Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

+6
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:39 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel threw his blood at the bullets, making some of her sizzle up and start melting. He roared, side stepping some, getting hit by others. However, he didn't seem to mind. As she reloaded he jumped into the air, barreling down on her with her own sword, slashing at her eye. This, of course, was followed by a grappel, holding Elisa tightly. He grinned and slammed her into the ground, moving back to strike again.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 4_zpsc160c48e

Dianhua Nanhai
Chīqíng

i will follow him, follow him wherever he may go
there isn`t an ocean too deep
a mountain so high it can keep me away

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua was quick to reach over and snatch up a stray frog as soon as Jo made her appearance apparent, predicting the outcome of a brawl between the two factions. And as such, a brawl did in fact break out-- and he was more than ready to get back into the action. Yellow eyes scanned over the area dutifully- and as he acknowledged Elisa fighting a calico-haired behemoth aligned with Paladin, a spark of concern ignited in his chest. He had been about to go assist her- when an eerie, music box-esque humming caught his attention.
The purplette whipped in Jasper`s direction, taking on his usual martial arts stance and narrowing his eyes slightly, in some attempt to seem physically intimidating-- an effect that the frog in his hand did not help create. He didn`t seem to notice that, however- and after the first sentence out of Jasper`s mouth, the serious and battle-ready expression Dianhua had taken on dissipated into one of shock and embarrassment, his jaw dropped slightly and his cheeks lit up a bright crimson. "W-wh--?" He nearly dropped out of his stance, but stopped himself- being sure to keep his guard up.  But, this guy just kept going- Dianhua kept his focus as honed as he could, still burning with blush and staring down his foe- it wasn`t until he finished his little speech that he let out a real vocal response. "I-- e-exCUSE me--?! A-As if I`d ever be with someone as creepy as you, geezer--!"
Half an instant later- he didn`t need to pretend to be offended. Tate`s name was thrown into the conversation-- and that was all Dianhua needed to attack this guy with all he had.
He glared then, sharply and menacingly- and like that, he sent himself whirling toward the silverette in a tornado-like kick-- aiming to knock his head clean off his shoulders. "Shut the hell up and die--!"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Dianhua`s Theme - Ping Pong Circulate
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Tumblr_m6gf6mw2991qa3t7wo1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The black knight stood at the ready with his sword out awaiting Zombie's retaliation then, then the gunshot went off and he watche the burning wing melt the saw blades into slag... He looked over to Wei seeing a new target... The only thought in his mind was destroying Black Dragon's enemies... He crouched again, letting pistons charging up momentum as he muttered his prerogative... a weapon kills... He flexed his hands then lunged forward bounding towards Wei with great force, as he seemed to swing his sword at Wei's head he instead slid beside Wei pulling back at the last second in a Feint pulled out his spear and swung it around towards Wei's legs with skill and technique that seemed to be honed from sheer willpower and experience.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei glanced at his foe for a moment before this gunshot was heard again. It was loud and sharp. In the heat of the flash of gunfire his blade traveled along the flames he emitted. The spark of the gunshot was blinding and emitted such a high concentrate of light that it's flare masked the blade's movement and the master's own movement.
Wei grabbed his blade with it's tremendous speeds and force, slashing it in great swoops he slashed through Brandr's sword in a swift almost alluring dance of motion, metal sparks flung through the air like fireworks lighting the night. His style was foreign, strange, and full of dexterity and skill...

A Chinese sword-style

The blade Wei wielded was not a normal. Strong. Lightweight. It vibrated at high-speeds, that allow it to surpass any blade's cutting power with ease and given enough energy, momentum, and direction it could slice through iron like butter. Sparks flew from the initial slash. The Flames rose in the counter. Wei's motions were swift, powerful, and encompassing. Wei needed not a defensive posture. His offense was his defense.
He flung around in the air almost getting dangerously close to Brandr's body. With the first slash it was followed by Wei sending a quick succession of high speed jabs aimed for Brandr's tendons and ligaments that dominated the range of motion in Brandr's arms.
As the spear quickly followed the knight's blade, Wei reacted with a hint of panic, quickly flinging himself back from Brandr's position in hastily made retreat. As he dashed back his leg was clipped across his ankle, leaving a wound. The mummy man flew back, regaining his distance. His ankle began to seep blood, but the man adorned in the black suit and bandages took little not of it.

