Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Ae88f87d-3772-4e74-854a-55fb8972133f_zpse6c9e909

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

"Yes, Jackalina's got the right idea~! Follow her lead and you might make it through this! This is taking too long, though...let's speed it up~!"

The names started stopping at an unbelievable speed, and Cathy was just writing them down quick as lightning on the palm of her hand.

"OKAY, LISTEN UP! Here are the soulmate couples~!"

She snapped her fingers and a screen was lowered, with the genderswapped names of the Vulture Babes, and what date they would go on.

Jackalina - Justine - Beach
Rylie - Choco - Zoo
Pugsie - Brent - Love hotel
Ivan - Buddina - Eiffel tower
Atlanta - Bridgette - Aquarium
Daniel - Gabrielle - Theme park
Isha - Nat - Movies

All names seemed to appear, except Theodore's... Cathy glanced at him for a second again, then quickly looked away. She might be working for the Inquisitor now, but she was still going to protect her daughter, and this game was not something she was willing to put her...son through.
Each couple was lasso-ed and dragged to their date locations, all in different corners of the stage, and Cathy grinned, observing.

"Remember, Babes, all you need is love~! But if you don't want that, I don't mind taking your blood.."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 am

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

The Lost Girl or rather Boy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Dorthyasaboy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo looked at the list lots of times but didn't see his name on there. "Hey... Where's my name?" he asked as he looked at his mom. He wanted an answer from her. Why was she doing this? Why wasn't he included? Why wouldn't his mom talk to him? Theo was all alone with Cathy. "... Who are you?" Theo asked as he looked at Cathy.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:42 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Ivy_ge10

Ivan
Armageddon-o

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivan seemed to just go along with the whole thing after a few seconds, but he couldn't get over the fact that he had no muscles. Then he looked at the screen, and he was paired with...THE BUFFEST GUY EVER. OF COURSE. Before he could protest, he was dragged to...the top of the Eiffel tower.

"Oh...hello. FUCK YOU GUMBYYYYY...!"

He yelled out into the night, just cause he could...Then looked at Buddi.

"How does this...work? I..um...YOU ARE SO BUFF. THAT MASK...IT SUITS YOUR....MUSCLES."

Yeah, he was trying to sort of copy the Jackalina thing...

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am

Choco Deren

Doctor Choco

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Cathrine! Stop this right now!" Choco shouted before getting lassoed to his location with Ryder. This was awkward... They had to act like they were on a date. He looked down at Rylie and did an awkward smile. "So uh... Nice to see you here on this fine day?" Choco said trying to sound very natural. They had to do this or die. But where was Theo? The zoo... "Been a while since I've been here. As long as there are no--"

"SQUAKE!"

"Ostriches..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:53 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent looked at the pairings and mostly, where they were going to go.
"WHAT!? NO FUCKING WA-" too late, lassoed and gone. Brent was now in what looked like a honeymoon suite, candles lit, sweet scents in the air, and a large heart shaped bed smack in the back of the room. There was also a bathtub in the room with a basket of rose petals in it, and of course a bathroom. Brent looked around and was...actually a little impressed since this was the third time he'd been in one, previous jobs and all, but also, he was very on edge. Pugsie was scared of a hug from him before, and now THIS!? Brent wasn't sure how this was going to work, since he REALLY didn't want to just...break Pugsie...of be broken...like how his jacket was broken. This was bad.
"Oh man...I'm gonna have to channel some sort of persona to get out of this. I really don't know how...well..." he started to really think. "I'm comfortable with the female body, being I AM a female...sort of...maybe I can use that to my advantage...maybe just make it look like we're going lovey dovey, without being lovey dovey and all this shit...that is if Pug will even let me touch her..." he let out another sigh and sat on the bed, looking at the floor, wanting to punch his way out SO badly.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:57 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie was about to protest to this whole thing--when suddenly lasso wow--and then zoo. She kind of stared into the animal pen, looking at the ostriches, then looked up at Choco--and wow was he tall--this was--honestly kind of intimidating--
"Well--uh--hello there--Cho...co...?" she said, really uncertain of Mocha's current name. "I...uh..." she paused, feeling really awkward right now--just really awkward. With the fact that Jo was missing and possibly dead--Rylie didn't even want to so much as think about romance right now. And she just didn't know what to do... "Nice...weather we've been having...huh...?"
Wow this was gonna suck--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Braverygenderbent2_zps22c7be6c

Bridgette Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bridgette watched the roulette with pointed interest, and cocked her head to the side a bit as she saw the results. And then, suddenly, she got lasso'd--and bam! Aquarium. She toppled over, landing on her butt--
Only to see that wow--boobs weren't a thing anymore.

