Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie spit out some blood, everything fucking hurt, a lot "Ugh... no- I insist... we must KEEP on talkin' about her... cause she's da one that's important to yah...!" he replied to the beef-man in a weak voice. He looked up at The Don, trying to get up on his feet to face off against the titan "Right now Eve is trying her best tah cawwy on yah legacy... she's killin' herself ovah it... and da guy yous is helpin'? Woss? He's allied with da Inquisitah AGAINST yah daughtah... COME ON MAN SNAP OUT OF IT!" he yelled to her, he was unarmed at this point, he had dropped his gun at some poitn during the fight.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don raised his fist to beat Zombie to a pulp.. But he kept talking. About Eve. Pausing, the huge man just stared down at the naked male.

"...she's killing herself over it...?"

Somehow the fact that HIS expectations were making Eve unhappy hit him harder than the realization that he was working with someone that was working against his daughter. Zombie's yelling is what brought him back to reality.

"HEY...do NOT yell at me, Mr Crockett. Or tell me what to do. I WILL whip you with this steak, son."

He raised his steak-whip again, but the coldness in his eyes was replaced by concern for his daughter...the assassin was getting to him.

Armageddon
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

"HEY FUCK YOUR FACE!"

Arma protested loudly as she was used as a shield...then as a step. Her arms started glowing brighter and she was gonna blow the fuck out of both Rommel and Mr Heart...but Mr Ghoul happened. She looked at the man with a twisted expression that was somehow extremely enraged but also manically ecstatic. That just wasn't right.

"But this one's so much fun~! Which one did YOU get??"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna tried to control her breathing as she was released, refusing to lose focus, and that is how she knew what was coming as soon as she saw Kraven's stance. Her shock was too great to even react, but even if she had, Kraven was too quick, too skilled. She fell to the ground with a thud, bracing herself for the pain that followed soon after her pressure point was struck.

"How...?"

The pain began, and it was excruciating. She attempted to mask what she felt, but her tense muscles and strained facial expression gave her away. This would soon become more than she could handle, but her training allowed her to hold out much longer than most people would, so she held on for now.

"You...do not...deserve to know.."

She said slowly, her voice weakening, however she held Kraven's gaze, despite the pain and the terrifying grin plastered on the man's face.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Emile jumped forward as he felt a claw mark appear on his back. He could now feel blood as it slowly went down his back.
"Don't you mean Holey Frenzy, you shark toothed Bastard?!" Emile turned firing a missile dangerously close to Hannibal's face before reloading and continuing to fire from a safer distance. Distance. Needed to keep his distance from that one.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Smile16_zps7aed1fac

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile had plans to simply pursue Ghoul and finish him off--but he skidded to a stop near to Rommel's clash as he saw Ghoul latch onto Arma's--oh. He took a step or two back, not wanting to get anyway even near to being in Rommel's way, and watched Ghoul and Arma warily. Assassins, he could handle. Small women with lasers for arms--? He wasn't so sure about that one. He'd never particularly seen small women with laser arms before--
Either way, he kept himself prepared to defend himself if attacked--to everyone but Ghoul right now, he would look like he always did, after all--practically not like a threat at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:02 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper seemed a little shocked by Miles' reaction, but he soon shrugged it off, instead grinning as his hit landed. Things were looking up- then Miles hit him with his cane. This caused Jasper to stumble back with a grunt of pain, curling around his stomach a moment before straightening and full on aiming his next kick at Miles' chest- he wanted to knock him down, now. And if he managed to do that, he planned to pin him down and finish things- because this battle had gone on long enough already.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:54 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s glare and aim followed Mr. Gold as he leaped into the air, caution laced over every movement he made. "Excuse me for not being a TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT. Maybe you`re cowardly enough to kill someone on their back-- but I don`t suck nearly as much, fuckass--!" As soon as Mr. Gold drew his gun-- Joe raised his revolver simultaneously, and fired away two shots at his airborne opponent. However-- by the time he had noted the mobster firing right back at him-- even with the swift twist of his torso-- several bullets penetrated his left shoulder, eliciting a sharp hiss of pain from the bluenette. "FUCKTARD--" With that, he twisted back to center himself, and slammed his finger down on the trigger to waste the rest of his bullets on Mr. Gold.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:46 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven shook his head to Inna as she groveled in pain "Heh... you put up so much resistance to me earlier... where did all of that fight go...?" he asked the blonde, kicking her on her side as she struggled with the nerve-wrecking pain "Come on... say it to me... I can make the pain go away... all you need to do... is give up..." he spoke to Inna in a gentle voice, which completely contrasted the mad grin on his face.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

