Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Willow25_zpsa30a2734

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow blinked as Holden hugged her and kissed her forehead, smiling gently at him and nuzzling into him contently after that- before giggling softly as he said he wasn't gonna leave her alone. "Good...! I don't like being alone, not really..." She pouted a little as Holden let her go, but turned and glanced towards where Ross had called from, before frowning. She didn't want to interrupt Gunnar... but there would be more time to talk to his brother. They needed to move out. Once Holden called back to Ross, she leaned into him and pulled out her phone, humming as she tapped a few keys to set up the message before starting to type.
".。.:*☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆ Gunnar!!! Hey, like, I know you're meeting your brother and all but Ross wants to move out. Like. Now. (ノ´д`) So we kinda need you to come back, like, pronto. (。>。<。) Sorry!! Surely you can like, meet him again- or just talk to him. See if he has a phone or something! But... yeah. (`∀´)Ψ We gotta go fuck some people up, so c'mon!! (/^▽^)/ See you soon~  (´ε` )♡"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Final_10
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Ross_110
Just Ross
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Border10

Abruptly dropping Ashley to the ground, Ross saw Holden and Willow "THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" he cheered, approaching them, Holden confirmed that his people were working on the hacking, and Willow was texting. HOW AMERICAN! Ross gave Holden a thumbs up "YEAH! THEY'RE ALREADY DEPLOYING! THOUSANDS OF PATRIOTS FOOTMEN ARMED WITH THE BEST MILITARY HARDWARE IN THE MARKET! VULTURE TEAM'S NOT GONNA KNOW WHAT TO DO... WHEN ROSSAMANIA RUNS WILD ON THEM! Also I got our blimp waiting outside already, we're cool." Ross then walked up to Holden and Willow, hugging them both tightly at once "OH I'M SO PROUD OF MY LITTLE PATRIOTS! WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS!" he cheered... his hug was... very tight.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:10 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Gunnar29_zpsc9640bf8

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar arrived back in the mansion, going off to search for Holden and Willow, only to find them...being hugged by Ross. That was somewhat worrying.
"...Don't suffocate them, please--" he said as he approached, hoping that he wasn't already too late to prevent the suffocation hugging--Ross' arms were kind of huge, so Gunnar had reason at least to be worrying about the two who were being hugged. "Anyway, I've finished my business...I'm ready to move out on the mission."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:16 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 NeoOrane66_zpsb6e933a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Barbara's spirits seemed to have lifted again, and Orane ceased dribbling Vero, catching the blob in his hands and holding it away from himself to avoid slobber as he smiled and replied to her,
"Yeah, sounds good--!"
But then suddenly she was smelling his neck--and while he was glad that he somehow seemed to smell nice even though he hadn't actually gotten to shower since he'd been dug up out of the graveyard and brought back to life--this was a little bit--wow--
But then Jolyne happened, and Orane looked over at the bluenette, then glanced back at Barbara.

