Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac couldn't believe it. Daisy was just licking it and Catherine seemed to not be worried about the bomb. There was two more. Great...just great...why was there two more! "Hey Daisy, you sure the other two aren't with the other members or did the Inquisitor hid them somewhere else and that is not candy! Stop licking it!" Isaac sighed to himself. "Looks like we have to find the other two and quickly."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy nodded to Daisy and Isaac, trying to consider the options...

"Where would the Inquisitor never think we'd check...?"

Her boobs were out of the question... Maybe her hair? No...she always checked her hair. It had to be perfect.

"What about the landsharks' mouths?!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy was ignoring Isaac, instead prompting to lick the bomb once again. She figured that if she thought it was candy and licked it enough... it would actually turn into candy. Of course there was the thing with finding the other two. Both Isaac and Cathy seemed onto this one "It's here... I'm sure of it. Cause I say so. Yeah." she replied to Isaac quite bluntly, examining Cathy. Daisy then walked up to Cathy "I mean- it's very likely that Cathy is the key to finding it... The Inquisitor just works that way, I-" and then Daisy had an idea. This idea was apparently running up to Cathy and trying to tear off her shirt "CATHY THE BOMB IS IN YOUR CLEAVAGE!" because that's exactly what she did. Of course, Daisy may have just been doing this because her reasoning skills left much to be desired- this COULD have been just like the Isaac's skull fiasco. But hey, Daisy was the only one who had an idea about the bombs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac facepalmed himself when Daisy kept on licking it. Just why would she lick the bomb. That was just something that would not make any sort of sense. As soon as he looked away and facepalmed, he heard Daisy again. Just what was she up to-OH GOD DAISY NO! Isaac ran up to Daisy as he tried his best to not have the young girl tear off Catherine's shirt. "Daisy! Why would the bomb be in there of all places! If it was, there is no need to tear off her shirt!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy thought the landsharks were a pretty good guess, but Daisy had other ideas! And her shirt was being destroyed.

"Daisy-pie! I like this shirt!"

She protested, trying to yank Daisy off.

"I already checked my cleavage, remember? For the trigger!"

But what if she hadn't searched well enough? She looked at the freak-out of Isaac.

"Wait wait wait, little man! She might be on to something...though I agree my shirt should stay intact."

And she started searching again, looking for another deadly Confetti bomb. Then her head snapped up.

"WE SHOULD CHECK ISAAC'S CLEAVAGE."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy at this point was probably just trying to strip Cathy, considering how creepy she was "NO DAISY IS PRETTY SURE ITS HIDING THERE!" she yelled, savagely trying to rip through Cathy's clothing... which was probably one of the creepiest things ever at this point. The little girl was only stopped when Cathy said that Isaac may have the bomb. Daisy, being easily distracted, then immediately stopped harassing Daisy then lunged at Isaac "TAKE IT OFF FOO!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac was trying his best to pry off Daisy from Catherine. He did not want any shirt ripping to happen. Catherine had a point as well. She did check her cleavage for the bomb and it wasn't there. That was a good idea for her to not check again until she said to check his. Wait, did he even had a cleavage? What was going on? Isaac raised his hands in front of himself as he shook them. "N-Now now...there's no way it would be there..." But then Daisy lunged at him. OH NO! "Daisy! Stop it! There is no way that the bomb is on me!"

"Just...what am I fighting for..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Cathy grinned and sort of let Daisy do her thing.

"There's always a way! WE NEED TO BE SURE!"

She urged the girl on, maybe they'd actually find the bomb this way.

"...Where else COULD it be, anyway?"

Catherine hadn't been with the Inquisitor that long, so she still wasn't sure what to expect. Just in case, she started searching the stage she had been standing on, going through the sparkles and remnants of cake.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Daisy

