Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 GabrielGenderbent2_zps1b4f4c84

Gabrielle Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Having kept back out of the fighting since it seemed much more likely she'd hit a teammate than the dinosaur, Gabrielle took it upon herself to dart for the stairs once they appeared, dodging around the chaotic mess of the room along the way. She noticed when Justus changed back to a guy, pouting a little because she most definitely still had boobs, but oh well- it would fade soon, right? She dashed up the stairs, taking them two at a time, in an attempt to catch up with Bravery.

*Exit*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda had thought about firing a few shots at Amor- but given how well that seemed to be working for everyone else- she resisted the urge and instead stayed out of the way. Once the stairs appeared, she wasted no time in running up them, disappearing onto the next floor rapidly.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal fixed his sunglasses, then just turned his back on Cathy. And in a moment, he was right back to being happy-go-lucky. The man just kinda skipped upwards happily as he hummed "It's okay if you lie to us but you shouldn't lie to yourself~" he sung as he skipped forward. Without so much as looking back on Dorthy or Cathy the guy moved upwards. In truth he personally didn't want Dorthy to talk to Cathy, the only thing the little girl would get from a talk with Cathy would be a new feeling of dread. But Jackal wasn't her father, so he stayed out of it and just moved forward.
(EXIT)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy watched as Jackal left, she thought everyone had left... She thought she could finally be alone with Amor. The pinkette was going to go...find something to do, but she heard a familiar voice and looked down, seeing her daughter. She forced a grin onto her face

"Hey Dorthy~ You should...go with your little friends. That nice boy is waiting for you-"

Her voice didn't have its usual energy, but she was trying.

"I'm not leaving anymore, baby, but you have to go..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 DorthyCrying
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No." Dorthy said, her mom was alive and well that means she could be with her. And then... Catherine told her to go with the boy. "But... But you need me..." Dorthy said as she looked back to where Mocha was standing. It was her choice... Dorthy looked back and blew a kiss to Catherine. "I'll be back... And we can talk to each other more... And he's my boyfriend." Dorthy said as she left with Mocha, and took Nate by the hand.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:07 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate  looked at Dorthy's mother, feeling sad as he did so. She seemed so broken compared to before. He hadn't liked what the woman was doing at all, but she was Dorthy's mom and she seemed to love her daughter, even if she was crazy. Nate found he couldn't hate her.
He stayed next to Dorthy, not speaking. She needed to make her own decisions in this matter, but Nate could still be there for her.
He couldn't help but smile at her answer. It was probably because of all he had been through lately but he was glad she wasn't shutting her mom out. She was lucky her mother was alive, even if she was supposed to be dead.
He smiled at her softly as she took his hand and left with Dorthy and Mocha.
EXIT

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Atlanta Omnison / Skarvina Crou
The Loneless Wandress? / Mad Lust

Atlanta watched the scene from the top of Amor's head still clinging on with the cybernetics in her feet... He understood Jackal's position... And Cathrine's as well, Jackal had the right idea ploying a tact like that, She just wished Dorothy didn't have to be involved in the direct line... She put one hand on Amor's side and slid down to the floor near Cathrine, Dorothy and Nate... She stood there as Cathrine and Dorothy talked... Atlanta looked down at Cathrine with sympathy, she had gone through something similar early today with her own father... She spoke low so only Cathrine could hear... You know it's not everyday you see a parent who cares deeply enough about her child to come back from the dead to see their child... and now I've seen it twice in one day... Don't worry about her too much, you have one strong daughter and she has good friends... Atlanta said the last bit clearly meaning Nate... Then she walked by Jack and winked at her signalling to her that everything was good. EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:17 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Malejack_zps0ab03f9f
Jack "Daniel"
The Incredibly Murderous Doctor

Jack noticed the change in Nat's demeanor and cursed when he saw the scene play out with Dorthy and her two mothers. He pet the boys head and smiled at him. He wasn't particularly fond of motherly drama, not after all that had happened with his own, so he was actually quite content with how things had ended. Jack returned Atlanta's wink and waited for both her and the others to be gone before digging his nails into his palm and letting his memories engulf him.
A puff of smoke appeared and Jack was herself again. She had a pained look on her face for a moment before releasing her grip on her now bleeding hands and calmly walking up the steps, quite eager to find and end this thing called the Inquisitor. After all she had seen she was very fond of the idea of ensuring he could never do something like this again and she would gladly see to that personally.  EXIT   

