Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Dc2166d7-4857-4e96-a143-8fbc9951dda9_zps6195c07a

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Ryder heard the first thing that Jo said, he couldn't help but let his smile falter slightly--why was the first thing she was mentioning killing...? Wasn't their goal more primarily to save people, rather than kill people...? Still, as the making a new world was brought up, he nodded reluctantly, still doing his best to make it seem like he wasn't concerned.
"Yeah--! When we're done, the world's gonna be a whole lot better...nobody will need to worry anymore...!" That was really the best that he could come up with in his current state of worry--and when Jo corrected him on her reason for coming, he couldn't help but wilt a bit, although he knew that there wouldn't have been any way for her to have known that he would be there. As she went on to explain that she should probably return to Charles, he gave a half-hearted nod, replying, "Yeah, he's probably waiting...I'll try to contact you later once I get things in order back in Carrion Land, alright...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo and Ryder's Theme - Don't Lose Your Way
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Dc2166d7-4857-4e96-a143-8fbc9951dda9_zps6195c07a

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ryder`s answer seemed to satisfy Jo somewhat, her expectant look vanishing and being replaced by a more satisfied smile. She giggled, somehow managing to do so maliciously- her hands gently gliding over Ryder`s chest. "Forget about people-- I`m talking about undoing everything that bitch sowed... I`m gonna turn humanity back to how it used to be..." She murmured distractedly, focusing below Ryder`s face- before blinking more times than necessary, as if she had just woken up, and flashing Ryder another positively dazzling smile. "That reminds me-! Boy, do I have a hell of a lot of shit to tell you next time we meet up- I`ve been talking to Charles a whole bunch, and now I know all sorts of things! Buuut, I`ll tell you somewhere a little more safe- I`ll miss you!" She leaned forward once again, planting a big long kiss upon his cheek-- and probably smudging some blood on the area in the process-- before backing up, cackling once again. "Later, then~!" Without further ado, she whirled about- and cheerily skipped off in some other direction, leaving a very visibly trail of watery blood in her wake. But, of course- she didn`t seem to notice much at all.  

(EXIT)    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo and Ryder`s Theme - Don`t Lose Your Way
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Jo skipped away on her merry way, Ryder paused for a moment, putting his hand up to the spot on his cheek where she had kissed him, a clear look of genuine concern upon his face now. This wasn't the Jo that he had once known. Charles must have done something to her--that was the first conclusion that he drew. Something like what Hal did to her back a few months ago, but just...different. He debated going after her, but knew that he had his duties to attend to back at Carrion Land. He hesitated for a moment to look back at the wreckage of the church, looking at it for a while before sighing, then turning and walking away. Now that he had had the chance to think about the situation, he was really hoping that they had beat Kraven for good this time...for now, though, he decided to head back to Carrion Land.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo and Ryder's Theme - Don't Lose Your Way
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 232456f2-fc33-473d-ac44-27c1f8770561_zpsbae773dd

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy had been wandering for a while, not sure where she should go to keep brooding and being angry at the world...and then she decided the abandoned church would be perfect because she could smash up the things that Kraven liked. That would be therapeutic, yes. Except she got there and there was nothing left to smash up.

"Kravennnnnn!"

She growled angrily, knowing that this would be somehow related to him, because no one else could actually destroy something so thoroughly.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 513
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

A piece of rubble slowly dropped down from the top of the pile of stone that was once the church, before eventually a giant rose from the debris letting out a yell "AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" pieces of rubble went flying around as Yuri burst out from the remains of his church. He stood a top the pile as he breathed heavily, relishing in his own defeat before falling to his knees "..." he continued to pant, his eyes seemed lost as they just stared vacantly forward. He stood there for a few minutes before slowly getting yp "Grrr.... AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!" Kraven then lashed out at everything around him, ramming his body into pieces of concrete, shattering them and running into a street sigh, snapping it in two. After further damaging his surroundings, the man then fell on his knees again before yelling more "GRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!" he eventually just dropped down onto the ground on his back, staring up into the starry night sky.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 469cc112-c40e-4931-9483-c34bf1d08ae4_zpsb71f325c

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

"Knew it."

Cathy groaned as suddenly there was a Kraven. And he was evidently not happy.