Daisy tried to rip off Isaac's shirt until Cathy started searching through the cake. This immediately caught Daisy's attention, she didn't know there was cake here "Oho! Does it have dismembered rat legs in it...!?" she asked, drooling over the cake. She then stopped talking, seeing as how Cathy looked super busy looking for bomb stuff. Then something hits Daisy, an idea! Maybe... she should check her other shoe...! Daisy did this... and found another confetti candy "GUYS I FOUND THE SECOND BOMB! IT WAS IN MY OTHER SHOE!" she announced with a big grin on her face. Nevermind the fact that she had caused so much chaos looking for it while it was on her all along.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac sighed in relief when Daisy got off of him and stared at the cake. Wait there was a cake there? He totally forgot about that. Nevermind the fact that they went through a lot worse just recently, the fact that there was a cake made his stomach rumble. There was no way he was going to eat that though. There was probably something bad in there, or hair. Hair in food was always gross. Isaac looked at Daisy when she cheered that she found the second bomb. This made him ponder. "Daisy, if the second one is on you, then that must mean that the last piece is on you somewhere."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 am

Cathy was pretty sure the cake did not have rat legs.

"Do strawberries count?"

Strawberries totally counted as rat legs...if the pinkette wanted them to. She continued to search in the cake arduously until she heard Daisy again.

"Does the Inquisitor have a foot fetish? Kinky~"

Or something. But then Isaac spoke and said smart things. That reasoning seemed sound... So Cathy looked at Daisy.

"Do you have another foot?"

She asked, looking at the girl expectantly. She was actually waiting for Daisy to pull out her third foot. That's what Isaac had been meaning to say, right? That the last bomb was in Daisy's other shoe, since the other two were in her shoes.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 am

Daisy

Daisy looked confused when she heard Isaac use reasoning to point out that the third bomb was probably on her "Wut...? Why would that be...? Your reasoning sucks man..." was what she ironically replied to Isaac. Then Cathy asked if she had another foot, Daisy looked down to her feet to make sure, then back up to Cathy "Not that I know of..." she replied to her quite seriously, she was never sure if she had a third foot, you never know. All of this thinking was confusing Daisy, and making her hungry "Baaaah! This sucks! Daisy is confused!" she yelled, before biting onto the second bomb- and it cracked. And then she ate it...
Daisy then had a rather sour face, looking quite terrified. That wasn't a good sign. She then ate the second "It..." Daisy's face turned blue "Tastes like shitty chocolate..." she told them, basically signalling them that these two pieces of candy were in fact NOT bombs... just candy found in between her toes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just stood there, frozen when Daisy ate the first bomb and then the second one. They were going to die, great. To think that the dangerous bombs were eaten. He closed his eyes and expected the explosion to take place. His eyes remain closed a bit later, and still closed as a bit of more time elapsed. Were those...even bombs. Isaac opened his eyes to look at Daisy. She just seemed sick. Are you kidding me? No bombs at all. Isaac just sighed. "Daisy...are you sure there are bombs and if so...why haven't we found them yet?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 am

Cathy's eyes widened as she saw Daisy eating the bombs. She grabbed the girl's face and tried to make her spit them out, but she was already making that sour face which must totally mean that she was gonna explode in 3..2...1...

"Oh?"

No explosion. Just shitty chocolate. Exactly what it looked like in the first place. So Cathy was now convinced that the bombs were just the Inquisitor fucking with them. There weren't actually bombs, he just liked seeing them squirm. Of course he wouldn't have blown all of them up, right? Right. He wouldn't ever think of that ever.

"...I say we have some cake."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:49 am

Daisy

By the end of it all, Daisy had also concluded that the bombs did not exist "Nah... after all of this, Daisy is pretty sure there are no bombs... if it wasn't the candy then nothing else would work... my logic is flawless shut up." she then followed Cathy's lead and looked to the cake. Their work was done here, no more bombs, or rather there was never a bomb. Furthermore, they had kept this tower safe, there was nothing to worry about "I am all the relaxed now! Cake time!" Daisy then jumped right into the cake, head first. What followed was a loud, metallic sounding thump "Ow my head!"
Daisy found the bomb.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac couldn't believe it. There was no bomb. After all that time of worrying, no bomb was found. Just...why? Isaac didn't want to question it further as he heard a loud thud noise and looked at where Daisy was. She looked like to be in pain but there was still questions of what happened. He walked over to the cake. It sure looked weird...but kind of tasty too. He pounded his fist lightly on the cake, expecting to feel dough when he felt metal. Huh? Isaac wiped off a bit of frosting that was there and lo and behold, it was the bomb after all. Great, there is a bomb. "Well Daisy due to your hunger you found the bomb. Well done."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 am

Cathy was already digging into the cake...when she heard Daisy. And whatever had hurt Daisy.

