Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Highend // Park - Page 2 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"Uh...anyone who isn't an associate? I dunno." Jayden shook his head, then fixed his fedora. "I'm pretty sure that this party is only for official members of The Family, guy. Not for us hired assassins."
"Yeah, really..." Kayden spoke up, after having been quiet for a bit. "Ya really might wanna rethink this. The people who hire us don't really take kindly t' us not bein' polite and followin' their rules. Why do ya think that we're tryin' t' cover up how we messed up with the van? Things aren't as easy as ya might think around here. There are rules, and you've gotta follow 'em."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 2 WElmj

Marcus thought some more. True he wasn't a member officially, but he still wanted to go. "But I haven't done anything wrong unlike you guys." Marcus pondered more and more. Either risk death and go or don't risk death and not go. Marcus didn't really like these choices and went back to looking towards the pond. Marcus grabbed his head in confusion and screamed not knowing what to do. All of a sudden however, he jumped up finding an answer. "Sorry guys, even if it does get me in trouble. I am going and I'm not going to change that!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Okay, listen, guy--we didn't do anything wrong, alright? We were doin' the best we could!" Jayden said suddenly, glaring at Marcus after his mention of them having done something wrong. "Ya win some, ya lose some, right? Isn't that a thing?! I don't see why everyone has t' call us out on this one little thing, even you, when we're tryin' t' help ya keep your head on your shoulders by tellin' ya that ya can't go t' that goddamn party!" He took a deep breath, shoving his hands into his pockets. "It's not like we're th' only ones at fault...Mr. Ghoul was there, too, why's all th' heat hittin' us?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Marcus remembered meeting Ghoul once. "Because Mr. Ghoul is creepy and it's easier to blame you two." Marcus said bluntly and layed down on the grass, flicking pebbles at the pond. "I am going, one way or another."

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins kind of just stared at Marcus for a moment, both giving him identical glares.
"...Okay, yeah, I kinda hope they knock ya for a loop now. Go ahead. Go t' the party. Get killed. We don't give a damn. C'mon, Kayden," Jayden turned, and began walking away, his brother following him immediately. Both of the twins were pretty pissed off at Marcus now. They continued walking until they were on a completely different side of the park, and went into the playground, sitting on top of the jungle gym. It seemed like they were talking to each other, but from where Marcus was, he wouldn't be able to hear them. They didn't want to have to deal with the rude redhead right now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Marcus watched the twins walk away. He really wanted to go. Marcus sighed and layed on his back, staring up at the sky. "Sky, if you can hear me, please have someone invite me to the banquet." Marcus said to himself before falling asleep on the grass.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

Boris Gregor
Highend // Park - Page 2 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"The sky says no, and tells ya to go wank yourself in the corner, like you did last night." Boris said, sighing. "Pathetic...Hey Kay en Jay!" he said waving. "How's life?" this was Boris, a member of the family, and a very chill guy. His boa was around his neck, and attached to his chain, as per normal, and even if it was hot, he needed it. "Man, today is boring!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

As they heard Boris' voice, the twins turned to look at the purple-haired man, then grinned.
"Hey Boris!" they both called to him before hopping down from the jungle gym and heading on over.
"What's up?" Kayden asked once the two of them had finally gotten over there. "Borin', huh? Didn't have anythin' t' do today?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 am

Boris Gregor

"I was out gathering intel. Vultures having a real bad day." he said. "And man, those guys are pussies. Like...for serious." he grinned and went to the jungle gym himself, hanging from it. "You guys must be bored huh? You sound it." he said, his boa staying in one place, despite him being upsidedown.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:30 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Marcus looked up to see who was talking to him. He had a weird appearance but nontheless, it was Boris. "Oh hi there Boa guy!" Marcus grinned after saying that. He sure liked company. "Are you going to the banquet as well?" Marcus asked, hoping to see if this man was going and if so, could invite him as well. He then heard Boris say the twins name. Hm? It wasn't Green and Green with fedora hat? Marcus opened his mouth in shock, now knowing that wasn't the twins name. The only problem though, is that he would probably forget their names later on.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:36 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"More like we're just tryin' t' stop listenin' t' that dingbat over there," Jayden indicated Marcus with his thumb before the twins returned to the jungle gym where Boris was. "He's actin' like a pretty little princess, all like 'I wanna go t' the ball, I wanna go!' Ugh. Man, it's gettin' irritatin'."
"We're in much better company now that you're here, Boris," Kayden grinned at Boris. The twins were really buddy-buddy with Boris--and they appreciated the fact that the guy wasn't all over them about the van incident, unlike pretty much everyone else that they had run into that day.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 am

