Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

+4
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 3710
Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"You're kidding me..." Kraven muttered, his eyes narrowing as Ryder seemed to have completely brushed off his attacks due to the sheer appearance of Jo "Those are some fightin' words son..." Kraven never took well to people saying they'd kick his ass. Especially not these two, the man threw the column aside, it was too slow to swing around to do any attacks capable of hitting these two. Instead he simply rose up his hand, balling it up into a fist as he smiled to the bluenette "A man from a weapon? Those words mean nothing from you Beaumont! Not when you yourself have been reduced to Charles' weapon! Did I mention I'm going to kill him too after this!? I'm going to end all of you... but really... I suppose both you and Ryder are my logical first victim!" Jo was charging in with a knife. Kraven didn't consider the metal object much of a threat and let her charge in, especially since she seemed to be targeting his body. This of course turned out to be a feint as Jo instead opted to jump up to punch him in the face again. Something that Kraven was not going to have, he rose his hand to grab Jo's legs before her fist could even reach him, leaving her dangling around before tossing her up into the air and throwing a punch to her as she was above the ground. He had a habit of underestimated Jo in combat, but that wasn't something he was going to do here today "You pretend to be a savior... but in truth you are just a SHEEP! You are one of Charles' flock, a blind follower on a mission! What... do you believe in 'justice'!? Haha... do you believe in doing 'the right thing'!? DO YOU BELIEVE IN SUCH CONCEPTS AS MORALITY!? THERE IS NO MORALITY, JUSTICE, OR RIGHT WAY! These are but concepts society has created to keep us all down from rising from its hardship! DO THIS, DO THAT! DO AS YOU'RE TOLD AND YOU'LL MAKE A LIVING! HAHAHAHA! IT MAKES ME SICK SICK SICK SICK SIIIIIICK! And you... you make me even more SICK!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 1910
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 Dc2166d7-4857-4e96-a143-8fbc9951dda9_zps6195c07a

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I... am no man`s weapon, YOU TRASH! What you see between Charles and I is a mutual understanding between two higher beings--! Two beings who understand jus--!!" As Jo felt her legs being quite literally pulled out from under her while she was mid-air, she couldn`t help but cut herself off and hiss out a string of sharp curses. She kept her knife held tightly, wanting to ensure she wouldn`t accidentally plunge it into herself as Kraven suddenly launched her upward-- knowing what this meant, she braced for impact, but-- most certainly did not expect his gigantic fist to connect so firmly with her stomach. The wind was literally punched right out of her, the slightest trickle of blood rolling down from her lip-- which she bit down on roughly, refusing to allow herself to scream out. Not here, not in front of her current company-
Following the initial connection between Kraven`s fist and her stomach, the reaction was delayed- but Jo was sent flying back upward, even higher than Kraven had thrown her-- and it wasn`t until her back collided with the roof above them that she at last allowed a sharp gasp to burst free from her lungs. A staggering shot of pain rang through the marrow of her bones, and her eye stretched open wide, betraying her shock and concern over her condition. She wasn`t sure if she could move... she didn`t have time to dwell on it, however, as her form soon peeled itself from the wooden plakes above- and she listlessly fell back down, landing directly on Kraven`s still extended fist.

She stilled then, her muscles slacked and motionless- before she at last shifted her weight, looking as if she were about to limply slide off. But, instead of fully falling, she proceeded to plunge her knife deep into the muscle of Kraven`s bicep as she brushed by it, effectively catching her steel into his flesh and using that to keep herself from slipping off him. He was truly a titan- she`d have to scale him if she hoped to do any of the damage she wanted. As a matter a fact, she found herself dangling in the air here-- if she fell, it`d be a long way down.
"There are certain codes of conduct humanity must abide by to be considered 'just'," She began quietly after a bit of silence, the grin finding it`s way back to her face. "And when you break that conduct..." Suddenly- her entire body coiled around the length of his arm in an absurdly complex, military-like hold. She twisted and contorted herself unnaturally-- and from an outsider`s perspective, her movements on their own were very hard to follow- but with one abrupt twist, a very distinctive cracking noise resounded about the stale air of the Church. Not wasting another second- Jo bounded away from Kraven, barrel rolling onto the ground before fully landing in a crouch. The moment she landed-- the blonde`s arm would fall entirely limp. "THEN YOU AREN`T WORTHY OF LIVING ANY LONGER--! THESE ARE THE TRUTHS OF THIS WORLD, HEATHEN!" Suddenly, her booming voice lowered itself to something hardly about a whisper, a quiet giggle escaping her as it did- "And, you...? You-- you, Kraven, stopped being worthy of living a longlonglonglonglonglooooong TIME AGO--! I haven`t given up on this world... I`m going to save it, one step at a time- and you... you`re just a name on a fuckin` LIST."     

