Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:23 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan raised an eyebrow as she watched Hazel straight up drink the nano cybernetics. Well the others certainly hadn't done that. He chuckled a little at the girl began moving faster and faster. Well that fit. He'd almost expected something a bit more surprising. He turned back to Gonzo, still amused by Hazel's antics. 
I hope you're right, man. I know I don't get as much action as you guys but with all of the factions at each others throats. I wouldn't be surprised if they started targeting people they perceive as the weaker.
Aidan sighed heavily, trying and only marginally succeeding to hide the slight tone of annoyance.
Yeah, I get it. We should wait. We don't want to get over powered by the groups already established here. Sweetums should be easy to convince. The only problem you might have is his new boss. The guy is kind of a pain in the ass. The guy might try and get you to leave before you can talk to Sweetums. 
He looked between Gonzo and the pink streak that was Hazel. He cocked his head as Hazel appeared with stuff she hadn't had before. He noticed she was shaking out of the corner of his eye.
Where did you find that stuff, Camilla? You should be careful, kid. You could catch your death out there.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

Wei hide with his the red head leader--albeit temporary, his face look in confusion at the sight. What were the shambling creatures? Wei was disgusted by their rotten form--but their faces looked no different from his own. Such would burned flesh do to a man, but to Wei it meant a little more on his psyche. And he hated it. He hated them. He hated their existence. He soon realize even further that lives were taken to make these creatures...A pyre was lit in his eyes.
Wei dashed beyond the sight of Hazel, he jumped on to the rafters. His body felt good this adrenaline felt as it was his home. Wei tried to communicate with Scia. He wanted to end these beasts and the group that brought that to existence--despite his arrogance telling him to fight and hunt down Gonzo....but He looked towards a scolded Scia with a reluctantly obedient gaze.

Awaiting his orders once more.....  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:09 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Your mom wants to know where you got your... Um... Uh... I got it from the rooms." Hazel said as she took out her bag of candy and began to munch it. Her body was converting said candy into energy and Hazel began to look better. No more shaking. "Hey... I'm not getting a stomach ache... Is my power eating candy?" Hazel asked herself as she got up. "Maybe... I can shoot candy out of my hands..." Hazel said as she went to look to aim at someone and that happened to be Aiden. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehe..." she said as her arm started to glow pink.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:41 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Masaru229_zpsfa3c42ee

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru seemed a bit surprised at Scia's use of Japanese, his eyebrows rising for a moment before he whispered to her, "Alright...well, listen...I recognize that little girl that's in there with the others...Simon told me about her...apparently she was in Highend earlier. If she's actually working with the Muppets, then she might have already told them some information about the layout of Highend itself that we'd rather them not know...Either way, you know more about these people than I do. If we're just going to capture one, then who do you suggest that we target? As long as I'm here, I'll give you a hand."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 R__dorothy_wayneright_by_tokotah_alley
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

She looked back into the window... Speaking to Masaru and Wei... Alright!... She must be new in that case she can't tell them much... Rowlf is what is known as a producer, he's known for handling all of their Fraud and Income, he's also the least dangerous as far as I know... He's our target... Wei we need guerrilla tactics, can you kill as many of those things as possible... She pointed to the zombies and looked at them disgusted... You may have to engage Gonzo and the Girl but they're not our targets as of now... No need to send you on a suicide mission... Mr. Hatori I was going to go through the back and capture Rowlf but now that you're here it'll be a much easier... You're more experienced so you should capture him while I distract the Muppets for Wei, Here Masaru let's sneak in and I'll attack from behind... Wei go in when you're ready, and good luck... This was going to be pretty simple so long as their weren't any surprises waiting... She thought she was beginning to understand Wei a little... She didn't dislike him, he was actually very professional and committed if somewhat impatient... Scia threw another knife and wire up to the second floor and climbed up... She signaled Masaru to follow her.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:18 pm

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

As Wei hung on the orders of his temporary leader he felt a rush--not hate anymore it was something so otherworldly and warm than that cold brisk emotion. It wasn't emotional at all. This feeling felt good too, it actually felt really good, he rode on every breath he took--awaiting each exhale with want. Soon the pyre that was one lit in his traveled to a violently beating heart...were his chest began to feel warm as one would feel as if they took a swig of brandy or vodka. So warm, so welcoming. His hand spasmodically clenched his secure blade, a slight strained sound came form it's hilt as if crying up a pressurized heat.
"Understood." He Whispered with almost a sound of anticipation, he did return a stare back at Scia but the hotblooded feeling he got was taken away from the prospect of being in action--removing himself from the static.
His eyes began to look upon Hazel with almost a predatory instinct, he wasn't going to attack her--No the larger threat seem to be the fodder. The numbers of undead. Soon memories and thoughts of his reluctence to kill faded. The visage he once saw in ill-placed memories were now understood but still disdained.
'The shaking is gone....I want to do it....I really want to do it-I REALLY WANNA DO THIS' the voice of memories before his own time echoed with him, something about this was just so warming and filled with hearth.

