Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 1510
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Killer Queen held her guitar closer before twirling it "I"m pretty pumped! Maybe they can finally just GO TO TELL AND DIE!" she chirped, then yelled violently, followed by a giggle. The assassin then leaned down against the wall again, which at this point she had done so many times, it made her feel a bit safe in nervous situations. She didn't want to do anything to creep Orane out "The old trick... the old trick is... well... I can construct some crazy shit... not just snakes and the like... I'm apparently pretty impressive... its actually why... its very important I keep my powers under control. You're going to see reality twist and bend around you... don't freak out." Kylie, Ashley, and Jolyne were pretty good at not freaking out, actually, they had never once freaked out, perhaps due to Ashley's stoic behavior and the other two's loose grip on reality anyways. When Kylie was brought up again, the assassin let out a sigh "Its been making me nervous talking to her lately... I need to get myself together and see how she's doing..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 NeoOrane30_zps5ebead5c

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
-------------------------------------
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Well--Barbara certainly seemed enthusiastic about destroying Vulture Team. This probably related back to that one terrible woman that Barbie had ranted about once--though Orane hadn't actually gotten a name out of that, he could only assume that whoever this woman was, she was on Vulture Team. So maybe not all of them were as kind as Pugsy and Ivy...?
As Killer Queen went on to explain the psychic skill she would be using, Orane nodded in understanding, unable to keep himself from wondering just what this 'reality-bending' might consist of. Would he be able to not freak out? He certainly hoped so.

"I'll do my best," he said in response to the not freaking out part, giving a faint smile--and really hoping that he would be able to keep true to those words. It couldn't be that bad...right? As the conversation moved onwards back to Kylie, Orane could tell that the situation was obviously bothering Barbara--and he couldn't blame her--she and Kylie seemed like pretty good friends, after all. "I know it's hard to start the conversation, but I'm pretty sure that you'll both feel much better after, don't you think?" he suggested, giving Barbara a warm smile. Communication between people was an important thing, after all--especially between those who were close to each other. "Maybe go up to her, and start a casual conversation, then get into what's wrong slowly? That might make it a bit easier to start talking about."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 pm

And Vero
Killer Queen looked down to the floor in shame, Kylie was supposed to be her friend, yet she had practically abandoned her as of late. Sure, she had been with Kraven, but Barbara was rather sure that Kraven wasn't exactly bestfriend material, as much as Kylie would probably say otherwise. The assassin looked up to Orane as she provided the assassin with an answer. It should be easy... just starting a conversation with Kylie. Yet, in all of her guilt, Killer Queen knew it would be difficult. The assassin nodded weakly to Orane "You're right... you're right..." she muttered, breaking eye contact from him. There was a solemn mood about the room slowly after. The only noises were the weird hisses Vero was making as he hopped up and down circling them. The odd mutant eye thing hopped over to Orane, before using its tongue to raise up his skirt whilst letting out a chirp. Killer Queen immediately noticed this, gasping before stomping down on the creature repeatedly "UGH! BAD VERO! BAD, STUPID, GAY VERO! YOU FUCKER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 NeoOrane30_zps5ebead5c

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane gave Barbara a sympathetic smile, about to reply to the assassin--when suddenly Vero happened. Orane kind of looked down at the creature, staring for a moment until Killer Queen started beating it up, and what had just happened actually registered with Orane.
"...Oh--wh-whoa, hey--" he backed away from Vero a little bit--not so much caring about the skirt lifting itself--but feeling a bit concerned over someone seeing the fact that he was wearing boxers still. Most ladies didn't wear boxers--especially ones that were trying to come off as very feminine. And at this point, he wasn't so sure if he was allowed to tell people yet that he was a guy...He paused for a moment, then looked to Barbara, speaking, "Y-You...uh...didn't see anything...right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:59 am

