Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park Empty Highend // Park

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:16 pm

An actual park, like with grass and not that dead stuff, and benches that aren't broken into a million pieces, and even a playground for the kids! Or the mentally challenged adults. Oh my goooooooooood!
This park is large, and easy to get lost in. However, it's nice and very sceneic. Kind of makes you forget that you're in jail.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Highend // Park Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Highend // Park C0be5bd0-228e-45c2-96fb-1661205a0efb_zps64645643

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roy was sitting in the park, his mask off, feeding some pigeons. Mr Heart, or rather Roy, never really had a smile on his face, nor did he look angry or upset. He just always seemed to have some neutral expression on his face as he did everything, from feeding the pigeons to ripping someone's intestines open. In his eyes it was the same thing. Roy let out a yawn, then ran out of feed for the birds "Huh..." the man tossed the bag he had the feed in and stood up from the bench he was sitting on. He stretched his arms out before looking around "Slow work day..." he muttered, and it was, it was quite boring. The Kingpin was preparing for that meeting, so now Roy was just stuck here with nothing to do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

"Mmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhh that was a nice rest!" Marcus said as he was stretching on one of the benches. He just finished his nap. "Hmmm I wonder what to do. I'm not yet hungry." Marcus searched around the area and noticed someone was there. "Hi there!" Marcus waved to Roy while walking over to him. "Pretty nice day isn't it!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Highend // Park JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

Following the incident with the van, the twins had been avoiding the gate--they had never been there, nope, all of the nope! Totally.
So now, they were coming to the park, deciding that they could use a little rest after Elliot tossed them around so much with his grenades and whatnot. As the two of them entered the park, they looked around to see who else was there. There was the fire guy...and the heart guy. Wonderful. They were beginning to wonder if news had spread about them being involved with the van thing...
Nahhh! Word doesn't move that fast, no way! The two of them smiled at each other, then confidently strolled into the park, walking right on over to Marcus and Mr. Heart.

"Afternoon, fellas," Kayden greeted the two other Family members with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Roy was staring at the pigeons as they flew away "..." and then Marcus spoke to Roy. Roy turned to Marcus, a neutral expression on his face "Nice to see you... yes it is a nice day." he responded to him, Roy didn't know Marcus well. He was a freelancer, so Roy didn't work with him often. He'd seen the guy quite a few times in Highend though, just never talked to him before. Roy was about to say something more to Marcus, to be friendly, until the twins came along. Oh look its the guys who messed up the van job "Hello... uh..." he didn't know their names "Twins." he greeted them with a small, boring smile.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Marcus made a huge smile when Mr. Heart talked to him. He was going to answer back when he heard the twins. "Hi there green and green with fedora hat!" Marcus didn't really know the names of the other members. "What have you been up two! Got yourself in any adventures recently?" Marcus didn't know about the recent events with the twins and the van. In fact, he didn't really know any of the recent events. He was just enjoying the time of his life. No parents. No pressure. No more cold rooms. No more whips. Nothing that was from his childhood could hurt him now! Marcus sat down on the bench next to Mr. Heart, playing with his tie while talking to the others.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins looked to each other, exchanging a look that seemed unimpressed over the fact that nobody could even remember who they were...
"Hey there, red with big-ass tie!" Kayden greeted Marcus much in the way that Marcus had greeted them. Jayden gave a slight wave to Mr. Heart, and once both of the others had been greeted, the twins turned both of their attentions to Marcus.
"You're wonderin' if we've had any 'adventures' lately?" Jayden chimed in, having to resist rolling his eyes at the redhead. "Not really. Nothin' worth talkin' about, anyway." Were they going to talk about the thing with the van? No way, man! That was way too embarrassing to talk about...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

[url=https://s641.photobucket.com/user/dbzhardcore/media/wElmj.png.html]Highend // Park WElmj

"Thanks for liking the tie!" Marcus said towards the twins, not knowing that it was an insult. "No advenutres? Well thats lame." Marcus pudged his lips together then lied down on Mr. Heart's lap. "Wow Mr. Heart your lap sure is sturdy! Sorry, I just woke up." Marcus yawned, still staying on his lap. "So guy feeding the birds, got any adventures to tell of lately?" Marcus asked Mr. Heart.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Roy started looking to the three as they spoke, the twins, then Marcus, then the twins, and so on. They seemed to get along swimmingly, but then Marcus asked abotu any recent adventures. Then the twins responded, which confused Roy "So wait..." Roy intervened "So I guess that means we're not supposed to talk about you guys and Ghoul screwing up the van job right?" he asked the twins, right in front of Marcus and whomever might be in the park at the moment. Roy didn't quite understand why they would be hiding it, is it because they screwed up so royally? And then Marcus laid down on Roy's lap, the man was quiet for a few moments before he responded very quickly with "Please get off me." rather bluntly.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins visibly flinched somewhat when Mr. Heart brought up the van incident. So, everyone already knew? Dammit.
"Do you really think we'd wanna talk about it?" Jayden asked, sighing as he adjusted his fedora a bit. "It's not somethin' we're gonna be advertisin' or nothin'. It was a screw-up. And ya don't talk about screw-ups. It's like--one of the golden unwritten rules of...whatever rules apply to what happened." He shrugged, and his brother was clearly uncomfortable at the thought of the van incident being talked about.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Marcus quickly got off Roy after he asked and looked at the twins. "You two messed up? Pfff" Marcus then went into a laughter. His stomach started to growl though. "Drat, hunger strikes. Well good thing I have a source of food as backup!" Marcus went into his the tiny little pocket that was attached to his pants and took out an apple. "Mmmmmm apples!" Marcus crunched down while listening to the others.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Roy tilted his head to the twins "Unwritten rules eh...? Sure..." yeah right, they were just ashamed, Roy knew it, but no reason to anger them. He began to look at the three of them, they were all oddballs. Emphasis on the odd part for sure, the twins just seemed off, and Marcus' obsession with food seemed to bother him. Roy let out a sigh and looked to the twins "You think The Kingpin will give us any assignments during the banquet?" he asked them all in general.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"I sure hope so!" Kayden said, clearly happy about the change of subject. Jayden had been glaring at Marcus after the redhead had laughed at them, but then, he sighed, looking to Mr. Heart.
"I mean...especially for us. We're gonna need to make up for what we did, yeah? A good few jobs we could finish would probably fix our reputation right up."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Marcus finished his apple and threw it at the trashcan next to him. He then heard about the banquet. "Oooh the Banquet! Are we invited!? I hope we are! There will be so many people to talk to! Oooooh! And the food! Oh my goodness there must be so many delicious food!" Marcus started to drool at the thought of all the food that could be there. He sure would like to go.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Roy actually managed to crack a smile to the twins "I don't know who you two are.. but I like you guys... I think you've got a future here..." he told them before standing up. Roy felt like going for a jog, he turned to Marcus only to respond "No... rich people only!" he responded to them, that was his attempt at cracking a joke, even if it was true. The man nodded off to the two before saying "I'm gonna go for a jog... I'll see you later..!" he told them before running off, his bloody clothing contrasting the rich green of the park as he ran.
(EXIT)