In a madman's rush he slowly studied the building's design, selectively choosing his plan of attack. He came to a devious conclusion---the environment will be the weapon, that he would try and trap Gonzo in--and would stop his further actions with much wild abandonment.
He peered at the massive horde. The longer he focused about finishing his work--the more his mind cleared as if it was in his genetics to gain a thrill from carrying out orders. Wei believed it was something that it was his resolve for freedom.
"Scia, I'm going in now...."

The shadow like man ran across the rafters, his footsteps seemed to fade in an out of hearing. Wei was planning a great feat of his own, his attention was drawn to the room's ceiling...The warm feeling returned as he placed his simmering hand neatly on the ceiling. 'Here....' He planned as his hand turned bright red and his body began to show a distorted Wei.

Soon a plume of those welcoming emotions were now physical agony, they crawled on the wall. An spectacular inferno to tantalize even the most pyromaniacs. The ceiling burned with Wei's agony and pleasure--soon the structure's second floor was now greeting the residents bellow. Almost like brimstone bombs the furniture from the upper floor rained down in a fiery blaze, they were made companions of the structure's own dry wall descending upon the shambling monsters. Debris covered the entrance, halting any form of easy escape...

'It's hurts.....It hurts....' were all of Wei's thought as he could only grit his teeth a bare the immense pain that spewed forth from his body, rushing through his veins  at that time as his eye teared and winced in pain

'It Burns....'

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 981061-beckcover
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo smiled at Camilla... She'd be a good asset to their cause... He hoped she liked blowing things up... She must like blowing things up what was he thinking of course kids liked blowing things up, he most certainly did... Gonzo turned and saw some bandaged dude enter the building... Wait was that Kermit???... No way the frog croaked his last croak 5 years ago... Hey maybe he could recruit him... Then the weird mummy guy started shimmering and he burned through the ceiling above his head causing a bed and some other furniture to block the main entrance... Gonzo was fuming... His face contorted into an Maniacal grin and steam seemed to almost come out of his nose... He gave Wei a look of utter death... Hehe... So You think you can fuck with MY HOTEL... Huh?... Gonzo Snapped his fingers... The Zombies all looked up from their moaning and being oh so charming and looked at Gonzo... EAT HIM!... The mob of zombies stood up and ran towards Wei some stumbling over each other running at normal human speed... They were just as strong as in life but had an insatiable appetite when told to feed, when told not to they didn't even need food but right now they were cannibals that hadn't eaten in days... Gonzo watched with an anticipating smile.

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Ftl165_horde
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru nodded to Scia, then skillfully scaled up her wire, entering the building with surprising speed through the window along with the redhead. He had begun making his way through the second floor, when he saw large chunks of the floor itself exuding an air-distorting heat, before in a blast of flame and cinder, parts of the floor began falling into the story below. With the practiced skill that his years as an assassin had lended him, he dodged about the floor, moving around the caved in parts of the floor, looking down through the holes, up until he spotted the redheaded man that Scia had pointed out below.
"I'm going down," he told Scia, before he leapt into the hole that was nearest to Rowlf, landing to the floor in a tight roll to break the impact, quickly righting himself and immediately moving forward a few paces, keeping low to detract from any attention he might garner--before pulling out a handgun and pointing it at Rowlf, prodding the redhead in the back with it before speaking to Rowlf in a low voice, "Don't move."
He glanced around Rowlf, observing the zombies going after Wei--he figured that he would give the man a hand, if need be, once the redheaded man had been secured as a prisoner. For now, he was simply thankful that Wei was making such a good diversion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Hazel

