Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Smile16_zps7aed1fac

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

As his needles managed to hit into Ghoul, Smile could tell that the hallucinogens were taking effect due to the reaction from the man. This--honestly was quite a refreshing change. While to everyone else in the room, nothing would have seemed to have changed, from Ghoul's point of view, the entire room would seem different--it would have gotten darker, and all around him there were many different terrors--such as acme rockets aimed down at him, little fist contraptions punching out at him, ironing boards that would fall out to try to make Ghoul crash into them, and there would be roads painted that went over to tunnels that were painted onto the walls to try to trick Ghoul into trying to run into them--there were hazards everywhere, and everything suddenly looked like a cartoon--not to mention that there was also a cartoony steam-roller driving straight towards Ghoul. Off to the sides, there were cartoony grills that were cooking--what looked like crows. With top hats. On kebabs. And lastly, Smile himself looked quite different--blood dripped from his now black and crimson eyes and a grotesquely wide grin stretched across his face--quite more unsettling as he continued his way towards Ghoul, seeming quite casual about it in reality--but looking pretty nerve-wracking in the illusion world. He twirled his hammer around in his hand, actually cracking a smile as he approached--which in itself was pretty unsettling to begin with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Vincent20_zps2d0b3beb

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent listened to Hal speak, but when Hal asked him to watch the one with the white hair, he just kind of paused for a moment, staring straight ahead before turning in the direction of Hal's voice and speaking,
"...I'm sorry--was that sarcasm...? I'll remind you that I'm mostly blind...I can't distinguish colors..." he sighed, then shaking his head. "Just point at him for me, will you...?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'Okay... Who the fuck is this?' Emile thought when he looked at the multiple arm woman. What was her name again? Meelli? Melli? Melody? Didn't matter because no one destroyed his rockets! NO ONE! Emile cracked his knuckles as Hannibal came right at him. "... I won't." he responded as he went to whack Hannibal the moment he got close to the bunt of whatever was left of his rocket lance. He jumped back a couple of times after doing this and began to reload.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel saw the hammer coming, and the attack. Things were slowing down for him since Beast Mode was a thing. He jumped, grabbing the hammer in mid air, and leaping over Arma's blast, and brought the hammer down on Heart. He wasn't really aiming, but he did drop the hammer and then flipped back and was on all fours. He grinned, letting out another roar.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

As Mr. Gold dashed, Joe steadily followed him with his aim-- but, alas, the man was much too quick for this tactic to prove efficient. And, lo and behold- Joe must have made the mistake of blinking at some point, seeing as how his opponent had taken it upon himself to leap upward. "Merde--!" Knowing what this meant, the bluenette rolled forward, skillfully avoiding the onslaught of bullets barreling his direction. "NO, FUCK YOU! I HAVE--" He didn`t complete the sentence, but, he did start firing at Mr. Gold again-- meanwhile slowly moving his free hand down to his waist, to retrieve some bullets to reload with.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven didn't so much as bat his eye as he saw Inna nimbly dodge his punch, get behind him, then kick at him. Yet, as he was kicked, the man didn't so much as flinch. He was kicked directly in the spine, with enough force to break his back. Yet, here he was standing there as if she hadn't so much as laid a finger on him. The man slowly turned to Inna, a malicious grin on his face "You... who taught you to kick like that...?" he asked her in a threatening tone as he lunged at her to grab her by the throat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Heart2_zpsa4ea77fe

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart let out a grunt as Rommel brought down Heart's own hammer, it was lunged into his shoulder. Heart immediately used his whole strength to quickly pull it out, from which it immediately healed "This fight is gonna be a bitch-" he heard Arma and shot a glare towards her "STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" he yelled to her, before a chainsaw was conjured into his armed "Oh...? Now this is more like it! Diamond tipped and everything!" Heart lunged out at Rommel, swinging the chainsaw towards Rommel's chest.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal had a conniving grin on his face "Oh... don't you see him? He's wearing a yellow scarf... you'd have to be BLIND to miss it-" he told Vincent before promptly taking a quick step away from him to the side. It seemed Jasper was still busy fighting Miles, and Jo was busy with Gold. Hal turned to the remaining psychic energy in the arena, it was still gathering... that meant there was MORE from where they came from. Whomever was doing this had something else in store "Interesting..."