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins both waved to Roy as he left, then looked to Marcus.
"He means that it's only gonna be big cheeses there," Kayden explained to the redhead.
"And no, he doesn't mean actual cheese--he's talking about important people," Jayden sighed, not wanting Marcus to go off on another tangent about food.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Marcus felt heartbroken from what Roy and the twins said. "Oh.......I see." Marcus made a puffy face before running off towards the pond in the park. "I wanna go too......" Marcus sat and sighed. He wished there could be sombody that could invite him. He wanted to meet all the people there, and the food!

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:26 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Hey, c'mon--you're an assassin, too, yeah?" Jayden called to Marcus as the two twins pursued the redhead over to the pond. "Why would ya wanna go t' some dumb fancy party when there's a chance that ya might get a job durin' it, huh?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Marcus looked at the two. Sure, he might get a job during this banquet, but he didn't care. "Even if its one night...I want to feel fancy as well. I never had anything in my life before. All I could ever do or buy was this tie on me now! That took years to save up and buy with money found on the streets! My life was a poor and miserable one. Those people in that banquet, they have it all! I just want to feel like them for one night too!" Marcus sighed. "Too bad that won't be the case."

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Hey, buddy, you're not the only one," Jayden let out a sigh. "We were livin' out on the streets for a pretty large part of our childhood. We didn't have a speck of cash, and had to steal stuff just to get food. Bein' 'fancy' wasn't really somethin' that we worried 'bout back then."
"What's holdin' ya back from bein' fancy now?" Kayden asked Marcus curiously. "Ya get paid for your jobs, don'tcha? There's nothin' stoppin' ya from gettin' some new get ups and whatnot, yeah? Ya wanna be fancy, then go ahead 'n be fancy! We can do that kinda thing now that we're all in Highend. I'm sure that ya could find some spiffy new duds somewhere. Ya don't need t' be a party crasher t' be fancy--just gotta be in the right mindset."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

"Hm? We get paid? Oh so thats why I have these!" Marcus reached into his back pouch and pulled out a giant wad of cash. "I forgot that this was money and been saving it up for a while now!" Marcus puts the cash back in the pouch. "Well even if it sounds wrong, I'll find a way to that banquet! Once its in my mind, I can't stop thinking about it until I can find a way to resolve it! That or burn it..." Marcus smiled at the twins. "Sorry guys, but I want to go to that party one way or another!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins gave each other a look, then sighed, both looking at Marcus.
"Listen, guy...it's probably not the best idea t' go crashin' that party," Jayden spoke. "Ya do realize what happens in these sorta places when ya step outta line, right? They'll take ya for a drive."
"They'll bump ya off!" Kayden added.
"Which means, if ya step outta line, you're dead." The two of them finished their explanation by speaking in unison.
"Don'tcha know anything, guy...? How'd you even get in here...?" Jayden sighed. "Unless ya get an invitation, it'd be better if ya just forgot all about goin' t' that party."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Marcus listened to them. Crashing a party means you die? Well thats not nice. Marcus sat and pondered, trying to think of what to do. His eyes shut, he started to make thinking noises. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." Marcus kept thinking and thinking of how to get to the banquet when all of a sudden, a lightbulb popped up in his head. "I GOT IT!" Marcus jumped up in the air, a wide smile on his face. Marcus turned toward the twins. "If I can't crash there, then that means that I'll have to have someone thats invited there to take me there!" Marcus beamed full of optimism. "So, do you guys know anyone thats been invited so I can go ask them?"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Uh...not personally..." Jayden said after thinking for a moment. "I'm pretty sure that only leaders and near-leaders are bein' invited t' this one...at least, that's what I've heard..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park WElmj

Hmmmm leaders and close to leaders. Marcus knew he couldn't ask Kingpin since...he never met the guy! He had to think of another idea. "Who are our near-leaders then?"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next