"Oh--would you look at that--" He commented, standing back up. He paused for a moment, then grinned at Atlanta, kinda just grabbing her arm and dragging her off through the aquarium. "LET'S GO PET THE MANTA RAYS--"

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Justus9_zps69606a3c

Justine Maxima Phila Marcella VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Suddenly, Justine found that Jackal was pulling her closer and wOW THAT SMILE WAS SCARY WHEN DID HOW DID WHY--So then Jackal asked her if the beach was wondrous--
"Er--yes--it is quite--um--sandy!" she sputtered out, blushing like mad. Was this really what a date was like--?! It was nervewracking...! "Y-You say that we shall lead it together...? I--I am but a knight, Lord Bottomtop--I am not fit to rule, honestly--b-but I mean, if you want to--?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:03 am

Choco Deren

Doctor Choco

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yes it is Rylie... Are you here alone?" Choco asked as he stepped forward, trying to ignore the Ostriches. He HATED ostriches as much as Jade did. 'Birds...' he thought as he shook his head. "Will you give me the honor of... Being in your company? Just a walk around the zoo if you please?" Choco asked in a sincere deep voice. He knew what to do. He was with Jade, the most dapper, and hottest guy in NML. He knew how to charm.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Pugsie was absolutely terrified.
The girl just grabbed onto the side of the heart bed, just clinging onto it with all of her strength and shaking like a wet dog with a grimace on her face- her eyes dilated. She would be a mess in this situation with ANYONE. But it certainly didn't help that this was Bunny- someone that he had a working relationship with- AND he was usually a she with a great body that Pugsie DID notice- A LOT. So it goes to say that Pugsie was even more terrified than before. Pugsie just stayed clinging to the bed, shaking as she recited the mantra "Gonna go to my happy place- gonna go to my happy place- gonna go to my happy place- HEARTS MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE!" she just burst out aloud, followed by an awkward paused. Pugsie then climbed up on the bed and hid her head under a pillow "I'm not coming out-"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:07 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had just... been sorta staring for a while. What with the whole cake and Cathy being a thing and stuff. He was honestly really confused... but, when he saw 'Buddina' pop up on the screen---he sort of did a double take. He opened his mouth to protest--bUT SUDDENLY LASSO--
And then he was at the top of the Eiffel tower with Ivy. A boy Ivy. Which---yeah. He sort of wanted to apologize to Pugsy first, since this was technically his girlfriend and stuff---but, it was a bit too late for that. The mutant just looked at Ivy for a bit, at a sort of loss for words... he was already yelling and stuff wow what--
Since Buddi was sort of an awkward penguin, he was already getting all flustered and stuff... which was kind of weird, since he liked girls and stuffs---and Ivy wasn`t really a girl right now---maybe because he knew that Ivy used to be a girl---? Did that---make sense---either way, he was pretty happy that Ivy had initiated the whole conversation thing. Even thought she---he---kinda did that in a really weird way. "U-U---Uh---" He stuttered a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. Should---he be acting like the boy...? What did people do on dates---god, he didn`t even know---didn`t he need flowers for this...? "Th-Thank you! That---uh--" Emilia sort of came to mind, too. She`d been gone for a while now... of course, he refused to believe she was dead of all things--but, what would she be thinking if she saw this oh my god-- "Y-Your hair---it`s really----r-really---e-er---it`s green. G-Green`s really pretty---" What--
"... Wow, this whole thing is really pretty, isn`t it---" Yeah, stars. Good. Buddi was so sure he was the smoothest gentleman ever right now-- look at him go, being all smooth and stuff-- 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Donqui10

