Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:37 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 1510
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Barbara was starting to get worried, for a few moments she wasn't sure if Jolyne would answer her. But then her thick, hoarse voice echoed through the cracks of the door, invoking a frown from the assassin. She let out a sigh before placing her hands on the door "Hey- Jolyne- I'm coming in? Is that okay-?" Killer Queen did not wait for an answer, prompting to just open the door and walk inside anyways. She looked to Jolyne with an expression of worry "Are- are you okay? You've been in here for a few days-" she spoke, her eyes lowered down to Jolyne whom was surely not in any good state "Hey... I know- you're grieving and stuff... but- Kraven has spent the last two days drawing penis foreheads and he's running the faction into the ground... we kind of need you- yeah?" she could hear Kraven's evil laughter from the other side of the mansion. This sent a shiver down the assassin's spine, she hated that laughter "Apparently Vulture Team hasn't made a move in the last few days..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Gunnar1_zpsf58ae436

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Over the past two days, Gunnar had remained almost totally silent--and any time he had spoken had been in hushed whispers to either Willow or his hamsters. He had received a letter from Simon asking if he was alright--along with why his hawk was now wearing a sweater--and while Gunnar had listed the details about the stylish hawk-sweater, he had circumvented the topic of Holden's death. Gunnar had never liked coming off as weak--and right now, he felt very emotionally vulnerable. He had mentioned that he had lost something important--but he hadn't really gone into it in his reply letter that he sent back to Simon.
Gunnar hadn't really left Willow's side, either, for the time since Holden had died--and it was as a pair that the two of them arrived a little bit after Kraven had called them. While Gunnar usually looked serious--this time was slightly different. Now, his expression was a bit more far away--something more despondent. His hamsters seemed alright, and cheerful enough, and he was still doing all he could to take care of them and make sure they were comfortable.
Arriving in the TV room with Willow, Gunnar didn't actually say anything--just looked at Kraven waiting for instructions. Their original employer, Ross, hadn't been found for the past two days, so Gunnar wasn't actually sure why he and Willow were still there--but it appeared that they were still expected to help. They weren't getting out of this war, it seemed--not just yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:02 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

As Kylie overheard herself being called on the loudspeaker, she ceased caring for the handicorns for a moment, pausing before grinning at them and waving, then walking over to the TV room, dragging Friendmaker behind her as she went. As she entered the room, she gave everyone inside a big, bright smile as she greeted them,
"Hi there, everyone!" She took her place near Kraven, waiting to hear what they were going to do. Maybe it would help her take her mind off things, whatever it was!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 2110
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven opened his arms out wide as he saw Gunnar, Willow, and Kylie enter the room "AAAH YES! There you are! Listen now- Father Death's got some words for you all..." Kraven grabbed his microphone, it was still on, his words were being spread throughout the entire building. Knowing Kraven's flair for the dramatic, this was all on purpose "So- I neglected to mention there are some little shits running about fucking with the graves! I'm sure some of you may have heard of them, though you're more likely to have never noticed their existence! Either way... I'm sure you'll all care about what I have to say next. These little shits have been messing with our graves, reviving the dead as soulless husks! Your dear departed? THEY'RE ALL IN DANGER! Your passed loved ones can be the next victims of these fuckers... and let me tell you this, I may be a monstrous, murderous, cackling psychopath... but I have ONE RULE! OOOOONE RULE! And that's to respect and worship the dead! I am a DEATHWORSHIPPER AFTER ALL, EH!? EH!?" Kraven was expecting somewhat of a result, though at best the footmen seemed to be clapping rather half-heartedly "So here's the plan... we go to where these little shits hang out... and we knock on their door... AND WE MURDER THEM ALL!! WHO'S WITH ME!? BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!" and then the giant of a man abruptly stomped his foot against the floor, making the whole room shake "But here's the deal... I've got their leader. He goes by the alias Kermit... he's pissed on everything I hold sacred... so I'm going to destroy him... and if ANYONE gets in my way... whether they be friend or foe- I MURDER! Got it!? ALRIGHTY THEN... let's leave..."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:36 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Baraprince46EDIT_zps6d7d3e77