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s and Ryder`s Theme - Don`t Lose Your Way
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Kraven

"MUTUAL UNDERSTAND!? BWAHAHAAHAH! Trust me... with men like him there is no understanding... if you think he views you as an equal then you've got another thing coming. He's going to use you just like they all do.You are nothing but a battery to him... you are used to power his schemes... and when you run out of juice you're discarded. You truly are a fool if you think there's any 'understanding' between the two of you!" Kraven continued to laugh like a maniac as Jo was sent spiraling into the ceiling like a rag doll. A single blow to her body and he could already tell she was practically done for. It was very likely that another attack on his part and she'd be dead. She was a talented fighter, and she could do the damage, but she didn't have Ryder's willpower, at best she could only take two hits, and even then he doubted she was capable of that. The bluenette landed on his fist, much to the surprise of Kraven "The hell are you doing...?" he muttered, a look that practically just yelled 'I am not amused'. As she continued to speak about codes and justice, she stabbed her knife into his arm, i t managed to pierce his skin enough to keep Jo onto his arm, and then she wrapped around his entire arm. The blonde glared down at Jo on his arms, he immediately recognized what she's doing "Don't you dare-!!" he yelled, only for her to contort her body in a way that'd snap his arm into two. And just like that, Kraven was armless. As she dropped to the ground, the blonde looked down on her, a grimace upon his face "Did you seriously think that this would really make a difference...?" he asked, looking down on the bluenette with a dark look on his face. he slowly made an advance on her "I've killed hundreds of men without needing my arms... I can kill one injured woman..." Kraven then charged Jo like a bull, aiming to simply ram into her with enough strength to smash her into a wall "You can't 'save' anything you harlot... you have no interest in saving anything... you are but a false prophet! You hold us all back! You watch all the wolves, making sure we don't tear at the flock! YOU HOLD THE GREAT BACK IS WHAT YOU DO! IF WE DON'T DO AS WE'RE TOLD THE SHEEP SICK PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON US! YOU ARE THE REASON THE WORLD HASN'T CHANGED! THERE IS NO SOCIETY! THERE ARE -NO- RULES! THERE IS ONLY NATURE... AND THE RULES OF NATURE WILL BE WHAT WE ALL FOLLOW! NOT THE FOLLY OF MAN WE CALL 'LAW'!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:42 am

Central City // Abandoned Church (Kraven) - Page 2 Dc2166d7-4857-4e96-a143-8fbc9951dda9_zps6195c07a

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo couldn`t help the satisfied smirk that made it`s way to her features at Kraven`s reaction to the state of his arm- but his comment on her and Charles needed addressing first. While she had been stuck behind a haze of odd, giddy determination since the beginning of the scuffle- his words very prominently ignited a spark of rage in the bluenette`s eye, her volatile tendencies kicking into full gear. "Please- you are not in our realm... and don`t FUCKIN` THINK that you`ll get to me through him- he is no friend, he is no ally, nothing but a means to an end-- YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU ARE BUT FLESH AND BLOOD AND NOTHING MORE!" She barked, snarling- and as the blonde began to approach, she grinned, the manic glint never leaving her eye.
"You`ll find I`m nothing like anything you`ve ever seen... I am no man, Kraven- I AM NO MAN-!" Slowly, as Kraven began his advancement, Jo seemed ready to move- before her attention notably caught on something behind the behemoth. Her sight lingered, until a shadow of a smirk began to play on her lips- and without further ado, flung her arms out at her sides, adopting a challenging stance as Kraven charged toward her. "COME AT ME! TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG! COME--" She was cut off by Kraven`s shoulder very firmly slamming into her chest-- the very strength behind the hit sent a whirling shock wave back, cracking but not destroying the wall of the Church behind Jo-- and it wasn`t until moments after that her body flew directly into said wall. The impact on her back earned another rasped out gasp burning from her lungs, and she slowly began to sink from the wall to the ground, leaving a trail of watery blood in her wake. Once her feet touched the ground, she was quick to begin trying to force herself onto balance again- she didn`t seem too concerned about being attacked by Kraven while she took her time...  

Jo and Ryder`s Theme - Don`t Lose Your Way
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:48 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Honestly, Ryder was concerned. Jo had been acting...off. Very off. And while he didn't want to call her out on anything, he couldn't help but feel worried. Still...now wasn't the time tobe focusing on that.
During the time that Jo had been clashing with Kraven, Ryder--although he did hate to see Jo getting pummeled--had been slowly moving his way around towards Kraven's back, trying to get a sneak attack in. He waited patiently, until the moment that he saw Kraven's charge bash Jo into the wall--then, he quickly ran towards Kraven from behind, holding his bat aloft for a moment to gain momentum before swinging it down towards the back of Kraven's head, stretching as far as he could to even reach that high, jumping a little bit as he did so to gain more height.

