Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:57 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was getting pretty tired of Ricardo's shit.
She wanted to destroy him so bad right now, and all he was doing was crying about his mom and holding on to her legs...

"Hey, pathetic little shit- You're not even making this fun for me~ Just roll over and die already~!"

She shrieked at the vigilante, attempting to wriggle out of his grasp before realizing it was useless. The biting and headbutting wasn't helping either, though she guessed he might eventually bleed out, and that would be cool...then she remembered this was a dude. Without a second thought, Cathy grabbed Ricardo's head and sunk it into her chest- she figured if he wasn't shocked enough to let go of her, he might suffocate, so that was good. Now that she saw that Jo, Ryder and Kraven were basically gone, she needed to get out as soon as possible. DECISIONS were difficult, because she really wanted to kill Ricardo first...but the plan...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo was getting delirious now as his eyes couldn't even make out what was happening around him anymore. He then felt himself getting lifted up and placed onto something. "Heh, it's warm." Ricardo was not noticing that it was boobs at the moment as his thoughts drifted back to his past, when his mom was alive. All the good times he had with her was washing through his head and then her death showed up as tears were coming out now. "So warm...like you mama...I miss you mama-" Ricardo then slipped down as he fell into unconsciousness from the loss of blood.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine cringed as she heard Ricardo's words...she considered pushing him off just cause it kind of creeped her out, but she needed the dude to let go. The tears made it worse, so when he was knocked out she immediately shoved him away, wiping the tears off of her chest.

"Ew ew ewww..."

She muttered, and considered killing Ricardo for getting her boobs wet...but then she remembered that everyone was leaving without her, and settled for just kicking him in the face again before skipping off.

"Teach him to throw missiles at me~"

Cathy sort of waved at Jo, seeing that the bluenette seemed to be staying behind to wait for someone (and maybe her?), and indicated that she was going with the others as she headed towards the van.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:31 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo glanced almost worriedly over her shoulder at where Isabella laid as she dashed out of the alley, before turning back to where the stage had been, heading to aid Cathy- only to look up and see the pinkette burying a vigilante in her breasts. Jo sort of slacked and stared for a bit, dumbfounded, especially as the guy she was suffocating just flopped onto the ground... and then Cathy up and left, the bluenette`s wide eyes following her as she did.
Right- she was still in the middle of vigilante territory. With a nine million dollar bounty over her head. Right right. Jo jolted into motion again, comically hurrying through the town to where she knew Eagle had been clearing out a path for Kraven`s escape (though she purposely avoided getting there through the alleyway Isabella had been left- knowing it was only a matter of time before the blonde was back on her feet).
Luckily enough, Eagle`s monster truck was an easy thing to see from a distance- Jo rushed up to it, jumping up and having to climb up several pipes before setting her feet down firmly on the step outside the doors. She forcefully pulled one door open, and flung herself into the passenger`s seat, clearly at least a bit out of breath. "dRIVE. dEATHWORSHIPPER CATHEDRAL." And soon enough, the truck roared out of New Tombstone, back out into the Wild West.

(EXIT JO AND EAGLE) 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 pm

---┦ Λ S H E N----S Θ L D | E R┢---

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

"The Fires of Perdition |She calls to me in my dreams
Haunting me in false memories|and Servitude are Now Embers"

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

"The Ashes became My Remains|With the little time I have I will live it.
The Ashen Remains will heal the world| But My Will is Stronger Than Ever!"

───【E L I M I N A T E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A dark cloud drove across the landscapes, the black mass of soot and ash directed itself towards New Tombstone. This dark omen of smoke slowed as it reached the battlegrounds of new tombstone. The air became thick with this mass of smoke and ash as a figure stood in the shadows of the wreckage...The figure masked in the plume of smoke began to speak.   "Seems that I missed them...Unfavorable." The man slowly began to reconstitute himself. The sneering grimace this man emitted was unfamiliar, as if it was recently released from bondage...

