Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven watched as Claus quickly took Jo "There goes my hopes of a rematch... ha..." he muttered, crossing his arms. This certainly seemed interesting, he had no idea who that man was, but he absolutely loved Jo's reaction to his mere presence. Shrugging, he returned to Inna, whom should still be groveling in pain. Casually walked towards her then bending his knees to get lower. He just sort of casually sat there next to her "So seeing as how you're slowly gonna go mad from pain then probably die and all... I think I should tell you a story! Little girls love stories, right!? Boy oh boy have I got one for you! Wanna hear it!?" he asked, not really intending for her to give an answer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Heart2_zpsa4ea77fe

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart was getting desperate "NO! MONSTER... MONSTER... MONSTER!" he yelled as Rommel's grasp began to crack his throat "FUCKING... DIE!" he yelled, punching at Rommel's chest helplessly and repeatedly until his throat broke. Then it regenerated, and broke again, then it regenerated "You... can't kill me... haha! YOU DON'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES...!" he yelled, still weakly punching at him "I'll just keep regenerating...!" he taunted Rommel.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Miles had suffered from his agonizing death at the hands of Jasper, Hal stood there at the sidelines, clapping as Miles finally meet his excruciating demise "Good show, old sport." he congratulated Jasper. He walked over to Miles, stepping over his corpse before turning back to Jasper "You certainly are a cruel animal, you know that? Not even I'd be that cruel..." Hal eyed Vincent, hoping that the man would the message. Jasper would be their target "I'd say that we should have some big, melodramatic duel on the sunset... spouting out our ideals and talking about saving the world and all that... but I don't really think you're into that song and dance... so how about this..." Hal moved his hand towards his holster "Vincent. Now!"

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Claus_10

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus brandished his scissors "We have unfinished business-" he spoke in a dark, menacing tone. But then she had grabbed him by the tie, Claus' following expression was that of awe and surprise. It seemed that he REALLY didn't expect Jo to just lash out like that "...!?!?!" he was then headbutted, quite violently by Jo. Letting out a grunt of pain, the man had already dropped his weapon "This... is your fault... I'm like this because of you..." he muttered out after a pained groan "I'll keep... coming back to haunt you... until you finally give in. Go and admit you're wrong... I was the right one all along...!" he spoke, trying to get himself free from Jo's tie-grab.

"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:04 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Zombie14

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie rose an eyebrow when The Don took out some ties and bacon "This... okay... that's kinda weird... but I can make the best with it...!" Zombie took the bacon and tie, trying to fashion it into SOMETHING that could be considered clothes. He grabbed Claus' scissors (!?) from the floor, and began to use them to fashion himself something from the cloth of the ties. Also the bacon. In the end Zombie had actually somehow managed to make himself a new set of clothes "I'm so awesome...! Yah know that...!? Not only did I make myself clothes from ties... it's PAWTIALLY MADE OUT OF BACON!" he announced rather loudly, trying to tell over the battles in the room, as if he wanted everyone to hear that.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

So Inna glared at Kraven from the ground, convulsing because of the pain. Her attempt to say 'nyet' came out as a choked gurgle, and as soon as she noticed a scream might follow, she bit down on her hand, hard enough to break the skin and for blood to start dripping from it. She couldn't even shake her head to defy Kraven...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:20 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"You think I don`t KNOW THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT--?!" Joe roared, positively unrelenting in his tie-grabbing. He sternly held Claus in place, quite effortlessly overpowering the larger male. He scowled deeply, keeping the illusion of power up-- but, the glimmer of despair was very clear in his lone eye. "YOU REALLY THINK A GODDAMN DAY GOES BY WHERE I DON`T THINK ABOUT IT--?! I GAVE IN A LONG, LONG TIME AGO, ASSHAT--!" He recoiled his fist, delivering a powerful punch directly to Claus` jaw. "I know I was wrong, you fuckin` degenerate--! What the hell are you tryna prove...?! That you`re just as dumb as I always said--?!" He punched again, stronger this time. "You`re letting yourself be used again, you know that...?! You did it once-- and you`re doing it again! You could`ve been happy! You could have peace--! But, instead, you`re doing THIS SHIT." He punched him a final time, releasing him from the tight hold on his tie and gently pushing him back, intending to knock him off balance. Jo advanced slightly-- but, stopped himself in his tracks, his arms limp at his sides as the rise and fall of his shoulders became all the more visible. "...You`re really gonna make me do this again...?" He hadn`t really noticed Zombie doing his thing, either...  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:26 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don nodded approvingly as Zombie actually worked with the ties and bacon...and made clothes. That was impressive.

