Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:27 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Understood, Ganta replied before looked back the two, Isolating specific audio.  He would focus in on their conversion and Emilia would be able to hear it as well.  With his version of eavesdropping underway, he moved to a bench outside of the general store and looked down at the palm of his hand.  The center of his palm contained the opening out of which his basic plasma cannon fired.  Then the seams of his palm separated opened up as well as his forearm.  I will be pretending to check my weaponry, he informed Emilia.  He hoped he was effectively looking distracted and disinterested in the two he was currently listening in on.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:32 pm

---┦ Λ S H E N----S Θ L D | E R┢---

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

"The Fires of Perdition |She calls to me in my dreams
Haunting me in false memories|and Servitude are Now Embers"

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

"The Ashes became My Remains|With the little time I have I will live it.
The Ashen Remains will heal the world| But My Will is Stronger Than Ever!"

───【E L I M I N A T E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As the boy awoke he looked towards Ricardo with a bit of annoyance...His time was being wasted
"Tell me where the ones who did this went. Now. If you do I will provide you with medical attention" Wei looked at the various marks on his skin with scrutiny--To be dying from something like this. Humans were not proving as powerful as he remembered. His eyes stared into Ricardo. Should he just kill him..No that would be wasteful. He swung Ricardo over his shoulder walking towards where he last saw Ganta.  

"You! Come here! This boy is dying--assist me in his medical attention" Wei once again bluntly order Ganta. His voice commanding and imposing, Wei looked toward Ganta with the look of that of a military commander who seen his fair share of shit in the trenches.  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I t ' d -- b e -- e a s i e r -- i f -- y o u -- r a n"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:40 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo kept silent as Wei demanded to tell him where the vagabonds who took Father Death went. Even with the mention of medical aid, the boy kept silent. That was broke when he was thrown over his shoulder as a yelp came out of his mouth. He did not like this at all. Ricardo raised his head to look at Wei. "Please put me down. I'll tell you if you can just leave me alone. I need to check up on things." Isabella came to mind. Was his teammate alright as well? He decided to speak now would do him good. "I don't know where they went seeing that I fell unconscious, but I do know that there were I think three that attacked us. The one that I saw and encountered...who beat me...she had pinkish hair and liked to carry needles and syringes. I don't really know more so sorry that I'm not much of help."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Very good Ganta. And I will be out here, looking for clues on where to go next. she said as she began looking at the fallen bodies. Kraven's people were all over the place. She listened closely, and paused when Ganta was spoken too, and smiled. "Ganta move in to help the boy. This is better then I expected, now you can be up and personal to ask questions. While helping the boy ask what's happened. I know we heard from the shop keeper, but sometimes people give different answers, and give more details." Emilia said with a smile, hanging on to every letter to be spoken."Score... He knows the main head of this place. Hopefully this gives you an chance to talk to her. And what he describe matches a nurse I used to know that works for Kraven, named Catherine. Emilia said as she was trying to remember the woman's last name.
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:26 am

Understood Ganta replied again as she said that she would investigate the outer edge.  Then he looked up when the man from before actually went back up to him and addressed him, telling him to help with fixing the boy.  If it we're for Emilia telling him to do it, he would have refused.  He stood up as the panels of his arm closed.  He walked straight over to the boy and bent down in front of him before grabbing his wrist, "Checking vitals...temporarily stable but has an increased heart rate and internal damage.  I can begin cauterizing the open wounds now."  He looked back up to the man letting the boy's wrist go.  "How would you like to proceed?" he asked flatly but it was clear that he was willing to cooperate.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:31 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"Look I don't know who you people are but the quicker that you can deal with this the better." Ricardo looked around to see if everything was ok. The flames seemed to have stopped and while there was destruction everywhere, he sighed in relief that not alot of people have been killed as it might have gotten worse. He still hated himself though that he let this to get out of hand in the first place and that he didn't even beat the person that he was fighting. Man could this day just get any worse?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:31 am