"There might not be society, but there are sure as hell people! And you know what happens when a wolf kills all the sheep around it, Kraven? The wolf starves and dies! Killing and death can only get you so far--if anyone is the false prophet, it's you!" He did his best to look around Kraven after his attack to check on Jo--then quickly backed off a bit to avoid a counterattack from Kraven. "Fighting people on both sides must be pretty tough, huh? Too bad you don't have anyone here to back you up. Oh, I wonder what happened to Cathy...did she wisen up or did you just kill her again? Too bad..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo and Ryder's Theme - Don't Lose Your Way
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:45 am

Kraven

"BWAHAHAHA! YOU MAKE ME SOUND REASONABLE! HOW FUCKING PATHETIC... you think you know what your'e doing false savior... but you are merely hastening a terrible fate for mankind... you are short-sighted and foolish... YOU DO NOT SEE THE BIG PICTURE! It matters not however... you may be foolish... but YOU'RE ALSO WEAK! AND THE WEAK ARE EATEN!" he let out a growl as Jo was sent flying across the room, her body bashing against the wall which had already been damaged from the sheer force of his attack. Kraven, having lost sight of Ryder, simply began to walk forward towards Jo, his eyes entirely fixated upon the bluenette. He was going to squash her, he was going to crush her, he thought of nothing but destroying this woman before him. He was so fixated upon her that he didn't even notice as Ryder came up from behind and bashed his bat against the back of Kraven's head. Kraven let out a pained grunt, falling over on his knees as he grit his teeth "Grrrr..." Kraven immediately swung his body to face Ryder, a glare focused upon him. He yelled out to Ryder in rage "THE PEOPLE ARE WEAK! THE SHEEP MUST BE LEAD AND SLAUGHTERED WHEN NEEDED! YOU KNOW NOTHING RYDER! DON'T YOU DARE!" he yelled, running after the red head even as he tried to make a distance between the two "CATHY!? BWHAHAHA! SHE WAS WEAK! WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK WEAK! I DIDN'T NEED HER TO BRING ME DOWN! I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO HOLD ME DOWN! I AM PERFECTION! ALL THE SHEEP WOULD DO IS HOLD ME BACK AND MAKE ME WEAK LIKE YOU FOOLS! I AM STRONG! I AM THE MOST FIT TO SURVIVE! CATHY AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE BENEATH ME!" Kraven then charged towards Ryder, attempting to ram his shoulder into the red head with the same great power as he did in his attack on Jo.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:58 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had picked up her head first, snidely grinning at Kraven as the male approached her, intent on brutalizing her to bits and pieces-- clearly, she had been counting on Ryder coming up from behind and bashing his bat against the top of Kraven`s skull. Slowly, Jo pulled herself onto two feet, staggering some and focusing to regain her balance- she could feel her adrenaline pumping as hard and fast as her heart, which had taken it upon itself to jump into her throat midst her excitement. It burned through the stinging sensations of her pain that still visibly dragged her body along- through the harsh winds that were Kraven`s attacks, her fiery determination was no where near subdued.
She waited, silently creeping forward as Kraven focused forward on Ryder- and once he had turned toward the redhead completely, Jo leaped forward- effortlessly jumping off several objects to slowly escalate herself through the height of the basement. Her agility and speed were far more impressive than it had been in any battle prior- it was almost as if her body didn`t remember it`s own limits, or failed to register and accept them. Her nervous system was going haywire, ignoring the white pain that rang through her deep and reopened wounds-- of course, this only meant it would be all the more dangerous when the heat this battle supplied inevitably caught up to her. But, she didn`t seem to care much at all for that. All that mattered was that Kraven die...!
"THE WEAK ARE MEANT TO BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS--! 'WOLVES' LIKE YOU AND XIU ARE BUT IMPERFECTIONS-!!" Through all her bounding and jumping, it wasn`t long until her feet made firm contact with the roof above them- and from there, she twisted herself so that she ended up spiraling right toward the back of Kraven`s head- her legs extended downward into a strengthened kick. "GUESS WHO LEFT THEIR BACK OPEN--?!" She barked, loud maniacal laughter that could easily rival Kraven`s own erupting forward from her afterward-- she was certainly enjoying herself, despite the amount of pain she was in, and could hardly feel. "A wolf can only survive so long on it`s own...! LET`S SEE HOW LONG YOU`LL LAST-!!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:42 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder attempted to dodge to the side away from Kraven, but the man managed to ram into his right side, leading to Ryder stumbling rapidly across the room, smacking into a shelf at the opposite wall. He slumped over slightly, looking up to see Jo attacking Kraven from behind. He put one of his hands onto the shelf, feeling pain rippling through his back as he pulled himself to his feet again, his legs shaking just slightly, although he was trying his hardest to hide it. He managed to get back to his feet again, watching Kraven and Jo carefully, keeping quiet, prepared if Jo would catch Kraven's attention so that he could attack the man from behind again--hopefully before the blonde's potential attack connected. He shifted himself slightly, making it clear to Jo that he was ready to move, should the blonde turn--and if Kraven kept his attention on him, he was ready to keep up a good distraction to let Jo attack again. Although...that cackle of hers was definitely concerning. He was going to have to address that after this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Kraven

