Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:18 am

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 __layout_zpse948848d

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque, from what one could guess given his lack of a visible facial expression-- seemed quite pleased with this new development. He tugged the fabric of his gloves down right after, hiding his skin yet again- then looked over to Cathy, presumingly about to answer her-- until suddenly Yuri was up on his feet, bowing... and calling him 'Death'.
Quickly, Masque pulled himself off his knees and onto his feet, taking a moment to dust off his trench coat as he chuckled. "Why so formal, home--boy--?" His silliness felt the slightest bit forced as he stated that- and he seemed to notice, nervously clearing his throat before continuing. "Can`t an old friend come by and help you out without some sort of 'bidding' in mind...~? I hate the word bidding, it`s such a spooky word-- biiiiddiiiinnng...." He chimed, sounding out the last bit as if it were an entirely new word. He apparently chose not to pay any mind to being called 'Death'-- either that, or he purposely chose not to call anymore attention to it. "I just wanted to be sure you got a proper death coming, is all~! It`s nature, no need to rush to it!" He removed his umbrella out from under his arm- effortlessly opening it and perching it upon his shoulder. "Besides, I think the natural look is good for you~! ...You loooook... younger, though? As in, not in your forties like you should be. Was that Xiu...? Love her to death but honestly she needs to stick to her own proteges you know what I`m sayin`- that Panacea thing is awful..." He sighed, shaking his head-- Masque was quite outspoken about his accepting death with open arms. Some magical fluid that reversed age like that-- as much as he liked Xiu, he couldn`t help but be bothered by it. "But, let this be a lesson to you, Yuri! Don`t do drugs, stay in school, do your homework and be in bed by nine- you got that, mister?!"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the EX-Chicken

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel stayed quiet with the Red Masque guy since when she saw him... She didn't really have a response for it. Kraven called him death. Hazel held onto Mr. Morty tightly. Then Red Masque spoke, and Hazel kinda liked this guy! And she took his words to heart. 'Stay in school, do your homework, and be in bed by nine!' Great! Now only if Hazel knew what school was, and how to tell time they would getting somewhere. "Kraven looks almost like a kid..." Hazel whispered to Mr. Morty.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven didn't seem to acknowledge Cathy's existence yet, he was focused on Red Masque for now, in fact, he hadn't seemed to raise his head yet in Masque's presence. With his head still lowered, he muttered "If you say so..." in a low voice, his eyes widened as Red Masque told him he deserved a proper death "A... proper death...?" he muttered, finally raising his head to look up to Masque. What did he mean by that? Kraven assumed that this meant Red Masque would only allow him to die until the time was right. Though still on a knee, he was looking up to the masked figure, keeping eye contact with the red cloaked man "The serum... I've been under the effects of one serum or another for years... I have no aged since the day I took the first supersoldier serum back in 2020..." he muttered in reply, though he wasn't sure if Masque actually wanted a reply or not. He ignored what the man said about Xiu, choosing not to comment about The Trust seeing as how masque was in it, instead just listening in to Red Masque's last words. Kraven let out a smirk to him in the end, simply replying "Its a bit late for that... don't you think...?"

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Tiny10
"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 469cc112-c40e-4931-9483-c34bf1d08ae4_zpsb71f325c

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy arched an eyebrow at Masque as the man said things...he was odd.

"...Is no one gonna tell me what's going on?!"

Kraven, the small, puny Kraven, was saying something about a serum...and finally she understood why he hadn't come back as big and strong as he used to be...also she realized how old he was supposed to be. Which was weird. Old people.. Also Kraven had pretty much worded her thoughts on the whole staying out of trouble speech. It was too late..he was already a murderous dick.