Wei snarled as he took his hand. It was alight with bold fiery flames. He caressed his ankle and let it seal the wound, stopping the flow of blood--and left Wei with a better chance to ignore the pain.

The Flames had remade the reprise. As Wei neatly stuck his blade back into its sheathe. Wei waited for a moment. No defined skill or movement. A style was nonexistent in Brandr's motion, no predictability. It was based off of exerting his force and catching his foes in his range. Wei studied the man allowing Zombie to take any time to set up shots or such.

Wei looked at Brandr and spoke "I feel no remorse you. In fact because you're helping them with such....action, I will enjoy cutting you down." He readied himself for another attack. Waiting, Staring down the figure.

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Boy35_zps46ea69e2

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper snorted a little in amusement as he scanned Dianhua up and down, taking note of the frog with a chuckle before chuckling with amusement as the attempted serious expression on the boy's face morphed into one distinctly more embarrassed. The blush and clear shock made him smirk- which would have been more obvious, had he not had his mask on, but oh well. He loved fucking with people- and when they gave reactions like this, it was just perfect. Being called a creepy geezer though- that was a new one. He laughed, an actual genuine, amused laugh, before he grinned at the other. "'Geezer'? How old do you think I am, kid-? I'm still young- plenty young enough to keep up with you all night long." Smirking for the double meaning he'd tossed into his words, the whitette remained amused- until he realized he'd actually struck a nerve. So talking about this 'Tate' guy bothered him...? The sudden, vicious kick, though not completely expected, was combated by Jasper ducking down and then using his umbrella to block the male from actually hitting him- though it seemed like it was just normal plastic in between the frame, the actual frame was actually fairly strong, and enough to keep him from getting kicked in the face. When he heard the words from Dianhua though he laughed again, grinning as he retaliated by shoving his umbrella forward at the other and using the time the purplette was hopefully distracted to grab one of his guns and fire off two shots at the male's chest, before he backed up to get some distance between them. "Oh Dianhua, you always make me proud- I just know I can't trust anyone as much as I trust you-" he mocked, his cybernetics taking action to make his voice sound suspiciously like Tate's- because why not go all out while trying to fuck with this guy?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:44 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo squeezed the handle of her revolver a little tighter, as if trying to give herself an extra spurt of support and comfort. The way Cassius worked his blade was an eye-opener, especially given his speed-- she knew personally that she was no where near as quick, and if she wasn`t careful-- she wouldn`t be so lucky next time. The fact that the steel of his sword had been able to knock away revolver rounds was a tell tale sign of it`s quality- perhaps trying to pry it away from him would help...
His comment earned but a scoff and a skin-piercing glare from Jo`s end, "Yeah, real funny, kid- how about you come back and talk more shit when you`re finally able to grow some chest hair, pretty boy--?! Man, I can`t wait to rearrange that mug of your`s...!" She snapped right back, trigger finger itching- her eye trained onto the muscle of his sword arm as it whipped back at her diagonally. Like a machine, her arm moved up to block the blow with her revolver-- the reinforced steel of Paladin technology keeping it from caving instantly under the blade`s force. She pushed back against her opponent, beginning to grin-- then swept a kick down at his knees, aiming to cut off his center balance.
But then Tate`s voice penetrated her focus-- and Jo could almost physically feel any and all organized, militaristic battle plans she had been devising burst up into flames and bash against her skull. His words were a sheet of ice down her neck, making her shiver involuntarily-- and her sight flickered over his direction, teeth grit. She thought it wise to shout back a response- but her throat dried further, and all that came out was an odd, quiet choking sound. She swallowed the node in her throat, then tried again-- but lacking any sort of wittiness she may have had a chance at coining before. The throbbing sensation in her temples wouldn`t allow for that. "Fuck off-- I`d rip you a new one with one hand tied behind my back...! You don`t have shit on me, you skinny prick--!" Jo cut herself off, and it wasn`t clear why- but her right eye twitched in apparent discomfort, and she quickly continued,
"Don`t you have anything better to do, ya fuckin` freak--?!"
Her free hand flew up then to tap against her ear piece, activating the communication device- which she quickly murmured into. "Zombie, cover my six-- to the right-- my right six--"   

Jo`s theme - Special Op

Last edited by Emu Queen on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Tate36_zps97c866ff

