Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Empty Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:30 pm

As you advance a bit deeper into the tower, the next room you enter washes over in a deep, sickening green color. Which isn`t much of a surprise, considering that happened last time, too. What is a surprise, however, is that there was no tricky maze to go through first this time. Instead, a huge game show stage stands very obviously at attention in the dead center of the room. In it, are pedestals- each one labeled with the name of one of the Squad members present. On each pedestal... is a plate...? With... a fork and knife on either side of it. Although each plate is empty once the Suicide Squad arrives-- one step further in, and an assorted amount of food pops up on each plate. It... actually looks pretty good. Everything`s been put together so neatly...!

Also, in the dead center of the room, a very large and chic modern image is hung. It looks like this:

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Inquisitorchef_zpsee2308c9
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:19 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel got to the next floor, and looked around.
"Oooooooooh!" Rommel said, and rubbed his hands together. "This looks like fuuuuun!" he started to jump around, and waited for the others. "Guys! FOOD! IT MIGHT HAVE BOOZE!" he was super excited.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile walked upstairs quietly. He stood looking at the food, and stared at it for a VERY long time. "... I don't trust it." he said as he looked at each plate that had many assortments of food. He crossed his arms as he looked at the assigned seats.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile headed upstairs along with the others, and eventually saw the food laid out on the table ahead. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, shifting his weight slightly where he stood.
"...So am I zhe only vone being creeped out by zhat picture zhere?" he asked, pointing at the large picture of the Inquisitor that was hanging in the middle of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"WHO SAID BOOZE--" Joe stormed in a little after everyone else, pausing to take in the room. "...Ah..." His sight caught onto the rather large photo that stood obviously at attention, squinting slightly. That was dumb. He didn`t like that. No. None of that. Grumbling and making a bit of a face, he walked across to the podium labeled with his name, sort of looking over everyone`s shoulder at their plates as they went. It all looked pretty good, actually... which, admittedly, was kind of suspicious. Because Inquisitor tower. He wasn`t even sure what to think of Ross yet-- but, the fact that this was the Inquisitor`s tower was something to be careful about. So, he made it over to his plate, stopped in front of it, and without so much as looking at his plate, averted his gaze back up to the portrait Smile caused attention to. It... was kind of really weird to look at. He couldn`t even tell if it was painted, or if it was a photograph, honestly... "That... I don`t... I don`t like that..." He mumbled to himself, unsure if he was... waiting for something or not... didn`t Ross have to stop and say stuff to them before...? He might as well listen and see if there was a reason for the food and stuff...   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:27 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna arrived at the floor and just spent a lot of time looking from the food to the Inquisitor picture VERY suspiciously. No way were they just going to get a nice meal...not after facing a giant pink dino, an army of robots, and a dude that people claimed should be dead.

"Thees cannot be goot.."

She muttered, not moving much further into the room and observing her comrades. She was glad she wasn't the only one who was suspicious about all of this, though Rommel seemed to trust it..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Zombie10

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie made it to the second floor, arching an eyebrow upon witnessing it in all it's glory "This is all kinda ridiculous... yah know...?" he spotted the food, and looked at it in a very suspicious manner. Letting out a sigh, he commented "You know guys... I love food... love that shit... but this don't look right, aye? I say we blow it up...?" Zombie suddenly rose his hand up "Hands up if you wanna see food blow up- I dooooooo~" Zombie suddenly scooted over to Inna and rose her hand up forcibly "Da, I dooooo~" he spoke trying to make his voice really high pitched in an effort to imitate her voice in the most offensive way possible.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:59 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Hmmm." getting a closer look at the Inquisitor cut out. He looked at it for a long time. "This guy...he seems familiar...but he looks like a pain in the butt." he said. He thought about just checking out the room before sitting down. "You look like a guy who doesn't like his booze, don't you?" he said. "...I dun like yoooou." he mocked him, and stood back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Inna nodded as Zombie said that the food didn't look right, yeah she felt the same way..Except now he wanted to blow it up.

"I do not theenk that ees the best-"

He raised her hand. And mocked her voice. Inna glared. Very hard.

"What...are you doing..?"

She didn't notice Rommel's weird stuff cause she was busy glaring daggers at Zombie.

"I do NOT sound like that..."

She muttered, forcing her hand down and sort of...flicking Zombie's forehead.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie looked rather annoyed when Rommel sat down "HEY DUMBASS! WALK AWAY FROM THERE!" he yelled, before looking around, jesus christ where was Jo when you needed her. Not that Zombie really cared if Rommel was caught in the explosion, because Zombie had already proven time and time again that he did not give a shit about blowing up these people. NO WAIT SHE WAS THERE- "Jo jo jo! Me and Inna say we bwow it up! ARE WE GONNA DO IT!? THE ANSWER IS YES!" then Zombie casually looked back over to Inna, whom he had been dragging around with him for this whole yelling spree "Yeah- you do sound like that- it's sexy though- don't worry about it-" he replied to her with a serious face before looking over to where Rommel was "AWRIGHT! FIRE!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:18 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel wasn't sitting down, he was still looking at the Inquisitor picture.
"What's this about explosions?" he asked, but kind of getting the gist. "Wait, are we blowing something up? That's awesome, do that shit!" he said, walking to the rest of the group so we could watch. Ever since the Jade statue, he was kind of really okay with things blowing up now. It was pretty to him, and it made him start to get really philosophical. He crossed his arms and waited for such a glorious explosion.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:37 pm