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

It did take a while of staring at that slip of paper to actually build up the nerve to contact Rika first- but once he actually did, he was pretty happy about the decision. She was much more than a pretty face, as it turned out- and honestly, trading funny stories and useless trivia with her was really fun! He tried to shove a joke into at least every message, since he didn`t want her to get bored or anything-- texting really was such an intricate art...
He`d been sitting around, staring at a more recent message and thinking of how to reply and still come off as cool and interesting and stuff... when Kraven`s booming voice came over the loudspeakers- provoking a heavy, forlorn sigh of utter contempt from the assassin. This fucking guy-
However- the second someone messing with graves was brought up, Ashley lurched up onto his feet, taking several weapons with him as he marched through the halls of the mansion toward where he knew Kraven and the rest to be, approaching them all without a word. Immediately, he headed for the rocket launcher Kraven had dropped near his feet earlier, hoisting it up and shoving it back onto the blonde- "Don`t drop this. Also, I`m coming with you. Don`t argue."   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:22 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Willow33_zpsa4a2d657

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow had silently followed Gunnar around for most of the past two days- she was clearly distraught after losing Holden, and though mostly she just seemed sad, there were times where she'd suddenly switch to vicious mutterings under her breath- and most of these mutterings had to do with murdering Smile, since he was responsible for Holden's death. The normally chipper and hyper blonde was, for the most part, rather sluggish even...
But that all changed when Kraven called for them. At first, she hadn't been that excited- but as she and Gunnar found the male, and he explained what their mission was... her eyes flashed with malice. There were people out there desecrating graves...? After what had just happened to Holden, the thought of someone doing that to his grave had her straightening up and listening closer. These fuckers were going to die- she nodded some to show she understood when Kraven claimed the leader, while quietly thinking over what weapons she needed to dash and collect- she hadn't felt up to replenishing her stock of knives and such while she was busy mourning, but she was going to need everything she had available to throw at these guys... they were going down.
"... Does everyone have gas masks maybe...?" she asked, her voice a little rough from disuse- but she spoke loud enough for people to hear her, nevertheless. She didn't want to poison her allies, after all...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Gunnar1_zpsf58ae436

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar seemed a bit listless as Kraven began talking--but when the man got to the part about these people desecrating graves, his attention was tugged to the blonde. People were bringing back the dead...? What with had just happened two days earlier--that only served to boil a certain kind of dark rage deep down in the pit of Gunnar's stomach. There was no way he was going to let these people continue. If they were so keen on messing with death--well, then, they could get nice, bloody deaths themselves. He figured it would be good for his karma, anyway--avenging the souls of those that they might have already disgraced. And as long as it would help Holden stay at peace, Gunnar would do most anything.
As Willow asked about the gas masks, Gunnar nodded--she knew that he always had his. He was already all prepared weapons-wise, too--his coat held everything he needed. He just hoped that he'd have better luck here than he did at the Vulture base...that defeat had been downright embarrassing...he hadn't done any damage at all, when he swore that he should have...he planned to do better this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 31_zps5949ec6a

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

"No--" Jolyne had been quick to respond- but, either way, the assassin had gone ahead and let herself in, and the clone tiredly glanced at her, eyes puffy and visibly strained. She sighed quietly, dragging the back of her hand along her mouth this time- luckily she had the sense not to wear any makeup-- smudges are annoying--
As Barbie went on to ask if she was okay, Jolyne responded by staring at her just a bit longer- then sighing, and glancing away again. Even as she continued about Kraven and forehead penises, which were two things that would have definetely peaked a normal Jolyne`s interest- she had no response, until-- Vulture Team was mentioned. "...I know..." She said suddenly, eyes suddenly sharpening into a dark glare-- she trained them onto her feet, looking quite intently. "...I`m gonna kill them all... they`re monsters- stupid, ugly, fat monsters... I hate them..."  

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:14 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie listened to Kraven speaking--but as soon as he got to the disturbing the dead part of his spiel--she gasped loudly, exclaiming,
"Oh my GOODNESS! Heartbreakers!" Seeing as how Kylie's one true vision of the concept of love was in fact death--destroying death was pretty much like destroying love. And for the person trying to spread love and happiness throughout the world, that was definitely a negative. "We definitely need to make them stop right now!" As Willow asked if everyone had gas masks, Kylie raised her hand, bouncing a bit. "Ooh, I need one, I need one!" Whatever had been bothering her over the past few days, she seemed to be ignoring it now for the sake of bringing down the enemies of love--this was a very important thing for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:18 am

And Vero
Barbara stared at Jolyne for awhile, she wasn't sure if Jolyne being quiet was an improvement or not, as much as she wanted the woman to shut up earlier... it was actually terrifying seeing this woman be quiet. When she finally spoke words, they were only of hatred and malice... which Barbara could totally relate to. The assassin walked up close to a wall then leaned against it, before nodding in agreement to Jolyne "Don't forget smelly... they're pretty smelly too." she added, in truth she found absolutely nothing wrong in the whole 'kill everyone in Vulture Team' plan anyways. Perhaps she should ask her dad about this? ... Nah. Instead she nodded more in approval to Jolyne "Yeah, I agree, we should like, definitely kill them all. Especially Bunny, she irks me. So what- do you have an idea...?" she asked, raising an eyebrow to her boss. The thought occurred, maybe she should really ask her dad about whether this was a good decision considering Jolyne's mental state? Nah.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:26 am

