Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:46 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha nodded to Laina. "Alright." Mocha said as she aimed her gun and began to fire at anyone who poked their heads out. When she saw the fire disappearing Mocha had a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Laina I think we... Wha?" Mocha said and started to cough once the tear gas grenades came in. Her eyes were burning, but she forced herself to work. "ALRIGHT! ENOUGH!" Mocha yelled as she grasped the grenades with her psychic powers and threw them right back, rubbing her her eyes. She had to recover her eye sight.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo kept on navigating the areas as he went into one of the shadows that was in the building so he couldn't be seen. So far on the North he could see that there were some people making a scene. Were they the ones that caused the destruction? He couldn't doubt it. How was the South end doing? So far nothing yet. As soon as Ricardo thought he saw something off screen, an object hit the plane as the camera started to shake before the said plane blew up. "What the!?" Ricardo murmured to himself. Something was definitely not right. No one was noticing that something or someone was there since Isabella was busy at the other end. Shit! He had to do something! Ricardo tracked where his plane was last seen as he signaled the active one to go to where the destruction happened, but going slowly. He hoped that very soon he could figure out what was going on.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Cathy rolled into a shadow close to Crispin and Egil, keeping an eye on what looked like some airborne camera. She looked to Crispin, assuming he'd do something with his vita, but it was Egil who reacted first- throwing a hook up that destroyed the stealth jet. She grinned, offering an excited, albeit quiet, clap as the contraption blew up. She didn't imagine that there could be another one, especially when it was on the other side, so she just signaled to the rest of the team to keep moving, though she called Crispin to come closer.

"Are you able to spot the other weird stuff that's around? Cameras on the walls, that type of stuff? These freaks look like they like filming...which is kinky~ But yeah, not practical at the moment."

She said, hoping that the hacker could warn them of such threats beforehand, though she still thought the flying camera that Egil brought down would be the only one of its type to burden them. She started moving forwards again, listening for the sounds of destruction that were supposed to be their distraction, and frowning slightly as she noticed there weren't nearly enough explosion noises right now.

We should have walkie talkies or something so I could yell at Laina and Mocha...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:25 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As the plane blew into pieces, Crispin pulled his Vita out of pocket, offering Egil a nod in place of a smile. He scanned the coding sliding across the screen, looking up as Cathy called out to him. He moved closer, looking down at the coding for a moment before answering the woman.
...Yeah, It looks like they've started setting up cameras, a lot of them aren't hooked up to a network though... It looks like something is heading our way. It's moving quickly.
Crispin moved forward with the woman, keeping everyone in sight. He focused on the noises around him, finding it was a lot quieter than expected. Laina was normally alot louder than this on a normal day. So he hadn't even bothered trying to imagine what she would be like given free reign to destroy shit. What was going on over there?

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Gottcha." he followed Isabella and saw a tan woman. He activated his claws. "YO! Wanna back off? Cause bitch you know you ain't got a chance."  he said with a grin. "So...I'll give you one chance to leave. Go home, rethink your life. If you don't, I will fuck you mercilessly in the ass." he crossed his arms.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:57 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Excited || Location: New Tombstone || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Hot

Laina continued laughing during the tear gas. It hurt like crazy, but she was crazy enough to keep laughing, since she new it would unnerve the enemy. "Thanks, Moccasin~" she chimed as Mocha tossed the grenades aside. She wasn't sure why she called Mocha that, but she thought it was funny so she kept doing it, despite Mocha having informed her that, no, that is not her name. She put Tim Horton away as she saw the man approaching. "Cutie~ You better back away before I fuck YOUR sweet ass~" she said, singsong, as she drew Cadana.
With a flick of her wrist, her sword was coated with fuel. With a press of her thumb, the fuel was lit. "So I suggest you go away and unlock Mr. D's cell, or you're going to meet the flaming sword of fire. My name is Laina Anderson. And this," she said, pointing her sword directly at Eagle, "Is a jackass."