As Kraven's attack connected with Ryder and he saw the red head fly back, the giant began laughing madly "BWAHAHAHAHAH! WEAK! WEAK! WEEEAAAAK!" he yelled into the air, stumbling around erratically as if losing himself in the pleasure of the fight "THIS IS HOW WE ARE MEANT TO ACT! WE ARE ANIMALS! WE COMPETE WE HUNT WE KILL WE REPEAT!" he yelled, falling over to his knees as he continued to laugh. And then Jo flew down towards him, her kick connecting with the back of his head "GAH!" Kraven's head seemed to be flung forward a bit by the sheer power of the kick, giving him some whiplash. The monster stood back up, slowly turning back to Jo, glaring to her "THE WEAK EXIST ONLY TO PERISH! THAT IS OUR TRUE NATURE! NOW PERISH, SHEEP!" Kraven once again tried to ram his body into Jo with the same force. Interestingly enough, though he was ten times stronger and bigger than the Kraven of yesteryear, there was no mistaking that his technique had suffered. This man was once capable of matching Jo equally in martial arts and marksmanship, yet not he was just taking hits like a tank then wildly lashing out at the woman in return. He had definitely lost something that had made him effective in his escalation to "godhood".

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:59 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The moment her kick connected- Jo pressed her weight against the back of Kraven`s head and simultaneously flipped back, stumbling somewhat before managing to regain her balance and land properly. Her arms automatically flew up defensively, blocking her face. "YOU! ARE! A! FLAW!" She barked- and as Kraven inevitably charged forward, Jo was quick to sloppily throw herself to the side, stumbling again but still avoiding what could have been a very harsh blow. "FUCK YOUR SHEEP WOLF BULLSHITERY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN KILL YOU--!!" She fell haphazardly, regaining her balance again by pressing her palm against a nearby wall, and watched carefully as Kraven continued to plow forward. She grinned wickedly as he passed right by her, then pulled the strength in her legs right back upward- delivering a brutal two-legged drop kick to the back of Kraven`s lowered head. Afterward, she would find that she... didn`t have much to land on- and ended up being pulled down by gravity, landing on the ground soon after. She was extra sure to twist herself around so she fell directly onto her chest and stomach, which did earn a quiet cough or two- but, at the very least, she had avoided landing onto her back. She wasn`t sure if she could get up afterward if she had...
From there, she glanced up at Ryder, silently asking him to step forward as she worked on pushing herself up onto her feet again- which, with the amount of damage she had done to herself with her own attacks, was taking a bit more time then originally planned...  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder watched Jo and Kraven intently as Jo dodged, then delivered her attack towards Kraven. Ryder had already started running towards the blonde as soon as he saw Jo dodge out of the way, so the moment after Jo was out of the way, Ryder ran to Kraven's back, raising his bat up as high he as he could yet again, barely able to reach up to Kraven's height, then brought the metal bat down against the man's skull once, then a second time for good measure.
"If anyone existed only to die, then they wouldn't have even existed in the first place!" he retorted to Kraven's statement as he decided to take a gamble on the amount of time he had left, swinging the bat at the man's head a third time. Hopefully, this would both damage the man and keep his attention off of Jo while she recovered, if all went well--however, it was risky, seeing as how having to reach that high with the bat was leaving Ryder's torso wide open to attacks. "Everyone's got a reason to be alive--and that reason is never just to die! Never! And finding your reason and following it--that's what sets us apart from animals, Kraven! Maybe you'd understand that if you opened your fucking eyes!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 am