"If you're his dad, you kind of did a terrible job at telling him those things when...well, when you should have been telling him those things. Not that I'm complaining, criminals are cool~ but yeah."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:42 am

Once Kraven looked up, Masque reached out to gently pat him atop his head-- simply relishing in the fact that he would have never been able to do this prior. "Youu betcha!" He went on to explain the Supersoldier Serum, Masque nodding the whole time and pretending to be listening-- only someone who had been familiar with him as long as Yuri had would be able to detect the humoring quality of his movements. "Oh how interesting--"
Masque seemed to ignore Cathy asking why no one was filling her in much- since, quite honestly, he couldn`t think up so much as one convoluted way to explain what was going on right now. Then Kraven brought up an interesting point-- he was a huge dick beyond help. The cloaked male seemed to freeze a bit at that, muscles visibly tensing- and as Cathy spoke, he glanced over at her for a slightly prolonged period of time, his shoulders drooping some. Seeming to notice this moment of vulnerability, he wasted no time piping up again- "IT`S NEVER TO LATE TO BE DRUG FREE." From his sleeve, he pulled what appeared to be-- a sticker? That clearly stated how totally drug-free Kraven was. He wasted no time unpeeling it from the back, and smacking it right on Kraven`s forehead. "See now you promised-" He nodded in affirmation, twirling his umbrella some- "Anywhozawhatsit, don`t destroy any more churches seriously it`s not cool. You kinda need to change or everything you value in life is gonna die. It`s science."  

The Red Masque`s Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Kraven

When Cathy asked why no one was filling her in on what was happening... Yuri and pretty much everyone else seemed to ignore her completely, so the blonde kept himself quiet as Cathy and Red Masque spoke, only reacting with a wince as Red Masque slapped a sticker onto his forehead. By that point Kraven finally stood up, a slightly peeved expression on his face. At this point he didn't want to argue with the oh-great-and-powerful Red Masque and piss him off, so instead the blonde stayed silent. That was, until Red Masque readily spoke to him. Kraven's eyes widened... change everything or he'd lose all that he loved "Whatever do you mean...?" Kraven asked, staring up to the cloaked figure "I've already lost everything I care about... what more is there to lose...?" he asked shoving Cathy out of the way as he walked closer to Masque "You don't understand... I only didn't want to die because I was a coward... I am weak... unable to accept my own death! That is all! But... I have nothing left to live for. My life has come to an end... I have no purpose... no direction..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 469cc112-c40e-4931-9483-c34bf1d08ae4_zpsb71f325c

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

At this point, Cathy was getting pretty annoyed at all the ignoring her that Masque and Yuri were doing. This wasn't cool...She furrowed her brow and was about to complain...when sticker happened. She couldn't help but grin at the sight of Kraven, however small and vulnerable he may look now, with the sticker stuck to his forehead. Then she was pushed by Yuri, bringing the scowl right back to her face.

"Hey fuck you, man!"

She cried indignantly, evidently more pissed than she had shown herself to be in the past to Kraven's violence. She wouldn't say it out loud, but the whole 'nothing to live for' while she was RIGHT THERE was pretty hurtful too.

"Dick.."

The pinkette hissed under her breath, glaring at the back of the blonde's head.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Masque had certainly picked up on the annoyed look he had earned from Yuri through his antics, and even with a hidden face, he grew visibly amused at the notion. All the comedic value of the situation seemed to leave him once Yuri responded to his last request-- under his mask, his face fell, eyes seeping with disappointment.
As he sort of just shoved Cathy aside, Masque glanced over to the woman, equal parts sympathetic and awkward about that given how offended she looked-- but either way, Yuri needed addressing. Masque folded his umbrella shut again, slowly rising it upward... before bringing it back down on Yuri`s head firmly. "Bonk! No. That`s dumb." He twirled it back under his arm then, knitting his gloved fingers together innocently. "Stop that. Just like-- no. Stop that." He unfolded his umbrella, perching it back upon his shoulders again-- just as he turned on his heel, hurrying off on his merry way. "Don`t be a debby downer, Yuri! Life, like death-- has no meaning, it`s it`s own meaning! Orr--" A good distance away from the two, he stopped in his tracks. "Maybe I came here to give you that meaning...?" He tilted his head, a good bout of silence following this statement- before he shrugged, and hurried back along. "Guess you`ll have to wait and see~!" 