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul was freaking "AH! NO! NOT THE ACME ROCKETS! AND THE CNUIELWFNUIREVRBVERHBVR-!" Ghoul quickly began to fire his machinegun erratically around the room, while singing something about the wheels on the buss going round and round. Ghoul quickly turned to Smile "AW MAH GAWWWWD- WE LOOK LIKE COUSINS! I HATE COUSINS!" he yelled as he swung his gun like a club towards Smile to try and keep him away.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Mr_gol10

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

Mr Gold landed down at where he had fired earlier "You don't got shit Jo-!" he yelled, then he turned to the man. He fired at Gold, and Gold promptly used his super speed to avoid the bullet fire. He dashed around the room, before stopping directly in front of her, face to face "BOO!" he yelled, before jumping up and throwing a superspeed-charged kick towards Jo's face "I don't like you Jo... and people that Gold doesn't like have a tendency to DIE... horribly!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Oi... say yer last prayers... chances are I'll kill yah before you can even finish them..."

Mr. Gold Theme - Where Money Flows like Water

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━

Hannibal began to gnaw at Emilia's lance as he used to to whack Hannibal. What prevented the lance from being snapped into two was Emilia jumping away at the right moment. However, it probably wouldn't be a smart idea to try that again on Hannibal. Looking at Emilia as she reloaded, he just let out a growl "FEEDING FRENZY! WHOOO!" he yelled, proudly standing in front of her, DARING her to shoot at him.
━━━━━┛

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie arched an eyebrow to Don "I sewiously have no idea what yous is saying..." Zombie replied to The Don. Of course the man seemed to take offense to that "WOAH THERE PAL- Let's not-!" he saw the tie. Oh shit. Zombie quickly pointed the gun at The Don again "Not a chance pal! This gun is all I got!" he yelled, even though he was sure this tiny gun wouldn't stand a chance against this hulking behemoth. When the tie came in, Zombie was tripped, then promptly punched in the face, sent flying into a wall. Then, Zombie fell from the wall, dropping to the ground face first "Awww... crap..." the assassin spoke out weakly, slowly rising so that he could get on one knee. He glared defiantly to The Don "This isn't what yous daughtah would want Mario... yous only helping Woss by doing this... Woss is against Eve Mr Falcone..." he spoke to The Don, if he couldn't fight this man physically, maybe playing him emotionally would work.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

A hint of a smile played on the Don's lips as Zombie crashed into a wall. That was nice, it would shut him up, stop him from making Mario feel like his slang wasn't hip. Then he brought up Eve, and that hint disappeared. The man's face went hard as a rock.

"You do NOT bring up my daughter, Mr Crockett."

And with that came a lovely kick to the face. The Kingpin's knuckles went white as he clenched his fists at the mention of his daughter.

Armageddon
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

Arma screeched at Mr Heart, then advanced at Rommel from behind, going for a closer attack, punching at his back with a nuclear-powered fist.

"Guys with hairstyles like yours like it from behind, right~?!"

She yelled, then glared at Roy...just cause he had a cool weapon now, and she didn't have it. Though she had glowy arms...they were much cooler. Diamonds were stupid.

"Diamond-tips are for pussies!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna kept a neutral face, but was pretty shocked when Kraven didn't even flinch at her kick... That wasn't natural. She took the opportunity as the man lunged at her to strike at his arms, rapidly hitting the pressure points on both wrists before grabbing his right elbow, applying pressure there and attempting to dislocate it.

"That...ees none of your beesness."