Kraven

Kraven barked out to Jo as she removed herself from the track of Kraven's attack "HAH! WEAK! THAT'S RIGHT RU-" Kraven was unable to finish as both of Jo's boots connected with Kraven's feet, sending him staggering back into Ryder's own bat swing, which impacted against back of his skull. Kraven let out a pain yelp, as if he were a wounded hound "YOU'RE- WRONG! WE LIVE IN A MEANINGLESS WORLD! LIFE HAS NO MEANING! WE EXIST TO DIE! DIE! ... Die...! You-!" Kraven took another bat to the head, Kraven was starting to see red as he felt nothing but sheer pain from his cranium. He began to limp forward "You- exist... TO BE BROKEN!" he yelled as he suddenly fell to his knees against Jo, his left knee crashing into Jo's back with crippling force before the man himself seemed to stay on his knees. His head was dropped low, he let out weak panting as he tried with all of his power to get back up on his feat but was unable to. He tried to stand up, but staggered around before falling to his knees again, unable to move back up on his feat "I will... break you all... you are... weak..." he muttered weakly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:01 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Jo struggled to get up onto her feet, her gaze steadily followed Ryder`s next attack on Kraven- and seeing the blonde`s weakened reaction to both her own and Ryder`s attacks only brought a big satisfied smirk to the bluenette`s features. Her and Ryder long knew what an excellent team they made-- they could read each other`s thoughts with nothing but a look, move in perfect sync, and compliment each other flawlessly. Even a monstrosity like Kraven was weak to their combined might... to her, it only further proved that so long as her actions were dedicated to the greater good-- nothing was impossible. She was a God in her own right... "Of course you wouldn`t understand... you`ve long lost your humanity, long lost your purpose... and a human without purpose is an animal... a loyalty to mankind and the pursue of happiness gives the two of us prowess that far surpasses your`s. Life is it`s own meaning, and so long as you go about living life unlike the way it was intended to be lived, with law and conduct on---"
Kraven`s knee dropped directly into the bone of her back, halting her attempts at getting back onto her feet and sending her slamming right back down into the church ground. At this, she didn`t hold back the loud, enstrangled scream saturated with pain and dripping in agony that ripped forward from her lungs, making her throat burn and her head throb. Involuntary tears squeezed out of her clenched eye, rolling down her features-- her breath short and stuttered, frantic and racked with misery. A deep, almost numbing pain pulsed through her entire body at such an alarming rate, her marred mind couldn`t help but jump to the worst possible scenario-- and the worst possible scenario was terrifying. Even with that mind-blanking pain, she continued to fruitlessly struggle to get back onto her feet- but, her legs didn`t move a single inch. It took every ounce of her willpower to ensure that she didn`t faint, or anything of the sort- that would only help ensure her demise, at this rate... "Mother...fucker...!" She rasped, coughing harshly soon after- then, she opened her white knuckled fists and slammed her palms onto the ground, forcing her legs to jolt up to shoot another kick at Kraven- granted that he was on his knees still, she didn`t need to jump to reach him-- but, she couldn`t exactly see where her kick landed, if it had at all...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:28 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder frowned as he listened to the weakening Kraven's ravings--and actually felt himself pause a bit. Somehow, in this heightened pace of thought that Ryder was feeling during the adrenaline rush keeping him going, he could trace those statements back to human emotion this time. Maybe it was the fact that Kraven was clutching so desperately to his beliefs--but in a moment there, Ryder actually caught a glimpse of the man who he had fought on the Walls that day months ago. Unending ambition and dedication to what he believed in--further twisted now than it had been then, but still there all the same. However, as the blonde's knee jammed into Jo's back, the woman's scream jarred Ryder out of his thoughts, causing his eyes to widen, his breath catching in his throat as staggered towards the injured Kraven. From the expression upon his face, the only thing that was apparent in his mind at the moment was that Jo was in pain. And that wasn't a thing that he could let happen. He saw Jo kick at the man, and Ryder arrived near him moments later, standing next to the kneeling man and waiting for Jo's leg to be out of the way before gripping his bat tightly in his hands, hearing one of his knuckles crack as he paused for a moment, then took a powerful horizontal swing at the man's forehead.
"There's only one thing that's breaking here today, Yuri--and the only one at fault is yourself."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:03 am

Kraven

