Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:18 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Bounty11
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Charle11
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

"STAY DOWN AND STAY DEAD YOU FAT! NASTY! TRRAAAAASSSSHHHH!!" Charles yelled out loudly as he beat on Jo, only to stand back up on his feet looming over her after the beat down. He spared no time to continue his attack "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I AM -THE- CHARLES PALADIN! I may be a copy... but I SURPASSED THE ORIGINAL IN EVERY WAY! I WILL SUCCEED WHERE HE FAILED AND YOU-! You're my last obstacle to overcome!" CP-02 suddenly stomped his metal foot against Jo's right hand, before walking over her legs and stomping on her right and left knees with his powerful mechanical legs. This continued as he moved to stomp her other hand then stomp on her head over and over and over again as brutally as he possibly could "I CAN TAKE YOU ON FOR YEARS! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE JOSEPHINE! EVENTUALLY YOU'LL GET TIRED AND DROP YOUR GUARD... then... then I'll kill you..." he ranted as he continued to stomp on Jo's head, his objective was to crush her brain, after all, that was the center of a psychic's power, might as well go for teh source.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Each time Charles shattered one of Jo`s limbs, she hissed and whined-- only for the bone to contort back into shape a moment later, flailing around within her until they found the correct spot to snap back in. The act was visible from the outside, and more disgusting than anything-- watching her innards press up against pale skin and threaten to just hardly break through before finding their proper place wasn`t exactly pleasant to watch.
Either way, her healing factor wasn`t moving fast enough to allow movement- in fact, it seemed as if it had slowed down under the pressure. "SHUT-- UP--!" Jo finally snapped back, glaring up at the android with glowing and rabid eyes somewhat obscured by messy strands of hair falling upon her features. She`d seen Charles Paladin`s entire life, felt every emotion he had ever felt personally-- and above all else, felt impacted by his trials and tribulations that surmounted in nothing. Seeing Charles` life had pushed open a window for change-- and hearing CP-02 relate himself to Paladin made her sick, even as she was now. "I`M NOT BACKING DOWN EVER--! FUCK YOU!" She had, by all means, ceased all movement-- but just before Charles` metallic foot came down upon her skull and crushed it fully, her hand flew in the way and caught him. Despite how it may have seemed, there was no superhuman willpower or determination driving her forward-- nothing but raw anger and unwinded mental stability kept her going after Charles, against the odds.
Once he was in her grasp, she flat out flung him to the side with all her strength-- then wasted no time scrambling up onto her feet and flinging another psychic blast his way. She seemed to know that her brain was the source to her powers-- she couldn`t afford to lose that. She could keep fighting without an arm or a leg or a torso-- all she needed was a floating brain to take him on.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:43 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"JUST- DIE-! ALREADY!!" Charles yelled out as his foot came raining down towards Jo's head, only for his leg to be caught "...!?" the unit, despite not having a face anymore, seemed to back away his body slightly, as if he was shocked. And then he was lifted and flung to the side "STUBBORN TRASH!" he yelled out loud, only to be caught in a massive psychic blast. The entire building began to crumble, with two super humans in combat, the already weak structure of the mansion was breaking. Pieces of the roof flooded down, and their entire surrounding was shattering. Yet, CP-02 still stood there strong, the blast barely seemed to have truly damaged his mechanical body "You simply cannot win this! Your world will come crumbling down..." the machine muttered, his spirit more and more poor as the fight continued. Yet, as Charles was taken more and more by despair, he seemed to be fighting more effectively. He took these feelings, and used them as motivation to destroy Jo, no matter what it took "My turn...!" he then pointed his arm out at Jo, charging up his particle cannon and blasting a short towards her at short range.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 31 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The foundation of the Playboy Mansion shook again, debris flaking from the ceiling above- and Jo made a sound that was a mixture of a scoff and a haughty laugh, watching the android flail back as she fired off at him. She used the moment after to center her breathing and push fiery locks of pink-ish red out of her face, blood still raining profusely down her features and caking her torso. Her eyes darted about animalistically, watching the building crumble around her- and in her observation she hardly noticed the particle blast burrowing her way until it made firm contact with her center. She was knocked far off balance, limply flinging back out into the streets in front of the Mansion-- being smacked by several slabs of falling concrete along the way. She skidded against the asphalt outside, before rolling up onto her feet- and without even glancing at Charles again, she bounded off into the sky, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust in her wake. She expected him to follow-- but instinct told her to allow time for her healing factor to catch up to her burning wounds. Even if she couldn`t feel the pain, they`d affect her if she stuck around too long... she needed to kill him...!

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:42 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles stood silent, with a newfound sense of determination in his last moments "..." as Jo flew out from the mansion, the machine slowly lowered his arm. He began to slowly walk in the direction she flew out from "..." he cracked his metallic knuckles as he walked forward. He walked out from the mansion, twisting his neck around. A few steps out from the mansion, and the man suddenly stopped, then turned to the mansion. He slowly rose his arm up, charging his particle cannon then firing a single shot at it, incinerating the building. Without so much as a look back he then continued to walk towards Jo, his artificial eyes entirely focused on following Jo.

(EXIT CHARLES)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31