(EXIT)

The Red Masque`s Theme

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Kraven

Kraven continued to look at Red Masque with the samd dead look in his eyes, throwing the largest self-pity party he could until Cathy yelled at him, causing the blonde to wince. And then BONK "OUCH!" Kraven yelled, genuinely looking pissed off at Red Masque for what he had done, but as the masked man continued to speak, the blonde's face mellowed out. Yuri's expression seemed to soften by the moment, until he was finally done with his speech. After which Kraven was totally and completely confused "The fuck does that EVEN MEAN!?" he asked, seeming genuinely puzzled by what Red Masque had said, instead he turned back to Cathy. Kraven had, in fact, heard her calling him a dick "I'm sorry what was that...?" he asked, looking to Cathy with wide, dilated eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Cathy sort of kept doing the arched-eyebrows thing, because that seemed to be the default expression when speaking to Masque. Only way to deal.

"Guys that read self-help books are sexy~"

She commented upon hearing Masque's speech. Then Yuri actually heard her speaking, which was a first in this conversation.

"...I called you a dick."

She said simply after pursing her lips for a moment and contemplating whether she should be blunt. She crossed her arms and looked at the blonde defiantly, waiting for a reaction to that. She expected violence, but didn't flinch.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Kraven

Kraven was pissed at Cathy. Pissed beyond all belief. Not because she had in fact reinstated that he was a total dickwad, but because of the fact that she had been flirting with Red Masque. Or at least he thought she was. Yuri immediately grimaced to Cathy "You know what- you go stay with-!" Kraven stood on his tip toes to look over Cathy to Mort and Hazel "Whoever those two are! Because I'm done with you!" he yelled to Cathy, turning his back on the pinkette "I'm done with everything, but especially YOU! I mean... SHIT! SO DONE!" he yelled as he just started to walk away from Cathy "I'll find someone else! BUT SHE'LL BE COOLER! SHE'LL HAVE THREE EYES, AND TALONS, AND SHE'LL BREATHE FIRE! ALREADY COOLER THAN YOU!" he ranted as he made distance from Cathy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Cathy looked genuinely surprised for a moment as Yuri seemed to flip out, but not the way she was used to him flipping out. She almost laughed as the blonde struggled to look over her to Mort and Hazel, but the comment that followed made her scowl at him.

"YOU'RE done with ME?!"

She yelled back, marching right after Kraven and planting herself in front of him, arms crossed over her chest and a scowl set on her face.

"Will this three-eyed, talloned, fire-breathing SOMEONE ELSE slap you out of your constant self-pity spirals? I DON'T THINK SO. I doubt she'll be too understanding about you being a total dick either!"

She cried, taking a frustrated step towards him

"NO ONE decides when THEY'RE done with ME. I decide when I'M done with YOU."

She clarified, another step bringing her close enough to Yuri that he'd get a clear view of the determination and sudden pride in the pinkette's eyes, something that she had often lacked in his presence.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Kraven

Kraven let out a "MUH-!" when Cathy scoffed at what he had said, in fact, he didn't seem to care about how she was feeling at all. The most he could come up with in reply to her was "SHE WOULD HAVE THREE EYES! SO SHE'S ALREADY BETTER THAN YOU! SHE PROBABLY HAS THREE BOOBS TOO! WAAAAAY TOOOO COOOOL FOR YOU!" as a matter of fact, he didn't care about 'understanding', this new girl would have three boobs so it didn't matter if she 'understanding' about him being a total dick! The little blonde continued to walk away until Cathy stood in his way, to which the man grimaced and looked to Cathy "Oh...? YOU done with ME!? Heh... whatever... no... I'M done with YOU! What are you gonna do about it...?" he asked, giving Catherine a daring smirk.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Cathy could have dealt with Yuri saying that the new girl was cooler because of all the previous things that had been mentioned...but when boobs were brought up, it became personal. HOW DARE HE BRING UP BOOBS?!

"You did NOT just bring up boobs!!"

She shrieked, her voice almost cracking as it became almost painfully high-pitched. This was a touchy subject. She was already taking a step closer to the blonde when he reinstated that he was done with her...and dared her to do something about it.

"....THIS."

She promptly pushed the petite blonde to the ground and pinned his shoulders to the rubble of the abandoned church, returning the daring smirk with a touch of malice.