Kraven grinned down on Jo as she reveled in pain from his knee crashing into her back "S... SEE! BROKEN... BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE... A CAGED BROKEN BIRD BEGGING TO BE RELEASED FROM THE CAGE THAT IS YOUR MORTAL SKIN! Yes... you will perish... JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!" Kraven stood over Jo, his shadow alone dwarfing her as she seemed like a child in his presence "What hypocritical words..." the man muttered in return to Jo's own words "I find it so amusing... to think that you'd consider humanity above nature... you act as if we aren't animals. As if we don't live and die for food, for territory that means nothing, for monetary objects that mean nothing but what we make of them, for mating, or simply because we don't like each other. And I'm sure you among many, many of your so called heroes have killed for many of those reasons. You... especially Jo. Those are bold words for a broken bird..." he seemed to raise his leg to stomp on Jo. However, Jo's kick towards his leg seemed to stop him, if only because Kraven just seemed to stare at her in disbelief because of it. it didn't even make him flinch, he didn't even feel her "Stubborn to the end..." he then continued with his intentions before Ryder came charging in. Kraven quickly shot a glare to the man, before shoving his shoulders towards Ryder's baseball bat, shoving the entire man away to the side "WEAK! HAHA! Just... WEAK... you cannot defeat me... just look at you two... you've tried just about everything but you still can't bring me down. YOU FACE THE APEX PREDATOR! YOU FACE THE TRUE MESSIAH! YOU FACE PERFECTION! I AM THE COLOR RED IN A WORLD OF BLACK AND WHITE! THE SAVIOR OF THIS WORLD! How... just how... are you planning to take me down...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Kraven`s shadow seemed to hold pressure on it`s own- Jo could practically feel it`s weight hovering over her and all she could do was stare ahead-- the wheels of her mind working to realize the fact that... there was a possibility of her dying within the next several seconds.
A giant loomed over her with murderous intent, and she found herself freezing up, her throat and chest clenching in white terror. Her eye opened wide, her lips slightly parted but releasing nothing-- no sound, no air...
Something wasn`t clicking-- she couldn`t realize why this had happened. It wasn`t because she was weak- she was on the side of justice. She was a beacon of hope, a savior-- and something wasn`t right here. Her expression was best described as vacant- and even through her empty thoughts, she couldn`t bring herself to feel any joy as her kick firmly connected with Kraven`s leg-- keeping his attack at bay for a few moments extra.
Slowly, it began to occur to her, as Ryder`s bat was effortlessly bashed away- that had been her last hope. She couldn`t bring her muscles to work, her body didn`t want to move-- in the moments she spent laying here that felt like eternity, her adrenaline had flushed out, being replaced by quavering fear. Tears continued to roll down the sides of her cheeks, leaving a moist trail in their wake- not because of the pain this time. Maybe her resolve hadn`t been strong enough...
It had been a delayed reaction-- but, eventually, Kraven`s words hit her. And slowly, the hapless despair written all over her face began to contort- until her eyes were on fire and glaring straight ahead, positively seeping and leaking with wrath. Vivid, dark imagery played on the back of her eyelids as she so much as blinked- and Jo went from defeated to rabid in a matter of moments. "I... am not... a caged bird..." She growled, and it wasn`t clear what he had said to affect her so deeply-- but it wasn`t long until the sensation of throbbing pain throughout her body faded. Instead, she found herself bursting with movement, adrenaline almost physically pumping through her very veins as she applied pressure onto her hands, lifting her lower body up into a handstand that she soon rotated until she landed on her feet. "I- AM NOT- A CAGED- BIRD--!!" From there, in a flash of movement that was very hard to follow-- she ran forward, her foot firmly connecting with Kraven`s middle-- but she didn`t stop there. "I AM THE LAW, I AM HUMANITY INCARNATE-- AND YOU ARE DEAD WEIGHT IN MY NEW WORLD--!!" She continued running up- until her boot connected very solidly with Kraven`s chin, and with the momentum she had so suddenly gained-- the strength behind said kick was enough to send the giant`s head jerking back with a loud cracking sound. Then, she flipped completely- landing in a crouch exactly where she had begun.
"WE`LL TAKE YOU DOWN THE SAME WAY WE`LL TAKE DOWN ANYONE WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF THE GREATER GOOD-- TOGETHER!" Her hands raised leveled above her head- making a perfect platform for Ryder to step forward, elevate himself, and land a finishing hit. "RYDER-!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:42 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder cringed as he felt Kraven bashing him away, feeling his bat momentarily leaving his hands as he felt himself hit the ground again. For a moment, he lay there, breathless, struggling to stand, reaching out to grip at his bat again, holding it tightly in his hand as he rolled over again to look at Jo and Kraven. He could feel a deep-rooted radiating throughout his body, one that he knew stemmed ffrom both old and current injuries--and yet, he still worked to stand up. He shoved the end of the bat onto the ground, using it as support as he pushed himself to his feet, his ribs and back crying out in protest as he did so. Things were looking pretty grim--but he wasn't willing to give up yet.
Still, he felt like he was fading fast. There was only so much damage he could take--and he was beginning to get very close to his limits. As much as his body wanted to call it quits, though, his mind refused to back down--and what he saw next only led him to open his eyes wide in surprise. Jo had made a stunning recovery--and that was enough to get his adrenaline pumping again as he saw Jo manage to land a hit in on Kraven and call him over.