Boris Gregor

"Well then, glad I could help!" Boris said, and then heard Marcus. "No, I'm not going, I like my head where it is thank you. And if you don't want your brains on the floor by the end of the night, you shouldn't go either." He flipped to his feet. "ANd even if I was going, I would take a girl, not a loser like you...and another one, I have a name, no nuts." he said, and dusted himself off. "God you whine more then my mom...and she was a jersey girl." he said, crossing his arms.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

"Hey! I'm not whining! I just wanted to try the food!" Marcus pouted before sighing, knowing that he can't go. "Ok, ok I get it. I can't go to the banquet." Marcus was fighting back tears as he said that. The food, will wait another day. Marcus listened in more on Boris when he mentioned a girl. "Huh? Why would you bring a girl along? Wouldn't you want to bring a good friend to have a nice chat with?"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 am

Boris Gregor

"You're not my friend, you're my comrade. Do something cool, I might learn your name." he said, "Plus, girls are prettier then any dude. If I could...I would ask...her...but...alas.." he sighed. He looked at Marcus. "Oh my god, are you crying?! You fucking pussy!" he laughed.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:10 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Gotta agree with ya there," Jayden nodded to Boris saying that girls were prettier than guys. "If only we could find a dame of our own...too bad!" Both of the twins shrugged, then grinned over at Marcus as Boris observed that the guy was crying. "Stupid and a crybaby--that's some list of skills you've got there, Red."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:12 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

"Hey! The food man, the fooooooood!" Marcus had some tears come out his face. Marcus then heard more of Boris talk about a girl. "Huh? Whos this girl you're talking about?"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 am

Boris Gregor

"Dude, ask a servant to make what you want. The chefs make like...anything you want. The only people the food is going to impress there are the other people who aren't us. Now pull yourself together dude." Boris said, shaking his head. I mean seriously, crying about food is really idiotic. And as for my dream girl, fuck if I'll tell you! She's only the prettiest girl in No Man's Land. Prettier then Crimson Angel, Dr.Latte, The Boss, AND Orderly combined!" he said. "Geez..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:38 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Damn. She sounds like one choice bit of calico," Jayden grinned at Boris, the outdated slang probably confusing everyone that wasn't Kayden. "I say ya go for her, man. I'm sure she'll fall head over heels when she so much as sees ya."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 am

Boris Gregor

"I doubt it. She's not with the Family. She's with...the Vultures." he said. "But she doesn't belong there...if she were here, I would give her anything she wants. I don't care what." he said, daydreaming. He smiled at his own thoughts. He didn't have a picture, but his memories of seeing her were enough.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Marcus face grew as he heard about the chefs. He didn't know that they could do that. And then it was what Boris said. Why does Boris care about this girl so much and shes really that pretty as well? Marcus was getting more and more confused. "Eh this is confusing. You really want that girl to be friends with you. When you see her, give her a sandwich! That always work!" Well in Marcus's case, that would easily win him over to be your friend.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"He doesn't just wanna be her friend, Red," Kayden frowned over at Marcus. "He wants t' be somethin' more. But I dunno if you could understand that, what with how...kid-ish ya are."
"And sandwiches alone don't win ya any girls..." Neither of the twins seemed too impressed with Marcus' suggested plan.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 am

Boris Gregor

Boris started twitching. How could someone be this stupid?
"So...dense...can't...break...through..." Boris said, his arm literally twitching. "Just...dude...just shut up...stop saying words...not only is that offensive, but also sexist. What's next, when I get her to 'be my friend' I tell her to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich? Just...just no!" he said, rubbing his temples. "I digress. I'll figure out a way. Maybe a letter or something."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

More than friends? Whats more than a friend? Marcus pondered before he yelled in his head, A SUPER FRIEND! Marcus nodded to himself at his genius before hearing Boris saying sexist. "Huh? Sexist? How is it that you making a sandwich for her is sexist?" Marcus was confused again and heard about the letter. "A letter can definitely work! Hmmm but to make it more special, you might want to give this girl a gift as well."

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Oh, would ya look at that--Red actually said somethin' smart for once," Jayden smirked slightly and shrugged.
"Do ya know what kinda stuff she likes? I bet that ya could find her somethin' really nice here in Highend, yeah?" Kayden chimed in, grinning at Boris.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Boris Gregor

"Present with letter. Is that not like...a given?" Boris said. "I don't know what she likes though...flowers or candy or...something?" he asked, sighing. "Yeaaaaaah."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next