And Vero
Killer Queen continued to stomp on the mutant thing with vicious aggression "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" she roared, only for Orane's voice to catch her attention. After which Killer Queen awkwardly stared at Orane, just realizing that she had just had another breakdown in front of him. When asked if she saw anything, Killer Queen took a few moments to understand what he meant. The skirt? Killer Queen blushed for a moment before shaking her head to him "No no no! I- I didn't see anything at all!" she retorted, shaking her arms around panicking. She didn't want to be accused of anything... "I-I'm totally not the type to look at people like that yeah! UGH- STUPID STUPID VERO!" the assassin then began to kick Vero more until she promptly kicked him into a wall, hard. Killer Queen then jumped on Orane and gave hi a big hugs as tears ran down her face "SORRRRYYYYYYY~!!!!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane watched as Barbara continued to beat up on poor, squishy Vero, feeling just a modicum of relief when the redhead said that she hadn't seen anything. Honestly, Orane would have preferred that people treated him as a guy--but then again, Jolyne's orders still rang true in this case. Nobody could find out--at least not yet.
Soon after that, Barbara gave Orane a hug, along with a tearful apology--it was pretty obvious that she was pretty stressed out again.

"H-Hey, it's okay--" Orane hugged Barbara back, doing his best to comfort her. "I mean--he probably didn't know any better. I can't really say I'm sure if he's actually got a brain in that...blob-head of his. Even though his whole body was kind of his head-- "He probably gets that it's bad now, so I bet he won't do it again." Then again, Orane had to wonder if Vero even cared about being abused so much--or if the blob even so much as noticed the abuse in general.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 am

And Vero
Killer Queen smiled to Orane, feeling the warmth of his words which to most other people would be otherwise average. Ironically enough, Barbara never thought if the creature actually had... a brain... or sentience... or was even alive. She just liked hitting it "BAH- he's STUPID, DUMB, and GAY! FUCK HIS FACE!" she yelled, in relation to Vero, before running over to him and kicking him like a soccer ball once again. The blue-skinned lady then walked back over to Orane, smiling to him "Hey... just be safe..." she spoke to him softly, before sensing the presence of Bunny. With heavy emotions tied to that woman, she found the assassin the easiest to sense. That meant it was time "Hey... Orane... its time..." she muttered, a serious expression upon her face "I'm going to play this guitar... and you'll find yourself trapped in a different location. But don't be afraid..." and without further adieu, Killer Queen began to play a tune on her guitar. It was slow, mellow, and somewhat melancholic, as the tune continued, echoing throughout the house, everyone seemed to disappear. the strippers, footmen, everyone seemed to fade away. And soon the walls, floor, and ceiling would all melt down. Soon, everything went dark, and they'd both find themselves lost in Endless Night.
(EXIT ORANE AND KILLER QUEEN)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Tate102_zps146324b2

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

And suddenly, in the blink of an eye--they were in the playboy mansion. Tate looked around momentarily from where he was standing, then, saw Barbara lying at his feet, unconscious. He paused for a moment, then grinned, easily picking the small girl up and carrying her over his shoulder.
"That wasn't so bad...it was the most fun I've had in days, at least..." he chuckled, beginning to walk down the hall towards the entrance, not so much as even pausing to look at Bunny. He left the mansion, seeming cheery the entire way--only going out of the battle with a few bruises. And just like that, he was out of the mansion, and on his way back to Chinatown.

*Exit Tate and Barbara*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:22 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 1213

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
After Endless Night fell, Jackal was mere on the floor, on his knees crying. Tears streamed down his face, yet his maniacal smile didn't seem to twist into anything but just that. Unable to frown, the blonde tried his best to cover his mouth as he mourned Jolyne "I could have done something..." he whimpered, falling from his knees "I just went and took the easy way out... I killed her..." he continued, his voice getting weaker and weaker with every word. Truthfully, this was the first time Jackal had ever taken someone else's life, something he did -not- like doing. In fact, the very Chesire smile he donned on his face was the result of him believing he had killed Jo. He was so happy when he found out she was alive, however, in this case, he knew full well what he had done and what teh result had been. Jackal continued to whimper and cry on the floor, not so much as acknowledging anyone else.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 2011-12-02-456415_zps6d2074d9
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny was forced awake.
"BARBIE!" she yelled, her body completely sluggish from what happened. "No I...That asshole took her! FUCK!" she pounded the ground. "I gotta save her..." Bunny had to get her back. Bunny had to save Killer Queen...what a weird thought. Her body was still recovering, feeling extremely tired from the ordeal, but she heard, what she thought was someone crying. Like a child? She looked around and saw Jackal...he was crying? Why was he crying? Bunny tried to get up and walk to Jackal, only to flop over. Her body couldn't handle it's own weight she was so tired. Melting takes a lot out of a gal ya know. "J-jackal..." she grunted and forced her body to cooperate. She would god damn CRAWL if she had to. She moved toward the sobbing mass, and sat herself up. She heard enough. Jackal killed someone. Maybe even what sounded like a friend. Bunny, unsure of what else to do, gathered a part of Jackal in her lap, and let him cry there. She wasn't gonna say anything, but it felt right.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:41 am