"I'll say it one more time: we are NOT done until I SAY we're done. Got it~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Kraven

Kraven flinched as Cathy's voice grew unnaturally high in a shriek. Her voice alone was actually enough to make him quiver, even if he was his usual big self that would be quite a horrifying experience. And then she pushed him to the ground, wow, he forgot he was small and weak again. Before the small one could flee, he was pinned to the rubble and greeted with Cathy's malicious smile. Yuri began to sweat as he replied with a nervous smile "O-Okay..." he muttered, though at this point he was just trying to keep himself alive. It would also be plainly obvious to Catherine that Kraven was quite obvious scared shitless.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 4 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Cathy was pretty pleased by the nervous sweat that Yuri was working up. It was probably bad that she got so much pleasure out of seeing the man she supposedly idolized cower in fear from her, but that's how it was. She nodded and smiled condescendingly as Kraven agreed with her words.

"That's more like it~! Now stop being a little pussy and get up, yeah?"

She chirped, and got up, leaving the blonde on the ground and turning her back on him after kicking some rubble at his face. Kind of unnecessary. Still. She then suddenly turned back, her hands doing a jazz-hands-type deal as she shouted

"BOO!"

She figured he was scared enough at this point that that might be enough to startle him quite hilariously. He probably needed a few good scares in his life anyway; he'd spent too long being the one that got to scare other people.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Kraven

"Oh... alright..." Kraven muttered as he shook, but still stood up as per Cathy's orders. But before he coudl completely get up, ruble was kicked into his face "AGH-!" Kraven then proceeded to fall on his butt again as he started back from square 1. Luckily for him he stood up again- and then BOO "GAAAAAAAAAAAH-!" Kraven jumped as his eyes widened in terror. Letting out a sigh, the man looked at Catherine "Are you quite done...?" he asked, a rather conniving smile on his face as if he knew something she didn't. He let out a huff before the smile disappeared from his face "Fine... I suppose I'll keep you around... besides, I need to find a purpose again..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Cathy giggled as Yuri suffered through her bullying...it was pretty hilarious. The pure terror in his eyes after the BOO was probably her favorite part in all of this, yes. Her giggling subsided as the blonde asked her if she was done.

"I could be..."

She answered, her tone almost suspicious as she decided she didn't trust the smile on Kraven's face. Maybe he deserved another push to the ground to show him who was boss...

"Oh? I see how it is... Fine~ I'll accept a truce since you need to go on your little Eat, Pray, Love expedition, searching for a purpose and all that."

So Cathy apparently knew about old books. And how to compare Kraven to middle aged women by referencing said books that she probably never actually read.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Kraven

Kraven didn't seem to really be paying attention to Catherine anymore, in fact it seemed that the second Cathy was intent on not bullying him anymore, Kraven simply slipped back into the status quo. He especially wouldn't have made any sense on the whole book reference. HAHA- ENGLISH MAJOR-!? WHO!? So Yuri instead began to pace around in circles as he thought "Okay... so who do I care about...?" he asked, sincerely trying to think of someone, anyone. Jo... Ryder... they all had friends, they had family, they had people to fight for. Kraven fought for himself, he lost. This had proven to him that his way of thinking was weak... THUS- to gain power- HE MUST CARE ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE RYDER AND JO DID! THEN HE'D BE GREAT AND POWERFUL! Now if only he could think of anyone that mattered at all to him, it was a very difficult thought process "Even any meeting at all... doesn't need to be much..." he muttered to himself under his breathe.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Cathy's giggle turned to a low growl for a second as Kraven soon shifted from scared child to total dickwad once more. The whole 'caring' thing was brought up and she just glared at him almost incredulously. This guy was impossible to deal with. She cleared her throat lightly, but as it became increasingly obvious that Yuri was not, in fact, paying any attention to her, she went for a more head-on approach.

"ME~! I'M important."

