Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:50 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Santana%2012_zpsfb66nfws

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

Santana nodded after the others had left, surveying the area after having walked outside. Everything seemed to be going well--he gave the peacekeepers a nod as a way of telling them to continue their work. Then, he headed towards the limits of the town as a leisurely walk, moving behind a building--and just like that, he was gone--seemingly having disappeared into thin air.

*Exit*

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:58 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Jaime

Ricardo couldn't help but do a tiny laugh when Santana talked to them before going. He gave one last look to Zombie and Isabella as he took a breath of fresh air. Hopefully the teachers weren't hostile and everything would go alright. He got onto his bike as he pedaled off towards his destination.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:00 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Co_tas10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante
Tasha's Theme: Cruel Rose

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

In the distance was a sound of a helicopter landing. Once it did, the pilot jumped out, and sighed looking around.
"I always get fucking lost. Everything looks the god damn same in this god damn wasteland. 'Oh, go to this rock formation. It's not like it's the SAME AS THE OTHER FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED I'VE SEEN'"
she yelled and then grumbled. She looked at people gave her the strangest looks. "The fuck are YOU lookin at? Fuck off!"she fired at one and then just kind of walked around. No one was here...oh joy. "Boss? Oh Boss? God, he's such a boob. Fiine, I'll stay put or whatever." she rolled her eyes and sat on her helicopter seat, just sort of waiting there.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Tashas10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo got back to base after completing his objective. So far so good. He wondered if the others have gotten back yet or if they were fine as well. A little sigh came out of his mouth to tell him to stop worrying as he tried to think of next on what to do. Something in the distance caught his eye though as it looked like...helicopter blades? Could it be? He pedaled over to where the object was as he saw that Tasha was indeed inside the helicopter and just...sitting there. Was she bored? He gave a wave to her as a smile was on his face now. "Nice to see you again Miss Tasha! You just got back?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 pm

" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "

Tasha looked at Ricardo and scoffed.
"Yeah fuck off dickface, not in the mood for your antics. Where the hell is Santana, I need to talk to him, not you."
she said and crossed her arms over her chest in protest. She didn't like most or all of the vigilantes. She worked with them cause the pay was good and she could get her revenge on THOSE GOD DAMN CRIMINALS! That was about it though. Goal oriented girl she was. "So...you just gonna stand there like a dingus or be useful and tell me?"she gave him a glare.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo still had his smile on even after what Tasha said to him. It didn't seem to get to him as he pondered about what their boss was doing. "Well he was here before I left so he probably went somewhere to do something then. I don't know when he'll return though. What is it you need to tell him?" Ricardo wondered as he kept staying where he was, not getting the hint that maybe he shouldn't be around her at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"Like fuck I'll tell you cockbiscuit! Mind your own fucking business and leave me the fuck alone. I don't need your shit."
she said and left the cockpit of her copter, going to the base and opening the door. She went to get something to eat, an energy drink, and then was off to find Santana. Cause why in hell would she stay here with titsmagee for more then thirty seconds, no one would know. He was annoying, stupid, and a flirt. All the things she hated. She found a energy drink and opened it, drinking most of it down. "Ahhh...refreshing, and gives you that kick to get you going...fuck yeah."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 17, 2015 1:24 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Tumblr_mhbbozbPd71s4quxwo1_500
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella gave Ricardo a small nod as she walked into the base. She remembered hearing another voice as she'd entered the town. A decidedly unhappy female voice. That gave her a good clue who this was. Isabella smirked good naturedly as she saw the redhead guzzle most of an energy drink. She let herself relax a touch, positioning her sword so it wasn't poking into her side.
  Hello there, Deary. How pleasant to see you again. Though what's gotten you all worked up? 
Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun May 17, 2015 6:52 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo shrugged to himself when after Tasha left as he couldn't understand why she heated him. He then tried to think on what to do next as he gave a wave to Isabella as she entered as he still pondered more. He needed to buff up his bike one way or another in order to fight with everyone. He knew that he could use his legs very well but maybe something could help him out more. Something to make him be part of the action. Something like...super armor...An idea popped up in his head as he rushed him and his bike over to the workshop in the town as he closed the garage door as he got to work.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"Oh yeesh, its you Isabella."
she turned and looked at the blonde, crossing her arms over her chest.  "Prancybald over there wouldn't answer my god damn question, and was giving me his normal bullshit. The kids fucking useless, why do we keep him around again? I've got enough balls to cover myself AND him." Tasha rolled her eyes, and little and kept a straight glare at Isabella.  "I literally wanna know what the fuck Santana is, cause I have my scout reports. That's it. Not too hard. Though it seems SOME PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" she yelled at Ricardo's direction, and then turned back to Isabella.  "So, you gonna tell me or what?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu May 21, 2015 1:14 am

