Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 am

MochaLatte wrote:
Hazel Lincoln

GGG

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel felt herself getting picked up again, and looked at Brandr. "Brain! What are you do?" she asked before she looked at the ax. "Huh... Didn't see that before... Alright then." Hazel said before they left to the Blackmarket. "PEPPERMINT TIME!" she yelled as she sucked on some peppermints while they left.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:53 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring BrotherAnd Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan continued to watch the girl, now contemplating if he should confiscate her candy. Something funky had been in those gumballs and after what he'd seen happen to his father, Aidan was suspicious of anything that altered your behavior. Alcohol was one thing, but pills that made you forget your name or say not react to a seven foot fall was another. He nodded and let Brandr lead the way. Aidan pat Hazel on the back as Brandr held her up, smiling but still weary as to what was actually in her candy.
Yes, it is! But Brandr is right. You should be careful. That axe is nothing to sniff at. Let's go.  EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:34 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan sauntered into the Overlook Hotel and looked around. The girl form before had gone. it was a shame. She was kind of cute, a bit stupid but cute. The few people left dispersed quickly when he said that he had a gun and that he would pay them to never come back to the hotel again.
He smiled at Hazel, continuing their conversation from the diner,
I know you eat more than just gumballs, but what I mean is candy isn't meant to be the only thing a person eats. Though it is a really cool idea to use candy to blow people up. One of my old bosses would have loved that.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829

"Beep-boop-bap!" Hazel said the moment they came into the Hotel again. It was nice to be in the warm! Though outside was getting warmer! "Hmmm... Soon I will have to put on my other outfit..." Hazel said to herself. "Who is your boss?" Hazel asked as she observed her gun.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan laughed a bit at the noises Hazel was making. He was glad they were both warm. It was cold as balls out there. Hopefully the weather would get better soon but for now being outside still wasn't fun.
He looked around the hotel. This could make a nice base if his last group hadn't disbanded.
Well, um, my bosses died, so for now I don't really work for anyone. I kind of help run my families company, though there is a group of advisors who help make financial decisions. They tend to not like me butting into what they consider their business. But I do technically still run the company.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"I doubt it." Hazel said when Aiden claimed that his bosses were dead. She took off her coat for a little bit, wanting to be a little bit cool. "Believe me... I've noticed some things in this place... And that's that people don't stay dead for long. It's usually a pretend thing... ESPECIALLY with the big groups. People you thought were dead... COME BACK! It's crazy. I got stories for ya too that I have heard." Hazel said as she was interested in the company part. "Oh you do? What kind of company?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan whistled at Hazels statement about death. He'd known No Mans Land was weird but that was a bit much Though he had bribed several members of Paladin for information and from what they had told him having people come back from the dead was kind of a common occurrence here.
Huh, for some reason that actually doesn't seem to far fetched for this place. From what I've heard faction leaders have a really hard time staying dead. Though, I would like to hear those stories, Kid. I'm still new here after all.
He raised an eyebrow at Hazel. He hadn't thought she was dumb but he didn't really think she would be interested in business. Most kids her age weren't. He smiled at Hazel,
My families company works in manufacturing, predominantly in clothing, medicine, or really most anything that  town needs at the time. After everything went downhill for the world, what remained of London walled itself in and my company supplies its manufacturing needs.
Aidan smiled. He liked talking about business. His family had worked hard to get where they were and after they had been pretty much annihilated, people back home seemed to like forgetting how much they needed them. It was actually nice talking to someone who didn't already have an opinion on the matter formed.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Suddenly some Particular Music Came from the other side of the main entrance of the Hotel... It grew louder and louder and louder... It sounded as if there was an entire parade going on outside but the only thing that could be seen was an odd looking man approaching the Hotel in a yellow suit... It grew louder and louder still until the man reached the door and kicked it in... The music seemed to overwhelm the room blasting through the entire building as the man began to tap dance to the music as he entered... The music seemed to emanate from him like a massive aura... He danced for just a little while then noticed the other two in the room then he looked down at his wrist and twisted something on his watch... The music lowered its volume until it was completely mute... Gonzo walked over to Aiden and picked him up in a hug... Rowlfy Boy! Gosh did I miss you brotha!... He dropped Aiden down then continued speaking in a very eloquent and theatrical manner... Good thing them watch trackers still work eh?... He looked down at Hazel curiously... Gonzo didn't remember her... She wasn't one of theirs plus how did a kid get in the prison... He looked back up at Aiden... Hey Rowlf... Uhh Who's the kid?... She ain't yours is she?... Wait no it's only been five years she can't be yours... Who is she?...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:47 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan looked up as suddenly oddly familiar music began to fill the room, and continued to get louder. It was actually beginning to give Aidan a headache. He glared at the door in annoyance. Some people had no manners. He turned to Hazel and signaled her to plug her eyes as the music continued to bombard them. Christ, he hoped this jackass stopped soon. He winced as the door to the hotel was kicked in. He began pulling out a syringe of poison before catching sight of the person and just staring. He didn't even really notice when the music stopped playing. Aidan then suddenly found himself lifted into a hug. He quickly steadied himself as soon as he was placed on the ground, still in a state of disbelief. This couldn't be real. Shit like this didn't happen.
He responded to gonzo with a strange amount of clarity given he had no clue what was going on,
Hell no, she isn't my kid! Her name's Hazel. I met her when I was exploring the prison. Huh, I actually  think I forgot half of the things these watches do. More importantly though...WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?You died five years ago,man!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:10 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

