Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Citize10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Ross_110
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ross let out a sigh seeing Jolyne and Jo still argue, he really hated arguing, if you had a problem with someone you should just fight it out. A punch to the face is worth a thousand words. Luckily, Jo seemed to be ready to fight "OH? ARE YOU DONE ACTING LIKE A CHILD!? COOL!" he smiled, focusing back on Jo again, he didn't even seem to acknowledge Jolyne's existence at the moment. Then he saw Jo pull out her revolver, causing Ross to rise an eyebrow "Oh... a gun? You're gonna cheat then. Okay." the man seemed particularly serious all of the sudden. So he walked over to a wall, taking a football that was just on display in the mansion, and got ready to throw it to Jo "Let's see if you can catch... JO! GO LONG!" Ross then tossed the football out to Jo, his intentions obviously somewhat muddy. He did have a habit of playing sports instead of fights, so this wasn't too out of character. However, it was in fact an explosive football, set to blow off as soon as it got close enough to Jo.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:02 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Baraprince18_zps2e22f2f1

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley rose his eyebrows, sort of jerking his head toward Cathy as she said a thing, trying to call attention to the statement because the Deathworshippers were clearly super nice people.
But, Zombie wasn`t too convinced. The assassin`s expression slacked slightly, eyes slowly narrowing as the blonde spoke-- spoke as if he knew a single goddamn thing. "Nathan- shut it. You`d already have all those things if you had just accepted my help when I offered-- it`s not up for discussion, I`m not talking about any of that right now. Put down the weapon, and we`ll both walk outta this all uninjured-like, yeah--? Don`t make me ask again, young man- listen to me before shit hits the fan, and you`ll get all the answers you want--" Stripper shrieking. Ashley paled, as he hurriedly glanced back to the party-- only to see that an attack on the Inquisitor had led to panic. And if that wasn`t enough-- he could definetely hear Barbie shouting over all other sound in the room. He supposed this meant she found Bunny.
"BARBIE--! WATCH OUT--! SHE`S DANGEROUS, ALRIGHT--?!" He shouted in his daughter`s direction, tone slightly panicked-- he knew she`d taken on worse, but something about the situation didn`t sit right with him. He`d hurry and assist-- if it wasn`t for the fact that he already knew the sudden increase of violence in the room was going to trigger Zombie like nothing else. Ashley took a step back, drawing a handgun, and keeping it leveled with the ground without aiming just yet. "Nathan, don`t you fucking dare--!"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:19 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Zombie10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan still felt as if he was being talked down too, his grip on his guns began to tighten with every word "You... YOU SHUT IT!" he yelled back to Zombie, letting out a growl. And then what do you know? MORE violence broke out. That was good. If anything it meant he had an excuse to shoot at Ashley, even better, the man pulled out a gun. Now Nathan saw that he had MORE of an excuse to murder this man in cold blood. Zombie immediately fired two shots at Ashley, both completely missing his target "Shit..." he muttered, wincing at his miss. Of course, it was all an act, as both shots ricocheted off the wall behind Ashley, both then shot towards his back "I don't need your help! I'm not Barbara! JUST LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE AND DIE OKAY!?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:34 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Kylie102_zps04ec10f1

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

So, once Barbara gave her affirmation that they were indeed going to bust the party poopers, Kylie turned back to look at Pugsy and Bunny--only to see that Pugsy had kind of bashed a hole in the wall. That wasn't okay. So, she quickly jumped up--bouncing across the shrieking strippers in the crowd, probably breaking several backs--going over to where she had left Friendmaker leaning up against the wall. Then, she picked up the massive blade, proceeding to hop right back over in Pugsy and Bunny's direction, using the same mode of transport. Once she finally got close enough, she jumped especially high up into the air, then sliced straight downwards at Pugsy with Friendmaker, grinning at him and calling,
"Hi there, Pompadour! It's not very nice to break people's walls--play with me instead~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 113