The man began to slowly wander about, investigating his surroundings...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I t ' d -- b e -- e a s i e r -- i f -- y o u -- r a n"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Tumblr_nb6fdjiUIe1szg1yno2_r1_1280
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella slowly picked herself up. Everyone who'd attacked them was long gone. Picking up her sword with her good hand, she sheathed the blade, cradling her pounding head in her good hand as she made her way to the building serving as their infirmary. She looked down at her other injured arm, letting out an ironic laugh at the red heads attack.
Looking back, it had resembled something of an interpretive dance.  She sighed. It was almost funny in a way. She had to say it was creative at least. She signaled a passing vigilante, telling them to locate Ricardo and Scipio before entering the building.
 Isabella opened up the cabinets near the door, pulling out a bottle of pills and swallowing a few before going in the back and changing out of her now dirty uniform to something more comfortable. Making her way back to the cabinet and placing her sword gently on the table near her, she picked out supplies, sitting down and slowly starting to treat her wounds, grateful to feel the pain in her temples slowly recede.   
he he In the end, no matter what I do, I always seem to end up as the doctor.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:33 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Seems that way. You need a break my dear." Marcus said, smiling and holding his bag. "Told you I'd be back for our chat...I brought snacks! I had these lovely nummies made a bit ago...they're so good." he started to move a bit, since she was doing something. "Good to see you alive and well...dun look so good though."

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:20 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella paused for a moment as she registered the familiar voice. She went back to wrapping her arm, only physically acknowledging Marcus with a nod. Luckily the painkillers had helped dull the throbbing in her head by this point. Otherwise she wasn't certain what she would have done.    
While your concern is appreciated, I'm fine, Marcus. I've had to take care of more than myself before.  
She stretched her foot, seeing as expected that area held the least pain. She stood up, walking over to cabinet and pulling out more wrapping and a box of simple bandages, looking at Marcus's bag as she passed. She sat back down and reached down and tending to her toes, silently making sure her sword was in reach.

I wasn't expecting you back this quickly. Like I said, Deary, I'm fine. It'll take more than this to wear me down for good. What did you bring that you're so proud of?    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:12 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"You know I can't stay away from you for very long my dear. You're simply enthralling." he joked and put the bag down on the counter, and took out a little box. "Tah-daaaaah! Becky made these little creampuffs! They are the best! Would go great with some of your favorite tea to be sure." he kept those on the counter, and looked at her hand. He slowly ran his fingers over then bandaged part.   "My goodness. Who did this to you?" he asked,actual concern in his voice, as he gave her space to do her thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella finished bandaging and wrapping the more red toes. She looked up, gently running her hands over her back, feeling warmth from the spot where Jo's taisor had been. She pulled a tin a creme off of the table next to her and began rubbing the creme in, very slowly healing what was likely a burn mark. She looked at the box for a moment, still running her back. Despite working for Marcus for an extended period of time, Becky generally could be mostly trusted. She was still leery of an organization that gave someone like Victor a sword and license to kill, but still not everyone had exactly been like Victor.       
So you keep saying. One day you're going to work that poor girl to the bone, Marcus. Knowing her, I'm sure they're as decadent as ever though. 
As he ran her hand over her bandaged arm, she stiffened, watching his movement. She sighed, ever aware of her swords presence. He at least gave her space.

After you left, a group of powerful super criminals arrived. They sought to free Kraven. They were unfortunately successful for the time being. I will be going after them though.    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:26 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Cravens for sure. Would you like help? I can have one of my best fight for you...for a lowered rate." he smiled and took one of the puffs and popped it into his mouth. "Anyway, let's have that tea! I brought the snack, you can brew the tea. We'll chat, chew the fat, catch up. I miss you dearest."" he chuckled and waited on her, keeping his distance. He knew she was wary of him, the stiffen tension when he touched her said it all. He needed to gage that before moving forward.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded. Ryder Mercy and Josephine Beaumont had deep past associations with Kraven, while not necessarily working for the man they were still affiliated with the man. It was better to leave Marcus knowledge of the situation at that for now.        
Thank you for the offer, but this isn't the Leagues fight. It would belittle our influence if we were to rely on anothers power. I'll keep what you've said in mind if things change though. Stay here. It'll make anyone who knows you're here feel more comfortable.  
She watched as he ate one of the puffs, seemingly without a care. It seemed they were indeed safe. Still rubbing her back with the hand on her non injured arm, she stood, grateful for the quiet as she headed to the kitchen area building. She pulled down a box of earl gray tea, leaning against the counter brewing it in the tea pot she'd brought to the town with her. Once the tea was finished she pulled down two cups, keeping track of anything in the room that could be used as a weapon. With her cybernetic, she could presumably reach it fast enough should the situation call for it.
She sat back down, looking in her swords general direction before fully addressing Marcus, placing the cups on the table near her chair.