"Trust me. I bet your old boss will walk through these doors one day." Hazel said as she crossed her arms and nodded in confidence. "Manufactoring?" Hazel said a little wrong, mostly because she never heard that word before. Then the music began to play. She looked to the door and tilted her head as the music grew louder and louder. Then a man in a yellow suit came in and started dancing! And Hazel... SHE HAD TO DO IT TOO! She began dancing next to him, do her own moves because what the hell, why not? When the music started to disappear Hazel frowned. She wanted it to last damn it! "Hmmmmmm... I WONDER IF HE'S YOUR OLD BOSS!?" Hazel exclaimed while having something like a troll face on. "I'm Hazel. And I belong to no one but crack dealers! Like my mother!" Hazel said triumphantly. "I told you! This is NML! People come back all the time! I'm just waiting for the day my dad does... He's been gone for a while to just get some smokes." Hazel said as she got a far out look in her eyes suddenly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:26 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo slides over as if on stage still tap dancing somewhat closer to Hazel looking at Aiden...Please Rowlf m'man do you honestly think death could hold back ALL OF MY GREATNESS!... Not really asking a question just showing off... He looked over to Hazel... SNAAAZY MOVES GIRL!... You see Rowlfy that is what it's all about... You know kid I Liiiiiike You!... He looked over to Hazel then back to Aiden... Then he remembered something important and pointed to Aiden with both hands... Right! You don't remember Jack-Diddly-Doooooo!... SOOOOOO... Gonzo put his wrist with the watch next to Aiden's ear... Play soundtrack set Muppet:Rowlf... Suddenly what sounded like an old recording played of some man's voice like from an old TV Show... "OH YEAH I'M THE GUY FROM THE RESURANT, YOU KNOW PLAYING THE PIANO... EH YOU DON'T CARE..." Gonzo pulled his wrist back... Then smiled touching his chin... Any better Rowlfy-Boy?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Before Gonzo had appeared Aidan had been looking at Hazel growing more and more disturbed by the notion of the dead coming back to life at the drop of a hat. Man, Paladin needed to get its shit together. He needed to get Dani out of this shithole as quickly as possibly  
I'd actually kind of welcome that. It'd still be weird as hell, but they were really cool. You would probably have liked them, Kid.
He cocked his head at Hazel. She didn't know what manufacturing meant. He knew she loved her mom, but man Hazel's mom had done a piss poor job raising her daughter.
Manufacturing is the production of merchandise to sell or use in general.
Then the music had happened . And Hazel had just gone right along with it. He thought she was amusing, but man this girl could be weird. He still wasn't going to let her anywhere near those gumballs again. He barely registered her other words. He looked over as he partially heard Hazel say her dad had basically walked out on her. Jesus, did this could ever have a capable guardian? He would probably have responded but he was a bit preoccupied with Gonzo being back from the dead.
He chuckled a bit and nodded,