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Ooh, one hand, huh? Impressive~!" Tate jeered back at Jo, grinning at her and clapping for her for a moment before listening to her second comment. "Hm...no, not really. All of your footmen are a disgrace. As much as I'd love to just slaughter them all on the spot, I had enough of that earlier over in Highend. Stronger prey is always more fun, you know? Like the ones who think that they can rip you a new one with one hand tied behind their back. Those are always the most fun to kill--the loudmouths. Have you ever heard someone trying to shout at you while they're choking on their own blood--? It's hilarious!" He smirked at Jo, straightening up his posture a bit as he stopped leaning against the wall, moving a bit closer to the battle as he let a few snakes materialize onto his arms. "Sorry to butt in Cassius, but I'm bored. I'll be nice, though, and still let you get the kill--but let me have my fun, okay?" And with that--Tate tossed one of his snakes in Jo's direction, aiming to get it to just flop right down around her shoulders. The snakes weren't actually going to try to bite her--yet. For now, he was just trying to freak her out a bit--he threw a few more snakes for good measure, too. "So, how about it, Blue? You think that these are poisonous~?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - The Big Gundown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
[size=10]

Elisa finished reloading quickly as Rommel came barreling towards her. She brought the gun up in time to defend against the continued sword slashes. Luckily the gun was sturdy enough to still be of use, but she'd already had to destroy one of her toys fighting this bastard.  And it pretty much went without saying that she didn't freaking like having one of her newest toys used against her. She glared at Rommel as he grappled her, catching herself before she fully smashed onto the ground. It saved her from a head injury but it sure as hell didn't do much for her arm. Using her pounding adrenaline, she moved as he prepared to attack again,gaining some distance and pulling out  what looked remarkably like one of the guns paladins officers had used back at the mansion,seemingly out of nowhere. She smirked at him as she opened fire, at this point too pissed to let the pain hold her back from doing as much damage to Rommel as fucking possible.

[/font]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:39 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Zombie11

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan was scanning the battlefield, he had a few cameras set up as well. He had pretty much set up an entire work place filled with video feeds, radio messages, and bullet cartridges. Upon hearing Jo over the communicator, Zombie immediately began to place in a fresh new cartridge in his rifle "Got it." he replied to Jo, quick and clean. This jerk was obnoxious, Zombie was perfectly content trying to shoot his ass. Nathan fired quick, consecutive shots at Tate's snakes, hoping to god that you could shoot those things "Alright chump... lets see that smirk wiped off your face once I do this-" Nathan then took another shot, which began to ricochet wildly across the battlefield, before heading straight towards Tate's buttox.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:26 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Tumblr_m6gf6mw2991qa3t7wo1_500
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The Black Knight watched the half bandaged man with a vigilant gaze his swings failed and a heavy chunk of the end of his sword was cleaved off by Wei's blade. As Wei jumped and tried to strike at the folds in his armor The Knight took only two steps back then threw his broken sword up high into the air and used both hands as he spun his spear around striking the shorter man's blade on the side fending off the jabs but two slashes made their way through, a single across the an elbow of each arm, cutting through the chain mail underneath like flimsy rope and drawing a dealed amount of blood.
Wei's sword most certainly had power but it's range was shorter than the spear and the Knight had trained fighting in this armor for many years before being imprisoned in No Man's Land, defending it's weak points was one of the most vital parts of that training... His skills and teachings in combat were one of the only memories left in his mind, they rolled over and over in his head like the programming of a machine designed to only to fight... only to kill... As his adrenaline rose the armor began to emit red light and black smoke multiplying the force of his pistons exponentially
as Wei hesitated waiting for Zombie's aid, The Black Knight quickly caught his now half sword as it came down from the air. Then crouched charging up a lot of pressure in his legs while he fired off his right and left arm pistons in one motion throwing the sword sideways at him with such immense force and such great speed it looked and sounded like a black helicopter blade flying towards Wei's upper legs and throwing the speed just as fast and powerful straight towards the man's clavicle like a 5 and a half foot long round from an enormous cannon. He kept his ever vigilant watch on Wei and spat at the puny man's words
Strong men use weapons, with blades to cut down weak men... You are the Weak Man. I Am the Weapon. These, are My Blades!