[center]
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul continued grab onto Arma's breasts- because those were important! It was important to their mission, yeah! That was it! Either way he kept on getting a good feel while nervously looking over to Smile "Thaaaaat guy- he's a coyote...!" he spoke to Arma in a hushed tone "Come on! Can we trade? PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!? I'll do anything- I just don't wanna fight the scary dood anymore! I can handle the dog guy- but I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO THAT THING!" he then pointed over to Smile, yelling loudly. Then he grabbed onto Arma's breasts again- holding onto them for his dear life.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Mr_gol10

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

Mr Gold tried his best to get as many bullets out at Jo as quickly as he could. He grinned as he saw a few bullets lodge right into Jo "Heh...! This is it! You're done bitch!" he yelled- and then he felt two bullets lodge into his chest "Fu-!" the pain was enough to get Gold to stop shooting, if only for a moment. Then as Jo began to waste away the last of her bullets, Gold was shot in the leg, causing the man to fall over on the ground, his leg cybernetics busted up "oh crap..." he groaned, trying to get up with all of his strength.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Oi... say yer last prayers... chances are I'll kill yah before you can even finish them..."

Mr. Gold Theme - Where Money Flows like Water

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal just stood there as Emile unloaded rocket after rocket at him "Yes... heheh... come on! IS THAT ALL!? SHOW ME YOUR POWER! ALL OF IT!" after the second rocket, Hannibal was bruised and scarred from the explosion, but didn't seem the least bit hurt. Dusting off his shoulder, he continued, slowly approaching Emile "COME ON MEILI YOU USELESS GUPPY! ATTACK THIS RED HEAD WITH ALL YOU'VE GOT! YOU'RE BORING ME!" he yelled with rage in his words.
━━━━━┛
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Holida12

Miles Grant
HALF of the Holiday Killer
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Miles grinned like a maniac as he heard Jasper grunt in pain "That's right! You pathetic excuse for a human being! DIE! DIE! DIE! HAHAHAH-!" and then he was kicked in the chest, falling backwards before being pinned by Jasper "You're kidding me-!?" Miles, now on the ground and pinned by Jasper, gave his opponent a defiant glare "Come on... like you'd really do it. You're no killer... you rude little shit...!" he taunted Jasper, trying to struggle free from the pinning.

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends
[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie saw that steak-tie thing rise up and immediately shielded his face "MY BAD! MY BAD! Yeah- I shoulda knew smartah than tah tell you to do things- but I digwess! This isn't what Eve would want! Come on Mistah Don! Eve is a good friend'a mine! She'd be totes against dis all! Besides- whomever summoned yah is trying to USE YOU tah kill us! My memowy may be a bit fuzzy but I know this much- YOU SIR, DO NOT LIKE BEING USED!" Zombie was putting a lot of emotion into this. He knew that emotions are what got to manly men, especially manly men that loved raw steak.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:59 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe moved his hands over the new bullet wounds that leaked profusely with blood, applying pressure onto them as he bit down on his bottom lip. He lowered his revolver only slightly, a satisfied look crawling onto his features at the sight Gold collapsing-- which... was very reminicient of his initial battle with the male. However-- this time around, the scene was a touch more satisfying, knowing that he was the one getting the shot in. He was gonna do this bastard in. No one else. Though, it was unlikely that his past self would ever agree... since, at that time-- Jo would`ve needed much more of a reason to kill a man.
As Mr. Gold struggled to rise to his feet, Joe took his time approaching his laying form, a slight stagger to his step as he proceeded with a broadened grin. "No use squirming..." He said, his voice near a husk whisper as he finally stopped near Gold-- delivering a firm kick to the other`s gut. Then, he kneeled into a squatting position, roughly grabbing the mobster by the knot of his tie as he stood up to his full height, bringing Gold along with him. He held the man in place, the thin smile still playing on his face as he drawed out each second it took for him to cock his revolver, and place it on level with his opponent`s temple, gently prodding against the area. "I`d say it`s about time for you to return to dust. I won`t let anything like this happen again--- you`re welcome." His smirk evolved into a macabre, canine-bearing grin as he shoved the trigger down, firing his remaining bullet into the side of Mr. Gold`s skull.