Well, you were always too proud to let a silly thing like death keep you down.
He cringed a little as he was told Hazel's way of going about things was better than his. He was having the normal response. She was a hyper active girl who typically ate nothing but very suspicious candy. He liked Gonzo but he wasn't going to be told some kid he found off the street had the better idea about anything except for where everything in this damned prison was. He looked at Gonzo confused as his boss claimed he had no memories. He knew his recollection of things but his memory worked just fine. He looked at his friend, wishing not for the first time that Gonzo had a better understanding of personal space. Then as the soundtrack played Aidan's eyes glazed over and he went still. After a moment he gripped his head and looked at Gonzo with wide eyes and a splitting head ache.
Jesus, what did you all do to me?! I oh god my head! How much did you guys wipe from my brain? I barely remembered a thing...Man, did you do this to Sweetums too? Oh god, no wonder he was so happy. It's actually really weird now that I remember how he was before.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo smiled proud of himself as he should be about everything he did he was Sooooo Great... He began to walk up and down the Hotel inspecting the place... Hmmm... You know Rowlf M'Man this place needs a bit more Pizazz You know... Hmmm... Where did I put that... Gonzo pulls out a suspicious looking oval shaped orb that when he turns the top lights up yellow... FOR EVERY PERSON STILL LEFT HERE BESIDES MY FRIENDS HERE... Gesturing to Rowlf and Hazel... He was speaking to the remaining workers in the hotel who decided to hide until Aiden left... YOU ARE EITHER WORKING FOR ME NOW RUNNING THIS HOTEL AS MY HEAD QUARTERS OF GREATNESS OR.... THIS LITTLE TOY IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE... He sounded like nothing in the world would please him more than that... About a little more than a dozen workers came out of hiding and pleaded for Gonzo not to kill them all, apparently most of them only worked for the Hotel as a way of hiding from the other criminals... Awwww how cute; pathetic, wormish and weak but cute... All of you stand up straight and look at me... They obeyed... of course they obeyed he was Gonzo... He put the grenade away and then pulled out a metal canister that said From B. HONEYDEW LABS in big bold letters on the side... He walked behind each hotel worker and pulled out small yellow smiley face stickers and stuck them on the back of their necks... They had no idea what was going on but stood there shaking in fear that he would really blow them all up at any moment... Gonzo skipped back over to Rowlf and Hazel and nudged Rowlf on the arm... Watch this... hehehe... this shit is soooo tight... He pushed a button on his watch and it made a very high pitched beep for a solid second then stopped... the hotel workers were suddenly on the ground screaming and crying in pain as green and yellow glowing cybernetic wires ran through their skin then suddenly it stopped and the glowing wires were gone... The Workers looked a little different, their skin was green and grey and some of their hair had fallen out they moaned and could barely speak, some were drooling others had blood coming from their mouths... See! Zombies! They listen to voice commands of anyone with a Muppet watch... HAHAHAHA!... So Rowlf what brought you here anyway, you know better than to step into Paladin Territory let alone No Man's Land... And what's this about Sweetums? Hows the big grump doing these days?

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Ftl165_horde
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:04 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan looked around. The hotel was probably the nicest place he'd seen in this hellhole so far. Though compared to everywhere else, that wasn't much of a compliment. He held up his hands in protest.   
Hey, man. I found the nicest place in this shitter. You should have seen where Sweetums was staying. This place looks like a castle by comparison.
He raised an eyebrow as Gonzo pulled out some weird orb. Had he saved one of Bunson's weird gadgets? Shit, did that mean Bunson was alive too? This was a really weird day. Despite this, he smirked  at Gonzo's choice of words. Headquarters of Greatness...yeah he had missed these guys. Aidan looked at the people lined up before Gonzo not really caring what happened to them. He remembered he had been uneasy with the notion of killing people before. He didn't know how he felt about that now. In one aspect it was completely stupid in another that brother was probably a better influence for Dani. He could think about that later though. Right now he needed to get her out of this shithole.
He looked over as Gonzo nudged him, his eyes widening at the sight of the change overcoming the hotel workers. He was horrified for several moments as they cried in pain. He nervously looked at Gonzo and Hazel, checking on the girls reaction, before nervously smiling. He didn't think he'd be seeing something like this today. He was horrified but in the back of his mind, he could appreciate that this was kind of cool.

