Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:17 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy sort of stared in awe as Daisy did things. Such thing.

"RED."

She immediately said, then threw her remaining boot at Isaac. Blue was dumb.

"The red, sweetie~! I know you can do it!"

..Just in case, though, she was slowly stepping away from the bomb. As if taking a few steps back would save her if the bomb went off. Maybe she could outrun the explosion, that sounded totally doable, right? Yeah, good plan...just in case...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy slowly moved her card towards the blue wire as she heard Isaac "Alright..." but then Cathy told her to cut the red wire "Oh..." she slowly moved the card towards the red wire. Then, a grimace appeared on her face "Ugh..." her face scrunched up, she looked upset, very upset. Letting out a "BAH!" she quickly moved the card upwards, then slashed BOTH wires, then rapidly started slashing at the bomb. THIS, was a very bad idea. As a matter of fact, it was suicidal "FUCK ALL THE THINGS! ALL THE THINGS!" she yelled, picking up the bomb and smashing it against the floor repeatedly. Then, she just awaited the upcoming explosion "..." she stared at it. Then poked it "SO GUYS- it's not gonna blow up... soooo- maybe we can just forget the part when I tried to kill everyone...?" she asked, smiling to them awkwardly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac watched as Daisy was ready to cut the blue wire. Yes Daisy, yes! But then he got hit by Catherine's other boot and OW that really hurt! His face showed signs of fear though when Daisy went to the red one and into just pure shock and horror when the girl started to hit the bomb on the floor. They were dead. They were so dead. When the bomb didn't go off and Daisy laughed it off awkwardly, all Isaac could do was go into a fetal position onto the floor and rocked back and forth. That was just too much to handle.

"Just...what am I fighting for..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:21 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy squeaked when Daisy just freaked out and sort of...almost blew them all up. It took her a full minute to actually realize that she was not, in fact, dead. At which point a huge smile grew on her face.

"Daisy-pie, you did it~!"

She pulled Daisy into a hug, and saw Isaac freaking out... She was so happy that she went ahead and pulled Isaac into the hug too.

"We're ALIVE!"

She chirped happily, spinning everyone around in the embrace, then letting herself fall back into a pile of cake. Ah yes...cake.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 am

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy could swear Isaac and Cathy were going to kill her- but instead she was involved in a group hug with the three "Weeee~! YAY~!" she cheered, it had surprised her how friendly everyone she had met recently was. For years she had spent her life trying her best to survive in the slums, where one wrong turn would result in her death. Now, even when she was trying her best to kill everyone, she was still rewarded with hugs. This made Daisy happy, it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. It made her rethink her whole view of humanity "This is great!" she cheered, falling into the cake. Things were better now, she liked it "I can't wait to tell Ivy and Pugsy! Oho I saved my family's life! Vulture Team must reward me! With beetles! BEETLES ARE YUMMY!" she cheered- then quickly covered her mouth. Oh crap. She didn't mean to say that in front of Cathy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was rocking on the floor as he felt himself being picked up into...a group hug? Well that was something he didn't expect. As he saw the two females dive into the cake, all the blonde one can do was sigh in relief that they were alive. His face was shown with fear again when Daisy mentioned Pugsy and Ivy and Vulture. "Daisy...w-what did you just say?" Oh crap. Catherine was going to kill them.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:18 am

Cathy was making a cake-angel, nodding along to Daisy's cheers...Wait Ivy and Pugsy? Vulture Team rewarding her? WHAT? The pinkette froze.

"Daisy-pie~? Your family? WE'RE your family; Kylie, that rude voice, the Inquisitor, all of us~"

She said, her voice dangerously sweet. Catherine stood up, wiping some cake off of her clothes and smiling from Daisy to Isaac in a way that was much too friendly.

"What happened upstairs, while I was down here all alone~?"

