Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

+5
Not Manchee
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles looked down upon Wei the entire time, even as he walked away "That's right... like the good little puppet you are..." he muttered, watching as Wei left. Charles then focused his attention on Jo, looking at her with an expression of disbelief as she yelled at her one eye "Josephine I cannot even begin to describe how stupid what you're saying is..." he spoke, his tone dull and dispirited. Then, he forgot about her words, instead choosing to keep speaking "You'll be working with Hemlock and Zombie... you three are really the only individuals on my team with the spec operations skills needed for this mission... Josephine, I'm going to need you to remember your training at PALADIN for this... as obviously lost as their training and philosophy was on you.." Charles looked to Jasper and Zombie, Nathan still looked somewhat dispirited, almost depressed. Charles chose to ignore this, instead keeping his focus on Jo "Now LISTEN to me, because this won't exactly be a cakewalk..."
__________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Jo3_zps7c77a396

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I`d give a fuck but I already gave it to your mom last night. Put down the hateorade, Charlie, you needa find some inner-fuckin`-piece..." She reached up to stroke Charles` cheek with the back of her hand, her tone somewhat flirtatious as she oh-so-discreetly worked at rising the male`s nerves further. Despite the attitude she so forcibly pushed upon him- Charles went on. Jo crossed her arms over her chest, frowning-- a frown that only became more solidified as he mentioned whom she`d be working with. She`d been about to comment on that- when he went on to speak some more words. "Cuse me--? I can`t hear you over the sound of my gorgeous muscles- and they certainly don`t think all that training was lost on me. Still kicking ass and taking names, last time I checked-" She spoke smugly, giving the male a canine-bearing grin-- which faltered noticeably as she glanced over at the pair she`d been assigned to work with. Hemlock and Zombie. "...Hold the ballsack though- I don`t really like ass burgers with extra ass. Or working with them. So, this mission sounds gay- I`m just gonna stay here and sleep. Yeah, sleep sounds nice-" She wandered off past Charles, entering the barracks and tossing the bag she`d brought from Carrion Land up onto her bunk- entirely ignoring what Charles had just said about listening and stuff.    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:31 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles almost immediately said "Don't touch me." in an incredibly blunt and to-the-point tone the second Jo so much as touched his face. He'd need to clean that later. Except really, Jo had done a thousand more things that pissed him off, so he was going to focus on that "MUSCLES can easily be gained at a gym by a second-rate scumbag... special operations military training... not so much." except no Jo was walking right past him "JOSEPHINE!" Charles immediately followed "And here I thought you wouldn't act like a toddler with gas- woe is me for thinking more of you! LISTEN TO ME!" Charles was still at the end of his nerves, and quite possibly on the verge of forcing his hand "You three are the only ones with ANY sort of skill set to pull this off... get over your hatred for them. Because you're going to be using them to kill people you hate MORE. Just look at me, I HATE YOUR GUTS- but I still work with you because you're really good at offing your own kind like the third-rate fat nasty trash that you are!" did he mention Jo was fat nasty trash? Probably not enough "Fat nasty trash."
__________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:08 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Like I`d go to a gym-" Jo scoffed, murmuring under her breath-- gyms were totally for chucklefucks, advanced and super intense military training was where it`s at. She found herself just slightly bothered by Charles` words-- however, this was a display of dominance- as such, she put great effort into not letting her anger show. She hardly glanced back as Charles followed her, instead effortlessly hopping up onto her bed and beginning to burrow through the bag of things she`d brought. The only thing that seemed to get her attention was-
"...You just call me a toddler with gas?" This seemed to whole heartedly befuddle Jo. She stared down at her bag then, still looking awfully confused and even somewhat hurt over that-- she`d been called an entire spectrum of insults before, but a toddler with gas? Going way too far. "Kamakon dee-ouche..." She seemed to forget about it soon though- pulling what appeared to be a rather dated comic book out of her bag, and beginning to flip through it`s contents. "...Iuno why I`d hate the Inquisitor-- she`s my clone-- I have two sisters, it`s something like that, right? Anyway- I told my buddies over at Vulture to deal with them, so. S`not worth it. Not working with whorenoceros and queef breath." She shrugged, speaking with mild disinterest- before she sat up, looking at Charles attentively. "More importantly, I`m not even fat-- like, every part of me is firm. Here, feel-" So then she started reaching down for Charles` hand, just to make sure he felt her-- Jo didn`t seem to get the personal space thing anymore. Or, maybe she had sensed that Charles had a distaste for physical contact and really liked grinding his gears further-- maybe that. He was ruining her life enough as is, so she`d make him pay for it by slowly but surely driving him insane--  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Wow10