Kraven

Kraven was actually just about to prance right outside of the mansion when Ashley's sudden appearance spurred a different reaction "Pffft- nice hoodie, dork." he mocked the assassin, a big grin on his face. Really, he hated that hoodie, he should burn it when Ashley wasn't looking. Luckily for Kraven, Ashley's sudden appearance meant he was there to listen to Willow's question. Which, oddly enough, was actually heard by Kraven. He usually didn't listen to anyone, unless their advice was important, in this case it was. Even more so, Kylie didn't have a gas mask! Luckily Kraven had extras. And by extras, he meant that he had footmen wearing gas masks solely because they looked cool. So Kraven left the room, found two of his Deathworshippers wear skull-like gas masks, then punched them both in the gut, taking their gas masks. Kraven returned, shoving the skull gas mask into Kylie's chest before putting on his own mask "Alright so-" cue heavy breathing noises "NOW do we go out and kill? Because I have a busy schedule of chaos and mayhem to fulfill, after all... as soon as these fools are dealt with... we deal with the big fishy... Vulture Team."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Willow33_zpsa4a2d657

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow hummed and frowned when Kylie hollered about needing a gas mask, wondering where she might possibly find one- she usually only had one, to protect herself... She was contemplating who to steal a mask from, when Kraven handled it for her- she grinned a little, her usual manic excitement seeming to return some at the thought of being able to use her poisons to protect Holden's memory. "Yes, good-! I know you have one, Gunnar..." She gave him a small, genuine smile, before stepping a little closer- though as Kraven asked if they were ready to head out, she held up a finger. She needed to get something! It took her a somewhat shockingly short amount of time to dash away from Gunnar's side and replenish her stock of knives and such, and when she returned, she hopped right back over to his side, grinning at Kraven then. "Let's do it!!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:30 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 Baraprince46EDIT_zps6d7d3e77

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

"Nice makeup, asshole-" Ashley was quick to defensively snap back, glaring daggers up at Kraven-- this hoodie was a sacred thing, no one make fun--
As the point of gas masks were brought up, he gave Willow a little nod- before tugging his hoodie right off and tossing it away, his usual ensemble hiding under it. From there, he pulled a gas mask from what seemed to be his belt, glancing at it as if to check if it was still effective- and once nodding to himself, he placed it back onto his belt, seeing no point in putting it on so soon. Without another word to anyone else, he shoved his hands deep into his pockets, and headed right for the exit. This, grouped with the fact that Vulture was next-- was gonna be fun. He`d destroyed entire criminal empires on a mere whim in the past- might as well add another two to his list...

(EXIT)   

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Once it seemed like everyone was getting their gas masks on, Gunnar reached for his own mask at his belt, taking it and strapping it onto his face just as everyone else seemed to be doing. At the same time, he tucked in his scarf a bit, reaching under it to make sure that it stayed in place with a metal clip that was in the back, under the fabric, by the back of his neck. Nobody really knew, but Willow was the one who made this scarf--and she had thought ahead, as always. It worked like an air filter for the hamsters--so they would be fine, as well.
He glanced at Willow, who seemed more than ready to go, and gave her a nod, before gently taking her hand, then heading towards the door after Ashley with confident strides. They had a mission here--and that was to stop these people from ruining graves before they got to Holden's--and to prevent other people from feeling the grief of having their loved ones disturbed. This was about as noble of a cause as Gunnar had had in a long time--and he wasn't about to let the perpetrators off easy.

*Exit Gunnar and Willow*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:32 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie watched Kraven curiously as he headed away suddenly--but then he came back and gave her a present! She grinned as she caught the gas mask, giving it a good looking over--it needed a lot more pink. But she could deal with that once she got back! She put the gas mask on, hopping up and down in place and shouting,
"Alright! I'm alllll set! Let's go, let's go!"
Although her voice was muffled a bit by the mask, she didn't seem any less excited--and before waiting for another word, she darted out the door after the others, Friendmaker dragging behind her the whole way and making quite the uncomfortable scraping noise as she went.