When his old enemy fell limp in his arms-- Joe slowly placed him upon the ground, being awfully gentle with the corpse. With hurried movements, he began reloading his now empty revolver-- his gaze nervously shifting from fight to fight, before settling on the other blob of psychic energy. Did that mean they weren`t near done...?

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don was conflicted... The emotion in Zombie's voice was pretty convincing... And he couldn't be helping someone that was working against Eve!

"Give me a moment!"

That last sentence is what got to him...SUCH EMOTION. He was right! The Kingpin was not the used, he was the user! He didn't have to put up with this nonsense!

"You...You may be right, Mr Crockett."

He lowered his weapon, his mind already made up: he wasn't gonna beat the shit out of Zombie. What WOULD he do, then...? Thinking had to be a thing now...

Armageddon

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma looked down at Mr Ghoul's hands on her breasts...then at Smile, when Smile was pointed at. Then headbutted Ghoul, cause those were HER breasts.

"MY BOOBIES."

She shrieked, then looked back at Smile...

"Oh he looks more like a cute puppy than a coyote~! I'll see if I can make him a bit more rabid!"

And with that she sort of pushed Ghoul towards Rommel and went to Smile instead, grinning at him manically.

"Let's play fetch!"

She yelled at him, then punched into a wall, taking out a huge chunk and throwing it at the male.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Inna's skin crawled at Kraven's words, everything about him repulsed her, but the pain taking over her body was pushing her to the edge. She held on as long as she could, but the kicking made her cry out for a moment before she covered her mouth, strangling her own cries of pain.

"Nyet...I do not...geeve up..."

She growled, but it was weak, pathetic. She knew that wasn't true. She knew she couldn't take it much longer. Thinking about Papa helped her hold on, but soon enough the pain was burning through even her fondest memories, her most powerful motivation... Until she cracked.

"Papa..."

Inna answered in a hoarse whisper, her voice filled with longing for her father, for him to make the excruciating pain go away.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel growled at Heart as he was trying to bring him to the ground. He kept trying to overpower him, and sent his knee toward Heart's chest, hoping to crack a rib or something. He slowly was overpowering Heart, grinning and then laughing. He couldn't say anything but he was laughing, though an inhuman laugh. He saw Ghoul coming, but understood that he would be easy as well.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile grimaced as he saw Arma switch places with Ghoul--that was bad. He backed up a bit as Arma called out to him, and suddenly, she was quite literally throwing a piece of the wall at him. Oh.
"Gottverdammt--" he said as his eyes widened slightly at the sight, and he quickly dove out of the way of the rubble, doing a roll across the floor as he landed, and quickly getting back up onto his feet and holding his hammer out lengthwise to point at Arma, shooting a few bullets from the gun barrel, aiming at a few different places on her body--head, chest, and stomach. He could tell that this young lady obviously had some cybernetics--and he wanted to figure out where the metal ended and the body began.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

"I think not!" Emile shouted as he used his rocket lance, but did not fire... Not yet anyway. "You want power? I'll show you more then power. I'll show you your end!" Emile said as he took a deep breath as she unlocked a new feature on her lance. Though it was untested, she was planning on using it on this shark man. "Like your fish fried? I DO!" Emile shouted as he unlocked a special feature. Blue light lit up on her lance, and a rumbling could be heard. Then... Her lance shot out a blue light, a laser of some sort! One that burned when in contact, and would go right through Hannibal's flesh and anyone else that might be behind him. It was powerful, the heat it gave off was amazing, and it was hard to hold due to the force. She only had it on for about 10 seconds before turning it off. Her lance sparked a couple of times. "Power of Super Science... Mother Fuckers..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven's sadistic grin of malice only grew as Inna finally gave in "Niiiice~ So your pappy taught you this shit...? Heh... fucking A... your're so pathetic..." Kraven turned his back on Inna, he began to walk away towards Jo "I'm done with you... I'm just going to leave you there... weeping in pain until your mind utterly breaks... you'll be a shell of your former self... and I'll be laughing at your pain. Have a nice day~"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Heart2_zpsa4ea77fe

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart continued to struggle with Rommel as the two fought. Rommel was stronger, quicker, more vicious... but Roy's healing factor kept repairing wounds, broken bones, even blood loss. His mask fell off as he tried to grab Rommel's throat "J-just DIE!" but then a knee to Heart's ribs caused a crack- which didn't seem to heal. It seemed Heart's healing factor was finally tiring out "Shit... SHIT.... SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!" Heart tried his best to strangle Rommel- in hopes of at least bringing Rommel down with him.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

