Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4)

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:57 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 4 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

"No--you're wrong--!" Ryder spoke forcefully as he worked at dodging Kraven's powerful punches--and while he managed to do so, it also, as Kraven predicted, kept him from attacking. "I'm not just cattle, Kraven--! I don't care what killing you does for me--all I know is that you should've known that this was coming when you got so wrapped up into this--! So don't try to weasel your way out of it! I've made up my mind...and I won't regret my choice--!" Once the punches stopped coming, Ryder took the opportunity to throw in another strike with the bat, still doing his best to keep forcing Kraven to back up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 4 3b50ad49-b01e-4f68-b7b2-fa47c21d22ff_zps8e6aab06

The Conqueror Worm
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven raised an eyebrow at Ryder "Wrong...? You mistake my words Ryder... I wasn't calling you out on anything. Quite the contrary... all I'm saying is that I'm just the beginning... and if you think I'm evil... if you think I'm trouble... then just wait until you get a load of them..." as a matter of fact, Kraven had only met ONE of them "The Mistress... you shouldn't have left Jo fighting her... you will regret that." he whispered to Ryder. And with those words everything suddenly seemed so quiet, but then Ryder's bat swing broke through Kraven's guard again, nearly throwing Kraven off the stairway. He caught himself before throwing a kick towards Ryder's face "If you win this... then perhaps I merely exist to make you stronger... if that is the case... I am sorry for what will happen next." he spoke solemnly to Ryder following his attack, before Kraven ran up the stairs to the 5th floor.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Get back on your feet... now."
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:23 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 4 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Kraven's words made Ryder feel like his heart had just dropped into the pit of his stomach. Was he...afraid...? No! He couldn't be afraid now! For both his sake, and Jo's--he had to finish this, then get back outside as fast as he could...!
Without a word, he took off after Kraven, following the man up to the fifth floor...

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4