Kraven didn't DESERVE to know about Papa. A monster like him could never understand the purpose of Papa or how much he meant to her.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel saw the chainsaw coming and lunged back, only to have his arm sliced. He kind of went over Ivy by mistake, not seeing her attack, but since they were trying to sandwich him, it was luck he got out of there. He grinned, seeing his black blood, and splattered the blood all over Heart, and only else close by. His blood was poisonous, extremely so, being so tainted with just about everything. That's why his body was so fucked up. However, we was immune to it. He stopped and watched his arm close itself in a kind of gross and icky way and the he shook out his arm, grinning at them. He went to one end of the ring, jumping on the elastic part, and pounced toward Arma, sending a punch toward her chest. His left one, the one under the eyepatch, seemed to start bleeding, and blood trickled down his face, the black ooze hit the ground.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:53 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Bullets ricocheted around the room as Ghoul fired indiscriminately about the room, but the German knew better than to get in his way, and continued his casual trek forward. As Ghoul attacked him, Smile fluidly ducked underneath the swing of the gun, bobbing right back up after that duck to swing at Ghoul again with his hammer, reaching his other hand back to his belt to pull one of his knives from its holster.
"You look like you're afraid!" the slight smile twitching at the corners of his mouth was undeniable, even to those who weren't affected by the hallucinogen at this point. "No matter how threatening a man may seem...his fears can reduce him to nozhing, if given zhe proper exposure to zhe zhings zhat he fears most. Let's see how long you'll last...!" He kept on the offensive while he was up close, attempting to disarm the gun from Ghoul's hand with a whack from his hammer, before swiping at the man multiple times with his newly equipped knife.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent just kind of stood there for a moment, before scowling at Hal and grumbling,
"Working with you is just as charming as ever." He looked away from Hal, sighing heavily, and knowing that he could think of at least three other people he'd prefer to work with over Hal. For the moment, he stayed where he was--keeping his senses on guard, prepared to counter anyone who came to strike at him. He carefully watched the heat signatures darting about the room--waiting to see if there would indeed be an opening that he could use to enter the fray...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

Emile raised an eyebrow at the shark man before aiming once more. "How about Holey Frenzy?" Emile said as he shot downward to the feet of her opponent to make his opponent back away from him. Wanted him in the right spot if he wanted to do this correctly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:25 pm

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"No, you`ve got shit--! The fuck`s money even good for here, anyway--?! Dumb ass--!" Suddenly, Mr. Gold was a flash of light in a still world-- Joe`s eye followed him steadily, his revolver feeling heavy in his grip as he aimed ahead, ready to fire as soon as he had a still target. But-- despite the care Joe had put into not letting Mr. Gold out of his sight, the male appeared directly in front of him in a flash of movement, their faces nothing but mere inches apart. The bluenette gasped in shock-- and before he could emit a verbal response, the mobster`s foot connected firmly with the center of his face, sending his smaller form stumbling and skidding onto the ground. He hissed in annoyance and pain, reaching briefly to wipe a layer of caked on blood from under his nose. Joe shot a defiant glare up at Mr. Gold-- and, without missing a beat, raised his revolver and shot three times consecutively. "I DON`T LIKE YOU EITHER! AND PEOPLE ON MY SHIT LIST DON`T LAST LONG, DICKWAD--!!" His gunshots served as a sufficient distraction for Joe to raise himself onto his feet, from which he fired again, aiming for his opponent`s gut. He wasn`t going to try his luck with getting up close and personal with a man he could hardly see-- so, he`d continue to go about attempting to disable him instead. "S`real cute that you think you stand a fuckin` chance, though!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper snorted in amusement for what Miles said, shaking his head a little as he watched him carefully. "See, the thing about rodents is they're adaptable. Individually maybe not as strong as their opponents but when together... they're an unbeatable force. We're damn resilient to- so we may not be as classy as you but at least we face reality without hiding behind a silver tinted cloud of illusion," he snapped- all while doing his best to dodge the sonic blasts. A few came quite close, and one clipped him and sent him skidding back a few feet- but for the most part, with nimble movements and quick reflexes, he was safe. It was only when Miles told him to embrace death that he faltered, making a face- and getting hit full on by a blast, flying backwards. He was strangely silent though, even as he crashed into the wall and slumped down, merely staggering back up after a moment to try shaking it off. That had hit harder than expected- but after another few seconds he seemed to have recovered, moving forward again- though noticeably slower, and much more cautiously. "Look, guy- I'm not some overly obsessed death fanatic. When I die, I die- I'm not gonna be happy nor sad about it. But I'm sure as hell not gonna just give in and let it happen!" Even while still speaking he started firing off some shots from his gun, aiming carefully while trying to avoid getting hit.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:15 pm