"Of course you somehow manage to fuck up your INDESTRUCTIBLE body! Only an idiot like YOU could do something that absolutely stupid! I bet you let the fucking VULTURES do it too!"

Unfortunately for both of them, the pinkette was not happy either. The anger she'd been carrying around for the past few hours continued to plague her, and she was pretty much hating Father Death and all of his shit right now. She realized that this would DEFINITELY end in violence from Kraven, but right now she didn't seem to care, feeling the need to show the blonde how she wasn't his punching bag, she could also say loud things and be all angry.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Kraven

Kraven didn't seem to react Catherine that much, in fact, he seemed to be outright ignoring her for some time. He instead opted to stare up into the sky, just staring blankly at it as if he were dead. Even bringing up Vulture Team did little to move the withered behemoth. Eventually however, after about five minutes of silence, the man would speak "Kill me..." he muttered "those cowards... they didn't finish the job... THEY NEVER FINISH THE JOB!" he yelled into the air whilst still on the ground "Twenty years... and yet not a single soul could kill me... I must be cursed..." he continued "Death simply will not accept me into his embrace... I am cursed to stay forevermore in this infernal wasteland of an earth... just... kill me..." he continued "I have no desire to be here... just do it Catherine... I NEED SOMEONE TO END IT ALL!" and right out of nowhere the giant jumped back up onto his feet and quickly walked over to Cathy, his face only a few inches from hers as he hunched over to glare her into the eyes "You're right about everything... FUCKING DO IT! KILL ME!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Beaker8_zps612f1b01
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Brendan carried Hazel on his shoulders walked up to the very edge of the rubble remaining of the church... He put a hand out whispering an incantation against dark omens... He surely had seen enough of those come to pass of late... He didn't speak, between seeing Kraven kill his former Master not long ago and then watching Cathy vent about the man so hatefully he truly didn't want to disturb either of them... Their matters were their own... He looked up at Hazel from his shoulders putting a finger to his lips whispering... shshshshshshsh... Let's let them be... He stood there like a hulking statue watching silently.. .

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 469cc112-c40e-4931-9483-c34bf1d08ae4_zpsb71f325c

Cathy glared at the shell of a man that Kraven was right now. If she had been angry before, she was FURIOUS now. She had finally let herself feel anger and resentment towards Kraven and Jade, the two men that had controlled her life for years now; she had never allowed herself to even think of such emotions...and when she was finally ready to confront one of the culprits, he presented himself like THAT. This pitiful display was actually insulting to Catherine, who had at the very least expected to have something more to yell at than a mass of flesh begging for death.

"How DARE you?!"

She shrieked, though her voice, try hard as she may, never came out more threatening than a loud squeak.

"Is it actually THAT DIFFICULT to NOT be a loser?! You come back and you're a scrawny twerp, demanding respect when you don't even look like you've gone through puberty yet, then you FINALLY get juiced up again, remember that you're NOT a pathetic little shit, and you pull THIS shit?!"

The blonde's closeness didn't seem to affect her at the moment, as it evidently did on all other occasions. She stood confidently, a defiant glare burning into Kraven's skull, not noticing Mr Morty and Hazel coming in after her.

"Worthless scum like you aren't even WORTH killing! How is it even possible to ruin someone's bloodlust?! I was ready to tear everything up, I was gonna blow some shit up, including everything you ever loved, but now it doesn't even seem gratifying anymore!"

So maybe Catherine had changed.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Kraven

Kraven stared at Cathy with a wide-eyed look as she yelled to him "...?" he just sort of stared at her as she continued, he too had not yet noticed Mort's appearance on the scene with Hazel, in fact, he had already fallen into the pits of despair as is, he could barely realize where he was walking let alone the distant onlookers. When Catherine said she wouldn't kill him, the man just fell on his back and stared up into the sky again "I have already lost everything worth losing... I have been defeated time and time again... I should be left to rot..." he muttered to himself "If you will not do it then I shall do it myself..." he muttered, the man stood up, walking over to the street sign he had bent. He snapped it into two, leaving a sharpened end sticking out "Right through the heart! EVEN THAT WILL KILL ME! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" he pulled the sharpened end out and brought it to his chest "THIS'LL DO IT! IT HAS TO!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Cathy opened her mouth to spit more insults at Kraven as he pitied himself and talked of suicide. He loved himself too much for that, the pinkette wasn't worried...but then he strode off, grabbing a street sign and...shoving it into his chest.