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Just as he thought, the pinkette and her friend seemed to be ready to attack as soon as he brought that wall down. Pugsy readied himself, only for Bunny to push him down "Wuh- WHAT!?" Pugsy nearly slipped with the suddenly movement, but he managed to get back on his feet "I can handle myself! Thank you very much-!" he retorted back to Bunny, Pugsy tried to point out over and over again that he did NOT like touching. Yet Bunny seemed to keep touching him, he would attempt to explain to her that he did not want to be touched, but then Kylie was flying towards him. That was indeed a horrific sight to behold. Pugsy began to run, running right into the lab. Unfortunately, Kylie was fast, and when she slashed down at him, she created a huge gash in his back "Tch..." Pugsy turned to Kylie, immediately throwing a punch towards her face with enough force to kill a normal man "Jeez you're creepy! And I'll destroy as many walls as I want here!" he yelled to her, looking at the lab around him. This place was a mess, but Pugsy immediately caught an item in the back of his eyes. A pod, which seemed to be working, doing -something-, what that something was Pugsy did not though. But, it was safe to assume that was where Kraven was "Hey! I think I found something!" he yelled, rising his fists up and focusing on Kylie "I don't have time to play with you girl..."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 1110
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Layout10
Barbara glared at Bunny, she didn't even seem to be paying attention "Hey BITCH! Stop worrying about the boy! You got bigger problems! LIKE ME, ASSWIPE!" Barbara jumped through the room, using the heads of strippers to move quickly. She then quickly jumped over Bunny, firing down upon her from above "This is for the best, SHITMONGER! I can't let you leave this place, I don't know why you're here but you're as good as dead!" she yelled to the redhead, landing behind Bunny and playing a few strings on her guitar before five clones of her appeared around Bunny, running around her in a circle "GOOD AS FUCKING DEAD BITCHFACE!"
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Bunbuny_zps9e02bdb4
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny sighed when Pugsy said he didn't want help.
"Excuse me then, sorry!" she said back, and watched Barbra coming. She ducked into the lab for cover, hearing the bullets going everywhere. But then, she was all around her, running. She did the only thing she could do. She pointed her arm up, and shot a grappling hook up, and swung herself on a pod, similar to Kraven's. "I don't want to fight you Barbie." she said, calmly. "I didn't come here to deal with you either. I got bigger things that be needin my attention. Besides...you're wrong. About the past." she stayed on that pod and looked, seeing another one that was working. She jumped on top of some machines and started running for it.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:11 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 YESSS_zps5532a09b

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

So, Ryder had been waiting for Jolyne's response, still scowling at her--but then she flipped his skirt. A lot. Oh. That ended up revealing quite a lot of leg--as well as the fact that Ryder in fact had his bat strapped to a belt that he had on under the dress--as well as what looked like his pants tied around the belt as well. He quickly tugged down the skirt of the dress, looking up while blushing madly--only to see that Jolyne and Jo were brawling. And, well--Ryder didn't really have any issue with Jo killing Jolyne--it would mean one less nuisance for all of them--but then suddenly somebody interfered--somebody who Jo referred to as Ross. Wait--THAT was Citizen Ross--? Ryder had never actually seen him in person before--only heard his voice from loudspeakers several times--and wow. That guy was--quite large. And now suddenly the entire room had erupted into chaos and people were fighting aND NOW WAS NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE WEARING A DRESS. So, Ryder quickly reached under his own skirt, untying his pants from his belt, then tugging the pants on--before removing the dress completely, showing that he'd been wearing his normal clothes under it the entire time. He quickly discarded the dress to the side, and saw that Jo was apparently about to clash with Ross--and Jolyne seemed like she was going to join in too. And there was no way he was going to let Jo fight a two against one battle by herself. He unhooked his bat from his belt, sparing no time in gripping it in both hands, charging for Jolyne past the shrieking strippers who were quick to get out of his way.
"I'll show you who's a virgin--! I mean wait that came out wrong--"
He frowned at his initial failure at making a good threat based off the stuff that Jolyne had said about him--and proceeded to just kind of swing at her with the bat--maybe she hadn't heard him--maybe nobody had heard him--hopefully--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:35 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"YER THE ONE WHO`S A CHILD, FUCKASS." Jo was quick to snap back, infuriated-- she really hated feeling belittled. And with near daily communication with Charles being a thing now-- that trigger had only intensified. She was quickly confused over his comment about her gun- pausing as she looked at the weapon inquisitively, then back to her opponent. "I think we`ve both clarified that neither of us give a shit about playing nice-- but if you wanted some hand to hand action, then you coulda just said something, dumb--" Football.
After her last encounter with Ross, in which she had to dash across an entire football field while holding a bomb disguised as a football in her arms all the while-- Jo knew what to expect from Ross footballs.
"FUCK THAT FUCK THAT--" She barked- aiming up at the ball as it barreled through the air toward her, and firing at it precisely-- causing the bomb to go off while airborne, damaging no more than the mansion itself and a few stray strippers. Flicking the safety on her revolver, she tucked the weapon away into her cleavage as she provoked her opponent further. "No more cheap tricks--! You want hand to hand shit?! Lucky you-- I`m un-fuckin`-touchable! You`ve come to the right place, ya fuckin` turdfucker--!" Jo took a slight step back- then dashed forward, closing the space between her and Ross, before leaping forward and plunging her knife at the male`s abdomen. She wasn`t actually sure how well CQC would work against this tower of a man... but, he was still human-- he had to have the same weak points as a human... hopefully...  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:47 am

