Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:11 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Claus_10

Claus
Servant of The Angel
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Claus quickly seemed to panic when Jo didn't seem as phased by his words as he predicted she would "Wah-!?" as he was yanked upwards by his tie, than held him in front of her, his glasses flew off, showing his widened, scared eye. He was panicking, he was freaking out "Y-you're just ignoring my question! Be responsible for your past! You've obvious done wrong! Just admit it!" he yelled to her before he felt her hands around his throat. Slowly, he was being choked away "Y-you... why...!?" as he grip got stronger and stronger, Claus started to struggle, but none of it helped, he just struggled and struggled against Jo, whom was much stronger. He couldn't get himself loose, he was slowly being strangled to death "Jo... jo..." he let out in a weak voice as his strength began to weaken.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Empty Re: Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:13 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel grinned as Heart was a bloody mass. He looked around to see if there was anyone who could use help while he could think about it...though thinking about it was a bad thing. Since it meant the drug was waring off. Rommel started panting as he looked, seeing Emile and Meili. Perfect, he liked woman better. He dashed toward Meili, as she was focusing on Emile and launched his claws at her neck. This would serve as either a distraction of a fatal blow.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Zombie14

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Jasper had approved of some help, Nathan was ready for action "Gweat! Cause me and my buddy are here to help!" he smiled over to The Don, whom was already in the thick of battle. The meat man seemed to be pretty good at catching Vincent off guard "Nice-o!" the assassin then drew his handgun. Aiming down towards Vincent, his eyes widened as the man slashed at Mario's legs "You doodieface..." he muttered before firing a single shot out at Vincent. Said shot completely missed Vincent off mark, flying towards a wall far off behind him, ricocheting off it, flying towards the ceiling, then towards another wall, ricocheting off one of the metal corners of the ring, before then proceeding to head right towards Vincent's skull from the side.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili hadn`t seen Emile`s lance flying toward her until a moment too late-- so, instead of properly deflecting it, she grabbed at the base of it with several arms, a mere inches away from her face. She stared for a moment... and after heaving a quiet sigh of relief, flung the lance to the side. "Geez..." She clenched her fists again, glaring as she prepared herself for another onslaught of attacks-- and then wow hello pair of claws how you doin`--
Meili shrieked, tumbling forward as Rommel`s claws deeply grazed the back of her buff cybernetics. The area around her neck was pretty well covered-- but, that... did serve as quite the scare. So much so that her tumble caused the nuclear blasts she had been preparing to bounce around the room aimlessly-- which-- yeah, that looked pretty dangerous. Meili placed a hand on her forehead, sort of---watching her blasts make their rounds for a bit. "O-Oh... oops..."  

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:39 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Smile9_zpsf8d1cfa7

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile's eyebrows furrowed together as he saw that Kraven wasn't falling. The man had dropped Inna, yes...but he wasn't falling, even after a direct taze to the back...What was this man...?
As Kraven turned around, Smile took a step or two back, moving back cautiously as Kraven moved forward.

"Sorry to be blunt, but I really don't care..." he replied to the man's question, and quickly turned his arm so that the underside of it was facing out towards Kraven, firing a volley of needles out towards the man's mid section. If those needles took effect, Smile knew that they would plunge Kraven into all of his worst fears--but if they didn't work--for some reason--which was becoming less and less uncommon today--then Smile still had his other back-up weapons. He kept at least a few steps distance between himself and Kraven as he continued to move backwards, gripping the tazer tightly in one hand, and his hammer in the other, preparing himself to use them, if need-be. He took a moment to just glance over to the side out of the corner of his eye and see energy blasts bouncing around the room--oh--that looked bad--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Pure Imagination

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Vincent20_zps2d0b3beb

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent was just getting up--when he heard Hal's words, and his blind eyes widened in disbelief. He turned, seeing that Hal's heat signature was indeed retreating away from the battle.
"You cowardly swine--!" he yelled after Hal as the man escaped, before quickly turning back to face Zombie just in time to hear the gunshot, feeling the wind off the bullet that flew just over his shoulder. "It's fine...I can handle this alone..." He murmured as he gripped his blade, preparing for another attack. "All I need is myself--!"
Zombie's bullet rocketed itself straight through Vincent's left temple, blasting through his head and out the other side, splattering blood across the ground as the man's eyes widened and he collapsed to the ground, dead instantly. The blade and the cane-sheathe slipped from his hands, and with that, he fell motionless, lucky to have been graced with such an immediate death--unlike a few of the others who had been defeated on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:44 am