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Charles just glared at Jo as she spoke back to him, hating just about every word that came out of her mouth "Just stop talking." he muttered to her, she continued "Stop talking." he muttered again, and then she grabbed his hand. Charles' expression suddenly intensified, and the man pulled away from Jo with almost superhuman strength, backing away from her "NO TOUCHING." he repeated to the woman, backing away from her further. And then Zombie stepped in, grinning to Jo "Its okay boss- we don't need her." he reported to Charles. After the whole shock he received hearing Paladin was targeting The Family, he got himself back together. He'd find a way to alert Eve later, she could take care of herself... hopefully. He had a job to focus on "Me and Jaspooh can do this on our own. We don't need that hag..." he told Charles, whilst looking at Jo with a smug grin on his face "If she can't work with us, fine by me! She'd probably slow us down anyways~"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:31 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was a bit alarmed at the rate at which Charles had backed away from her touch, staring at the male with a widened eye. "Alright, wow, shit- calm your titters, cockoozie..." She shrugged, thinking of something else she could say to irritate Charles further- and then Zombie interfered. Yeah, every word out of this guy`s mouth only served to piss her off more-- and here, she didn`t have to hide it. "You keep talking but all I hear is syphilis--! Iuno what you`re tryna say, but I know it reeks of asshole, asshole. But that’s probably just because you`ve got something wrong with that lump of shit you have in your head that you call a brain. Tiny turtle neck cock loser flavored motherfucker..." She grumbled the last part, looking down at her comic again. "But yeah let them go alone I`m fine. Can I go back to Carrion Land now?"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:42 am

Charles raised an eyebrow to both Jo and Zombie as they just seemed to insult each other. Zombie just shrugged to Jo "FINE BYYYY ME! Come on Jasper! We've got a mission to go on. We don't need this whore nozzle." Zombie seemed perfectly fine leaving Jo behind. Charles, on the other hand, did not seem quite as pleased. When Jo mentioned Carrionland again, he simply replied "Not unless you want me to blow up your head." in a casual voice "Now then, we need to discuss the basics of this mission you three. No more playing around. Because our spies in The Patriots have been sending in some rather alarming reports lately... this new Inquisitor has been digging up graves, something about Wynn Stanton. A rather large amount of hookers have been smuggled into the city and sent to their base of operations..." Charles crossed his arms "But those are small time compared to the most recent report..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Tartlet..." Was Jo`s ever-eloquent muttered reply to Zombie as the assassin was ready to go on his merry way- and then Charles responded to her request too. Her face slacked, as she kept her sight down at her comic and pretended that didn`t actually find that lone statement incredibly intimidating and jarring. Rather she was interested or not- Charles began to go on about the mission, and only then did Jo peer up with some very moderate interest. She found herself mentally repeating the part about them having spies in the Patriots, somewhat surprised by this information- before she reminded herself that they most likely had spies everywhere.
She found herself wondering if they had any in Vulture Team for a moment...
She didn`t have much time to think about it- as the name 'Wynn Stanton' was suddenly coined. Jo looked up fully now, both eyebrows risen. Wynn--... was Ryder`s old second in command, wasn`t he...? She`d almost forgotten the male`s name- and she`d watched his death herself. During that whole shit storm of a day... a shit storm that never really ended...
"...Nn..." She returned her thoughts to the present, her features having blanched just slightly at the mention of Wynn. There were more humorous things at hand here- like hookers. Hookers were funny. "Which entails...? C`mon Charlie, before you inevitably get whisked away as dust-- we`re talkin` seconds here--"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:59 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just stayed where he was and watched everyone file out, sort of glancing at those that were left before he sighed and moved to sit on his bed, staying there as Jo and Charles and even Zombie argued- though, he did notice after a moment that Zombie had mentioned him. He sort of just shrank back on his bed a little at that point, however, not much wanting to get involved- not to mention he was still somewhat pissy towards Zombie. "... My name is 'Jasper' not 'Jaspooh'," he muttered after a moment, pouting towards the other male slightly before sticking his tongue out and listening to Charles. Oh dear... was that what he wanted them to deal with...? And what was with him being called Hemlock so much? Good god. Was Jasper really so hard to remember?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 am