"SHUT IT DICKCOCK!" Barbara immediately retorted, all six of her quickly following Bunny "You're not gonna get anywhere until you deal with me! And GUESS WHAT BITCHFACE!? I'm about to FUCK YOU UP so you're not going anywhere tonight..." Barbara lifted his guitar up, leading to all the illusions of Barbara doing the exact same motion. Then, Killer Queen fired at Bunny, six different bullets hurled towards Bunny from different positions, only one of them was real. To add extra measures, Barbara immediately started using her psychic powers to twist the image of the room around them, leading to the entire room changing from Bunny's perspective, and Kraven's pod disappearing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

"Shit shit shit shit fucking shit fuck-- fuck fuck fuck-"
A stream of curses left Jasper's mouth as he snarled and tried to shove his way towards Jo upon seeing what happened, struggling to reach her and Jolyne as a herd of strippers got in his way, trying to escape the fighting that had just broke out. He could vaguely hear Zombie's yelling in the background, but the blonde had gotten himself into his own mess- Jasper couldn't help him now. He could help Jo, however- she had two people over there willing to try and kill her- though just as he reached the area and finally got past all the strippers, he realized- Jo was attacking Ross, and her little boyfriend was getting Jolyne. For a second, he wondered if his help would even be needed- but then he realized he didn't trust Ryder to handle Jolyne alone. Jo, he knew could handle it- the redhead, he wasn't so sure. Quietly, he yanked a gun out of the bodice of his outfit, holding it with both hands as he lifted carefully- then aimed around the flailing redhead trying to attack as he fired off three shots at Jolyne, then called out. "Hey, you- go help Jo, I've got this-- I clearly know how to handle a woman like this better than you-- and Ross isn't a joke- she could use the help-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Baraprince18_zps2e22f2f1

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

As Zombie fired, Ashley grunted- wasting no time turning around to where the bullets had hit, and holding his hand gun defensively in front of him-- using his weapon to effectively block Zombie`s bullets as they came ricocheting back. Then, he sighed, turning once more-- and giving the blonde the most 'are you serious right now face' he`d given anyone all day. Which was honestly saying something-- "Yeah, you`re really proving yourself right now-- you definitely don`t need my help. That`s why you`re being held in a SUPER PRISON right now, right--?! You`re still a kid, Nathan-- that`d all you`re ever gonna be if you keep pulling this shit!" He barked back, frustrated-- and aiming his handgun down at Zombie`s knee, firing without so much as checking his aim. To anyone whom had seen the Sixth Ranked Assassin at work before-- it was very clear that he was holding back.   