"OH NO! MISTER GONZO! Who is that guy?" Hazel asked as shit started happening. The entrance was now blocked, and Hazel was running everywhere with pink streams following behind her. She then stopped when she saw that her friend was gone. "AH! Aiden! He's gone! I'll find him!" Hazel declared as she got rid of her coat and was in her normal clothes. She ran past Masaru in her search for Aiden. "Hi Aiden... Wait..." she said as she trotted back to the man and stared at him. "... You found Aiden! Can I have him back please?" Hazel said behind Masaru. "Unless... Hmmmmmmmm.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Hazel puffed up her cheeks. "I know you from somewhere... Are you part of the muffin house?" Hazel asked convinced that she knew this guy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:39 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 R__dorothy_wayneright_by_tokotah_alley
Scia Scripture
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia saw Masaru jump down taking Rowlf... She waited to back up Wei or Masaru should either need her... Then Hazel came up behind Rowlf and Masaru... Scia darted behind Hazel wrapping one of her wrists with a loop of razor wire and pointing a knife at her underarm... Don't do anything hasty girl... She nodded her head to the back exit of the hotel for Masaru to take Rowlf through.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:13 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan nodded. Yeah, he should of guessed that. He had heard a faction had been based here before so it made sense there would still be supplies here, especially with the number of vagabonds this place seemed to attract. He watched Camilla as she ate. Yeah, how her cybernetics turned out wasn't surprising at all. Her reliance on candy was still weird to him. Maybe it was the result of her messed up childhood. He shrugged, not reacting that strongly to Hazel's plan of attacking him with candy. 
Maybe. I've seen those cybernetics do weirder before.
Aiden looked up in alarm as the entrance to the hotel was suddenly blocked off. As he avoided pieces of debris, Aiden looked over at Gonzo not liking the look on his face. Hazel had super speed. She would be able to get out of this easily. He'd been about to say something when suddenly he heard a voice behind him. He glared, mentally cursing the little pipsqueak as he felt a gun prod into his back. He winced as he heard Hazel approach. Dammit, the only weapons she had on her was her candy. She couldn't go up against an assassin at the moment. This feeling worsened when a red headed woman came over and pointed what looked like razor wire and a knife at the girl
Don't you dare fucking touch her, you bitch. She's got nothing to do with any of you. 
He caught what Scia was trying to do, but right now he was more angry that she was pointing a knife at a kid like Hazel. Aiden was glad he had his weapons on him as he tried to think of a way out of this. He couldn't do much with Hazel being held in the position she was. He tried signaling her to move with his eyes as quietly as possible.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"Hmmm... I have the feeling... That... Your not good people." Hazel said with a nod as she was threatened by Scia. She didn't move... For now because sharp thing at her vital area. "Okay... Question. Since we're gonna be here a while? What do you think is better? Blue... Or Red?" Hazel asked as she took two gumballs from her candy gun. A red and blue gumball. "Personally I like the red ones. But you pick. Which one?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

A large thump could be heard from above, managing to be even louder than the erratic ruckus about the hotel, the thump seemed to get louder, and louder. Then, a very familiar voice was heard "JUAN HATES GREEN!" well, a voice familiar to The Family at least. It got louder, and louder, until suddenly Juan crashed down from the ceiling like a torpedo, further damaging the building. Wooden planks flew around the room as Juan the Landshark impacted into the floor right in the middle of the zombies "JEEEEEAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!" he howled before smashing his fists against the undead, grabbing two of them by their crushed heads and flailing them around as weapons against the zombies around him "TINY! TINY! BABY OTTERS! EAT ALL OF THE LUNCHES FOR A TWO-FISTED COCKATIEL BEAT DOWN!" it yelled, foaming obtrusively from the mouth.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:05 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________Theme_________________________________

Wei's strange ability had set the rafters he stood upon alight, losing footing he slammed down on the edge of the zombie horde nearing Juan. A large plume of fire welcomed him back to solid ground...  Wei for an instance gazed at the Sharkman, unsettled with the look of this creature--but that was forgotten. A fire burned. It hurt. It screamed at him with rage. He hung on every cusp of oxygen for it to be burned away by in his burning lungs.

His face was slowly appearing out from the bandages, his monstrous scarred form was now covered in the tatters of now such flimsy wraps.
Agony.
It was the best way to describe his body's condition--but not broken, in fact, it was being pushed forward. The will to fight was non-existent, it was only his purpose...To fight. He looked at the oncoming forces of the horde.