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:12 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 15_zps474b482c

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius just kept smirking at Jo, though when she spoke up- he snorted. "Chest hair? Please- like I would want chest hair!! Hair in places other than the head is so unattractive... And thanks so much for the compliment- not that your tastes are anything to take into account," he snapped back, rolling his eyes- though those same eyes lit up when Jo managed to block his blow with her gun. "Impressive-! If only you didn't have your little gun saving you--!" he quipped, more than ready to try pushing back- but the sweeping kick for his knees was a distraction. He clucked his tongue as he leapt up and back, landing in a crouch for a second with one hand touching the ground for balance before he straightened, smirking as he examined the woman. She was a decent opponent, at least- not as pathetic as half those in this miserable prison. When Tate stepped in though, he pouted, shooting a frown at his leader. "C'mon you damn cat, can't you go fuck with your own prey--?!" he grumbled, glaring momentarily before heaving a sigh and moving to take advantage of Jo's probable distraction to dart forward again, sending a series of slashes from her chest, to her hips, to her knees, before he drew back again, working to keep out of her reach but still close enough he could easily attack. If nothing else, he hoped to wear her down.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel roared at Elisa, and slide on the ground to avoid the Paladin gun shot, coming up from below to stab the sword right through the gun.
"Nathan...shoot...bitch..." he mumbled into a communicator. "For...distraction..." he went in from the side and sliced at her with his claw.

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down freaking easily!
Elisa smirked, not letting Rommels roar intimidate her in the slightest. She'd seen alot. Scarier than this bastard. Hell Tate was scarier than this guy. As she noticed the glint of the swords blade, Elisa changed positions, her weapon avoiding the blow, though she felt the blade very nearly cut her already injured arm.
Nice try, cock sucker, but not good enough.
Elisa felt her arenaline pumping as she moved to dodge Rommel as he attacked from the side, taking a minor scratch to fire at him from a closer range.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:34 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 4deddad0-6b5c-4052-964d-dc8dbf66656c_zpsa547dad2

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The more Cassius said, the more Jo was willing to bet she had him figured out some-- and this guy was gross.
"Wasn`t a compliment..." Too mentally exhausted to give him a real rebuttal, that was her drone of a reply- her gaze stuck to the material of his blade as he leaped back to avoid her kick, earning a quiet 'tch' from her end. "And if only you weren`t hiding behind your sword like a little bitch--!" She`d been about to lunge forward to make a move for his sword arm- when Tate yet again reentered himself into the conversation. She spared him a glare, forcing herself to keep her thoughts and sight on Cassius, less she become swiss cheese.
Wait-- swiss cheese would be if he had a gun-- right--
The more Tate went on, the more Jo began to feel a rather eerie prickling feeling crawl along her skin- from her shoulder blades down to her wrists, from her hip bones down to her ankles. The sensation was faint, yes-- but still noticeable to the point where it served as a worthy distraction. "Shut--up...!" The context of the Cat`s words were beginning to phase her-- she knew she`d heard this sort of thing before, from people she had found yards more imposing than Tate-- which, mind you, was really saying something. Yet, she couldn`t help but feel a stain of dread in her stomach at the thought of sticking around much longer- this territory was most definitely not worth getting herself or anyone else killed over. It was practically useless for anything aside from building and bragging rights... Even with that in mind, she stayed put- making a point of not giving Tate a full verbal response.
She`d been awaiting Cassius` next move, hoping he`d end up closer to her in hopes of maybe prying his weapon away- but right before he did get to attack, Tate was saying something else-- something that alerted Jo enough to warrant her looking at him over her shoulder, eye wide in shock. Suddenly there were psychic snakes flying at her- loud, panicked alarms went off in her head as she yelped-- almost shrieked, but managed to stop herself by firmly pressing her teeth into her bottom lip. As an automatic reaction, she sprang back, movements visibly hurried- immensely grateful for the bullets that suddenly whizzed to her rescue, shooting at the psychic entities before they could get too close. She glared ruefully back up at Tate, the color entirely drained from her face- and as estimated, that mini heart attack had served as more than a decent enough distraction from her scuffle with Cassius. When his blade scraped by her chest a first time, she realized he had been attacking-- and she quickly began moving to dodge, his attacks forcing her back as they continued. She brought up her revolver at several times to counter his blows, beginning to fear for the firearm`s condition-- when the small series of strikes from her opponent stopped, she initially thought she had managed to get away free for the most part... until she got a look at the ground between them, recognizing splashes of brightly colored blood that was most certainly her own. "...Your shittin` me..." She breathed, huffing some- the pain hadn`t registered yet... and while it wasn`t anything too horrible- but the fact that he had managed to get a single hit in was a hard strike to her morale. From the bit of distance she`d gained, she used that moment of cease to reload, then flung her arm right back up and fired off several shots at her opponent- he could block all he`d like, but he`d have to get closer at some point...!  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate was a bit unamused with Jo's reaction--as well as Cassius' reaction. He was about to reply to Cassius, in fact--when suddenly, he saw the snakes that he'd tossed at Jo shot from the air, and he heard the tell-tale dings of a bullet ricocheting around the battlefield. His eyes flicked back and forth as he did his best to keep track of its path--which was near impossible due to how fast it was moving. Still, he had the common sense to move a bit--and that resulted in the bullet tearing its way through the outside of his upper thigh instead of hitting him right in the behind. He hissed at the pain, his eyes narrowing as he called out into the area.
"Why don't you come out of hiding, little marksman?! Weren't you upset before when I shredded your girlfriend?! Grow a pair and get out where I can see you!"
At this moment, he formed a few snakes, which coiled down around his legs, then slithered out into the battlefield in different directions, searching around to try to find Nathan's position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