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:31 am

Ross stood completely still as an explosion went of right in front of the man "Hrm..." the man didn't even seem to flinch in front of an explosion. And once Jo seemed to put away her revolver, instead moving into a CQC stance, Ross seemed even more into the fight "I BURN." Ross muttered, lifting is arms up into a guard again "Now we're talkin'!" Ross smiled, staying still and on-guard as Jo lunched at him. Once the knife got close, Ross quickly lifted his arm, his elbow tilting the side of Jo's knife upwards, interrupting her jab. As a follow-up motion, Ross lifted his left arm, and quickly jabbed towards Jo's face "HAMBURGER HOOK! WOOH!" apparently Ross like naming his attacks.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:37 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan growled when Ashley easily blocked both his bullets "Fuck you! I wasn't caught! I was hired to get into here just like you! What!? Because I'm not Barbara you assume I'm caught!? You asshole!" Zombie saw Ashley pointed his gun down towards his legs, prompting Zombie to jump into the air "I'm too fast old man! You're not gonna hit me with those reflexes!" he taunted Ashley, aiming both handguns and shooting at opposite sides of the room several dozen times. This barrage of bullets then ricocheted off the walls, leading to bullets flying everywhere haphazardly around the room coming towards Ashley, a few of them instead killing strippers. Nathan did not give one shit.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 12ca83bd-77ac-4b95-b8b2-7eb345d6dab4_zps7c3cf2a2

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

That descended into chaos quicker than anticipated. And by that, I mean everything. Cathy watched the chaos unfold with glittering eyes, smiling gleefully as a child as shooting, insulting and general mayhem broke out in the mansion. She loved this more than one should love this kind of thing. Walls were being broken, people were being shot at, she was pretty sure some strippers were being caught in the crossfire...

"This is FABULOUS~!"

She chirped, not even bothering to hide behind a table or anything, focusing particularly on the two men she had previously been dancing with. Ashley and Zombie were really sexy when they fought.

"Guys this is so hot, keep doing the thing~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:14 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo stumbled slightly as her arm was lifted, leaving her face vulnerable, and her paranoia was only amplified as Ross announced his attack. As someone who was admittedly a complete nerd-- she instantly recognized the name of this attack from Ross` exploits in the wrestling world, and was promptly sent skidding back as a result of Ross` punch. She remained standing, however- but staggered to stay that way. "Shitshitshit--" She growled, cringing at the feeling of her warm blood trickling down from her nose-- which stung with white pain, presumingly broken once again. Jo sprung back quickly, jabbing her knife forward- then feinting the blow and swiping toward Ross` lower neck, adding in a swift kick to the back of his knee in hopes of knocking his center balance.   

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:44 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

At Zombie`s retort, Ashley shrugged-- accepting that statement. Since, well, it was true-- in reality, he didn`t consider Nathan anywhere near as competent as Barbara. "Alright, alright- I`ll give ya that. Sorry. Guess you`re not gonna tell me your hit, yeah? Wasn`t Bunny Mio, was it? She wouldn`t still be alive if she was your hit... You`re not gonna tell me why you gave up your rank for her either, are you...?" He frowned at what Zombie said next, disgruntled-- he wasn`t even thirty yet. He wasn`t sure what it was about him that made people think he was older than he really was... "Shut it-" He retorted under his breath- and once the other assassin aimed his weapons away from him again, he sighed heavily, drawing a combat knife from his apron thing and holding it firmly. He shook his head, seeming almost disappointed as he continued to comment, "When`re you gonna man up and try a method that isn`t completely wimpy...?" as he spoke- he turned in a whirlwind motion, flawlessly hitting away each and every bullet fired down on him, leading to them all helplessly pooling at the assassin`s feet. He examined his knife afterward, gliding his hand along the steel to check for bumps. "Who`d take a job to throw away their rank, anyway...? I like nine much better on ya... you`d have less people on your ass if you were ranked nine. Everyone and their mom wants ten..." He held the handle of his knife between two fingers- before flinging it through the air at his opponent precisely, sending the steel whizzing through the air toward him. And then Cathy happened to say a thing- effectively distracting Ashley and sort of causing his face to practically explode crimson, "U-Uh-- okay--!" He honestly didn`t know what to say to that, but he appreciated it anyway-- 