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella took in the red heads stance, stifling a laugh at her obvious pique. She herself could tolerate Ricardo in most situations. Juniper did not. As the woman spoke, that became even more clear than she'd already known it to be. Though Isabella would be lying if she didn't say this amused her to a certain point.
  Ahh. so you've come up with another name for him. he he. Even if he doesn't seem the most useful at times, he's certainly committed to the idea of justice.  If we can pair that dedication with the discipline to match, he'll prove his worth in spades. At least that's my idea.  
Isabella shrugged, taking in Tashas glare with a soft smirk. So Santana hadn't come back yet.
 Sorry, Deary, but Santana left around the same time we went looking for territory. He didn't say where he was going. I'd be more than willing to help you find him if you wanted to go searching for our wayward boss.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"Least you're tolerable...and actually do things! Seriously! Like that dickbag tinkers with his bike, fools around with girls, and calls it a day. Fuck that."
she chuckled and shook her head. "And well then, if you want to help me find Santana, fuck yeah. We'll take my copter, but don't mess with anything. I keep things really tight in my ride." she said, and walked to her copter, getting in.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri May 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella took in Tasha's lively reaction with an amused smirk, shaking her head after a moment. Being called tolerable in this situation almost felt akin to a hug. er teammate truly could be scathing when she felt in the spirit for it. 
I'll take that as a compliment. Do give him some time. I tend to work with him more than you do and negativity is rarely successful at motivating him.
     Isabellas smirk turned into more of a proper smile at the redheads response to her offer, following Tasha to her copter and positioning herself as comfortably as possible.
He. Duly noted. I shudder to think of what happens to the person who does anything to your helo.
EXIT with Tasha

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"I kicked out the last guy who touched something...so don't touch anything."
she said, and closed the door. The engine roared and slowly, the copter lifted off the ground. She laughed as they were in the sky. "Alright. Let's hit it!" she cheered and they flew off. (exit)

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:49 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 5b666b10
Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru yawned, he had been working for Absolute Justice for a while now but it never got any better that when Santana wasn't around or his sis that he got bored and unmotivated to do anything, not that having no job at the moment didn't help. he just walked around the halls of New Tombstone shuffling his feet waiting for something to happen.     
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Santana%206_zpsgdp0m0bi

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana stepped out of one of the buildings out into the open of the town of New Tombstone—looking quite a lot more fancy than usual. In place of his usual baggy, slightly ripped clothes, he’d donned quite the nice suit and jacket—and strangely enough wasn’t seeming to be bothered by the heat of wearing a suit in the middle of the desert at all. He had a subtle smile on his face—and he looked so calm that one wouldn’t even guess at his almost breakdown at the hands of Josephine Beaumont a month ago—in fact, nobody had learned about that. He’d kept to himself for a few days after the battle, then had re-emerged as his usual self—nobody suspected a thing.
He had plans on the mind at the moment—and judging by his attire, he was gearing up to put those plans into action. He moved over towards the center of town, near to the gallows, standing in front of them and observing the rest of the town. He was going to really amp up his game if he intended to beat his opponents…at this point, he was determined more than ever to take down all of the criminals he could find—most especially Josephine Beaumont. Judging by how similar she had seemed to his own younger self in that moment—he didn’t want to let her succeed. While his main reason was justice, there was a part of him deep down that didn’t want to let her succeed where he had failed. He wanted to be the one to save the world—otherwise, he would feel like all of these years of work had been for naught.
He pushed those thoughts out of his mind, though, for the moment. He had to focus on the present, and on keeping his cool and figuring out where they were going to go from here. And, well…he had more than a few ideas…

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:34 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 120