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:57 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Profil11

Daisy

Daisy walked down to the 1st floor of the tower, and wow was it a wreck "This place is horrid... wow Ivy and Pugs really did great!" she cheered, mentally congratulating her new parents on the destruction they had done. But that wasn't the point- Daisy needed to find Cathy- she was the only one that could possibly have the bomb now. Even Daisy knew that didn't spell good news for everyone in this tower "Cathyyyyy~!" she called out "It's Daisy...! Are you there...~?" she asked for Cathy, trying to find her through the dim, unlit yet colorfully pink room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:17 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac entered the first floor a bit after Daisy arrived. Everything was destroyed and a wreck. He just wanted to find the bomb fast before he got those memories of being Isha again. Isaac shuddered at that thought as he saw Daisy calling for something or someone. He couldn't quite hear what it was as he walked over to where Daisy was standing. "Hey Daisy, who are you looking for?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 796cf6ee-c166-462b-8e32-e7ddbcb8329a_zps8f7e955f

Cathy was in the corner of the room, curled up on the floor. She looked up as she heard Daisy coming in.

"Oh hey~"

She straightened up and tried to sound cheerful as always, but her voice came out weak, feeble. She forced a smile onto her face and got up, walking towards Daisy.

"I'm here, yeah.. How'd your floor go..?"

She then saw Isaac...and recognized him, even if he was no longer Isha.

"What's he doing here?!"

She asked, eyes wide, taking out her giant syringe. She didn't know why Isaac was here, but she was pretty sure he was supposed to be dead...along with the rest of Vulture Team...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Daisy

Daisy immediately smiled when she saw Cathy "CATHYKINS~!" she squealed before jumping into Cathy's marshmellowy chest and hugging her "You'RE OKAY! YAAAAY~!" she had a huge smile on her face "Also my floor went horribly- no one died...!" she told Cathy- still happy, because Catherine was there. Then she stopped, because she didn't want to suffocate herself "Oh! Oh! Oh! Cathy- I need your help- cause-!" and then she asked about Isaac. Daisy quickly looked back to Isaac, grimacing. Then back to Cathy "Oh that dork, don't worry about him! He's a blonde like you!" she told Cathy without making much sense "Buuuuut yeeeeaaaah- Cathykins I don't feel like blowing up today... and I think you have the bomb on this floor... dooooo you know where it is~?" she asked, hugging Cathy's leg.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Cathy smiled a bit as Daisy hugged her, she liked the girl, even if she was really REALLY weird...and having some warmth after a few hours of self-pity was pretty comforting.

"Oh I'm sorry, Daisy-pie... If it makes you feel any better, none of them died here either."

She frowned, shaking her head despite Daisy's apparent happiness. When Isaac's presence was quickly dismissed, Cathy just sort of accepted that. She didn't know enough about Isaac, so she figured she could trust Daisy's judgement. Trusting Daisy's judgement was obviously a great idea always.

"I'm not blon-"

No time to finish correcting Daisy, the girl was already talking about the explosions...or rather, about stopping them. That couldn't be right, could it? She had been fine with blowing everything up before! Was this how kids other than Dorthy always acted...?

"Um... But the Inquisitor wanted us to blow everything up, remember..?"