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:36 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

Eagle laughed hardcore as Laina tried to threaten him. It was kind of funny. Girls trying to make threats were hilarious. Only Jo really did it right. She could make a threat and people would listen. Ah the good ol days. "Okay wow yeah. I've seen more threatening 10 year olds better then you bitch tits. Why don't you point at toy elsewhere, and let me deal with psycho bitch, okay hoebag?"  he turned to Mocha. "And now...you...HYAH!" he dashed past Laina, letting Isabella handle her, and threw a strong slash at Mocha's face.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:06 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Egil122_zpsdfd0fcef

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil actually seemed a bit startled as the stealth jet burst into pieces in an actual tiny exploson--he'd just been expecting the thing to fall to the ground and need to be stomped on or something--either it was really flimsy, or it was one hell of a fluke that he'd managed to destroy it so easily...He glanced back at the other two, and as Crispin and Cathy showed their appreciation over the downed stealth jet, Egil turned away bashfully, tugging his mask up a bit higher over his face. He really didn't think that he was deserving of such praise, but it did feel good, nonetheless.
He couldn't focus on that right now, though--because Crispin had seen that something else was approaching them. Egil paused for a moment to get his bearings again, and quickly slipped back into the shadows, intending to wait until whatever was coming came into view. But...what was it that was coming? Another tiny jet? A person? Egil couldn't help but get a little bit nervous thinking about the possibilities...he really hoped he could handle this--he didn't want to let Cathy and Crispin down...

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Emotional Status: Angry || Location: New Tombstone || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Hot

She was PISSED. Bitch Tits? FUCKING BITCH TITS? HOEBAG? OH FUCK NAW THIS BITCH IS GOING DOWN.
As the enemy combatant ran by, Laina swirled and slashed at him, turning her blade back around as she fell short. "YOU FUCKING TOE-HEAD SHIT, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!" she cried out, swiping her flaming blade up his back.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha nodded to Laina as she rubbed her eyes to adjust to whatever was happening. There needed to be more destruction or else this wasn't going to work. She blinked a few times before she saw the oncoming image of- "Me?" Mocha asked and automatically put up her barrier, making Rommel bounce off. "... I know you..." Mocha said as she was linking up the behavior and the way he spoke to the others. "No way... Rommel?" Mocha asked with a chuckle before she watched Laina attack Rommel, otherwise known as Eagle. "You keep him busy hon." Mocha said as she levitated herself off the ground. She looked into the town to see what she could pick up. "Time to get messy..." she said as she raised a couple of items in the town, and started to spin them into random people, causing panic.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:56 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle looked and saw a sword come at her, and lifted his claw to protect himself. He blocked it, and was sort of burning it a bit. "Jeez, stop PMSing! It's not attractive and neither are you. Fuck off."  he threw his foot at the woman and then dashed toward Mocha, jumping at her. "GET BENT BITCH!" he yelled as he sliced his claw at the woman's chest.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:49 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Cathy nodded at Crispin's feedback, looking anxiously at the sky for any signs of what the blonde warned her of. She shook the thought of getting caught away, looking to Crispin instead

"Any chance you can deactivate it, or do we have to outrun this? Either way we have to move as quick as possible.."

She looked in Egil's general direction, spotting him in the shadows, and sort of gestured for him to figure out how they could advance further. They had to hurry up, or they'd get caught...and if that happened, they'd need to do some serious improvisation to make this work. It was around this time that the pinkette started hearing sounds of confusion and yelling. Was she disappointed that the sounds weren't of explosions and burning buildings? Yes. Was she glad that at least it wasn't as quiet as before? That too.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:54 am

Emotional Status: Angry || Location: New Tombstone || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Away

Laina stepped to the side to avoid Rommel's foot. Oh no, bitch. "YOU MISOGYNISTIC FUCKBAG," she cried out as she gave chase. "It's fucking OVER." She cooled her blade and sheathed it, beginning to take out Tim. "YOU'RE NOT IN AFRICA NOW FUCKBOY."
...wait. Erwin Rommel probably was not this guy. But his name was Rommel, right? Maybe he'd get the joke?

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"Alright this time I won't mess up! Don't worry Zippy, I won't let you get shot down like Zappy was. Sorry about my recklessness Zappy." Ricardo said as the spy plane was getting close to the area where the other one was shot down. He had full control of this one now as he pressed the X button on his Vita as tiny mirrors started to turn around and encase the plane. This let the plane reflect the images of the sky around him and made him camouflaged, just like a chameleon. "Ok. Let's see how they like this!" With that sound, Ricardo pressed the square button on the Vita as the plane's camera turn to heat sensitive mode. It'll take a moment but in due time he'll be able to find out where the perpetrators are.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:23 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Egil122_zpsdfd0fcef

