Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:00 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Jaime

Ricardo waved at everyone that was there as he looked at the sky. The air seemed nice around him as he didn't notice what was going on with them talking as his ears caught attention of what Santana had to say as his head perked up with glitter in his eyes. He was sure excited to hear what his boss had to say. "Yeah! What's the thing you have to tell us boss! ooooooh! is it something we'll all enjoy?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:26 am

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Santana%206_zpsgdp0m0bi

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

“I’m going to choose to ignore that comment—” Santana spoke in reference to Nathan’s comment about Isabella’s chest, quickly changing subjects to actually talking about the idea he had mentioned prior. “Alright, so…I’m assuming that you all have heard of Sin City, yes…? Well, as luck may have it, it seems like some very significant people in the criminal world have decided to hit that very city! As a part of our continued partnership with the MSF, I believe a joint attack on Sin City is in order! It’s crawling with crime on a usual basis--which should be obvious, I mean, just look at its name--but right now, it’s particularly nasty—which is why I’m all dressed up to go out! If we’re going to be taking down some special criminals, might as well have some fun with the occasion! Plus, I haven’t gotten to use this suit yet and that’s absolute shit I can be fancy too—” He grinned and gave a laugh, crossing his arms. ”We’ve got some very specific intel—about a certain Mr. Gold partaking in the nightlife in Sin City. For those of you unaware, this man is a criminal with quite the reputation in Scarlet City—which is quite far away. So, since he’s been so kind as to come right to our doorstep…I figure that we should all work together to give him a warm welcome! We’ll provide him with a nice, cozy jail cell—only the best our people can offer…!”

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:43 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 5b666b10
Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru blushed at Zombies comment towards Isabelle's breasts only looking slightly over at them like any 17 year old boy would do making him turn a deeper shade of red. but he needed to concentrate and when Santana told them they were going to Sin City he was intrigued, if there was ever a chance of him finding his parents killers it might be. He turned to the very dapper Santana and became curious "hey boss a question do we all have to wear suits?"
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:54 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 120

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan nearly popped a vein as he threw a scowl towards Tasha "Wanna fight!?" he barked out, obviously not too happy about being called a shitface. Knowing Nathan, he meant it too. he was only calmed down by Santana's plan, which was... expected. After all, Zombie was an officer of the MSF, he knew this was going to happen. So he should have seen this coming as Santana's announcement. Regardless he was excited, after all, from the news he heard about Kraven's presence in Sin City... Inna was bound to be there. The man cracked his knuckles as he broke an arrogant smile "Behind bars eh...? That's not exactly my style but... if you get to him first then fine by me. I've got my eyes on a different prize anyways..." Gold and NOWHERE may have been more valuable targets, but Nathan was solely focused on getting payback on the Russian who so dearly destroyed him more than one month ago. The man shot a smile to Santana and tried to wrap his arm around the guy's shoulders and lean on him "So what's the plan boss? We all flood in and kill their asses? We should go now! Why wait for the MSF and let them steal the glory? I'm part of them! I know they're not team players-" the guy was obviously eager to get this going, to the point where he even stooped low enough to insult his own faction apparently. However, when Hikaru asked if they all had to wear suits... Nathan seemed to get angry again. The man grit his teeth before blowing up on the guy "OF COURSE NOT YAH IDIOT! Besides, none of us are good enough to get involved in something like this in something as restricting as a suit! Santana's just amazing like that!" he yelled, melodramatically pointing to the Vigilante.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Co_tas10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante
Tasha's Theme: Cruel Rose

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Anytime, anywhere twat. I'll kick your ass to next Tuesday."
Tasha remarked. As long as guns weren't involved, she could rumble with Nathan and go fairly well. Least that's what she thought. As Santana stated his plan to go and take Sin City by storm, she scoffed. She agreed with Nathan that they should leave now, but she wasn't going to say it, Why? She didn't want him to have the pleasure of fucking proving a point SHE had. She didn't like that. Made her feel dumb. "Well, if we're all dressin fancy for this shit, fuck that. I won't get caught dead in a dress. Give me knee high boots any day of the week. Also, no one rides in my copter less I tell you to, unless you want to be pushed out of the fucking seat." she made a rule that everyone gets one free ride...but only Isabella knew that from there little girly drink drink fun time.  

