Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel stayed latched on, using the last of his strength, and he kind of was pretty gross right now. He looked at Emile coming though, and allowed himself to be pulled off, but landed on his feet rather then staying in the arms. Even if he took a few arms with him, it didn't really matter. It was a matter of time for Emile's attack to connect.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don decided that, at this point, it was best to just ignore anything Hal said.

"Big words for such a...small man."

He was trying to think of something more offensive, but the mention of his daughter threw his amazing yolo-swag trash-talking off. So Mario grabbed a handful of Hal's hair, and started using that to smash the man's head against the floor with inhuman force, repeatedly. He then shoved his fist into Hal's chest and ripped out his heart, throwing it to one side before getting up and taking out a handkerchief, wiping his hands and dusting himself off as if nothing happened.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Did this huge guy actually just call him sassy--aND NOW HE WAS BEING FLUNG THROUGH THE AIR--
As he sailed on through the air, Smile dropped his two weapons just before he hit the ground, not wanting to land on them by accident. He skid across the floor for a short distance, his head pounding. Teeth clenched against the head pain, he pushed himself up onto his hands and knees, grabbing at his hammer and tazer, pulling them back over. He turned the tazer off, putting it back into is holster on his belt, then got to work at standing up. He used the hammer as a cane to help himself up--he still felt very dizzy from the two headbutts, and it would take him at least a bit of time to recover.

"I'll be vith you in a second...!" he called to Joe and Inna, wiping the bit of blood from his face with his free hand, before using his hand to hold his head. If he could just push past the head injury, he knew that he'd be more useful...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna allowed herself to hope that the fight may be ending when she saw her Kukri hit the man. She groaned as she realized it missed her target, Kraven's head, and got his back instead. She would have expected anyone else to at least be slowed by this attack, but not Kraven. Of course not Kraven. She glared defiantly at the man as he turned around and aimed his gun at her. She just had to distract him long enough to-

Wha-?

Yeah, Inna knew Joe would be doing something, but that stream of foreign swearing made her stop and stare for a second. Just wow. Luckily, Kraven was now seeming to have trouble... She risked throwing her remaining knife, aiming for Kraven's neck, but didn't stop to see if it had hit its mark, instead rushing over to Smile.

"Comrade, are you O.K.?"

She knew first-hand how brutal Kraven was... But as she spoke to her team mate, she kept glancing back at Joe and Kraven's action movie shootout.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:48 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe felt a tinge of pride as he saw Inna`s attack hit-- a small pang of pride which expanded a hundred fold as he caught sight of Kraven`s reaction to the bullet to the shoulder. He watched Inna hurry over to Smile for a moment, furrowing his eyebrows-- and then wow suddenly action movie shooting.
They were both literally standing still-- but... nothing was really... hitting. And, lo and behold-- eventually, all that accompanied Joe`s aggressive trigger bashing was a faint clicking sound. To signify the fact that he had, in fact, run out of ammo. "FUCK--" None of Kraven`s bullets from before had hit-- so, Joe took this opportunity to dash toward his opponent, and flat-out fling the barrel of the revolver up at his face, aiming to pistol whip him instead. "tHIS IS HOW YOU USE GUNS--"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:02 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile adopted quite the surprised expression when he saw Inna suddenly rush over to check on him. Never had he actually expected anyone to actually care enough to come to ask if he was alright--especially during the heat of battle--so this actually felt...pretty nice. It was surprising, yes--but although he'd never admit it, it was very welcome.
"Y-Yes--I'm fine," he stuttered slightly in his surprise, nearly nodding--then stopping himself as he realized that it would probably just make his head hurt more. "How about you...?" As he spoke to Inna, Smile made sure that he kept tabs on Joe's clash with Kraven--just in case things went awry, he knew that it would be their job to go help, after all. He just wished that his legs would stop wobbling with all of the dizziness that was spinning around his head...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:10 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So-- when Rommel pulled away, he did indeed manage to take a few of Meili`s arms with him. Which... hurt. A lot--
They gauged out of their places with a rippling sound, igniting a high shriek of pain from the pinkette as the empty sockets buzzed erratically with static. She collapsed onto her knees, a steady dribble of blood coursing down her chin, her shoulders trembling slightly. "O-Ow..." It was almost a second too late when she noticed Emile charging at her-- to which, she glared, using her weakened but still available remaining arms to grab Emile`s lance from the tip, and throw it elsewhere. "C-Coward--!"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven kept on shooting at Jo, a huge smile on his face, he was having the time of his life "BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! HAHA! THIS IS FUN!" he yelled, until Jo ran out of ammo. Then he ran out of ammo. Kraven just stared at his gun for a bit, then a Kukri was thrown into his neck. The blade literally was flung right into his throat, being stabbed right into his neck. He stared at the thing, but didn't even touch it "OUUUCH. That hurt- RUDE!" he yelled, then focused back on Jo. It seemed that a gigantic knife being thrown into his neck wasn't enough "Okay! NO NONE OF THAT GIRLY!" Kraven grabbed Jo's gun mid-swing towards him "And-!" he then rose his other arm and shoved his finger under her eyepatch again "Tickle~! Tickle~! Tickle~!" and started to move his finger around inside her eye.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe winced, immediately attempting to tug away as he felt Kraven`s firm grasp on his wrist-- but, as predicted, Kraven was unrelenting.
And---yep---that finger was definetely heading toward his eye patch---goddamn--
The last time this had happened, there had been a moment of panic where Jo assumed the worst-- the worst being that Kraven was aiming to gauge out his other eye. But, no-- this time around, Joe knew his goal too well. The gesture itself brought upon a rushing mix of emotions that he knew Kraven was intending to ignite. He shuddered at the immense discomfort and disgust that came to him in waves, supplying him with a near nauseating sensation. It wasn`t a feeling he could ever explain to someone with two eyes--- but, it had to do with more than pride. Kraven wasn`t nearly as misdirected as one would assume-- he knew how to hit his target where it would hurt, without inflicting much pain at all.