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"PIPE THE FUCK DOWN. MY OPINION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW-- DON`T DO SHIT UNTIL I TELL YOU TO." Joe barked-- aimed more at Zombie than anyone else, but it probably didn`t sound like that. He`d been concentrating very hard on the hung photograph of the Inquisitor-- and waiting to see if Ross was ever gonna say anything... but, it was starting to seem like he didn`t plan on it. So-- finally, he glanced down to his plate, then stared at the lone pancake sitting there.
Just one. One pancake.
He stared a bit more.
Then walked away toward where Rommel and the others had sort of huddled up. "Yeah, that thing`s gonna go straight to my thighs-- EMILIA. BLOW THIS UP. BLOW EVERYTHING UP."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Inna protested as Zombie kept trying to include her in the blowing food up plan

"Nyet, I had notheeng to do weeth thees idea.."

She kept trying to pull herself away but nope, she was being dragged... She scowled at Zombie as he insisted that she sounded like his imitation

"I do NOT sound like-"

Then the sexy comment. Inna sort of choked on her next words a bit. What even-? Yeah, she thought she could get used to the Zombie thing pretty quick. Apparently not. She sort of...struggled to speak for a second.

"Ah..."

Then cleared her throat and avoided looking at Zombie. Cause she wasn't even sure what to do, since her impulse was to punch him in the face, but that hadn't worked out nicely last time... So avoiding was good. No eye contact was the way to go. People were actually going through with the blowing up food?

"Ees that really the best idea..?"

Oh look, Jo gave the order. Exploding food was gonna be a thing. Inna rubbed her temples and muttered a few words in Russian.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emile heard the request to blow up the food. "Okay guys... I don't mean to rain on your fun, but I only have so few of rockets. I can't go blowing up everything. Especially when we're on the second floor. The further up we go the more dangerous it's going to get when using my rockets." Emile explains with a sigh. "No Inna it ain't. The structure might not be able to take it."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Is blowing stuff up really your answer to everyzhing...?" Smile asked with a sigh as he turned to look at the others. "Listen--does anyvone see zhe stairs? No? Vell zhen, ve can assume zhat in order to make zhe stairs appear, ve must do somezhing having to do vith all of zhis food here. So blowing it up might just get us stuck here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:14 pm

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe narrowed his eyes-- he didn`t want to chew out Emilia and Smile directly, so, instead- he kept his gaze firm on the podiums as he began his tirade, his voice authoritative and stern: "Oh- that`s funny, I don`t remember giving the order to fuckin` sass me back! Actually- I`m pretty damn sure my order was to blow up all this suspicious-ass food! S`not just `cause I wanna see shit go boom, either- I dunno who this asshole thinks we are-- but, I know I`m sure as hell not gonna sit around and deal with any of the Inquisitor`s morbid bullshittery. We don`t have time for that shit. So, unless you guys are fine with waiting like sitting ducks for him to pull one from under us, you`ll take my goddamn order." He placed emphasis on the Inquisitor`s name-- knowing well that everyone in the room had at least heard of that particular super criminal`s machinations. "I`m gonna say it again-- quit gawkin` and blow this shit up. Blow everything up. Now." He crossed his arms over his chest, not faltering in the slightest.   

[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie blinked as he saw Inna just kinda turn away "Wai-?" okay then she was gone- Zombie focused back on Emilia- whom was ordered to blow up the food "WOOOH!" but no blowing up food "Awwwee..." he narrowed his eyes at Emilia and Smile. Not blowing up stuff? That was no fun! Zombie would not attest to this- he would- he would- THROW A BANANA AT THEM. Except Jo seemed to have that under control, so Zombie just decided to let her do the leader thing. Instead he focused back on Inna again, Zombie immediately walked around her, standing right in front of her once again "HEY THEYA! Fo' some reason you turned awound I guess you didn't hear me- but yeah no reason to feel bad about it your voice is sexy!" he told her with a straight face again, since he figured that her initial reaction to what he said before was because she did not hear him "You're all like- what is weeeeth theeeees idea- and stuff!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Inna was just sort of shaking her head and rubbing her temples because of the whole blowing up everything, when Zombie happened again. She tensed for a second as she was startled, and remained like that cause he was making her uncomfortable...

"I..nyet. I deed.. Ah...just...I..."

She didn't like this. She stayed very still, maybe he wouldn't notice her if she was VERY still...

"Eet ees not...and...does not sound like that...just..nyet.."

She said a bit stiffly, looking down...but oh whoops, naked Zombie, right. Let's NOT look there anymore. Her eyes just darted back up, having to focus back on Zombie.