Part of her was desperately hoping that Daisy had just been saying random bullshit in her excitement, nothing real. She didn't want to lose the little girl, weird as she was, but if what she was saying was true... Then she was just as bad as Isaac. A deserter. She'd have to make sure she couldn't help Vulture Team any more than she already had...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Daisy

Daisy suddenly froze as she saw Cathy's overly friendly smile. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. NO. NOT GOOD. NONE OF THE GOOD. Daisy immediately stood up, grabbing Isaac and using him as a shield to separate herself and Isaac "D-dont' freak out please... Daisy... kind of found her mom and dad in Vulture Team... and for so long Daisy has been living alone in the slums and I just found my old friends from The Inquisitor Faction too and yeah... but don't tell anyone okay...? And please don't kill me..." she spoke in a soft voice "I- I'm sorry... I'm not longer with The Inquisitor Faction... it's not even Dave anymore..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac just stood there. He didn't know what to say or what to do to have Catherine calm down. They were so dead. When Daisy used him as a shield, he began to freak out. "D-Daisy! Don't do that! N-Now Catherine, it's not Daisy's fault. S-She just wants a family and Vulture offered that to her..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 am

Catherine heard Daisy and Isaac's words, but she wasn't actually listening. She was too busy hating Daisy for abandoning her and hating Isaac for influencing and trying to defend her and hating Vulture Team for taking away everyone she ever loved.

"Oh, I understand... Daisy just wants to be loved~"

Her sickly sweet voice did not match the twisted grin on her face as she reached into her pockets and took out two syringes.

"Just go, Daisy-pie, you know Cathy only wants you to be happy~! I just want a little something to remember you by~!"

And she threw the syringes as the pair, giggling and skipping closer to them, taking out her giant syringe weapon thing.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Daisy

Daisy looked to Isaac, frowning "I'm sure Cathy will understand... she's the pinnacle of human understanding-!" she told Isaac, quite serious about that statement. And then syringes were thrown, one of them just barely missing Daisy and stabbing into the wall next to her "Oh... well then..." Daisy immediately looked terrified, this was not good, not good at all. Seeing Cathy raise the giant syringe only brought up more red lights "Ohshitohshitohshitohshit!" Daisy immediately ran behind Isaac and his behind him "EAT ISAAC INSTEAD HE TASTES BETTER!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was still scared on what was about to happen next. Was Catherine going to accept it or try and kill them. His mind was dancing for answers when Daisy assured him that this was Catherine they were talking about. This did not ease the blonde as he thought now that certain doom was about to happen. This was shown even more when the women started to do a crazy ass grin. Now that was creepy and scaring Isaac. Just why was he involved in this again? Well no matter. He was stuck in this and had to tough it out except, GIANT SYRINGE! HOLY CRAP! Daisy was able to dodge the syringe, but when it came to Isaac, he didn't have the reaction time to do it as the syringe made a bit of a gash to his right side as he tried to move out of the way.

"Gah!" Isaac fell down to one knee as Daisy got behind him and was told to be eaten instead. He was using his left hand to hold the now bleeding side as he simply did a tiny laugh. "Gee thanks Daisy." He then looked at Catherine. There was no way that he could get to her now. He was probably going to just get hit by the syringe if he tried and talk it out. With no other choice, he took out his cards. "Sorry for doing this but I don't want to die." He then threw some of his normal cards at Catherine's hands and at the giant syringe, to either knock it out of her hands or destroy it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Catherine giggled and raised the giant syringe.

"Oh, I won't eat any of you, silly~! I just want a small blood sample~!"

She was about to stab at Isaac's stomach when a card hit her hand, leaving a cut that was significantly deep. She dropped her weapon and scowled at the blonde.

"You little-! Oh I'll have FUN draining you~!"