So you've heard, or well seen whats happened with me,what have you been up to?    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:23 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Well, the offer is still there. Of course, I'll not send Victor. He seems to...not like you. I can't imagine why!" he sat across from her, bringing the creampuffs with him. He smiled as the tea came by. "It smells wonderful." he said, and looked her right in her eyes.   "I've been around. Not doing too much because, well, there isn't much to do. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I've enjoyed the downtime...though my assassins think otherwise. I have to keep them on a short leash." he popped another puff into his mouth and ate it. "Do you still sing? Or are you too busy?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded. Considering the man had tried to kill her on several occasions, the less said about Victor the better. Particularly since she couldn't promise she wouldn't end up fighting him at one point or another. As it stood, she was holding back a comment at Marcus's seeming lack of knowledge on his own second in command. In truth, she suspected his own less than flattering feelings for her came from her leaving the League in the first place and taking his hand off soon after.        
I try not to ponder too often what his reasoning behind most thing may be. Thank you. I told you. No one can make tea like the British. 
She looked at him, holding eye contact as she blew over the steaming cup. Luckily by this point, the pain killers had numbed most of her pain. Otherwise she didn't know how well she would have reacted to this conversation.
That's surprising to hear. It seems most places are just a buzz with activity right now. Though if you enjoy the calm, good for you. Hopefully your lot won't get too antsy. That could cause both of us trouble. Have you considered giving them busy work?
Isabella noted the mans choice of words and question, taking a sip of her tea. She nodded, enjoying the warmth filling her.

Occasionally. I still try to make time for hobbies between missions.    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Ganta... Your going to have to go and investigate what had happened. Since... These guys don't really like me. They'll probably want to kill me on sight. So your going to have to see what has happened, and such." Emilia said after landing, and looking at the town from afar. She didn't dare enter into New Tombstone. She had dealt with these guys before, and they were a pain in her ass. "I doubt they know you, but be careful. Think you can do this? We can set up a connection between you and DAMA."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:05 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta drove up behind Emilia on his bike coming to a stop right beside her.  He looked over to her as she told him to go on without her and collect information on the town's current condition.  "Noted, I will do my best," he responded.  Then when she made the suggestion to connect with DAMA, he agreed.  He took a moment to set up the connection and once it was made he tested the connection by sending an IM that read, Hello.  When he knew that she had received it, he gave her a nod before riding his bike into New Tombstone.  As he rode in he slowed down and looked around seeing the condition of the place.  He immediately took images and sent them to DAMA.  The place definitely looked run down from some kind of battle or attack.  He refocused his attention ahead of him and rode his bike in front of what he believed to be a general store and parked his bike.  He swung his leg over the bike getting off and looked around some more.  There were quite a few eyes on him.  He thought it was probably due to his appearance but it was more likely because of the recent attack that made the residents wary of outsiders.  Whatever the case, he didn't seem to take much notice.  Unfortunately, he didn't realize he was already drawing attention to himself.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Very good then." Emilia said as she sat on a rock. "Hello. Okay we're connected, and with a bonus of seeing what your seeing I'll make sure that you'll get out in one piece." Emilia said as she let DAMA let connect to Ganta. When he walked into the town she started to observe what he was seeing. "Looks like the radio spoke the truth... There was a pretty intense battle here." she said and tsked, "Since your already drawing attention to yourself you should go in the store and buy something. Be casual, and ask what's happening, and that your just driving through for supplies." Emilia said, waiting for results of Ganta. She already felt sweat coming down her brow.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:30 pm

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The Ashman began to look about scanning the Vigilante run town. Something he could careless about. However finding his target was. Scanning the bodies that lied here brought memories to mind. Ideas that never populated. Aching. Nothing but aching pained his mind.

He left the emotion towards the back of his mind as the sound of a motorcycle rung in his ears. Stepping upon bodies the Ashman looked towards the new arrival. He did not speak as a cloud of black mass surrounded him.

"Hmph..." The man scoffed towards the new arrival noticing it was not his desired target.