"Maybe I hired you for the wrong job back in the day, eh? I could have had you making my suits!"

He chuckled, then looked around for the first time in a while...seeing all the fighting.

"I say we throw burnt meat at all of them. See if that'll knock some sense into them. THAT or make them all tie-bacon-suits. No one can fight if they're happy with a tie-bacon-suit!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:43 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel roared at Heart, and then launched his fist at Heart's chest. His own skin had hardened due to the drug, but it was starting to fade. Rommel's punch blasted against Heart with the amount of force it had behind it. He still held onto the throat with one hand. He wandered if Heart could regenerate in two places at once when it was obviously weakening. He grinned as well. This was SUPER FUN!

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Thor--? I don't even--" Before he could say much of anything else, he was dodging backwards away from Arma's punches, cringing as he felt the heat coming off of her glowing arms. "Give it a rest, vill you--?! You just got shot tvice! Start acting like it!" He dodged a few more punches, one of them coming a bit too narrowly close to him--and he decided that it was about time to start trying to get her away from him. He twirled the sledgehammer around in his hands, before gripping the handle with both hands and swinging it towards the area in her midsection that the blood was blotching in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Vincent20_zps2d0b3beb

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent saw Hal's heat signature moving forward, and although Vincent himself didn't move at first, he immediately locked onto the shape of the figure that Hal was addressing. And as soon as he heard his name called, Vincent came shooting forward without hesitation, sheathe gripped in one hand, sword in the other. He ran past Hal, straight at Jasper, slashing at the silverette with his blade once, then twice more in quick succession.
"Just give up and die," he instructed Jasper, an almost bored sounding edge on his voice. "It will make things go quicker."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Armageddon
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma blew a raspberry at Smile

"I'LL ACT SHOT WHEN I WANNA ACT SHOT!"

She shrieked, and was gonna go for a headbutt when she felt Smile's sledgehammer slam into her already-shot bits. The bullet wounds plus the hammer to the chest were...actually hurting now. She was thrown back a few steps, looking down at her blood-stained shirt.

"Oh you like getting bloody?! Kinky~!"

She ran towards Smile once more, trying that headbutt again, but she was slower now that she had started feeling her wounds, her arms glowing less than before.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper froze as Hal approached, his eyes narrowing as he examined the man- now he... he looked somewhat familiar. His nose wrinkled a little as the other man called him cruel, shrugging after a moment. "The fucker deserved it," he snapped, focusing almost all of his attention on this perceived new target- only for him to go on about how he'd love this idealistic battle. Which... only had him snorting softly in amusement, shaking his head as he tensed for the first attack- just in time for Hal to call out someone else's name. "Who the hell is Vinc-- Shit!!" Right in the midst of questioning Hal, Jasper caught sight of movement out of the corner of his eye and threw himself back, grunting softly as he hit the ground before scrambling up and pulling his gun, glancing hurriedly between the two opponents. Now this would be a challenge. "What's with all you guys and your obsessions with death??? I'm not gonna die here today- but I'll do you both a favor and let you meet the bastard yourselves!!" he snapped, firing off shots at first Vincent, then Hal, only two a piece to test how they reacted and see what they'd do. He was frantically scanning their files, searching for some form of weakness he could exploit...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Kraven

Kraven's smile turned soft as he heard Inna's pain "Ah, sweet sounds~ Anyways, what story do you wanna hear form uncle Kravey? Eh? Eh!? Maybe about that time I kidnapped and tortured that girl! Or or or that time I kidnapped and tortured that guy! Wow... I do that a lot don't I? OH! How abotu I tell you about that time I killed millions of people over a punchline! Those were good times!" Kraven then promptly kicked Inna, because Kraven "So it started by me kidnapping and torturing someone-" he arched an eyebrow after the first few words of his story came out of his mouth "Well then...!" he then picked up Inna's body and started to mimic ballroom dancing with her as he tried to tell her a story "Maybe I should go more back... WAAAAAY back! So you can make sense out of this godforsaken shithole!"