*Exit*

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:40 am

Kraven

Kraven gasped in offense to Ashley "You just wish you could look as beautiful as me!" he replied to Ashley, scoffing at him. But then people were starting to leave "Wait a second- I haven't made my monologue yet discussing how rather circuitous and round-about plans! I- heh..." a huge grin popped up on Kraven's face, they were right. This was no time to fool around. If this was Vulture Team, or The Family, this would be fine. But these people didn't deserve his show, no, this was strictly business. They had personally insulted Kraven and everything he stood for, so now they had only one fate in store for them: DEATH. Kraven cracked his knuckles, slowly walked towards a hole in the wall he made earlier "Alright... its show time..." he muttered, his face displaying a grin of true malice and eyes that served as a window into his own madness. The man casually walked out, whistling a familiar tune to himself "Jolyne! I'm borrowing your monkey!" he called out before walking out. This wasn't about putting on a show, this wasn't about gaining fame, or testing their aptitude for survival. No, this was strictly business. And when Kraven got to business, bodies always started pilling up.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 31_zps5949ec6a

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"Definitely smelly- and stupid and fat and ugly and I HATE them..." She spat, scornful and tensing. Jolyne had transitioned from depressed to a very dangerous and volatile kind of infuriated in a matter of seconds- her shoulders rose and fell heavily, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides, her breaths coming out in ragged puffs of rage. She lurched right off her bed, standing up tall when Killer Queen asked if she had an idea of how to go about all this murder-- and at last, she grinned-- a positively murderous and chaotic grin. "Do I have any ideas...?! DO I HAVE ANY IDEAS--?! My child, I am FULL of fucking ideas- I am the INQUISITOR- if anyone can murder creatively, IT`S FUCKING ME. But, the thing is-- I`m not gonna murder them, no, no, no- I`m gonna BREAK every last one of them-- I`m gonna BREAK them all. I`m gonna break them MENTALLY, I`m gonna break them EMOTIONALLY, I`m gonna break them PSYCHICALLY, I`M GONNA MAKE THOSE FUCKERS WISH THEY WERE NEVER FUCKIN` BORN, AND I`M GONNA MAKE THEM CRY AND BEG AND WHEN THEY TRY TO CONVINCE ME THAT THERE`S STILL SOME FUCKING GOOD IN THE WORLD, I`M GONNA FUCKING SMILE-- AND I`M GONNA SAY NO, AND I`M GONNA CRUSH THEM-!!" Jolyne seemed to have gone rabid in a few passing moments, going from bad to worse, from infuriated to seething with rage- her words were very well slicked with enough venom to annihilate a small country, and this may have been the first time she had seemed so serious about anything... "And you--?" She roughly grabbed Killer Queen by her thin shoulders, staring rather intently into the redhead`s eyes, the grin that had previously faltered in her spat of rage coming right back. "You`re gonna help. I need you to show them things that will make them cry and scream-- I want you to make this place their hell..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:05 am

And Vero
Barbara nodded to Jolyne in approval as she talked about how fat and ugly Vulture Team was "Yeah!" but then Jolyne went into monologue of madness, in a few sentences Jolyne had showed that she was absolutely insane and not in the right mind at all. Which Killer Queen of course either didn't notice at all or liked "Yeah killing them sounds pretty cool to me too!" she replied rather happily, it was actually somewhat daunting how casually she took this. And then Jolyne grabbed her shoulders. The assassin looked shocked for a moment, her eyes widened as she stared at Jolyne. But really, The Inquisitor's words only seemed to pump Killer Queen up, as she quickly smiled to Jolyne "Can we do this to Bunny? She kinda needs to die and since my dad is gone he won't yell at me for doing this yeah?" actually, the idea of finishing things with Bunny while Ashley was busy. Killer Queen swatted away Jolyne arms and grabbed her guitar "What do you want me to do?" she asked, a confident smile on her face.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"I want you to make this place hell--! For each and every one of them--!" Jolyne shrieked back, still emotionally heightened- "And yES, especially Bunny too--! And especially Ryder and eSPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY JACKAL. Fuck them all, I hate them, I hate them- did I mention I was gonna kill them--? Because I`m gonna kill them so they can`t do anymore evil things for as long as they live no, and they won`t be living very long yeah--" The clone continued on- her inanity induced vindictive ranting growing even stranger as she spoke on. One could visibly see any form of restraint she may have previously kept up screwing right off the hinges of Jolyne`s mind-- in her eyes, it showed that something had truly snapped this time. After a bit of veering off topic on Jolyne`s end, she moved back to the topic at hand- "Mentally torture them- destroy them, break their hearts whatever the fuck it takes I want them to be vulnerable and begging when I viciously murder them okAY--?!" More intense shoulder shaking ensued, the look in her eye demanding and rabid- before she at last backed off, and began speedily pacing about the room. "I just-- I just need to lure them here..."   

