was there a child this young here...? She frowned some, not understanding, before brushing it off. "No, it's okay little one... tell me, what's your name? Where are your parents?" she asked, clearly concerned for the fact that this obviously young little boy was here all alone.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 am

Kai Kerrigan

Kai seemed to calm a bit when he saw that Mariko didn't seem to mean him any harm, and he let his arms go back to his sides, listening to her question.
"I'm Kai. What's your name?" He paused for a moment, then, as he heard Mariko's second question--the one about where his parents were. "Um...which ones?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
-----

Mariko smiled a little when Kai seemed to relax, hoping to make him feel comfortable so she could find out who he was and who he belonged to- but as he asked her name, she chuckled. "My name is Mariko- and this is my husband, Masaru. It's nice to meet you Kai." She smiled- but when he asked which parents, she hesitated, cocking her head to the side. "... Your actual parents...? Or, the ones that you think of first-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 am

Kai Kerrigan

When Mariko answered his questions, he smiled a little bit, nodding faintly before he replied,
"Well, my first mommy and daddy fell asleep, and they never woke up...I wasn't with them for super long, so I don't really remember them...my second mommy and daddy were really nice...daddy was really quiet, and mommy always played guitar...but then one day they disappeared...I don't know where they went...Shu's mommy is still around, but she doesn't care as much about me as my own mommy and daddy did..." He paused for a moment, getting a little teary-eyed, but obviously trying to put on a tough face. "I don't wanna act like a baby...but...I really wish that I had a mommy and daddy...Shu likes me just fine, but his mommy doesn't...I just wish that I had a mommy and daddy again..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
-----

Mariko couldn’t help but smile as Kai smiled- but that smile soon faded as the boy explained what had happened to his parents. Though the child didn’t understand, she could easily assume that both sets of his parents had died- and as he told them there was someone else’s mother who didn’t care for him much, she frowned- and the moment she saw tears in this little child’s eyes, she let out a soft sound of despair, wanting to hug the boy. She held herself back though… until Kai said he wished he had a mommy and daddy. She sucked in a sudden breath, shooting a small glance up at Masaru before reaching out and pulling Kai into a gentle hug, a hand rubbing his back. ”Shh, honey, you’re okay-- you don’t have a mommy and daddy right now, huh…? Well--” She hesitated, glancing at Masaru again as if for permission- she knew what she was about to say was no small thing… ”... Well, Kai… I don’t know if you’d want this… but… Masaru and I have been really wanting a child lately but we haven’t been able to have one-- would you maybe like… if we became your new mommy and daddy…?” She was so going to get herself in trouble for this but she didn’t care- she may not have seemed the type but she had a serious mothering nature hidden and seeing Kai teary-eyed and wishing for parents tugged at her heart like no other.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:00 am

Kai Kerrigan

When Mariko bent down and gave Kai a hug, he let his head rest on her shoulder, still doing his best not to cry. However, when she asked if he wanted her and Masaru to be his mommy and daddy, he paused for a second, then sniffled, unable to help the tears that had started to flow. He couldn't deny that he was very sad over the loss of both sets of his parents--and right now he was tired and lost and just wanted a hug--which was just what Mariko was supplying. He slowly raised his hands, gripping onto her sleeves as he replied in a shaky voice,
"D-Do you really mean it...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
-----

Mariko held her breath a little as she heard Kai sniffling and felt him clutching at her sleeves, biting her lip with concern for this poor child- a prison was no place for him, and if his parents had died twice like he said... She slowly pulled away as his shaky little voice questioned her, looking at him with a gentle smile- and trying not to let herself tear up as a result. This was all just sinking in- she hadn't really thought it through, asking this child if he wanted to go with them... but she'd be damned if she let a defenseless, parentless little boy go wandering through a prison with innumerable deadly criminals. "Y-yeah, I really mean it- we mean it. W-what do you say, Kai...?" she asked, embarrassed a little by the shakiness of her own voice and the fact that she could feel tears starting to fall across her otherwise clean cheeks- but this was a big moment for her. When that doctor had told her she wouldn't be able to have children of her own, she had been lucky to have Masaru with her- else who knows how she would have reacted. As it was, she was sad, but managed to move past it, upset but not letting it define her- and now, she had a second chance at being a mother. If only Kai said yes...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 am

Kai Kerrigan

Kai paused for a moment to use one of his arms to wipe away the tears from his eyes, sniffling a bit more, then looking down a bit, thinking for a moment. He stood there for a little bit, then, after a while, wiped his eyes again, and managed a little smile as he looked up at Mariko.
"O-Okay...b-but you have to promise not to disappear...okay...?"
He seemed quite sincere when he asked this--he obviously didn't want to lose yet another set of parents. Still, there was a tiny glimmer of hope deep in his eyes at the prospect of being able to be in a family again...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 am

