Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy smiled the smallest bit as Kraven did a very Kraven-thing: hurt lots of people for no apparent reason. She just sort of went after him, occasionally kicking a few of the punched-out men before skipping on after the blonde.

"Idea: let's find someone that might actually know something, find out where Ryder is from them, THEN beat them to a pulp? And take their blood too, yis~"

She suggested, kicking the most recent person that Kraven knocked unconscious. She was pretty impressed by how surprisingly strong the small blonde still managed to be, even in his physically not-as-amazing state.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven turned to Cathy, raising an eyebrow to the pinkette as she spoke to him "That's..." the man seemed completely silent as he stared at her, before the man suddenly burst with energy "THAT'S GENIUS!" he yelled, suddenly grabbing Cathy "WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THAT EARLIER!?" he asked rather loudly, grabbing Cathy's hand and dragging him away with her "SOON THE WORLD WILL BE MINE! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

(EXIT KRAVEN AND CATHY)

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Tiny10
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:37 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the EX-Chicken

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel blinked once... Twice... "... I am confused as of to what just happened." she said after everything was said and done. What was she going to do now? "So... Mr. Morty... What are we going to do today? Should we run and hide?" she asked since it seemed like the end of the world was happening at this moment. "Or do we fight?" she asked as she slipped off his back and thought about it. "I mean... How can I explore the world if this guy and the gal blow it all up!?" Hazel said as she turned around and placed her hands on her hips.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:30 am

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Beaker8_zps612f1b01
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty stood up from his bow and watched Cathy and Kraven for sometime, smiling realizing this must be a kind of norm for them... then Hazel spoke he looked down questioning himself the very question She had asked... I don't think you have to worry about them blowing up the World little one... I've heard many claim to that goal and have never seen one succeed... but, to flee or fight... That is truly the question of the hour, is it not?!... He smiled to himself thinking... this was a new chapter for him, the Muppets were gone.... Finally.... and it seemed as if Fate had led him to a very interesting crossroad... should he hide, safely and secure?... or follow the path laid before him?... he thought back to something Fozzy had told him once... ||Life is for Living... not for wasting.|| He nodded to himself then ran ahead, following the deranged couple, waving for Hazel to follow I say we let the path guide us! Come Hazel, WE FIGHT!

EXIT MORTY

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:50 am

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the EX-Chicken

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 5 Hazel

Hazel wooted in a deep voice before running after Mr. Morty, giving out a battle cry. "SHAKALKALKKALK!" Hazel cried out as she went out there.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5