She said, placing herself in front of the blonde once more and holding him in place by his shoulders. Her smile was sweet, but her tone was as serious as her eyes were, imposing the idea Father Death while she had the physical advantage.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Kraven

Kraven let out a loud "HMMMMMMMMMMM-!" as he continued to ponder the importance of the individuals around him. As a matter of fact, he seemed to be reaching an epiphany right around the time Cathy got in front of him and announced herself as important. To which Kraven immediately proclaimed at the same time "RYDER! YES! HE'S IMPORTANT!" whilst also completely talking over Catherine's own announcement, thus not hearing her at all. Kraven then shoved Cathy out of the way as he started to walk off "I NEED TO FIND MY BATTLE-BROTHER! AH YES, WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!" he exclaimed as he marched off leaving Cathy in his dust.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:17 am

Cathy groaned in frustration, she was never gonna catch a break. Then she was shoved again.

"You wanna fucking die~?!"

She asked, her voice going scarily sweet as she marched after the blonde, her hands going to the Kraven-blood-filled syringe slung to her back. She wasn't even sure what she was going to do with it, but maybe putting some FEAR OF CATHY into him would be a good idea. Yuri was getting too cocky again...but going back to petty bullying seemed useless now.
Then SKY THINGS happened.

"Woah."

The pinkette stopped in her tracks, no longer paying attention to the petite blonde that caused all of her frustration ever. The world was ending. And THEY were going to be left over. This took a second to process. When she had met Mort and Hazel, she had been ready to leave all of these losers behind, go back to the world outside where there were lots of guys with firm butts and nice blood. But this...this changed everything.
Cathy's jaw literally dropped, her mouth hanging open for several moments as she processed.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:45 am

Kraven

Kraven grinned as Cathy threatened his life "Like you'd do it..." he spoke with amusement, walking further away from the woman. And then Charles' hologram played out before Kraven's own eyes, right in front of him. The blonde stayed still for a few minutes, waiting for it to eventually switch towards an image to Jo. By which point Kraven stopped caring "Pft- BORING!" the man yelled as he just kept on walking "NOW TO FIND MY BATTLE-BROTHER! AH YES SOON THE WORLD SHALL BE OURS! BWAHAHAHAH! THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WILL MAKE ME POWER INCARNATE!" apparently Kraven could care less about the world ending, and less about the fact that Cathy was obviously not okay with this. Eventually the small blonde turned to Cathy and grinned to her "Oh? You look disappointed- what, were you planning to leave this city and live a normal life outside these walls!? SUCKS FOR YOU, YOU'RE STUCK WITH US FREAKS NOW! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:57 am

Cathy was still processing when Yuri did his dick thing. Dick.

" YOU KNOW MY NAME NOT MY STORY-"

She retorted, eyes filled with rage for a moment...then realized what she had just said. She needed to stop before more things-white-girls-say came out of her mouth.

"Ugh, let's just find Ryder...at least HE has a nice butt~"

And if RYDER was in No Man's Land with his nice butt, that might mean that other people might have nice butts in this place. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad....except for the fact that Ryder was going to replace her cause Kraven was a dick. She needed to think of something other than physically abusing the small version of Yuri that would get his attention...but for now, going off to cause more destruction sounded just fine...especially since the world was ending anyway.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:04 am

Kraven

Kraven yelled back to Cathy almost immediately (and without thought) "YOUR STORY IS DUMB AND GAY!" before proceeding to keep walking, but yes Ryder finding, that was very important to Yuri at the moment. In fact, it was so important that Kraven had lost track of his OWN GOALS to protect the world (of course, through his own twisted logic) and not care about Charles' immediate threat to his own dreams and motivations. Nope, finding Ryder was much more important "Yes, let us find Ryder, THEN, THE WORLD! BWAHAHAHAHA-!" Kraven ran up to an inmate that was just kind of standing there doing nothing "YOU THERE! WHERE IS RYDER!?" before the man could answer, Kraven punched him out. He then proceeded to run up to yet another inmate "WHERE IS RYDER!?" and once again, punched him out before a word could be spoke. Kraven continued this same process "WHERE IS THE CHINCHITO!?" cue yet another punchout. Kraven continued this process about a dozen more times, not really making any more progress because, well, he was punching everyone out before they could answer. Plus it was unlikely any of them would know Ryder or his location.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next