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 Bunbuny_zps9e02bdb4
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny tried to focus her mind, but she knew she couldn't with Barbra using her psychic abilities. She ended up feeling the bullet pierce her right shoulder, making her flinch for a second.
"Bullets and clones make a girl groan, but words will never hurt me." she said, but then the room was changing. "Ah fuck. I guess she'll never know the truth." she thought to herself. She leapt off the pod and onto the floor, that stretched WAY too wide, trying to focus on which Queen was real. This wasn't going to look good for her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:03 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 15 3_zpse4dc3cf6

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

Ryder`s remark actually prompted an eyebrow raise from Jolyne, whom was genuinely shocked and alarmed at the pure concentrated dorkiness put into that one sentence-- not that she could focus on it much, considering there was a gangster armed and ready to kill her dashing her way. "Stick it to me good enough and maybe I`ll take back my virgin comment, ya freakin` cutie patoot--!" Jolyne wasn`t much of a fighter- but if there was one thing she was good at, it was getting out of the way of attacks. Saving her own skin and embarrassing people while she was at it was never a challenge. As Ryder swung toward her, she dropped straight onto her knees in front of him, and recoiled her arm back before throwing a punch toward his groin. This ever conveniently saved her three bullet wounds ala Jasper-- whom she hadn`t so much as noticed until the silverette spoke up. She peered around Ryder- giving her previous dance partner a big, excited grin. "Oh, hello!" She glanced behind her then-- seeing-- well, where Jasper`s bullets had hit. Into some of her strippers. That was... frustrating. She liked strippers...
But, eager to throw a few more shots at Ryder, she looked up at the redhead following Jasper`s recommendation, speaking smirkingly- "Yeah, RY-RY-- you`ve CLEARLY got no clue what you`re doing down there!" Having still been on her knees, she rolled to the side and bounced back onto her feet, not wanting to leave herself open for attack by Ryder, unsure whether he would actually heed Jasper`s warning or not. She cracked her whip then- her eyes glinting with excitement as she focused in on Jasper. "You gonna lose that one pump chump you`re callin` a gun and fight me like a man or what--?"    

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:21 am

Nathan Crockett

So apparently Ashley hadn't figured out who hired him yet, or who his real target was "Heheheh... so you haven't figured it out yet? It should be obvious! I mean come on...!" Nathan wasnted to hold this over Ashley now, seldom did the blonde know more than his father-figure. Now he was going to hold that over Ashley as long as he could "You're just as clueless as you are unimpressive! I mean come on- you can't even-" and then Ashley stopped every. single. one of his bullets. Nathan's expression suddenly changed to one of horror, he quickly aimed directly at Ashley to ensure a hit. Except he was too slow, by the time Zomebie was aiming down his sights, a knife was already lodged into his shoulder "SHIT- You fucker..." Zombie immediately pulled the knife out, ignoring the pain. He was solely focused upon one goal: the eliminating of Ashley Kims. And fortune must have been on his side, because Cathy's remarks seemed to distract the muscular man enough for Nathan to lunged out at his father with his own knife, slashing at him "HAHA! PAY ATTENTION! I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:28 am

Ross furrowed his brows as Jo was sent back from his attack "Sorry-" he actually thought that was the end of the battle. Most people that attacked Ross would give up after one punch, unfortunately Jo was not most people. Immediately after Jo sprung back, Ross put up his guard, taking a step back at Jo's feinted attack "HRM." he managed to bring up his arms, blocking Jo's knife attack. Her knife managed to cut his skin, but just barely. Jo's additional kick didn't even get Ross to flinch, as a matter of fact, he didn't even notice that attack, instead prompting to grab Jo and lift her up into the air, holding her from behind "GRAAAAAA- THE AMERICAN DREAM!" he then promptly suplexed Jo back-first into the floor, letting go of her on impact and hopping on one leg as he threw red, white, and blue confetti on Jo.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:35 am