The pinkette was pretty sure there was supposed to be more death happening.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was scared when Catherine took out her giant syringe. He did not want to die by that!! But then Daisy calmed her down which made the blonde one sigh with relief. He listened in about the conversation about the bomb in which it seemed like Catherine was hesitant. Think Isaac think. There has to be something that can get to her. Just then an idea popped up in his head. "Ms. Catherine, if the Inquisitor wanted everything to blow up, then why are all of you still in here? Wouldn't he want his members to be safe and away from the explosion. And besides, Dorothy is still in here. If the bomb goes off, she'll be killed by the explosion. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Daisy

Daisy looked back up to Cathy "WEEEELLL- I like splosions! But I kinda don't wanna die today! The bomb is actually meant to blow all of us up! Like- BOOM! We all turn into tiny black specs and stuff! You just got here Cathykins... why would you want to go away so soon...?" she asked, right after Isaac had spoken and made a lot more sense while doing so. She looked up to Isaac, staring at him "Wow- you sound smart- that's not right! I need to be the smartest person in the room!" Daisy then promptly kicked Isaac in the shin for being better at doing things than her, because Daisy was a bully "Oh yeah we need to find that bomb-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac blushed a tiny bit and rubbed the back of his head when Daisy said that he sounded smart. That was a nice compliment until she said that she wanted to be smart and got kicked in the shin as a result. This made Isaac yelp in pain as he started to hop around on his good leg while rubbing the sore shin. Man that hurt! "L-Lets find the bomb before I get injured more."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Cathy still looked at Isaac suspiciously, especially when he spoke up.

"The Inquisitor was gonna wait until we left, obviously... We're valuable-"

Oh apparently no? Daisy's words seemed to confirm Isaac's...that couldn't be right. Why would the Inquisitor kill his minions? In any case, she had to agree with this one: she didn't want to die. She had to fix things with Dorthy and find Kraven and drain quite a few more bodies before she could allow herself to die again.

"OKAY time to find the bomb!"

She looked around the room for a while...then her eyes lit up as she remembered something...and started digging through her cleavage.

"I'm pretty sure it's- AHA!"

Apparently the pinkette had stuffed the trigger of the bomb between her fantabulous breasts! Holding it up triumphantly, she held the trigger in her hand and looked at Daisy.

"What if we just run out THEN blow everything up? The Inquisitor would like that! I bet we could hear them screaming if we stay close enough..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Daisy

Daisy grinned when she saw Isaac's reaction to her kicking him in the shin "Heeeheehee~! Niiice~!" she happily spoke, and then Cathy pulled the bomb trigger out of her breasts. Daisy's eyes immediately widened and she squealed "My goddess~!" but then the pinkette offered to blow the place up after they walked out "Oh! Wait wait wait! Cathykiiiiins~! We have friends here! Remember Kylie!? We don't wanna blow her up... she liked you, yeah yeah? And Dorthy too..." whomever that was, Daisy had no idea "How about you just -give- the bomby thingy to me... and I can do cool stuff... yeah yeah?" she tried to carefully approach Cathy- because she did NOT want to blow up today.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 SouryuuLeon6001591188

Isaac's eyes went wide as his face went red when Catherine pulled the trigger out of her cleavage. He had t look away and relax his breathing when he looked back the two, his face still showing some red though. Wait, Daisy wanted to handle the trigger. There was no way Isaac was going to let that happen. "I think it would be better if I had that trigger. I would make sure nothing would happen to it and that everyone is safe and sound. We don't want Dorothy or Kylie to get hurt."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Cathy frowned, she was pretty sure blowing the place up after they left was a great idea! But Daisy had a point... Kylie was pretty cool, and she had great sense of hair color too, pinkettes had to stick together!

"I guess you're right..."

Then Dorthy was mentioned. DORTHY. She was still in there! Catherine had been so busy wallowing in her own depression that she had forgotten about her daughter still being in this deathtrap.

"OKAY. Definitely NOT blowing this up."

Was Dorthy alright? She HAD to be, with all of Vulture Protecting her... The Inquisitor wanted to kill all of the DANGEROUS members of Vulture Team, right? He'd leave Dorthy alone, she couldn't be a threat if she was so young... No, someone would be taking care of her, she'd be fine as long as Cathy didn't blow her up. So the pinkette nodded...then considered Isaac's words..