[center]
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul was headbutted "Ouch-" he fell forward, but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT. He smiled under his mask as Arma ran out to Smile "AHAHAHAHA! SUCKS FOR YOU KID! Have fun with the-" he was about to say boobs, yeah- he didn't really know what that girl's name was- but he swore she was familiar. Had he tried to kill her earlier? Probably. Either way, Ghoul shrugged then turned his attention to Rommel and Heart "Wow... gaaaaaaay..." he commented as he watched the two men fight to the death.

"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Claus_10

Claus
Servant of The Angel

The psychic energy on the side of the ring finally burst out, letting out a vast wave of psychic energy. From the energy emerged a face that would only be recognizable to one person: Jo. It was Claus "Well... well..." the man held a single pair of scissors in his grasp, he slowly walked through the battle towards Jo while she was distracted with Gold. He didn't seem even remotely interested in what was going on in the room, he didn't so much as look at the others- he was entirely focused on Jo. His hand tightly gripping onto the scissors, once Gold was done for, Claus was behind Jo. To call her attention, he simply spoke out "Hello, Jojo..." his voice was soothing, but dark, and malignant. Jo would know this voice well- not from her days of happiness in Scarlet City, but from teh dark hours spent under the imprisonment of The Inquisitor.

"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned. There was some blood on his neck from other wounds, the blood still fresh, so that would start to burn Heart's hands. He wasn't going to stop. The man could hold his breath. He kneed him in the chest again, and sent sent a punch toward Heart's face. He was going to break him. As his instincts also kicked him, he started to bite on Heart's wrists, his fangs digging in.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Kraven did a thing. That thing was not very nice. So Inna got angry. Very angry. Angry enough that she got up, her whole body trembling because of the pain and, still shaky, but determined ran at Kraven, taking out a kukri knife and stabbing at a pressure point on his neck. Cause applying pressure wasn't enough, not after what he had made her admit something he wasn't worthy of knowing. Not after he called it pathetic.

"Хуй тебе.."

She hissed, a certain ferocious rage in her now, overpowering the pain that still made the muscles on her face twitch.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Despite putting an end to the conflict with The Don (for now), Zombie was groaning on the ground in pain. Being hit by The Don was like being run over by a truck, Zombie could barely believe that he had lived through all of this. By all means he should be road kill. But now Mario had stopped hitting him, and it seemed the man was searching for purpose now. Brought back from the dead, if only as a ghost, the mafioso struggled to find an identity. Zombie held in his hands quite a lot of potential. Perhaps The Don could help fight these ghosts, or even Ross, maybe The Don could bestow his knowledge of No Man's Land to Zombie "Hey... hey pal have you seen any clothes...? Do you think you could find some clothes for me... it's kinda breezy in here..." and then Zombie threw aside any potential in search of underwear.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Naturally, the moment Joe had begun to take concern in the ferocity of the brawl between Inna and Kraven-- as his luck should have it, the only thing that tore his attention away was a smooth, mundane voice, laced with contempt solely for Jo.
He could feel his blood run cold. Claus` voice was a sheet of ice that shot down the back of his neck, inducing a nauseating sort of dizziness. The color of his face drained, leaving it deathly pale-- and, for a moment, Joe could do nothing more but... stand there, and stare ahead. As he stood there, shoulders drooping, he eventually gave a quiet, defeated, and choked laugh. "Yeah, of course... of-fuckin`-course..." Briefly, he placed a hand on his forehead, feeling an intense headache coming on. He took a step forward... and then turned around, facing Claus head-on.
And, taking in his form-- as well as the bit of psychic energy bubbling behind him... Jo suddenly... couldn`t bring himself to tears. For a moment there, he was sure they`d found his weakness-- that in a matter of minutes, he`d be in the middle of some crushingly emotional breakdown on his hands and knees before Claus` scissors finally got to him-- but... no. Instead, at the sight of Claus-- Jo felt a sudden surge of anger in him. A primal howl that began at his feet and shot up through his lungs, supplying him with a heat that told him to end this whole tower as soon as possible. Because, with this move--? They had struck the wrong nerve.
"Inquisitor..." His voice had dwindled into a quiet, mere husk of a growl. Slowly, his sight on Claus narrowed-- and he allowed his revolver to slip right out of his fingers, the firearm landing on the floor with a dull clank. "Bet they think this is a fuckin` joke, huh...? Like it`s FUCKIN` okay to do this kinda shit...?" He didn`t sound as if he were speaking to Claus, not at all-- his wrath was aimed toward Citizen Ross and the Inquisitor for bringing back a man who had begged for death in the form of an illusion. And, now--? He was stuck in a dead end-- the only way for Claus to get his peace back was for Jo to force it back onto him. For that-- the creator of these illusions was going to suffer a slow, painful death. Without a word, he strided forward, forcefully grabbing Claus by the mid-section of his tie-- and brutally yanking the taller male forward, aiming to headbutt him. He didn`t even seem to give the pair of scissors he bared any mind-- he`d already dropped his weapon, since, if Jo was going to kill Claus again... then he was going to put as much emotion into it as last time. Guns didn`t allow for feeling.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don was questioning lots of things and being very serious... And then Zombie asked for clothes. Mario shrugged, checking his VARIOUS coat pockets.