Nathan sort of just waved Jasper off when he finally said something "Yeah! That's what I said Jaspoot." he was evidently paying so much attention to what Jasper was saying "I agree with Jo, come on man you're taking forever! Come on you old fart-!" he also always kept things classy. Charles chose to ignore Zombie and Jo largely "Let me finish..." he told them, shooting a glare to Jo and Zombie. The man cleared his throat... he had to phrase this in a way that WOULDN'T make Jo freak the fuck out and shoot everything in the room "My spies are reporting that the Inquisitor Faction is going to revive Kraven... they know how and they're setting their plan in motion as we speak... at a party..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:35 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

And then Jo freaked the fuck out and shot everything in the room.
No but seriously, as soon as the name Kraven was mentioned-- Jo whipped out her revolver-- and got to work at shooting the wall across from her. "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUCK." Aaaand soon enough- an empty clicking sound accompanied her trigger pushing. Jo examined her gun with a neutral expression- then haphazardly flopped onto her pillow, her chest steadily rising and falling as she recovered her breath from her not-so-small outburst.
"FUCK. THESE FUCKIN` NOOSEBUCKER SEMEN DEMONS." Frustrated, she tossed her gun to the other side of the room- where it collided with the wall she`d oh-so-kindly loaded with bullet holes. For the first time throughout this entire encounter, Jo sobered up- twisting back toward Charles, and looking an odd mixture of distressed, infuriated, and... frightened. Frightened not only by the fact that apparently this new Inquisitor had the means to bring back someone like Kraven from the dead-- but that she`d want to do that to begin with. No one could ever have a positive motive for going through with all this. "Can`t we just blow up the party--?! These fuckers don`t have any idea what they`re doing- they don`t know what kind of motherfuckery that batshit taintlicker`s capable of--! And I swear to shit, if I end up in the middle of another incident like the one a few months ago-- SOMEONE`S-- and by someone, I mean a fuckin` METRIC ASSLOAD of people are gonna pay for it--! That includes you, clitsplitter--!" She said scathingly, her sight narrowed into a sharp glare. "Look, just go on and make it quick-- what`re we doing? Spec ops shit, right? Infiltrate and break? Time is sorta of the essence here-- my mission, should I choose to accept it, is--?" Again, for the first time thus far- she felt honestly invested in the Task Force`s doings. A bit part of her bitterness for her position here was over the fact that Vulture had been her creation-- made to set forth her own ideals and desires. It was something forged off her own morality, as opposed to someone else`s ambition-- without it, her efforts seemed... pointless. But, at last, the mention of all this made her her feel as if she were back to doing the whole good guy thing again... maybe this wouldn`t suck too much- if this was the kind of jobs they`d be doing, at least. She could mind the company... as much as there were other people she`d much rather be working with-- it was worth it. For the greater good, her own safety-- and the safety of others...   

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna left with everyone else before other things happened..

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Boy33_zps239bee55

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper sort of just scowled as Zombie pretty much just ignored him, crossing his arms as best he could before 'hmphing' quietly and looking away- only to jolt in shock and barely suppress a girlish scream of shock as Jo shot up the wall. WHY? He sort of just stared at her as she cursed and yelled and threw things, scooting back on his bed a little before looking to Zombie, then Charles- and sort of wondering if he could just... sit around and pretend like he hadn't heard, when they made to leave-
He did not want to go with them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 am