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane had been about to reply to Buddi--however, it was then that he and Buddi were suddenly brought back to the playboy mansion unexpectedly. Orane looked around in confusion, expecting to see Barbara--but she wasn't there. All that Orane saw were two people that he didn't recognize...one of them sobbing. This was a little awkward...were they from Vulture Team, too? He looked to Buddi after a moment, then looked out at the mansion itself, confused over how empty it felt otherwise.
"What happened...?" He looked back at Buddi again, not really sure what to do with this situation. He was sure that Buddi would know what to do, though, if he knew these people...

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 1213

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
After a few minutes, even on Bunny's lap, Jackal grew quiet. He had pretty much cried himself to sleep. It wasn't exactly clear what had happened to him or what he did, but it was pointless to ask him now. He was rather quiet now, and more more peaceful than the wakened variety of Jackal. Jolyne was missing, notably, she had most likely gone with Endless Night and was no more. The entire Mansion, in fact, was empty, devoid of life besides the four survivors.
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 2011-12-02-456415_zps6d2074d9
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny sighed in relief that Jackal seemed....SEEMED to be okay. She was only able to hear a bit out of him before she got to him...but it was still something. She looked over at Buddi and Orane.
"Buddi, are you alright...who's that with you...wait..." she started to remember. "You were at the stripper party weren't you...the girl talking to Pugsy." she started to rub Jackal's back, something she remembered felt good to her as a kid. "Jackal says he killed someone...most have been someone in that...thing...Queen had us in...shit..." she looked down. "He's hurting really badly...physically and mentally...y'all need to get him back to Carrion...and I need to go after Barb." she had a determined look about her. "As much as I want to get back...I can't...Barbie is too important, and I need to stop that DICKAPPLE from doing whatever he's gonna do to her!" she said. "Tate Amaranth...he's my target...if I find him, and I'll find Queen..." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Buddi11_zps7fc043c9

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

just like an amnesiac, trying to get my senses back
laughing with a mouth of blood
from a little spill I took

Buddi was just as confused as Orane when they suddenly appeared in the Playboy Mansion. This place stunk, firstly-
He stepped away from Orane, glancing around in confusion-- until his eyes suddenly fell on Jackal and Bunny. Upon seeing the state Jackal was in, his shoulders slacked sadly, sympathy clear on his hidden features. Soon enough, Jackal`s sobbing had stopped- and as Bunny explained his situation, he silently nodded. But, he couldn`t help but point out one mistake of her`s- "This is a boy, actually-" He said in a hushed whisper, gesturing to Orane. Gently, making as little noise as possible, he kneeled next to where Bunny and Jackal had laid, furrowing his brows. He wasn`t sure how to ask about Orane joining Vulture right now... Bunny seemed very adamant on going after 'Barb'-- and her plan itself was quite worrisome. "...W-Wait- Ms. Mio, you know I respect your decisions and all... but, are you really sure you should go after whoever on your own...? We can`t afford to lose you... and we can call footmen over to aid Jackal back to Carrion Land- but..." He paused briefly, considering his words. "If you`re planning on following someone into enemy territory, it`d probably be better to take a small army with you. Preferably some other officers, too..." He hesitated apprehensively on his next question, feeling as if it wasn`t his place to ask- as if he`d have to ask permission before bringing this up... "And... who exactly did they take...? Is she another officer...?" At least, he assumed it was a 'she'-- Barbie didn`t sound like a boy`s name...  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Laughing With a Mouth of Blood
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:04 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked at Orane again. She looked back at Buddi.
"Oh...sorry...sure doesn't look like it but..." she said, and kept comforting Jackal. She listened closely to Buddi."I know the danger...fully aware...but if I wait here anymore, Barbie, er Killer Queen...something WILL happen to her, I don't know what, but if it's Black Dragon or Charles or..." she didn't wanna say too much, so she stopped, remembering Barbie's words from before. "Anyway, I need to figure out where in the city their keeping her and get her out. Gathering others to come with me would take too much time." she looked at Buddi. "You've got a heart of gold man...thanks...but this...it's just something I gotta do..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:17 am