He stared at the being that stood in the middle of town. The mans face was violent looking. Aggressive. The air around him was polluted with ash and soot--darkening the space around him. He peered down at Ganta. Such eyes were beyond humanity....

"You there state your directive! Do you know where the culprits of this mess are..." He order the being to speak to him
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Ganta listened to the feed that Emilia was sending him looking around at the nearby buildings.  Casual?  I will attempt to do so, he responded.  However, just before he made it into a shop, someone addressed him.  He turned around and looked up to see who it was, his luminescent eyes fixing on the individual, "I am making a stop for supplies.  I have no information on this attack," he answered bluntly as he did not need any trouble.  Having responded, he promptly turned and entered a general store.  As he pushed open the door, a little bell sounded.  He started looking through the isles.  He picked up a few random things then went to the checkout counter to buy them.  He looked around some then asked the cashier what happened to the town.  The individual went on to say that the place was attacked and a man called "Father Death" had escaped but that's all.  The same information was already on the radio so it was pretty useless.  Ganta walked back out with a bag of groceries in his hand and looked to see that man was still there.  He looked at him blankly for a moment before shoving the grocery bag into a pouch on the side of his bike.  Now what should I do? he asked Emilia not off to the best start.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia sighed at the guy before Ganta. He kinda seemed familiar, but she decided to leave that alone. "Okay this guy means business... Remember what I told you.." Emilia said and blinked when Ganta totally blew Wei off. She made a mental smack in her mind. Well he did follow her advice, but she didn't expect him to go and do it like that. "Okay... Nothing is new here..." she said a little bit annoyed. Was there anyone else who would know. "Okay... Ganta tread carefully here with this guy since you just walked out on him, and he's most likely pissed. Say your sorry for that, wait for a response... Ask him about the fight that happened at some point since he seems in the know. Maybe even add in that your a mercenary looking for work and got interested in this once you heard from the shop keeper." Emilia suggested, hoping that this would help Ganta out.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Indeed. It's so true." he smiled and sipped the tea carefree. He smiled at her. "I always did enjoy hearing you sing. I hope you keep doing it." he crossed his legs and looked out the door for a second. "So, how in the world did you get in this place hmm? Just random chance my dear?" he took another sip of tea as he waited for a response.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:00 pm

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei raised a solitary eyebrow as the man simply walked off after answering his question. I was rather nice. Enjoyable than most human interactions, but such thought kept him off the mission. His personal mission..He began to walk about the dead occasionally suffocating the few who woke up and realized who he was. Too much noise.

There he came upon Ricardo. A young boy bleeding profusely. Wei merely stared at the boy as he jabbed him with the butt of his gun.  

"Awake, human." We began to pout. His brow furrowing in annoyance as he wasn't given an immediate response. Clutching the boy's collar with annoyance he look towards the boy face with annoyance and darkening cloud over head
His cigar hung lazily forth from his mouth as blew a gust of smoke towards the boy's face.

"Hmph!." Wei ignored a response as he held a gun towards the air--firing several rounds in the air--drawing attention to himself. He would make the interrogation happen with more 'lively' member
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 7 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo was seeing nothing, darkness all around him. This might be it. This might be his final breath. What was that smell? The boy coughed as he opened to eyes to see that someone was holding him up in front of him. How the hell did this guy get in? Ricardo kept questioning the situation as he noticed that he was still bleeding everywhere. What happened? How long was he out? Was Father Death still in their capture? Ricardo looked sternly at Wei as he asked, "Who are you?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Ganta blinked not really understanding what he did wrong.  He closed up the pouch and looked behind him to see the man had left to interact with another individual.  The man appears to be speaking with another individual at the moment.  Is it okay to interrupt? he decided to ask this time since he was sure he already made a mistake even if he didn't know what.  He looked around more and began picking up scans of the deceased individuals strewn across the floor.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Oh... He wasn't mad. Good.." Emilia said with a relived sigh, and began to think more of what else to do. "From what I see... Leave him. He's just as clueless as we are." she concluded, crossing her legs. "Though the person he's talking to could prove useful. See if you can listen in without being detected." Emilia asked as she walked around her rock. The least she needed was some kind of direction where the escaped Kraven went. She began scanning around, seeing of she could find anything on the outside of the walls.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next