Charles took a deep breathe in, a deep breathe out. he seemed utterly and completely composed in the face of Jo's erratic reaction to his news "Calm down child..." he muttered, glaring to her. He listened to Jo, looking almost bored as he listened to her "Blowing up the party would not work considering our targets.We need to be tactful... swift... over the course of this night we need to show the rest of this city that the era of No Man's Land where people like Jade and Kraven could flourish is over. We need to prove that this facility is finally in order. Thus why you three are selected... you're all trained to infiltrate, search, and destroy." he wanted to keep this simple and clean, to the point, so Jo could easily understand, and so Jasper and Zombie could understand the stakes here "Eliminate Ross and this Inquisitor... but you must be keen on using silence and deception. I want their footmen to find the two dead right in the middle of their base of operations. I want these criminal scum to know that NOWHERE is safe. We're sending a message, that if you seek to cause chaos in this city, the force of order will find you... and they will kill you. After both leaders are eliminated... you are to find the device used to resurrect Kraven and destroy it..." really, that was about it, it was as simple as carrying out the kills in the right way "Of course... if you fail... the Inquisitor Forces will overrun you... none of you could handle a single ranked assassin at a time... you will NOT be able to handle the whole faction. Are we understood?" Charles seemed to keep himself calm and collected, even in the face of Jo's erratic behavior. Zombie on the other hand, just sort of started to back away slowly, he did NOT want to die this way, he was completely done with this complete maniac. He only managed to stop himself when Charles asked for his approval "Pft- sure- whatever boss. I'm used to this kind of shit, so long as Jo doesn't slow me down-"
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo grew increasingly annoyed with each word Charles spoke- for a number of reasons. The way he spoke to her was the same way she`d speak to Dorthy, or Nate-- maybe in comparison to him she was still a child, she quietly reasoned. She`d spent months in this god forsaken prison, convincing other criminals that she was one of them and not, in fact, a special operations agent from Paladin-- and that was only one of many accomplishment she had to boast about her infiltrating and breaking skills.
She definetely didn`t need some stick in the mud, stupid, narcissistic CEO telling her how to do her job, her specialty--
She glared at Charles from start to finish of his statements, practically grinding her teeth together in feral aggression, and glowing with an aura of animosity despite her silence. She found his words just the slightest bit jarring, however-- not just considering the fact that she was one of many people very interested in 'causing chaos' in 'his' city-- but at the proposition of having to murder her supposed clone. The thought only bothered her for about half a second- before Kraven was brought back up into the equation.
Any feeling of sisterhood she may have previously considered with her newly born opposite flew out the window with that-- she was a goddamn psychopath and she was gonna kill them all if she wasn`t stopped. Jo had found some momentary peace with the news of Kraven`s death, at Ryder`s hands no less (if that wasn`t a confidence booster, then what was?)-- his even slightly possible return set off all kinds of alarms in her head.
Noting this, Jo put great effort into suppressing her thoughts-- almost in slight fear of how she herself might react to them. Recently, she`d felt almost like an outsider to her own body- constantly confused, surprised, and even frightened at her own actions. That was, without a doubt, a result of her damaged psyche. Not that she`d acknowledge it.
She had hardly heard Zombie`s comment- however, she went on to assume that it had been offensive. Which it was- unbeknownst to her. Either way- his statement prompted her to hop off her bed, landing directly beside him-- and turning to face him, her glare seeping with a manic kind of threatening. "Listen, cum guzzler- I`ve been doing this shit since you were in diapers about two weeks ago. So, how about you shut the fuck up and try not to get in my way-- yeah...?" She growled in a seething, calm sort of rage- before in one quick movement, she looked to Charles, beginning to advance forward to the entrance. "So, we leave now, or no--? You done--?"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 am