Kraven

Kraven grinned to Inna, letting out a light laugh seeing her realize that her kick had done nearly nothing "It's gonna take a lot more than that, girly..." he taunted her- and then she struck pressure points on his wrist. Then grabbed him "Well then-" Kraven knew that with those pressure points struck, he would have difficulties dealing with her. Luckily, he tried his best to struggle with her while trying to dislocate his elbow. Using Dragon's Breathe, calm, powerful breathing, he managed to release his energy again. And without a moment to spare, the man quickly used his revitalized strength to grab Inna by the head, pulling her away from him using his raw strength. Then he tossed her up into the air, grabbing her by the throat "No... you don't understand. It IS my business! You've piqued my curiosity... NOW SATE IT! DO IT BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK LIKE A TWIG!"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart smiled seeing his attack cut Rommel's skin, this was good. What followed utterly horrified him. It wasn't the fact that Rommel's blood was fucking hazardous waste- rather that it was black. Mr Heart's passion in life was seeing the gore of his victims... seeing this man let out black ooze instead of his beautiful crimson plasma... utterly horrified Heart. In a complete fit of rage, Heart lunged out at Rommel "YOU MONSTERRRRR!!" he yelled, swinging his chainsaw out erratically at him, Arma be damned, he wanted to kill this guy right here and now!

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal tried his best to hold back his laughter after hearing Vincent's reaction "You must excuse me... The Mistress' humor has rubbed off on me clearly!" he told Vincent, still clearly trying to hold back his laughter. He couldn't help but find the humor in other peoples' disabilities... even if he was one to always compliment Vincent's great talent in killing "I believe its only a matter of time before someone dies... lets wait to see who dies first... I bet on the dumb looking one..." which really meant everyone- but that was Hal's humor again.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul continued to back away from Smile "Y-you are most certainly NOT fun!" he yelled to Smile, just as he ducked under his gun swing. And of course, when he rose back up again after the duck, Ghoul tried to back up further "Gah-!!" the hammer swing sent Ghoul flying back onto the ground. Letting out a pained groan for a moment, he quickly rose his gun towards Smile only for it to be hit away by the hammer "Holy! How could you-!?" and then he saw the knife. Well if there was ever a time to run, it was now. Ghoul quickly slid back into the fog, completely disappearing for a few moments. And then he ran out of the heavy fog seconds later, running straight away from Smile again "RUN AWAYYYYY!"

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

Mr Gold let out a laugh "Money is POWER Jo! Even you should know that! And I'm just GOLD! Honestly I should have just hired some idiots to fight you for me- you aren't worth my time now! You certainly weren't worth my time then- it took your friends to take me down! You guys got lucky! You won't get lucky again!" he yelled to her, zooming across the room to avoid every bullet shot towards him. He then used this momentum to slowly move towards Jo in gold dashes "It'd take a miracle to defeat me! Hahahahaha-!" and then one of Emilia's rockets- which was supposed to be aimed at Hannibal- ended up hitting the floor next to Gold, sending the man flying back and falling onto the ground. Letting out a pained grumble, the man rolled on his side "That hurt like a bitch..."

"Oi... say yer last prayers... chances are I'll kill yah before you can even finish them..."

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━

Hannibal, seeing Emilia's determined expression, couldn't help but get excited at the notion of fighting this out. Seeing Emilia reload, the man readied for another rocket lance "Oh fun!" and then the rocket lance was launched. Hannibal did the unthinkable. The sharkman jumped up, landing on the rocket lance, then kicking it backwards, sending it flying back over somewhere else in the room "HAHAHAHAHA! I AM INVINCIBLE! AND JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THIS FIGHT WAS GETTING A LITTLE FISHY!" he landed back on the ground, looking to Meili almost immediately and sending a death glare to her "Meili! What are you doing!? FIGHT! STOP BEING A USELESS GUPPY!"
━━━━━┛
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Holida12

Miles Grant
HALF of the Holiday Killer
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Miles was starting to get angry, he really just wanted this guy to die. He thought he had him for a moment, only for Jasper to just keep on fighting "AH- BUT DEATH IS GLORIOUS! Just give in! You don't really have much going for you anyways!" he taunted Jasper, and immediately after seeing Jasper point a gun at him, fired another sonic blast to repel the bullets. Seeing as how these sonic blasts weren't doing their job though, Miles decided to get up close and personal. Deactivating the sonic blaster, Miles charged out towards Miles. When he got close enough he swung his cane out towards Jasper's head "Fine! The Sonic Blasts would have been a more glorious death for you! But if you're not willing to play along then I'm just going to bash your head in!"