"Da.. Normal voice here."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emile sighs as she reaches into her pockets and takes out some grenades. "Stay clear..." she says as she takes the pin out and tosses it into the food. The moment it reached contact it blew up. Blowing most of the food into slush.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

The loud speakers once again turned on as Emilia blew up the food "H-HEY! I HADN'T EVEN STARTED EXPLAINING THE FLOOR YET! WE WERE GONNA HAVE A RAD EATING CONTEST! LIKE- PANCAKES AND HOTDOGS AND EVERYTHING! IT WOULD BE AWESOMETASTIC!" he yelled "BAAAAH- YOU GUYS JUST DON'T PLAY FAIR! YOU KNOW WHAT!? FINE! FINE! FINE- I WANNA SEE HOW YOU GUYS DO IN THE RING!" suddenly, the Inquisitor chef picture flopped to the floor, it began to expand on the floor until it stretched the whole room, going right under the feet of the Suicide Squad. Slowly, the floor rose. Then, it began to take form. The walls fell back, revealing an even larger space than what it initially seemed. What was the initial room slowly transformed into a giant boxing ring, with the squad in one corner. And in the other corner, a strange, psychic aura began to gather into a huge clump. The room started to shake, and from the loudspeakers, you could hear Ross speaking "AND IN THIS CORNER- WE HAVE- THE "SUICIDE SQUAD"- because... well... how suicidal do you have to be to walk into this joint? AND IN THIS CORNER-" the psychic energy began to gather up even more, it got larger and larger as if it was about to explode.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel kept his balance as the floor changed into a boxing ring. Rommel was happy...Rommel Happy...heh...funny..,
"This...is...AWESOME! ROSS, YOU ARE AWESOME!" he yelled and was about to tear his shirt off and charge in, buuuuut...no. He looked at the others. "So, who wants to have the awesome job of being the guinea pig? 1 2 3 NOT IT!" he put his finger on his nose.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:18 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile watched in confusion and slight shock as the room suddenly transformed--could this be an illusion? Being someone who dealt with hallucinogens, that was of course his first thought. He continued to look around, but sighed in irritation as he heard Rommel.
"Vould you shut zhe fuck up for two seconds and maybe consider zhat ve're NOT just running in like mindless animals?" he snapped at the large man. "Seriously...use your brain for vonce..."
He sighed again, then looked over at the clump of psychic energy gathering in the other corner of the ring, watching it closely, scrutinizing it in anticipation.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:53 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe grinned in satisfaction as Emile complied with his order, "Great. Now--" Ross.
He stared up at the loud speakers with a bewildered expression, about to snap back at Ross when the room began to... change? "Wh--?!" He planted his feet onto the ground firmly, afraid of losing his balance after wavering just slightly- then quickly looked up to the other squad members, hoping for some sort of answer. As the transformation completed itself, Joe kept his gaze down, attempting to piece together an explanation-- and was immediately reminded of the scene before the Inquisitor`s death. After months of thought- he`d come to the conclusion that nothing he had seen was real. The apparent proof of psychics made it all the more obvious. As nauseated at that concept made him-- the concept that something above human with above human capabilities existing-- he had just begun to dwell on the possibility of this whole tower being a distorted and illusion based reality when Ross' booming voice on the speakers accompanied Joe`s loud thoughts. He scowled in the direction-- but, the appearance of a gigantic blob of psychic energy quickly robbed his attention.

His face visibly paled-- and something in his composure changed as a nearly unnoticeable tremble begun to sway him. His heart was accelerating, his fingers were shaking, but- he had the sense to reach down for his revolver, quickly rotating the barrel and readying it with feverish movements. He cocked the weapon in the direction of the blob slowly processing on the other side of the ring, and aimed. There was a very good reason he had chosen to ignore and push away the concept of psychics and real-life monsters-- it honestly terrified him. It was... unnatural. The border between reality and fiction was not a thing he was comfortable crossing. He at least knew whatever was about to compose itself from all that energy could never be real. None of this was. "FOCUS AHEAD! Keep your guard up and be ready for whatever comes at you!" He barked out fiercely, his panic serving to scramble his already frayed nerves further. There really wasn`t any choice but to grin and bear it from here on out...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie pouted at Inna's reaction "W-what...? Does my breathe stink? Was it somethin' I didn' say...!?" he asked- as if he had just been dumped by his girlfriend or something. And then the room started changing. Zombie's eyes widened open, looking as if they'd pop right out for a split second form shock. He immediately held Jasper's handgun in one hand, and his banana in the other, while looking incredibly serious. Shit was about to get real "I'LL GET BACK TO THIS LATER INNA- FIRST THING- THERE'S OMINOUS AURA ON THE OTHAH SIDE OF THE RING...." he glared at it, and glared at it, and glared at it, and wow when was this thing going to explode?

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Inna was about to derp out some more when Ross yelled and things started happening.

"Oh sheet."

She held a torn robot arm in one hand and her gun in the other. Then Smile said smart things

"Da, maybe we should theenk thees through thees time...?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next