Zombie began to take another swig of vodka when Jo suddenly appeared before him. That's what happens when you dont' pay attention for one second in this city, one moment you're enjoying a good drink then BAM, Jo in the face. A Jo in the face was never a good thing "What's that you Whorenosaurus!?" Zombie sent a glare right back to Jo, obviously trying to show that he wouldn't allow Jo to speak to him that way "You may have a point there wrinkly-butt, you're fuckin' old! Just go into your retirement home and let me deal with this shit!" Nathan was not willing to bow down to Jo here. Charles, meanwhile, was done with their shit, as he had already turned his back on the two. The only reason he hadn't left already was because of Jo's last question "Luckily for us, The Inquisitor Faction is holding a party... ahem..." Charles gave a disgusted look to Jo "One of -those- parties-" hopefully she'd get what he meant, as Jo knew exactly why type of thing disgusted Charles so "Dress appropriately! Get Hemlock to help! He's more experienced in this kind of situation! As a matter of fact, he's in charge of the operation, listen to whatever he says!" Charles then just walked right out, the less time he spent around these psychopaths the better.
(EXIT CHARLES)
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:23 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"And who the FUCK do you think you`re talking to, you fuckin` walking vagina--?! May god rape your fuckin` ass with a pickup truck, you degenerate piece of shit- I don`t need sass or defiance from some shit-for-brains lowlife--! You`ve got three brain cells left, and they`re all fightin` for yer attention-- so don`t try to fuckin` talk down to me, goddamn ingrate motherfuckin`--" As much fun it was to curse out Zombie- Jo had an inkling of a feeling that Charles done with their shit. She arched an eyebrow, pausing in her irate ranting to watch Charles walk by with a look of what was best described as disappointment. She listened with interest as he mentioned the party, raising both brows as he got to that last part. She put two and two together, and couldn`t help the slight wash of pink on her cheeks as she did, knowing full well what made Charles so uncomfortable.
tHEY HAD HOOKERS THIS WAS A HOOKER PARTY SHE WAS GOING TO A HOOKER PARTY THIS WAS NOT A DRILL ABORT ABORT--
And then Charles told her to dress accordingly- "Th-the fuck are you talking about--?! Hey, hey-- we ain`t done here, fuckin`--" Yeah he was gone. Jo huffed, both frustrated and flustered-- now she was kind of-- not too sure about what this job was-- Charles knew she had standards and shit, right-- she was in a kinda committed relationship right now she couldn`t wow Ryder would not be okay with this she was very confused and alarmed--
Either way, she begrudgingly looked over at Jasper then. She`d been ready to cuss and fuss at him, too- but with how silent he was being, combined with the fact that he apparently knew what he was doing here-- she was surprisingly civil. "...So uh-"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sort of scowled as Charles kept talking, but he listened to the other's instructions, groaning a little as he explained just what their mission would be. Of course! Of fucking course, it was something that could very easily kill them. It was also something where if one messed up, they were all likely to suffer- odds he didn't like the looks of, with Jo and Zombie going with him. Could they even keep off each other's throats long enough to handle this? He was highly tempted to make some snippy little remark, but Zombie had already replied- so instead of complaining, he swallowed down his irritation and nodded some, showing he'd understood.
And then Jo and Zombie were at each other's throats again- did he really have to deal with this? They were going to get him killed! He scowled, just about ready to stand up and say something- but Charles beat him to it, saying something about a party- some sort of party that earned a ratchet ass look- before suddenly the man was telling them to listen to him and leaving-
Had he just been put in charge of this thing? He sort of just sat there staring after Charles in shock before snapping back to attention, eyes shifting to Zombie and Jo. Great. Just great- So he was in charge of finding them 'appropriate dress' and getting the plans together. Or at least, trying to boss people around--
Okay. He could handle that. He took a deep breath before slowly standing, brushing his hair out of his face before examining the two before him.
"... Okay guys I know we're all kinda pissed off at each other but I swear to god if I die because of either of you I am going to make your afterlife a non-living hell, got it--?" he grumbled, glaring at both of them a moment before sighing, glancing towards the door. Couldn't he have at least been given some warning here...?
"... So I'm guessing by how the old prude looked when he mentioned parties that it'd be ones that are actually fun- and by dressing appropriately... Well. Luckily for you both, I think I have some things that can help us-" Sighing, the male moved to his bunk and started digging around underneath it, pulling out bundles of fabric. One, he placed on top of his bed for himself, before he tossed two other bundles at the others- one to Jo, one to Zombie. "Kind of all I've got for now- it should fit- doesn't matter whether you like it or not, we need to get into that party and Charles said we needed to look the part, so..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:18 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Zombie10