His pain only allowed him to make guttural cries of agony and rage. Such activity to the outside world seemed as if Wei had lost his control and literal cool...His mind was still very active.
'GONZO' he screamed in his thoughts as more wails tried to utter the comprehensible to vicious snarling. Wei screams were followed by a slight of hand. A single shot was heard--but no gun was used rather a sheath

A black blade sliced across a horizontal path before Wei, when the blade's edge sliced through his undead enemies their bodies looked as if they were met by a laser precise cutter. Easy-work. A row of half headed corpses stood before him. Wei shouted another garbled cry towards the horde.
While his body was lit aflame he felt as if at home in this heat--his face ached the most physically but had the most experience.
Soon his flame began to flicker, Wei wanted no more. He could finish this with his sword--not his freakish forms. He clung on tightly to his strange black blade and sheath filled one less from the brim.

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Taka
Simon's Hawk
Caw

"CAW~!" a bird screeched, circling a nearby building. Scia and Masaru would know this to be Taka, Simon's hawk. He landed on a flagpole and was watching what was going on. He started to circle the building and then flew through the window, swooping to Aiden and scratching at him with his talons. After that, he flew up and toward the ceiling.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:04 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru ignored what both Rowlf and Hazel said, instead locking eyes with Scia, though making sure to take out his katana with his other hand, wrapping that arm around to Aiden's front to make sure that the man couldn't escape, and pointing the blade upwards so that its tip just barely brushed at Aiden's throat, while keeping the gun at the redhead's back steady.
"Scia--the exit's been blocked, and the building's going to come down any second now. We've got our prisoner--do you see anywhere we can exit from?" he asked Scia calmly, wanting to finish up this mission as quickly and cleanly as possible. Quick and clean--that was how The Family operated.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 981061-beckcover
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
GONZO BATTLE THEME

The Zombies scraped and clawed and bit at Wei but were too slow for his blade and fire... Several of the zombies fell as Wei chopped at their heads but those who were attacked elsewhere didn't stop on their assault grabbing at Wei biting and scratching at his arms and torso... Gonzo watched Wei fending them off with a fairly pissed off smirk... This guy was alright but he still wasn't that good... The Juan came in through the roof bashing more of the Undead before their they could continue... The zombies seemed to focus in more on the giant shark thing instead... He looked up at the ceiling, this place had 5 minutes tops but he didn't care, Fire and furniture couldn't do anything to him... It looked like Gonzo would get to have some fun... A dark smile crept onto his face... Gonzo darted around the zombies and ducked behind a few of them... Then from behind the group of undead Gonzo pulls out a set of steel bladed knuckle guards from his pockets and with them throws a flurry of 3 punches at Wei's Back... Gonzo was soooooo ready for this, he hadn't been in a good match up in years.

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Ftl165_horde
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:49 am

Scia Scripture

Scia glared at Rowlf's comment... then looked over to Juan, Wei, Gonzo and the zombies then ignored the struggle... She wedge the knife she had tied Hazel's wrist into a wooden beam then slapped the gumballs out of Hazel's hand... She spoke to Hazel in her normal Robotic tone... Candy is for Children... She pointed to the back exit signalling Masaru... We have the dog, let's go... She lead out of the Crumbling Hotel.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"OUCH!" Hazel cried when her hands were slapped, causing the gumballs to drop down to the ground. The moment they fell the ground they exploded. One with fire and the other with ice. "I guess you wanted both." Hazel said as they exploded near their feet causing Hazel to bump into the wooden beam. "Welp... Time to get out!" Hazel said as she began moving her hands, and popped right out.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:27 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________Theme_________________________________

As Wei's slashed and severed the rotten horde his blade became was stained with coagulated red splashes. His eyes only saw the vibrant hues of malice. It was warming. His body still had it's deadly strong heat coming forth from his skin. As Gonzo's jabs connected to his shadowy back to much of his surprise, Wei had stumbled forward and gasped in pain.....This pain was different from the fire---more blunt and less critical thinking.....but now more rage surged through\ Wei in response. A raspy snarling growl came forth from Wei. His back hunched over toward his target...As if try to show his harsh displeasure with the man..

"Is that your specialized nanomachines at work? Are the hits really that dull?"