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Son of a Jackass!" Emile yelled as his lance was thrown. He had to end this now! His eyes went wide with Rommel went to help him though. "Wha---Thanks!" Emile said as radiation blasts bounced off the walls. "Keep her busy..." he said quietly to himself as he prepared to give Meili the same thing he had given Hannibal. LASER IN THE FACE!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:44 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul had already started running as far as possible, after seeing Rommel rip Heart apart, he wasn't going to have any part in that "NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE." just like Hal, he wasn't going to get himself killed, he had a new lease at life now, and he was going to make the best of it! He was going to spent the remaining part of his life doing what he loved: watching cartoons and hitting on women. So that was exactly what he was going to do, and that was when he saw Meili. Almost immediately after seeing her (chest) he couldn't help but get to know her (boobs) and possibly watch cartoons with her (also maybe sex). So he then poofed into a fog, disappearing. Zombie then promptly poofed back in the air close to Meili "BOOOOOOOBS!" he yelled, trying to get a grab- which also happened to be at the same time Meili started firing nuclear blasts out. This lead to Ghoul then promptly being disintegrated by pure nuclear energy. Yep Ghoul's (undead) life sucked.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:57 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel, being the sharpest cookie in the shed, didn't really notice the lasers flying around the room, and grabbed Meili's head. He started to try and rip it off. You would think he'd try and rape the poor woman, but honestly, he wasn't in the mood right now. After killing her, he totally would be, but then she'd be dead, and that's gross. Anyway.
He started to try and rip off Meili's hand, his other hand planted formerly on the ground. Black blood was eating through his clothes and dripping off his body. Rommel was kind of a really disgusting mess, and so was his condition. Like actually.

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Boy22_zps38a1fd4f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper smirked a little in victory as he saw Vincent falling to the ground, about to attack him again when Hal snatched his attention- and the blind man was attacking someone else anyways, so he gave himself to opportunity to pay attention purely to Hal. And… make a bit of a face as he heard the other male trying to say they were animals. “Someone like you claims to know so much, when really they don’t understand anything at all…” he hissed back, eyes narrowing- before he realized Hal had drawn his gun and fired. He… admittedly, wasn’t fast enough to dodge the first two bullets. They both buried themselves into his shoulder and upper arm, but by the time the third and all after reached the same spot, he had moved, throwing himself sideways and to the ground to avoid the rest of the bullets. He grimaced at the pain he felt, instantly moving to cover the wounds, while keeping his attention still on Hal… who started to back away. “… Fucking coward-“ he spat, glaring towards the man. The instant he turned his back, though, Jasper raised his gun and fired, sending the remaining rounds he had left at the retreating man’s back before he slumped to the ground, sort of trying to scoot himself out of the way of any remaining fighting while clutching his shoulder and arm tightly- trying to stop the bleeding.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:16 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven raised an eyebrow to Smile once he heard the reply "Well then that sucks for you! Because I'm gonna tell you the story anyways- yowza-!" Kraven suddenly looked down to the little tiny needles lodged in his chest. Then back up to Smile "So... I've run across an criminal chef, a criminal knight, a criminal nurse... you wouldn't happen to be a criminal sewer would you...? You totally sew-" and then the side effects started to kick in. What actually makes Kraven afraid shall be withheld in fear of scarring any readers here for life, so none of that. Kraven's eyes widened, and then his smile grew "Oh nice! This is exactly how it was the Tuesday before I died that one time!" he cheerfully announced before looking back to Smile "What did you shoot into me? Because whatever it is, it's the shit!" Kraven seemed to be enjoying this way more than he should "So! So! So! Where was I again...? Something about my scars...? Honestly... I forgot about what caused them... I think that green-haired chick you killed earlier did it though-" Kraven was getting VERY happy.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal started to really run as fast as he could "I may be the manifestation of psychic energy... but I believe I'll find a way to continue my existence with what I have... The Mistress will know what to do... yes... she'll use one of her psychics... oh yes... I'll make my return... and this godforksaken prison won't know what'd hit it-" and then he was shot in he back. Hal was pretty good at avoided bullets- mostly because of the fact that he was a psychic that could see into the future- keyword being SEE. Since he had his back turned- he was just like any other man. Once shot, Hal promptly fell down to the ground, face first. He was still alive, bleeding out, but the bullet didn't hit anything vital "Poppycock..." he muttered, spitting out blood "Heh... sorry Mistress... it seems I failed again... it would have been fun to make a return though..." he muttered, coughing out blood. Hal started to crawl further away, in hopes that maybe the Suicide Squad wouldn't give chase to him, that they would forget about him or think that those bullets would be enough to kill him. That he still had a chance to escape.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:33 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Vhy is it zhat everyvone I fight today is completely insane...?!" Smile grumbled as he continued moving backwards, slightly unnerved by the ineffectiveness of the needles. As such, he quickly pointed his hammer up at Kraven's forehead--firing a few shots out of the gun barrel at the blonde's head, hoping to end this quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:09 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 __dateyepatchdoe_zps210f6af6