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart began to knee at Rommel's gut with his strength as the man tried to tear him apart "You..." he muttered weakly, his wounds slowly regenerating every time Rommel would do some damage. The punch from Rommel had literally created a crater into Heart's body that was slowly regenerating. It was going to take even more damage than that to permanently kill Heart. At this point it seemed like it was Heart's plan to just keep regenerating until Rommel ran out of energy to fight.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal let out a "Heh..." as Vincent attacked Jasper, he always appreciated the sight of Vincent's blade slashing through flesh and blood. Unfortunately, the fact that Jasper had avoided his attacks had really bummed Dr Innsmouth out "Obsession with death? Oh please, don't throw me in with the rest of this gutter trash... especially not the deathworshipping ones... I have much more... finesse." Hal pulled out a cigarette and lighter from his pockets, and casually lit one as he saw Jasper aim a firearm at him. Just as Jasper pulled the trigger, Hal casually walked to the side. Clasping his hand together, he explained to Jasper "Aye... nice try but, I know what you're gonna try before you even do it... it's hopeless." Hal drew his own pistol, aiming it at Jasper. However, he didn't fire until Vincent would attack again, he was waiting for the right time to attack in a way that would be deadly paired with Vincent's own attacks.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright then... Who else wants a piece of this?" Emile asked as he raised his damaged lance. "I'm ready for anything..." he said as he began to prepare for whoever wanted to do battle.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:45 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Claus_10

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus looked at Jo with a deranged smile as they were eye to eye "You... wouldn't hit a guy wearing glasses, would you? Heh... heh... heh..." he muttered to Jo before the punching began. Over and over and over again, until the final punch seemed to have dislocated his jaw, then he was let go, and sent flying back to the ground. Falling on his back after Jo's furry of attacks had come to an end, he slowly grabbed his jaw, then literally snapped it back into place. Jo had asked if she really had to do it again, and he had an answer "You don't NEED to do it again Jojo... you can just stop all of this and let me kill you... you'll be much happier in death than in life. Look at your life now... you're trapped in a prison for the rest of your life, stuck living your life with the scum of of the earth, nasty, dirty criminals who aren't even worth the dirt it takes for them to stand on this earth. Your life is already over. You have NOTHING.... none of... what did you call them? Vulture Team...? They're not your friends... they're criminals, they're just using you like criminals do, and you're using them. There's no -friendship- involved, this isn't Scarlet City... it's a prison for the degenerates of the earth. So tell me Jojo... at what point in your life did you go from a PALADIN officer to this...? At one point did you just give up...? Is this what you left Scarlet City for...? You really threw your old life behind you for THIS-!? It's pathetic..."

"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Zombie14

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie couldn't help but let out a light laugh at Mario's comment on hiring him "Heh... would it surprise you if I said I get dat a lot? I mean come on... I have a bacon jacket...!" then he looked out towards the rest of the room, at the utter chaos that had erupted across this battle. It was all a mess, Zombie liked it "Heh... niiice... I like dis. But I think bacon suits will solve this one..." Zombie immediately caught Jasper's fight with Hal and Vincent "He looks like he needs some help... 2 against one is unfair... let's make it 2 against 3..." he told The Don as he walked forward. Once he got close enough to Jasper he yelled out "Hey cutie patootie! Do you need help!?" he yelled out, waving his arms around trying to get his attention... WHICH probably wasn't very wise seeing as how Jasper probably needed to focus on not dying.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel recoiled and bit, but used this to his advantage. Using this momentum, he dashed toward Heart and punched his concaved chest as hard as he could, hopefully going through it. Rommel blood was burning Heart as well, getting even under the skin and burning. He kept forcing his fist into the body, trying to grab the man's organs and rip them as violently.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Zhis is getting old really fast...!" Smile grumbled as his fight with Arma continued. When she said something about him being kinky, he made a bit of a face of disgust, and quickly held up his hammer like a bar to block her headbutt, feeling himself slide backwards a lot simply from the force of her blow. However, now that she was up close to him, he took the pointy end of his hammer and jammed it at Arma's midsection, where she was bleeding, with all of his strength. "Go down already...!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"If you think I hold any loyalties to Father Death in the slightest, you would be wrong," Vincent said, his voice practically a monotone as he continued to slash at Jasper, not letting up on the assault--not even as he saw a few others approaching, heat figures drawing near in his peripheral vision. He could hear that Hal was preparing to attack as well, so he made sure to leave a margin of space where Hal could actually aim at Jasper, even while Vincent didn't stop attacking. He continued to reply to Jasper, "This world offers nothing but poisoned, skewed beliefs and strife. I would never involve myself in such a foolish cult as that. There is nothing in this world that matters but for existence as a principle." As soon as Vincent saw Jasper raise his arm, he quickly analyzed it, seeing that the silverette's fingers were positioned in a way that showed that he was holding a gun--and as such, Vincent was able to fluidly dip over to the side to avoid the bullets, his facial expression not changing a bit, before he quickly got back to slashing at Jasper with his blade. He wanted to get this over with quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper grimaced as Vincent just kept on and kept on attacking him, ducking and dodging to the best of his ability- but since the attack was so brutal and fast, he definitely got a few cuts and slices along the way, hissing as each one bit into his skin and drew forth his blood. “Well you all seem pretty goddamn absorbed with meeting death and dying and shit like that- I don’t differentiate between followers of some fucked up religion or not, I just say what I see-!” he snapped at Hal, before frowning as he heard what the other man was saying. He didn’t look, due to trying to avoid Vincent, but he listened, and as he heard him explain that he could see what moves he’d make- he only scowled. Things just got harder than before… Out of the corner of his eyes, he spotted Hal with a pistol, and tensed in response, worried that the other would fire when his back was turned to dodge another of Vincent’s attacks. These two worked too well together- and they both dodged his bullets much too easily for his tastes. He did his best to keep dodging the sword swipes, grimacing as he kept having to back up- before he jumped in shock as he heard Zombie, looking instinctively at him. “… Cutie… what—fuck-“ He winced as Vincent got in a particularly deep cut, continuing to step away and dodge and avoid getting himself killed. “Help would be good, yeah,” he called back after a moment, trying not to slip in his own blood. “You’re all ridiculously pessimistic and annoying and shut the fuck up, Vincent, because there are good things in this goddamn world too-“ He had pulled the other’s name from the files he had access too, grimacing as he yanked his knife from its sheathe and used it to block one of the other’s swipes, trying to fight back by sending a kick towards his legs. This… was not looking good, at all.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:27 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don was pretty sure bacon could solve everything, but Zombie was right, they needed to help! So when Jasper was pointed out, Mario nodded.