"You got it--!" he called to her as he dashed across the room to her, gritting his teeth against the blinding soreness that wracked through his body as he did so. He made his way over to Jo, giving her an understanding look before stepping up onto the stepping stool that she had created with her hands, launching himself up into the air and raising his bat aloft above his head, calling out to Kraven as he bore down upon the man, "I said it to you once before and I'll say it again, Yuri! History repeats itself! We saved the world from you once--and we'll damn well do it again if we have to!" And with that, he swung the bat down towards Kraven's head with all of his strength. "THIS! ENDS! NOW!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Kraven

"BWAHAHAHA!" just as the fight had begun, Kraven was laughing, getting the more joy out of this bout than anything else. He had laughed like this the entire time, and it seemed no matter how much both Ryder and Jo beat on the giant, he always seemed to deride nothing but fun from it all. He just kept on yelling to the top of his lungs at Jo as she barked back to him "YOU ARE THE LAW!? BWAHAHAHA! THERE IS NO LAW HARLOT! LAW IS BUT A SET OF CHAINS WE DRAPE AROUND OUR BODIES TO RESTRICT OUR TRUE NATURE! LAWS ARE HERESY AGAINST MAN! AND IF YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHAMPION OF LAW YOU ARE BUT THE GRAVEST OF SINNERS!" he yelled, seemingly opening himself to an attack from her "COME AT ME!" he yelled back as Jo seemed to intend to end that fight "YOU CANNOT END DEATH! IF YOU ARE MAN-INCARNATE THAN I AM DEATH-INCARNATE! I AM THE END! YOU WILL ALL EVENTUALLY DIE EVEN IF NOT BY MY HANDS AND THAT WILL BE YOUR FINEST MOMENT! YOU ALL EXIST TO DIE IN THIS CRUEL, COLD, RUTHLESS WORLD! SO GO AND DIE ALREADY!" Jo would then land her feet upon his chest, before practically running up the giant to throw a massive kick to his chin. This sent Kraven stumbling back, a massive deranged smile upon his face as a trail of blood from his face flung across Jo. But it seemed their attack did not end there, as Jo crouched down, Kraven gave the woman a look of confusion, only to look back forward to see Ryder running straight towards him. Kraven's facial expression seemed to intensify into a grimace as he heard Ryder's words "STOP. CALLING. ME. YURI!" he yelled "YURI IS A DEAD MAN! HE WAS WEAK! HE WAS FRAIL! HE FAILED! YOU FACE KRAVEN! FATHER DEATH! I AM DEATH! I AM THE FATHER OF A NEW WORLD ORDER! I AM PERFECTION! I AM THE APEX PREDATOR! I AM -THE- MESSIAH!" he yelled, his eyes completely focused on Ryder as he centered all of his rage upon his one opponent. Yet, in all his rage, he didn't so much as move a finger. Lost in his rage, he barked out at Ryder like an animal as The Boss used Jo as a pedestal to jump and deliver a single, powerful swing towards Kraven's head. It bat impacted against Kraven's face, one could hear a loud thud echoing throughout the room. Kraven's face seemed to go blank, he fell to his shoulders, then fell to the ground. The entire building seemed to shake and crack as the giant fell to the ground. Kraven then lay there unconscious, a bloodied and beaten mess.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:08 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Once she had felt Ryder successfully bound off her open palms, Jo watched with both bated breath and an increasingly off-kilter grin as the redhead went in for the finishing blow-- and lo and behold, Ryder`s bat connected harshly with Kraven`s head, and it wasn`t long until the giant was sent tumbling onto his back.
The air burned it`s way from Jo`s lungs as she quietly panted- hardly finding any time for breathing in between fighting off the mind-numbing pain that began to creep back into her system, and her own involuntary giggles. At the sight of Kraven`s defeat, she really couldn`t help but simply laugh- a snicker that began as a gentle chuckle, until it escalated into an eruptive roar of rather ecstatic laughter. She dropped from her crouch onto her knees, pressing her hands onto her stomach as pain blossomed over the area as a result of her own amusement- she had squeezed her eye shut, but once she re-opened them and her sight landed upon Kraven- she abruptly rose right back onto her feet, quickly staggering over toward where the blonde`s body laid. And, without further ado- she slammed her foot onto the male`s stomach, which garnered no reaction from the unconscious blonde, but-- didn`t stop her from repeating the action. Several times over.
"WH-WHAT HAPPENED, HUH?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE APEX PREDATOR--!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEATH-INCARNATE--?! THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST--?! WE GONNA HEAR ANYMORE OF THAT BULLSHIT--?! YOU DONE YET, ASSHOLE--?! ARE YOU FUCKIN` DONE ALREADY?! WEAKWEAKWEEEAAAAK--!! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE GREATER GOOD, WHO OPPOSE THE LAWS OF THIS WORLD--!! HOW`S IT FEEL TO BE MADE A FUCKIN` EXAMPLE OUT OF, HUH, KRAVEN--?!"
As she ranted and continued to brutalize Kraven`s body, unable to stop herself from laughing madly all the while-- the building around them had been shaking and slowly caving in as a result of the giant`s fall, collapsing all around the three in what would surely be a rather messy aftermath. Jo, however-- didn`t seem to notice much at all.   

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Ryder landed on the ground, he instinctively moved a few paces away from Kraven in order to avoid further attacks--but as he whipped back around to face the male, he saw Kraven knocked out on the ground. He paused for a moment as he looked at the man, then heaved a sigh of relief, drooping a bit and looking at the ground as he clipped his bat back onto his belt--only to be startled by the sudden rip of laughter that exploded from Jo's lungs. He looked upwards quickly, his eyes widening upon seeing Jo kicking at Kraven's motionless body, nearly unable to process the words coming from her. Ryder's mouth fell open, and he wanted tried to come up with words--but, before he could, he heard a rumbling, and saw the foundation of the room beginning to collapse around them. They couldn't stay here much longer.
Without much thought, Ryder ran forward, grabbing Jo's hand, then dashed towards the quickly collapsing stairs, pulling both himself and Jo up them in the last rush of adrenaline that hit him as the building began to come down. The stairs fell apart behind them as they ascended from the basement, Ryder only casting a glance back once as the basement as a whole began to collapse. Soon enough, they were on the main floor, but without time to actually run to the door--so Ryder quickly moved towards one of the broken windows, hoisting himself out and similarly pulling Jo through--until they were both outside. Wracked with nerves, he kept a grip on Jo until he managed to get them a safe few yards away from the church as it fell apart--then, he let go at last, turning to face Jo, quite out of breath. He paused for a moment to catch his breath, then at last, spoke,