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei acknowledged Ricardo's testamony, but it was a bit more annoying for him that he didn't get a name. With Ganta's assistance he nodded agreeing for him to start the procedure.
"Describe each an every one of them." The Ashman held his hand out towards the boy's face his glare fixated on the boy's eyes. As a swirl of ash and smoke
"If you cannot provide with sufficient information I will kill you. Do you know what it is like to have your through slowly inflate and try to hold a stream of smoke and ash?" Wei looked towards Ganta, as if signaling him to start his procedure 
"I'd advise you to stay their looks, gender, voice patterns, names, and/or otherwise...I will a beneficial to both of us " Wei was never truly brutal before, he was surgical or he left scorched earth to leave no trace....However something change within him over the years. It seemed Cao took his liberties in teaching his 'son' some tricks of the warrior trade.  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:46 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo sighed as the man kept pestering him, even threatening death as well. While the mention of death should have Ricardo be in a manner more for his life, the boy sighed again as he tried to recall what just happen. "Well all I know was that there was this pink hair girl and this blue hair girl as well throwing grenades everywhere and then I fought the pink one and last. She seemed to be a nurse or something with her getup and they also seemed to know who Father Death was since it was their priority last time to save them. They're probably working for him or something like that."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 am

Ganta looked between the two for a moment then decided he would be storing the entire conversation from this point on.  He gave the man a nod then began removing the clothing over the point of injury.  Once that was out of the way, he held out a hand and had his cannon heat itself to the point where it was glowing with the sheer heat it was giving off.  Then he proceeded to cauterize the boy's injuries regardless of whether it hurt or not.  Smoke would come off the skin and he basically welded the boy back together.  He was careful not to burn anymore than he deemed necessary.  He pulled away once he was done and waved his hand some as it took some time for it to cool off.  "It is finished," he stated as he backed away from the boy.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:00 am

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei sneered a bit, clearly he was getting nowhere with this. Although it only confirmed his suspicions--a bluenette had been through here. No doubt about it. And the only one he knew was THAT ONE. Closer and closer he had gotten--but this boy gave barely anything. His cool was lost, he grabbed the young boy's collar. His anger-ridden eyes filled further to a point where they became almost bloodshot.   

"Who else can tell me more boy!" He snarled at him. The cigar smoke rising in the air as his temper flared. The swirl of ash began to take a monstrous shape of a hideous maw. An image of tooth-ladden scowl of beast rose behind him.

"Who else was here with you!?" He roared with his cigar ash fading into the monstrous shape behind him. His agitation was rising--it seemed this information was valuable to him, enough to shift his emotions drastically  

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[/color]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:09 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo looked scared when Ganta was ready to tend with his wounds as screams and pain rushed through him as his wounds were being healed. He panted and sighed in relief when it was done, only for him to be grabbed again by Wei. He could care less about the man being angry but the fact that he was still bothering him was still a bit of pain as he pushed away the arms of Wei and got back down to the ground. "Fine. I believe I'll have you speak with the person that fought the others." He started to walk towards the building where the Vigilantes stayed as he signaled for the two to stay out there as he walked by the door, opened it up, and started to shout, "Hey Isabella you in here. I uh kind of need your help."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 am

Ganta continued to stand back as the man went on to interrogate the boy further.  He didn't appear to have any interest in what was going on but he would stick around nevertheless.  He watched as the two interacted then the boy pushed away saying he was going to get someone.  Then he was just left with the man.  He continued to stand quietly as he waited for whoever the boy was getting to arrive.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Tumblr_nb6fdjiUIe1szg1yno2_r1_1280
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella sipped the tea, rubbing her back her with her free hand.        
I don't intend to stop if I can help it. I still enjoy doing it. It helps people see you as human to know you have little hobbies.  
She looked out the door, focusing on the noises she was hearing outside. She looked back at Marcus, still half listening to what was going on outside.
Some of the people I'm associated with these days took over this territory. It's been a nice spot thus far.  
Isabella sighed at the sound of Ricardos voice, setting the cup down and pulling herself up and picking up her sword. She turned back to Marcus, her voice firm even in her current state,
Stay here. If this is a fight, it's still mine to face.
Isabella walked towards the main door of the building, signaling Ricardo he could stop shouting as the boy came in view. She looked him over silently, seeming to read him like a book.