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Don`t talk to me like that. You`re not real. You ain`t even got his smile..." His grip tightened-- yet, this kill lacked Jo`s common macabre grin. He didn`t quite look pleased with himself-- nor was he crestfallen. He was... disturbingly neutral. He looked directly into the other`s eyes, his grip still strong and unfaltering. However-- the amount of pressure he was applying was making for a very prolonged death. "What was that--? You want me to admit I`m wrong...? That maybe I`m not the good guy...? That I`m just another criminal...? Not worth the dirt I`m standing on, mm...? Alriiiight..." He leaned in closer, maintaining eye contact. "I`m wrong, I`m wrong, I`m wrong...!" He whispered in a quiet yet quick plethora, his words growing increasingly aggressive as his grip tightened and his eyes dilated just slightly. His arms trembled notably as he applied the final burst of pressure-- and finally, in an instant that felt more like an hour, Claus went limp in his restraint.

Jo remained frozen as he was for a few lengthy seconds extra, staring at the corpse before him-- as the lack of life in the eyes he was staring directly into hadn`t occurred to him yet. With nothing else but a sullen sigh, he eased Claus down, laying his body on it`s back. He kneeled next to him, his thoughts far away-- not seeming very intent on helping anyone else out with their battles. Not yet, at least... 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Joe`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don fell forward dramatically as Vincent slashed at his legs, remaining down for a few moments as Hal ran away and Zombie also attacked Vincent. He got up and was about to totally attack him brutally...when Zombie's bullet just killed Vincent.

"...That was a nice trick, Mr Crockett."

He commented to Zombie, nodding approvingly, then looking around at the few people that were still left fighting. Then he remembered Hal...that bastard. Nope, he was NOT gonna get away. So the Kingpin went after Hal, ignoring his wounded legs, cause apparently all that muscle could handle that.

"Not so fast..."

Mario went for his signature headbutt, while also lashing his whip at Hal's throat, cause fuck that guy. Also it was more of a torpedo-dive-headbutt thing, cause Hal was crawling, yeah.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Kraven

Kraven suddenly pushed the barrel of Smile's weapon upwards, causing the bullets to shoot into the sky "That trick can only fool me so many times..." Kraven was used to baseball bats firing shit at him, he wasn't going to rule out hammers too. Kraven then got a hold of Smile's weapon and tried to bring the guy in by pulling the hammer closer to him "Bwahahah! You look pretty scary! Just what did those needles have in them...!? Ah... it's okay... you see... I'm pretty used to being scared for my life. Every. Single. Moment of my life." Kraven then headbutted Smile with all the power he could muster.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal continued to crawl away, he could see the rest of the Suicide Squad getting further and further away "Haha... you fools... I can't believe it... I'm actually getting away... this... this is gre-" and the The Don was heard. Hal immediately grew an expression on his face that could only be described as: "Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm fucked!". And then Mario just threw himself forward at Hal, headbutting him in a surreal mixture of pro-wrestling and headbutt-fu. It hurt. A lot. And then he was lashed in the neck "OW! Okay- I MAY have deserved that one...!" Hal was struggling for his life here, so despite the pain he just kept crawling away, while still turned to The Don "Mario! Mario...! I can understand you may be a bit... JADED... at the whole... me-having-Black-Dragon-turn-on-you-so-I-could-steal-more-power-plan...! BUT...! Let's put things into perspective here...! You only suffered a MILDLY humiliating death...! I mean sure- you turned into a bunch of burgers... pretty much... and it was a crazed nun-man who killed you...! But hey...-" Hal was thinking of a way to take advantage of Mario here, it was a fairly weak attempt however "You WERE fighting him one on one...! That was your choice...! Oh wait... no it wasn't... I pretty much forced you into that one... BUT WAIT! Black Dragon was loyal to you to the end...! No wait... I convinced The Mistress to stop supporting you... right... bloody hell..." it was really quite surprising how Hal could keep yelling and talking like this despite bleeding out. He didn't have much time to live however, his words were doing the suicide for him at this point "At least I assured the legacy of The Family for your daughter...! Oh right... no... I betrayed The Family after that and had Black Dragon annex them... well then..." strangely enough... Hal could not think of A SINGLE MOMENT when he wasn't a total dick to Mario. Who would have figured?