And another bullet went right through him...he didn't care. He sliced at her arm and pounced on the woman, smuring his nub on her and then getting off. His blood was burning to anyone but himself, so that was gonna be painful as shit. He started to pant, since he was losing blood kind of quickly, and a lack of an arm kind of sucked a lot of dick.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan reloaded his rifle quickly, luckily for him, he had PLENTY of ammo. Upon hearing Rommel's request for backup, Nathan got back on his communicator "Roger Rommel. I've got her sweet ass..." Nathan waited for his spotters to communicate to him on the battlefield through a chain of flashes, signaling his target's location to him. Once Elisa's location was sent to him, he fired a single shot, said shot ricocheted off the side of the building in front of him, before hitting a lamppost, ricocheting off a broken sign, going straight over Rommel's head and zooming towards Elisa's head. There, distraction for Rommel. With that done, Nathan focused his attention back on Tate "You son of a bitch... like I'd show myself to you... it'll be much more fun if you die irritated and strangely aroused by how annoying I am..." he muttered before firing four different bullets, each ricocheting off different sides of the battlefield in different paths, but all heading towards Tate "No way you can stop this many bullets... no way in hell tight ass..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:16 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate frowned in irritation when Nathan didn't show himself--and as he heard four more gunshots, rather than just trying to dodge this time, he summoned up one very large, very thick snake--which coiled itself up around Tate's body to shield it, the bullets sinking themselves into the snake's body--making the serpent quiver for a moment before bursting into scores of smaller snakes that all proceeded to slither off around the battlefield. The bullets fell to the ground as the serpent disappeared, and Tate stomped down onto one of the bullets, grinding it into the ground with his foot in frustration. He was not good for ranged battle. So, he figured that he had to do something to get closer to whoever was shooting at him. He wasn't quite able to tell--but he moved off in the direction that he thought he'd heard the gunshots coming from, darting from cover to cover, using the rubble around the area to his advantage, making sure to keep at least three snakes traversing around the battlefield to hopefully catch sight of the assailant somewhere.
"What a pain in the ass..." he grumbled to himself as he moved, keeping a hand over his wound to keep it from bleeding too much and kind of wishing now that he'd stuck to killing footmen instead. Killing weaklings beat killing no one at all by a longshot.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 am

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei stared at Brandr, something about this man annoyed him. Maybe it was that he could have seen himself like this creature. A weapon. A weapon to be used by a master who could care less about the being, but rather the potential of the being as a weapon.
It annoyed him. Infuriated him.

It mocked him in a sense

The mummy man grimaced slightly as he was caught off guard for a moment by the man's advance. As the sword piece came flying at him Wei dashed to the side, clipping him a bit. With blood trail flowing Wei began to stay on his dash around it seems that the man was trying to use distance. Wei took note of the man's power and placement of his attacks. Elimination of movement? Strange. It seems like that would be a waste of time. The dual attack. Sword and spear....Mid and Long range melee.
Wei began to size up his armor clad foe, noticing his hits have landed straight through to the man. A snarling smirk came about on Wei's face. Such a strange maw of teeth and glee.
The emotion felt strange. It felt invigorating.
As the spear rushed towards the bandage wrapped swordsman. Instinct took over.

The gunshot rang out again, with his blade flying out of it's sheathe at break neck speeds. Iaido. The art of drawing one's sword from the sheathe to immediate attack--Something ingrained in Wei's mind. With this deeply ingrained memory telling him to draw his sword Wei violently matched the spear on it's way toward him. Flames of vibrant colors of blue, red and orange followed Wei's strike. The Blade's edge began to violently crash against the tip of the spear.