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Tashas10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru went red with rage he was being yelled at by a damn criminal for god sakes then Tasha offered to fight him and he snapped "NO this fights mine, look you slimy motherfucking lowlife criminal it was a question ok I'm allowed to ask questions last time I checked even if they are dumb because I'm actually a good guy here and last time I checked you weren't"  He went for his gun swords he had had enough of this lowlife he didn't even know why they were working with them in the first place weren't they supposed to be wiping people like this off the board anyway.
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Nathan rose an eyebrow to Tasha, purposely looking at her weird to make her feel like she was an idiot "I'm pretty sure it's just him, butch-" the blonde stuck out his tongue to her, pretty intent in antagonizing her until Hikaru spoke out. The man just stared at him as he had his outburst, his mouth only slightly open. He, honestly didn't look too upset. He even looked like he didn't care, but that was just a mask. This was made quite clear as Nathan pulled out a handgun and pointed it right at Hikaru and cocked his gun "Hey... watch it kid. People here have guns, this ain't pre-school..." he spoke, looking down at him with a cold look. He had killed people far stronger than Hikaru, and he wasn't going to so much as flinch if he had to kill the Vigilante as well. As far as Zombie cared he spoke out of line "Santana. I suggest you keep your pups in line. He's right... I'm not one of you. I'm with the MSF... and the way I see it, we got a fragile enough alliance as is... wouldn't want a little shit ruining your meal ticket, right~?" seeing as how Zombie had shown how downright cruel he could be at times, he wasn't necessarily bluffing here either.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:20 pm

" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "

"Fuck off limpdick, and show some respect. We don't have to treat you like an equal, fuckface."
Tasha said, obviously not okay with Nathan's shit. He was being kind of a bitch...like seriously. A bitch. She wasn't going to take THAT sitting down. "Also, kid, fuck off. You're a weak ass shit. Eat a dick." and that's how she would say, "Dude stop" in Tasha language.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:01 am

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana still seemed to be in good spirits--that is, until people began arguing. He let out a loud sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose slightly, shaking his head. He was beginning to wonder how he'd managed to gather together a group of such angry people...
"Alright, alright, that's enough," Santana came between them as Zombie pulled out a gun, looking at each of the people there in turn. "Chill, or you're all--uh--...grounded. Yeah. Except you, Zombie--I'll just tell Ashley you need to be grounded or something--that sounds like a plan--" He paused for a moment, looking at all of them--at least Isabella and Ricardo were behaving... "And seriously, wear whatever any of you want, I really don't care." He ran a hand through his hair, musing with it a bit before looking out over the horizon in the direction of Sin City. "Listen--just because I'm being lighthearted with this, don't think it'll be easy. I'm not expecting to get out of there with this suit clean--or even in one piece. We can't afford to be having petty arguments like this...you understand?" He turned, looking at Hikaru, then Tasha, then Zombie, speaking again once he was looking at the blonde. "I appreciate the MSF's help, and so long as we're allied, I'll do what I can to trust you all. Ashley is my friend, after all. But that doesn't mean that I won't be wary--and that probably goes for your people and mine alike. Working together won't be easy--but it's a survival tactic. I want to stay on good terms with you all, so...let's just leave it at that. I won't be doing anything to jeopardize this alliance." He paused for a moment, looking around--there were still people missing that he'd wanted to have around when they went to meet up with the MSF...they could probably wait a bit longer before they left, but he needed something to distract these kids so they'd stop fighting... "I was thinking about dropping by the MSF's current working base and saying hello before heading out--you all should get ready. You've got to make a good impression, after all."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Nathan was very quick to turn his gun on Tasha "You're right. You should be treating me like a king, because unlike you Vigilante trash, the MSF has managed to keep a decent control of it's land. The Wild West is in chaos because of Absolute Justice's failures. Which is why we're here, to fix YOUR mistakes. The only thing you're good at is kissing my boots-" the blonde abruptly turned to Santana out of nowhere with a slightly more worried expression however "E-except for you of course Santana! You're awesome~!" and then he turned back to Tasha with a somewhat darker expression "Last time I checked the Vigilantes aren't cops- you're just as bad as us, all you got is permission to play criminal like the rest of us. Like a tiny little child, you-" Zombie was then stopped as Santana started to speak up. It was quite apparent Santana wanted this argument to END so Zombie ended up shutting up, pouting. Meeting with the MSF sounded quite important, so the blonde had no choice but to agree with that. Even though he wasn't the biggest fan of being around Rika or Kylie "I"m ready boss..."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"Yeah, and calling us trash sure makes you look really good right now. Fuck off asshole. If we wanted your opinion, we'd ask for it."
Tasha wanted the last word at least. When Santana told them to get ready, and huffed and started to walk toward her copter, only to make the slightest detour. She passed by Zombie and punched his shoulder pretty forcefully before going to her craft. She sighed and rubbed the metal shielding on it. "Why is it that you're the only one who seems to get it?" she said and started to check if anything was missing. She needed to make sure she was ready. 