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
-----

Mariko smiled softly as Kai wiped his tears away, chuckling a little as he gave her a little smile- before hearing his words. Gently, she cupped his face, before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "I promise... no- we promise. Alright...? We're not gonna disappear." She smiled at him softly, rubbing away the rest of his tears before she stood back up, then bent over to pick the child up, holding him on her hip lightly. "We should probably go back... Paul gave us half an hour- and... we got too distracted to check on Chinatown now--" she murmured, speaking to Masaru this time before reaching out with her free hand to take his, squeezing it gently. She... was a little nervous as to how Paul and Eve might react to them bringing a child back with them- but if they dared try and hurt him...
She hummed quietly as she led the way back towards Highend, carrying Kai and holding Masaru's hand... and looking very much like a family, especially with how the woman couldn't seem to stop smiling softly.

*Exit Mariko, Masaru, and Kai*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:12 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 232456f2-fc33-473d-ac44-27c1f8770561_zpsbae773dd

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ❤

Cathy trudged towards the Fentom Statue, her limbs neatly wrapped in what were now soiled bandages, and looked up at the man she had once loved. Though the title of "man Cathy once once loved" could go to many people... Still. A lot had happened since she had first met Jade; the man had changed her life, though she could not yet say whether it was for better or for worse. Sighing, she craned her neck to look into the statue's eyes.

"You bastard. YOU did this to me...brought me here. YOU'RE the reason I'm stuck with KRAVEN. Kraven who leaves me to die...who almost kills my daughter...who-"

Her voice broke momentarily and she wiped a tear from her eye before it could fall. She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, her face burning with anger as she thought about Kraven. After she had been tied to the zombie, she decided Kraven was an asshole that should die in a hole. Forever. She was done being pathetically in love with that deranged freak.

As if.

Her own mind telling her that wasn't gonna be a thing just angered her more. She didn't need to follow Yuri around; what had HE ever done for HER? With Jade she could at least feel loved, and when HE didn't show her that love, the daughter he had given her did. Now Catherine could only beat herself up for being so useless, so dependent, not only on Kraven but on any of the other men she had fallen in love with over and over again. The difference was that with those guys she could just drain them when they hurt her, Kraven? Not so much.

"I hate him."

The pinkette said firmly, her nails digging into the palms of her hands as she pictured Kraven burning and dying horrible deaths like the ones he had tried to force onto her.

❤ ✄ ♔ ✄ ♔ ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA- Mr. Morty

Brendan with Hazel still on his shoulders came through realizing that he actually wasn't accustomed to walking around the city yet... He came over to the statue of someone at least semi-familiar... Jade, who his previous master had impersonated... He smelled no blood in the air which was odd, there must not have been very much fighting in this area... he came up to the Statue which was fairly wrecked from what seemed to be some kind of explosion made not very recently and saw a short blonde woman standing there (Well anyone would be short in comparison to the 9 foot tall frankenstein walking around...) He noticed she was crying and she began to yell about Kraven... Ah she was this man's lover and now Kraven's, or at least that's what he could get from her words... He felt his wife's heart beating in his own chest, remembering how her life and many others had been used to save his... He looked over to Cathy with sad yet sympathetic  eyes as he tried to keep Hazel balanced on his shoulders... Madam, are you alright...? He could tell she wasn't but wanted to console her somehow. He knew what it was like to lose a lover.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 232456f2-fc33-473d-ac44-27c1f8770561_zpsbae773dd

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy was ready to start punching things when she heard a voice asking if she was okay. Looking up at the newcomers with a glare, she snarled.

"I WILL be perfectly fine when I beat this statue up...and all the other dicks in this place. Granted that's a lot of dicks..."

She actually took in the sight of the people that had approached her now, arching an eyebrow at the unlikely-looking pair. Crossing her arms, she turned her back on the statue, her nails digging into her arms still, cause anger. Anger was a thing for Cathy right now, and she just sort of glowered at them, not saying anything. Anger.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Conquer Town // Fentom Statue (Vacant) - Page 2 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel was comfortably on Mr. Morty's shoulders, looking at the birds that went by. "Oooooo... Birdies." Hazel said as she looked at Cathy crying, and yelling about Kraven. Then she saw Jade's statue and hissed at it, gripping onto Mr. Morty. "Let's get out of here..." she whispered as she patted Mr. Morty's face gently. She paused a moment as she watched the pinkette get ready to punch things and the statues. "Hey... You need a snickers." Hazel said with a face of genuine seriousness as she punched her hand. She pulled out a king sized snickers bar. "I'm sure Aiden will come back soon... I was going to do this with him but... You need this more then I do." Hazel said as she offered the snickers from atop Mr. Morty.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next