Her face contorted back to that sick grin, and she decided to just go at them with her bare hands, though her nails were dangerously sharp. She ran at them and tried to get Isaac out of the way first, scratching at his eyes with one hand first, and using the other to punch at it immediately after.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:22 am

Daisy

Daisy gave Isaac a big thumb up "You're welcome Isaac!" she replied with quite a lot of enthusiasm, she apparently didn't get what sarcasm was yet. But then Cathy was starting to get closer, and despite Isaac disarming her, she seemed scarier than ever. Daisy tried her best to stay behind Isaac "C-Cathy! Please calm down!" she tried to calm Cathy down... of course yelling at her and telling her what to do probably was not the way to do it. As Cathy came at Isaac with her nails, Daisy began to back away "Not good..!" Daisy quickly grabbed a piece of metal on the floor from some earlier wreckage and tried to whack Cathy's legs with it "CATHY! STOP!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac tried his best to get up when Catherine started to rush at him but to no avail as he didn't have the strength to get off of his knee. All he could do was to bring up his arm in front of his face as he felt his wrist getting slashed by Catherine's nails. Tiny but of grunt noises came out of him as the pain was too much to handle. Before he could do anything, Isaac felt his gut being punched by Catherine which sent the blonde flying far back and into a wall. A loud thud was heard as Isaac fell down to the ground very slowly and heavy breathing was coming out of him. He tried his best to get back up but couldn't as all he could do was be on one knee while staring at the two girls.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Catherine grinned and was about to kick at Isaac's face, ignoring Daisy's yelling for her to stop and the blonde's grunts of pain, but then she felt something hit her legs, hard. This brought her to her knees, throwing her arms out in front of her to avoid hitting the floor face first.

"Daisy-pie, you're being VERY naughty~! Cathy isn't sure she likes that~"

Now that she was on the ground, she reached for her fallen weapon, the giant syringe, and grinned up at the girl.

"Maybe I just need to sedate you a bit...OR poke a hole through your pretty little stomach, that works too~!"

And she stabbed at Daisy's stomach with the giant needle, giggling manically. She deserved this, and Isaac deserved this and Buddi would too, if she got a hold of him. They deserved it for joining Vulture Team and betraying their friends.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Kylie57_zpsc39330fa

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"
-------------------------------------

Suddenly, in the stairway that led up to the next floor--a quiet rumbling started. And soon, it got louder. And louder. aND LOUDER.
And then a voice echoed in, coming closer and closer, starting off very quiet, but--

"caaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!"
And then suddenly a stampede of handicorns burst into the floor from the next floor up. Kylie and Killer Queen were atop the--very odd creatures--and the stampede spared no time in charging right over towards Catherine. Kylie spared no time in plucking Catherine up from the ground with her free hand as they passed, putting the pinkette up onto one of the handicorns, then riding off towards the exit to get outside.
"Onwards, Magical Rainbow Fluff-rump! TONIGHT, WE RIIIIIDE~!" Kylie squealed gleefully as the stampede of handicorns made their way through the floor, and then right out the door, leaving the tower.
All in all, it was quite the jarring experience for anyone who was in there. Those things had been running on their fingers--

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:19 am

Daisy

Daisy was starting to back away more and more "C-cathy... you're scaring me...!" she muttered, looking absolutely terrified, and growing more terrified with every word. When Cathy tried to stab at Cathy's stomach, the girl jumped to the side, then rolled on the ground before falling over "Maybe we can talk about this...!?" she started to crawl on the ground away. And then things got worse- Daisy turned around to see Kylie, Killer Queen, and a horde of Handicorns "OH CHEE NO!" she shrieked "Whelp- we're dead Isaac! I'm sorry- but you're most likely going to suffer a slow and painful death... say goodbye to your spleen..." she told Isaac, preparing herself for death- THEN Kylie just kinda picked up Cathy and left. Apparently she didn't even see Daisy or something, so that was good. Daisy just kinda stood there, dumbfounded at what had just happened "Well then..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mykd6xLuZ71qcwndv