"We should go, right?" Maybe this would distract her from the neck smelling--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:22 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie just kind of stared at Kraven while he gave his animal speech, her face smiling and pretty much unmoving throughout the whole thing, until after he was done, she simply said,
"I want a pet bunny--you should get a pet bunny, too! Everyone should get pet bunnies! Or puppies--Inqui-qui is making puppies for me! They're gonna be fluffy and cute and A-MAAA-ZIIIING~!" She started hopping up and down again excitedly, eventually for some reason stabbing Friendmaker into the floor, then hopping up and balancing on the tip of its hilt. "Or maybe birds! They're nice because they can fly! Woosh!" She hopped down again, then seemed to lose her train of thought, glancing around the room. "I hear people talking about mission things--do I get to go on any mission things--?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 2110
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven seemed completely silent as Kylie went on about all the animals that she wanted as pets "I once had a flock of homicidal Ostriches! I got them to eat Cathy a live! She seemed pretty into it... I'm proud of that." he told her with a straight face "Not sure what happened to them all... I know Jo... passed away, sadly. But the others... they may still be somewhere in the city. I really should search for them once I'm done brutally murdering everyone I don't like." he then pat Kylie on the head, turning his back on her when she started speaking of missions "Ah yes. I DO IN FACT HAVE A TASK FOR YOU MINION!" he yelled to Kylie "Take some of my Deathworshippers and take Funland... kill EVERY clown you see- actually- KILL EVERYTHING THERE. No survivors. At all. Got it? Good." Kraven began to look around for Agan, whom he had plans far as far as killing The Muppets went "Where is he...?" Kraven looked back to Kylie, if only for a moment "Go to it child, do not return until you return with the skulls of our enemies!" he told her, and then he finally found Agan. Kraven then immediately called out to him "HEY! BAGEL!" he yelled to Agan, waving "I'm going to start my plan now. Come with me." he told the red head as he just immediately walked out of the mansion "Also we're stopping by the Black Market real quick too- I'm sure you will find plenty of opportunity there." he told the smuggler as he eventually walked off, completely expecting Agan to follow him.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan heard something about a mission and about Vulture team. Was he supposed to go? He liked Vulture, he didn't want them dead. They were at least NICE when they told him they weren't interested. Unlike SOME PEOPLE! He sighed and kept working until Kraven yelled at him. He nearly jumped out of his skin.
"YIKES!" he said, finishing up his business and closing the laptop. "Uh, okay! Cool! And it's uh...Agan, not Bagel..." he said, getting up and putting his stuff away. He passed Orane and Barbra, giving kind of a half wave, and then moving to Kraven. "The Black Market...? If you need weapons or something, we can just go to my stash ya know." he followed. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:48 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 511
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Killer Queen almost immediately stopped it with the neck smelling to look up to Jolyne who just cart-wheeled in "Eeek-!" the assassin flew off, covering her face in embarrassment "I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING-!" she yelled to Jolyne, just about to reach for her guitar to shoot Jolyne in the face. But then she talked about taking the slums. Oh. Alright. That place was useless but whatever. The Assassin stood up on her feet and glared to Jolyne, grabbing her guitar "Ugh- we're taking ANOTHER STUPID DUMB AND GAY trashcan? Can't we take somewhere cool!?" she whined, slinging her guitar over her shoulder "Alright, let's go Jolyne..." she muttered in a tired tone, letting out an obnoxious sigh.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie grinned wide as Kraven gave her a task to do, nodding to him, then tugging Friendmaker out of the floor.
"You got it, YOOOUUU-REEEE!" she chirped cheerily before skipping over to a group of footmen, pointing Friendmaker at them and nearly lopping off one of their arms in the process. "You guys are coming with me! We're gonna go have fun~! LET'S GO~!" Kylie then bounced her way off towards the door, waving at Barbara as she passed near her, then continued bouncing on out the door, and on the way to Funland.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:44 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 32_zps970eafac

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

"The Slums is full of unhinged maniacs who would make flawless additions to my faction-- you`re dumb--" Jolyne insisted to Killer Queen, shaking her head scornfully-- and without further ado, she grabbed both Orane and Killer Queen by the midsections, carrying each of them under one of her arms as she casually strolled out of the mansion.
"Good luck, Ross!! See you laterrrr!"
A horde of battle strippers and miscellaneous footmen followed them on the way out, of course--

(EXIT JOLYNE, ORANE, AND KILLER QUEEN)   

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:07 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Baraprince36_zps318e5683

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

Ashley was just a bit distracted by the dead stare of this eagle mask thing as Ross spoke to him, scared stiff due to their prior interaction- when suddenly he was... actually being picked up--? "Wh--h-hey--! Ross--! Fuckin`-- rOSS--"
His visit to No Man`s Land was probably the only time he`d ever meet so many people who could so effortlessly throw him around, he noted-- while he may have been a mass of muscles himself, in the end of the day-- his muscles were only the real deal. They`d never surpass Kylie`s cybernetics, or Kraven`s super soldier serum-- that was what technique was for, after all...
Either way, Ashley did a heck of a lot of thrashing while in Ross` arm-- up until he was finally released. Luckily enough, it wasn`t too bad of a fall, considering the height difference between Ross and Ashley wasn`t too severe-- but, he did land on his bottom again, and that was starting to hurt--
He scrambled goofily back onto his feet, dusting off his uniform and glancing at Ross-- whom was enveloping two teenagers into a very tight hug. Oh-- okay-- Ashley used this time to check all the weapons he had on him, toying with his SMG some as he waited for them to move out.   