Nathan Crockett
Nathan just looked at Jo with a glare and smirk, about ready to butt heads with her "I am -SO- done with you...!" he growled to the bluentte, unwilling to compromise in this situation, fuck the mission, he should be killing Jo right now! Except Jasper started speaking, which at least prevented Zombie from killing Jo for the time being "I just figured I wouldn't wear -anything- to the party, wouldn't that be much better?" he asked, looking genuinely confused when Jasper talked about clothes. And then clothing was thrown at him "Man- FINE- gosh!" Nathan then started undressing right there and putting on what Jasper gave him. Apparently it was a sexy Alice costume, it looked like something you'd find at a costume shop "Ugh! This thing seems kind of big on me..." Nathan didn't seem pleased by his appearance "Does this dress make my butt look big...?" he asked... apparently he was waiting for Jasper to say something.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Good, I`ve had it up to here with you too...!" Jo growled in turn to Zombie, the grin cracking on her features becoming more and more macabre as their argument went on-- but, then Jasper started speaking, and Jo sort of didn`t kill Zombie for a bit. Instead, she listened to the silverette, a bit too shocked to think of a witty comeback to his first line-- even moreso when Jasper actually went on to insult Charles, knowing full well he could hear. She thought she was kind of special, in that sense-- being willing to remind Charles of the cum stain he was, that is. Apparently not-- clearly, she hadn`t heard what Zombie said to Chelsea at the pool, either--
Jo continued to listen to Jasper out of mild interest and curiosity, wondering and worrying about how exactly they`d be able to get into a party of... that nature. Ew just thinking about it made her feel dirty--
She paled slightly as he mentioned having some things that could help them, about to question that-- when Zombie spoke. "...What`s with you and walking around naked--?" She asked, in search of a genuine answer. Not that she`d really admit it-- but, she sort of admired Zombie`s bravery as far as that went-- especially considering she almost kinda died of embarrassment at having to wear a bikini in front of people. Body positivism was kind of a task for her... luckily, Jo didn`t dwell on that too long- since Jasper was under his bed now, and that needed attention. Going onto her tippy toes, she made a few attempts to view what exactly he was digging around for-- until he suddenly turned around, flinging two sets of fabric out at Jo and Zombie.
She effortlessly caught it, blinking in confusion as she paused to investigate the outfit. The bluenette held it over her body, frowning as she noted it`s... length. Furrowing her brows, she looked up at Jasper. "Where`s the rest of it...?" However- she didn`t really wait about for an answer, considering Zombie sort of began undressing right there. Jo`s eye widened just a bit- before she quickly scurried inside of one of the bathrooms, slamming the door shut behind her, and getting to work on stripping and putting on the costume he`d given her--
Except even a few minutes later, she didn`t really leave said bathroom.

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sort of just rolled his eyes when Zombie mentioned not wearing any clothes, shaking his head a bit before sighing as the male simply stripped in place to put on the clothes he had given him. He could tell Zombie wasn't happy- but as the other asked if his ass looked okay, he slowly got up and walked closer- before promptly slapping said ass. "Your ass is fucking huge and it looks hot as fuck, calm down," he replied, grinning at the blonde a moment before turning and walking back to his bed, sort of letting Jo run off to change in another room. He could chase her after he changed- "I'd tap that ass," he added, looking at Zombie as he stripped and started pulling on his outfit- which he apparently had no qualms about. He made sure everything was in the right place before going over to the bathroom door and knocking gently. It had been a while...
"Jo...? Listen, I know it's not very... covering... but I can help you make sure what little fabric is there stays in place... I don't like this all that much either, but we all have to deal with this- trust me, if I had boobs, I'd have to deal with displaying them too just to sneak in there... I'll keep anyone from touching you, though I know you can do it yourself- C'mon Jo. It's not that bad- I'll help you make sure the important bits stay covered-- but you have to come out..."
Of course, if this tactic didn't work, he was a)picking the lock or b) kicking the door in.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:28 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, Jo was still all locked up within the bathroom- her back pressed firmly against the door, as she mentally verified her decision to never leave this room ever in her head about a thousand times over. The bikini had been different-- she knew her friends would be waiting for her at the pool-- these were not her friends. Not at all.
She did, however, pause in her moping to hear Jasper`s rather convincing request from the opposing side of the door. She focused her sight on the ground, flushing slightly as he went on-- he made a pretty decent argument... despite their previous encounter having gotten on her nerves quite a bit- she found his support quite comforting. ...But, still-
"No. I don`t wanna." 