Yeah...Zombies. M,man, I can safely say I wasn't expecting to see this today. So these guys are our minions now...COOL!
Aidan suddenly became serious as the question of why he had come to the prison was brought up.
Someone screwed up and arrested Dani for a crime she didn't commit. Then they hauled her here. I have to save my sister, Gonzo. She's the only innocent person I know. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. Oh Sweetums, he's working for a weapons smuggler on Baker street. What did you all do to him? He wasn't grumpy at all when he saw me. He was actually really nice. It was kind of  freaky.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo listened to Rowlf intently or as intently as he felt like... Dani?... Your Lil Sis is here... Weird... It wasn't that weird, Kermit and Fozzy had guessed that she was the one who Broke the old Rowlf... It's why they hired Aiden... He missed Old Rowlf sometimes... He was fun to mess with... Hmm? Gonzo was supposed to find new people... they had lost a few people over the years... Scooter was dead and so were most of their lower ranked members... Well you know Rowlfy Boy part of our job now is to recruit so why don't we try and find her... She can help us and We'll keep her safe in here... Where is She?... He looked down at Hazel who was just kinda dancing around... Hmm?... Speaking of which... Hey kid you seem like a lot of fun... How would you like a job working for me?... All you have to do is kill people and blow shit up... You'll even get a cool members watch... He pulled out a Muppet Watch it was black and had several little dials and a voice command function of course once you put it on it fuses to your wrist and powers itself off of your brain electricity.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Hazel was playing with wood. Yes... Wood. She drew a face on it, and had it speaking to a bunch of rocks. She had them dancing around. "Hmmmm... Huh?" Hazel said as she looked back at Gonzo. "Okay!" she said as she got up, took the watch and looked at it. "HMMMMMMM... This will be your helmet Bradly." She said to the rock and placed the watch on it. Why a rock would ever need a helmet is beyond any reasonable comprehension. "What? It's not a helmet Bradly? I'm supposed to put it on?" Hazel asked as she took the watch and tried to see where it would fit. "Hmmm... Like a Bracelet?" she asked and the moment she put it on the watch attached to her right wrist. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's alive! It will suck on my brain!" she said as she waved her arm in a frightened frenzy and began rolling around. "MIND SUCKING BRACELET ON MY WRIST!" she shouted before she began running around crashing into zombie and making them fall over.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan looked at Gonzo, a bit surprised. Most of the time when he brought up finding Dani people tended to either not react as strongly as he would like or react weirdly. Some people oddly tended to think that he had the wrong idea concerning the situation with his sister, which frankly pissed him off. He knew what had happened, dammit!    
Yeah, it makes no sense to me either, but she's here, so now  I need to find her and get her out.
He looked at Gonzo with renewed interest after hearing him mention protecting Dani. This probably was the safest place for her right now. Vulture was semi capable from what he'd heard but some serious shit was heading their way and he didn't want her pulled into that.
That'd be awesome, man! Honestly I've tried finding her since I brought my way into this place, but I haven't had much luck.  She's with Vulture but I have no idea where their base is.
Aidan looked down as Gonzo addressed Hazel. He was a bit surprised that he would want her to work with them, but what the hell. They were likely to take better care of her than her piece of shit parents, or anyone else in No Mans Land frankly, could. She clearly needed some kind of grounding with how spastic she had been so far. Aidan smiled at the girl, slightly absentmindedly patting her on the head.
It's okay, kid. They all do that. It's actually pretty cool. I don't even know all of the stuff these things do but because they attach the way they do, they're a lot more useful than any bracelet!
He watched as she tumbled into zombies, not all that concerned now that she had a watch. Technically they should listen to her now. He walked up to one, analyzing them closely. Despite how freaky the situation was, they were still kind of cool. He'd seen a lot of zombie movies growing up so he wasn't anywhere near as freaked out as he probably should have been, especially since he knew they wouldn't hurt him.
What were you even doing this whole time, M'man?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo knew this was gonna be a fun time... He and the others had prepared quite a while for their return... He looked at the two of them and laughed some when Hazel fell into the Zombies...Hahahaha... DOMINOS!... You are one Energetic kid... Eh Don't worry about the watch kid it just needs some fuel cause its new it should stop in a second or two... You can use that to call me or Rowlf whenever... What was that Rowlf?... Vulture?... Hmmmmmmmmm... Secret base... I have an Idea!... ZOOOOOOOOMBIIIIIIES!!! Suddenly the Zombies stood up and walked in front of him at attention Some carrying Hazel with them... He reached over and pressed a button on Hazel's Watch suddenly it flashed a whole bunch of different faces of colorful characters in a roulete then slowed to a stop at the face of a white chicken... Hazel from this moment onward your name is Camilla. Camilla the Chicken... Welcome to the Muppets... He slid to the side like he was dancing on stage and pointed to her... OKey Dokey then... I contacted Animal before entering the prison he should be here soon but until then we still need to add to our forces... That's why we need to find Fozzy... We can't have full new recruits without Nano-Cybers and He's the only Brotha who can make 'em... If my suspicions are right he may still have one or two on him... but right now I only have one... Rowlf M'man I know we never gave you one since you were new before but since Camilla's gonna be an Actor and You're a Producer I think she's gonna need this one more than you... Gonzo brandished a vile with a needle on the end full of a silvery glassy liquid... The Nano-Cybernetics were the staple of the Muppet's horrifiying abilities once injected they alter the body's organs to fit the user's personality more, For Gonzo himself it was his love for explosives and boxing that made his form... Everyone's was different... He handed Camilla the vile and gave her a thumbs up... Think of it like crack but it gives you super powers.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Aidan looked away from the zombie for a moment. He just had to look at Gonzo's face to know he was having a good time. He was still confused as hell but this was the most fun he'd had since he had entered the prison. It was nice being in a room with people he didn't think would mug him on sight. He watched Hazel, remembering the first time he'd put on the watch. His reaction hadn't been that different. He nodded at Gonzo's words 
Yeah, Vulture. It's actually annoying how long its taking to find them and Kid, like he said, use that to call either of us whenever you need help.
Aidan watched the zombies stand, still not all that freaked out by them. He whistled as he saw the chickens face appear on Hazels watch. That was kind of ironic considering how she'd acted before. He pet the girl on the head absent mindedly for a moment as he listened to Gonzo. He hadn't thought she'd be joining them, but he liked her more than most of the people he had met here so far.
It wouldn't surprise me. Fozzy was smart enough to always have something up his sleeve.
He sighed. Having Animal around would definitely be interesting, for better or for worse tended to depend on the mood Animal was in at the moment.
That's fine, but I better not get killed because I don't have those things in my system.  
He looked at the glass vial, both weary and curious. He'd always thought the nano cybernetics were cool, but seeing what they did to people, he also thought they were kind of weird. He turned back to Camilla. After what he'd heard today, he honeslty wasn't sure how the kid would react to the crack analogy, though she would probably just skip right over that and only hear the part about superpowers.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:39 pm