"yOU PIECE OF SHIT--" His movements just the slightest bit shaky and hurried-- he quickly used his free hand to grab Kraven`s wrist and wretch it away from his face. Simultaneously, he shot a strong kick toward the other`s lower legs, aiming to throw off his center gravity. With that, he pulled the other`s arm into a lock with his own, using all his strength to twist it in a way intended to break bones. "Say 'mercy', assmuncher--!!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Inna nodded, most of her wounds were psychological; now that the pressure point wasn't acting anymore, she just needed to shake it off and get moving again, though she could feel extremely sore spots where she had been repeatedly kicked.

"Da, I am fine. We just need to...destroy thees monster."

She said, her voice still hoarse from the earlier choking. Glancing back once more at Joe and Kraven's fight, her eyes widened as Kraven was sticking his finger under Joe's eye patch. That was just....wrong.

"Time to asseest."

She affirmed, and dashed off to help Joe, figuring that if Smile felt like he could help, he would. Right now Inna needed to try and do something while Joe had Kraven distracted. She threw a powerful kick at Kraven's head, aiming for an important pressure point near his temple, but hoping that the sheer force of the blow would be enough to do something. If she couldn't count on her kicking in this place, she knew she was in big trouble.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Inna spoke to him, Smile took a moment to take in a few deep breaths, finding himself able to regain his footing again. He could see that they only had two enemies left--and it was time to finish this. He turned, looking at Kraven, and as Inna ran off to help Joe, he spoke,
"I vill help, as vell!" Keeping a tight grip on his hammer, he moved forward as well, following Inna over to where the clash was happening. Even if alone they couldn't do anything, maybe together, they could take this man down...! He saw that Joe was targetting Kraven's arm, and Inna was targetting his head--so Smile swung his hammer out at Kraven's legs, forcing as much strength as he could into the swing. His head didn't feel entirely clear yet--but he knew that this might be their one chance to all work together to win.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel looked at the arms he ripped off, and forced them together to make a club like thing. It was a club of hands...A CLUB OF HANDS. Wowers, anyway. He dashed and went in to smack Meili with his club of hands as hard as he could, to either destroy more of her arms, or destroy another part. He let out another inhuman roar as he went.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Kraven

"Heheheh... mercy? You're kidding me...? That's an alien concept to me girl..." Jo's kicked towards his lower legs didn't break his center of gravity, it was like kicking steel "You're doing that...? Seriously...? One lapdog soldier to another- we BOTH know how to avoid things like that..." Kraven was perfectly relaxed as Jo began to twist his arm "And..." Kraven then promptly hit her nose with his head as hard as he could and broke free from her grapple. He then slid his left leg back, quickly twisting towards Inna and grabbing her leg mid-kick "Here's a nice tip for fights daddy's girl... legs are pretty easy to grab- don't use em'...!" he then got a good grip on her leg and threw her backwards as far as he could. Cracking his knuckles, he slowly looked down towards Smile, a smile slowly creeping up "Heheheh.... HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS GREAT! THIS IS ALL TOO FUNNY!" Kraven got down on his knees and shielded his legs with his arms, which seemed to be holding considerably well "And do you know what I find REALLY FUNNY!? The fact that you dumbasses are actually following Mr. Paladin of all people! Do you have any idea what he's responsible for!? I can assure you that if you knew the truth you'd rather die then be pushing his agenda... heheheh... COME ON! IS THAT ALL!? MAYBE THE THREE OF YOU AREN'T ENOUGH! CALL SOME FRIENDS!"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Inna grunted as she felt Kraven stop her kick, feeling the impact of so much force being stopped. Then she was thrown. Of course she was thrown. She threw her arms out to try and avoid as much damage as possible, but still groaned as she was splatted against a wall. Looking back up at the fight, she saw that all other attacks had failed too, and Kraven was saying things about Charles.