What have you gotten yourself into now, Ricardo?   
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:49 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo smiled as he saw that Isabella came. Phew. She wasn't dead! He noticed her injuries first hand however as he got worried. "Y-You alright Isabella! S-Sorry I couldn't help...if only I was stronger." He clenched his hands into fists and looked at the ground in anger as he heard what she asked. "Oh you know. Went into unconsciousness from bleeding everywhere from arms, legs, sides and back, got someone to burn my wounds all to close, and now someone threatening to kill me if I don't tell them who attacked us. Yeah I have no idea who it was really, so if you can tell them real quickly that would help. Sorry for this trouble." He then pointed behind him to where Ganta and Wei were waiting outside.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:46 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella nodded.        
I'm fine, Ricardo. It's alright. We both had our own battles to face. The next time we face them, we will utterly decimate them. I'm just relieved to see you as well as you are.  
She looked at him, analyzing him visually for injuries. It was apparent he had fought someone who used a giant syringe. It would almost be funny were this woman not connected to the man responsible for more deaths than she cared to count. Though as he brought it up, it was clear someone has tended to his wounds.That seemed to suggest one of the people outside was less hostile than the other.
As Ricardo finished explaining, Isabella made eye contact with the boy. Her eyes now narrowed into slits. She put her hands on the boys shoulder, forcing him to look at her,
Ricardo, We're Absolute Justice. We don't give into the demands of people like those two outside. We exist so that doesn't need to happen. Whether or not you believe it, you wouldn't be here if you weren't strong. Stay here. I can deal with them. I've already treated my injures from earlier.
Isabella let go of the boys shoulders and walked out the doors, keeping her sword in sight of both Wei and Ganta as she addressed them with Steely eyes. Cool authority present in her voice as she spoke.
Whatever you blighters are plotting, you best drop it and leave now. Lest you want to find this sword buried in your gut. He's already told me one of you threatened to kill him. That one already gets a lasting parting gift.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:05 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia listened in, and hummed in disapproval in how this guy was treating the injured. It was clear to Emilia now that this guy was an outsider like them. At the mention of Jo, Emilia got excited."That's the person we're looking for. The Blue Haired one. Her name is Jo, and it's Jo that is going to help both of us. she said as she waited for Rocardo to come back. Though she had a feeling that this was going to go wrong somewhere."Okay... Good job in fixing him up Ganta... You could have been more gentle though. And I wish that Mr. Charming wasn't threatening him, but that doesn't matter right now." Emilia commented, and low and behold Isabella came out."This is Isabella, Ganta. She's the one in charge of this place. More or less... I'd say let the smoker talk since he was the one asking questions, and doing the threats. Say that you were around to just help the young man when asked too, and then follow up with 'is he alright?' and 'does anyone else needs help?'. We want you to stay close enough to at least get an idea in what direction our targets went. Emilia concluded, and hoped to God that this would work.
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 pm

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei stared at Isabella with a bit of disgust. If she were to cut him down she would have commence her attack now. Was it a false threat? He couldn't believe his better actions told him not to engage. However it was Cao's training that made him comply with the non-violence issue....He, however, could not keep his impulse of intimidation in speech was still healthy and boldly apparent  