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane frowned slightly at Bunny's 'doesn't look like it' comment, figuring that he would need to find his other clothes at some point--but the other topic at hand concerned Orane far more.
"Something happened to Barbie?" he asked Bunny, frowning in worry. What had even happened to Barbara or Jolyne? They were nowhere to be seen... "Someone took her somewhere...?" Even if he wasn't too keen on the faction itself, Barbara was one of the people within it that Orane actually cared about. If she was hurt...well, that would be bad.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:41 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny nodded at Orane.
"Yeah. Dunno where though, but I know who took her. That will narrow down my search." she said. "Like I said, if I can find Tate, I can find Barbra. Then getting her back won't be a problem. I'm an assassin, squeezing into tiny spaces it kind of a thing we do a lot." she said, but then looked at Jackal. "I don't want him to be left alone though. I want to ensure he'll get back to Carrion alright before I go...cause leaving him like this...no...I won't." she said, sighing. "I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that, not after the shit he puts himself through every day." coming up with battle plans, creating strategries...that shit was hard. And Jackal did most all of it for the entire faction...not THAT was rough. Yet he did it with a smile...a forced smile, but one nonetheless...and seeing him like this was...she couldn't bare it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:01 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 117

Ghost

"My my... look at you! Wanting to rescue children and save the day... eh?" a dark figure walked into the room, a dark, tall figure with an unnatural aura about it. It initially appeared as a shadow, but as she walked closer, her appearance became more prominent. Her long, greasy green hair, her pale skin, her shorts and hoodie along with a belt of knives. She held Daisy over her shoulders, looking to not only Bunny, but Orane and Buddi "It appears I'm late... a shame... I suppose I missed the party... how... boooring..." she narrowed her eyes down on the group, licking her lips as she seemed to examine them. Her eyes seemed to stop as they reached Bunny "Hmmm..." a dark smile slowly broke out on her face as the woman seemed to examine Bunny's body "..."

??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:14 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny heard another voice, and looked to see a figure she THOUGHT she recognized. This woman was pushing all the wrong buttons.
"It can't be...I...I thought you..." she glared, seeing Daisy, "That's-" she was conflicted. Jackal was still a mess, but this woman was holding Daisy with her. She moved Jackal back, letting the man rest comfortably. She stood up. "What do you want?" she asked, her hand hovering over her handgun, glaring at this woman. She had to be careful...cause Daisy...and Pugsy wouldn't be very happy if she told him that the weird little girl he called her daughter was dead cause of her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Buddi11_zps7fc043c9

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi didn`t seem particularly pleased with Bunny`s answer- but, at the same time, he didn`t want to be accidentally disrespectful... He wasn`t sure why it was so important that she did this alone, especially with two people right here willing to help-- and he hesitated further, glancing up at Orane when the pinkette asked about Barbie. He could guess that Barbie was one of his friends, or something similar-- so it was probably kind of important that she be safe...
He`d been about to muster up the courage to talk to Bunny again- an unfamiliar voice echoed forward, garnering Buddi`s attention from the situation at hand.
As he looked at the greenette before them, his lips twitched downward- he could already tell how generally unpleasant she was. He doubted that she was just here to say hi or anything... and as the mutant continued to look her over-- he began to notice a scuff of dark hair over her shoulders. His eyes opened a bit wider, his mind slowly working to get him to the realization that this was, in fact, a motionless Daisy-- and with that thought pounded into his skull, he didn`t so much as think twice before grabbing his buzz axe sturdily and pulling his large self onto his feet. The rage very clearly sparked in his eyes made for quite the intimidating display- and without any warning, he charged directly at Ghost-- swinging his weapon at her middle, intending to cut her in half right then and there. Even with his usually cautious conscious clouded by anger, he had enough sense to not strike anywhere near where Daisy was being held- he just really wanted the little girl as far away from this woman as possible.  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Ghost