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal brought Justine EVEN closer when she spoke of sandiness "YES SANDY! HOW-" crap he didn't know what to say in response to that "Yeah sandy is cool- totes beautiful." he spoke breaking character for a moment. But then he went right back into character immediately after "BUT WHO BETTER THAN A KNIGHT TO RULE THIS LAND WITH ME!? A JUST, HONORABLE KNIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE~! A TRUE HERO! No... a knight is exactly what this land needs. And exactly what I need~" he spoke to her in a soothing British accent that kind of conflicted with his appearance and facial expression, but hey- it was a little late to jump on the 'change facial expressions' bandwagon after what he had just done to himself "Imagine- together, lord and knight- this land will become a just land of chivalry~! And out partnership- OUR LOVE- will be the basis for it all~!" he told Justine in he most spirited voice he could.

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:17 am

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent let out a sigh and looked at Pug.
"Look...I'm just as uncomfortable here..." he crawled over. "But...we need to act like...you know...we're lovey dovey and shit, or else we're not gonna live...apparently." and then suddenly music started to play! Brent growled. "Ah...fucking hell! Of all the songs..." he let out a sigh "Look...I'm just as awkward...well no...you're pretty much more awkward then me...but...you need to bare with me...I'll try not to kill you again with the huggin." his voice was soft and gentle, trying to calm the girl down. He didn't dare touch her, not yet. Too soon. "We can figure this out...ya know? Oh god." he hutched over, putting his hands on his face. He didn't know what to do.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 am

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

So Pugsie was starting to get kind of comfortable- or at least she was starting to calm down. Yeah- she trusted Bunny. They had fought together- trusted each other with their lives in battle. This was but a small act compared to the shit that they had gone through "Well... I- I actually think I'm okay- Yeah..! YEAH!" and then the saxophone music played and everything was ruined. Pugsie might have gathered some courage before, but now she had gone right back to a shivering mess. The girl hid her head right back under the pillow again, and began to whimper something quietly under it. She just stayed there- hoping everything would just go away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:40 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison
Loneless Wanderess?

Atlanta didn't see what happened after she whispered to Jack and didn't look up at the roulette as it went by... She was suddenly pulled into some kind of aquarium scene with Bridgette... The inquisitor gang really loved their sadistic games... Then Bridgette was Bravery again... Better play along too, Cathy must have some kind way of maiming them if they don't comply rigged into the sets if she was that serious about being able to kill all of them at once should they all not comply... She smiled like a dits and held on to Bravery's arm... Oh Yay Let's!... It's so fun being here with you Bravy thanks so much!... Aren't the sea critters so cool!?!... She tried to go for as Ditsy Highschool Girl as she could... Suddenly Atlanta felt a lot of pressure in the back of her mind... What?
Let me help!
Atlanta let Skarvian out...
Skarvina pulled Bravery close to her placing his hand nonchalantly near her upper thigh... You know Bravykins there's I can think of something else fun we could do... if you're... interested?... She said it with way more obvious intent than was ever needed in any situation...
Oh god Atlanta was not OK with this... plus they weren't changing back because Skarvina was horny as hell right now for some reason.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:48 am

Isaac Isha Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 820140cedb2b91d1c6a820e6e1f23feb

Isha was just being angry and confused when Catherine started to show what the rest of the couples were. She looked at the screen, seeing that she was last with Nat in the movie theaters. "Oh hell no! Fuck this shit!" Isha tried to run away when the pink lasso captured her and took her inside the movie theater stage. Before she knew, the lasso came off as she was now stuck with Nat in there. 'Great. Being a female is one thing, and now I have to do this stupid acting like all lovey dovey bullshit or else I get killed. How fucking wonderful.' Isha then realized, she's never been in a date before. 'Well grand fucking tastic! How am I suppose to act like I'm in love when I've never been in a relationship or a date before!?' Isha stayed sitting in her seat, all grumpy and wondering what movie is playing. Just then, BOOM SEX AND GRUNTING AND MOANING WERE PLAYING! Isha was just shocked about what was happening. Just why the hell was porn playing? "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT KIND OF MOVIE THEATER IS THIS!"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Icurunderwear_by_maiyeng-d6sjbz7_zpse5827298
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent let out a sigh. They were getting somewhere...and then no.
"Pug, come on...we have..." he couldn't force him. Brent knew he was gonna have to do something in order to keep them alive. "Alright...Pug I'm sorry, please don't think of me any lower then you already must right now...but..." he got up, and changed the music. Brent took a deep breath, and focused on the task at hand. Time to use those few times he had to dance in a strip club to work! He started dancing, very sexily and sensual at that, trying to get as into it as he could, since that would help the focus. He started to unbutton his shirt, and soon, it was off, besides the bra that was on, because Brent was a girl. He took that off, and continued to dance, trying to make this seem like it was working.
"Come on Pug...work with me...please..." he thought, blushing, hoping...praying he would would pull them out of this funk and back to reality where they belonged. "This is so degrading..." he closed his eyes, trying to not lose his focus.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:53 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Well...there was really no getting out of this now...was there? Great. Just--great.
Rylie sighed, looking away, and speaking in a very unenthusiastic voice,