"Tell me of the attack that happened here, tell me was it the woman who caused the 'incident'." He soon began to understand that not even she would know of Jo's location. The leader of NOWHERE was smarter than that. Hopefully. It was no use standing here for longer after this confirmation he could leave.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:51 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Of course. I'll stay right here." he smiled and then continued to drink his tea, looking at where Isabella had gone. And also was looking at her butt. The woman had a very fine ass. He watched and then went back to his tea, keeping his grin to himself. "Nice...still a peach." he thought, and ate another one of his cream puffs. He couldn't hear much of what was going on, but it was enough to get a jist. People who weren't normally there were there. Yay! Soon, he started to hum to himself and wait for Isabella's return.
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Ganta stood there listening intently to the information Emilia was feeding him. I will do my best to follow instruction, he replied as he watched the female approach him and the man looking none too pleased. He understand fully why she appeared to be hostile or defensive. He held up his hands passively and spoke to the female after the man did, "I am just passing through for supplies. I was asked to help the young male so I cauterized his wounds," he responded flatly. "Is his condition remaining stable? Is my assistance needed any further?" he continued on to ask. He returned to his unmoving silence as he waited for an answer.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:02 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella looked between the two, meeting Weis stare with an equally disgusted glare. Between the body language of the two men, it didn't take much to know who had been the one to threaten Ricardo. That did little to make her want to help Wei obtain the information he seemed to want very badly.
As Ganta spoke, Isabella momentarily turned from Wei to look at Ganta. As he passively held up his hands and spoke, she nodded , quietly analyzing him. She had been able to tell someone had treated Ricardos wounds and unlike his companion, Ganta seemed genuinely passive.         
If you are being honest, thank you.  I mean that. His condition is still stable. If you genuinely mean well and wish to assist further, you may do so, but only if you stay within my sight while you treat him and while your companion continues to be a problem.   
With that she turned back to Wei with a glare, walking closer and holding her unsheathed sword at his throat.
You threatened my comrades life and you presume to think I'll give you information. I don't think you're aware who holds the power in this town.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:35 am

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei smacked Isabellas blade from his vicinity. His eyes was showing that he desired none of this woman's threats. He began to stare he down with a bit of arrogance and anger. She reminded him of Charles when trying to shove her weight around
"Don't raise your blade to me human. Don't make your longevity as short as your use to me." He snarled as drew his own blade fourth, meeting hers. His eyes showed no human compassion for life. He would kill her if need be.

"Answer my question, human"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:42 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Zombie19

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 8 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

"Staring at her ass huh? I can appreciate your tastes, but..." Zombie was suddenly beside Marcus, in full combat gear, arms crossed as he looked at the leader of the Assassins League leaning against a wall. Just how he managed to get in the room undetected was anyone's guess "Don't mind me, I'm just here to see the vigilante." the man explained himself to Marcus as he pulled a handgun out and cocked it. "You may wanna check up on Bunny though. I may have just blown her to bits a few minutes ago. Oh, and your officers left your base unattended to as well, may wanna check up on that before the Church of Crime blows it to bits. Which they're planning on doing." Nathan narrowed his eyes under his mask, which Marcus could no doubt see, indicating just how serious he was about the statements he was making. "Also one of your assassins stole your credit card. In case you're wondering why you've been getting those mysterious charges..." the assassin leaned back against the wall, getting more comfortable "She really is taking awhile... what a pain..."

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:33 am

Ganta lowered his hands after the female had spoken to him.  He appeared generally disinterested in the exchange between her and the male.  He took a step back as he watched threats being exchanged between the two.  He looked around at the area some more then in the direction the woman had come from to see if the boy had followed her out as well.  If so, perhaps he could speak with him while the man and woman spoke.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabellas tight grip meant her sword didn't move far. She moved her arm to her side, the blade still pointed at Weis chest. She held his gaze, staring unflinchingly back at him with righteous indignation.
She smirked as she pulled his own blade forth.           
If your need of me was short as you say, you wouldn't still be here. You seem to have a theory. If you want your questions answered, try elsewhere, because you won't be getting any answers out of me. No matter how many threats you make, Criminal.
She noted Gantas continued presence, though like before he seemed to not be interested in personally making trouble. If he continued to stay that way, he could be help in making sure Ricardos condition stayed stable, particularly since he had asked about the boys condition. That seemed to indicate some kind of concern.
Focusing on Wei, she began putting pressure on his sword, focusing on the weaker portions of the arm and hands.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia clapped her hands in joy. "Alright then Ganta, go inside, help the boy stabilize. You've shown concern for her own so that means she'll be more comfortable around you. she said along with a chuckle. Though she was enjoying the fight before her the guy that was causing problems seemed familiar though she didn't understand why.
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next