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie was YET AGAIN sent flying onto a wall with The Don's kick. This wasn't good, Zombie knew it, he couldn't clash with The Don, not without some special equipment. If it was just a naked Zombie versus The Don, The Don would win hands down. So Zombie kept on pushing his way to win this battle through different means "Oh I WILL bwing her up Mawio! Fo' god sakes remembah her! She wouldn't want any of dis! Just think! Come on- stop this pointless fightin'- for Eve! I know you care about her-!"

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don did NOT appreciate his daughter being brought up...again. Not okay.

"I SAID we're not talking about it."

He said, walking up to Zombie and just looking down at him gravely.

"If you shut up, maybe I won't make this as painful as it could be."

Cause no one brought Eve up and got away with it...Though Nathan's words did make the man think, and so he decided to show some mercy, offering to make it not that bad...

Armageddon
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma seemed pretty offended as Rommel seemed to just...going over her without a scratch. Wow. The greenette grinned again as Rommel attacked her, that was better.

"Oh I know you just can't stay away~!"

Arma caught the punch in her hand, holding on to Rommel's fist as she skidded back, then threw one of her own nuclear-powered punched at the man's face. The blood made her skin a weird color where it touched it, but the greenette didn't feel it or care much. Of course this happened as Mr Heart attacked too, so wow she had to avoid that chainsaw...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna's eyebrows jumped up as Kraven used some weirdness to...do things. And now SHE was in the bad situation. How had that even happened...?

"Wh-?"

She felt her body being jerked and thrown in the air, so quickly and brutally that she couldn't even react, but when she was grabbed by the throat, she refused to show her struggle, though the initial choked sound could not be helped. She glared at the man defiantly and spit at his face, her hands grabbing at the ones around her neck to try and ease the pressure on her throat. She didn't want to tell this monster ANYTHING.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper shook his head firmly as Miles tried to convince him to give in, grimacing as he dove to the side to avoid the repelled bullets and the blast that sent them backwards. "You don't see what I see in this world...! Death is for those who either can't go on or won't go on and I'm neither of those yet- I won't be dying today!!" he yelled, pushing himself to his feet just in time for the other to come running towards him full tilt. He braced himself just in time, rolling his eyes a little before ducking under the swing, his foot striking out towards the other's knee. "I'm telling you- I'm not gonna be the one to die today! Too many people underestimate me... and too many times I show them I'm not someone to be trifled with!" He too was beginning to get to the point were he was simply sick of fighting, wanting it to be over already.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:58 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel wasn't really caught off guard with Arma, but that chainsaw was coming and he had to do something or another. He caught the nuclear punch, using a lot of his strength to hold it, so much his arm started to look like it was being torn up. More black ooze was coming out of it. He used his force to get Arma in the way of the chainsaw, making a make shift shield. This was taking it's toll on his body, since his arms started to pulse and bleed everywhere.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile watched carefully as Ghoul disappeared into the fog--but the man's shouting quickly alerted the German to his new location, and he didn't hesitate to throw the knife in his hand at Ghoul's back as the man ran away, before taking another knife from the holster on his belt and pursuing him. In all honesty, he wasn't used to letting enemies get away once a fight started--so he had no qualms with pursuing Ghoul as far as it took.

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent didn't even reply to Hal this time--he just sighed and shook his head, deciding to not let the man prod at him any further. He stood there in a neutral position, keeping his weapon at the ready and observing the heat signatures as they moved through the space. Hal was right about one thing--someone was going to die soon--which would probably create an opening.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili sort of spent a while wondering why her nuclear blasts got shrugged off... but then Hannibal was yelling at her and she was fREAKING OUT-- "I--I---i`M NOT A USELESS GUPPY--" She shrieked in return, tears prickling the corners of her eyes as she focused back on Emilie-- and proceeded to send a good four volleys of blasts from her palms, all timed differently as to make them more difficult to dodge. "See--?!" 