"Kraven~?!"

Enraged as she might have been, she couldn't control the desperation she felt as the man sunk the street sign into his chest, and she ran to the blonde, eyes wide with disbelief.

"...Stop being stupid! Nothing can kill you, so just...man up!

She had to shake the momentary shock and convince herself that Kraven could survive this..  There was no way he had actually just killed himself. The nurse forced at glare at the blonde's face, avoiding the sight of the metal impaling his body.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Last edited by Not Manchee on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Kraven

Kraven looked down to Catherine after stabbing himself, he left the metal object lodged in his chest as he approached Cathy and looked to her with a deranged smile "NO! YOU'RE WRONG! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT WILL KILL ME! I WILL FIND IT! I SWEAR I WILL!" he yelled, pulling the metal pole from his chest to let himself bleed out, his crimson plasma poured out from his chest like a fountain "BWAHAHAHAHA! I'LL BLEED OUT! EVENTUALLY IT'LL WORK!" Kraven then looked back over to Catherine as he grabbed her by her shoulders, looking at her in the eyes as his blood rained on her "STAB ME WITH THE SYRINGE CATHY! TAKE ALL MY BLOOD! KILL ME!" he told her, shaking the woman around as she was no doubt left showering in blood.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Cathy scowled at Kraven's smile; this was getting old very quickly for the pinkette. Her patience was wearing thin, despite the faint desire to help the blonde that scratched at the back of her mind.. But he was getting close, and she knew what happened when Kraven got close...so she stood her ground, glaring at him defiantly and started

"Get the fuck away from me or-"

Blood shower. The warm, scarlet fountain that emerged from Kraven's chest soaked the pinkette, who was initially stunned...then a huge grin spread on her face and she closed her eyes for a moment, letting the streams of plasma warm her face and cleanse her body. Blood, man.

"If you insist~!"

The nurse took her giant syringe and plunged it into the gushing hole on Kraven's chest, her anger seeming to have washed away with the blood that streamed down her body and formed a small river on the cracked ground of the church. The syringe filled up slowly, satisfyingly, and Cathy kept her eyes on the steady line of crimson liquid that filled her glass instrument.

"Oh Kravey, this is going into my special collection~"

So she was unwittingly helping Kraven bleed out, seduced by the prospect of a new item to add to her gruesome collection.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:31 am

Kraven

So a giant syringe was stabbed into Kraven, that was a thing. Actually, now that Kraven thought about it, maybe he SHOULD live "Wait I think I changed my mind-!" too late, CATHY FILLED THE WHOLE DAMN GIANT SYRINGE WITH HIS BLOOD. Kraven dropped to the floor as a shriveled husk, saying he was half dead would be unfair... he was probably more like... nine tenths dead... or a little bit over that. So yeah he was pretty dead and on the ground living his last moments "This sucks-" he groaned, because he could care less about Cathy's special collection.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:40 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the EX-Chicken

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel stayed on Mr. Morts shoulders as she watched the couple. Cathy was saying things, man who tried to kill them was saying things. Kill this and kill that and lots of blood. She watched the two with blank eyes. "Eeeeeeeeeeew." Hazel whispered as she watched Cathy take blood from Kraven and covered her eyes. "I don't like this..." Hazel said as she peeked behind her fingers and looked at the husk. She was reminded of her mom when she last found her, and that made Hazel bury her face into Mr. Morty's hair.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8

Morty watched both tenuous and interested, hoping Cathy and Kraven could resolve their issues as well as somewhat fascinated by them. He then looked up at Hazel... Morty sometimes forgot that people weren't used to gore the way he was... he pulled her down of his shoulders and found a bench outside the church facing away from the messy scene at hand... He handed her a large rainbow disc lollipop out of the small stash of candy Aiden had given him for her...It's alright dear, I think they're making up now... He actually wasn't entirely sure how much longer they'd be but he cared not..

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

So it was pretty evident that Cathy was waaay too into taking Kraven's blood to even register that he had decided living was a thing worth doing. The pinkette's eyes sparkled as the removed the syringe, eyeing the collected blood with the total adoration of a child staring at a piece of candy. Her eyes flitted down briefly to Kraven...then noticed that he was basically dead on the ground. The grin spread wider across her face as she secured the syringe to her back before kneeling down next to the massive drained body, a hand pressing down on the wound where she had injected her syringe.