"Bunny~!" Ghost called out, her smile widening as the red head called her out "How are you enjoying that 9th rank...? I spent quite a bit of money ensuring you'd get that little gift of mine~ And you're stuck with it till death too... I do hope you weren't planning on retiring... because you're going to live and die with my little gift now..." she lifted her arm up, pointing it to Bunny as a knife flew from her sleeve into Ghost's hand. She brandished the blade, licking the side of it as she looked down upon her "Now what do I want...? Hmmm... that is a good question... WHAT DO I WANT!? Yahahaha! What do I want...?" and then Buddi charged her, not even giving the woman a chance to speak to him. Which was exactly as she wanted, her eyes suddenly turned crimson, upon seeing the mutant take a step forward, Ghost readied herself. She dashed past the man in a flash, moving at incredible speed as she stood behind Buddi, his blood coating her blade as she licked it "Mmm... tasty~ That'll be enough out of you big boy..." she then focused her eyes back upon Bunny, pointing the still bloodied knife to her "Where were we...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny's eyes widened. SHE was the employer!? This was the bitch that Zombie got to give up his rank?! She...couldn't believe it.
"Why? Why did you do that?! It doesn't make any sense! And-" but then Buddi charged.
"BUDDI NO! SHE'S-" but it was too late. The blood on the knife confirmed some kind of wound. Bunny took out her handguns, but couldn't fire a shot. She still had Daisy, but she was fuming angry. Bunny wanted to KILL her. She knew who this was...it couldn't be anyone else. "Poison...I know your antics...and I can't believe it...but here you fucking are!" she glared. "Now let go of the girl and answer my god damn questions. What do you want...and why the rank?" she didn't take her eyes off her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:01 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Though he did not distinctively feel his blade cutting through much at all, Buddi`s momentum was far too built to stop mid-swing-- but, he did come to an abrupt stop as Ghost landed directly behind him. It wasn`t clear what damage she had managed to do-- up until the mutant stilled entirely, and a fountain of oddly colored blood bursted forward from a freshly opened wound. It nearly coated the floor in front of him, pooling and splattering wildly in a large fountain effect- until Buddi eventually toppled over, completely unmoving.     

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Ghost

Ghost didn't even seem to look back as Buddi burst into a fountain of blood, his blood reached far, tarnishing her back, yet she looked at Bunny without so much as acknowledging the mutant's existence. She took a step forward towards the assassin, her knife still pointed at Bunny's direction "Poison? Nah nah... no poison! I'm just really good at cutting people up! Well... I suppose I do use poison sometimes but not right now..." she began to slowly move towards the side, to circle Bunny, her knife still aimed at the red head "I'm gonna guess you didn't like my gift...? You seem so unappreciative! How disappointing...~ Here I was hoping you'd be gracious~ I worked so hard to make sure your life will forever be spent bathing in blood yet here you are giving me that look... you should watch it missy or I'll gouge out those eyeballs of yours and eat em'!" Ghost continued to circle the woman, like a predator hunting its prey she didn't take her eyes off Bunny. Eventually she stopped moving around however, giving Bunny a grin before asking "Are you just going to stand there or are yah gonna do something~?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 29 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunnt glared at the woman, keeping her guns out and not taking her eyes off this...Ghost character, whom she was PRETTY SURE was Poison.
"Don't play dumb...I know you...I know your game..." she was VERY concerned about Buddi's condition. VERY concerned. She knew what she had to do. She had to get Daisy away. As Ghost stopped circling, Bunny turned quickly to face Ghost, grabbing Daisy, and putting a gun out toward the enemy woman, being conscious of where Orane, Jackal, and Buddi were. She fired a series of shots at her torso. "I want answers, now give them to me NOW!" she yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next