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don actually listen to Hal as the man blurted out things that he was supposed to have done that would have helped him...and just made himself look worse.

"Maybe you should just...stop talking now, yes?"

But he kept talking, and brought up the fact that he had destroyed The Family for Eve...and that was the last straw.

"Should have kept quiet..."

The man muttered, but got up with amazing speed and kicked at Hal's side, then his face. His stupid, swag-less face. For all the times he had screwed him over and thought he was better than the great Kingpin and mostly...for dressing horridly. Real men didn't need to display their bodies like that, that was stuff for the unmanly Calvin Klein models that Mario hated because they lacked testosterone...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:30 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile grimaced as Kraven re-directed his shot--he hadn't expected that. As the blonde tugged him closer, he struggled to pull his hammer away--but Kraven was pretty damn strong. And then came the headbutt--which hurt like hell. Smile's ears rang and splashes of light flashed before his eyes as he stumbled slightly, feeling the sheer might of Kraven's strength--and that was all just in a headbutt. He knew that he wasn't going to get any more use out of the hammer for the moment, since Kraven was holding onto it--but he refused to let it go. If he let go of it, it would practically be like asking 'Hey! Can you please shoot me with my own hammer-gun--?!' And that was not a thing that Smile wanted to ask--
So, even though he was still reeling from Kraven's attack, he used his grip on the hammer as a base, tugging himself back up and reaching upwards, activating the tazer in his other hand again and shoving the sparking device towards Kraven's neck--thankfully the blonde was close enough now where he felt that he could actually reach a vital point. The tazer hadn't done more before--but he didn't have much choice at this point. Both of his knives were off lying on the ground somewhere from when he'd thrown them at Ghoul--so they weren't an option. His hammer was being held onto--and the only other things on his belt now were spare needles, and some antidotes--and those wouldn't be very helpful now, either. So, for the moment--he decided to bet on the tazer.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:55 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Joe was still in his kneeling position beside Claus. The last time this happened, he had been in such of a hurry to leave that room with Jade-- but, even then, he had stopped to take note of the cherubic light that shined onto the corpse of his beloved. This time-- there was no such thing. He lacked any and all of those angelic traits he previously held-- because somebody had to bring him back. As an illusion. And, why--? Just to fuck with Jo. He had no one to blame but himself for disturbing Claus` peace... just like he had no one to blame but himself for putting Claus in this situation anyway... he had no one to blame but himself for most everything-- just like Claus had said. He`d avoided taking responsibility for so long...

Speaking of disturbing peace-- Joe was able to pick out Kraven`s voice distinctively above all else. He had noted him facing Inna earlier-- but, seeing as he still wasn`t dead-- Jo was gonna take this opportunity to step in. Slowly, he stood up, taking a moment to leisurely tug the wrinkles out from his outfit. His glare snapped over his shoulder toward Kraven--- and in an instant, he turned and fired his revolver directly at the other`s hat, causing it to whirl directly off his head. And, oh-- he-- hadn`t really noticed Smile before that-- but, the male`s presence was definetely wanted. The more of them there were-- the gorier Kraven`s re-death would be, and the happier Jo would be.
"HEY CHODEMUNCHER." He announced his presence to the other in the most adequate way possible, gradually striding his way across the ring to join in on Smile and Inna`s fight against Kraven. "Up for a rematch--?! I believe you threw yourself out the window like a pussy last time... you ready for me to humiliate you again--? Think your pride can take it...?!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:28 am