"He cannot be worse than you.."

She replied, but his last words seemed pretty true: they weren't getting anything done with just the three of them, though that sounded ridiculous.

"Comrades! We need firepower! Or sometheeng!"

Maybe if she could get Zombie and Jasper's attention, they could shoot Kraven enough to get him to die already... He couldn't dodge ALL their bullets, could he? In any case, she couldn't waste any more time, so she ran back at Kraven, refraining from any complicated acrobatics because her head was still spinning a bit from being thrown into a wall. When she got close enough, she reached for the Kukri that was still in Kraven's throat, while using her free hand to furiously attempt to hit as many pressure points in his torso as possible. Obviously doing just one or two wouldn't work, but maybe if she got enough in a short amount of time..? It was worth a try, at least until she had her weapon back.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

After his attack was blocked, Smile was expecting to receive a counter-attack just as vicious as the ones that Kraven had sent at Inna and Joe--but none came. And as Inna called out for more firepower, Smile looked around the room to see where the others were--only to see Jasper lying near the edge of the room leaking blood everywhere. Oh.
After having seen Inna come to his aide before, Smile knew that it was probably important to protect his allies--and he was actually pretty okay with Jasper--so, he ran over to Jasper's side, pulling off his vest and putting it onto the floor, speaking to Jasper quickly as he began unbuttoning the other's shirt to get at Jasper's wounds,

"If you blackmail me later for stripping your shirt off, I'll break your knees." He spoke more with an air of embarrassment than an actual threat. In a matter of seconds, he'd managed to pull the shirt down to see Jasper's two bullet wounds on his shoulder and upper arm. With the practiced hands of somebody entirely used to taking care of someone, Smile promptly tore his vest into two pieces, wrapping them snugly around Jasper's wounds, working to stop the blood flow.
"Ve'll take zhe bullets out later. Listen--care to lend us your gun skills? Ve could really use zhem right now. That big vone's not going down--but I doubt zhat he can stand up to bullets from afar."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had managed to drag himself out of the way and then he sort of just sat still and waited, not wanting to get even more injured yet not willing to leave either. He'd closed his eyes and tried to tune out everything, but as he felt someone beginning to unbutton his shirt, his eyes flew open. "... I didn't know you were so eager to see me shirtless, Smile..." he mumbled under his breath, before wincing as the other went about bandaging his bullet wounds. "... Thanks... and... I guess so..." Jasper muttered, slowly pushing himself into a sitting position once the wounds were bandaged. He pulled out a gun then with his good arm, checking for ammunition, before nodding and looking towards their final enemy- making a face as he saw who it was. "I'll do my best..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emile let go of his lance the moment Meili grabbed the tip and threw it. Emile though ran up and went to punch the woman in the gut. "Coward I am not. I did not ask for help. But if your instant, then let us fight hand to hand.: Emile said as he went to kick the woman in the face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:20 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Pfch-- you`ve got no clue how much I`ve heard that same shit today," Joe retorted snappily, scoffing in disgust as Kraven moved as much as a tree would`ve after his kick. To his next comment, he rose his gaze, glowering more with each word. "Who the fuck are you calling a lapdog, asswhi--?!" His head connected quite firmly with Joe`s nose-- causing the bluenette to produce a sharp yelp of pain under his breath, his grapple loosening well enough for Kraven to easily escape it. He covered the wounded area with his hand briefly, grimacing at he felt the distinctive dribble of blood make it`s way down. Oh, wonderful--
He squeezed his eye shut for a moment, unsure if the pain rotating around his head in hot waves was an indication that he had re-broken his nose-- but, Kraven`s mini monologue definetely stirred his attention away. He had been about to retort to the Charles part of that-- but, then the rest happened. "You`re shitting me, right--?! I can take your twink ass on my own--! I don`t--" Inna was already calling for help. Joe gave her a bit of a side-eyed glare-- "Ugh-- fuck it--!" He quickly looked between Smile-- whom had went over to Jasper-- and Inna, whom was working on keeping Kraven busy. His first thought was to raise his revolver again, to see if he could get a decent shot at Kraven`s head like this-- except, right, no bullets. Wow--

He used his arm to wipe away a fair amount of blood from his face, cursing quietly in a fit of frustration. Maybe if somebody hadn`t taken all his other weapons-- he wouldn`t be in this situation right now...! Did Charles just want him to die faster or something--?!
Inna was doing some crazy pressure point stuff... so, Joe thought for a moment about what he could do to accompany that-- and, yes, punching Kraven in the face did sound like the best option! Maybe it`d help Inna get her knife thing back, too-- whatever, he just wanted to punch Kraven in the face. So, with a big wry grin, he reeled his arm back, and did indeed throw a hefty punch aimed for Kraven`s head to accompany Inna`s pressure point magic stuff. This was nice--