"You okay...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:13 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As much of a good time Jo was having beating up on Kraven`s limp body and screaming bloody murder- she cut herself off, making a muffled sound of surprise as she suddenly felt herself being jerked elsewhere. She stumbled, quickly shooting a confused glance up at the perpetrator-- Ryder-- but, choosing not to verbally question it, she clumsily staggered after him, only occasionally glancing at the capsizing building around them. When had that happened...?
Once they were on the main floor, Jo quickly looked to the door, which was just a bit far away-- but when Ryder redirected them toward the windows, she hurriedly followed, allowing him to hoist him up and out. She ended up scrambling to keep up as Ryder worked at getting them a safe distance away from the church, and once he had come to a somewhat sudden halt-- she tumbled right off her feet, collapsing onto her knees. The crisp, cold air outside did nothing for her freshly broken bones, to say the least...
But, regardless- once she landed, she let out a few quiet, breathless laughs- a wild grin coming back to her features as she spoke, "Man, that was so--!" Oh- he had asked her a question. Once said question registered, however, Jo adopted a rather annoyed expression. She heard this same thing from Jasper earlier... everyone was frankly starting to get on her nerves-- "`Course I am-" She rasped, moving her arm to wipe away a trickle of blood rolling down her bottom lip- which only really succeeded in spearing the fluids some more. "Okay-er than ever...~! Just--ah... a bit out of breath...? I... I can`t feel my legs a bit, but, I`ll walk it off... my back`s killing me... but, hey, `tis but a flesh wound-!" She huffed quietly, beginning to grin and giggle again- even after taking what was surely the beating of a lifetime, she was oddly bursting with energy-- not without some visibly wear and tear, of course. The slightest movement made her muscles scream out in anguish, begging her to remain still- but, she herself didn`t seem to pay a lot of mind to her condition.
She knew it was about time to contact Charles and let him know about the job well done... but, as it stood-- she worked on catching her breath, her arms shaky as she allowed her hands to drop to her sides and onto the ground below. "You--?"  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"I've been better..." Ryder replied to Jo, a look of shock upon his face as he watched the bluenette wipe blood from her lip, obviously not in the best of shape--and those giggles were concerning, at least. He paused for a moment, breathless still, until he at last managed to catch his breath, and he looked at Jo again, frowning slightly in worry before asking, "Jo, are you sure you're alright...? That fight was pretty brutal...and on top of that, you seem a bit..." What word could he use here without upsetting her? "...tired. I-I mean...people always act a little odd when they're exhausted--I do too--everyone does--Just...do you need some rest--? You're not overworking yourself, right--?" Ryder felt genuinely worried that these questions were going to upset Jo, but he felt like he had to ask. Jo seemed different than the last time he'd seen her--and frankly, it was making him pretty worried for her.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:32 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo shrugged at Ryder`s answer, understanding to an extent. Somewhat alerted, she glanced around them then, beginning to raise her hand to touch upon her communication device-- but, after wincing some, she appeared to have changed her mind on that. Ryder seemed to be pretty persistent, seeing as how he asked the same question again... which, at first, only garnered a bit of a miffed look from Jo, like some kind of warning-- as he continued however, she sighed haughtily, showing her frustration. "Overworked...? Nothing`s work if you love what you`re doing...!" She reasoned cheerily, averting her gaze some. "...So, I`m---fine," She felt her hands twitch, in some sort of compulsive need to resort to violence to settle her annoyance- but... that probably wasn`t the best idea in her condition. She did find herself somewhat suspicious over the fact that he kept asking, however... maybe he had done something when she wasn`t looking--? Or maybe he knew something... "...Why do you keep asking...? I`ve taken worse, you`ve seen--"   

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder seemed to emotionally recoil a bit when Jo gave him an upset look--maybe he hadn't put that lightly enough when he'd asked. As she asked why he was questioning her, he seemed a bit surprised, then replied in a somewhat meek voice,
"I'm just worried...I mean, that was pretty rough back in there--and on top of that, you've been gone for a long time, and, well...I mean..." He trailed off, averting his eyes for a moment before looking back at Jo, seeming a bit lost for words. He reached a hand up, running it through his hair and frowning slightly, but then quickly giving Jo the best smile he could, speaking again, "N-Never mind, it's fine. Sorry--I must just be imagining things--I did hit my head a few times back in there, after all. At least we took out Yuri--I mean--Kraven. And he won't be able to threaten anyone again now...and that's all that matters." He took a moment to simply breathe then, knowing that getting back to Carrion Land in this condition was certainly going to be quite the task. "...Thanks for coming, though. Seriously. I'm not so sure how I would've done on my own back there..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:59 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo didn`t seem to notice Ryder`s worried, somewhat hesitant answer-- she stared at him a bit blankly, silently asking him to keep going. As he trailed off, however, she tilted her head- but then shrugged, apparently letting it go. As he brushed a hand through his hair, she did the same involuntarily- frowning some as she glanced up and noticed the other smear of blood against her forehead, caused by her own sullied hands. It was probably in her hair now, too... great.
As Ryder continued, though- she managed a smile, nodding energetically-- "Yeah, yeah--! That`s why this whole Vulture and Paladin thing is super great- we can kill everyone who opposes us together! It`s like I said- we`re... we`re gonna make a new world together, Ryder...!" Her grin turned into something more of a gentle smile then as she trudged back up onto her feet, dusting off the knees of her pants a bit. "Buuuut, honestly- Charles kinda just told me to come here and I was like sure okay- I didn`t even notice you until a bit later...!" She gave a loud but brief nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her neck with a hand- and successfully smearing blood there as well. Her face was a bit covered in the stuff- but, she didn`t seem to notice much at all. "Speaking of Charles- I should get back to him... I don`t think my communication thingy is picking up his signal, for whatever reason-" She murmured, bringing her hand to feel the device gently- maybe something was wrong with it...
After a moment, she blinked- smiling again as she moved up onto her tippy toes to quickly kiss the corner of his lips, before settling back down again.
"You should get back to...yourself--!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next