Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy smiled to Cathy as she was sushed "Oooh- seductive- Daisy likey~" she squeaked, but then she talked about taking the bomb triggers. Daisy quickly hugged the triggers to herself, pouting "Nope! They're mind but don't tell anyone okay!?" and then there was Isaac screaming. For some reason this didn't seem to phase Daisy- AT ALL. As a matter of fact, Daisy slowly turned her head to look at Isaac, whom seemed to be freaking out. She then smiled "This. I like this."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac was rolling on the ground now as the criticism continued to rise in his head. His eyes were showing signs of fear as he continued to grab his head. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!" Isaac began to cry now as he just wanted the screaming to end. "W-What's wrong with me..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:01 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy sort of just stared at Isaac.

"I don't remember Vultures being this weird..."

He was being strange...in a kind of disturbing way. Catherine didn't like it...so she just looked away, that might make it easier to pretend it wasn't going on, right? She arched an eyebrow at Daisy

"Come on, Daisy-pie! We gotta make sure Kylie doesn't blow up, remember? Come one, be a cutie and give me the triggers~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy suddenly donned a huge grin as Isaac continued to freak out "Oh Isaac- silly you~" she waved off to Isaac before focusing back on Cathy, who seemed quite insistent at getting back the trigger(?). Daisy quickly took advantage of this "I will giiiiive you thing... if you... I dunno- you must entertain me~!" her smile grew as she got closer to Cathy "Dance! Or bully Isaac-poo! I dunno something that will make Daisy laugh!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:34 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac kept on rolling on the ground as the noises continued to pelt his mind. So many voices, so many telling him how it was his fault. This had to be a nightmare, it just had to be. Yeah. Maybe he's just dreaming and everything will be alright! He opened his eyes to see the dirty floor that he was on and how it was still the same. Isaac got off the ground and did a little laugh that grew louder and louder until he started to laugh rather loudly. He kept laughing a bit more until he slapped himself and looked at Daisy and Catherine. His face was full of no emotion as he just stared at the two.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:19 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

Cathy frowned at Daisy a bit as the girl started asking for entertainment...but then Isaac happened again. So she decided she was actually okay with bullying him. She unlaced one of her boots and took it off, then threw it at Isaac's face.

"Stop being weird!"

She yelled, then looked back at Daisy, smiling sweetly

"Is that entertaining enough, Daisy-pie~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Daisy

Daisy let out a giggle and smiled when Cathy took off her boot and threw it right at Isaac. Daisy loved violence "That was pretty cool but don't tell anyone okay?" especially when it was against Isaac, because it was Isaac, everyone seemed to like bullying him for some reason. But then Cathy asked if said violence was enough to get the bomb triggers. Cathy would be VERY disappointed with the answer "Nope!" she answered with a big smile on her face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

So Isaac kept on staring at the two, more and more until the boot hit him in the face. That really hurt. His face was red now from the bruise as he continued to stare at the two before running over to Daisy was and was just staring at her now. "Give me the trigger Daisy...give me the trigger." He kept on staring at Daisy as he waiting for an answer.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Cathy was about to say that hurting Isaac more wouldn't be cool, but then he did more things. And the pinkette didn't like that. It looked like he was threatening Daisy...he looked creepy as hell just staring at her too, so Cathy put herself between Daisy and Isaac.

"YOU stay away from her..."

She said protectively, taking out a syringe and grinning a bit scarily

"Unless you're planning on donating blood today~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Daisy

Daisy's grin was suddenly gone when Isaac seemed to take the initiative "Huh...?" he was asking for the trigger, to which Daisy immediately hugged both to keep them away from Isaac. Seeing as how this was her only way of having power in this situation, she was going to hang on to them for her dear life. And then Cathy stood between Isaac and Daisy. This immediately came as a surprise to Daisy. Why was this woman protecting her? This only made Daisy look up to Cathy more. In all of the excitement, Daisy quickly jumped up in between Daisy and Isaac "NO VIOLENCE GUYS! WOW THAT WAS SOOOO COOL CATHY! WOOOOW! I'M LIKE- SOOOO EXCITED RIGHT N-" and in said excitement, Daisy literally pressed down on both triggers at once.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac kept on staring and staring until Catherine got between him and Daisy. This made the blonde one sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "Darn, I thought that would of worked." Before he could say anything else however, Daisy got inbetween them and was so happy and excited which should have been warning flags. So when the buttons on the triggers were pressed, Isaac's eyes went big. "D-Daisy...what....WHAT DID YOU DO DAISY! WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!"

"Just...what am I fighting for..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Catherine took a while to realize what had just happened.

"Wait."

She looked from Daisy's face to her hands pressing down on the triggers.

"Wait WHAT?"

She grabbed Daisy's shoulders, her eyes just wide and yeah..

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED..?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 9 Surpri11

Daisy

Daisy slowly looked down to her hands- she pressed down on the triggers. Daisy was quite disappointed with herself "Oh... did I do that...?" Daisy smiled to Isaac and Cathy, she didn't seem even the least bit phased by the fact that she had pretty much just killed everyone. Daisy walked up to Cathy and hugged her legs "WELL THEN! We're all gonna die now! So might as well have a great big hug, yeah!?" and hug she did... and time passed... still no explosion. Well then "This explosion is taking a while to happen guys-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac waited...and waited...and waited for the explosion to go off. His mind kept racing as he was waiting for the explosion to happen. When he heard Daisy though saying that it was taking forever for the explosion to go off, he simply sighed. "I think the Inquisitor played a trick on us. It seems what the Inquisitor would do. Just tricking us like that."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:44 am

Cathy was sort of freaking out, pretty much just looking around like a caged animal, too many thoughts in her head for her to actually do anything about them. She needed to save Dorthy! And Daisy! And herself! How was she gonna bring Kravey back if she was dead?!