"Cathy'll patch you up now, yeah~?"

She cooed, coming up with a sort of makeshift bandage out of a piece of cloth.

"You're still a dick, though.."

She added in a harsher whisper, her lips brushing softly against his ear as she continued to work on keeping him alive. It was strange how, even when she was furious at him, she refused to let him die. She briefly considered just leaving him there to bleed out like he wanted...but the prospect of letting him finally be rid of No Man's Land while she was stuck here alone kept her from doing so. Totally NOT the fact that she was obsessed with him. She would not let herself believe that's why she wouldn't let him die.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:23 am

Kraven

Kraven twitched a bit as Cathy celebrated her new-found blood "Guh..." was just about the most he could say that made any sense... and even that didn't make any sense. He could swear he heard a little girl in the distance... that was strange. He didn't recall little girls happening when death was a thing... huh... he noticed that she started to bandage his two chest wounds, which was nice. However Kraven found it totally hilarious considering he likely had a concussion, several stabbing wounds across his body, a broken arm, a missing arm, and he could swear his ass was broken too. In general, this was not a good day "Heh... kahahah-" Kraven tried to laugh, but then he started coughing out blood "I... I actually think I'm going to die this time..." he muttered "Heh..." Kraven's eyes started to fade out as he stared up into the night sky.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 am

Cathy scowled as Kraven seemed to genuinely think he was going to die. Looking over his wounds...it actually seemed very likely. But still, she considered the comment an insult to her medical skills.

"Are you saying I'm not a good enough nurse to keep you alive?! I'll have you know that I was the best in my class in nursing school! Totally not just because I threatened the teacher either!"

She spoke as she went over Kraven's wounds methodically, doing a better job that one would have expected out of...well, out of Catherine. It was still not nearly enough to fix him...he was pretty messed up. But she tried. When the fading eyes started happening, the pinkette slapped Kraven's face, hard, in an attempt to keep him among the living. She heard voices whispering...

"IF YOU'RE WITH VULTURE I'LL PUNCH THINGS..."

She warned, not looking up from the work she was doing on Kraven.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:38 am

Morty looked up from Hazel to Catherine... giving a half smile and raising his voice so it could be heard from there, he sounded rather cheery, it was nice seeing that Kraven and Cathy were patching things up... or at least he thought they were... Maybe...Hello there again, Miss Catherine... We didn't mean to intrude but Hazel and I followed you... We were concerned after you left so suddenly and well... Honestly I have nothing better to do! HAHAHA!... Morty felt very jolly at the moment, he hoped he wasn't getting Hungry... When he felt like this it usually meant that he had gone too long without meat and well that either lead to passing out or a feeding frenzy... He knew how to keep himself under control for a fairly extended time, luckily. He came to come make sure Cathy was OK, not try and eat her.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the EX-Chicken

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Hazel

"I AM NOT A FUGLY ASS BIRD!" Hazel shouted in response as Cathy threatened if they were Vultures. The nerve! Vultures... "I thought we just came cause we had no where else to go and Cathy was the only other friend we had... And that sock puppets kidnapped her. I guess I totally missed that one." Hazel said as she blinked a couple of times before going into her bag to eat some more candy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:46 am

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 __layout_zpse948848d

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The shuffling of wooden plates would soon become evident- and should one turn to see the source, they would see a very tense Red Masque waddling along the remains of the church, humming some old jazzy tune as he went on his merry way. He kept going, without a single word of explanation as to who he was or what he wanted-- until suddenly, he came to a very abrupt stop right in front of Kraven and Cathy, staring down at them intensely. Should one have been able to see the look in his eyes- they would have been seeping with disappointment.
"Mm mm mm, boy- you dun fucked up-" He hummed, before kneeling down next to Kraven`s laid out form. Briefly, she looked him over, then glanced at Cathy- nodding to her in the place of an actual greeting. He removed his parasol from it`s place tucked under his arm, gently placing it on the ground next to him as he rubbed his gloved wrists together-- in the process, he slid the fabric of his gloves down ever so slightly, revealing a spot of colorless skin. It was ghost white- with not even the colored indication of a vein upon it. "Breakin` churches, nukin` cities- when`re you gonna calm dooown...~?" As he said this, he leveled his hand with Kraven`s body, and flicked his wrist.
This action, while simply odd-looking initially-- triggered a minuscule cloud of blackened dust to exude from his exposed skin. It wafted outward, spreading through the air and clinging just above Kraven as it neared the blonde- and once the initial puff got close enough, more soon followed-- until it was enough to cover the ten foot tall behemoth entirely.
Without a word of explanation or justification, Masque cleared his throat- then rose back up onto his feet, bringing his parasol up with him and placing it right back under his arm. "See, see- I don`t really take kindly to destruction of sacred property...!"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:18 am