Kraven

Kraven pouted to Smile when he wasn't saying anything "Hey!? Aren't you gonna say anything!? I mean come on... at least say SOMETHING interesting...! Have any life stories? Blow up a school bus!? Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight!?" and then he saw that taser. Kraven almost immediately rose an eyebrow at the thing "Seriously...?" he commented before it was lodged towards his neck. Kraven caught the thing with his other arm- it began to electrocute him, burning through his gloves. Yet, despite heavily burning his hand, the man didn't flinch. He instead just showed his malicious grin to Smile "Is that all...?" then began to pull both of Smile's arms outwards, and that was when he headbutted him again. This was when Jo was heard by the blonde, while still stuck in a struggle with Smile, he turned his head to Jo, a smile on his face "Haha! Jo! What're you still doing here...!? You curse enough today to give yourself your daily nutrients...!?" Kraven was pretty sure that Jo actually lived via her curse words and insults creating energy for her, not eating and drinking like a normal human being.

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Dr. Innsmouth was not having a good day "Now now! Mario! Let's calm ourselves now! We're friends!" he yelled out to Mario, obviously terrified. Then the kicking started "Hey now, hold on a moment-" KICK "I think we can work out a peaceful solution here-" KICK "Did I ever tell you that you're my hero-!?" KICK. Hal didn't seem to really have any black up plans this time around, actually he was quite terrified at the meat man "Are we not civilized gentlemen here!? I'm sure we could solve this without the need for violence or a painful, blood demise... yeah...?" Hal was slowly reaching for his handgun holstered behind him, thinking there was still a possibility he could catch The Don off guard.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 am

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Nyehwweh_zps1a8acaf5

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili did, in fact, notice the lasers doing their thing-- and actually saw Mr. Ghoul get burned to a crisp by one of them. "Gaah--! I-I`m so sorry--!" Yes, apologize to the pile of ash, Meili. That`ll do it. Good.
bUT hey wow this guy was kind of---grabbing her head---sadly to say, even Rommel`s strength wasn`t very effective in this situation-- considering Meili was... mostly cybernetics. So, she was just---very confused at the gesture. "Wh-wh--what are you doing--?! S-Stoop--!!" She futilely attempted to kick him in the gut, a few of her arms reaching to attempt to yank his grip away from her and leave him open to attacks. Though, really-- being this up and personal with Rommel was... terrifying. This guy---was a mess. Even for someone who embraced death like Meili-- she... wasn`t really sure if she was ready to go like this. Too spooky--  

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:36 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Well--that hadn't gone as well as he'd hoped--
"Scheiße--!" he grit his teeth in alarm as he saw Kraven grab his tazer, as well. He struggled to yank himself away to no avail as Kraven pulled his arms outwards, which left him wide open--meaning that there was no way for him to avoid the headbutt.
Pain flooded Smile's skull as the impact hit, and he distinctly felt a small trickle of blood dribble its way down his forehead, making its way around his nose and slowly descending towards his chin. That couldn't be good. Honestly--the whole headbutts thing was kind of freaking him out. Not that he'd tell anyone--but the aspect of taking harsh impacts to the place where he just so happened to have a bomb lodged--was not the most calming experience.
He was having trouble focusing, rattled as his head was, but in his somewhat spotty vision, he did see Joe, after having heard him shout to Kraven.

"Jo--!" he called to the bluenette, beginning to erratically kick at Kraven's legs--since that was all he could really do now--aiming at the man's knees and crotch-- "I know zhat it's probably pretty pazhetic to ask zhis, but--can I get some help over here, please--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don glared down at Hal as he kept on talking...

"Civilized men do not go back on their deals, Dr Innsmouth."

He lashed his whip at Hal's face, then noticed the man was reaching for something... Instead of stepping on Hal's arm or something to get him to not reach the gun, Mario decided it was best to throw all of his weight into Hal's shoulder, in a move that looked like a staged wrestling attack. He was aiming to dislocate the man's shoulder, maybe even break something along the way, since he was pretty heavy.

"I feel that violence is very necessary here."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Inna10

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was just writhing in pain a lot, and when Kraven finally let go of her, she was happy that he at least wasn't touching her anymore. She couldn't stand being close to him. The desperation and pain from the pressure point and the disgust of having been so close to that monster made her feel absolutely sick, and she actually turned around to throw up, only then registering that Smile had come to the rescue. She wanted to say something to him, but she just had no strength left for that, so she was just left feeling useless and in an enormous amount of pain and ashamed because Papa would have hated this.
She thought back to her studies, and in her mind located the point that needed to apply pressure to now. Biting down on her already-busted lip, she applied pressure to the point and immediately sighed, relieved as the pain eased away slowly. Now she looked up at Kraven and Smile's fight and frowned... Leaning against the wall, she forced herself up, her legs still trembling, but grabbed her gun tightly; that's when Joe came in.
Inna barely understood what he was saying, because that was a whole lot of foreign words that she didn't get, but she understood that he was here to help, which was good because Smile was struggling as well.