"Buh-"

But no explosion happened.

"Seriously...?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:55 am

Daisy

Daisy shrugged when no explosion made things awesome "Oh well... that was disappointing..." Daisy threw both triggers on the ground then started stomping on them "STUPID BROKEN THINGIES! I HATE YOU! YOU DONT GO KABOOOOOM LIKE IN THE COMIC BOOKS!!" she screamed... and then she smiled again, as if making a complete 180 in attitude. She then looked up to Isaac and Cathy then commented "So that means the bomb or its trigger is still somewhere around her guys... yaaaaay? Am I right?!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just sighed as Daisy destroyed the triggers. Just what was going on anymore? Was there even a bomb in this place? Why would the Inquisitor want this tower blown up anyway? To just get rid of Vulture? That sounded fishy. He ran through his hair again as he spoke to them. "Daisy, are you sure there's a bomb here?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:43 am

Cathy was processing the fact that they weren't dead, so Daisy's outburst thing sort of went unnoticed by her. But then Isaac said a thing that was actually a good point...What if there wasn't even a bomb in the first place? Maybe the Inquisitor was just fucking with them!

"....Would he do that?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 am

Daisy

Daisy began to think- Isaac was probably right again "Darn you Isaac and being right all the time... bah..." she nodded (while still in thought about the bombs) to Cathy as she spoke "Yeah, totes..." she answered, stroking her chin. AND THEN AN IDEA POPPED UP "Oh right! Ye- ye-! The Inquisitor told me where the bomb was! Silly me! I forgot!" she cheerfully announced. Standing proud in front of Isaac and Cathy, she slowly let out her information "The bomb is in..."
"ISAAC'S SKULL!" she yelled, immediately walking towards Isaac, immediately freaking out and foaming out the month, grabbing him by his shirt "ISAAC ITS IN YOUR HEAD IF WE DON'T HURRY EVERYONE IS GONNA BLOW UP AND IT'LL BE YOUR HEAD'S FAULT!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:04 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"...No...No...No...NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Isaac tried to piece this info that Daisy just told him. How did that make any sense? Just why in the world would the bomb be in his skull? That didn't make any sense. "Daisy...why would the bomb be in my skull? Heck, how did the Inquisitor even put it in there! Just how in the flying fuck was he able to do that without my knowing!!!" Isaac began to walk around in circles as more thoughts came into his mind. "...I don't believe you Daisy...and I need proof that it's in there..." He then noticed what he just said and look to the two as he raised his hands up. "AND I DON'T MEAN TO PRY OPEN MY SKULL!!! Besides, if it is in there, which is not, then how are we going to deal with it or get it out..." Isaac began to ponder more and more what to do when an idea popped up. "I know! How about the two of you take me to the Inquisitor!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Cathy immediately threw herself at Isaac, searching his head as if she was looking for lice.

"Not gonna happen, I'll find this bomb!"

Yeah she was pretty sure she shouldn't be taking Isaac to the Inquisitor...right? Right. She just needed to find that bomb and get Daisy to do things to it that would make it...NOT explode. It was totally in Isaac's skull, all she had to do was find it and everything would be better!

"Daisy! Be a sweetie-pie and bring me a chainsaw~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Daisy

Daisy's grin only grew more maniacal as Isaac began to freak out, this would make the brain surgery all the more enjoyable. When Cathy told her to get the chainsaw, Daisy cheerfully nodded "YES~!" and then she scampered off. A few minutes later, Daisy returned with the chainsaw "Ooookay I found one~! REWARD ME!" she eagerly yelled out. But then he expression changed, her eyes widened, and the chainsaw was dropped. Almost as if by an epiphany, the girl looked in her shoe... and pulled out what seemed to be a "Confetti" candy. She stared at it for a moment, before showing it to Cathy "THIS IS THE BOMB CATHY!" she announced, waving it in front of Cathy's face "It may look like a cheap knockoff candy... but it's actually a bomby thingy! And it goes boom! And yeah! I just remembered it was in my shoe all along!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac thought for sure that his plan would work. Totally. But then, Catherine lunged herself at the blonde which made him blush a tiny bit. "G-Get off me! I am not letting you or Daisy use a chainsaw on me." Then the chainsaw appeared. Fear was shown in his eyes as there was no way he would be able to escape from Catherine's grip until Daisy...had the bomb the entire time...what. "Daisy...if you have the bomb...THEN THROW IT OUTSIDE OR DO SOMETHING TO UNDETONATE IT SO WE DO NOT DIE!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Cathy was ready to take the chainsaw and cut open Isaac's skull to find the bomb...when Daisy took out the Confetti.

"WOW. That's a small bomb... Is it edible..?"

She sort of poked the candy, totally believing it was a bomb, but still just...poking it.

"How do we even deactivate something like this...?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Daisy

Daisy stared at the bomb, then licked it "It tastes horrible..." she commented, raising an eyebrow to the thing. When Isaac continued to freak out and Cathy asked how to deal with it, Daisy gave them both a dumbfounded expression. She had no idea "I dunno... but there are three of them... I remembered this... so there are two more... yeah... I dunno where though. Likely in places The Inquisitor would believe we'd never check... or at least somewhere kind of confusing... yeah yeah..." Daisy licked the bomb again, a disgusted expression on her face, yep, still didn't taste like candy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next