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom

Last edited by Emu Queen on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:25 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At first, Mr. Gold`s monologue made Joe scoff-- but... then he kind of kept talking. Slowly, he narrowed his eyes into a dagger-like glare. "You`re full of fuckin` shit, pissant--! It ain`t luck, it`s goddamn skill. You think some lame-ass cybernetics makes you better than me, punk..?! You`re the one relying on luck here, ya dipshit!" He barked, as he continuously made quick steps backward when Gold dashed forward-- since... another kick to the face like that was not wanted. At all. He never ceased fire as the mobster moved, though failed to hit the target properly-- up until he saw one of Emilia`s missiles stray toward their fight. He immediately lowered his revolver, and braced himself for impact-- only to see Gold got hit instead. Grumbling curses under his breath, he strode over to the male`s laying form, and proceeded to deliver a series of forceful kicks to his side.
"YOU GONNA STAY THERE LIKE A BITCH OR GET UP LIKE A BITCH, THEN--?! I`VE GOT A GODDAMN POINT TO PROVE HERE--!!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:58 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emile raised an eyebrow as the shark man as he landed on the rocket lance and sent it flying backwards. That was twice now. No one messed with his rockets. NO ONE! His expression didn't change as began dodging Meili's  blasts.  Now he needed to both keep his distance from the sharkman and disable what allowed this Melli to attack like this. He jumped back and began to reload, firing at Meili. Needed to move them in the right spot if this was going to go well.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Kraven

Kraven smiled as he watched Inna try to struggle, but it was not of any use against him. He now had the power, and he was going to use it for all it was worth "Ah... your life is now in MY hands... how I will enjoy playing with you...!" he squeezed on her throat just a little harder before letting go. As she began to drop down, Kraven took a familiar stance "And...!" he suddenly struck a pressure point on her nerves as she fell down, it was quick, and barely looked like a strike. It was done so quickly that it looked more like the man had simply poked her "The pain nerve... you're going to start to feel A LOT of pain all over your body girly... enough pain to drive you crazy if you don't tell me who taught you your moves..." he told her, a sadistic grin on his face.

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart grinned seeing Rommel get caught off guard by Rommel's attacks "Yeah freak... come on... drop your guard... let me cause some pain..." he muttered, not so much as batting an eye away from Rommel. He was completely focused on the man that he wanted to kill. Seeing Arma get put in his face, Heart simply dropped the chainsaw and jumped on her head, using her as a step to get behind Rommel before grabbing him and trying to bring him down to the floor "You're a hopeless freak! You know that!? Just FUCKING DIE!" he yelled.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul was trying his best to get away from Smile, because wow that kid was scary. He let out a "ZOINKS!" as he felt a knife get thrown right into his back, but with his cybernetics he didn't need to worry too much about the wound, it didn't seem to hit anything very important, maybe the spleen. But fuck spleens. No, Ghoul just REALLY wanted to get away from this guy "I- I- I- FUCK THIS!" he yelled running even fast, trying to use his fog to make him a harder target for Smile to throw a knife at. He ran far enough to even get in the middle of Rommel's fight "You there!" he yelled to Arma, suddenly jumping her from behind and grabbing her by her breasts, because that was totally important "We're switching!"

Mr. Gold
The Golden Gentleman

Mr Gold had once again proven that he had shit luck "Where did those rockets even come from...!?" he let out in a groan. And then Jo started kicking him "Gah!" he quickly shot up, using his cybernetics to jump up into the air "You'RE A FUCKING MORON! That was the perfect chance for you to kill me and you FUCKED IT UP tah kick me!" he yelled, pointing both machine guns down at Jo and firing at him from the air, trying to use up ALL OF HIS AMMO just to make sure Jo was turned into swiss cheese.

┏━━━━━

Hannibal arched an eyebrow to Meili when she said she wasn't a guppy "OH!? DID YOU JUST SPEAK AGAINST ME!? YOU'RE IN FOR SOME PUNISHMENT WHEN THIS IS DONE!" he barked to her before watching her attack. AND Emila seemed pretty good at avoiding Meili's attacks "Well then... how about this then..." Hannibal stayed on the sidelines while Emile focused on Meili, then lunged at him from behind, trying to claw at his back "FEEDING FRENZY BITCHES!"

━━━━━┛

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 3 Holida12

Miles Grant
HALF of the Holiday Killer

Jasper seemed to have struck a nerve in his words to Miles "YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE WHEN DEATH KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR!" he yelled, Jasper's words seemed to send the man into a mad frenzy. Jasper, of course, managed to avoid his own strike and then hit Miles in the knee. This cause Miles to fall forward, groaning in pain "You little bitch!" he yelled, trying to wildly swing his cane at Jasper's gut.

"I am the Warden of this facility, and I have come here on orders from Mr. Paladin...Hahahaha! NOT!"
Miles Theme - Unlucky Friends
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next