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil didn't see the second plane coming--what he did notice, however, was Catherine motioning for him to do something--which immediately made him assume that he must be falling behind a little bit compared to the others. If that was the case, he had to find a way to get in. He paused for a momnt, looking around, then taking a breath and darting out of the shadows and into the shadow of another building. He steadily began weaving his way in between the buildings of the town, looking up at the sky every now and then to watch for whatever might come, as well as doing his best to keep tabs on what was happening around him.
Frankly, he had no idea what building they were even looking for. All they knew was that Kraven was here in this town, probably in a dungeon underground. Any of these buildings could have a basement...still, Egil didn't want to seem like he didn't know what he was doing...He felt his nerves rising as he thought about this, shaking his head slightly to try to clear his mind and calm himself down, which didn't work much. He only hoped that he hadn't missed something in the explanation back at the cathedral...he didn't want to be incompetent and a bad listener, despite the others telling him that he did just fine...
He continued moving until he'd gone a fair distance, and actually sighted a rather large building across the way. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like there was exactly any very straight-forward way to sneak over to it...this would be difficult...Unfortunately, he was still unaware of the extreme proximity of the other plane to both him and his comrades--he was too distracted with worrying over how he was going to be able to find any sort of discreet route into that building up ahead...

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin scanned his vita for anymore details on whatever was coming towards them. He looked back at Cathy as she addressed him.
It's being controlled by someone else most likely. I can try and hack them. Focus on running while I do though.
Crispin noticed Cathy gesturing Egil out of the corner of his eye before turning his attention back to his vita. The person on the other end had just issued an order. It looked like some kind of camouflage coding. Well, now that was going to be annoying. Crispin moved into the shadows, focusing in on the planes systems, putting pressure on its camouflage system. Once that was dealt with he could start setting it off course..
After a moment, Crispin looked up, more trying to locate Egil and Cathy than anything else. Hopefully the pinkette was still listening to him.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:45 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha giggled when she saw people running and getting smacked. It was the little thing sin life that kept her happy now whenever she could find it. Sure she didn't do explosions, but she wasn't a pyroteknic, plus she figured that she was doing a good job, smashing things into one another. "The fu-" In shock Mocha stopped what she was doing in the town, and concentrated on getting away from Rommel. His claws made contact with the fabric of her shirt, causing it to rip, and POP her boobs were out. "... That was my favorite shirt..." Mocha said as she raised her hand to raise a force to smack Rommel down into the ground. She looked towards the town. She had to continue chaos. "Laina! Forget him! Remember the mission." Mocha said as she stayed floating above.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:02 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 Nml-isabella36_zps83225964
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
As the rings were thrown back, seemingly on their own, Isabella snapped her fingers and they automatically stopped releasing tear gas.  Isabella looked the tan woman over for a moment. So that woman was a psychic. She did seem  somewhat familiar to Isabella, likely the woman had a sizable bounty, if she dared to assist in an attack on them in their own territory she couldn't be anything but another super criminal.
As Mocha aimed at them, the armed vigilantes returned fire. Luckily Eagle seemed to have set his sights on the woman. It seemed keeping him around would be helpful sooner than expected. Isabella signaled to the assembling vigilantes, looking at the now argument between Laina and Eagle with a raised eyebrow. Really, bitch tits? Both parties were systematically dwindling their respectability by the second.
Isabella signaled the panicking vigilantes to stay calm as Mocha began levitating, her attack causing panic in the town. Several vigilantes dispatched themselves, helping anyone who may have been caught up in the attack. The others began either attacking the woman or getting anyone not equipped for combat to safety.
With both women thoroughly distracted, Isabella ran quicker than anyone could see, throwing small rings at the women. The rings exploded, producing surprisingly powerful blasts as they neared the women. She then appeared by Lainas side, cleanly stabbing through Tim and very likely into the pinkettes side. With the modifications she had done to her sword, if it did make contact with Lainas flesh, there were no words for how much it would hurt.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo's spy plane kept on flying through the skies, undetected, before feeling something was being put on it. "What's happening?" He asked as he then noticed what was going on. "Does this person really think my plane can be hacked so easily? I don't think so." With a swipe of his finger on the screen, the security system came up as Ricardo brought up a firewall on his plane, making it harder to hack in. He then was looking around when he noticed that there were three figures. They were close to one another as he figured that it might be them who was attacking. Better to be safe than sorry however, he turned off the heat sensing motion as he saw the three people on camera. They did not look familiar to him which gave him more than enough reason to start attacking.
"Right. Let's see how they like this!" He turned back on the heat sensing motion as he clicked on the back touch pad with his fingers. Without a moment of hesitation, the bike that was hidden complied as it's front tire was starting to transform.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 3 8a0f_usb_rocket_launcher