Isaac couldn't do anything as Catherine was getting closer to them. Why did this have to happen? There was no way that they were able to escape this until...handicorns. Bunch and bunch of handicorns came as Kylie and someone else he didn't know pluck Cathy and exited. That was...very odd to say the least. He did a little laugh as he looked at his side. Just blood and blood pouring out, no way he could patch it up now as his strength was fading and his body was hurting. Isaac flopped over to the side as he just stared at Daisy, his eyes showing that he wasn't really there as his breath was getting slower and slower.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 am

Daisy

Daisy finally got over the fact that she lived through a Kylie-induced handicorn swarm only to see Isaac. She had no idea what was going on there, and seeing as how her mind was quite far off from reality, she wasn't going to figure it out anytime soon. Her eyes widening, she slowly crawled over to the blonde "Isaac...? Isaac!? LISTEN TO MEH ISAAC! STOP SLEEPING!" she yelled, poking him before grabbing him and shoving him around in hopes of getting a reaction "Isaac this isn't funny! Stop playing around I don't like this game!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:02 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mykd6xLuZ71qcwndv

Isaac barely had a reaction as Daisy poked him before shoving him around. Blood was going everywhere now with the shakes as Isaac just did a tiny weak laugh as he looked at the female. "Heh...heh...I thought you liked games." His voice was weak as his body just collapsed as his head was the only thing that had energy to move now. The situation was bad as Isaac's breathing continued to get worse. "Daisy...I want to sleep...just let me sleep Daisy..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:37 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

After spazzing out on all the floors in between Lust and Wrath, Buddi made it onto Lust-- and immediately spotted Isaac, dashing over the blonde and kneeling next to him. Yeah. Okay. Blood. Yeah. hE HAD THIS--- except no-- what was he supposed to do he was a mutant nOT A DOCTOR ISAAC WAS DYING AND BUDDI WAS FREAKING OUT--
"Uh---o-okay---Isaac--no words--shut up--except no I`m sorry---uh--just--lessee..." His eyes hurriedly darted around the room-- before landing on the bandaging covering his right arm. With a hefty sigh, he quickly started unraveling it-- revealing some nasty looking scars and cuts and orange-colored gashes that still looked fresh despite how dated they most likely were. While he did that, he attempted to apply a light amount of pressure onto Isaac`s bleeding wounds with his elbow-- being very, very careful about gauging the amount of strength he put into this. As much of a hurry he was to save Isaac-- his hands were shaking feverishly, which was... working against him quite a bit...  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:03 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac's eyes were feeling himself closing when he heard something familiar. That voice...could it be? He opened his eyes to see a huge image as the words didn't register to him much. A small smile formed on the blonde as there was Buddi in front of him. "H-Hey Buddi..." Isaac did a tiny laugh before coughing out a tiny bit of blood. Even trying to laugh now was hurting. Isaac's face turned to fear though when he saw a tiny bit of what it looked like Buddi taking off his bandages. "B-Buddi...no...d-don't...do that.....you need...to...heal..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

"N-Not really, I`ve--had these here for ages---trust me, they aren`t doing anything-- I`m fine--" Buddi quickly explained in a wavering voice, just as he managed to get all of his bandages off. He inspects the gaws for a moment-- before fixing his eyes on Isaac`s wounds hesitantly, and sloooowly elevating the blonde in order to reach around him and wrap around what---at least looked like the wounded areas. It was bleeding a little there, at least. So--that was probably it. "Am I doing this right--? Does it still hurt--? ... Didn`t I tell you not to talk don`t do that Isaac shush-- guh-- my hands are too big for this I`m--" 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:36 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 11 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

It took a bit of time, and Buddi passed her somewhere, but Bunny made it down to the first floor. She looked at the few people there. Buddi and Isaac, that girl from the Gluttony floor. It didn't really matter to be honest. Like, right at that moment she didn't care about any of them. At the moment at the least. She walked past them, keeping her head down and not saying anything, just as she did on the previous floors. She went to the door, and stepped outside, taking a second to feel the breeze, and then simply walking back to Carrion Land. (exit)

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next