Kraven

Kraven gave Cathy a weak smile as he closed his eyes "I finally leave this world..." after the initial shock of the realization of his death passed, Kraven grew content. Surely, even the bravest of men have their moment of weakness when death knocks at their front door. But then Yuri Dragovich realized, he had done it all already. He had failed, repeatedly, despite his best intents. Survival of the fittest, and Kraven was not the fittest. Finally knowing peace, Kraven gave up, despite Cathy trying her best there wasn't a single thing she could do at this point. Neither did he knew that a familiar figure was looming over the horizon, watching it all. While it seemed as if Kraven had left this world by the time Red Masque even got close to the blonde, one could swear there was still some life left in Kraven, his heart had no stopped beating, at the very least. As Red Masque's dark cloud consumed Kraven, his entire body seemed to disappear. In truth, it was completely healing his body, the mysterious cloud mended his bones, healed his flew, he grew a new arm... yet he seemed to be growing smaller with every passing second. This cloud, while also healing him, had dispelled the Paragon Serum from his body. As the black cloud dissipated, there laid Kraven in massively over-sized clothing. And in a matter of seconds, Kraven's eyes opened, his first sight being that of Red Masque "Tsk... as I feared... you continue to torture my soul dark on..." the man stood up, walking out of his clothing before bowing down to Red Masque "So you've returned to No Man's Land..." a smirk appeared on his face as he then asked "What is your bidding...? Death..."

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 3 Tiny10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Cathy cringed at Hazel's shrieks about not being on Vulture. Too loud. Unnecessary. Mr Morty's response was better...though that laugh was sort of creepy towards the end. Either way, she needed to deal with Kraven, so she said

"Ah...okay. One moment-"

As she turned back to keep hopelessly trying to fix Kraven, she saw Red Masque.

"Woah, when did YOU get here?"

Random person in a mask...saying weird things...not the strangest situation she had encountered in No Man's Land. But still. She wasn't sure how to react to the nod, so she just sort of awkwardly saluted at the man, then he kept talking to Kraven.

"...Also who are-?"

Black dust thing happened. Cathy was quite confused. And then panicked. But the sort of panicked where she was frozen so she wasn't really doing anything...what COULD she do? She was pretty sure she had just witnessed the murder of Kraven...but a familiarly scrawny blonde figure rose once the weird black dust had cleared. WELL. Catherine was not sure how to react to THAT.

"...Death...?"

She chose to focus on the confusing words rather than the confusing events, because those were easier to deal with right now.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am

Morty lowered his head bowing in prayer for Kraven to pass into darkness with peace... May the great void hold the heart of the one before me so as to let him sink into the everlasting peace... May--- He suddenly looked up as he heard Red Masque's voice, he stood in front of the bench Hazel sat on making sure he was between the new stranger and her... He eyed the figure suspiciously... Then suddenly Kraven rose from his near death state much smaller now... If he didn't see him transform Morty would think it someone else entirely... then Kraven bowed to the masquerader, naming it Death...
After hearing the name Kraven connected to such great atrocities and then personally seeing the wreckage left in the wake of the blonde reaper some time ago at the Theater, Morty wasn't going to risk anything in the presence of such a person that Kraven, Father Death himself would bow to... Morty bowed still keeping himself directly between Masque and Hazel, being as formal as he could be... The feat of resurrecting Kraven from near death in such a manor was worth Morty's approval but even more so Kraven had slain his Master, Morty was honor-bound to show reverence to any such man who Kraven saw fit to bow to by extension.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next