MochaLatte wrote:
Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

[color=#ff33ff]Hazel stopped running around for a moment when the watch made it clear that it wasn't going to come off. "Huh... So it's magic." Hazel said as she snapped her fingers as she watched her watch spin with different characters. She then landed on a chicken. "Huh!? I got's a new name!? I'm a chicken!" Hazel said before she just started mooing. "MOOOO! I am a chicken! And I am with the Mupps!" Hazel said before she caught a vile thing. Without even listening to Gonzo she drank it. "Ahhhhhhh... Sorry what did you say?" Hazel asked as she suddenly felt something and began to move up and down, really, really fast./color]

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo chuckled as Camilla vibrated across against the floor... That was a pretty funny... With this kids level of energy this ability wasn't surprising... HAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S HYSTERICAL BABE!... Eh Drinking it works too... He turned to Rowlf... Ah You'll be alright M'Man, you've survived so far... Not to mention you're a producer you don't need to leave base that much... I'll leave the zombies with ya whenever me and the Actors go out... HmHmHmmmm... We may wanna wait for a little back up until we try and find Dani or Fozzy... But if you're right about Sweetums I bet we can get him back Easy... I'll head over to Baker Street later... He had no Idea where Baker Street was but he was picking up a another watch within the city outside the hotel... Fozzy was too smart to keep his so it must have been Sweetums.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 pm