"Oh of course! I totally knew that the bomb was there, that's why I asked us to eat it!"

She didn't. But she could pretend. At least now they had the bomb...they had to make it not blow up.

"So how do we kill it...?"

She poked the frosting-covered bomb, licking the frosting off her finger and making a thinking face. That was a rare face to see on Cathy.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Daisy

Daisy managed to get herself out of the cake, covered in cake bits which was cool but otherwise in pain due to hitting her head against metal. Letting out a groan, she snapped out of it once she heard Isaac and Cathy "Relax guys... Daisy can disarm bombs... or make them explode prematurely... we want the first one right...? I don't remember. Anyways yeah yeah... Daisy is very smarts so she can do this... just..." Daisy started to wipe more cake off the bomb. There was some casing around it "I can't get to the wire thingy until this casing is gone... can someone get rid of it in a way that won't make us go boom...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was still trying to figure out what to do when he heard Daisy tell them that she got this. Well that's a relief until she said that she might make it explode early though. "Yes Daisy. We want it disarmed." He then heard her say that there as too much casing on it. This was true. There was just too much frosting on it and it looked like it would take awhile for it to come out with just using hands. Just what are they going to do? "Anyone hungry?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Cathy smiled and nodded at the first option as Daisy spoke.

"First would be best, yes.."

But the casing was a thing. Isaac seemed to think the only problem was the frosting, though.

"Um...I'm not sure, but I think Daisy means we need to get this other part out, UNDER the edible bits."

She wiped off some frosting and pointed at the actual casing, sort of knocking on it. She stared at it really hard.

"Would using the chainsaw make it explode...? Or is that allowed? I'm sure the chainsaw would be pretty effective here.."

She looked at Daisy for confirmation, since the girl was the bomb expert around here.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Daisy

Daisy stared at Isaac for a moment when he talked about the frosting "No- not that-" and then Cathy spoke anyways, which Daisy agreed to. Daisy then focused back on the bomb, examining it further as Cathy wiped it clean "Hmmm... I think I can do this. Yes." Daisy spoke to herself, tapping on the bomb. Then Cathy asked if a chainsaw would work "A chainsaw COULD suffice... if it was handled carefully. So no, no chainsaw... we need something sharp to cut through the metal... because we don't have the timey time to really handle this all carefully." she told Cathy in a surprisingly mature tone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 10 Vlcsnap-2013-08-26-19h00m41s52

Isaac was still pondering on how to defuse the bomb when Catherine showed him more of the casing. Oh, so it wasn't just frosting. He facepalmed to himself as Catherine asked about chainsaws. "No! No! No! Chainsaws will not work!" But how are they going to get through that casing. His ears perked up when Daisy said that the needed something to cut through the metal. Other then the fact that Daisy was serious, maybe it could work. "Hey Daisy...would these work?" Isaac took out his sharp cards. Maybe they were the key.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 pm

"I am the most careful with large explosive objects~!"

Cathy insisted, really wanting to use that chainsaw...but Daisy was suddenly super serious about things, and the pinkette wasn't ready to speak against a SANE Daisy. Too scary. Luckily, Isaac had a pretty good idea.

"Those must be a lot like scalpels, right? We can totes perform awesome surgery on this bomb, guys!"

She took out a syringe, cause, well...she wanted to feel useful. Anesthesia was important. Or maybe she just wanted to try to stab her way through the casing.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Daisy

Daisy stared at the bomb some more, she figured that if she stared at it long enough the answer would just pop up in her face. And what do you know!? It did! When Isaac showed his cards, the girl quickly took them "Borrowing these." she spoke quickly, then began to use them to cut the casing off the bomb. Once that was done... what was left was a series of complicated techniques used with explosive disarmament. And since Pan has no idea how this works, he will not describe it, instead going for this route: "Hey guys! Red wire or blue wire! I say the red one! It's always the red one!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Before Isaac could say or do anything, Daisy took his cards and began taking off the casing. This was really impressive to watch as Dais did it so perfectly. Well that came to an end in the wires. So there was red or blue. The red seem like it could be the one to defuse, but the blue one as well. Isaac decided to go with his feelings. "Blue wire! I feel that it's the blue one!"

"Just...what am I fighting for..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next