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

And Vero
The Assassin just sort of stood there nodding in approval with a smile on her face as Jolyne continued to rant. Really, she never found anything wrong with what Jolyne was saying, which kind of showed Barbara's own tentative link to morality. She stared at her arms more as Jolyne shook her, but didn't really act anymore different than a rag doll in the situation. And then Vero was there, bouncing up and down to their side making strange gargling noises. Without so much as looking at the creature, Barbara punched in the face, sending it flying into a wall. Jolyne then began concocting her plan, she just needed to lead them into the mansion. So with a blank stare on her face, she offered an idea "Why don't we just ask them to come here...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:29 am

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"Because TALK IS CHEAP." Jolyne screamed right back, fists still clenched and face reddened from her-- well, screaming. "I know them- I know them better than the rest of this city. These memories of mine- I`m gonna put them to good use, and I`m gonna kill them all..." Her voice lowered to a murmur, a hand reaching up to cup her chin in what seemed like deep thought- then, suddenly, she jumped up- and nyoomed right out of the room.
A passing moment later- she appeared in the doorway, staring in intensely at the assassin. "GET STARTED ON SETTING UP. And ask Orane to help--! I need three boss fights--!" She nyoomed right back away then- nearly dropping her hat, which remained suspended in the air, before coming right back to snatch it up and run out again.

(EXIT)   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 am

And Vero
Well then. It was just starting to be evident that Jolyne wasn't in the bets mental state by the point Jolyne ran out of the room. Until then Killer Queen seemed pretty casual about all of this. So Jolyne ran out, and Killer Queen just sort of waved goodbye "Bye..." well she was gone now. And she had to look for Orane "Might as well look for her..." she muttered, her face turning red "We're actually... going to be alone together for a little while..." suddenly, a creepy grin appeared on Barbara's face "Heh... heheheh... heh..." and then she slapped herself "NO BARB! INNOCENT THOUGHTS! INNOCENT THOUGHTS!" thus began the assassin's long and adventurous search for Orane. He was probably near the entrance or the backyard, those were the nicest areas after all. After about 10 minutes of searching, Barbara did find Orane. The assassin peaked her head out of a corner, staring out at Orane "..." she continued to stare at the pinkette "Hiiiiiiiii-"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 NeoOrane30_zps5ebead5c

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane was leaning up against the wall, drinking from his water bottle, unaware that somebody was staring at him from around the corner--until Barbie actually said hi--in her own special way--and he looked over at her, removing the water bottle from his lips and smiling over to her--although feeling kind of confused as to why she was around the corner.
"Hey there, Barbie--" He put the water bottle down onto the table nearby, then walked over to speak to Barbara, definitely curious as to what everyone else had been up to while he'd been training. "What's new?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 am

And Vero
Killer Queen squeaked for a moment when Orane actually replied to her "H-hi again-!" in a weak voice. Once Orane walked over, Barbara walked out from the corner, right, news. The assassin nervously put her hands together and explained "Well Kraven and the others are all gone... dealing with some other guys. And well... Jolyne wants to kill some Vulture people... so she's bringing them here... so... you should prepare and stuff... yeah?" she informed the pinkette in a nervous voice "Prepare for some crazy psychic stuff... because Jolyne wants me to use an old trick of mine..." she told her, letting out a sigh "I need to clear my mind for it too... its gonna be a bit difficult." the assassin leaned against a wall, looking to Orane "I hope Kylie is okay... I haven't talk to her much since her last trip..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 28 NeoOrane30_zps5ebead5c

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"We're going to be fighting Vulture, huh...? Alright--I feel pretty ready. I've already got all of my gear with me, since I was just training," Orane replied, unable to keep himself from wondering how Pugsy and Ivy were doing, what with how much damage Vulture had taken in the past week, according to what he'd heard. They didn't seem like the kind of people to go down easily, so he was pretty sure they'd be alright, but still...
The mention of some impressive old psychic ability of Barbie's caught Orane's attention again, and he looked at her curiously, asking,
"What's the old trick?" But then, Barbara mentioned Kylie--Orane didn't know Kylie so well, but he sure hadn't seen much of her lately. Barbie seemed pretty worried about that fact, so Orane gave her a sympathetic smile, speaking again, "You should try talking to her once she gets back. I'm not really sure if something is wrong or not, but if something is wrong, I'm pretty sure that she'd appreciate somebody to talk to about it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next