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:32 am

Kraven

"It's so cute how blissfully ignorant you all are!" Kraven looked to Jo, then to Inna. Smile had run off to Jasper, that meant that for the moment he wasn't a threat. For the moment at least. Really, this entire fight was getting tiring to him, he wished he could have have preparation and the proper resources to just kill all these people quickly. Some nice plans and research was all he would have needed, but at this rate, things were not going according to plan. Once Jo and Inna were about to attack him, the blonde simply moved out of the way "Well how about you ask Charles about the Cataclysm? I think you'll find a very interesting answer from the likes of him!" he cheered, letting both Jo and Inna's attacks go towards each other- though it was really out of favor for Jo "Or you know- you can all be idiots and yell more- BE ANGRY ANGRY PEOPLE! BWAHAHAHAH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:57 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"Are you really--" As Rommel`s club of arms swung toward her, Meili used four of her available arms to grip it mid swing-- and proceed to use it to pull Rommel forward. However-- even with Meili`s combined strength, it seemed unlikely that Rommel would budge. "Mongrel--!" So, instead-- she sent a volley of nuclear blasts from her hands his way. That`ll do it.
She`d been so preoccupied with that-- that Emile`s punch to the gut had thrown her off guard. She scowled, glaring up at the woman defiantly from her position on her knees-- using an extra arm to catch Emile`s leg mid-kick, and proceed to fling him away. "They call you S-rank super criminals...? More like flies... I`m a bit annoyed, is all..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:13 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

At Jasper's initial reaction, Smile's face flushed quite brightly, and it was clear that he was flustered, his usually neutral expression breaking for a moment--it wasn't often that he spoke of stuff like this. It was very rare, in fact, and he was in no way comfortable talking about it--so after grumbling a bit in German incoherently, he watched Jasper take aim, then looked over at Kraven as the blonde was fighting Inna and Joe.
"Can you make zhe shot vithout hitting Jo or Inna?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:53 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Zombie14

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie watched as Mario finished off Hal from afar "You go... big guy..." he spoke with a small smile on his face, it was nice seeing an old friend get what he deserved. In this case: some nice, cold-blooded revenge. His hands in his pocket, he turned his attention elsewhere, to Rommel and Emile. They had their own problems, with some kind of cyborg that had some peculiar weapons "Hmmm..." Zombie slowly approached the battlefield. He knew that all three of them could accidentally blow him to hell if he wasn't careful, so he stayed on the sidelines. He saw Rommel rip off some arms, causing the man to let out a snicker "Hot damn..." he commented. One of the arms had slid away from the battle, right at Zombie's fight. The assassin leaned over to it, staring for a while "..." he picked it up and began to examine it. He began to play with the wiring "Dis is all Kwieg tech... heh... good thing I'm pwetty familiah with this cwap..." he then pointed the arm to Mei. It began to charge up "HEY MEILI! WHAT'S UP!?" said arm then fired a huge nuclear blast right towards her head "Woah- dat's gonna give me cancah-"

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili had been more than prepared to ward off further attacks from Emile and Rommel, growing more confident in her own abilities as they went on. But-- a familiar voice sounded from her left, dragging her attention. Considering it had, at one point, been the stem of a whole world of uncomfortableness a while back (and satisfaction when torture was a thing)-- it caught her attention rather well. What also caught her attention was the fact that he was pointing one of her arms at her--
"... Oh-"
As soon as it fired, it disintegrated straight through Meili`s entire head and chest-- leaving the charred remainder of several arms clanking onto the ground helplessly, and... not much else. Her hands had clenched into claws-- but, seconds after the blow, slowly went limp.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:35 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 7 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

"Du bist süß, wenn du rot zu werden." Jasper said, in perfect German, before he lifted his gun, aimed, and fired off three shots at Kraven, careful to avoid anywhere that would be too close for comfort to his allies. Then, he lowered his gun and examined what he'd done, smirking a little. "... Yeah, I'd say I could-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was about to hit her again, cause it seemed like a good idea at the time, but then Zombie fried her with nuclear shit. Oh. Okay. That happened. He gave Zombie a thumbs up.
"Good...job...dude....you...rock..." he said, trying to let the instincts take over again. The only one left was Kraven. He looked and saw that Jasper was shooting Kraven. He smirked, using the idea Zombie did, and looking at the arms, started to mold them into a gun like thing. He aimed at Kraven, and was gonna fire, hopefully, a nuclear blast at him if the shots didn't work.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next