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:20 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Holden24_zpsbf1b8dc6

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden stuck around as Willow texted, not wanting to look at what she was saying or anything-- he knew he didn`t like people leaning over his shoulder when he was typing stuff, after all.
And then Ross approached them-- luckily enough for Holden, he recognized the man on a glance, and wasn`t really too freaked out by it. It did permit a bit of staring, though-- was that some kind of intimidation tactic-- "Oh, alright- sounds good." Holden reaffirmed, adjusting the laptop under his arm- he opened his mouth to say something else-- and then the hug happened. Holden clutched his laptop to his chest, just sort of-- hoping his arms would act as enough of a cushion to not crush his laptop within the severity of this hug-- and then it occurred to him that he should probably worry about his spinal cord, too... "R-Ross-- no-- r-release--" He was so busy being suffocated, he hardly even noticed Gunnar coming back-- but, if he had, he would have given his boyfriend a hug for sure--   

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:51 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Willow25_zpsa30a2734

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow smiled up at Holden once she'd finished texting Gunnar, about to say something to him- but then Ross. She squealed in surprise as both her and her boyfriend were engulfed in a hug, gasping for air at the tight hold Ross had on them- and though she heard Gunnar as he returned, the most she could offer was a tiny wave that was really just her fingers twitching his way. She... didn't seem that against the hug though- she was grinning the entire time she was wheezing frantically for air, really. "H-hey Ross, we can move out now--!!" she gasped out, trying to direct his attention to Gunnar. Sorry, not sorry, Gunnar.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:59 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Final_10
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Ross_110
Just Ross

Ross began to tear up under his mask "THE... THE ROSS MAN IS SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'D BE WITHOUT YOU!" he cried, though he really... hadn't done much with them, but Ross was pretty big on friendships, so this was really kind of normal with him. Ignoring Holden and Willow's obvious breathing issues, Ross then moved them over to Ashley, and got him in a hug too "LET'S NOT FORGET ASHLEY THOUGH! I KNOW YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HIM MUCH BUT HE'S REALLY COOL YOU SHOULD SAY HI TO HIM!" he cheered, and then he heard Gunnar. Almost immediately after Willow waved to him, Ross waddled over to him slowly, still hugging all three of his officers, and caught Gunnar in the hug too "GROUP HUG! OOOOOOHHHHH YYYEEEEAAAAAAH!" Ross then waddled right into the blimp, STILL hugging all four of his officers as the blimp door closed and Ross' theme music played. The blimp slowly rose into the air... joining about a dozen other blimps... their target: Carrion Land.
(EXIT ROSS, WILLOW, GUNNAR, GOLDEN, AND ASHLEY)

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie hadn't visually seemed very different for the past few days. She was still all smiles--possibly even more enthusiastic smiles than usual--however, she seemed a bit off in different ways--her movement seemed to be slowed, she'd been spending more time with the handicorns than any of the people around, and she had just seemed a bit more subdued than usual. However, due to her constant smiling and such, which was totally normal, those things weren't quite so noticeable. At the moment, she was trotting around amongst a crowd of handicorns in the room in the mansion where all of the handicorns lived--she was putting tiny little pink bows in their manes, and all of the handicorns were looking quite lovely now.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Kraven