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Zombie10

Nathan Crockett
Nathan gave Jasper a smug smile when his ass was slapped "Oh- ahem- well then~ That's good to know~" he spoke in an overly-friendly tone, he had forgotten how cool Jasper was. So when he saw Jasper in the bunny outfit, he couldn't help but ogle at him "Damn- you saved the good costume for yourself, why do you get the sexier one-!?" Nathan was quite upset that he wasn't showing much skin actually, he was the actual nudist around here! Why have so much clothing forced upon him!? And then Jo.... Jo. Too embarrassed to even leave her changing room. Jo. Nathan just stood behind Jasper, a smile cracking on his face... which evolved into giggling, which soon evolved into real laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! That's hilarious! This is great, I love this mission already! Really there isn't much that can make my day much better! Except more drinking- I still wanna feel a buzz-" speaking of which, perhaps he should drink more!? Who needed decision making skills on an undercover special operations mission anyways!? Not Zombie "Yep, this is hilarious, and I'm thirsty- brb guyssssss-!" Nathan went to reach for the vodka Inna left behind.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper sort of just chuckled for Zombie's response to what he said, smirking as the other stared at him and complained because he had the better outfit. "Damn straight I do, I obviously need the boost more than you do-" he replied, sort of thinking of alternate plans once Jo made it clear she wasn't going to show herself. Even before she verbally told him no, he was expecting such a response- so he was thinking of how to argue with it. "Come on now, Jo- we need you! Besides, I'm sure you look hot as fuck in the outfit... I'll even let you keep it for the next time you see your boyfriend, whatcha say?" he asked, hoping she would agree- while silently examining the door, trying to figure out if it'd be smarter to pick the lock or kick the door in. At least, until he heard Zombie laughing, which made him frown- god, hopefully Jo didn't refuse to come out because of that-
And then the other male mentioned drinking. Ohhhh no. Not on his watch. Not when his life was at stake-
Quickly, Jasper spun around and stalked over to the shorter male, snagging the bottle he was after before he could get even a drop out of it.
"I'm already afraid you're gonna blow our cover as you are, we don't need you drinking too," he murmured, shaking his head as he walked back over to the bathroom door. "Come on Jo, don't you wanna see these fuckers pay...? We can't do it without you..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:59 am

Paladin HQ // Task Force 0 Barracks (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 11 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo remained where she was, hands crossed over her stomach as her eye occasionally darted back at the door, waiting to see what else Jasper might have to say. However, as the silverette actually did get to talking- Jo only flushed brighter, focusing her sight on the ground again-- until mention of her boyfriend was brought up. "He--he doesn`t--" She stammered some, pausing to actually consider his words-- she was pretty sure Ryder wouldn`t be into something like this... or anything, for that matter... "H-How do you know I have a boyfriend--?! ...H-He`s not my fuckin` boyfriend, shut the fu--!" Zombie was laughing at her-- and Jo promptly shut up, sort of just-- receding further into her own self-pitying instead. She couldn`t pull off an outfit like this... anyone who didn`t harass her the second she stepped out of here was just going to laugh at her attempt...
Slowly, Jo kinda-- ended up sliding onto the floor, hugging her knees to her chest and staring at the ground bleakly. This was stupid... not only was Charles separating her from her allies, forcing her to work for a cause she quit long ago under the threat of death-- now he was sending her off on missions to mess with her emotions too...?! If that wasn`t all kinds of illegal...
She could feel her ears twitch slightly as she heard the mention of alcohol from Zombie. But, then she heard Jasper reprimanding him for it... and he had a pretty good point. So, reluctantly, and not without some quiet grumbling, she stayed put. Jasper did make another good point- they were both totally useless without her and stuff... But, then she glanced down again-
"... No. I don`t wanna. G-Go away-!"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next