"Let us do this."

And with that he cracked his tie-steak whip, lashing it at Vincent's knees.

"I never liked these Black Dragon peasants..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am

Armageddon
Weapon of Mass Destruction

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Arma was cackling and randomly blasting at Smile with her nuclear-powered arms, but they weren't going anywhere near Smile.

"Oh I think you're just the cutest little-"

She was cut off by Smile's blow... The greenette's eyes widened and she looked down at her perforated chest. She had NOT seen that coming, expecting that she was basically invincible... But no.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

She raised her fist, about to smash at Smile again...but then she started twitching violently, and it seemed that she was short-circuiting. With that, she fell to the ground, the light in her eyes and her arms gone now.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna struggled to open her mouth, trying to get any word out, anything that would show Kraven how much he disgusted her. More choked sounds came out, but when he started talking about the killing all those people, she managed to spit

"M-monster.."

Then more teeth-gritting to avoid screaming. She couldn't let Kraven win. Except he kicked her, and she couldn't stop herself, sounding like a wounded animal. But worse than that was the dancing. That was too much.

"J-just...stop.."

Inna bit the inside of her cheek and tried to just...think. He was dancing with her...she could feel her hand in his, painfully so since everything that touched her made everything hurt more. So in a desperate attempt, she attempted to apply pressure on Kraven's wrist pressure point with her thumb. It's not like she could move much else.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

...So, that happened again.
Meili was an unhappy guppy.
"Bitch." She spat, glaring at Emilie from her place across the ring-- before clenching and unclenching all her fists, and sending an onslaught of nuclear-powered blasts in her direction. Sure, they were all illusions here and stuff so it didn`t really matter... but, the fact that someone was so nonchalant about killing Hannibal again--? Definitely unnerved Meili. She was pretty intent on burning Emile to a crisp, now-- 

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile stared at Arma's motionless form for a moment, his body still tensed and ready to move if necessary...but she wasn't moving, and the light in her eyes had disappeared.
"...She went down...finally..." He took a moment then to look around the floor, to see if anyone else from his side needed help--and his attention was immediately drawn to Inna, who definitely looked like she could use some help. Smile shifted his hammer to his left hand, reaching into a pouch on his belt and pulling out his tazer as he carefully, silently approached the pair of battling blondes from behind Kraven. He waited for the moment when Kraven was too distracted talking to her (and also apparently ballroom dancing--) and then he sprung forward, turning on the tazer and driving the electrically charged device towards Kraven's back.