And then the tire finished transforming into the mini missile launcher Ricardo had installed as he set his targets on sight. He hoped that nobody in the Vigilante side got hurt as this was a last resort for him. "Hopefully there won't be too much damage to the buildings, but here goes." And with that, Ricardo pressed the circle button on his Vita as the launcher fired out three missiles at the targets, before waiting a few seconds before firing more.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Cathy listened intently to the blonde hacker, figureing he had this under control, though his concentration seemed to be making him bossy..which she did not appreciate because she was very petty. Scowling ever-so-slightly, she kept running...until some machine- which must have been camouflaged because she had most definitely NOT seen it there before -transformed into a deadly weapon. Perfect.
The pinkette's eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks, sticking her arm to the side and opening her hand to indicate that those behind her should just STOP.

"Motherfucker-"

She muttered under her breath, then turned and started running back, waving her hands around for the stealth team to follow.

"RETREAT!"

She weaved around the buildings, trying to make the missiles hit THOSE before they hit her or the rest of the team. Hopefully the others would know to steer clear of the destruction that would soon ensue. Cathy was surprisingly agile, and moved around quickly, finally reaching a spot where she could see and communicate with the arson team.

"LAINA, MOCHA, GET YOUR PEOPLE AND GET THE FUCK OUT!"

She shrieked, her voice piercing through the sounds of chaos that was going on around them. They neeeded to get out of there right now and think of a better plan- she had not been expecting the missiles...or the fact that THEY weren't the ones blowing things up.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:02 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin applied more pressure as he felt the planes security system flare up. The system was harder to hack into now, but he could still handle this. He started hacking into the system with an even more corruptible programming than before.
He looked up as the weapon being used transformed into something else entirely, followed by missiles being launched at them. Crispin stopped moving, letting out a sigh.    
Dammit.
Crispin looked around for Egil. If Cathy was panicked, the boy would be having a breakdown,...and probably blaming himself. He ran, grabbing the whitettes hand with a visible sigh of relief. He took note of Cathys direction, weaving behind buildings to try and avoid the missiles impact, still holding onto Egil. At this point, he wasn't letting go, not until they were out of this town.
Crispin came out behind a building, the state of the arson team. Crispin looked at Cathy as he ran passed the woman, Egil in tow, letting her know they were safe, throwing a knife at the blond attacking Laina, but knowing he couldn't do much else right now.
EXIT with EGIL

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:10 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo kept up the pressure as he kept on firing more and more missiles at the targets. Everything was going fine until he felt his plane getting hacked again. "Dammit!" He turned off the signal on the plane, letting it retreat back towards the bike as it transformed back into bike pedals. He lost them. He lost the three individuals. He didn't know that they were retreating but was pissed at himself. He let an opportunity slip away. Ricardo couldn't stand it anymore. He put his Vita to sleep mode as he placed it back in his back pocket. He then came out of the shadows as he went back to Kraven's cell, anger plastered on his face. "You...this was your doing wasn't it!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:59 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine glanced back at the missiles that had struck the buildings and caused destruction with a smile. Destruction was always great, and she had helped with this small piece of chaos to some extent. The smile soon hardened though, as she brought herself back to responsible mode. She needed to get the Deathworshippers out. Her initial shriek of retreat had been enough to get plenty of the footmen to move away in a swarm, but the pinkette made a point of waiting until they were all gone.

"Come onnn~ Back to the cathedral!"

Once all the footmen were out, she followed after, assuming that the remaining officers would know to get out of the situation quickly and efficiently. She took one last longing glance at where she had gotten so close to saving Kraven...then quickly reasoned out in her head that he was a dick so some time in a cell probably wouldn't hurt, and left.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Emotional Status: PANIC || Location: New Tombstone || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Compromised

Flame jetted out of the sides of the flamethrower where it was pierced, reducing the momentum enough that Isabella's sword didn't QUITE get to her - though it was close. Tears flooded Laina's face. Tim was her baby. She meant to yell out, 'GOOD LUCK MOCCASIN,' but instead croaked out "Go duck mockin" as she whirled around and darted away, sobbing loudly.

-EXIT-

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha shrieked when she felt herself getting hit, and fell to the ground, tumbling all the while. She covered her breasts, and looked back at the woman with the sword. "You..." she began to say before she heard the word 'RETREAT' cry out. She looked to see Catherine's fleeing form. They failed the mission. She looked back to her own people, "You heard her... GO!" she yelled and watched Laina run with tears in her eyes at her... 'Tim'. "God dang it..." Mocha said as she turned up the power in her headband to lift herself up, and run as best as she could.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next