Barbara let out a laugh when one of her bullets pierced Bunny's skin "What's wrong BITCHFACE!?" she taunted Bunny "You look like you're seeing doubles! HAHAHAHAH!" the clones suddenly disappeared, leaving the real Barbara behind Bunny. Killer Queen immediately jumped up into the air, landing in front of Bunny "Come on BITCHY MCBITCHFACE! You're supposed to be the 9th Ranked Assassin! So far all I've seen is some mediocre chicken BITCH SHIT! Wow, if you're big shit in Vulture Team, I guess everyone is this big of a PUSSY!" she taunted Bunny, pelvic thrusting towards her with an obscene expression on her face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny felt a little more at ease when Barbra stopped with the clone bullshit. As she started to pelvic thrust, Bunny rolled her eyes and just walked past.
"I don't have time for you right now." she said. "I have bigger fish to fry rather then indulge a child on a revenge trip. Go bother someone who cares about your antics." she said, and walked past, looking at some of the pods, and listening to hear if it was working. Right now, Kraven was the most important thing right now, to stop him. Queen's like foul mouth psychic bullshit wasn't worth the trouble.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:03 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The insignificant scratch she made on Ross` tough exterior brought a grin to her face- this guy was human. She could do this...!
She retracted her leg from it`s position after not seeing it`s immediate affect, and braced herself for another attack, her mind working for possible weaknesses-- just as she felt the ex-wrestler`s strong grip around her frame. Again, having seen this particular wrestler`s exploits on television-- she knew exactly what to expect. She also knew her own weaknesses-- and this would definetely not be a good mixture for her. She thrashed about violently in his grip, alarms going off in her head- alarms that shut off as quickly as they came once she was tossed onto the ground. Back first. She`d never fulled recovered from one particular injury several months back, one delivered by Kraven to her back-- that being said, the moment she hit the ground, her mind went blank in a flash of white pain. There was a hardly audible crack that she covered with a quiet grunt, her eyes squeezing shut in the whiplash of heat that coated her back-- she writhed slightly, opening her eye once she felt a piece of confetti gently flutter onto her face. Really...?
Grunting, she turned herself, pressing her palms roughly against the ground below to force herself back onto her feet. Back injuries were for pussies...! If there was one thing that got Jo ahead in the game- it was the fact that she didn`t exactly know when to give up. She spat onto the ground, wobbling back into place and forcing her fists back up as she gave Ross a grimace of a grin-- perfectly ready to get back to action. "It`ll take more than that, ya newtfucker..." She snarled, moving quickly-- her only chance of a possible slight advantage was some kind of hold where she could at least reverse it- which would definetely be hard to achieve should Ross be expecting it. "C`mon, come at me-!" She provoked, spreading her arms open challengingly-- and swiping her combat knife at his abdomen again for extra measure.  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:24 pm

As soon as Bunny's fist got remotely close to Killer Queen, she poofed into a cloud of smoke, her laughter echoing through the room "HAHAHAH! OH. MY. GOOOOD! YOU ARE -SO- RETARDED~! You don't have time for me? You can't even hurt me! What makes you think you can beat Kraven!?" a bullet flew towards Bunny's back from far away. Barbara's voice continued to echo "In our last fight that little blue-haired CUNT managed to hit me, but you were practically useless." yet another bullet flew towards Bunny from her side "WOW. I'm not even sure where to even start! Are you RETARDED or just FUCKING weak!? PROBABLY BOTH! I mean, you have such a high rank in your little organization yet you do NOTHING!" yet another bullet flew towards Bunny's flank, from the opposite side of the room "And your personality is SHIT too! I'm pretty sure NO ONE likes you! You're hypocritical, you THINK you have the right to say SHIT when you REALLY really don't, and FUCK, well, sometimes its just clear you have the intelligence and depth of a goldfish! So why don't you stop underestimating me and realize that you're OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE HERE BITCH!" Barbara then appeared behind Bunny, spitting out her tongue to the red-headed woman.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next