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru lifted his guns putting his fingers on the triggers not flinching when Zombie pointed his gun him. He was ready for a fight and that meant he was focused, he started to zone everything else out until Tasha interrupted and Zombie moved his target to her "NO YOUR FIGHTS WITH ME ASSHO.." then Santana put an end to the fight and he hesitantly put his guns away "Yes sir" and went to his O-car ready to go meet the rest of the low lives that they were working with. 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana let out a loud sigh to indicate his displeasure at the group's argument--and as Zombie quickly made it clear that he saw Santana as different from the others, the samurai raised an eyebrow questioningly at the blonde. He turned away as Zombie started pouting, not about to deal with that. Despite the argument having been stopped, it didn't seem as if these three were on very good terms--in fact, if anything, he was the only thing keeping them together as a team.
"Alright, everyone--I expect good behavior once we get over there! Don't embarrass me in front of Kims, alright? I wanna seem cool!" he called to the three of them as he pulled his blade absentmindedly from its sheathe, casually cutting a small portal in the air and reaching into it, pulling out a file of papers and looking through them--this was where he kept his intel, usually. Inside pocket dimensions. Very secure things, pocket dimensions. He tossed the folder back inside the portal and closed it, then called to the others, "Alright, everyone, we're headed to Not Baker Street, that's where the MSF are stationed right now. Get over there soon as you can, alright?" He hesitated for a moment, then readjusted the beat-up gun on his belt, patting it gently once he'd secured it, then cut another portal in the air, stepping in with one foot and calling to the others with a grin, "See ya there! Don't you dare kill each other on the way over or I'm getting you all fired and getting Ashley to ground Zombie!" And with that, he stepped fully into the portal, disappearing along with the portal itself as it closed.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:35 am

Nathan spit out his tongue to Hikaru as if to further antagonize him when Santana wasn't looking, however he was abruptly stopped when Tasha ended up punching him in the gut. The man let out a grunt before shooting a glare to her "Yeah! Keep it up miss "single at 30"! I can see why now AHAHAHAHAHA!" he yelled out to Tasha from afar before looking to Santana when the man explained they were going to NOT Baker Street to check up on the MSF. The man grimaced before shrugging, he was hoping to avoid them... but he had no choice. The man called over his car and jumped in. It was time to pay pops a visit. Zombie drove off to NOT Baker Street as quickly as possible.

(EXIT)

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru started his act and began to drive knowing exactly where he was going as he did he mumbled as he drove about how dumb Zombie was mainly. But because he was ordered to He was going to be on his best behavior, even if that meant biting his tongue.
(EXIT)  
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:24 am

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"Fuck you...I was married you jerk..."
Tasha mumbled as she got into her copter. She started the engine and slowly started to lift off. She shook her head and started to take off. "Here we go." she was in air and on her way. (exit) 

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:16 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 13 Large
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella looked at Santana, smirking at his comment on dressing to impressing. Considering how-for lack of better phrasing-laid back the man looked most of the time, that was near hysterical coming from him. Still...some of that he said she could agree with, more than she'd admit out loud. The past was past. They only had the future to look to. Though admittedly untangling yourself from the past could be easier said than done.
Isabella waved to Zombie, waiting for the inevitable passive aggressive remark before responding. She raised an admittedly unimpressed looking eyebrow at the remark in question. She smiled at the blonde, eyebrow still raised before turning back to Santana. Admittedly she was curious about this plan of his as well.
As she listened her eyebrow dropped, her smirk staying in place. This sounded promising. Putting a man like Mr. Gold in his place would send a message in the criminal world unlike-well most else.
Isabella watched the others, aside from Ricardo and Santana it seemed, get into it. It wasn't worth making a small spat bigger than it already was. Though as Zombie blatantly bad mouthed their faction, Isabella felt a twinge of anger towards the man. He certainly had a talent for making enemies.
At Santana's order, she made her way towards her car, driving towards NOT Bakers Street as quickly as possibly. This mission was more likely to go better if they moved quickly-and weren't at each others throats. Perhaps they would find a way to achieve both.       
EXIT
      Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13