Vincent Kerrigan

Well, suffice to say--the combined bashing of Jasper's kick and the Don's tie-whip against his legs sent Vincent falling over onto his butt, quite ungracefully. He took a moment just to glance over at the heat signatures of Zombie and the Don--and became a bit confused as to the Don's enormous figure. The big one of the enemies (in this case, Rommel) shouldn't have been near here--wasn't he off fighting elsewhere--?
Well, either way, Vincent was pretty sure that Hal could deal with Jasper. So, as he moved to get up, he first delivered a slash with his blade at the Don's legs, quickly getting up to his feet.

"Can't kill unless they're in a pack..." he muttered. "Pathetic..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

"That's me." Emile replied before rolling out of the way. Although he didn't want to fight a woman, Emile knew that he had no choice in the matter. If he wanted to pursue up to the top, then he shall. While rolling Emile powered up his lance again to fire at Meili. The beams were hard to dodge, but Emile was set on fighting back.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 5 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At the beginning of Claus` monologue, Joe looked hopeful for about half a second-- and then he continued. As usual, each word was a sharpened, serrated knife-- not that one would be able to tell through the bluenette`s near stoical look. "Is this why you left Scarlet City...?" He said quietly, gesturing to himself. He slowly walked toward where Claus lay after his flurry of punches, squatting down to the male`s level as he continued. "Leaving my compatriots out of the equation..." He kept his gaze firm on the other, his voice a husky whisper. "... No. Not for this, per say- something far, far, beyond it. Something this carbon copy of Claus couldn`t possible comprehend... it`s simply beyond you." Abruptly, he gripped Claus by his tie again, forcefully pulling the other to his feet and keeping their faces mere inches apart. "Pfch- these illusions are so fuckin` bogus... and talk about disrespectful." Slowly, his hands slid away from Claus` tie, and instead settled on his throat in an iron grip. His other hand soon followed, tightening around the male`s neck steadily. "You`re attempts at berating me are weak. Claus would do much, much better..." His lips straightening into a thin line as his grip grew stronger and stronger, aiming to suffocate.  

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:00 am

Kraven

Kraven danced around with Inna, twirling her around rather liberally "Ah! It has been years since I've had a dance partner! So let's start with Chicago... you know... the media tried to make to make it seem like I was making a statement... some sort of political message, you know? But really... I just blew them all up to use as a punchline! They had it coming~! Hahahahahahaah! Almost 3 million people! It was great! The most their pathetic lives will ever amount to!" then she spit in his face, Kraven grimaced to her. Her statement didn't make things any better "Party pooper... no cake for you..." he saw her try to apply a pressure point to his wrist, yet he did nothing. He just rose an eyebrow then smiled "Is that the most you could do...? Heh... you're fucked lady..." pressing the pressure point then quickly lead to Kraven dropping Inna to the floor as blatantly as possible. And then he felt a sharp taze to the back "ARGHARGHENFKRNFKCB!" his eyes widened, the tazer burned through the back of his cape and uniform, burning into his skin. It was a spectacle of sparks, and Kraven seemed to be in quite a lot of pain "..." yet, he was still standing. Even after directly taking a taze to the back, the man slowly turned to Smile, a thin malicious grin on his face "Oh hey... another toy yo play with... so kid... wanna know how I got these scars...?" the blonde then promptly began to advance towards Smile.

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart had stopped talking at one point, but it was obvious that the battle was over. Rommel had ripped the man apart, to the point where he was just a carcass with organs streaming out of him. He had stopped regenerating, he was just there, dead, lifeless, a corpse. Once again Mr Heart had suffered through a horrible, painful, slow death. Zombie, whom was watching this fight go down, was nowhere to be seen.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal seemed to take offense with Jasper pushing the death thing "I'll have you know that I have quite a distaste for death! Unfortunately, you trash in this prison seem to only understand one thing... and that's violence! I mean... I didn't expect any less I suppose... you're all animals here after all... at least, unlike you... I wasn't willing to be Charles' plaything." Hal quick drew his handgun then fired 6 shots at Jasper in quick succession. Unfortunately, Hal's plan was quickly falling apart via Zombie and Mario getting involved. It was likely that Vincent wouldn't be able to handle himself against Zombie AND Mario. This caused the blonde to grimace, and slowly back away from Jasper "Well I can see this isn't going well... I believe I'm going to take my leave now..." Hal spoke, cautiously backing away while still aiming his handgun towards Jasper "I stand no chance against all three of you...! Sorry Vincent, say hello to the others in the afterlife!" Hal gave a mocking grin to Vincent (While feeling very bad that Vincent wouldn't see it) then started to run off "I believe you'll serve as a valid distraction while I get away...!"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next