"Yes, Choco, please show me around this wonderful establishment here. This date is super duper wonderful. Yeah."
She just couldn't get into this--now she was just feeling depressed again. Rylie missed Jo...a lot...

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"It's cool, huh?" Bravery grinned at Atlanta as she was saying how much she was enjoying herself. But then suddenly Skarvina. Bravery kind of just stared at Skarvina for a moment with a derpy grin on his face, tilting his head slightly.
"Something else? You wanna go pet the turtles instead?" And as usual, any sexual innuendos ever flew right over his head--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justine's face burned bright red when Jackal brought her closer--this was really super awkward--why was this a thing--whyyy--Jackal just kept going and going and Justine just couldn't keep up--
"I--um--I--accept--?" she said hesitantly, really unsure what else she could do that wouldn't lead to her dismemberment. "I--don't really have much experience ruling things, though...? I-I only really have experience in stabbing Sullonsteinian fiends..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 am

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie began to get a bit more relaxed as Brent's words were heard. he was pretty reassuring, Pusgie couldn't deny it. His words brought comfort to her. So Pugsie began to soften up and slowly bring his head out of the pillow. He looked at Brent, smiling to him "Yeah... thanks... I think I can be-" and then music change, and sexy stripping time. Pugsie just kind of watched, her eyes widened. After a few minutes, her eyes began to twitch. Pugsie then just started to have twitch a lot actually, then he shivered a lot "B-b-Bunny... you know as much as I'm kind of a girl right now- I-I'm kind of still a guy..." she said, pretty scarred for life at what she had just seen. So Pugsie just went and hid her head in a pillow again, wow that was awkward.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Donqui10

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Jackal really didn't know where to go with this- also he was really hoping Justus was playing along too- and wasn't totally thinking this was true because he was starting to get that impression. Nah- Justus would never think that, right!? So Jackal tried his best to continue the scene "With my ruliness and your stabbiness- we can rule these lands perfectly~" he told her in his best calm British guy voice. Then he pulled away, still holding her by the hand though "So shall we take a stroll down the beach...?" he asked her, still smiling- because yeah- he couldn't really stop the smiling thing.

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:05 am

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"H-hey, I don't really have a choice here Pugsy!" he stopped dancing, blushing madly. "If we don't do something, then we're as good as...y-you know...and I'm still a girl at heart, and it's not like I wanna strip and stuff!" he stopped the music and covered himself with his coat. "I...I'm trying here okay? I know it's awkward and stuff, I'm in the same boat. I don't know what to do!" he sat on the bed, looking at the floor. "I...I'm out of ideas..." he tried to brainstorm other ideas, anything he could do to make this look like it was romantic in any way, but...nothing that didn't involve Pugsie. Brent was wracking his brain, putting his hands on his head, hoping something would come to mind. "Pug...I'm sorry...I need your help...I can't do this by myself...I'm sorry I'm making this worse but...I..." he stopped, seeing as words were useless now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 am

Wait--a walk on the beach? Walking didn't have to be overly romantic, right--? YES! Finally, something that Justine knew that she could do! She actually smiled confidently, gripping Jackal's hand--very tightly, honestly, without realizing--then taking off down the beach at a brisk walking pace.
"Yes! Quite! We shall walk all the way down this sandy coast, and perhaps collect seashells, as well! For that is what people do when they are at the beach! ...Right? I've never been to a beach before--"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison / Skarvina Crou
Loneless Wanderess? / Mad Lust