Sparks flew from impact. Like machinery cleaving through sheet metal the weapons screeched and hollered. Wei's blade began to tear asunder Brandr's spear.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:12 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan received reports from his ever dwindling spotters, the target had not been killed. Nathen let out a "Tch..." before pulling out his ammo cartridge. This occasion required something a bit bigger. Zombie pulled some ammo from a box he had to his side "Incendiary ammo... I don't know how you're stopping my bullets... but whatever you're using is going to be set on fire now..." Nathan readied his rifle, waiting for a report from his spotters. Position confirmed, Nathan aimed his rifle down upon a single metal pole, he took the shot, and from a single ricochet the bullet was sent flying towards Tate's face "I don't know what this guy is doing but I'm not letting him get close enough to find out..." Nathan quickly changed his ammo back to the ordinary bullets he used "Either this guy is lucky as hell or I'm in some serious trouble..." Zombie got on his communicator "H-hey guys... this guy is looking for me... I'm having a bit of trouble... gonna need to cut off the support for now. Sorry..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:53 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

I've lasted this long in this shithole. I'm in this for the long haul and I can promise you this. I don't go down freaking easily!
Elisa focused on dodging Rommel as he sliced at her arm. She felt another minor scratch open on her arm, but she avoided most of his attacks. At this point, her adrenaline was so fucking spiked even if she lost an arm she could probably still keep going. As Rommel pounced on her she quickly focused her strength into her legs and kicked him away, feeling some of his blood on the leg she'd kicked him with. Shit, that hurt. What the fuck was this guy on? It was a good thing none of that had landed on her arms or she would have been fucked. The she noticed Zombies bullet heading straight for her. Elisa moved out of the way as quickly as possible.
Calling in help already, cock sucker?
Elisa smirked as she heard him panting, gaining some distance before opening fire again, ignoring the pain in her blood burnt leg as she moved. Yeah, this bastard was going to pay for that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Yeah, as soon as the bullet was fire Rommel sprung into action. He slide and sliced where the blood was burning, going right through her legs and then rolled up. He stood there, very stoic until he roared at her in anger. Rommel focused on Elisa, his eyes dialated on her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:28 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.

Elisa noticed Rommel moving after she'd dodged the bullet. She moved her leg to avoid his blows, feeling herself nealry get cut several times, firing at him before he rolled himself up.
Oh no you don't, fucker!
Elisa glared at him, her only reaction to his roar being her adrenaline spiking. Oh that felt good! She smiled dangerously at Rommel, pulling out another one of Paladins guns and firing at him before hed even finised roaring.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 am

West City // Conquer Town Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 15_zps474b482c

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
“Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!”

Cassius rolled his eyes as Jo told him it hadn't been a compliment, snorting with amusement when she called him a little bitch. He really didn't care what she had to say- but he was quiet as he let Tate do his thing, amused by Jo's reaction to the snakes. Priceless. He smirked when his attack actually succeeded in drawing blood, chuckling darkly. "Beautiful," he purred, humming a bit as he stalked closer- trying to plan how he wanted to attack her. He obviously had the upper hand here- this woman was no match for his grace! When she suddenly lifted her gun and fired at him though, he merely sidestepped, expecting all the bullets to miss him- only for one to bury itself in his arm. He let out a hiss of pain, investigating the wound for a moment before looking up at Jo, a glare in his eyes. "Fucking bitch," he snarled, before suddenly he leapt forward, sending a quick slash towards Jo's throat.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate was putting more of his attention into remotely controlling the snakes that were looking for Zombie--so when he heard the next gunshot, he acted on pure impulse, wrapping himself up in another large serpent--which, upon impact of the bullets, much to his shock, burst up into flames.
"Incendiaries--?!" he shouted angrily, getting the snake away from himself as fast as he could--although he did suffer a few burns from the flames that had scorched across the serpent's body. Eyes flashing with frustration, Tate summoned up four more snakes, sending them off through the rubble to search for Zombie to accompany the previous three that he'd sent before. "You can't hide forever! Trust me, when I find you, you're gonna wish you were never even born!"
He continued moving through the rubble, going faster now, moving with just a very slight limp due to the small gash across his upper leg, already listing out in his mind plenty of painful processes he would be glad to put this sniper through once he found him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next