I should help as well...

Yeah, that was important. she didn't shout out any amazing curse words at Kraven, but she pushed herself off of the wall and approached the fight, tying a kukri knife to the barrel of her gun while Kraven spoke to Joe, so that it now looked like a makeshift scythe... Then she swung it at Kraven's head with the strength she had left, hoping that it might give Joe or Smile an opening.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Emile Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Inquisitower // level 2 -- GLUTTONY - Page 6 227b86230eb6ed249576f13ca88b1a8ad76b989b

Needless to say that Emile found Rommel's animal like violence on Meili to be VERY disturbing. She should give the woman a quick death... Spare her THAT. "Fellow woman at arms! If you want to face death, then face it now at my hands." Emile said as he prepared to fight Meili hand to lance, though he had nothing else to fire. He charged to Meili before using his lance to help him jump to attack Meili.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:13 am

oseph eaumont
KING CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Yeah, yeah, I gotcha--!" Joe hurriedly replied to Smile, grinning wryly as he neared the pair. As much as moping around for a bit longer might`ve done him a spot of good-- he`d rather not. Beating Kraven to a bloody mess like he never got to do before sounded much nicer than actually reflecting on his past mistakes and trying to learn from them...
Then came Kraven`s comment-- to which he responded with a breathless chuckle, pausing before speaking, "Not quite--" He seemed to agree with Kraven on the whole cursing for daily nutrients thing. That aside-- he did note Inna wobbling onto her feet behind the blonde, and to make her strike more effective-- Joe charged forward, firing several shots-- one aimed for his right arm in hopes of loosening his grip on Smile, the rest aimed directly for his forehead. "SHITPISSFUCKCUNTCOCKSUCKERMOTHERFUCKERTITSBITCHASSNUGGETDICKCLITFUCKAGAIN--" Gotta get those daily nutrients-- hopefully that would distract/amuse Kraven enough to get totally nailed in the head by Inna. Which was gonna be awesome-- 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Kraven

Kraven arched an eyebrow to Smile as he started to kick at his legs, there was a bit of a height difference between the two, so it was harder for Smile to really do any damage with such kicks in the first place "Sassy! I like it!" Kraven then threw Smile with as much strength as he could muster. He was hoping for this to beat up Smile, just like he did to Inna, maybe get him to cry or something- AND THEN THERE WAS A KUKRI IN HIS BACK. Kraven didn't really feel it, he just kinda turned around, getting the Kukri out of his back and opening his wound further. It seemed the makeshift scyth had gone into his back as he was throwing Smile. The blonde slowly lowered his eyes to Inna "Ohoho...! You got guts kid... sadly, it's time for papa spank..." Kraven pulled out his handgun from his cape and slowly lowered it towards Inna. he was stopped when a bullet flew right into his shoulder "Gah!" Kraven immediately turned to the source of the bullets- it was Jo. Kraven growled at Jo, before slowly starting to back away as she shot at him- he too started to shoot her- except... they both seemed to have horrible aim... and were both totally missing each other, action movie style.

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal's face was shipped again "SON OF A WHORE-!" he yelled angrily, at this point Hal was just getting upset and unwilling to play any more games. he was just about to pull his gun out on Mario when the man just stepped on his arm- breaking it. Hal let out a scream of pain "YOU BRUTE! YOU'RE GARBAGE! YOU DIED TO THAT MORON YURI- JUST AS I PLANNED! YOU PLAYED INTO MY HANDS LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! FUCK YOU! YOU- YOU- YOU VAGABOND! BLACK DRAGON WILL WIPE THE FAMILY OUT- EVERYONE! YOUR ASSASSINS! THE OFFICERS! YOUR DAUGHTER! THEY'RE ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD YOU MISERABLE LITTLE MAN!" he screamed, the blonde was completely going berserk. Mario dislocating his shoulder only caused Hal to scream out in pain more and yell more "YOU'RE ALL JUST PAWNS TO MY MISTRESS! THIS WON'T END WELL FOR ANY OF YOU! YOU'LL ALL DIE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next