Shit Why why was she so Horny?!... Oh god, she could feel Skarvina's thoughts... It was disturbing... Oh God She Was Either Going to Seduce or Rape Bravery!... Atlanta could force her out, she was the dominant one here!... She pushed Her out but just enough time to get a few words out... Skarvina's emotions and Lust were too much!... She was blushing like crazy...
Oh nothing Bravery I just...
Skarvina pulled Bravery on top of her on the floor close to the edge of the tank... She wrapped her legs around Bravery's waist pulling him close then put one hand on his face caressing it lightly and used the other to put his hand down into her shirt touching her chest... Want to have sex with you... Come on Bravery!... Know one's around let's just do it... Come on I'm 'ALL' yours Bravy... We can do it here 'Or' would you prefer to get in the water first?... She looked at him seductively with a glare in her eyes that half said let's have sex and half that said you're not getting out of this...
Atlanta gave up and shut her mind away in the back of their head trying to forget what she had already seen.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:19 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 Femalenate3_zps14f7bb37
Nathalie "Nat" Hardey
Nat stared at the screen as her partner was announced. Oh no, not Isha. Isha wouldn't be able to pull this off. She had heard how Isha had handled serving as bait. She didn't know if the girl was going to be able to do much better here.
How was she supposed to pretend to have feelings for someone she didn't even really like all that much?
Nat felt herself being pulled away by the pink lasso as she thought this. She found herself in a movie theater with Isha a moment later.. alone. This was going to be very bad.  Theodore hadn't been listed with anyone. Now he was alone with that woman. Nat barely succeeded in pushing these thoughts away as he looked over at the other girl and smiled nervously,
I think we're supposed to find it stimulating. At least we can say we've never done anything like this before. She tried blocking out the noises as much as she could as she said this. She didn't like this anymore than Isha did but they would need to play along at least for a little while if they were going to survive.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Well--that seemed to get the message across well enough. Bravery blushed bright crimson, his eyebrows raising as he quickly removed his hand from Skarvina's chest and put it onto the floor--not that he could really stand up, though, considering that her legs were around his waist. He frowned, beginning to sweat a bit and feeling awfully nervous.
"I-I...um..." his voice fell to a whisper, in hopes that the people running the game wouldn't hear. "I-I'm only supposed to do that with Gabriel..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:25 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 GabrielGenderbent2_zps1b4f4c84

Gabrielle Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabrielle sort of just stared as they got to a game show type stage and things happened and Cathy was alive and then pairings were made and then out of nowhere a lasso yanked her backwards, causing her to yelp in shock when suddenly she realized she was in... a theme park? She blinked as slowly she turned in place eyes taking in the various rides and such before frowning. They'd been paired together... and her partner had been who...? Daniel had been the name right...? She... wasn't really sure who that was but she supposed that they'd have to figure something out- "... So... uh... hi."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 3 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Meanwhile, Matilda was waiting to see just who she was paired with- only... to be left behind...? She frowned in confusion, glancing around before wondering if she could get to any of the others. She... sorta doubted it... Sighing, she slid to the ground and hugged her legs to her chest, resting her chin on her knees and kind of not noticing how the skirt she was now in slid up because of that. This... sucked. Everyone was off elsewhere, Justine was off with someone else- and here she was, stuck with some crazy bitch and Theodore who seemed kind of confused but hell- she just sat there, not wanting to risk messing anything up until the others finished.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:30 am

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone

Pugsie brought her head back out of the pillow when Brent indicated that he was getting dressed again "Oh... thank you..." he told him in a soft voice. Twiddling her thumbs, Pugsie decided to speak out "I mean- it's not just that... it's just..." she found it really hard to speak out to Bunny "Ivy... we only just started dating.... it would be cheating on her..." she spoke out in a weak voice. She was incredibly embarrassed for saying that- but he had to let it out. Pugsie still tried her best to think of something "H-hey... dates don't just need to be about that kind of stuff... yeah? Maybe... we can have a date that doesn't involve any loss of clothes...? I mean- me and Ivy really just watch movies together and stuff like that-" she told her, clasping his hands together nervously and squirming around.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next