Over the last two days, Kraven had just been Agan a hard time, attempting to teach the smuggler the ways of becoming a super villain through the most circuitous and roundabout ways possible. He followed the red head everywhere, correcting him in just about every aspect of his life from brushing his teeth to how he made business endeavors. Kraven wasn't going to be done until he was sure Agan was the best at what he did. Now, Kraven was just the foyer, dusting off his newly acquired bust of Mario Falcone, drawing a penis on his forehead "BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil-" he announced, before continuing to dust off the large golden bust. It really made the room light up.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan, however, was like...not okay with it. He was grinning and baring it, on account he didn't want to get his face punched in by Kraven, but day in and out, he was being tailed by this guy, from business transactions to how he fucking slept. He honestly was now sleeping with one eye open, on account that he knew Kraven was going to be watching...creepily...over him. He yawned and want over to Kraven.
"...not enough hair on the balls." he said, taking a gander. "It would be funnier with hair on his balls." Though, despite all the shit, Agan did learn a few useful skills from Kraven. He wasn't going to knock him on that. But still, he knew that it was gonna be hard to deal with this much further. Plus, the strippers were giving him looks, he didn't really like.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 31_zps5949ec6a

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

Since Jolyne had returned from the bunker with Orane and Barbara two days ago-- she had heard news of Citizen Ross not returning to the mansion, and hadn`t left a secluded room in the back of the mansion since.
She had no idea how to deal with this. All she did know was that she was no where near stable enough to see anyone in person, especially not now-- and that it was better if she remained exactly how she was, rocking through her melancholy on her own. As it stood, she sat curled up on a bed pushed back into the corner of a room, her knees hugged into her chest and her forehead placed upon her knees. She hadn`t looked up for anything, and despite the still booming sound of the constant party outside- she didn`t move a single muscle. Aside from occasionally running her sleeve along her cheeks, annoyed with the moist streams that had fallen there- she shouldn`t be crying. Crying was for humans, people with direction and things to cry about- she lacked both of those qualities.
An itch in the back of her brain told her to channel her despair into anger, and use her rage to make her comeback and beat the odds- but... she couldn`t bring herself to do it. Not at all. The Deathworshipper faction had been still for two days after taking three territories, and Jolyne personally felt as if grief was weighing down on her limbs like shackles-- they`d have to get moving eventually... and when they did- they were destroying Vulture Team. This was the kind of suffering they were only prolonging... and now more than ever, she was beginning to see them for what they were-- monsters. Nothing more, and nothing less...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:45 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 1510
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 Layout10
And Vero
So it'd been two days since they got back... and Jolyne hadn't really left her room. Honestly, at first she was worried about Kylie- whenever Killer Queen asked how her previous battle went, she had never received a proper answer. But it became quickly obvious that Jolyne was the one that needed help, since she found out about Ross, she hadn't left her room, and she was starting to terrify Barbara. The assassin didn't know what Jolyne was doing in there, she feared the worst, but never had the nerve to check up on her. But at this point, Killer Queen was too paranoid to avoid the problem. She approached Jolyne's door, letting out a deep sigh before knocking on it "Hey Jolyne! It's... Barbara! Are you okay? I'm coming in-!"
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 NeoOrane30_zps5ebead5c

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Over the past two days, Orane had been in fact working on training--he could feel the overall air of melancholy about the mansion, and he knew that they wouldn't be able to stay that way forever--so, he had been out in the backyard of the fancy mansion, practicing with the hover shoes out there, and trying to use them in conjunction with the ribbon--which was actually coming quite well. At the current moment, Orane was inside again, a water bottle held in hand, taking a break from training for a little bit. Jolyne and Ross' lack of presence for the past few days had led to the mansion having a completely different feel than usual...it was very odd, to tell the truth...In fact, it almost made him want to leave. But, he didn't want to ditch them just like that--Barbara was his friend, and he technically still had to repay Jolyne for bringing him back from the dead and such--so that was something that he aimed to do in the near future. He was actually starting to get used to wearing dresses again--which honestly he didn't like at all. He decided that he was going to make it his goal to find his old clothes at some point--they had to be somewhere around here--unless Jolyne burned them or ate them or some such thing. That would be unfortunate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:19 am