"Am I not worthy to be killed by a disgusting criminal, Is that why your fist are lacking in power? Is this what an augmented human is capable of?"
His voice seemed scathing but laced with a stinging hiss of disappointment at the turn of events...Gonzo's file seemed a bit more--capable than once thought, but now the expectations have been lost. "I know too much about you. The things you did to the free people and to other criminals, the things you destroyed--and how you manipulated that inferior body of yours to create that....weak substitution for your lack of strength, was some inclination to gain that edge in this world?....To enjoy your work. I wonder if he would even mind if I laid you to rest." His bandages slowly steamed as the flames around him died out. The man slowly stumbled forward with hand on sword, his body recoiling from the hit--it seemed as if he was gauging the jabs over the harrow cries of the undead. Soon his blade began to hum as he slowly and strangely elegantly slide the cruor soaked blade back into the gun-like sheathe, the sanguine fluid being swallowed by the abyss of sheaths maw....and audible click could have been heard. Wei took a single stance--hand on hilt with face and chest leaned forward.

His breathe became no longer seized in fact it seem small little gusts rung out of his torched lungs.
'This moment....It's scary....So very very....scary...And yet why do I feel so.....So free'

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Once Scia motioned which direction to go in, Masaru roughly shoved Aiden towards the back entrance, making sure to keep the gun and blade in place so that the redhead wouldn't try to escape. Luckily, he did this in time to avoid Hazel's little exploding candies--and he spared no time in exiting the building along with Aiden.
"Watch yourself on the way out," Masaru called to Scia as he left. "I'm not sure how you'll get your mummy man out of here, but Juan will leave if you have enough baby otters--good luck."

*Exit Masaru and Aiden*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan glared at Masaru as he placed his blade against Aiden's throat. He had weapons but he couldn't use them with Hazel in the situation she was. He cursed inwardly as the girl began talking about candy again. Though when he thought about after seeing her react to her candy before it wasn't surprising this candy was weird too. Of course Scia didn't fall for it, but it was a good try.
Aiden winced as he was suddenly attacked a hawk. He glared in the direction the bird had gone. How in the hell had someone snuck in the bird...who would even want to take care of a bird while they were in prison?
Before Aiden had time to think about this, Hazel finally decided to move as the hotel was falling apart. As Aiden was pushed out of the hotel, he thought  to himself how he might be able to get out of this when they were in a safer location. At the moment he was glad this wasn't his first time being kidnapped. He knew he would be handling the situation a lot worse if it had been.
EXIT AIDAN 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:51 am

Scia Scripture

Scia suddenly flew back as the explosive gumballs went off hitting the back wall... Half of her was covered in a thin layer of snowy ice the other was singed pretty harshly... her left hand looked like it had sun burn, it stung, she felt a stinging on her face too, she was sure it was in the same condition... She looked up and saw Hazel had gotten out without much injury... Ahuh... Damn you!... She watched Aiden and Masaru leave... Good at least they were out... Suddenly her eyes flickered on and off, she shook her head... No not this... The came on and stayed on... then she felt a shock and suddenly she had a searing headache... then she felt something trickle out of her eye... she touched her face... it was Blood!... How could that be possible? People didn't just bleed from their eyes especially when they didn't really have any... This couldn't be good... She needed to get to a doctor quickly... Preferably Muugica... She stood up wiping her face and brushing herself off... She looked over and saw Wei and Gonzo fighting... Wei Move Quickly this place is coming down now... At that more rubble seemed to fall into the room... it real was coming down... Scia needed to get out of here... She whistled to Taka and Juan and pulled out a bundle wrapped in paper and dangled it in front of her as she ran out the exit... Taka Head Back!... Oh JUUUAAAN! Looky Looky! A nice Plump Baby Otter, just for you come and get it!... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Taka
Simon's Hawk
Caw

Taka took off again and flew into the sky out the window. He stayed above Scia as they escaped. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:27 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 3 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan threw aside the zombies once they were too damaged to be used as weapons, instead choosing to grab a piece of the room as a large club against the horde of undead "JUAN! NO! LIKE! GREEN! MEAT!" he yelled, angrily swiping at the monsters. The fact that these things could not be eaten really upset the landshark. Especially since they seemed to be focusing on him, Juan would rather something edible be trying to kill him. He continued to mindlessly slaughter whatever was sort of close to him, only for Juan to hear a sharp whistle. The landshark immediately turned to the source of the noise to see Scia holding a sack of what Juan smelled was baby otters. Juan immediately let out a gasp before charging through the horde of undead using the same piece of wood as before to follow "JUAN HUNGERRRRR!" he let out as he managed to crash through a wall of the hotel, leaving.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next