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan stood behind Santana, his hands in his pockets and a grimace on his face "What the hell are you doing old man...? Reflecting on yer past failures or something...?" he mocked the Cuban Samurai, not knowing how close to home he may have been hitting there. Despite the MSF already having a presence in the Wild West as of late, Zombie had still been following Santana around like he was a lost puppy. Letting out a sigh, the man opened his arms up as he donned a cocky smile and spoke some more "Aye old man... I'm bored as fuck- how much longer are we gonna wait around in town? Let's go catch some criminal scum or something, yeah? Ugh jeez are you brooding? You're just as boring as big tits and dumb shit..." Nathan grit his teeth before sort of just kicking a rock. He was so bored he was kicking rocks. Yeah.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"You know? As much as I hate agreeing with dickface mcgee over here...he's right."
Tasha was walking over, overhearing most of Nathan's comments, but not all. She crossed her arms over her chest and just looked at him. "We've been idle, people are getting restless, I wanna fucking kill someone, PLEASE! Let's just fucking go. Tell me you've got a new plan or something..."  she said, cocking her head to the said, her small braid moving with her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru perked up when he heard Zombies voice outside, that could only mean Santana was back. Smiling Hikaru rushed outside and scurried up to where Santana was fancily dressed "Welcome back Santana, please say theres someone for me arrest" he was so excited Santana was back he had lost his cool and for a 17 year old that was a bad thing. Coughing and straightening up he lost the goofy grin on his face and composed himself. "I mean welcome back is there any work?"  he coughed again to hide he was still relatively giddy about the prospect of a job or training. He turned to Zombie and Tasha "good morning Zombie, Tasha" he nodded in agreement to the wanting to do something
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"Finished! Whoo! I thought I would never complete this bad boy!" Ricardo said to himself as he opened up the workshop's garage door as the smell of metal and sweat came out. He fanned himself a bit as he looked back at his bike. It still looked the same as ever but a smile escaped on his lips. Yeah this was going to be good. He wondered how everyone was doing as he started to wheel the bike over to where he saw Santana and the others as he waved over to them. He still seemed to still have a lot of energy though his body looked like he was tired. "Hiya boss! What's up!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:51 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Large
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella stood in Absolute Justice's medical building, sorting through their medical supplies with a marked familiarity. She looked down at the roll of bandages in her hand with the ghost of a smirk. Things had changed recently and not in a way she'd liked. Given her experiences, she supposed it shouldn't surprise her that she preferred being in control, at least marginally. It gave her-a sense of grounding. The world tended to seem like it had very little sense at times, so that grounding was much appreciated. Her grip on the ball tightened. Her nails nearly punctuating the material as she thought over both Zombie and Father Deaths Words. Sanctimonious arseholes.  
Even if the end game with the assassin was the same, she didn't want him to be able to have the arrogance to say he achieved his goals without aid, or at all to an extent. She put the material back with a sigh, switching her grip to her sword as she looked over the remainder of their medicines. At least this was still assured. She could ensure those she'd prefer to live were well taken care of. Isabella took her eye off of the bottles. Her frown deepening at the sight of Zombie. Of course it wouldn't take him long to come back. She walked out of the building, raising an eyebrow as she walked towards the center of town, raising an eyebrow as she heard Tasha address the two men before she could.    
Getting some action in wouldn't be un-agreeable. Though for all of your insistence, I suppose you have something of a plan, Deary. "Catch some criminal scum or something" in itself isn't much of a plan.
     Isabella shrugged, half attempting to help Santana as much as she was trying to annoy Zombie. With his attitude, she could see how people could enjoy being a pest to someone else. She noted Hikaru and Ricardos arrival with a nod, keeping track of the new arrivals as they appeared.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:58 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Santana%206_zpsgdp0m0bi

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana frowned at first as he heard Zombie, but as he turned to face the blonde, he was grinning again.
”Reflecting on past failures…? What would be the point of that? The past is in the past—I’m only interested in the future, that’s all!” He listened to what all the others had to say about getting restless and wanting a mission, to which he looked at them a bit confused and replied, ”You guys do know you can take on missions on your own, too, right…? Just not the really big ones…” He paused for a moment as a few of the others arrived, then smiled again, addressing all of them. ”C’mon, though, would I really be dressing like this if I didn’t have some kind of great idea to go about figuring out? I’m dressed to impress, and I intend to do just that! So, do any of you want to hear my genius idea…?”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru was utterly confused by the fact they could take jobs when they wanted this was still very new to him but he didn't let himself get lost in thought for long as Santana was about to explain his fancy attire and it was probably going to be something wicked cool like an ultimate mission or something or even meeting some important person. Without thinking Hikaru raised his hand when Santana asked who wanted to know and after slowly putting it down as his face went bright red. He managed to softly say "Me" still feeling like he could die from embarrassment.
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:12 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 120

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 12 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan was actually caught off guard by Santana's response to him. He literally took a step back as his eyes widened "I- I guess that's true-" he muttered back in response before lowering his eyes to the ground. As much as he wanted to take such words to heart, Zombie couldn't free himself from the chains of the past. Vulture Team, Suicide Squad... he wanted them all dead. They were in the wrong, he was in the right. And then more Vigilantes showed up, oh fun. Immediately after seeing Isabella the man shot a hand up to wave to her "How are they hanging sweet tits?" he greeted her with a mocking smile, he had been nothing but passive-aggressive to Isabella as of late. And he wasn't going to stop anytime soon "Boss trust me on this one once she hits 40 her breasts will sag like poorly filled water balloons it will be terrible we should leave her behind-" he spoke while shooting a devilish smile to Isabella. Then Santana spoke about actually having a plan. Zombie slowly grew a grin, well at least he wasn't gonna be bored "Alright man... say it then-" hopefully it involved killing NOWHERE or something. He had wanted to get a second chance at Ryder after his previous fight went nowhere.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:27 am

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante

"Don't be an asshole, fuck face."
Tasha rolled her eyes as Nathan was once again being an asshole. She wasn't going to tolerate that from some limp dicked blondie who wasn't even part of their faction, just a hired gun. "Sure, what's your plan Sanny. I'm dying to know. Really."she crossed her arms over her chest and listened.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next