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 R__dorothy_wayneright_by_tokotah_alley
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia approached the side of the hotel and using the camera on her phone looked around the corner through the door... Gonzo, Rowlf and one other she didn't recognize but saw she was wearing a Muppets Watch... Wait what had happened to the residents of the Hotel?!... She whispered under her breath... My God... She had heard of the works in The Muppet Workshop but she was sure they were exaggerations... It didn't matter... She turned to Wei who was following behind her and showed him a picture of everyone inside... She whispered to him... I don't know who the girl is but the red head is Rowlf he's another Muppet... Remember our job is to ensure that nothing Gonzo does get's out of control but considering the undead inside I think we can safely say it's headed in that direction... If we aren't able to kill him we should ensure that we disable or destroy any of his resources... Considering your skills you and Juan should probably go in though the front... I'll go in through the top and we can box him in... She pulled out a large knife and wired and threw them into the 3rd story window and with her light small body she easily got up to the window very quickly.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:38 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Hazel had the greatest urge to run around. "I need... I need... B-buh-BLEH!" Hazel started running around. It was like magic! The girl disappeared with a trail of pink trailing behind her, and one couldn't see Hazel anymore. Just this pink figure running at high speed. You remember those cartoons where the figure of the person was left after they ran? Same thing here only it was pink like a pinkish purple gas left behind. She came back down, holding a whole bunch of stuff, and shaking like mad. "I don't know why but I wanted this stuff!" she yelled as she held pillows and blankets. "I'm cold." she said as she wrapped herself up in the blanket and started to shake.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:19 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 Masaru229_zpsfa3c42ee

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”
-------------------------------------

Masaru followed Scia and co. all the way to the hotel--just in time to see Scia rappeling up to a third story window. He happened to glance into the first story window--and saw the people inside--including the hordes of zombies. Oh. That--was new.
"Scia!" he whispered, trying to get his voice to carry up to where the redhead was. "What are you doing--?! I went out to go find Muugica, but now you're overstepping your bounds! You can't just run into things like this!" He spared another glance in through the window, then quietly spoke up to Scia again, "What are you even planning on doing here, anyway? You're outnumbered as it is! You should have requested more help! We need to go back to Highend to plot this out! I know that you're eager to beat this guy, but seriously--! We can't afford to be disjointed right now, especially not with this new threat from Paladin hanging over our heads...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:44 am

North City // Overlook Hotel Ruins (Decimated) - Page 2 R__dorothy_wayneright_by_tokotah_alley
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia stopped when Hazel dashed up stairs at high speed... She quickly jumped out the window and clung onto the windowsill... Then she heard Masaru and nearly fell... She held on then jumped down landing with a short roll backwards then stood up in front of Masaru and brushed herself off... It was good that he was here they might need the assistance... She understood his worry and the need for organization and formality but after earlier today if they didn't show Paladin progress fast it could end badly... She then responded in kind to his words... What I am doing is trying to assess the level of danger Gonzo currently poses to the prison, and I never over step my bounds I was told to do this by Charles Paladin and we need to show progress or we're going to end up like that... She pointed to the now drifting smoke cloud that came from the destroyed section of the city Charles had created earlier... I'm outnumbered because a smaller group means less people to see and less casualties should things go south... I had no intention of fighting at the moment unless optimal... At the moment I was doing reconnaissance and hoping to capture him or one of his cohorts and bring them back to Highend... And Mr. Hattori I would have waited for you Mr.Blackquill and Mrs. Hatori's Back up if Mr. Wei had not been so impatient so I decided to begin our mission... She then bowed formally and did not rise until she spoke... 私は愚かだったため、私はマスター許し (Forgive me Master for I was Foolish)... She then rose... She didn't know what language Masaru and Mariko spoke earlier but she was able to decipher it and just spoke it as best she could... Although she didn't think she was truly being foolish she did see where she had been hasty and as a boss she had to respect Masaru's point of view and show deference.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next