Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 12 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mykd6xLuZ71qcwndv

Isaac didn't respond when Buddi explained about the bandages. He was just happy that Buddi was there and that his buddy was such a great friend. A little bit of grunt noises came out of him as the bandages were placed on it. The pain still hurt and the blood was starting to get to the bandages quickly. Isaac felt his body changing temperature every few seconds as he looked at Buddi in a daze. "T-Thanks Buddi...I-I don't know if I'll make it though...thanks for trying friend..." A small smile formed as tears came out as he looked at Daisy now. "Hey Daisy...thanks for defending me against Catherine..." He looked at both of them back and forth. "Guys...can I sleep now? My eyes feel very heavy..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 12 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 12 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Isaac was treating this like a goodbye. Why was he treating this like a goodbye? This wasn`t a goodbye at all. He was saving him. Why wasn`t he springing back up already...?!
Buddi`s mind was definetely in a bit of a frenzy, and he was having a very physical reaction to his panic-- his blood ran cold, his face paled, and the hand he was using to apply gentle pressure to Isaac`s wound was trembling more and more with each fleeting second. "No, don`t sleep-- don`t do that-- keep your eyes open-- keep your eyes open or else--!" He narrowed his eyes, taking on a tone of aggression-- he might as well transform his grief into anger. It was much easier to deal with. He twisted toward the staircase, instead directing his shouting over there: "Hey--! Dying person over here--! Hurry up--! C`mon, they all left-- it`as time to go--! Now--! Someone get over here--!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mykd6xLuZ71qcwndv

Isaac whined a bit more in pain when Buddi kept applying the wound to him. It was really painful and what Buddi just said let to the blonde boy making a tiny pout. Well the best pout he could do considering his current condition. "But Buddi...I can barely keep my eyes opeeeeeeeeeeen." The last word turned into a bit of a whine as he tried his best to squirm around. After failing to squirm, Isaac looked up at the ceiling as he felt his eyes closing. No! He must keep them open for his buddy! But...sleep sounded good as well. Yeah...sleep. Without any notice to him, Isaac's eyes shut slowly as it seems like he was asleep.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 12 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

"Well-- you need to keep forcing them open--!" Buddi rebutted, as he looked away from the staircase back to his friend--only to see he had already closed his eyes. "...Shoot--" He hurriedly looked around once more-- from the staircase, to Isaac, to Daisy, to the entrance-- before he quickly scooped the blonde up, holding him in one arm and using his free hand to scoop up Daisy. He seated the little girl comfortably on his shoulder, and kept her in place with one arm. Bunny had taken it upon herself to go ahead and leave-- so, considering the circumstances, Buddi found it best to do the same. The amount of time it was taking the rest of them to get down here was somewhat worrisome... but, he had to take his chances. The mutant briskly left the tower for Carrion Land, hoping to get some real medical attention there for Isaac...

(EXIT BUDDI, ISAAC, AND DAISY) 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12