"I'd believe you...if you weren't Vulture Team. But you are. So I think I'll just give this to Daisy... She's cuter anyway~"

Giving the trigger of a bomb that could blow them all up to DAISY was obviously the best idea in this case. So Cathy did that.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Daisy

Daisy looked up to Isaac as he blushed "Hey hey! Isaac! Someone drew on your face with a pink marker!" she spoke, trying to get his attention via kicking him in the feet repeatedly. but then Cathy gave her the bomb trigger "Awesome!" she cheered, holding the bomb trigger up in the air in triumph "I would like to thank the academy! Wait... what am I even saying!? I'm a genius! IT'S ALL ON ME!" she hugged the trigger close- then almost dropped it. She caught it seconds before the trigger would drop on the floor "Oops-" then she almost pulled the trigger, stopping herself seconds before she blew everyone up "Oops- my bad-" then she almost dropped it again "My bee-" this continued- with Daisy constantly misusing the bomb trigger and nearly blowing everyone up several times "I blame Gumby-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was still trying to fix himself after seeing where the bomb trigger was. Why was it there anyway!? His attention was caught to Daisy though as she said his face was drawn on. He knew that wasn't the case but the small kicks to the feet didn't help. That was just annoying. His face perked up though when Catherine said he was right. Right. That has been some time that he ever heard someone say that he was right. This made the blonde one blush a tiny bit in embarrassment, until the trigger was given to Daisy. All because he was with Vulture. He facepalmed as a result of this. "Believe me. If the Inquisitor never died and left me and the other members alone, maybe I would still be in the Inquisitor faction." Isaac sighed before his eyes went wide when he saw what was going on. Daisy was almost killing everyone!!! He walked over to where Daisy was. "Daisy...how about you give me the trigger to hold on. In return....umm...I can let you sit on my shoulders and I'll carry you around."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Cathy started smiling a bit more as Daisy did her thing, the girl was weird, but it was adorable. Isaac's words made her frown, though.

"You could have gone to Worm, you could have tried to keep the Inquisitor faction together... There's never an excuse for joining Vulture Team."

She said gravely, then added in her almost-back-to-normal cheery voice

"Unless that excuse is Ryder~"

Then Daisy did things that weren't as adorable.. Like almost blowing them up. Now it was pretty important to not blow up cause she needed to make sure Dorthy was safe... So the pinkette ran to Daisy, pulling her into a hug so she'd keep still.

"Heeeey Daisy-pie? Maybe you should quit messing around with that, yeah? Don't you wanna hug instead~?"

In a whisper she added

"Don't give him the trigger, sweetie~ You can't trust him... You can't trust any Vultures..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Daisy

Daisy spit out her tongue to Isaac, then looked back to Cathy "Yeah yeah- thas what I said... him and Buddi left me alone when The Inquisitor went poof... they went over to the Dork Team- who's Ryder?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. BUT THEN CATHY HUGS. Daisy wasn't sure whether to be incredibly happy for being hugged by someone she respected to highly- or in fear of her life from suffocation. Either way Daisy seemed pretty happy "Daisy will stay still but don't tell anyone okay?" while still being hugged, she also added "Oh-" then pulled out a second trigger that looked identical to her own "Hey guys! I just realized I carry a fake trigger around on me at all times! I'm sure it won't get mixed up with the REAL trigger and get us in a lot of trouble!" she said cheerfully, as if dooming them all to a fiery death.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 8 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac just stood where he was when Catherine talked. Yeah...why didn't he stay with them...why did he. He could of left Vulture at any chance...but they were so nice to him. To make matters worse, Daisy started to chime in her thoughts as well. Voices of doubt started to from into his head as it felt like everyone was berating him. All the voices, was making his head hurt. Isaac grabbed his head and covered his ears while he was screaming in pain. He just wanted this torture to end. He didn't even notice about the other trigger Daisy had. All Isaac was trying to do was not listen to the voices as he fell to the ground while screaming in pain.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 pm

"Shhh.."

Cathy just pet Daisy's head as she started asking questions about who Ryder was...but then fake trigger. The pinkette's eyes widened and the petting intensified.

"Maybe you should just give me those, yeah? I won't blow anyone up, Daisy-pie... Can Cathy pweeeease have it~?"

She smiled sweetly at the girl, though there was some desperation in her voice. She REALLY didn't wanna blow up...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next