"Well I have these..."

He took out several ties, cause it was very important to always have ties in case yours got blown up by psycho criminals in No Man's Land. Also he took out bacon.

"I am sure you can work something out with this, yes?"

Armageddon

Arma stared at Smile's hammer for a second and grinned

"Nice hammer you got there~"

Then she was shot at. Repeatedly. The bullets just bounced off of her head and stomach, but her white shirt was stained red with blood where the bullet hit her. The greenette didn't seem to notice that she had actually been hurt by the bullet, she just assumed they had all bounced off cause that's what always happened. Apparently she didn't particularly feel the pain either, so she continued to attack as if nothing had happened. Her arms glowed brightly and she sent a nuclear blast at Smile's hammer, cause fuck that hammer.

"If I blow this one up, will you show me your OTHER hammer~?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile watched the results of his gunshots carefully, noting what happened when the different shots hit--and while two of them didn't seem to work at all, at least one of them seemed to do damage--and the blood on her shirt painted something akin to a bright red target for him to aim at--so that was nice. However, the fact that her arms quickly after that began glowing--that wasn't as nice. Not at all. The minute that he saw her arms move to fire, he dive-rolled to the side again, narrowly avoiding the blast, and quickly getting to his feet and putting some distance between himself and the crater the blast had left.
"Vhat ozher hamme--" he muttered to himself until he suddenly realized what she'd meant. "Sie sind widerlich--!" he called to her before aiming his hammer again, firing off a few more shots in the direction of the spot on her shirt where the blood had stained. "Don't even say zhat kind of thing--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Armageddon

Arma cackled at Smile's reaction, cause THAT WAS FUNNY.

"I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT!"

She yelled, then was shot again, cause she was still doing the whole not-gonna-move-out-of-the-way thing, so more red splotches were appearing on her shirt. It didn't seem to slow her down, and the greenette ran at Smile, attempting to punch him with her glowy arms.

"That includes YOU, Thor~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 4 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper narrowed his eyes as Miles told him to die, anger in his eyes as he loomed over the other with clear intent. He didn't seem to have any problem keeping the other pinned down as he struggled, giving a cold, sadistic laugh as he heard the man try claiming he wasn't a killer. "Not a killer, huh...? Not a fucking killer...? I'll show you just how wrong you are, you bigoted idiotic son of a bitch--!!!" Slowly, Jasper reached into his coat pocket and brought out a small vial of liquid, shaking it some before glancing to the other. He seemed to be debating before a small, demonic smile crossed his face- and then he was shifting to pour the vial in the other's mouth, forcing it down his throat as best he could before tossing the glass aside. "Hehehe... the great thing about that... is that it'll just slowly eat you away... that's the great thing about acids..." he purred, before he pulled out a knife, tracing a line across his throat. "Too bad I'm too impatient to let it kill you. It'll just have to hurt until I do..." Smirking, he took his time- he procrastinated and waited so the acid could burn and cause the other pain, flicking his skin with the knife- before deciding enough time had passed. Then, in one swift motion- he slashed the knife across the other's throat, watching as blood splattered crimson drops across his hands, jacket, and the ground. "Not a killer... hmph..." Shaking his head, he slowly stood, cleaning his knife on his already soiled jacket before looking around to see what was going on, and if anyone needed help- giving Miles' body a kick in the process, just for spite.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next