Kraven

Kraven was busy drawing a curly mustache over Mario's curly mustache when Agan made a comment, which Kraven seemed to take offense to. The blonde pulled out a handgun, pointing it to Agan's head "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!" he yelled, and for a few moments, it looked like the guy would actually shoot him. But hey, then he didn't, and put the gun away. He continued to work on his piece of art when suddenly, it hit him "OH NOOOOOO!" he yelled "Fuck! Its been three days! This is the day I promised to completely eradicate the Muppets!" he yelled, holding onto his head in a fit of rage. Instead of preparing for an attack, he had spent the time killing clown and telling Agan what to do. Kraven dropped the sharpies and walked over to a pile of guns he had just hanging around, since Agan was here, Kraven was just starting to hoard guns... he had way too many for any sane individual to hold "Lesson 8234, ALWAYS be punctual! If you tell someone you're gonna kill them at a certain time, don't be late, and actually do it! You hear!? You'll become a laughing stock otherwise!" he informed the red head as he hoisted two rocket launchers over his shoulders "After this- I need you to smuggle hundreds of tons of animal crackers- but we need to kill The Muppets first- AGAN! Assemble the troops!" he yelled, pointing over to some Deathworshippers just casually watching TV. They may have been death-worshiping cultists, but if they missed one episode of CSI, shame on them!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:51 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan didn't really flinch as Kraven looked like he was about to shoot him. He kind of got jaded to that. Kraven did that to him at least 4 times a day, once at least with a rocket launcher. He shrugged and sighed.
"I've already set up the weapons in cases for the troops, and took the liberty of rallying others to our cause. I just have to go get them." he said. "Also, I mapped out battle plans and the best points of entry, and you're not even listening, are you?" he sighed. "I shouldn't bother." he took out a pack of animal crackers from his coat and threw them at Kraven. "Yeah, that's my last pack for now, you can have it. Not really in the mood." he said, and walked over to the cultists. "Hi guys. Sorry to bother you, but if you don't get off your ass, your boss is going to make you the next example for a 'survival of the fittest' speech. I've been here three days, and I think I already know the process bit by bit as they go. Trust me, I love to laze as much as the next guy, but we need to do this, and we need to do this now. Besides, I can tape it for you to watch later." he pressed a few buttons on the remote. "There, done. Let's go kill Muppet ass." he said with a smile, and when back to Kraven. He was really tired, but it was time to get shit done. "Alright. Let me go gather my people. I'll meet you at the mansion, okay?" he said to Kraven. He packed up his stuff, got his weapons, and went to the door.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 am

Kraven

Kraven grabbed the animal cracker mid air, ripping the plastic bag apart and letting the crackers just fall into his mouth "Tangy-" he shot a death glare to the footmen watching TV as Ganag talked to them, and they immediately shot up into action. Kraven began to brandish the two rocket launchers, basking in their beauty until Agan mentioned gathering his people "Alright- I just need to find my officers---" Kraven left the room, only to return about five minutes later "Yep- too lazy to look for them- just gonna do this-" Kraven then dropped the rocket launchers, thankfully they didn't discharge, then grabbed a microphone attached to PA system that Kraven had Agan install "Fart Sparkles, Hamtaro, and blonde lady- report to the TV room immediately! I need you guy to go kill things for me!" he yelled, his voice booming through the mansion. Say all you want about Father Death, but he was VERY straight forward about what he expected in people. Of course, he'd kill you if you failed, but at least he was clear about his orders!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

"Alright, I'll see you there." Agan said, and waved, leaving. He had shit to do. (exit)

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 27 31_zps5949ec6a

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

The burst of a sigh from the opposing side of the door alerted her- Jolyne jumped, abruptly lifting her head up from it`s place upon her knees, which ached like no tomorrow-- she was fairly used to headaches by now, at least, considering she had one more often than not...
She ran her sleeve across her eyes again, knocking her hat off by it`s rim in the process- and upon sensing the moisture on her jacket, she wrinkled her nose, calling to Killer Queen in a tired, somewhat hoarse voice- "Whaddaya want...?" She didn`t bother to answer the question of if she was okay or not- the answer was blatant enough for her. Instinct told her not to try and hide or anything- she was displeased by the sudden company, of course- but, hiding her grief was near pointless...   

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next